Author Topic: Post Summer XXXTreme VII Press Conference  (Read 4456 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Post Summer XXXTreme VII Press Conference
« on: August 26, 2019, 10:04:04 PM »
 Trying something new people of SCW and SCU, to see if this takes off. Basically an after show press conference. I'll start it off and if you wanna continue it and have your people also appear in this, continue the thread.

Only rule I have for it is once you have done your part for that character, you can not do any more for them, just to keep the flow of things. There's no need to see something and constantly posting every ten minutes to reply to something someone has said.

We'll make this timeless, i.e this event happened an hour after Summer XXXTreme VII ended where you will all still be on the boat.

You don't have to give me thousands of words, a few questions will do if you want to talk about the show and your characters future. I figure this might be a little in character fun to pass the time...

Clear? Probably not

Hot Stuff sits at a table ahead of an exclusive Summer XXXTreme press conference, hours after the show. A room full of reporters sit looking at him, with camera, recording devices and notepads. In front of Hot Stuff, a microphone rests.

HS: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to a very exclusive press conference to talk about Supernova II, Summer XXXTreme VII and the future of SCW and SCU. Please understand I am not fully in the know at all things SCU, but I'm here to talk about what I can, and maybe you'll get a few others come and speak to you too. So lets get this going.

Hot Stuff points to a reporter in the crowd.

Reporter: A great show tonight Mark, you must be very happy with that.

HS: I am. Everyone did a great job from opening to end. There wasn't one bad performance, win or lose. Everyone came out there and earned their money. It was gutsy and committed and that's pretty much what I ask for.

Reporter: You mentioned money, Summer XXXTreme is an expensive event to host, do you make money from it, or is it mostly for tradition now?

HS: Without going in to a load of old finance mumbo jumbo. We make money out of it. We pay for our SCW stars to be here, but contrary to popular belief, we don't pay for their families, partners, kids or anyone else that come with us. They get discounts because of the number of people is a lot, but this boat is huge, thousands of paying customers to see our show. The ship gets free entertainment through the week as well, Alex Rush, Kate Steele and Griffin Hawkins all played here. These guys would cost hundreds of thousands to book on this ship, but because they do it at a lower rate, we get most of the gate and merchandise sales, so we are in profit before the ship comes back to the point everyone gets paid a bonus before the ship even docks. We've never not been in profit for this event.

Reporter: Was there any major incidents during the event not wrestling based?

HS: Nah, couple of minor ones like Griff paying a visit to the brig and a few moans about Bill Barnhart's dog being on a no animal cruise, but other than that, everything went great.

Reporter: You mention Bill Barnhart breaking the no animals rule set by the cruise ship, how did that happen?

HS: Frankly, I don't know, I presume someone spoke to someone and explained it's gimmick based, the dog is at the shows and part of who the character is. Frankly, the dog appears on more of our shows than some of the roster, so I guess something was sorted out there. People being pissed at not being able to bring their pets on the cruise is a lot of old shit, they're pets for crying out loud. If we allowed everyone to bring their pets, be more animals on the cruise than wrestlers. While this one got attention, they need to see the difference between what that dog is, actually in a way, a performer, and not a pet so anyone moaning about that needs to learn the difference.

Reporter: Let's talk about the show for a minute Mark, there was a lot of promos airing this week and last. Did anyone stand out to you?

HS: Instantly Mark Cross comes to mind, incredible work for an SCU guy. I don't mean that in a bad way, SCU want their people at the shows selling the match there and that's proper, that's old school, that's pure. Mark Cross had a bigger budget to work on things for us and showed how creative he can be. Senor Vinnie obviously impressed me a lot this week, as did Alicia Lukas, but then again, Alicia always impresses.

Reporter: You mentioned Mark Cross there, his time with SCW, as well as Valentina's was meant to run to this show, can you shed some light on their futures?

HS: Personally, I'd love to keep them both. Mark Cross has SCW World Champion written all over him, Valentina needs to recapture the form she had in the Blast From The Past and there's contract offers there for them both to work with us more regular. I know they were on loan from SCU, but SCU and SCW allow our workers to work both if they choose to, so there is deals on the table for both Mark and Valentina. I'd like to see them go up against our new Mixed Tag Team Champions, but it's simply up to them.

