Author Topic: A possible break  (Read 452 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
A possible break
« on: October 04, 2019, 07:12:39 PM »
 Flashback to Climax Control 248
22nd September 2019
Tortola, British Virgin Islands.

Another match and another loss… I am starting to wonder how much longer that I keep this pretence up that I am alright, and this isn’t getting to me, but I would be lying if I said it wasn’t.  Another loss… this time to Bella Madison… a newcomer to Sin City Wrestling and as always, my record to newcomer’s suck.

I tried… I really did but Bella beat me fair and square… I had no answer for her.

Hopping off the ring apron, I say nothing and move away from the ring and past all the fans and through the curtain to the backstage area, where it was just me as Joey had gone back home to work, so he didn’t have to see my ugly side of losing. Grabbing just a towel and walked away from the curtain and down the corridor as I thought about my loss and how I can bounce back but a nagging thought always lingered at the back of my mind.

Break.

As I reached the changing room, Scott Oliver carefully approaches.

SC: Hi Amy… can I get a few words about your loss tonight.

Amy: I guess.

I shrug.

SC: Does Bella Madison have a future here in SCW?

Scott asks and to be honest I wasn’t into this.

Amy: I think so as long as she keeps focus and keep healthy then she has a good future.

I shrug again.

SC: What do you think about the new members of the bombshell roster coming in.

Amy:  It’s great but good luck to them.

I shrug once more…

Amy: Look I don’t want to talk any more. I just want to forget about tonight. Sorry.

I shake my head and disappear into the changing room. The scene soon fades out on the door closing and Scott Oliver having to wrap up very quickly.

End of Flashback.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

4th October 2019
Abacos - Abacos Beach Resort
Vlog.

I think this would be a first for me in this company.  I went back on my records for Sin City Wrestling and it doesn’t appear that we have ever faced off in singles or tag team action and this kind of makes me excited for this match because your not a rookie but you are well respected and it’s a fresh challenge, which is sometimes nice.  Facing newer talent is a pain but so is those who I have faced multiple time and in Sin City I have faced everyone more than several times. Anyway… Orchid it’s good to see you step back in the ring even though it’s going to be the one off for you, but it’s going to be fun and hard.  Unfortunately for you though, you have been away for far too long and this is going to have a big effect on you.

You have probably been working hard on your karate/kung Fu etc… but that won’t be enough.  I am going to apologise now Orchid that your brief return will end in massive disappointment because to be honest, I have picked up too many bad losses recently and truth be told I am getting frustrated at my lack of success.

I respect you Orchid and I consider you and your family as friends, however, in the past I have shown too much respect to my opponents inside the ring and this Sunday I will have to forget about the respect and forget about the friendship and just wrestle as if you are someone I don’t know. I hate to do it but I need the win. Orchid I am going to use the fact that you haven’t stepped into the ring for month and exploit it… I need this win and I will do everything in my power to beat you and I won’t be sorry.

Orchard you better get working off that ring rust because I will not hold back. I will get that win like it or not. [color]
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino