Author Topic: SCW Underground Ep. 36 (Results)  (Read 3080 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCW Underground Ep. 36 (Results)
« on: October 04, 2019, 02:58:48 AM »

\'user

SCU Underground Episode 36 comes at you, filmed in front of a live audience at Las Vegas Ballpark, airing on October 3rd, 2019 at 11:59pm PST

\'user\'user\'user

The picture comes to life, and as it does, it’s quite evident that the video was shot earlier in the day. The camera focuses in on five Sin City Underground crew members as they go about setting up the ring. They laugh and joke as they go about doing their work. Their high-spirited energy causes someone off-screen to chuckle. The camera slowly pans to the left to reveal Merlot Ayano. She’s seated in the third row.

Merlot: Hi hi!

The cameraman turns to leave, but Merlot motions for him to stay.

Merlot: Stay, stay! Besides, is better to capture Merlot now. In happy state right now. Probably won’t be when have to do sit-down with Winter.

The veteran wrestler leans back in her seat.

Merlot: May not know this, but Merlot no live in America too long. Came here around 2015, maybe 2016. So really, Merlot still relatively new, hai. Las Vegas? Was first place in America that Merlot called home. And even though spends most of time in Boston now, still consider Vegas as home. Friends are here. Started to build family here. And over the years, have wrestled in front of so many fans here. So, find it big honor to be able to perform at Vegas Ballpark, hai.

There’s a moment of silence before Merlot begins speaking again.

Merlot: This week, will be taking on Sister Esther. Is SCU Combat Champion.

There’s another pause.

Merlot: Sister Esther? Merlot consider herself woman of honor. So, will give credit where do. Your skills are amazing. And you hold SCU Combat Championship; is very distinguishing. However, no mean that you will just walk over Merlot. Is not happening.

She shakes her head.

Merlot: Match after match, Merlot has proven to be one of best in company. Pound for pound, is hard to find someone better. And may not hold a belt in SCU, but Merlot has captured hearts and minds of SCU fans. Because of that, Merlot never down and out.

Merlot nods her head.

Merlot: Will be gunning for you, Esther. So expect fight of life.

The camera moves to the live ringside and Merlot is seen sitting in a chair in the same spot.

Crowd: *MEGA POP!!!!*

However, now Gemma Frost is sitting in a chair by Merlot, with an empty seat on the other side of her. Merlot continues to relax in her seat.

Gemma: So, Merlot. It seems that you had a lot to say earlier today about…

Gimme Chocolate by Babymetal starts to play. The crowd boos, but after just the song intro the music stops. The crowd looks at the rampway wondering what is going on. The lights dim down quite a bit. The SCU Tron turns back on. We see the snowy mountains of Canada. Broken Dreams by Shaman's Harvest. The let out a mix reaction as WInter Elemental comes out from the crowd.

Winter walks down towards the ring as the fans gather around her trying to get on TV. Winter high fans a few of her fans while ignoring those booing her in front of her face. Winter jumps the barricade then slides in the ring behind Merlot. Merlot stays in the same spot unfazed. Winter looks at the fans and singal if she should yank the chair from under Merlot. Winter decides not to and instead walks around to face Merlot face to face.

Gemma gets up and gets between the two. Merlot stays in her chair, she still looks relaxed as Winter’s antics have no effect on her.

Gemma: Winter, back off!

Winter looks at Gemma and polity moves her to the side. Winter takes a closer, Merlot gets up from her chair. Gemma gets between them again.

Gemma: Wait, I have something important before you make a mistake Winter.

Gemma: Before you do something stupid Winter, I need to let you and Merlot know that I have been given the task to inform you both that if you two touch each other in any way before High Stakes IX then the match is canceled and the two of you will be suspended and get hit with a $30,000 fine.

Merlot seems unfazed by the news. Winter glares at Gemma, Gemma can be heard telling Winter away from the microphone. “I’m just the one giving you the news. Take that up with Tad and Donna.”

Winter over to the chair on the other side of Gemma and talks a seat.

Gemma: Ladies and Gentlemen. At High Stakes IX, SCU brings back the pre-show for the biggest card of the year. The pre-show's main event match will be none other than Merlot Ayano vs Winter Elemental. Winter, Merlot, you both know how important that is. We can sit here and talk about how important that is but I believe the fans of SCU have a bigger question they want you to answer.

Winter: Yes, Merlot is not that great of a wrestler, she's okay but not SCU worthy.

Gemma: I haven't gotten to the question.

Winter: Sorry, everybody already knew that anyway.

Gemma: Wait a minute, Merlot won the Mayhem Survival match. Merlot could have been sitting here as the Underground Champion but you Winter! You decided to interfere in that match.

Winter: First off, you raise your voice at me again and I'll pop you in the face. They said I can't touch Merlot, they ain't say shit about you!

Merlot turns to Gemma.

Merlot: Have question.

Gemma looks at Merlot and gives her a nod.

Merlot leans forward and looks at Winter.

Merlot: Going to ask clearly and concisely. What is beef with Merlot? Hmm?

Gemma looks at Winter. Winter leans forward as well to look Merlot in the eyes.

Winter: Merlot was set to fight Alexis and someone in charge bumped the match and put them in the main event match instead. Those two spots belonged to Tatsu and me, they stole our spots in the match. Kawaii Dragons would be Underground Champion right now but the shits in charge screwed us.

Merlot: Merlot wrestler; no make matches.

Winter: You're correct but if I touch the bosses then I'll never be booked again. You, however, you, I can attack for the injustice done to the Kawaii Dragons. Only I didn't knock you off the ladder to cause you to lose. I climbed the ladder and you grabbed me and dropped me off the ladder landing on Tatsu. You threw yourself off. You lost that match on your own Merlot. Merlot, I know you wanted to be the champion, I know you could have won that match. I climbed the ladder to cheer you on as a fan. You thought I put you in a spot and you reacted by attacking me. Now I kick your tushie at High Stakes IX.

Merlot gives her disgusted look.

Merlot: Merlot no like liars, Winter.

She shakes her head.

Merlot: Moment ago, said that you were jealous of the spot Merlot and Alexis received. That was real reason why interfered and cost Merlot SCU Underground Championship, hai? Winter and Tatsu have been jealous of Merlot ever since joined. Saw Merlot’s background, saw Merlot’s talent, and got scared would be replaced. Tatsu said so herself once.

There’s a pause.

Merlot: You attack me during match? You try to ruin career moment? Hai, Merlot going to fight back. And Winter lucky more didn’t happen, if being honest.

Merlot: Was hoping that Winter maybe had real issue with Merlot. But was too much to ask for, hai. Instead, seems this whole match is based on petty BS.

Merlot nods her head.

Merlot: Fine. Winter has asked for match. Will get match, one-on-one. And afterwards, will finally understand why was signed. And will understand why picking fights with Merlot is big mistake.

Winter: Good, but you're not getting the Winter you seen lately where I play and beat the system and treat it like a joke. You're getting Winter Elemental. The two time, soon to be three-time tag team wrestler of the year, A champion with the most title defenses dating back from Honor Wrestling. You may not have seen what I can do in the ring in the short time you have been here but mark my words, you will find out at High Stakes what you're up against Merlot-san.

Merlot: And Winter? Winter be fighting woman who became inaugural and only Champion of Shesin. Will be fighting woman who defined an entire division when held the Proving Grounds Valor Championship. Will be fighting woman who won Omega Tournament of Icons this year. Will be fighting woman who defied all odds and became third person in history to win Mayhem Survival. And will be fighting woman who currently holds Omega Fenris Championship. Winter wanted Merlot, now will face her in totality.

She nods.

Merlot: Winter mock Merlot, try to discredit her talent. See if can do that at High Stakes. Bring your best; Merlot will bring hers. But know, not so easy to talk crap when the lights and cameras are on. When crowd is against you. And if not careful, Merlot leave Winter knocked out on mat again like in tag match. Haven’t forget that, hai?

Winter gets up from her seat and walks over to Merlot.

Winter: I'll see you at High Stakes, focus on that, don't worry about Sister Esther tonight as I'm sure she will beat you with ease. Just worry about me.

Merlot: Nobody beats Merlot with ease. Will find out soon.

Winter smirks at Merlot then walks towards the ropes. She jumps over the top ropes and jumps off the apron. Winter then goes over the barricade and walks off through the crowd.

The cameras go backstage to see Henry Losak standing with Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson known as The Monstimals for their biggest tag team match up they've ever had in their careers, the hardcore tag titles. Henry, who sees Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson jump up and down, boxing with one another in the background as Henry with the microphone in hand begins to speak.

Henry Losak: "About bloody time these men get themselves a shot for the Hardcore Tag Titles after all the hard work they've done to get where they are. They've placed their blood, sweat and tears to earn themselves a hardcore tag title opportunity they craved for, ever since they've joined Sin City Underground brand. After all, you all should be thanking them in the first place because they were the first team in SCW history to be known as a hardcore wrestling team."

Lord Raab and Samuel nodded as they continued to do boxing punches in the background with each other with their hands. Henry continues to speak.

Henry Losak: "Of course, we haven't forgotten about Team Canada, bragging about themselves being a dominant team, being undefeated since they've won the titles. Last I recall, The Monstimals have only been defeated in solo's matches. Not once have they been defeated in tag team competition. These men are the definition of hardcore wrestling both as individuals and as a team, especially as a team. You Canadians haven't proven anything to be hardcore wrestlers, apart from the tables match you had last week. Nor have you been worthy of promoting the hardcore tag division on the SCW shows."

Lord Raab and Samuel shake their heads as they got hold of a Canadian flag and hold it up before both Samuel and Lord Raab tagged on it as Lord Raab tears the flag in half as he and Samuel tear into pieces and spit on it.