Reporter: What about Team Hero?

HS: I think if you follow them on Twitter, you'll see that they've pretty much said they're back full time with us. I will leave Roxi and Keira to confirm that themselves but both have been talking about their future here. We know their concerns being full time wrestlers and taking care of Nate has been why they've stepped back from wrestling for a while, but we've come up with a way to offer a lot of support for them and their son while they're on the road with us, so they may clarify things for you soon.

Reporter: Was you surprised at all the title changes for SCW and SCU?

HS: Not at all, two highly competitive rosters, two feds where anything can happen, nothing is promised here.

Reporter: Alicia Lukas was the only champion to retain, what can you say about Alicia and other new champions futures?

HS: Well we know that Seleana Zdunich, Ty West and Bill Barnhart are contenders for titles, I've mentioned that I'd like to see The Fire Dragons go against Culture Shock. I think the Bombshell Roulette contendership will be sorted very soon, so we'll know the challengers at High Stakes 9 completely by the first tour show, just need the champions to get there. A lot can happen in two months.

Reporter: Did everyone make it through the show unhurt?

HS: Most did. Few aches and pains but that's because everyone put their bodies on the line for this so it's expected. Lachlan Kane did pick up a leg injury, but he saw SCU's Doctor, Gracie Staggs after his match, doesn't seem to be any breaks, but he'll be heading to the hospital when we get back and we'll keep in touch and have it rechecked before Climax Control 246. Mark Cross got his hair wet, I hear that made him very hurt but we'll recover.

Reporter: Up next you have a tour, and if I can say so, a strange tour. Wrestling companies rarely venture in to these places as many of these places are not hot beds for wrestling, so why would you take the company there?

HS: Tourism pal. This was not my tour, this was not my idea, but Christian on his vacation went to these places to do some research, while sitting next to pools, and these places are gems for tourists. Places that are not big, companies or bands, or any big entertainment seems to create a buzz, get's people interested enough to come and check them out. I would have gone somewhere safer where there are wrestling hot beds as you call them, but the fact is, SCW takes risks, we break ground in places people wouldn't usually go. We have star power on our roster enough to do this. You can go anywhere in the world and people will know who Wolfslair are, or who is the members of Team Hero, or who Fenris is. Our roster has the power to bring these people out to see us.

Reporter: When do you expect you and your roster to be heading to Aruba?

HS: I don't know. Some will go right away, get in some break time, others will go back to their families that have not been on the cruise with us. I know they'll all be there for the opening bell though.

Reporter: SCU have mentioned freshening things up, what do you make of that?

HS: I'm happy for them. I talk to Tad a lot and he is getting his ideas home now, and that makes for interesting times. He's got a good wrestling brain and I'm sure he's spoke to the higher ups about how to keep things interesting and we support him there. He knows he can come to Christian or I to be sounding boards but he has great things planned there and he's not taking any prisoners. I'll certainly be watching.

Reporter: Will any SCU stars be coming on the Paradise Lost 2019 tour?

HS: The ones contracted to both companies will but we always make it clear that SCU guys can come on tour with us, appear on our shows any time they want. A few might enjoy a couple of months island hopping.

Reporter: There's been a lot of whispers Bella Madison will be signing with SCW or SCU, she was seen on the cruise this week.

HS: Course she has, she's Malachi's missus. I mean Bobbie Dahl's parents were on the cruise too, should I offer them a Mixed Tag Team contract? Maybe ask them why they didn't call Bobbie Cindy instead?

Hot Stuff smiles

HS: Look, I had a nice little chat with Bella casually while she was here, she's a bit of a fan and there was some nice conversations, but I can't predict the future, but I would almost certainly hold the door open for her step on in.

Hot Stuff holds his hand up.

HS: Ladies and gents, you've been a fun crowd, I hope I got answered a lot of your questions. Stick around, you never know who might be in here next....

This thread is for anyone to continue, you've seen the basic set up, so go on then, go speak to some reporters!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 05:18:54 AM »
 senor Vinnie sits down at the table for the press conference, he has the world title in front of him while wearing a pair of sunglasses.

