Author Topic: SCU Underground Ep. 37 (RESULTS)  (Read 3028 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCU Underground Ep. 37 (RESULTS)
« on: October 11, 2019, 04:56:01 AM »
 SCU Underground Ep. 37

\'user

Sin City Underground, in conjunction with Sin City Wrestling present to you…
Underground, Ep. 37 filmed in front of a live audience in the Thomas Mack Center, airing on Thursday, October 10th, 2019 at 11:59pm PST
Note: Segments are welcomed from everyone in SCU and SCW. ALL segments are due no later than Tuesday, October 8th, 2019 at 11:59pm PST to the Underground account.

The camera cuts to the back where General Manager Tad Ezra is seated at his desk.  He swivels from side to side in his office chair as he looks into the camera, his torn Sin City Underground logo t-shirt giving sight to his tattooed features underneath.

Tad:  What’s up Sin City?

Crowd:  *POP!*

Tad:  I haven’t heard that in a while.  Here, let me fix that.  Your shining beacon of hope in this otherwise desolate wasteland of talentless hacks, Veronica Taylor, has a tall order tonight as she is set to beat the clock, a total time of 7 minutes and 36 seconds.  I think she can do it.

Crowd:  Boooooooo!

Tad:  That’s more like it.  But, I’m sick and tired of hearing people accuse me of handing out favors around here.  Last week, Donna got to pick out Celeste’s opponent.  It seems only fair that I get to do the same.

The crowd can be heard rolling their eyes collectively.  Tad smirks at the camera.

Tad:  No favors.  Veronica and I had a little arrangement once upon a time, but that’s over.  If Veronica is able to defeat the person I’ve chosen, which is a huge “maybe”, let alone within 7 minutes and 36 seconds, then she deserves a title shot, without a shadow of a doubt.  Her opponent is one of SCU’s biggest contenders of all time.  A former Underground Champion, a current champion, and THE single brightest star that SCU has ever seen.  This woman has captured the hearts of millions of fans within her career, and I find it only fitting that Veronica’s Beat the Clock opponent be none other than…

Tad leaves the crowd hanging on every word as he slows and pauses so that the wait is even more agonizing.  He leans forward in his chair to get closer to the camera as it zooms in on nothing more than just his face.  He slowly iterates.

Tad:... Angel Kash…

The crowd gives off excited cheers for the idea of these two meeting up one on one inside of an SCU ring, but others in the crowd boo both ladies harshly as Tad grins from ear to ear.

Tad:  Celeste and Veronica were given the test of skill and time by having to beat the clock. Whoever wins this, and I’m quite confident in Veronica Taylor, will have to prove their endurance to take the title off of Halo Williams by defeating her... in a 30 Minute Iron Woman Match…

Crowd: FUCK YEAHHHHHHH!!!

He then waves the camera off as it pans out and then leaves the office, switching to ringside.

Camera shows the time is now hit's when John Martinez Blade comes out from behind the curtains and brings out his Wife Chanelle Martinez Blade alongside with him and starts running straight down towards the ring in gets inside in throws up his six fingers in the air and when his music starts fading he walks over to the time keepers area in hands John the Microphone while talking to the SCU Universe.

Crowd:  Blade Martinez, Blade Martinez Blade Martinez Blade Martinez Blade Martinez!

Martinez-Blade: Man I am fired up here cause tonight I will be in action to take out Dax Beckett. in a No Holds Barred match to see who will face between Stewart Mason and Eric Weaver to fill in the Vacated SCU Combat Championship but that match won't happen until three days because when me and Dax Beckett square off against each other then I will be your new No'1 Contender for the Combat Championship on Underground.

Martinez-Blade: but that's not all though cause you see when I get back inside of that Underground ring on Wednesday night in my No Holds barred with Dax Bracket I will be Crowned as the next SCU Combat Champion right after I beat some sense into Dax Bracket this Wednesday on SCU.

Martinez-Blade: Because nobody isn't good as me in that is why I need this win more then anybody in that goes for Eric Weaver and Stewart Mason. those two will get there asses handled when I am done with Dax Beckett. tonight in our match on Underground.

John hands the Mic over to his Wife Chanelle Martinez.

Chanelle: there's something I need to ask you John. well it's about this dude that me and the Nobility was seeing last Wednesday in this very ring and his name was Joshua.

The time keeper hands John another Microphone to talk some sense to his Wife.

Martinez-Blade: who in the hell is Joshua. is he your ex-boyfriend or something or is he a new freaking new guy cause I really don't know what to say about this relationship I mean really but if you still have feelings for me or this Joshua. guy then you need to know right here and right now like who do you want to be with me your Husband or the ex-Boyfriend Joshua. of yours because if you don't make that decision after my match with Dax Bracket. then you and I are gonna finish this conversation when I get through beating Dax Beckett tonight on Underground.

Chanelle: but wait John. it wasn't like that me and Nobility was just talking mad shit about him. He tried to challenge us for our titles the Double Down Championship that's all babe so if you still want me to have you then please say yes I want you back into my life and if you don't then I'm gonna hang with nobility until you say yes Chanelle I'll forgive you and I want you say it in front of these people right now in this middle ring before you do anything else until you fight Dax Beckett tonight.

John slides back into the Underground ring and walks up to his Wife Chanelle Martinez.

Martinez-Blade: are you telling the truth that you and nobility was just bad mouthing this Joshua last Wednesday on Underground when I wasn't there that night cause I was gone when that happened and now you need me to say that I forgive you okay I'll see it but not in this ring lets finish this in the back just me and you with no one else just John Blade and Chanelle Martinez talked this out in the back because I got a No Holds Barred match that I need to get prepared for in win this No'1 Contender's match for the SCU Combat Championship when I beat Dax Beckett. on Underground.

Martinez-Blade: Because your Champ is here!

Time is now hits again after John and his Wife Chanelle Martinez exits out of the ring and walks back up towards the stage and goes back in finished there conversation before John's match with Dax Bracket starts on Underground. Scene fades when Blade Martinez and Chanelle Martinez goes straight through the back in continuing talking about of what happened  earlier in that Underground ring until Underground even begins this Thursday.

Cameras go backstage with the new Hardcore Tag Team Champions of The Monstimals, Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson. They both hold their titles up behind Henry Losak as he was laughing and applauding The Monstimals, achieving their goal of being Hardcore Tag Team Champions as Henry begins to speak.

Henry Losak: "What did I tell you these men would do? Of course, they'd become champions because that's what they wanted the entire time they've wrestled in SCU. Of course, Team Canada had to throw in the towel because what The Monstimals did was brutal and terrifying as hell. When we said nobody can stop The Monstimals, we meant every word of it."

Although it did mean they had to appear on camera more often than not now, being tag team champions and all. Henry smiles when the announcement of them defending their belts on the High Stakes Supershow.

Henry Losak: "While it's a proud moment of Lord Raab being inducted in the Hall Of Fame which I'll address the lazy punk J2H in a moment, it's a bigger moment for The Monstimals to achieve something no other team in SCU has done, defending the Hardcore Tag Team titles on a Supershow. We know there's a title contention match between The Good Shepherds and Williams family tonight for our belts at High Stacks. We don't give a fuck who wins the match, just prepared for destruction that The Monstimals will give to you both with and without weapons because you have no chance to win."

Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson clench their fists together and hear the sound like they were snapping something and do a punch towards the camera before they hold the titles and pat them at the camera before Henry speaks again.