Henry Losak: "Tonight, your dominance run of the Hardcore tag titles is going to end as The Monstimals have only been in SCU for a short while, but they don't want anything more than to capture the Hardcore Tag Titles as we've waited and earned them long enough to get them. Tonight, the era of The Monstimals making history of being the first-ever team to hold an SCW and SCU tag titles in the whole company as a whole."

Henry breathes for a bit as there are pieces of the Canadian flag everywhere on the floor now as Henry continues to speak as Lord Raab and Samuel clench their fists together and punch the camera before the signal for the titles to come to them.

Henry Losak: "Tonight you Canadian pricks, you won't last a second with this hardcore experienced team, beating the holy shit out of you both, until you can no longer stand the pain, the suffering and the violent beatings you get from this monster and this animal, coming at you like a pair of wreaking balls, like a pair of bulldogs ready to take you both down with us then, promote the Hardcore Tag Titles and defend them not only on SCU shows, but on SCW Supershows as well, showing the entire world that The Monstimals not only are perfect definition of Hardcore Wrestling, but also they will win and beat disgraceful Team Canada to be the new Hardcore Tag champions. Prepare to be dominated by The Monstimals."

Henry walks away, while Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson bash their fists towards the cameras and once again, step forward and both use their left hands to punch to the camera before they walk away, knowing their dreams of being Hardcore champions was only around the corner. Cameras go elsewhere in the arena.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

Tag Team Match
Dax Beckett & Eric Weaver Vs Tim Staggs & Javier Gonzalez

Liam:  The following Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall!!!

The opening of “Alive” by Lil Jon, Offset, and 2Chainz begins playing and red and white lights begin flashing across the stage and out into the audience.

Liam: From Anaheim, CA standing at 6’4” and weighing in at 235lb, he is… Dax Beckett!!!

He strokes his beard, an intense look on his face as he comes to the center of the stage. He shouts out at the crowd, holding his arms out at his side as he does a slow 180 degree turn, slowly walking backward. Once the music completely picks up, Dax turns around and charges down the aisle. He darts around the ring, stopping periodically to pose for the fans, whether they like it or not. Once he makes his way around the ring, Dax jumps onto the apron and charges his way up the nearest turnbuckle. Dax ascends and nods his head to the music, his fist in the air. He jumps off and flips, landing on his feet as he jogs in place, waiting for his partner.

Take Five starts to play as we here the jazz beat coming we see Eric Weaver coming from the curtains.

Liam:  Aaaaaaaaand his partner, from Chicago, IL standing at 6’ and weighing in at 175lb, he is… Eric Weeeeeeeeeaverrrrrrrrr!!!

"Won't you stop and take
A little time out with me
Just take five"

Eric waves at the fans as he walks down the ramp.

"Though I'm going out of my way
Just so I can pass by each day
Not a single word do we say
It's a pantomime and not a play

Still, I know our eyes often meet
I feel tingles down to my feet
When you smile, that's much too discreet
Sends me on my way"

Eric slides in the ring from underneath the bottom ropes.

"Wouldn't it be better
Not to be so polite
You could offer a light
Start a little conversation now
It's alright, just take five
Just take five"

As the music fades we see Eric holding his right hand in the air as he looks over to the crowd.

Liam: Aaaaaaaaaaand their opponents… On his way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV, standing at 6'3" and weighing in at 195lb, he is... "The Nobody" Tim Staaaaaaaaaaggs!!!

The lights in the arena go out as the beat to "The Nobodies" by Marilyn Manson plays over the speakers. As the electric organ picks up, a red light flashes across the screen as random faces begin to show on the screen. Then, a man in a white Bad Boys hooded jacket, and a black mask, steps out onto the stage, pausing as he looks down at the ground. As the music picks up, the figure pulls his hood back, yanking his mask off to reveal Tim Staggs. He jumps onto the ring apron, focused as he steps through the ropes. He paces back and forth, and the lights turn up some as he looks up. He then removes his jacket and tears away his black pants to reveal his wrestling outfit. He jogs backward and rests in one of the far corners, sinking down to a seated position as he contemplates.

“Way Down We Go” by KALEO begins playing on the speakers. Camera shifts to the side of the stage to see Javier Gonzalez stepping through the curtains. He has his arms raised in the air as he walks back and forth.

Liam: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand her partner… Coming to the ring from Albuquerque, NM, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 190lb, he is… Javier… Gonzalez!!!

Javier charges down the rampway and slides inside of the ring. He walks to each corner, stepping up to the second rope as he stares across the crowd with no emotion. After completing all six sides, he stops and settles into his corner.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Dax and Tim start things off, and the crowd is on the edge of their seats already.  Why couldn’t this be the Main Event?

Gena:  Because Dahlia defends her TV title, you idiot.  Plus, this match sets the tone for the night, which is going to be hard-hitting!

Chad:  Tim and Dax tie up in the center of the ring.  Dax uses his slight size advantage to push Tim back to a corner.  He hits two Shoulderbutts, but Tim grabs Dax by the beard and tosses him into the corner, ramming knees into his stomach.

Gena:  Tim takes a few steps back and then slaps Dax across the face, making the crowd “ooh” and “ahh” as they watch Dax’s eyes grow as big as saucers!  Dax takes a step forward and smacks Tim with the back of his hand, sending Tim spinning around!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Chad:  Tim finds himself in a Neckbreaker, and on the ground before he even knows what’s hit him.  He rolls over onto his stomach, holding his neck.  Dax does a Lionsault off of the middle ropes, landing his knees on Tim’s back!

Dax:  Now THAT’S West Coast Flavor!

Gena:  Dax turns back toward Tim, only to find himself the victim of a Diving Clothesline from the Underground Champion!

Chad:  Eric Weaver climbs inside of the ring, but when Javi is seen retreating, the referee stops Eric and backs him into his corner to get him outside the ring.  Javi comes in and stomps on Dax’s back repeatedly.

Gena:  Javi leaves the ring and Tim is back to his feet.  He drags Dax up next, and hits a Snap Suplex, rolling over on top of Dax to begin hammering away with punch after punch!

Chad:  Dax can’t block the majority of the hard hits, but he bucks Tim off of him after taking a few solid ones.  Tim gets up and ducks a Clothesline from Dax, who bounces off of the ropes, getting caught up in a Sidewalk Slam!

Gena:  But Dax swings backward and out of it, doing a whole tuck and roll to get to Eric to tag him in!

Crowd:  FUCK YEAH!!!

Chad:  Eric smiles almost wickedly as he steps inside of the ring.  He and Dax look at one another, and as Tim turns around, they hit simultaneous Superkicks!

Gena:  Tim is down on his sexy ass, staring up at the lights now!  Eric looks down at Tim for a second before looking across the ring at Javi.  He tries to coax Javi in, but Javi signals that he needs a tag.  Eric lifts Tim up and drops him with a Piledriver!

Javier:  I still need the tag, stupido!

Chad:  Javi points to his head as Eric nods and lifts Tim up from the mat.  He drags Tim over to Javi and goes to slam him into Javi, but Javi ducks out of the way and hits a High Kick to Eric’s face!

Gena:  This allows Tim to drop down with a Jawbreaker.  He then locks on a Figure Four Leglock on Eric.  Dax gets inside to break it up, but Javi hits a Roundhouse Kick that sends Dax back to the ground!

Chad:  Eric uses the distraction to twist Tim over, reversing the leglock!  The crowd cheers as Tim is facing away from the ropes.  He tries to get to them, but Eric moves along with Tim, staying against the ropes!

Gena: Eric leans back, really wrenching the legs as Tim shouts out “FUCK!”  He looks around and finds his way out, but Eric grips onto his ankle for The Buck Stops Here (Ankle Lock)!  Before Javi can even see what’s happening, Tim taps out!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… Eric Weaver and Dax Beckett!!!

Crowd:  YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Eric lets go of the hold as “Take Five” begins playing over the speakers.  Tim holds onto his knee as he glares up at Eric.  Javi drops down to one knee and holds onto his head in clear surprise.  He’s even more surprised when Eric drags his leg out from under him and straps on The Buck Stops Here again!  Even though Javi gets out of it quickly and scurries out of the ring, Eric Weaver makes his presence known.  He looks over at Dax who is getting up to his feet.  Eric looks like he’s about to do the same to Dax, but Dax slips through the ropes and to the outside as he holds his hands up.  This leaves Eric alone inside of the ring with his arms raised in victory.  Dax does a bit of celebrating, slapping hands on his way up the ramp as he stares at Eric back inside of the ring.

\'user

Kingingiseisha "Hitamashii" Shirasu is seen backstage outside his locker room. He looks intense, and ready for a fight.

Hitamashii-I told everyone that I would defeat John Blade, and that is exactly what I did, and there is nothing that nobody can do to take the SCU TV Title from me, NOT ANYBODY. I took everything John Blade gave me, and that wasn't enough to prevent me from retaining the TV title.

Hitamashii cackles and then smiles as he continues to talk.

Hitamashii-Now onto my next victim, who I don't know who it is, but not like it really matters, as I will soundly defeat them, much like I did John Blade last week, and the men whom I faced in the 6 way ladder match 2 weeks ago. I will do whatever it takes to maintain my spot and have a title reign that SCU has yet to see, and be the most talked about champion in history.

Hitamashii walks off with a swag in his step as the scene fades to black.

A bright light shines around the backstage area and Marissa Henry sighs an exasperated sigh. Gemma Frost looks at her and then to Dev Khatri and says one simple thing.

Gemma: No.

Dev: Oh come on really?

Dev throws out a rock, but Gemma throws out paper and covers his hand and she walks away. Dev looks at Marissa who just throws out paper just as Dev throws out rock.

Marissa: You’re just too predictable.

Dev shakes his head and Marissa walks away just as Father Gerald leads the Shepherd family to the interview area. Gerald waves to Marissa but it is clear that he is not sad to see her go.