Senor Vinnie: Welcome everyone, I am sorrry for the sunglasses. But I have had a bit too much to drink last night, but still here to answer your questions.

The first reporter raises his hand as Vinnie nods his head.

Reporter: Senor Vinnie, congratulations on your wedding as well as becoming the next SCW World champion. How do you feel??

A smile emerges upon the face of Vinnie as he is silent for a few moments before answering.

Senor Vinnie: Thank you senor reporter, it was just a night that i will never forget. Marrying the love of my life, sharing our vows and to dance on center stage. At that moment I knew that nothing could go wrong as I was already her "El Campione". And to answer your second question?? I was thinking after this cruise to go to Disney World

There is several laughter heard after the final comment as the next reporter gets up

Reporter 2: Senor Vinnie, how do you feel about Ty West becoming the number one contender for that belt?? Wouldn't that make everything extra interesting??

Senor Vinnie nods his head as he puts his hands to his hair as he notices that his hair isn't at par.

Senor Vinnie: I know that my now nephew Ty is a great competitor and certainly a world champion caliber wrestler. But I am sure that before I need to focus on him I have to fend off the remath that Senor Mercer is entitled to. But I understand that you are referring to him being family now, our rocky past and my wife is his aunt. But I am sure that we can work things out on a professional way, I don't want any of us to suffer under these circumstances.

Reporter 2: What about Fenris?? You two have had some heated comments in the past as well as recently on twitter.

Senor Vinnie sighs as he nods his head before taking off his sunglasses.

Senor Vinnie: Senor Fenris is a proud man, a competitor that I respect. Both of us expect the very best out of ourselves and I may have used words that did not quite explained what i truly meant. Senor Fenris took these words very personal and I understand his point of view, as you have said we have not always seen eye to eye and it ended up as a misunderstanding. Thankfully Senor Ty explained what I truly meant, I hope all cleared up all the misunderstandings.

Another reporter stands up

Reporter 3: How does it feel to be a married man??

Senor Vinnie: It means the world to me, to know that every single day to wake up next to the woman I love. To take care of her whenever she needs me and to finally have grown up as a man. Now if you don't mind? I have to bring some breakfast to a sleepiehead

Everyone laughs as the world champ leaves the press conference

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 07:52:41 AM »
 Bill Barnhart:  Apologize about Iris on a no-pets cruise ship. Next time we have an event where pets are not allowed if it is noted that I cannot bring Iris to the event I will leave her at home or at the dog kennel. My apoligies.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 12:54:34 PM »
 Bea Barnhart walks up to the mic, looks around at the peope present at the press conference, and then she gives some comments.

Bea:  There has been talk about me taking training to become Bill's Manager to attend him at ringside during his matches. Yes I ihave accepted and once I finish the training and obtain my Manager's license we will make it official.

Bea turns from the mic and walks out of the room.

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 03:48:09 PM »
  The camera pans slighty to the right to frame Mercedes Vargas, who sips a bottle of water. A reporter stands to ask a question.</color>

Reporter: Tonight didn't go out as planned for you but you did a good job and fought to the end in Ultimate X. Now it's kind of building up to the new cycle and the road to High Stakes. Going back to what Mark said, the Bombshell Roulette title picture will be clearer in time for High Stakes. Samantha regained the Bombshell Roulette Championship tonight. Is it going to be a struggle to stay focus on possibly getting a rematch sometime down the line when SCW returns in two weeks?

Mercedes: I don't think it will be a struggle for me. Every champion in the women's division knows that their title is never safe when I'm around and it's only a matter of when I get my next opportunity. As for my rematch, I'm not sure if former champions are entitled to rematches anymore - at least that's what Samantha says about who Christian or Mark decides who gets title matches....

Mercedes looks unsure as she briefly turns to Mark Ward, then back to the reporter as she shrugs.</color>

Mercedes: But if Griffin can get his rematch for the Roulette Championship, I don't see why I couldn't get my own against Samantha. I guess we'll see what happens.

Reporter: What do you want to do next and how do you feel about your legacy in SCW? You've practically done all that there is in your career as I'm sure you've been told that many times. Even in defeat, you definitely gave a run against the competition tonight.