Henry Losak: "How hypocritical are you, J2H, claiming Lord Raab can't hang with SCW guys anymore? At least Lord Raab is doing something, made history with Samuel of being the first team ever to hold the SCW and SCU tag titles. What are you doing? Oh right, sitting at home doing nothing because you can't fucking hack it as a wrestler anymore. You're a lazy punk who's too much of a pussy to step into the SCU or other wrestling company doors and wrestle, prefer to sit on his ass at home. Newsflash you fuckhead, Lord Raab has achieved everything there is in SCW as well. Why would he come back for the worthless mixed tag titles he has no interest in winning? Why would he come back to win the same titles he's won in the past again?"

Lord Raab and Samuel nodded in agreement with Henry and speaks again.

Henry Losak: "Of course, he wouldn't because the mixed tag titles are pointless, much like your statements. Anyway, why would I care about some washed-up wrestler who talks shit, but doesn't grab his balls and compete in SCU or SCW? Think before you speak next time. The point is we're Hardcore Tag Champions and nobody is going to beat The Monstimals. We're going to watch from the back and see who we'll face at High Stakes Supershow."

The Monstimals hold their titles in the air, tapping them to the camera as Henry along with Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson walk away with the cameras going elsewhere in the arena.

No Disqualifications Match - Contendership to Hardcore Tag Team Championships
The Good Shepherds vs Brittany & Todd Williams

Liam:  The following match is No Disqualifications Match is scheduled for one fall, and is to determine who will go on to face The Monstimals at High Stakes IX for the Hardcore Tag Team Championships!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from Los Angeles, CA standing at 5’2” and weighing in at 103lb, she is… “The Lil Dream Machine” Brittany Williams!!!

Jump by Kriss Kross begins to blast across the speakers. As it does Brittany Williams begins to emerge from behind the curtain being accompanied by her wife Halo Annis. Brittany offers a wide grin as paparazzi following begin to snap photos of the two girls. Brittany grins taking in all the cheers as she walks down the aisle wearing her tiara with a cape around her back. Her attire a glittering red and black mix. She slides into the ring moving her hands through her curly (nappy) hair. She takes off her tiara, and her cape. As she waits for the match to begin.

Liam: And her partner… On his way to the ring, from Long Island, NY standing at 6' and weighing in at 210lb, he is "The Redeemer" Todd Williams!!!

Be Somebody begins to blast all across the speakers. The moment it does that is when Todd Williams comes out with his wife Kimberly. Todd smiles as he runs out slapping the stretched out hands of all of the fans that are cheering him on. He runs down to the ring and quickly slides inside. He holds his hand up as his girlfriend takes his place on the side of the ring. He bounces around passionately waiting for the match to start.

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: On their way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds they are Brother David and Father Gerald Shepherd!

And the boos become louder. Gerald and David run out onto the stage. Gerald throws his hands in the air, looking up, as David claps his hands and orders the crowd to look at Gerald. Gerald nods his head and smiles when he goes back and forth across the stage. He holds His Holy Word in his hand as he shouts out a verse. He and David walk down the ramp as he continues to read. He sits it on the ring steps and runs up them as David jumps onto the apron, walking back and forth Gerald also walks across the apron as he seeks His praise. They get inside of the ring and slowly spin around before settling in a corner and waits for the match to start while discussing strategy.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Brother David and Father Gerald are playing the size advantage over Todd and Brittany.  Brother David and Todd kick it off inside of the ring.

Gena:  Todd goes to punch David, but David grabs his arm and hits an elbow straight to the forehead!  As Todd stumbles back, David gets a Belly-to-Belly Suplex.

Chad:  David stands up over Todd and reaches down to pick him up with force, but Todd rolls David up into a quick pin!

One!
T...Kickout!

Gena:  David gets out, but Gerald is ready to break it up if need be.  David gets onto his hands and knees, but Todd kips up.  He climbs on David’s back and begins hammering away.

Chad:  David crawls over to the ropes, and Todd grabs on as David gets to his feet.  David shakes both ways, but Todd does not get off.  However, Brittany reaches in and tags herself into the match.

Gena:  Brittany lowers down and hits a Low Blow to David.  Gerald shouts out to the referee and points out Brittany’s wrongdoing.  Brittany sticks out her tongue as she grabs onto David’s hair and brings a knee to the back of his head, all the way down to the mat.

Chad:  She is proud of herself for that one as David holds onto his nose, bleeding.  He looks over his shoulder at her and begins shouting.

David:  You filthy whore!

Gena:  Gerald gets inside of the ring and brings Brittany over with a German Suplex.  David wipes at his nose as he ducks a Clothesline and rams his knee into Todd’s stomach and he tosses Todd to the outside!

Chad:  They turn their attention to Brittany as they hammer away at her.  Brittany tries to crawl to the ropes, but David and Gerald drag her to the center of the ring.  She turns over onto her back to kick at them, but they each switch legs.

Gena:  What the fuck are they doing to that little girl?  They flip her up onto their shoulders like she’s a ragdoll, and then they slam her to the mat!  David goes for the pin.

One!
Two!
Thrrr…

Chad:  Todd pulls his daughter out of the pin and down to their corner.  He jumps up on the apron and then he reaches down.  Brittany barely moves, but enough to tag herself out.

Gena:  Todd gets inside of the ring, using his own speed to begin throwing shots at Gerald, then David, switching back and forth like lightning!

Chad:  He grabs hold of Gerald and David’s heads and bashes them together!  He lost track of who is legal, so he drops down on top of both men to pin them!

One!
Two!
DOUBLE KICKOUT!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Gena:  Todd slaps the mat and then pushes himself up as both Shepherds stand up, seeing stars still.

Chad:  Todd goes to grab David, but he ducks, and Gerald grabs onto him and nails From Above (Diamond Cutter)!  Gerald points down to Todd, reminding us that David is the legal man. He then walks over to make sure Brittany can’t get involved.  David makes the cover!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winners going on to High Stakes as the challengers to the Hardcore Tag Team Championships… Father Gerald and Brother David… The Good Shepherds!!!

“Spirit In the Sky” plays as David stands up and gives Teddy a few extra kicks.  However, Gerald shakes his head and calls David off.  They each reach into their back pockets and pull out a few small books.  David drops it on Todd’s chest as Gerald places it on Brittany’s chest.  They don’t waste time celebrating, instead leaving the ring to get to the back.  They stop at the curtains and turn to raise their arms in the air before walking backward slowly.

Marissa Henry stands in the ring.

Marissa Henry: Please welcome my guest at this time Team Canada members Dahlia Rotten and Sarah Lane.

Dahlia and Sarah make their way to the ring hearing more cheers than boos as they enter the ring.

Marissa: First, Dahlia we have heard that tonight you will learn who your next title defense will be against, does it matter to you who you face.

Dahlia: Honestly it doesn’t, I’ll defend my title against whomever Tad and Donna chose to face, I want to be a fighting champion Marissa, the fans of Sin City they kinda deserve a fighting champion.

Marissa: Last week during Team Canada’s title defense against The Monstimals you threw in the towel, the question is why.

Sarah: Everyone knows my partner is a warrior and there was no chance he was going to give up, it not in his DNA, he would have risked a potential career injury to defend the Hardcore Tag Team titles, but I did what I did to save my partner form a serious injury, was it the right decision In my heart it was, and don’t think Earl didn’t scold me about throwing in the towel.

Marissa: So how is Earl.

Sarah: Earl is.