Gerald: My what a glorious day it is today. He is looking out for us, because we were hoping to get a word with you, Dev.

David: Yes, we like you better than those mouthy jezebel’s. Can you believe they had the audacity to insult Sister Esther two weeks in a row?

Esther butts through the two men with her SCU Combat Championship over her shoulder and anger spread from ear to ear.

Esther: That is why we didn’t show up last week. How did you like that punishment?

Esther crosses her arms over her chest to pout but the fans cheer loudly like they are asking them to leave again. Esther gasps and Mother Mavis shakes her head.

Mavis: Tonight is the night that as was said in the match announcement that I will bring home yet another piece of gold to the Shepherds, to honor His glory. I’m not doing it for the fans. I’m not going to walk around the ring before and after to show off how the gold looks dangling from my half naked body. Not only do these cretins not deserve such a sight but they shouldn’t even want to see it in the first place.

Gerald: Now, now Mother my sweet apple dumplin’. We knew what we was getting ourselves into when we entered the lion’s den of sin and desperation. Don’t act surprised that men fawn over the luscious curves of a woman’s body. They smell the blood and they come running like dogs in heat. It is human nature.

David: But it is a sign of the evolved man to ignore those demonic urges to prove our worth to God Almighty.

Esther: Mother Mavis is going to bring that gold home to us even if not to just spite all of you neanderthals staring from your seats as you slop up your concessions like the filthy unclean swine that you are. Gluttony and Lust won’t stop that from happening. Just as Envy won’t stop me from walking out of my non-title match tonight with a Godly victory underneath me.

Gerald nods because he can’t help but agree with Esther. David pats her on the shoulder.

Dev: What makes you both so confident that you will defeat two of the most lethal wrestlers in SCU as a whole regardless of which locker room they belong to?

David: Let me take this answer, Father. It is well beneath you.

David waits for his father to give a nod of approval before he steps forward and speaks on The Good Shepherds behalf.

David: First of all how dare you say such a thing? Sister Esther destroyed Torielle Jackson at Summer XXXTreme and she brought the SCU Combat Championship to Him. He is our guide and the glory we fight for. We are his soldiers and the hands and feet that do his bidding. We are beyond lethal because we have God. Instead of insulting Mother Mavis and Sister Esther by asking such an asinine question maybe you should stop and think about where that question should be aimed child of ignorance.

Gerald: I don’t think I like him very much anymore.

Esther: Let’s kick his unholy ass back to 200 B.C.!

Gerald nods again and Sister Esther and Brother David drag Dev out of the shot. While it isn’t clear if they are actually hurting him we can hear the struggle. Gerald brings the microphone to his mouth lastly.

Gerald: You can continue to pray to your demons and your devils. Just know that when you come back empty handed that you are praying to the wrong source. You are fighting a losing war. Good prevails over evil and no matter what the outcome of the matches tonight it will be clear by the Holy Ass Kickings witnessed before you that we are on the winning side. One if not two titles will rest around our waists by the end of tonight and that is all the proof that is in the pudding. This is a warning to change your ways or wait for things to get real, real nasty.

Gerald takes Mother Mavis hand and he drops the microphone to the ground with a crackle. He steps over it with his well polished shoes and they join David and Esther and continue back to the locker room area.

The camera pans across the sea of fans to rest on Sam Marlowe who is relaxing among the fans watching the show. The cameraman begins filming as Marissa moves into view.

Sam Marlowe: Hey there.

Marissa: Sam Marlowe, SCW’s reigning Bombshell Roulette champion here in SCU? Aren’t you supposed to be on tour in the Caribbean?

Sam Marlowe: I am Marissa but I had to come back to pick up some stuff here at home and when I saw that SCU was going to be here, y’all know I needed to come and scout out the talent.

Sam smiles at the interviewer who leans closer to speak.

Marissa: But what about your match at High Stakes against Bobbie Dahl? Are you going to be prepared for that?

Sam Marlowe: Of course I am going to be after all I have a title to defend and when I set my mind to it, I can beat anyone even though there are those that don’t believe it. I just want to say to Bobbie Dahl that I know you are probably going to be a heck of a challenge to overcome but that is what I have to do when I face you in the ring for my title. So good luck Bobbie, see you at High Stakes.

As she finishes speaking, the fans all rise to surround Sam which interrupts Marissa who shakes her head and heads towards the aisle leaving Sam sitting with the fans.

Judas by Fozzy plays over the PA as SCW’s Joshua Acquin walks down to the ring wearing a neck brace. He climbs the stairs and looks around at the crowd as he enters the ring.

Joshua: Wow what a crowd we have here for SCU. As you can see I am in a neck brace. I have not given an official status since I was injured a few weeks ago. Doctors say I have a bulging disk in my neck. They said surgery is not needed right now, however they recommend it and I said no. I have a match High Stakes and I cannot let my partner, a SCW Hall of Famer, the very first SCW Grand Slam Champion, Amy Mar...Santino. She couldn’t make it here tonight but she wanted me to pass onto you she is ready to go and cannot wait to take the Mixed Tag Team Championship. So like I said I told the doctors to hold off on the surgery and they told me it is a high stake choice that can cause more damage and keep me out longer. Funny how the next super card is High Stakes because I am making my own and will be out there getting gold. But my match isn’t the only one to watch because even your SCU stars will have their matches for the championships here in SCU. Oh and The Three Way and Nobility after Amy and I win the Mixed Tag Team Championships maybe we will take yours as well.

Joshua walks to the corner and goes to hand the microphone back.  He then crosses the ring, ready to exit when suddenly, “Superficial” plays over the speakers.  The fans turn their attention to the rampway as Angel Kash, Melissa Ruin, and Chanelle Martinez walk out to the stage.  Melissa and Chanelle are holding the belts over their shoulders, and Angel Kash has a microphone in hand.  She motions for Chanelle’s belt, and she props the belt onto her shoulder before lifting the microphone.

Angel:  Let me get this straight.  You are half a man right now and you want to come for our titles, peasant?

Joshua nods his head in the ring, and the fans cheer around the ring for this motion.

Angel:  With a filthy ring rat like Amy Marshall?  Oh please.

Melissa asks for the microphone and Angel thinks about it for a second before handing it over.

Melissa:  Oh, come now Angel. Don’t be so hasty. That sounds like a great idea, Josh.  I think that Nobility would love to face you.  I mean, we should never turn down such an easy win.

Melissa and Chanelle laugh, and Angel cracks a smile. Melissa and Chanelle share a high five, lacing their fingers together.  Chanelle waves the microphone toward her, and Melissa gives it over.

Chanelle:  It’s been a while since I put a beat down on dat ass.  But if I was you, I would watch out, because I’m Nobility’s pit bull.  I’m the baddest bitch in Sin City.  I got nothing wrong with beating up an injured man.  My husband is John Blade!  The face that runs the camp has taught me enough to take you down.  And all them muscles won’t stop it.  So you gone an’ get dem straps and come get some of Nobility.  Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about, baby…

Joshua talks from the ring, and it is enough to get Chanelle and Melissa to laugh and walk off.  Angel takes the microphone.

Angel:  Biggest mistake of your life, peasant… And that’s saying a lot with that thing around your neck…

Angel joins her girls in laughing as “Superficial” plays again.  Joshua waves it off and continues to celebrate the show with the fans.

\'user Vs \'user

Singles Beat The Clock Match
Celeste North Vs Winter Elemental

Liam: This next match is a Beat The Clock challenge match!

The lights in the arena drop down and "Sex Metal Barbie" by In This Moment begins playing. The ring crew brings out a wooden plank, meant to resemble the Mean Girls Runway of yester-year, fastening it tightly to the ring, as it looks like it will fall apart at any minute. Before they can even disperse, the curtains open, and Celeste is wheeled out onto the ramp in front of a podium. A spotlight appears on her as a man dressed in a potato sack walks out behind her, helping her down onto the stage. She is dressed in a pair of red hot pants and a Mean Girls tank top tied just above the navel, and an opened hooded jacket. She has red streaks in her hair as she slightly pulls back her hood to show off her face and the obnoxiously sparkling tiara on her head, taking a drag from the cigar in her right hand.

Liam: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Beverly Hills, California, standing at 5 feet 6 inches, and weighing in at 132 pounds... "Queen C"... Celeste North!!!

She struts along the "runway" slowly, showing off everything she's got, a cigar in her hands. She takes a puff of it and winks as she exhales slowly. She then flips her hair from side to side seductively as men wearing dress suits and potato sacks over their heads line the runway, taking photos of her. Celeste takes a puff from the cigar before dropping it to the arena floor. The first hooded man holds the ropes open for her as she enters the ring. She struts around to the music for a moment, shedding her black hooded jacket. She puckers up her lips as she b

Liam: And her opponent!

“Broken Dreams” by Shaman's Harvest plays over the speakers.

The beat kicks in as we all wait for Winter to come out the curtains. A bigger pop is heard at one side of the arena. We see Winter walking through the crowd making her way to ringside.

Liam: On the way to the ring, she is from the all the snowy mountains of Canada!!! Standing at 5’6”, she is a Kawaii Dragon member... Winter Elemental!!!

Winter hops over the barricade as she stares down Celeste. Celeste waves for Winter to get in the ring but Winter just gives her the middle finger as she milks her time by walking around ringside forcing everyone to listen to her theme song. Winter stomps each ring step in a dramatic form. Winter gives Celeste the finger again then turns to look at the crowd. WInter makes Celeste wait another 2 seconds before she decideds to get in the ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Winter looks at Celeste as she makes her way to the middle of the ring. Celeste stops and waves Winter over. Winter gives Celeste the finger. You know which one. Celeste charges at Winter. WInter gets her upper body out of the ring through the middle and top ropes. The ref gets between them.