Mercedes: It's hard to give any one answer to that especially after a loss but I'm going to walk away from this with my head held high so I don't know what the future holds but I think my legacy is pretty much secure.

Reporter: Mercedes, you said that 2019 would be your year and you certainly proven as much. You've broken as many as ten records this year alone. Did you think 2019 would turn out the way it did?

Mercedes: I think so. Usually when I set my mind on something, there's nothing that gets in my way. I wanted to break the records I did in the women's division and I did that. I wanted to break the records in SCW, I did that. Now I have a few more that's within reach and with those all I have to do is basically show up. So the question isn't who's going to let me, it's who's going to stop me.

Reporter: Two months ago, Alicia Lukas tweeted a "dream list" of opponents she would like to defend her title against. She's already defeated Amy and Roxi on that list, Cat isn't interested in a title match and you were champion at the time. You're free now. Is a rematch with Alicia something you want to do?

Mercedes:  I don't think that's even a question. Think there's a little unfinished business between Ali and I and a rematch is overdue so it's a matter of where and when it happens.

Reporter: Looking forward to the Paradise Lost cruise next cycle?

Mercedes:  I'm looking forward to it. I was here for the first overseas tour of the Caribbean in 2013, my first year in SCW, and I remember Aruba and Tortola was on the list. So I don't know what I'm going to enjoy more on this tour: winning matches or seeing all the sights.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 03:58:24 PM by Mark Ward »