Before she can continue the crowd pops as Earl appears on the stage, and kames his way to the ring he walks out the steps and stands on the apron then steps through the rings.

Marissa: Earl how are you feeling?

Earl: I feel good, Marissa, I’ll give respect to The Monstimals, they lived out to their reputation, but as you can see I’m still standing.

Marissa: Last week Sarah threw in the towel, giving The Monstimals the Hardcore titles.

Earl: Yes, and let me tell you I gave Sarah a stern punishment for that, but I know her heart was in the right place, hell if Dahlia were in the same position I would have probably done the same, but with that being said The Monstimals shouldn’t get too comfortable because you can Stewart and I will be coming for those titles sooner rather than later, and everyone knows what usually happens, we always win.

The Three-Way exit the ring and make their way up the ramp, to what is now mostly cheers, they acknowledge the crowd then exit.

Tag Team Match
Fire Dragons (Mark Cross & Valentina) Vs Angel of Filth & Javier Gonzalez

Liam: The following mixed tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!!! Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from Canterbury, England… Mark “The Dragon” Crosssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

The arena lights dim as the bassline to "Never Again" begins to rumble around the arena. As the guitar riff hits, so does the lights, revealing Mark "The Dragon" Cross standing, one fist aloft, at the top of the aisle. Receiving recognition from the crowd, he strides purposefully to ringside, taking a moment to survey the scene as he reaches the apron.

Flashes like cameras go across the stage and the audience as the sound accompanies it. “You should see me in a crown” by Billie Eilish begins on the PA as pure beauty walks through the curtains. Her hair blows in the wind as she looks up at the ceiling. She places a hand on her hip as she lets the crowd admire her despite getting a mixed reaction.

Liam: Please welcome, on her way to the ring from Merida, Spain. She stands at 5'11" and weighs in at 125 pounds, she is pure perfection... Valentinaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Once Valentina is officially announced, she turns and begins walking down the ramp. She pushes her hair out of her face as she vogues, showing off her face to it's full capacity. She steps up to the ring steps and looks around with a majestic smile. She takes to the steps as she comes to the apron. She looks around for a moment, stomping her foot in protest as a scantily clad man runs down the ramp and climbs onto the apron. He sits on the middle rope, opening it for her. Valentina then takes off her Loubotins and hands them to the man as she prances barefoot around the ring. She refuses to let go of the spotlight.

The lights go down as the whirring sounds begin to rise. The drums kick in and red lights pulse to them. They get louder as the fourth set kicks in and the curtains flip to the side. Angel of Filth comes crawling through them with her black wings fluttering behind her, covered in a black substance.

Liam: On her way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV, she is “The Seraph of Sleaze”... Angel of Filth!!!

Her eyes glow white as the lights switch between black and red. She glares down at the ring as she rises to her feet, throwing her wings out to the side as they amast. She waves them slowly as she prances down the ramp to the beat of the music. She stops half way and looks from side to side. She has a sickening smile on her face as black oozes from her mouth and she laughs. She enters the ring and climbs up the first of six turnbuckles. She throws her wings out as the fans boo her. She then drops down and goes to the other corner, doing the same. Once at the far end of the ring, she sheds her wings and kicks them to the outside as she rubs her hands together.

“Way Down We Go” by KALEO begins playing on the speakers. Camera shifts to the side of the stage to see Javier Gonzalez stepping through the curtains. He has his arms raised in the air as he walks back and forth, making sure to show off the Underground Championship around his waist.

Liam: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand her partner… Coming to the ring from Albuquerque, NM, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 190lb, he is your Underground Champion… Javier… Gonzalez!!!

Javier charges down the rampway and slides inside of the ring. He walks to each corner, stepping up to the second rope as he stares across the crowd with no emotion. After completing all six sides, he stops and settles into his corner.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Mark and Javi start things off by meeting up in the middle of the ring.  Javi talks trash as Mark nods his head, listening carefully.  He must have said something to piss the champ off because…

Chad:  Javi rocks Cross right in the jaw.  You don’t want to piss off the top champ in the Men’s Division.  No matter what you say on Twitter about it.

Gena:  Javi nails a few good shots to Cross before bouncing off of the ropes.  He comes back with a Headbutt to Cross, sending him down to the mat.

Chad:  He goes to stomp on Cross, but Mark rolls out from under the first stomp.  He moves up to his feet and grabs Javi’s arm and then nails a Spinning Back Elbow to Javi’s face, followed by a Neckbreaker!

Gena:  He goes to roll Javi over onto his back, but Javi grabs onto the back of Mark’s neck and raises up, nailing a Running Bulldog.  He flips Mark over onto his back and hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Mark moves over to his corner and makes the tag to Valentina!  This means that Javi has to tag in Angel of Filth now, and we already know how these two feel about one another!

Gena:  Javi reluctantly walks over to his corner and tags in Angel of Filth, clapping for her as he shouts out in her support.

Javier:  ándale! Ándale!  Arriba chica!

Chad:  Filth gets inside of the ring, getting pumped up by her partner.  She walks up toward Valentina, snorts, and then spits at Val’s bare feet, making her dance to avoid it!

Gena:  Uh, gross.  Filth uses the distraction to begin throwing solid punches at Val, backing her into the corner.  She sends Val into the ropes, but Valentina does a Springboard Back Elbow to Filth.

Chad:  Val then drops another elbow down to Filth’s face.  She goes back to the ropes, going for a Moonsault, but Filth moves out of the way!  Val teeters on her feet as she forces herself to make a vertical landing.

Gena:  Filth grabs onto Val’s ankle, trying to trip her up, but Val then drops a knee to Filth’s forehead, really taking it to Filth!

Chad:  Val then kneels down and makes the pin!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Filth gets out of the pin.  She grips onto Val’s hair, dragging her up to her feet.  Filth nails a Headbutt and then whips Val by the ponytail, right into the corner.  Filth follows it up with a Body Avalanche, but it misses the mark as Val tags her partner back in!

Chad:  Filth grunts as she walks right up to Cross.  She goes to slap him, but the referee grabs her arm and then shouts at him.

Filth:  I’ll fight him too!  Let’s get dirty, boyscout!

Gena:  Filth goes to plant a filthy kiss on Cross’ lips, but Cross moves, causing Filth to shove her tongue up his nose.  He jumps back as Filth flicks her tongue at him, walking backward to tag in Javi again.

Chad:  Disgusting.  As Javi gets back inside of the ring, Cross charges at him, Spearing him to the mat!  He throws punch after punch, and this forces Javi to try to flip Cross over.  He begins throwing hands too.

Crowd:  FUCKING AWESOME! *Clap* FUCKING AWESOME! *Clap* FUCKING AWESOME! *Clap*

Gena:  I’m down with this crowd.  Cross gets out from under Javi, picking him up from behind.  He goes for a German Suplex, but Javi shows his “Ahuevo” abilities by flipping and landing on his feet!

Chad:  As Cross turns around, he gets a Roundhouse Kick that puts him right on his back.  Javi drops down for the pin.

One!
Two!

Gena:  Valentina breaks up the pin.  This brings Filth inside of the ring.  Val finds herself blinded by a black mist to the face!  Filth them spits the rest down onto the mat as she stands over Val.

Chad:  The referee grabs Filth and tries to get her to exit the ring.  She refuses, laying boot to dat asssssss…

Gena:  As Filth gets her fill, she shoves the referee away, receiving a warning, but also pushing him into her partner.  As Javi stumbles, Cross is up and… Erm...that move he does! (Tiger Driver '91)!  He drops down for the cover!