Gena: Celeste ain’t having it as she grabs Winter’s right foot and forcefully pulls her in the ring. Celeste lets go of her leg and attempts a clothesline but Winter ducks…

Chad: But gets nails in the nose with a backhanded forearm instead.

Gena: Quick thinking by Celeste. The advantage of facing each other a few times already.

Chad: Winter grabs hr her as Celeste turns around and goes for a chop to the chest. Winter blocks it and hits Celeste in the nose with a headbutt. Celeste grabs her nose as Winter looks on giving her the finger again.

Gena: Celeste reaches in to grab Winter but Winter kicks her in the gut then grabs her head and drops Celeste with a double underhook DDT! Winter kicks Celeste in the chest then runs to the corner to climb to the top of the turnbuckle.

Chad: Winter jumps off and gets lots of hang time as she goes for a moonsault. Celeste does a kip-up and perfectly times a European uppercut to the Jaw of Winter. Winter chest and face lands hard on the mat!

Gena: Celeste goes for the cover.

One…

Gena: Winter kicks out at one as we expected her to kick out this early in the match.

Chad: Yes but Celeste has to not just beat Winter but do it in the fastest time possible in order to win The Beat The Clock Challenge.

Gena: You think that’s why Winter was stalling at the start of the match?

Chad: Not sure but that’s why Celeste wasn't going to let Winter play any games.

Gena: Celeste drops Winter with a bodyslam and tries for another cover as she hooks both legs..

One…
Two…

Chad: Winter kicks out by reversing the position as she rolls herself over to get on top of Celeste for the pin!

One…

Gena: Celeste kicks out at just one. Both women get to their feet. Celeste goes in and grabs Winter but Winter hits Celeste in the gut with a knee. Winter grabs Celeste’s shoulders and swings her around for a swinging neck breaker.  

Chad: Winter goes to the corner, Celeste sits up, Winter runs over and goes for a low missile dropkick but Celeste gets her hands up to block most of the impact from hitting her face.

Gena: Winter gets up as Celeste does the same. Celeste goes for a clothesline but Winter ducks underneath it and counters with a low stiff kick to Celeste’s knee dropping her to her knees.

Chad: Winter kicks Celeste in the face dropping her to her knees. Winter, runs back to the corner and climbs the turnbuckle. Winter looks around at the crowd as they give her a mix reaction. She looks back at Celeste before jumping off the turnbuckle going for A Splash of Insanity!!! (450 Splash)

Gena: Winter hooks the leg for the pinfall!

One…
Two…
Th…

Chad: Celeste kicks out, Winter almost ended her undefeated steak. WInter looks at the ref as she feels it was a slow count. Winter gets to her feet and kicks Celeste in the chest. Winter grabs Celeste's arm and gets her to her feet and on her shoulder for The Blasted Slam! (Olympic Slam)

Gena: Winter goes for the cover!

One…
Two…
Th…

Chad: Celeste roll over to get her right shoulder up!

Gena: Winter gets to her feet and gets Celeste up to hers. Winter Irish whips her to the ropes but it gets reversed. Winter bounces off the ropes heading back to Celeste. Celeste lifts Winter up in the air and nails Le Coven Bomb!!! (Arn Anderson Spinebuster) This is one of their new finishers! Celeste goes for the cover!

One…
Two…
Three!!!

Liam: Your winner of this match at 7 minutes and 36 seconds… Celeste North!!!!

Celeste rolls off of Winter and holds the back of her head. Winter lays on the mat as the crowd pop seeing Tatsu running down the rampway. The crowd pops louder as behind her unaware of Tatsu is Jenifer Lacroix. Tatsu grabs Celeste and drags her outside the ring. Jenifer grabs Tatsu and turns her around. Jenifer lifts Tatsu up in the air and nails Le Coven Bomb on to the floor. SCU Security runs in and grabs Jenifer. Celeste gets surrounded as the two are escorted to the back.

\'user

A door opens backstage and the camera finds Brittany Williams standing there smirking knowingly.

Brittany: WHADDUP!!! WHADDUP!!! WHADDUP!!! B-Brat here and I got yo hook-up tonight! Come inside the cave of wonders!

She backs up and out of the way to let the camera see the group of people inside the room.

Brittany: And look at what we bring y’all TONIGHT!!!! Holla at ya girls, we got us family!

She nods to the first two women sitting in chairs at the end of the line of a people.

Brittany: The current Hybrid Wrestling Ascension Brand Twin Star Champions, The Fallen Angels, Zenna Zdunich and Maja Lindström! Next to them, the former Hybrid Ascension Honor Champion and current number one contender to that championship, the third Fallen Angel, Linnéa Lacroix!

Brittany waves the camera over to find the raven-haired Linnéa sitting next to another raven-haired beauty.

Brittany: Next to her is her sister, Alissa Lacroix, and next to her with the Harley Quinn hair is Kelly Taylor. Honor Wrestling fans will recognize them and the blonde woman sitting on the end there as the band American Murder Log, who played Honor shows several times and feautures the brotehrs of SCW’s own number one contender to the World Bombshell Championship, Seleana Zdunich!

The camera sweeps the group and ends on Kelly, Seleana and the aforementioned blonde woman, the youngest Zdunich Sister, Katra Zdunich.

Brittany: If you think that’s all, you haven’t been paying attention to us!

The camera moves back and finds a young woman that looks remarkably like Halo standing next to a rather excited shorter brunette woman.

Brittany: Say hello to my wife’s twin sister, Amy Rae “Rain” Annis and her tag team partner, Kendra “GoGo” Goganious! Together they are former Twin Star Champions and graduates of the Hybrid Wrestling Combat School, Rain and GoGo, Natural Resources! And then we bring you the people you all know better than best, better than all the rest and the talent to be bigger than a pest, my mother, Christina Rose, my father, Todd Williams, and my wife, the SCU Underground Champion, Haylie Jo “Halo” Williams!

Halo steps forward nodding slowly.

Halo: So, High Stakes is coming, and y’all gonna see Mama Sel walk that aisle and step to Alicia Lukas for the third time! That World Bombshell Championship is gonna be a barn burner that steal the whole show and maybe even headline it! That is a classic title fight just waiting to happen!

Everyone behind her collectively nods with Seleana in particular smiling both gratefully and proudly.

Halo: Y’all also gonna see Mama Chris get her paws on Jessie Salco and show she ain’t need to a crystal to take that woman to the woodshed! Mama Chris done it all, done made world champ many times, done made hall of fame many times and she gonna make Jessie Salco regret havin’ ever picked this fight!

She nods to Christina and then pats her own championship belt.

Halo: And y’all gonna see me defend my championship against somebody. Now, I done challenged Veronica Taylor to put up or shut up and the company has seen fit to make her play Beat The Clock to get it against Celeste North.

She nods and then glances around the room.

Halo: Do y’all know how hard I am gonna laugh if Mean Girl Part 675 talks all this shit and then ain’t get nothin’ just because Celeste was better than her?

A smile comes to face.

Halo: Celeste, if it’s you, I will be more than happy to meet you at High Stakes and let it rip same as I did against Melissa Ruin, Shelby Holt, Angel of Filth, Angel Kash and Shannon Middlebrooks! It will be an honor to meet y’all in that ring and let it all hang out!

She nods slowly, the smile fading off her face.

Halo: But if it’s y’all, Captain #Basic? I will enjoy every second of givin’ y’all a personally guided tour to the woodshed with custom cut switches just for the occasion! I swear, it is the funniest damn thing watching you call someone like me a basic, when the entire of a basic would make me have been born beneath them cause there was shit that was middle class and generic or mainstream about me! I was born in the dirt under the gutter and my sister and I have both fought, clawed and bled our way to rising above that muck to make something of ourselves and no matter what you say, ain’t nothin’ you can do to take that away from me or cause me to feel embarrassed! The only thing y’all’s talkin’ keeps doin’ is make me wanna slap you around the way your mama should have, keep goin’ until my hand starts to hurt and then slap y’all some more with the other one for makin’ my hand hurt!

She mimes slapping with her right hand and then gives it a squeeze with her free one.

Halo: Either way, I get to enjoy myself at High Stakes so play the game and let’s see who wins cause either way that card is stacked and we’re only gonna make it better!

Brittany leans forward and smirks.

Brittany: Ye heard?!!?

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCW Underground Ep. 36 (Results)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 03:12:01 AM »

Ottawa Ontario, Canada

The Members of Team Canada are gathered in the capital of Canada, more specifically the backyard of Gemma Frost’s residence, a camera is sit up.

Gemma: Normally I would be backstage interviewing a bunch of hosers, who wish they could be a member of Team Canada, sorry we don’t accept losers into Team Canada, and I am completely aware that I’m supposed to be impartial during Underground and I try to do that, but this isn’t Underground so I can say whatever the fuck I want, Everyone knows that Team Canada is miles above everyone else in Sin City Underground, and as a full member of Team Canada you can kiss my ass, we’re the fucking reason everyone watches Underground and you all know it.

Sarah: Our esteemed college is right, without Team Canada there is no Underground, plain and simple.

Gail: Just accept the fact and move on.

Gemma: We all saw what happened the last time on Underground, Team Canada walked in as champions and walked out as champions this show will be no different.

Earl: Exactly, last week Stewart and myself put the Nobility in their place, like there ever any doubt, Dahlia and I were dominant tag team champions and Stewart and myself well we’ll be just as dominate.

Stewart: last week after we demolished the nobility those two big goofs tried to intimidate us, Monstimals, we’ve seen it all in the wrestling and you two goofs don’t intimidate or scare us.

Earl: Exactly, you two claim to excel in the hardcore environment, well so does Team Canada does it better than anyone including both of you and this week at Underground we give the fans in Vegas one more example why we’re simply the best.

Stewart: Better than all the rest.

