Author Topic: Too Easy  (Read 438 times)

Offline Devin Lockyer

• View Profile
    • Stewart mason
Too Easy
« on: October 04, 2019, 04:50:34 PM »
 South Beach, Florida.

Earl and Stewart are tossing a football back and forth, Stewart runs past a table where Dahlia and Sarah are sitting, Gail is leaning over a motorcycle in a rather skimpy bikini as Gemma snaps pictures

Gemma: The camera loves ya babe.

Earl and Stewart walk to the beach bar and sit down and order a beer.

Earl: Are you sure she’s is here.

Stewart: Yes my intel tells me that she fled here to south beach and my intel has never been wrong.

As Earl and Stewart continue to sit at the bar two large-breasted women walk up and ask for their autograph, then hit on them. Stewart takes a raincheck for later and the ladies walk off. After several beers, Stewart notices the person they are there to capture, and thirty-something female with a fetish for threesomes she seems to be striking out though as she notices Stewart and earl sitting and that bar, and walks over.

Woman: Hi there, you boys here all alone.

Stewart: Yeah.

Woman: I’m Hayley.

Stewart: names Mason, this is my buddy, Dieter.

Earl smirks at Stewart.

Hayley: can I buy you handsome men a drink.

Stewart: Sure.

Hayley, Stewart, and earl sit and have several more drinks before leaving the bar and entering the nearby hotel, entering Hayley's room and starting to get intimate, when Stewart produces a pair of handcuffs.

Hayley: Handcuffs, hoe kinky, so who is getting cuffed first.

Earl: You are.

Hayley: Okay.

Stewart puts the handcuffs.

Hayley: Now I hope you boys aren’t going to take advantage of me while I’m handcuffed.

Stewart: Don’t worry, you get to cuff us after.

Hayley: I really like you, boys. So what type of kinky things are you going to do to me?

Stewart slides his badge out of his pocket.

Stewart: Well about that.

Stewart flashes his badge to Hayley.

Hayley: Fuck you guys are cops.

Stewart: Not exactly. I’m Stewart Mason, you know the bounty hunter, and you Ms. Piper are under arrest.

Hayley: Um, maybe we can make some type of arrangement, I mean we’re here in this room, we could have some fun then you boys could look the other way and let me leave.

Stewart: Normally, I take you up on the offer, but the 225k bounty trumps that.

Hayley: Such a same I would have shown you boys the best time of your life, so no chance you’ll just let me go.

Stewart: Sorry.

Stewart leads Hayley out of the hotel room where Gail is waiting.

Gail: Another one bites the dust.

Stewart: Yep, Earl and I will take her to the police station, and take care of the paper, and you get to stay here and look hot.

Gail: I am pretty hot, right Earl.

Earl winks. Then he and Stewart leave.

Gail: I will have you, Earl, it's only a matter of time.

Earl and  Stewart drive towards the police station.

Stewart: You're a natural at this Earl, maybe you should come on a few more hunts with me.

Earl: I’ll consider.

Hayley is squirming in the back seat.

Earl: maybe we could make her a little more comfortable, life won’t be very comfortable where she is going.

Stewart: You know maybe you're right.

Stewart pulls off the road behind an abandoned building.

Stewart: Okay Ms. Piper, we’ve decided to provide to give you a little comfort, before your sent up the river.

Several hours later.

Earl and Stewart join the ladies back at the hotel.

Stewart: Sometimes these jobs are just too damn easy.

Gail: yeah, but you seemed to be at the police station for quite a while.

Stewart: Paperwork was a killer on this one, babe.

Gail: Sure it was. Winks.

They sit and have a few drinks and later, Stewart is standing outside.

Finally someone has the sense to bok me on an SCW show, unfortunately, Winter and I have to face two worthless scrubs.

Eric yeah you’ve had a couple of title reigns but your simply and mid-card player on Team Canada’s show, after you pay in full I go to High Stakes to add another title to my resume.

Melissa, so obviously Angel Kash gave you permission to be in this match, which is unfortunate for you Winter is chomping at the bit to kick your ass, and knowing her she will probably leave you in pieces.

SCW Climax Control fans you will finally get to experience real star talent your show seriously lacks, and after your ratings spike simply from my appearance on your B level shoe, you can thank me.

Stewart smirks.

Your welcome.
user posted image