One!
Two!

Chad:  Filth turns around to break it up, but Valentina hugs onto her leg to keep her in place!

Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… Mark Cross and Valentina… The Fire Dragonnnnssssssss!!!

“Never Again” plays over the speakers as Valentina lets go of Filth’s leg.  Valentina rolls outside of the ring now, finding her shoes and putting them back on.  Filth is ready to attack, but Cross taps her on the shoulder, causing her to turn around, just as he buzzes past her, waving before joining Val on the outside of the ring.  They high five as Valentina saunters backward, dancing in victory, which causes Filth to stomp angrily on the mat.  She spits at Valentina and rolls outside of the ring, headed her direction despite Mark Cross being there.  However, the security team makes their presence felt, causing Filth to spit once more in their direction before disappearing through the curtains first, followed by security.  Cross and Val celebrate their victory, raising their arms up, on the stage, taking time to slap hands with the fans after.

We go backstage to see SCU reporter Dev Khatri along with Jerry Cann and Kandy Kaine.

Dev: Hello everyone one, I got the Killer Kandy’s with me.

Dev looks at Kandy and Jerry

Dev: It’s been a while since SCU’s favorite tag team the Killer Kandy’s been booked as a tag team.

Kandy looks at Jerry

Kandy: I am we are still a team right Jerry,, we are still the Killer Kandy’s?

Jerry: Of course, I mean the name meh but Kandy and I work as a team and enjoy being a team. When we get booked as a team is out of Kandy and my control.

Kandy: I do, Tad told me along time ago that any time I want the Killer Kandy’s booked to let him know.

Jerry: So this whole time we haven’t been booked is because you haven’t talked to Tad?

Kandy: Well no, we haven’t been booked because Tad is the boss and he has yet to book us in our next tag team match.

Dev and Jerry look at each other confused as Kandy stares off into space.

Kandy: I feel like you two seem lost.

Dev: Um, no not at all. Jerry faces Hitamashii for the TV title tonight.

Kandy: I know, I booked his match.

Dev: You did?

Jerry: What do you mean?  

Kandy: Well yeah, I am his manager after all.

Jerry: No, you asked and I said I didn’t want a manager.

Kandy: You wanted not to need one but you did and I am she.

Jerry: I’ll go with it.

Dev: Well Jerry takes on Hitamashii tonight. If Jerry Cann wins he will not just be the new TV Champion but he will also have to defend it at Halloween then all other Underground shows going forward.

Kandy: Jerry is ready, right Tad.

Kandy says as the camera zooms out to catch the GM walking by.

Tad: Um, yeah sure whatever you say.

Kandy: See I told you I can go to Tad for anything.

Dev: Tad, you have yet to announce who Dahlia faces at Halloween. Have you decided yet.

Tad: I’m still thinking about it. Some choices are not that easy to make.

Kandy: Oh Tad, you know you have it easy.

Tad: Um, Yeah sure whatever you say.

Kandy: See Jerry I told you his job is easy.

Jerry looks and Tad then and Dev and just shrugs

Kandy: Angel Kash got screwed by Kelli, I’d reward her. She earned it.

Tad: Um, Yeah sure… yes, you’re right. You see Dev, I always said Kandy was a genuines. She’ll make a great GM one day.

Dev: So Dahlia will face Angel Kash on Halloween for the TV Championship.

Tad: Is that an issue for you? Do you think someone else should be before Angel Kash.

Dev: No Sir!

Tad: Good, now if you excuse me.

Kandy: No  burping.

Tad looks at Kandy and shakes his head before walking away as the scene cuts out.

The door to a backstage dressing room opens to find the Women’s SCU Underground Champion seemingly almost waiting for the camera to come in.

Halo: Y’all damn right I’m here tonight! There’s a match that determines MY future tonight in that Veronica Taylor has to try and beat the clock to get to a match that she wanted that I agreed to take her up on a long time ago. If she doesn’t beat the clock, then I get Celeste and Veronica gets nothing, but let’s get one damn thing straight here before this even happens! Veronica tweeted at me that she wasn’t done with me yet…

Staring into the camera, Halo glares incredulously.

Halo: Da hell y’all mean y’all ain’t done with me yet? Y’all ain’t even really started with me yet! You might win that match tonight and if you do, then we go for the gusto at High Stakes! If you don’t, well hell, damn right y’all ain’t finished yet!

She pauses to hold up her Underground Championship Belt.

Halo: You made it very clear this was your target, your goal here in SCU and I would think that if you didn’t manage to beat the clock tonight that short of dying in the attempt or getting yourself fired for being exceptionally stupid in something, that you would turn around and start demanding fr other opportunities and keep on going until you DO get to me!

Lowering the belt, Halo nods forcefully.

Halo: And if you do get to me, you bet your ass and anything y;’all wanna show everybody every chance you get that I will be not just waiting, but running towards that fight because I can’t wait to get me a piece of you either! I will welcome the challenge of Celeste if it’s her but I will find you a special switch no matter what and I will have it waiting for whenever that trip to the woodshed happens!

She steps for and glowers into the camera.

Halo: And I’m damn sure not sorry about it at all!

The bright light flashes through the backstage area but does not have enough time to give the peaceful effect it should because Sister Esther comes stomping down the hallway to find nothing but the scent of Dev’s cologne in the air.  She crosses her arms and sort of hugs onto the Combat Championship as Brother David walks behind her.

Esther:  These interviewers are so rude.  I mean why the heavens would they not want to interview me?  The best SCU Combat Champion ever.  Well at least the most righteous one.

David:  They think that if they silence The Good Shepherds that we will just disappear like our name was Ethan McBride.

Esther:  Or Kinley Carlisle.  Yeah I dug up a little bit of research on what this dump used to be like. Brother David, we sure did join the wrong company.  Aside from all of the lady bits flashing around and the alternative lifestyles it was a much more righteous place.

David looks to his sister and gives a certain nod to agree with her.

David:  “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”  It proves how strong we are.  I’m only glad that father is out campaigning for our cause because this war will get a whole lot easier.

Esther:  Easier?  Can you believe how easy I have it at High Stakes?  At least Melissa Ruin comes from good stock.  She seems like a proper God fearing woman.  We could have had a real barn burner of a match.  But instead I have to face off with that. I don’t even know what she is.  Does she have a girlfriend?  Does she have a boyfriend?  Is she sad?  Is she happy?  Regardless we can see that she’s not the greatest wrestler.

David:  She has skills.  She took that witch near the limit.

Esther laughs.

Esther:  Yeah before she made her squeal like the swine that she is.  That jezebel is taking up the most legendary moment in SCU history.  My first of many title defenses.  Now when people look back there going to make fun of me.  There going to say that I had an easy match and that it doesn’t count.

David:  Don’t be silly.  You will prevail for it is His will.

Esther:  Of course I’m going to win.  There’s no doubt in my mind.  I’m so worried that people won’t take it seriously when they see me beat down a rotting twig of a woman.  That’s all I’m worried about.  Maybe Tad is starting to change his ways and he wants to ease me into greatness.  Do you think that’s it?

David shrugs his shoulders as he and Esther continue walking toward their locker rooms.

David:  I wouldn’t count on that.  I would though say that you have been handed a miracle.  A free pass of divine proportions.  Take it and don’t question it.  Train and move on to your next challenge.  For he will test his flock eventually.

Esther:  You are certainly right Brother David.

Esther wraps her arms around her brother’s neck and gives him a kiss on the cheek. She takes her bag from his hand and walks into the womens locker room.  She sets her bag down as the door closes.

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCU Underground Ep. 37 (RESULTS)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 05:01:40 AM »

No Holds Barred - Contendership to SCU Combat Championship
John Blade Vs Dax Beckett

Liam:  The following contest is a No Holds Barred Match, and is scheduled for one fall to determine who will get to go to High Stakes IX to challenge Stewart Mason for the SCU Combat Championship!

The opening of “Alive” by Lil Jon, Offset, and 2Chainz begins playing and red and white lights begin flashing across the stage and out into the audience.

Liam: From Anaheim, CA standing at 6’4” and weighing in at 235lb, he is… Dax Beckett!!!

He strokes his beard, an intense look on his face as he comes to the center of the stage. He shouts out at the crowd, holding his arms out at his side as he does a slow 180 degree turn, slowly walking backward. Once the music completely picks up, Dax turns around and charges down the aisle. He darts around the ring, stopping periodically to pose for the fans, whether they like it or not. Once he makes his way around the ring, Dax jumps onto the apron and charges his way up the nearest turnbuckle. Dax ascends and nods his head to the music, his fist in the air. He jumps off and flips, landing on his feet as he jogs in place, waiting for the match to start.

Liam: Aaaaand his opponent… From Boston, MA standing at 6’1 and weighing in at 251lb, he is… John Martinez-Blaaaaaaaaaaade!!!

John Blade’s music begins to play as he walks out on stage. He talks to the camera man and bounces a little. He holds up his “Never Give Up” logo flag and tosses it to the fans. He salutes and runs straight down towards the ring. He bounces off the ropes side to side and he holds up his “Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect” shirt. He takes off his hat and tosses his shirt to the fans and hands his Chain to the ref to begin to fight.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Dax Versus Blade 3!  Both men are tied 1-1, but the stakes are high for this match.  Blade is shorter, but he’s much more built than Dax.

Gena:  Blade challenges Dax to a Test of Strength, but Dax shakes his head.  Instead, he takes a few steps back to get some space, and he grabs onto Blade.

Chad:  The element of surprise lets Dax get a few feet of leeway, pushing Blade back toward the corner.  However, Blade flips Dax around and into the corner.

Gena:  Fists of fury flying at Dax as he gets Dax pinned into the corner.  He then picks Dax up and sets him on the top rope.  He goes to pick Dax up, but Dax knees him in the head.

Chad:  Dax hits a kick to the side of Blade’s head, causing “the champ” to go light on his feet.  He turns around, holding onto his head.

Gena:  As he comes back to Dax, Dax jumps off of the middle rope and takes Blade down with a Tornado DDT!

Chad:  Dax doesn’t stop there.  He climbs up onto the top rope and looks down at Blade.  He jumps off with a Frog Splash, but Blade moves out of the way at the last second!

Gena:  Blade hits a Five Knuckle Shuffle. He picks Dax up from the mat and trips him up into the corner.  Dax falls into the corner, and Blade hits a series of Shoulderbutts.  As Dax grips the ropes so not to fall, he is able to trip Blade up.

Chad:  Dax maneuvers Blade into a Tarantula hold on the ropes!  The hold is legal, so the referee can’t force Dax to break it up!

Gena:  Blade shouts out in pain.  His arm flails as he considers tapping out.  He is about to, but instead, he grips onto Dax and pries his arm off of him.

Chad:  Blade rolls out of the hold and onto the mat.  Dax climbs up onto the top ropes, patiently waiting for Blade to get into place.  He stands up and sizes up the situation.

Gena:  Dax launches off of the top ropes, locking his legs around Blade’s neck, and he spins him around.  One, two, three… I’m dizzy!

Chad:  I think that’s the hooch talking, babes.  Four turns and Dax goes to flip Blade over!  Blade slides after landing on his back.

Gena:  Blade is staring up at the lights as Dax dives on top for the pin.

One!
Two!
Thr-Kickout!

Chad:  Blade gets a shoulder up!  Dax almost can’t believe it.  He picks Blade up from the mat, struggling a bit.  He goes for Best Finisher Ever (End of Heartache), but Blade grounds his weight and brings Dax over into a Vertical Suplex!

Gena:  Dax holds onto his back.  He is ready to get up when he looks at the rampway to see Tim Staggs walking down the aisle!  Dax freezes, and glares at Tim.  As he gets up to his feet…

Chad:  Blade spins Dax around and… The Blade Breaker (Backbreaker pop-up with a neckbreaker Connection)! The Blade Breaker!

Gena:  Tim holds up two fingers and sneers at Dax as he watches Blade drop down for the cover.

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner and the second participant in the SCU Combat Championship Match at High Stakes IX… John Martinez-Blade!!!

The crowd goes crazy as Blade moves around the ring, hyping up the crowd the only way that John Blade, The Champ, knows how.  Tim watches this and smiles wickedly before disappearing behind the curtains, leaving us to watch Blade get the place lit af.

Supernova 2 - August 19th, 2019

Gena: David stands back up and heads towards Hitamashii and Stewart. Eyesnsane gets back in the ring as Mercedes gets to her feet.

Gena: Angel turns to face Mercedes!

Chad: Angel goes for a clothesline but Mercedes ducks then counters with her savage kick!

Gena: Mercedes grabs Angel before she can hit the mat.

Chad: Mercedes throws Angel over the top ropes!

Angel Kash (5min 55 seconds) eliminated by Mercedes Vargas

Gena: David and Hitamashii tie up in the corner.

Buzzz!!!!

A heartbeat can be heard throughout the video, drowning out the slowed down sounds from the audience as they turn rapidly to stare at the stage, jumping up and down in anticipation.  For a second, everything stops at the last heartbeat.

Amazing Grace by Dropkick Murphys starts to play, the crowd pops as loud as they can.

\'user

Chad: What a surprise for us as Mickey Carroll has entered this year's Mayhem Survival match!

Gena: Mickey slides in the ring, he and Eyesnsane give each other a nod, Stewart and Earl look at the two men. Team Canada have a staredown with the former Hardcore Tag Team champions, former Bad Boys, Eyesnsane and Mickey!

A flashbang like grenade goes off under the ring. The lights on the boat go out. Smoke starts coming out from under the ring. The smoke rises up in the air. It blocks the view in the ring and around ringside.

The crowd starts to panic but Chad and Gena's microphone switch over to the PA system.

Gena: It's okay everyone, please stay calm...

As Gena speaks we hear screams coming from in the ring. The microphones go back to just the SCW network and WGN. The smoke starts to clear. We see Eyesnsane, Stewart, Earl, Hitamashii, and David all laid out.

Chad: Everyone is down but Mercedes as Abaddon holds Mickey in an inverted DDT while holding a bat pointing it at the Bombshell Roulette champion!

Gena: What is this all about, why is Mercedes spared? Abaddon drops Mickey with the inverted DDT. He still points the bat at Mercedes as he uses his other hand to get Mickey back to his feet.

Chad: You hear that Gena?

Gena: Yes I do.

Everyone looks up as a spotlight from a helicopter lights up the ring.

Chad: Not sure what is going on here.

Gena: A rope ladder just dropped, Abaddon takes out a pair of handcuffs and cuffs Mickey hands around the rope. Abaddon holds on to the rope ladder!