"When A Shadow Is Forced Into The Light” thunderous drums engulf the crowd, as a fog fills the SCU entrance. A light from below reveals the void that is the visage of Abaddon.

Liam: On his way to the ring, from the depths of your tormented mind, standing at 6' and weighing in at 220lb, he is... "The Destroyer"... Abaddon!!!

As the music intensifies, “The Destroyer” reaches the edge of the squared circle. He turns on his heel, and makes his way to the ring steps. Once on the ringside apron, Abaddon glides his finger over the top rope as he walks to the center. He turns, his head bowed. Spotlights hit him from all directions as his music reaches a crescendo of guttural screams.

Abaddon: Mickey, Mickey, Mickey…

The crowd showers Abaddon with boos as he gives them a wave.  He then returns to the matter at hand.

Abaddon: Thank you. Thank you for joining me on this path.

Abaddon lays out a metaphorical path with his hands.

Abaddon: You’ll soon see how important you are.

He pauses and the fans begin buzzing.  Abaddon doesn’t give them much time before he begins speaking again.

Abaddon:  This between you and I is in its infancy. This… this is only the beginning…

Abaddon turns slightly to look directly at the camera, ignoring the fans around him.

Abaddon:  You see, at High Stakes IX, I will give you the opportunity to bow before me in the ring, to let everyone see what a loyal one you can be. Given your past, that is quite a stretch.

Abaddon holds onto the side of his head as he leans through the ropes to get a closer look at the camera and his eyes are like black holes.

Abaddon:  Atonement is yours for the taking, Mickey.  Of course, you will fight it.  Your spirit is not yet shattered. By now, your mind surely is.  Do you see it yet, Mickey?

With the word “see”, Abaddon points to the eye holes of the mask and then slowly points to the camera.

Abaddon:  You are not watching this.  But I promise that you will watch it later.  Over. And over. And over. And over again.  You will spit at it, truly.  You will answer me out loud, filling my heart with what mimics joy, even if only for the slightest of seconds, fleeting. I know you…

Before Abaddon can say a word, the crowd begins cheering loudly.  Abaddon looks around, but his mask seems to obstruct the parting crowd.  Mickey Carroll stares a hole into the back of Abaddon’s head.

Abaddon:  Silence is golden, people. I am constructing my soliloquy to Mickey.

At the mentioning of his name, Mickey jumps over the barricade and his signature baseball bat hangs from one arm.  He looks rough for the wear as he slides inside of the ring.  Abaddon is about to speak once more as he turns around, but Mickey clocks him over the head with the baseball bat!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!*

Mickey looks down at Abaddon, almost looking deranged himself, bruises adorning his face, and a bloodied lip.  He raises the bat once more and clobbers Abaddon across the ribs, and the fans cheer him once again!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!*

Mickey seems to be slowly regaining his energy through the crowd’s cheers as he picks up the pace and hits a few more shots to the ribs, the shoulder, the leg!  Abaddon rolls over to the ropes, but Mickey pounces on him.  He pulls at the straps at the back of the mask, and Abaddon clutches it, rolling under the ropes to escape.  However, Mickey is right there.  Abaddon clutches his ribs and turns around to see Mickey swinging the bat once more!  But Abaddon catches the bat and kicks Mickey in the gut.  He tosses the bat away, and gives a throat thrust to Mickey.  Mickey holds onto his throat, but as Abaddon tries to sink into the crowd, Mickey grabs him by the bottoms and drags him back.  He gets on top of Abaddon and begins pummeling with lefts and rights!  Eventually security makes it down to the ring and they subdue a raging Mickey, as Las Vegas Police officers come down with the medical team to check on… and arrest Abaddon!  The crowd goes nuts as the officers wait for the “okay” to slap cuffs on Abaddon as security pushes Mickey up the ramp, despite his best efforts to overcome Casey, Ivan, Andrew, and Kittie.  They push him through the curtains.

As Mickey is roughly shoved through the curtains, he turns around and tries to get back through.

Casey:  Mickey, listen to me.  You need to pull it together.

Mickey:  Bollocks! Like ‘ell I do!

Kittie:  I know exactly where your bollocks are, and I’ll put them in a sling if you don’t snap out of it right now!

Casey:  She’s serious.

Mickey is beyond caring about this as he tries to get through them, leaping over Ivan in the process!  Dev Khatri walks over to the scene to grab Mickey’s attention.

Dev:  Mr. Carroll.  Did we hear a challenge from Abaddon to you for High Stakes IX?

Mickey:  ‘E wants a match, well bloody ‘ell, I’ll give’m one to talk about for years to come.  But why wait to High Stakes when the muppet is just a few feet away?

Dev:  He is in handcuffs by the police.  You can’t just expect to get away with assaulting him, and pushing through police business, interfering with their job.  The man out there kidnapped you and he’s going to jail.

Mickey is clearly still in a rage, but he is starting to get ahold of himself.

Mickey:  I don’t want the bastard to go to jail.  I’d much rather ‘andle ‘im on me own terms.  High Stakes IX.  He can bring ‘is bat, and I’ll bring me Betsy.

Mickey leans down and kisses the baseball bat in his hand.  He flings it behind his neck and rests his arms on it.

Mickey:  Call it what ye will, but this is gonna be the sweetest revenge me ever tasted, mate.  I’m gonna crack ‘is skull until all that’s moving around in ‘is ‘ead is the grey matter leaking out onto the mat.  Whoever this bloke is, ‘e’s gonna find out really fast why ye don’t fuck wit’ Mickey Carroll. Yeah?

Mickey doesn’t even give Dev a chance to respond as he pushes off, letting the security team do their job.  He reaches into his pocket and flips out a cigarette, lighting it with a flick of his Zippo as he fades from the screen.

The opening guitar riff to "Blame it on the Boom Boom" by Black Stone Cherry starts to play. The riff repeats itself once more. A British flag appears on the screen, waving with a gray filter and the lyrics kick in.

Chad: Can it be?

Gena: I really hope so!

The familiar face of Ben Jordan appears on the screen. The fans instantly burst in to cheers as a smiling Ben Jordan appears at the top of the ramp, dressed in a a silver suit, white shirt and the buttons open at the top. Ben looks around the crowd, his trademark smile on his face. He turns his head to the left, winking at the crowd before slowly walking down the ramp. He moves to the left, running his hand along the fans, high fiving as many as possible, before moving to the right and doing the same. Ben stops in front of a fan with a phone and moves next to them, allowing them to take a selfie with the smiling Englishman

Liam: Ladies and gentlemen, all the way from Sin City Wrestling, please welcome Ben Jordan!

He stands outside the ring, looking up at ring, before moving to the steps and jumping up them. He ducks down and in to the ring through the middle and top rope and spins in to the corner, climbing on the top rope and raising his hands. He quickly jumps down and moves towards the center of the ring, waiting for Liam to hand him a microphone and the music to fade away.

Ben: Alright people.

The SCU crowd cheer loudly for Ben as he looks around the ring.

Ben: I think if ya cheering me, you don't really need me to sit here and introduce myself but just in case someone's auntie is watching an SCU show for the first time, my name is Ben Jordan and I've come all the way back to Las Vegas from the SCW tour to have a little chat with you all.

The crowd cheer loudly towards Ben, who can't help but smile.

Ben: I felt I had to come to SCU to talk about things coming up, because there's so many things to talk about. On Sunday on Climax Control, SCW's last until the biggest show of the year, High Stakes IX. You're gonna be watching that, right?

Another cheer comes from the crowd.

Ben: You know I'm gonna be taking on that monster, Fenris and before that, I gotta get past Ty West. I'm pretty confident I can actually get past Ty West. I'm more than confident I can get through Ty West. Ty's a good guy but I don't think Ty will know how to handle me. I don't think Ty will be able to get through me, so not gonna worry about him too much but Fenris?

Ben rubs his head.

Ben: Man I got a headache just thinking about those kicks slamming towards my head but it's a match people want to see, a match I want to get out there and win, a match that people are paying good money to see, and I know that I'm the underdog going in to this, everyone who faces Fenris is the underdog going in to a match like that but win or lose, I'm making a promise to you all that I will leave everything I have in that ring, hopefully not my head though.

Ben points to his head.

Ben: I don't want that to be detached. I'm not scared of any man but I'd be bloody stupid to put Fenris along with every other person that I faced in my career because we all know he's one hell of a dangerous bloke.... That loves a good chapstick.

The crowd laughs as Ben smiles.

Ben: But he's on that shortlist of five I need to get through so come hell or high water…

"If I Had A Heart" by Fever Ray suddenly kicks up across the public address system and Ben slowly smiles and nods his head, as if half expecting this to occur as “The White Wolf” Fenris steps out onto the stage. Much like Ben himself, Fenris is also greeted by a symphony of cheers from the crowd on hand! He is dressed much more casually, sporting his own “White Wolf” shirt and tight blue jeans, his favorite white cap on his head and his bare feet encased in a simple pair of flip flops. Conspicuous however is that he is holding a small package in his hand, as he looks out to the crowd and nods, his eyes on fire.

Chad: Can you believe it??? First Ben Jordan, and now his opponent for High Stakes IX, Fenris!

Gena: I knew it would be a good idea to show up this week!

Chad: What, the pay isn’t enough for you?

Gena: … You get paid?

Fenris descends the stage and down the rampway, heading straight for the ring. Unlike Ben, Fenris does not respond to the outstretched hands extended toward him from the fans, his face and mannerisms all business as his eyes are on Ben and Ben alone.

Gena: Does he ever get the stick out of his ass and actually high-five a fan?

Chad: I think if he ever did that fan would keel over from shock.