>
<span style="color:Orange">SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
Fastest wrestler to 100 career matches on Climax Control (October 2019)
First-ever fourteen-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and fourteenth title (November 28, 2021)
(2968 days/97 months between October 2013 and November 2021/8 years, 1 month, 15 days)
First-ever thirteen-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and thirteenth title (April 11, 2019)
(2737 days/89 months between October 2013 and April 2021/7 years, 5 months, 29 days)
First-ever twelve-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and twelfth title (June 30, 2019)
(2086 days/68 months between October 2013 and June 2019/5 years, 8 months)
First-ever eleven-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eleventh title (September 16, 2018)
(1799 days/59 months between October 2013 and September 2018; 4 years, 11 months)
First-ever ten-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and tenth title (July 22, 2018)
(1743 days/57 months between October 2013 and July 2018; 4 years, 9 months)
First-ever nine-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and ninth title (September 24, 2017)
(1442 days/47 months between October 2013 and September 2017; 3 years, 11 months)
First-ever eight-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eighth title (May 15, 2016)
(945 days/31 months between October 2013 and May 2015; 2 years, 7 months)
Longest consecutive pay-per-view appearance 66+ consecutive events since June 23, 2013 SCW pay-per-view debut)
Only woman to compete at every SCW pay-per-view in a calendar year for five consecutive years (2014-2018)
Only woman to compete at every SCW pay-per-view in a calendar year for 10 consecutive years (2014-2023)
One of two wrestlers and the first woman to win five different SCW championships (July 22, 2018)
1743 days/57 months (4 years, 9 months)
First-ever two-time World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (w/Traci Patterson) (June 29, 2014)
First-ever two-time World Mixed Tag Team Champion (w/Kain) (September 16, 2018)
First-ever five-time tag team champion overall in SCW history (September 16, 2018)
1652 days/54 months (4 years, 6 months)
Previously held record for Most career wins by a female wrestler in SCW history (December 16, 2018)
Previously held record foor Most career wins on Climax Control by a female wrestler in SCW history (February 3, 2019)
First-ever seven-time singles champion overall in SCW history (passing Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time), most by a female wrestler
First-ever six-time singles champion overall in Bombshell history, (tied with Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time in SCW history)
1442 days/47 months (3 years, 11 months)
One of six female wrestlers (Misty, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Joanne Canelli, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in three consecutive years (May 31, 2015)
595 days/19 months (1 year, 7 months)
Second female wrestler, one of three (Amy Marshall, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in four consecutive years (February 14, 2016)
854 days/28 months (2 years, 4 months)
Only female wrestler to win a championship in six consecutive years:
1743 days/57 months (4 years, 9 months)
(Bombshell Roulette Championship, 2013, 2014; World Bombshell Tag Team Championship, 2015; Bombshell Internet Championship, 2016; World Bombshell Championship, 2017; World Mixed Tag Team Championship, 2018) 
Only woman in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with four sets of titles (September 16, 2018)
Only woman to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3), World Bombshell (x2) and World Mixed Tag Team Championships in a career (September 16, 2018)
One of two women (Amy Marshall) and one of three wrestlers overall (Marshall, Rage) in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion wirh three sets of titles (February 14, 2016)
Third woman, one of only five (Joanne Canelli, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Roxi Johnson) and the third fastest in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with the SCW Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3) and Bombshell Internet Championships in a career (February 14, 2016)
First woman and one of only four (Veronica Taylor, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Tag Team Championships (June 29, 2014)
Second woman and one of three (Vixen, Sam Marlowe) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Third woman and one of only three (Misty, Raynin) to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell Tag Team and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Only female wrestler to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell and World Mixed Tag Team Championships (September 16, 2018)
Second Bombshell after Any Santino and one of six female wrestlers (Roxi Johnson, Mikah, Crystal Caldwell, Keira Fisher-Johnson) to win all three singles championships (September 16, 2018)
One of five women (Kittie, Vixen, Joanne Canelli, Delia Darling) to have never lost their first match of a new year and the first to do so four years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016)
Second wrestler male or female after Jessie Salco and one of three (Jessie Salco, Roxi Johnson) to reach 50 career PPV matches (Into the Void X, 23 May 2021)
First wrestler male or female to reach 60 career PPV matches (High Stakes X, November 22, 2022)Most career PPV matches in SCW (surpassed Jessie Salco with 59, Violent Conduct VIII, September 4, 2022)
Most career matches on Climax Control<Most career matches in SCW
One of three women to have never lost their first supercard match of a new year and the first to do so five years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) 
First-ever SCW Queen for a Day battle royal winner (December 2 Dismember III supershow, December 13, 2015)
Second Bombshell to have wrestled 100 TV/PPV matches, fastest in history to reach milestone (September 3, 2017)
(1554 days, or 51 months between June 2013 and September 2017)
Fifth woman to have wrestled 50 TV/PPV matches, third fastest in history to reach milestone (July 19, 2015)
(777 days, or 25 months between June 2013 and July 2015)
Second-longest reigning Bombshell Roulette Champion 
September 14, 2014 - March 8, 2015 (175 days; 5 months, 22 days; held record for longest singles reign for 17 months after reign ended)
Most consecutive/successful title defenses, 5;
[record tied by Sam Marlowe twice on 24 September 2017 and 7 April 2019]
Second most combined consecutive/successful title defenses, 7; broken on 26 January 2019; [held record for most combined defenses for four years after third reign ended]
Second woman to have held Bombshell Roulette Championship three times (after Necra Octavian Kane) (September 14, 2014) 
Fourth woman and one of five (Misty, Vixen, Necra Octavian Kane, Jessie Salco) to have held a Bombshell singles title three times (September 14, 2014) 
Only woman to record four title reigns in a single year
(2014, winning the Bombshell Tag Team (March, June) and Bombshell Roulette (January, September) Championships two times each)
First woman in SCW history to go unpinned/unsubmitted in singles matches for up to an entire year (365 days) or more (434 days)
Longest Bombshells singles unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history
(June 2, 2013 - August 10, 2014) -
14 months, 8 days/434 days overall/62 weeks
Longest Bombshells unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history 
(June 2, 2013 - March 30, 2014)
9 months, 28 days/301 days overall/43 weeks
[Held record from March 30, 2014 - March 21, 2016
722 days/23 months, 3 weeks/103 weeks and 1 day]</span>