Chad: The helicopter takes off, and now the lights turn back on in the boat!

Gena: How convenient.

Mickey Carroll (1min 50 seconds) eliminated by Abaddon

Underground 34 - 9-19-2019

Chad: Abaddon makes it to his feet first and spears Jacob into the wall behind him causing the plexi glass to give way as both men lay there. Abaddon gets up with a smile on his face as he grabs Jacob by the back of the head before running it into the side of the cage as they bounce off the ropes.

Gena:. Abaddon then whips Jacob back into the ring ropes following him in and hitting a dropkick just after Jacob rebounds off of the ropes, knocking him into the ring. Abaddon gets in the ring and is stalking Jacob as he is slowly getting to his feet. Just as Jacob gets to his feet. Abaddon applies the Von Erich Claw!

Chad: Oh this is not looking good.

Gena: There’s nowhere to go.

Chad: Jacob is not fighting as much.

Gena: Jacob’s arms slow and he begins to slouch as they are still standing and just then Abaddon falls ack wrapping his feet around Jacob’s torso. Jacob struggles for a moment before going limp.

Chad: I don’t think he’s moving.

Gena: This may….

Dr. Staggs comes running out to the ring and the bell sounds.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

After a moment, the door to the cage is opened and Dr. Staggs climbs into the ring and is followed by the rest of the medical staff. As Abaddon has stood up and released the hold but the damage is already done as Jacob lays on the mat motionless.

Liam: The winner of this match by knock out, Abaddon!

Abaddon looks down at Jacob Johnson, and you can just tell that he’s proud of what he’s just done. He leaves to let the medical team do what they need to do, making the impact he wanted for the night.

Underground Ep. 36 - 10-3-2019

Abaddon: You are not watching this. But I promise that you will watch it later. Over. And over. And over. And over again. You will spit at it, truly. You will answer me out loud, filling my heart with what mimics joy, even if only for the slightest of seconds, fleeting. I know you…

Before Abaddon can say a word, the crowd begins cheering loudly. Abaddon looks around, but his mask seems to obstruct the parting crowd. Mickey Carroll stares a hole into the back of Abaddon’s head.

Abaddon: Silence is golden, people. I am constructing my soliloquy to Mickey.

At the mentioning of his name, Mickey jumps over the barricade and his signature baseball bat hangs from one arm. He looks rough for the wear as he slides inside of the ring. Abaddon is about to speak once more as he turns around, but Mickey clocks him over the head with the baseball bat!

Crowd: *MEGA POP!*

Mickey looks down at Abaddon, almost looking deranged himself, bruises adorning his face, and a bloodied lip. He raises the bat once more and clobbers Abaddon across the ribs, and the fans cheer him once again!

Crowd: *MEGA POP!*

Mickey seems to be slowly regaining his energy through the crowd’s cheers as he picks up the pace and hits a few more shots to the ribs, the shoulder, the leg! Abaddon rolls over to the ropes, but Mickey pounces on him. He pulls at the straps at the back of the mask, and Abaddon clutches it, rolling under the ropes to escape. However, Mickey is right there. Abaddon clutches his ribs and turns around to see Mickey swinging the bat once more! But Abaddon catches the bat and kicks Mickey in the gut. He tosses the bat away, and gives a throat thrust to Mickey. Mickey holds onto his throat, but as Abaddon tries to sink into the crowd, Mickey grabs him by the bottoms and drags him back. He gets on top of Abaddon and begins pummeling with lefts and rights! Eventually security makes it down to the ring and they subdue a raging Mickey, as Las Vegas Police officers come down with the medical team to check on… and arrest Abaddon! The crowd goes nuts as the officers wait for the “okay” to slap cuffs on Abaddon as security pushes Mickey up the ramp, despite his best efforts to overcome Casey, Ivan, Andrew, and Kittie. They push him through the curtains.

Mickey is clearly still in a rage, but he is starting to get ahold of himself.

Mickey: I don’t want the bastard to go to jail. I’d much rather ‘andle ‘im on me own terms. High Stakes IX. He can bring ‘is bat, and I’ll bring me Betsy.

Mickey leans down and kisses the baseball bat in his hand. He flings it behind his neck and rests his arms on it.

Mickey: Call it what ye will, but this is gonna be the sweetest revenge me ever tasted, mate. I’m gonna crack ‘is skull until all that’s moving around in ‘is ‘ead is the grey matter leaking out onto the mat. Whoever this bloke is, ‘e’s gonna find out really fast why ye don’t fuck wit’ Mickey Carroll. Yeah?

Mickey doesn’t even give Dev a chance to respond as he pushes off, letting the security team do their job.

Recorded Earlier Today

The screen lights up to see Mickey Carroll sitting in a computer chair, staring at the screen.  Around the back side of his neck is “Betsy”, his baseball bat, dressed up in black and orange garland with barbed wire sticking out from underneath.  He is silent for a minute before he looks off slightly to the side, showing off a few of the lingering bruises.

Mickey:  Oy! Abaddon.  Why the long face?

Mickey gives a cheeky grin, but it only lasts a split second.

Mickey:  I ‘aven’t heard an answer from ye yet about the Base-Brawl Match at High Stakes IX.  I know people who know people, so it isn’t a matter of if the match is happening.  It’s only a matter of whether you come prepared or not.

Mickey brings the bat from behind his neck and he rests it on the floor in front of him, letting his Irish accent linger in the air for a moment.

Mickey:  What ye did to me, Abaddon?  No man ‘as ever done before.  I’m sure yer sittin’ at home, under the same ban from the arena as I am, just pattin’ yerself on the back, smilin’ big an’ pretty.  Well done.  I must say, I’ve done some bloody disgusting shite in me time, but yer on a whole other level, mate. Bravo.

Mickey gives a slow, light clap to show his insincerity.

Mickey:  I ‘ave no doubt in me mind that we’re gonna ‘ave a brilliant match at High Stakes IX.  We’re bound to tear the house down.  But know that this isn’t just business as usual for me.  What ye did to me deserves retribution.  I deserve retribution.  On Sunday, October 20th in Hawaii, it’s going to be “paradise lost”.  For ten bleedin’ minutes, the beauty of the islands will be overshadowed by the dark cloud of hatred and rage brewin’ in me ‘ead, in me heart, and in me stomach for ye.  Yer fun and games aimed at me for no reason will boil over, and I will rain down on ya a shitstorm of hale, fire, brimstone, and I will smite ye.

Mickey’s eyes are filled with rage even though his words come out with an almost sickening calm.

Mickey:  Not to sound like those Good Shepherd plonkers runnin’ amuck backstage with bibles in their ‘ands, and hypocrisy on their lips.  I truly mean that I will come down on ye like a Godsmack, and yer not gonna know what hit ye.  High Stakes IX will be yer reckoning, Abaddon.  Prepare yerself.

With that, Mickey wastes no time in reaching over and turning off the camera, cutting out the feed.

Beat the Clock Match
Veronica Taylor Vs Angel Kash

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is a Beat the Clock contest!  In order for Veronica to go on to High Stakes as the contender to the Underground Championship, she must defeat her opponent faster than 7 minutes 36 second!!!

Turn my Swag on by Keri Hilison hits over the pa system as the lights begin to flash all over the arena, as the fans give a loud ovation of booing. As, a makeshift runway appears, and soon a red carpet is rolled on top of it. As, out from the back steps Veronica Taylor with outstretched arms as the fans boo her, before grabbing her mirror and blowing herself a kiss. After, a few moments she begins to do a model like strut on the red carpet runway as a few photographers appear to take her photos, as she poses arrogantly. She, then takes a look around her grabbing her perfume from Veronica's Secret and sprays it around to get rid of the "stench" in the arena.