Fenris then leaps up onto the ring apron, ignoring the steps and he vaults over the top and into the squared circle. Ben just smiles as his soon-to-be opponent brushes past him and walks to all four corners, his arms extended high over his head and performing the Viking Clap, and the crowd happily play along and they join in! Not one to be a spoil sport, even Ben joins in just for the fun of it and to show his respect for Fenris. Fenris then pauses and turns around to face Ben as his music slowly subsides to silence. Fenris extends a hand out through the ropes and instinctively, he is passed a house microphone.

Chad: And here is where I imagine things are about to get good.

Fenris steps up to the middle of the ring where Ben himself is standing and the “White Wolf” smirks, shaking his head.

Fenris: Did you really think I would let you come out here and talk about our match and let you have all the spotlight?

Ben smiles and scrunches his face up to contemplate, then shakes his head, answering in the negative.

Gena: Yeah I think everyone in SCW and SCU both know the size of Fenris’s ego. No way is he going to let someone have all the spotlight where he’s concerned!

Fenris paces back and forth like his namesake, one hand holding the package and the other the microphone.

Fenris: I do not personally campaign for specific matches or opponents. Usually I just look to see what poor sap the match makers put in the ring across from me and go from there. To me, an opponent is someone to respect. Someone to fight.

Fenris then stops and stares directly into Ben’s eyes.

Fenris: Someone to beat. Now! I’m not one to just walk out here and completely steal the attention from another Superstar…

He pauses and looks directly into the camera.

Fenris: I could, but I won’t. I just came out for two specific reasons. One…

He turns back to Ben and stands close to his future opponent.

Fenris: To say to you the exact same thing I said to Ty, that whatever happens between the two of you, stays between the two of you! This is between you and Ty, and has nothing to do with me. It won’t affect our match at High Stakes IX, and it won’t make me fight you any harder than I already intend to, because let’s face it.

He smiles brilliantly.

Fenris: I don’t think that’s possible! And two? To give you this.

He tosses the package and Ben instinctively catches it. While Ben casts a quick glance toward Fenris with a raised eyebrow, Fenris just nods. Ben sighs, knowing something is coming and he takes the lid off the box and frowns at what he sees inside. He reaches in and pulls out -- a pink Lady remington personal shaver. Ben holds it up and Fenris smiles, pointing at him.

Fenris: Just in case you decide to grow that fucking caterpillar over your lip again that you call ‘Kingstache!’

Some of the fans in attendance get a laugh out of this as Fenris extends his hand, and Ben just shakes his head with a soft smirk of his own and accepts, knowing their upcoming match could and very well may steal the show! They clasp hands for a shake and when Ben goes to let go, he finds Fenris’s grip becomes even tighter and Fenris pulls Ben nose to nose. The two men stare into one another’s eyes and Fenris finally lets go and turns and exits the ring as Ben stands there, “Blame It On the Boom Boom” kicking up again as Fenris departs.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

- Hardcore Tag Team Championships
The Monstimals (Lord Raab & Samuel McPherson) Vs Team Canada (Earl Lockyer & Stewart Mason)

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Parking Lot Brawl for the Hardcore Tag Team Championships!!! Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, the challengers! Accompanied to by Henry Losak.  The team of Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson… The Monstimals!!!

Monster and Animal I Have Become (mash up) by Skillet and Three Days Grace play over the sound system as Samuel McPherson and Lord Raab come through the exit door with Henry Losak behind them as they walk side by side together to the parking lot.

Liam:  Aaaaaand their opponents, representing Team Canada, they are accompanied by Sarah Lane, they are your Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Stewart Mason and Earl Lockyer!!!

Sarah leads Earl and Stewart through the parking lot until they reach the rally point.  She leans up and gives Earl a kiss as her eyes fall upon The Monstimals.  Earl and Stewart glare at their opponents as they hand over the belts to Jade Pham.  She holds them up before handing them off and calling for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Stewart and Earl both immediately lay into Lord Raab, getting a few good shots out of surprise before Samuel begins clubbing them from behind.

Gena:  Samuel takes Stewart and smashes his head into a nearby Nissan Versa hood.  It bounces off and Samuel lifts Stewart off of the ground, but Stewart rolls him up into a pin.

One!
Kickout!

Chad:  And what power in that kickout!  Stewart gets to a crouching position against the front of the Versa.  He catches his breath as Saumel comes charging at him with a knee.  Stewart moves, and the knee takes out a headlight!

Gena:  Meanwhile, Earl and Raab duke it out in the middle of the lot.  Neither one gives an inch, despite the obvious toll it’s taking on Earl.  Raab grabs Earl by the throat, ready to slam him to the ground.

Chad:  But Earl kicks Raab in the stomach and drops down with a DDT!  Earl stays on the ground for a second, breathing heavily before shaking it all off.

Gena:  As Earl gets up, Raab sits up and looks right at him.  Earl kicks him in the head, and Raab goes back down to the concrete for a second.

Chad:  Samuel’s knee pad has a piece of plastic jutting from it, and he doesn’t even care!  Stewart kicks at his knee, but it doesn’t seem to bother him.  He turns around and lands a Headbutt to Stewart!

Gena:  Losak is cheering for his guys as Sarah shouts for Team Canada.  Samuel picks Stewart up in Powerslam position, but Stewart slips down and uses a good bit of energy to lift Samuel up into a High Angle Suplex onto the hood of the Versa!

Chad:  Just like Raab, that Versa can sure take a beating!  Speaking of, Earl stomps away at Raab until Raab grabs onto his leg.  He slowly gets to his feet, and Earl tries his best to leap with Raab’s movement.

Gena:  Raab drives his elbow into the left knee of Earl and he just grinds it in.  Earl hisses in pain as he grabs onto Raab’s head and nails a Headbutt that causes Raab to let go.  Earl walks gingerly on his leg.

Chad:  Stewart comes over and grabs onto Raab from behind.  He sets him up for a Triangle Choke, trying to lower Raab.  Earl finds a traffic cone and bashes him in the head with it repeatedly until Raab falls back into the full choke!

Gena:  No rope breaks here, and there’s nowhere to go!  Stewart wrenches the throat of Raab, who tries to pry Stewart’s python arms off of him.  Samuel comes in for the save!  He stomps on Stewart’s head, sandwiching it against the pavement!

Chad:  As Earl tries to stop Samuel, Samuel nails him with a big boot.  He picks up Earl’s left leg and jerks up it into the air, smashing the knee into the pavement, and Earl shouts out in pain.  Samuel repeats the maneuver with ferocity.

Gena:  He raises the leg up again, but Earl turns over slightly and kicks Samuel’s knee, taking him down to one knee in the process.

Chad:  Earl’s back is a bit cut up under his shirt.  However, he uses his right foot and repeatedly kicks Samuel in the face.

Gena:  Stewart crawls out from under Raab, and as Raab turns over onto his stomach to follow, Stewart flings a door open and right into Raab’s head!  Don’t people know this isn’t the safest area to leave their doors unlocked?

Chad:  Stewart rummages inside of the car, pulling out some very… peculiar items.  A Tim Staggs blow up doll, a very large purple dildo on a bat, a mini skirt, a rubber fist, a gimp… oh shit… Gary!

Gena:  Isn’t that your car, babe?

Chad:  Uh, nope!  Why, why, why would I have a purple… a ginger pubed blow up doll… a person in assless chaps and a ball gag?  That’s not me…

Gena:  Raab rolls Stewart up from behind!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Stewart won’t go down that easily, just as Eric Weaver will find out on Sunday!  Earl picks Samuel up from the ground and goes for the E.L. 91 (Michinoku Driver 2)!  He’s going to secure it and take our focus off Tim!

Gena:  But Samuel slides down Earl’s back and grabs onto his left leg, pulling it out from under him.  Earl falls to the ground, and Samuel locks on a Single Leg Boston Crab to the left leg!

Chad:  Stewart tries to get over to break it up, but Raab picks him up and throws him inside of the car.  He repeatedly kicks the door, denting my fucking car!!!

Gena:  Earl shouts out in pain, but as Jade asks if he gives up, Earl shakes his head from side to side.  He spots a tire iron on the ground nearby, and he tries to reach for it!

Chad:  Stewart tries to get to the driver’s side door, and Raab walks around to the other side, kicking in that door too!

Gena:  Earl’s painful shout turns into a scream, but he continues to reach for the tire iron!  Stewart begins trying to kick through the glass, but Sarah rushes up, waving a white towel!  She throws it down, shouting in a panic!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  As a result of a forfeit on behalf of Team Canada… Your NEW Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Samuel McPherson and Lord Raab… The MONSTIMALS!!!

Monster and Animal I Have Become (mash up) plays over the speakers as the fans boo loudly.  Sarah waves over the medical team, but Samuel grabs them and tosses them to the side.  He looks down at Earl writhing on the ground, and Sarah steps in between them.  Samuel moves his fingers as he reaches for Sarah, but the Hardcore Tag Team belt is placed in his hands, and he almost seems mesmerized.  He stares at it as Raab walks over to him with his own belt.  Henry raises both of their hands up and he looks from side to side at each member of The Monstimals.  He points to them as he nods his head, speaking confidently in his men.

Inside of the boiler room, the pipes creak with their inner workings.  The sound of rats wrestling above them echoes throughout the elongated room in a high pitched whine.  The lights shine dimly down to the heart of the building, where we see flames dancing behind two figures.  It hides their faces, but we know who they are once we see the spread in front of them; six candles, fresh herbs, crystals, white chalk, and a container of liquid.  As soon as one of the hands lights the central candle, the faces of Jenifer LaCroix and Celeste North can be seen.

Celeste:  Blessed be, fellow sisters and brothers of the shadows.  The creepy beings that move about in the night.  Nothing goes unseen by us, for we are the seers.

Celeste walks around the table and lights the five remaining candles to reveal the white pentacle drawn upon the table.  The liquid in the bowl becomes more and more crimson in nature as each of the candles are lit.

Celeste:  On this night, upon the witching hour, Le Coven brings forth a special message from beyond the veil.  Something for all to hear and take pleasure in.