<span style="color:gold">The Checklist</span>
<span style="color:grey"><span style="color:gold">Faith</span>
Ambrosia Grey/Joanne Canelli/Laura Jackson
<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco</span>
Nessa Wall/Jessie Salco (x2)
<span style="color:gold">Nessa Wall (x2)</span>/Traci Patterson
Misty/Vixen
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x2)</span>
Lizzie Short/Traci Patterson (x3)/<span style="color:gold">Joanne Canelli (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall</span>
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x4)</span>/Jessie Salco (x3)
Emma Rose/Joanne Canelli (x3)
Roxi Johnson/Electra Styles
Jessie Salco (x4)/<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x2)</span>
Felony Fontana/Rock Rose
Trishelle Jordan/Traci Patterson (x5)
Misty (x2)/Roxi Johnson (x2)/Amy Marshall (x3)
Necra Octavian Kane/<span style="color:gold">Natalie McKinley</span>/Joanne Canelli (x4)
<span style="color:gold">Necra Octavian Kane (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Cynthia Warren</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain (x2)</span>/Traci Patterson (x6)
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x7)</span>
Caleb Houston/Roxi Johnson (x3)
Amy Marshall (x4)/<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco (x5)</span>
Amanda Cortez/Veronica Taylor
Amanda Cortez (x2)/Veronica Taylor (x2)
<span style="color:gold">Raynin</span>
Amy Marshall ((5)/<span style="color:gold">Raynin (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Alexis Edwards</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x6)/Kate Steele/Traci Patterson (x8)/Kahlan "Bliss" Fischer</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain (x3)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Alexis Edwards (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Melanie Gabrielle</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x7)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Crystal Millar</span>
<span style="color:gold">Celeste North</span>         
Dax Beckett/<span style="color:gold">Celeste North (x2)</span> 
James Tuscini/<span style="color:gold">Trish Newborn</span>  
Ivan Darrell/Amanda Cortez (x3)
<span style="color:gold">Kate Steele (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Otaki</span>  
<span style="color:gold">Bobbie Dahl</span>
<span style="color:gold">Polly Playtime</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe (x3)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Trinity Jones</span>
<span style="color:gold">Seleana Zdunich</span>
<span style="color:gold">Dani Weston</span>
<span style="color:gold">Charlotte Elliot</span>/Daniel J Morgan
Antrax/Iron Maiden
Samantha Marlowe (x4)/Caleb Storms
Kate Steele (x3)/Jessie Salco (x6)
<span style="color:gold">Sierra Williams</span>/Ella Singleton
<span style="color:gold">Apple Coren</span>
<span style="color:gold">Ella Singleton (x2)</span>
Amanda Cortez (x4)/<span style="color:gold"> Daniela V. Rodgers</span>
<span style="color:gold">Trinity Jones (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe (x5)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco (x7)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe (x6)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Keira Fisher-Johnson</span>
<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco (x8)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Apple Coren (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Bea Barnhart</span>
<span style="color:gold">Pandora Barrett</span>
</center>;

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2019, 04:36:22 PM »
 Bill Barnhart walks back into the room and steps to the mic.

Bill:  Okay the rumors stop immediately! I am hearing so many people claim I am demanding a shot at the Roulette Championion right away. Listen up as I will say this only one time. I did win my match and earn Number One Contender for the Roulette Championship but I have not uttered any challenge or demand concerning the Roulette Championship. I don't make the rules here. I don't schedule matches here. Griffin Hawkins legally deserves his re-match before anyone else, including me at the Number One Contender, gets that match. When Management deems it is my time for a Championship match then they will let me know. I am here to serve Sin City Wrestling and not the other way around. Thanks for listening.

Bill slaps the mic before turning around and walking out of the room.

Offline Bobbie Dahl

• View Profile
    • Bobbie Dahl
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2019, 10:13:21 PM »
 Loud ‘whispers’ can be heard coming from behind a curtain, just off to the side of the table. After what seems to be hushed arguments and then a frustrated growl is heard, Bobbie Dahl stumbles through the curtain and makes her way to the table, finally taking a seat in front of the microphone. She leans back and folds her arm, not looking at all into the idea of being there.

Reporter: Bobbie, you don’t look like you’re in a very good mood. Not pleased with the outcome of the Ultimate X match?

Bobbie shrugs.

Bobbie: Hey now. I’m not gonna sit here and act like a sore loser, so don’t try and get me to, pal!

Everyone in attendance seems to be rather surprised at her sudden foul mood, given her normal cheerful nature.

Reporter: Can you give us any insight into what happened that led to Artie’s girlfriend somehow starting out the match in your place? That was, I believe, a first for SCW.

Bobbie: Yeah, I’ll give you some insight! The crew members on this ship are completely incompetent and blind! They thought I was that good for nothing twit and I was being dragged away to the brig! Ridiculous!!