Liam: From Beverly Hills, CA standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 122lb, she is… “The First Class Mean Girl”... Veronica Tayyyyyyyyyylorrrrrrr!!!

Veronica then stands at the end of the entrance ramp, doing some more poses. Before, raising her arms in the air as the fans fill the air with more boos. Before, she mouths to the camera "So damn first class baby", before blowing a kiss to the camera. As, she then moves to the ring apron, yelling at the referee to lower the ropes for her, which he does as Veronica enters under the bottom rope. As, she then stands in the center of the ring raising her arms in the air, before lowering them slowly. Then, she grabs out her perfume and sprays it all around killing the stench in the ring. As, Veronica then takes off her diamond necklace and hangs it on the corner, as she grabs her compact mirror and makes sure her makeup is done flawlessly. As she fluffs her hair, and blows herself a kiss.

The fans begin to boo loudly as "Superficial" by Heidi Montag hits over the public address system

It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard
It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard

As the lights dim and flash gold all over the arena, a lone spotlight forms at the entrance ramp as out from the back first steps Leroy with a stern look on his face. After a few moments, Todd walks out from behind him, looking nervous. As he claps within a few seconds in arrogant and exaggerated fashion, Angel Kash herself walks out as the fans boo loudly.

Liam: And next, from The Hamptons, NY, standing at 5’9” and weighing in at 125lb, she is “The Trillion Dollar Princess”... Angel Kaaaaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhhhh!!!

Hoppin' out the maserati
All I see is paparazzi
Snapping pictures for the
Front cover of a magazine
So I pose in everything I wear
Love to make the people stare
Always center of attention
Lookin' so bootylicious

Angel blows an arrogant kiss to the fans before doing a series of arrogant poses at the top of the ramp. She then says something to Todd and Leroy as they first go ahead, before the arrogant rich blonde bombshell does an arrogant supermodel like strut down to the ring, taunting the fans as she walks by them, before rudely sticking out her hand, and flipping her hair arrogantly as she brushes past the fans, not letting them even come close to touching her. She makes her way up the ring steps with Leroy, holding her hand from the outside, as Todd is standing in front of her on the ring apron. Angel then points down as he holds the ropes for her; she enters and poses in the center of the ring as the fans boo loudly. After that, she lays on the top turnbuckle nonchalantly taunting the fans as Todd hands her a mirror and she admires her beauty.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  As the bell rings, Veronica and Angel meet up in the center of the ring.  They trade trash talk with one another before tying up.  They each try to gain the advantage.

Chad:  Angel moves behind Veronica and brings her back into a Bridging German Suplex pin!

One!
Kickout!

Gena:  Veronica rolls out of it, and picks Angel off of the mat and hits a Backslide pin!

One!
Kickout!

Chad:  Veronica gets back to her feet first and she stomps on Angel’s back, but…

Crowd:  OMFG!!! *MEGA POP!*

Gena:  It’s… It’s Kelli Torres!  She charges the ring and she immediately clobbers Veronica Taylor from behind, sending her down to the ground next to Angel!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  At 1 minute and 14 seconds… your winner of the Beat the Clock Challenge, and your Number One Contender to the Underground Championship… Veronica Taylor!!!

Kelli nails Veronica with a few blows before Angel gets up and slaps Kelli across the face!

Crowd:  OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelli grabs onto Angel’s hair and whips her around before nailing Get Stuffed Drongo (Super Kick)!  Angel goes down like a sack of potatoes!  When she turns around, Veronica has high tailed it out of the ring, and she is already at the curtains.  Kelli darts out of the ring to go after her, causing Veronica to run even faster.  We spot her making a beeline for the parking lot.  Kelli is gaining on her as Veronica rushes to a waiting car with the door open.  She jumps in and slams the door shut as Kelli grips the door handle.  The car takes off, and Kelli lets go, slamming her hands on the trunk of the car as it goes by.

We go backstage to see the number one contenders Combat Champion Winter Elemental and Stewart Mason.

Winter Elemental: Hey thanks for meeting with me bud.

Stewart: What’s up Winter.

Winter: Thanks for teaming with me last week. We did what needed to be done and this High Stakes SCU will have two more Canadians holding championship.  

Stewart: Good luck, Good Shepherds are soiled in the ring.

Winter: So is John Blade… Ok never mind, you so got this Stewart. I know he’s a former Combat Champion but he’s no Stewart Mason.

Stewart: Why you kissing ass.

Winter: Not kissing ass or anything, it’s not like I want you to tell Dahlia to bugger off or anything.

Stewart: You want me to tell Dahlia to piss off?

Winter: Well sure, I mean since you bring it up, why not eh.

Stewart: Don’t get involved in her matches or fight her opponents before her matches and you won’t have a problem.

Winter: Look, if someone gets in my face they get dropped but I don’t go picking fights.

Stewart: Anything else Winter?

Winter: Yes, SCU’s next show is a Halloween show. I expect you to be dressed as we celebrate our wins.

Stewart: Sure. See you later.

Winter: Later bud.

Stewart and Winter walk opposite directions. As winer walks down the hallway she bumps into Le Coven.

Celeste: Le Coven was going to announce that next show being a Halloween show. Winter, why do you insist on pissing off Le Coven?

Winter walks up to Celeste.

Winter: I know, I figured I’d be you two to it. You mad, then do something about or piss off.

Celeste: Are you sure you want to test me after last week.

Winter: I had the flu, this week I’m 100% so I advise you to piss off because if you touch me I’ll kick your ass and your wannabe bodyguards ass.

Celeste: I’ll piss off.

Winter: Huh!?

Celeste lifts Winter up with one hand then drops her with the Le Coven bomb. (Arn Anderson’s SpineBuster)

Celeste: You heard me, I’ll piss off.

Jenifer starts laughing as she in Celeste continue their walk. The camera fades out to a knocked out Winter.

The lights in the arena dim as “Way Down We Go” by KALEO plays over the speakers.  A vignette of Javier Gonzalez plays over the tron and the fans boo hard for the champion.  It highlights Javi winning the Underground Championship.  It moves on to him defending the belt successfully against Stewart Mason.  It flashes over him taking off the Ahuevo mask, and then defending alongside Halo Williams.  Once it ends and the words “Recorded Earlier” come on the screen, Javi’s face is seen on the screen.  He is smiling with the belt proudly on his shoulder.

Javier:  It’s good to be king.  It really, really is.  Being on top of the only division that matters, the men’s roster, is a great feeling.  Being your champ, like you all deserve it.

Crowd:  Booooooooo!!!

Javier:  You can line them up, and I’m gonna knock ‘em right down.  Throw anyone at me, and it’s all the same.  You can feed me Stewart Mason, who I beat twice already.  You know, the man who you all cheer for, who used to make fun of my chicano heritage, telling me to go back to Mexico without my title.  The one that I got right now?  Why don’t we go ahead and start a petition for the wall?  Take donations to make it happen?

The crowd roars in disapproval of Javi’s statement and he raises his eyebrows and shrugs his shoulders.