Jenifer:  Ce soir, nos guides nous disent que nous allons répondre à notre demande.  They tell of two brave individuals who wish to answer our challenge.

Celeste:  I both congratulate and pity them.  Man or woman, which ever two step up, know that we plan to fight.  Blood, sweat, and tears may be shed upon that mat.  Blood magick is not out of my repertoire, and this battle will be one of magick, remembered by the fans for years to come.  Le Coven does not do anything half way.  We commit fully to every match we take part in.

Jenifer dips her fingers into the crimson liquid and begins to smear it around on her face, but not without purpose or design.

Jenifer:  Laissons passer les conneries.  All small talk aside, we know that a company with so many talents cannot by full of cowards.  We expect to hear an answer tonight, and if we do not?

Celeste:  Then we will take matters into our own hands.  We will not simply play nice with people like we did with Jacob Johnson and Eric Weaver on Climax Control last Sunday.  The blood will be real.  The screams will be real.  And the fear will be real.  We didn’t come here to razzle and dazzle with our aesthetics.  We came to do that, and show why we are undefeated, even after going up against the biggest and baddest of SCU and NLW.

Jenifer:  If fate does not tempt you to us, then we will defy fate and find you ourselves.

Celeste:  Blessed be.

Jenifer:  Sois béni. Blessed be.

With that, the camera seems to almost fly back until it goes through the boiler room doors.  The doors slam shut in front of our eyes as we can hear Celeste and Jenifer laughing in echoes through the boiler room.

\'user

The scene opens up in the backstage area, just outside of Tad Ezra’s office.  He comes out in his tattered SCU t-shirt and jeans, his hair looking a mess.  He looks at the camera directly.

Tad: Fucking creepy shit going on in the boiler room… Anyway, I’m not going to waste everybody’s time.  I’m not going to drag this out with some huge rant about the future of the SCU Combat Championships.

Tad takes a deep breath and continues.

Tad:  We all know that Stewart Mason and Winter Elemental will be taking on Melissa Ruin and Eric Weaver at Climax Control 250, this Sunday, for the rights to face their respective Combat Champions at High Stakes IX.  Melissa Ruin or Winter Elemental will take on Sister Esther, but that leaves Stewart or Eric with an unknown opponent.

Tad cocks his head to the side as if to look questioningly at the audience.

Tad:  Eric Weaver was the last champion, and he’s got his chance at the title.  However, the champion before never got a rightful rematch.  John Blade gets the opportunity to go one on one with the first ever Combat Champion, who never got a rightful rematch either… Dax Beckett.  That match will take place next week on Underground Episode 37.  The winner will go on to face Stewart Mason or Eric Weaver to fill the vacant Combat Championship.

Tad starts to step into his office before turning around and holding up a finger to add another thought.

Tad:  Let’s not forget that if Weaver and Melissa win, Eric will get to choose which title he will go for.  With Winter, should she get lucky enough to win, she will also get to choose between facing Merlot Ayano at High Stakes IX, or taking on Sister Esther for the title.  That choice is obvious, is it not? Good luck, Winter…

With that, Tad disappears into his office.

\'user Vs \'user

]Non-Title Match
Merlot Ayano vs Sister Esther Shepherd

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall…

The fans sit and wait as the lights in the arena phase out. Everyone sits in silence until the chaotic rifts of symphonic sounds of exist†trace’s “Futatsu no Roe” begins to pump throughout air. A couple of lights at the base of the entrance ramp flicker on.

Liam: On her way to the ring, from Osaka, Japan, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 133lb, she is… Merlot Ayyyyyyyyyanooooooooooo!!!

Merlot Ayano stands with her back turned as the beams illuminate her. She quickly raises her right fist in the air before using both of her hands to blow kisses into the air. She then spins around and lets out great shout just as the song begins to ramp up. She scans the cheering crowd and stretches out her right arm as she makes her way down to the ring. Merlot heads directly towards the steps upon reaching the end of the entrance ramp. She wipes her boots on the apron before stepping through the ropes. Merlot strolls around the ring as the lights return before heading to one of the corners. She uses the ropes to get loose and stretch out her legs before the bell rings

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Chasm" by Flyleaf begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: On her way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma she is 5'3" and weighed in this morning at 115lb. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds she is Sister Esther Shepherd!

And the boos become louder. Esther walks out onto the stage, folding her hands in front of her, making sure to show off the cross hanging from her neck. She looks around the crowd, her eyes sparkling despite the cold look on her face. She shakes her head as she begins shouting out at the crowd. She screams at them and walks down the aisle at the same time. She comes to the end and then walks around the ring, shouting at the crowd of sinners gathered and shouting back. She climbs on the apron and steps inside, throwing her hat to the outside as she continues to mouth off as she waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Merlot and Sister Ester stare from across the ring at each other.  Merlot comes to the center of the ring to meet up with Esther.  Merlot extends her hand to Esther.  Esther stares at it for a second, and then she shakes the hand in front of her.

Chad:  Shocking, since she’s not the friendliest person in the locker rrr… And she boots Merlot in the gut!  She goes for a DDT, but Merlot pushes her back.  Esther tries a Clothesline, but Merlot ducks behind and slides Esther back into a pin!

One!
Kickout!

Gena:  Esther gets as shoulder up just after one count.  She gets to her feet before Merlot and she flings Merlot to her feet.  Merlot hits a jab to Esther’s face.  She sends Esther into the ropes, and Esther finds the side of Merlot’s leg when she rebounds.

Chad:  Face shot!  Esther goes down and Merlot goes for another pin, but Esther bridges out of it and then stumbles to her feet.  She kicks Merlot in the back of the head.  She climbs on Merlot’s back and locks on a Camel Clutch!

Crowd:  BOOOOOO!!!!!

Gena:  Boo her all you want, but she’s one half of the bad bitches in the ring putting on one helluva show!  Merlot tries to move toward the ropes, but Esther isn’t about to let her go anywhere so easily.

Chad:  She uses her feet to scoot backward.  She turns slightly so that she can get Merlot to face the center of the ring.  However, her lack of ring awareness proves her downfall as Merlot gets a foot on the bottom rope!

Gena:  The referee calls for the break, but Esther persists with the hold.  The referee gives her one last chance to let go before he begins counting.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Chad:  Esther slams Merlot’s face into the mat and gives her a few stomps before the referee calls to give Merlot space.  Esther screeches at the referee as she backs up.

Gena:  Merlot gets to her feet, using the ropes to help her up.  She balances herself and then she comes back to the center of the ring.  Esther goes to kick Merlot in the gut, but Merlot grabs her foot and then hits a Legsweep.

Chad:  Merlot lifts Esther up and hits a Snap Suplex.  She lifts Esther up again and hits another.  She lifts her up one last time, and drops Esther with a Falcon Arrow, hooking the leg for the pin.

One!
Two!
Thr...KICKOUT!

Gena:  Esther gets her shoulder up just before the three count!  Merlot goes to lift Esther up once more, but something catches her eyes, and she stops.  It’s Winter Elemental!  She’s running down the ramp!

Chad:  She slides inside of the ring, and Merlot drops Esther to the mat!  It’s about to be on…  But if either one touches the other, their match will be cancelled and they will be suspended without pay!

Gena:  Since when does Winter care about that?  This is a statement.  The referee tries to stop Winter front getting to Merlot, but Winter wiggles around him.  She gets within feet of Merlot and they exchange words.

Chad:  Merlot is ready for a fight, and Winter isn’t doing herself any favors after the match she had earlier with Celeste.  Merlot will drop her!  Winter balls up her fists and she goes to swing but… she drops an Axe Handle Smash to the back of Esther!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  As a result of a disqualification… here is your winner… Sister Esther!!!

Winter laughs and points at Merlot, whose face drains for a second.  Winter stumbles over to the ropes and gets a microphone.

Winter:  Hey, Merlot!  How does it feel to lose?  Ms. Mayhem Survival just got put in her place.

Merlot speaks to Winter directly, as Winter’s smile grows bigger and bigger.

Winter:  Oh, I’m sorry.  Did I just hit a nerve?  Because I thought I hit that skinny bible thumper, but… Oh, that’s right.  You just lost.  Do you think it had something to do with me?

Winter shrugs her shoulders as she looks around.  She then gets just inches from Merlot’s face.

Winter:  That’s right.  I did.  Just like I’m going to be the cause of another loss at High Stakes IX.  And I can tell that you’re just aching to hit me, so why don’t you go ahead and do it?

Winter pats her cheek as the fans boo her loudly.  She waits as Merlot gets just an inch from Winter’s face, speaking right into the microphone.

Gena:  Merlot is lot of things, but Merlot not stupid.  See you at High Stakes.

Merlot steps back slowly and exits the ring, refusing to unlock eyes with Winter the entire time.

Later Dahlia, Gemma, Gail, and Sarah are at one of Gemma’s favorite bar’s, a goth band is playing and Gail is getting hit on by men and women, some chick dared to call Dahlia fat and paid the price, getting knocked the fuck out. After the show they are driving back to Gemma’s place Sarah and Dahlia make out in the backseat, distracting Gemma who decides to pull off the road, Dahlia and Sarah stop making.

Sarah: were back at your house already.

Gemma: No, your tonsil hockey was distracting so I pulled off the road.

Sarah: Okay, I know its probably not the best time but.

Dahlia: I know where your bloody going, and I’m way ahead of you.

Sarah buttons up her blouse.

Dahlia: Does every woman in Underground finally understand who the alpha female in Sin City Underground is, well it's me, last week, I admit Chanelle showed me something, that’s she’s not very good at what she does, the Nobility proved to be complete failures, but hey you were facing Team Canada so the outcome was expected. This week you can expect the same thing, Toenail Jackson and the bible thumper chick can expect the same result as last time a loss to me, I have no intention of giving up my television title anytime soon, so if you want it you’ll have to pry it from my cold dead hands.