Light laughter follows, but Bobbie doesn’t share the amusement. She rolls her eyes instead.

Reporter: So how did you get away?

She finally smiles and leans forward.

Bobbie: Well luckily for me, Mark and Christian saw the start of the match and immediately knew it wasn’t me. Before they could even get to the brig, though, I managed to escape and was hightailing it to the ring. Hence why you saw Mark preventing them from stopping me again.

Reporter: As I stated earlier, you apparently aren’t pleased with the outcome of the match. How confident really were you heading into this match knowing how difficult it would be for you?

Bobbie leans forward further, staring at the reporter angrily now. She places her palms on the table and gets closer to the mic.

Bobbie: Difficult for me? Did you ask any of the other ladies that same question knowing how difficult it was for them, too?

Reporter: Well...I just meant, you were at more if a disadvantage…

Bobbie: Why? Because I’m fat?!?!

The reporter goes quiet, unsure how to respond. Bobbie stands up from the chair, leaning down into the mic.

Bobbie: Oh sure! I’m not worthy because I’m fat! Just go on and say that why don’t you?! You all suck! This has been the worst cruise ever!!!

And with that, Bobbie smacks the microphone off the table and storms away.
>

Offline Sam Marlowe

• View Profile
    • Samantha Marlowe
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2019, 09:07:06 PM »
 Sam steps through the curtain as it is still flapping from the exit of Bobbie Dahl.  Looking back at the curtain, she moves towards the table with the Bombshell Roulette title.  As she does, one of the techs returns the microphone to the table and Sam sits behind it.  She sets the belt down beside her before offering a smile to the press in front of the table.  She nods as the mass of people rush to pose questions    

Reporter #1:   Sam, congratulations on winning the Bombshell Roulette title for the fourth time.  How does it feel?

Ducking her head, Sam’s smile widens as she leans into the microphone.  

Sam Marlowe:  I really can’t say right now.  I mean it feels like a dream but I guess that splash I made after pulling the title free should have proved that is wasn’t.    

The crush then begins to shout their questions until one voice manages to rise above the noise of the crowd.  

Reporter #2:   What about the women you faced in that match tonight?  Is there anything you want to say about them?

Sam Marlowe:  I want to give all of them props on giving their all.  There were moments in that match when I was sure that one of the others were going to win the title...

She pauses and reaches towards a bottle of water nearby and opening it takes a slow drink.

Reporter #2:  We heard from Mercedes Vargas and she is sure that she will be given a rematch for the title she just lost to you.  We want to know if you are worried about her given that she seems to have you following her accolades.

Sam chokes slightly on her sip of water before offering a half grin to the press gallery.

Sam Marlowe:  I am sure that she spoke the truth.  She is or rather was the one that held all sort of titles and she is a history maker in SCW.  That title ha been hers for so long and now she has to share it.  So if she wants a rematch, I am her huckleberry. But when she gets it she has to know that I am not going to have anything to focus on but her and we saw what happened when I only focused on the match…

Sam lays her hand on the belt and pulls it towards her as she rises slowly.  

Sam Marlowe:  Wish I could stay but I have to meet with someone special.

Sam backs away from the table and with a wave she grins as she walks off and passes through the curtain to disappear behind it.  

Offline Devin Lockyer

• View Profile
    • Stewart mason
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2019, 01:51:52 AM »
 The three-way are making their way towards their cabin for some post-match celebrations. They are interrupted by a reporter running up to them.

Dahlia: What the bloody 'ell d you want.

Reporter: I'm Amanda Wiseman from Sportsnet Canada,  you surprised to be once again tag champions.

Dahlia: No we're not bloody surprised.

Earl smirks then continues.

Earl: What my wife is saying is nothing we do is surprising, for months no we've been telling everyone we are the greatest tag team in professional wrestling.

Sarah: Let me state it like this when it comes to tag team wrestling, it's the Three-way, and every else, no one is even on our level, and we proved that here tonight, and we will continue to prove it going forward.

the camera pans to earl and Dahlia making out.

Sarah: I'm sorry this interview is over.

The Three-wat rush off towards their cabin
user posted image