Javier:  Why you mad though?  I ain’t saying nothing that they haven’t said already.  But my point is that I already took down the one person you all think is the best, and I did it twice.  So how you think I’m gonna do against a man who never achieved a fucking thing fair and square, on his own?  Me and Tim Staggs gave him the SCU Combat Championship, and when he didn’t do right by it, I took it away.  I stopped that belt from becoming a joke.  You’re welcome.

Javi stares at the fans for a minute longer as they boo.

Javier:  You know it’s the fucking truth, homes.  Eric Weaver can’t hang with me.  If Stewart Mason couldn’t hang with me, how you expect a nobody like Eric to hang with me?  You know, he’s loaded rich.  He don’t need to wrestle.  He’s got bank.  But some things, money can’t buy.  Like talent.  Like guts.  Like a chance.

Javi returns to a grin.

Javier:  That’s the truth.  Everybody knows it, except Eric Weaver himself.  He thinks he stands a chance.  I want him to come prepared.  That’s why I wanna piss him off, get him in the mode he has to be in to mayyyyyybe stand a chance against me.  He has to come at me with guns blazing, and even still, he’s not going to beat me.  I just need him to give me all he got so that I don’t get embarrassed, because honestly?  Facing Eric Weaver is embarrassing, and I can’t have that on me or my title reign.  We got nine days, Eric.  You gonna be ready?  High Stakes IX is just around the corner.  Bring it, Bucky.

Javi lets the crowd boo him for a few minutes before the screen fades.

Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu is seen backstage with his managers Johan Svennson and Giovanna Teixeira. He has his recently won TV Championship sitting on his shoulder as Hitamashii decides to discuss how he feels about being in the main event this week.

Hitamashii-I was not surprised about being in the main event here in SCU. I mean, as a champion for the company, the company has enough faith in me to close out the show, and I will not disappoint them in any way, proving that their faith in me is justified by going out there and having a great match with a storied wrestler as Jerry Cain is.

Hitamashii smiles as he thinks about how he plans on being a fighting champion when he faces Jerry Cain.

Hitamashii-I know Jerry Cain has had his share of championships in his career, but he will not be getting my TV title anytime soon. I mean, if he was as good as his resume is, he would have won the title in that ladder match a few weeks ago, but he choked, and will choke again against me one on one. A man whom I feel worthy of facing me down the road, and I would be honored to face, based on what I have seen of him is Abaddon. Now that guy is talented, and I think we could have a classic match if and when we get booked to face each other.

Hitamashii cackles and he, with his managers in tow, decide to go into the locker room to get ready for the main event as the scene fades to black.

Singles Match - SCU Television Championship
Hitamashii Vs Jerry Cann

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the SCU Television Championship!!!

Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz starts to play

I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag

Liam: On his way to the ring... he weighs in at 227 Ibs, from Las Vegas Nevada... Jerry Cann!!!!

Jerry Walks out to the rampway to a small pop. He looks around as he makes his way to the ring.

I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on

Jerry now at ringside high fives a few kids in the front row before sliding into the ring.

Yeah, ha-ha
Finally, someone let me out of my cage
Now time for me is nothing 'cause I'm counting no age
Now I couldn't be there
Now you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs
And I'm under each snare

Jerry goes to a corner waiting for the match to start.

Liam:  On his way to the ring from Himeji, Japan, standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 192lb, he is your SCU Television Champion… Hitamashii!!!

The opening riffs of Fire In Our House by Astral Doors hits the speakers and Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu comes out to the stage, looking smug, and stands there as the crowd gives him boos. Hitamashii walks from one side of the stage to the other with a swag in his step before he looks around the crowd, and starts to walk towards the ring slowly, stopping halfway down the ramp and turning his head with his nose in the air to look at the crowd, their faces showing that they do not like the way he is looking down upon them. Hitamashii lowers his head slowly and turns back to face the ring, walking down towards the apron. Hitamashii climbs up to the apron and steps between the top rope and the middle rope, looking around at the fans as they continue to boo him.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Hitamashii and Jerry size one another up.  Hitamashii cackles as he and Jerry circle around the ring.  Hitamashii swipes at Jerry, but Jerry is ready.

Gena:  The circling continues.  Jerry tries to find the right opportunity to grab onto Hitamashii, but Hitamashii slaps his hand away and then grabs onto his shoulders.

Chad:  A knee to the gut is followed up by a tie up.  He tries to shake Jerry around, but Jerry breaks the tie up and nails an Arm Drag, gaining an Arm Lock on the champ.

Gena:  Hitamashii shouts out in pain as he taps his shoulder just once.  Hitamashii then kips up and hits a Back Heel Kick to Jerry, sending him down to the mat, and goes for the cover.

One!
Kickout!

Chad:  Jerry gets his shoulder up and Hitamashii rubs his hands together in anticipation.  He gets to his feet, but Jerry scrambles up nearly as fast.  Jerry backs Hitamashii into the corner.

Gena:  Hitamashii moves out, but Jerry hits a Big Boot to him and gets him back into the corner.  Jerry hits a few Shoulderbutts until Hitamashii falls to the mat.

Chad:  Jerry rushes back and then nails a Baseball Slide split down the middle, between Hitamashii’s legs!  The referee admonishes Jerry, who gathers himself.

Gena:  He picks Hitamashii up from the mat and then gets behind him in a Cobra Clutch, trying to end this early!

Chad:  Hitamashii kicks his feet out, nearly touching the ropes.  Jerry moves backward as Hitamashii kicks wildly.  He tries to get out of the hold, but Jerry’s grip is way too tight!

Gena:  Hitamashii kicks back and causes Jerry to fall to the mat, but he does not let go of the hold.  However, Hitamashii is able to grip the ropes to break the hold.

Chad:  Jerry lets go almost immediately.  Hitamashii rolls to the outside of the ring to take a few breaths.  He looks up at Jerry, who stares back at him, challenging him to return to the ring.

Gena:  Jerry gets up to his feet, and Hitamashii nods his head.  He jogs up the ring steps and starts to get inside of the ring, but Jerry rushes at him to try to greet him.

Chad:  Hitamashii drops back down to the arena floor.  The fans boo Hitamashii loudly.  Jerry holds onto the top rope to coax Hitamashii back.  The referee begins his count.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Gena:  Hitamashii is playing with Jerry, or he knows that a disqualification won’t force the title to change hands.

5!
6!

Chad:  Good point.  Hitamashii acts like he’s about to get back inside of the ring, but as Jerry rushes at him, he backs off and waves Jerry back.

7!
8!

Gena:  Hitamashii is able to roll back inside of the ring.  Jerry tries to stomp him, but he moves out of the way and then kips up to his feet.  Jerry is quick enough to grab him.

Chad:  Jerry picks up Hitamashii into a High Angle Suplex, dropping him straight on his back.  He bridges into a pin, showing his versatility.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Hitamashii rolls backward.  He gets to his feet, and as Jerry gets half way up, Hitamashii rushes at him with the Farore's Wind (knee strike/Rain Trigger)!  He connects!  Jerry goes down, and Hitamashii goes for the cover.

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner and STILL SCU Television Champion…  Hitamashii!!!

Hitamashii stands up victoriously and he takes his belt from the referee.  He holds it up for everyone to see as they shower him with boos.  He then brings the belt back down to his waist as “Fire In Our House” plays over the speakers.  Hitamashii looks around and cackles as the fans boo him.  The show goes off the air focused on Hitamashii’s face as he flicks his tongue out.

Tune in on October 20th, 2019 for SCW presents High Stakes IX for more hard hitting action!