\'user\'user

When the shuffling is heard in the background, our cameras go into the interview area.  In the background we can see the Sin City Underground logo waving from the motion of two figures entering the area.  However, the Ruin Sisters do not have an interviewer by their side, it is just those two.

Debbi:  Hey everyone.  It’s your favorite twin sisters of SCU, Debbi…

Stacy:  … and Stacy Ruin, better known as…

Both:  The Ruin Sisters!

After sharing a bit of a laugh that lasts all of two seconds, they straighten back up once more.  Debbi clears her throat and continues.

Debbi:  We asked for some TV time tonight because, well, we haven’t had any since we asked for a match.

Stacy:  Which we won by the way.  Let’s not forget that.  We fought against our two favorite twins, the Fox Brothers.

Debbi:  They put in a good fight and their grandmother was there to cheer us all on, after she booted Javier Gonzalez and Eric Weaver out of the ring.

Stacy:  And that was totally cool!

Debbi:  Way cool!  And it only got better when we got the win.  We do applaud Donna Beauchamp for doing what Tad Ezra has been unable to do, and that is getting us more screen time.

Stacy looks at Debbi for a second and runs her fingernails under her own chin and thinks.  After a silent twin conversation, Stacy talks.

Stacy:  But… I don’t really see anyone else having to beg for air time around here.  Javier and Eric run around talking tough to one another.  The bible thumpers get weekly air time to shove their beliefs down our throats.  Team Canada, Hitamashii, Le Coven.  They all get their time.  Where is a camera when we ask for one?

Debbi:  Exactly.  We don’t want to be the ones who go around complaining about not getting air time.  We just want the chance to prove that we are worth the air time.  We have been training really, really hard.

Stacy:  We’ve been sparring with some of the best that the wrestling world has to offer.  We even took a class with Gabriel and Odette Stevens.  We did a week with Spike and Vixen Staggs.  Casey Williams even gave us a lesson!  We’re ready for our chance.

Debbi:  So ready.

Debbi and Stacy stop and look at one another again, having a conversation inside of their heads with nothing more than a gaze.  Stacy nods, and then Debbi nods in return.

Stacy:  And since nobody else seems to want a go at it, we figured we would speak up and use this time to set a match for High Stakes IX.

Debbi:  I’m sure we will open the show, but an opener is better than being left off of the biggest SCW show of the year.

Stacy:  So we’re taking this time to answer the open challenge laid out by Le Coven.

The crowd goes absolutely nuts at this announcement.  Debbi and Stacy both smile and clap their hands with the fans.

Debbi:  They want to prove that they are big, bad, and scary witches?  That might be.  But you have yet to throw hands with these nasty Ruin bitches!

Once again, the crowd cheers, but more for Debbi’s determination.  There are some whispers from the crowd talking about how stupid they are for taking the challenge.  They are loud enough that Stacy hears it to respond to it.

Stacy:  Dumb?  Or the only ones brave enough to accept the challenge?

Debbi:  Maybe both.  But we’re not going to know until High Stakes IX comes around.  So hopefully Le Coven rests up real good, charges their chakras, cleanses their auras, and comes prepared for us, because we’re fighting like we’re fighting for our lives.

Stacy and Debbi hold up two fingers each as they part ways from the screen.  The crowd buzzes over their announcement for a moment until we hear both ladies shrieking loudly.  They come running back in front of the cameras to show that they are covered in some kind of thick, brown liquid.  They look horrified as they stomp and shake and stare at one another.

The camera pans out a bit to catch a man with medium length hair hidden part way under a backwards DC cap.  He looks at the camera with a dumbfounded look on his face before bringing a bag around and smacking them with it.  A plume of white feathers practically explodes.  As they settle, both Ruin Sisters are seen with a good majority of the feathers sticking to them.  Their shrieking subsides, and now they just look angry.

Jamie Staggs: YOU JUST GOT DICK’D!

And with that, both sisters begin throwing slaps at Jamie as he both chuckles and winces in pain.  They chase him out of the shot and it soon fades elsewhere.

\'user Vs \'user Vs \'user

Triple Threat Match - SCU TV Championship
Mother Mavis vs Torielle Jackson vs Dahlia Rotten

Liam:  The following Triple Threat Match is scheduled for one fall and is for the SCU Television Championship!!

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: On her way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma she is 5'10" and weighed in this morning at 145lb. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds she is Mother Mavis Shepherd!

And the boos become louder. Mavis walks out onto the stage, folding her hands in front of her, making sure to show off the cross hanging from her neck. She looks around the crowd, her eyes narrow and piercing. She keeps her hands folded as she walks down the aisle. At the end, she walks up to the apron and climbs up onto it. She raises her hands to the air as the white light shines down on her. For a second she smiles and then she lowers her hat to the apron. She steps inside of the ring and walks back and forth while she waits for the match to start.

Liam: From Bronx, NY, she is “The Classy One”... Toriellllllllllllle Jaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooon!!!

Torielle walks down to the head of the ring and she waves to the audience. She starts to enter the ring, but then pushes herself off of it as she begins to strut around the ring, showing off her long legs. She ruffles her hair as she comes to the apron. She pulls herself up and falls into the splits before pulling herself up into a genuflect, and then she slides her leg under the middle rope, climbing inside. She takes her hat off and hands it to the referee, along with her jacket, as she gets ready for the match to start.

Liam:  Aaaaaaand your SCU Television Champion!  From Leeds, England, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 285lb, she is… Dahlia Rrrrrrottennnnnnn!!!

Dahlia and Sarah step out onto the stage, they walk to the ring and enter, a spotlight shine on the rings, Dahlia raises up her Television Championship as Sarah points to it and to Dahlia to represent her client.  After a moment, Dahlia hands the belt over to the referee who holds it up high.  The referee brings the belt over to the timekeeper as the ladies separate into their own corners.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Mother Mavis and Dahlia Rotten look to one another, ready to tie up, but they are completely ignoring Torielle Jackson.  Big mistake as she collides with Dahlia’s knee, dropping her on top of Mother Mavis!

One!
Kickout!

Gena:  Torielle begins stomping wildly on Dahlia’s back.  She then does a Split Legged Drop over both women, showing some dominance that is completely unexpected by, like, anyone.

Chad:  Torielle gets up and pulls Dahlia to her feet.  She Irish Whips Dahlia into the ropes, and as Dahlia comes off of them, the champ looks for a Clothesline, but Torielle ducks underneath it and hits a Pele Kick to the back of Dahlia’s head!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Gena:  Torielle goes to roll Dahlia over onto her back, but Mother Mavis screeches as she brings a clubbing blow to the back of Torielle’s head.  She repeats it until Torielle is on the ground.  Mavis starts to lock on a Camel Clutch!

Chad:  She’s about got it on when Dahlia gets to her feet and hits a Running Knee to Mavis’ face, bringing another even louder cheer from the audience.  Dahlia picks Mavis up with a Scoop Slam and lands her on top of Torielle’s back.  Dahlia hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Torielle gives Mavis’ legs a helping hand, knocking Dahlia off of her.  Torielle then keeps hold of Mavis’ legs and hits a Catapult into the nearest corner.  Torielle rushes at Mavis and hits a Body Avalanche!

Chad:  She is quite proud of herself as she celebrates, turning around to find herself a Mavis-Dahlia Sandwich as Dahlia delivers another Body Avalanche!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Gena:  Dahlia then spins Torielle around, and rolls her up from behind!

One!
Two!

Chad:  Mavis kicks Dahlia in the head to break up the pin.  She then kicks Torielle’s head. She switches back and forth between Dahlia and Torielle until she is satisfied.  She picks Torielle up and lifts her above her head.

Gena:  She showboats for a few seconds before dropping Torielle right on top of Dahlia, bouncing off.  Mavis puts her hands together to pray and rub it in everyone’s faces, not seeing that Torielle flings an arm over Dahlia!

One!
Two!
Thr…KICKOUT!

Chad:  Dahlia gets a shoulder up right as Mavis stomps on Torielle’s back.  Mavis growls as she picks Torielle up and sets her up for the Salvation Slam (Glam Slam)!

Gena: She lands it picture perfect, but before she can go for the pin, Dahlia grabs her hair and throws her outside the ring, and leaps on top of Torielle!

One!
Two!
Thr…

Chad:  Mavis grabs hold of Dahlia’s leg and pulls her under the bottom rope!  She and Dahlia begin trading vicious punches.  Mother Mavis is dead set on bringing the TV Title home to the Good Shepherds tonight!

Gena:  But Dahlia isn’t ready to lose the belt just yet.  They continue until Mavis gets a dirty shot to the eyes.  She grabs the back of Dahlia’s head and goes to slam it into the ring steps, but Dahlia stops it with her foot and does a Drop Toe Hold to Mavis!

Chad:  A sickening thud of steel and skull.  Dahlia gets inside the ring, and she immediately dodges a Superkick from Torielle, grabbing onto her leg.  She spins her around in 360 degree turn and locks on the Rotten to the Core (Front Facelock STO). Nailed it!

ONE!
TWO!

Gena:  Mavis gets inside of the ring to break it up but…

Crowd:  THREEEEEE!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner and STILL SCU Television Champion… Dahlia Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrottennnnnnnn!!!

The crowd cheers as “Menage et Trois” plays over the speakers.  Mavis holds onto something.  She taps Dahlia on the shoulder.  As Dahlia turns around, Mavis swings a loaded bible at her, but she ducks it and delivers another Rotten to the Core on top of the loaded bible!!!  She gets back up and holds onto her TV title.  She holds it up victoriously as her music restarts, taking us off the air as she exits the ring to check on Earl.

Tune next week on October 10th, 2019 for SCU presents Underground Ep. 37!