Author Topic: Amy Santino Vs Seleana Zdunich  (Read 1706 times)

Offline SCW Staff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Amy Santino Vs Seleana Zdunich
« on: August 11, 2019, 03:51:48 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match in this thread.

Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 word limit.

Good luck!

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 05:15:15 PM »
 Off-Camera

Saturday, August 17, 2019
Home of Crystal and Seleana Zdunich  
Hollywood Hills
Los Angeles, California
7:37 AM  PDT

Packing for a trip was something that had quickly become routine for everyone in the Zdunich household. Since all four were active wrestlers in more than one company and all but one had outside interests that required some travel at times as well, it was not an unusual activity for there to be packing going on for at least asn overnight jaunt to an appearance or an LFL football game.

This weekend was a little different in that they would all be heading for the Sun Princess ship and a cruise where SCW’s supercard Summer XXXtreme 7 would be held.

In fact, there would actually be two shows invovled on the ship for the household as on August 18, SCU would present Supernova 2 where Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis would defend the SCU Undergroudn Championship against Angel Kash with the winner going on to Summer XXXtreme 7 against Angel of Filth while Brittany Williams would team with her father, Todd Williams, to challenge for the SCU Hardcore Tag Team Championships against new champin Killer Kandy.

The fact that this meant all of them would be on the ship at the same time and would be forced to interact with each other was going to be awkward given the last time Todd and Seleana had really had a conversation of any sort that went more than five seconds, Todd had made a crack about Seleana working for him in a way that suggested things no one else in the room had been comfortable talking about. This had happened so early in her relationship with her now-wife that Seleana had been more stunned than anything else at the time.

Seleana Zdunich: You are certain Todd will behave?

Her wife, fellow wrestler Christina “Crystal” Zdunich, tries to shrug the question off but can’t seem to fully manage such a thing.

Christina Zdunich: It’s Todd…

Seleana nods firmly.

Seleana Zdunich: I know he is Brittany’s father, but if he speaks as he did last time…

Christina looks to Seleana and nods at the look in her eyes.

Christina Zdunich: Hopefully, that won’t happen.

Seleana nods as they finish and close up their suitcases.

Seleana Zdunich: Do you think Brittany can assert any influence on him to behave himself?

Christina shrugs.

Christina Zdunich: Maybe? I…

She shakes her head sadly.

Christina Zdunich: It depends on how serious he is about making that team work with Brit and defeating Cann and Kaine tomorrow.

Seleana frowns furiously.

Seleana Zdunich: He better be. If he is not it will be one more excuse to punch him in the mouth, hopefully harder than I hit Christian.

Christina’s hands rise up, palms out.

Christina Zdunich: I know you’re not his biggest fan…

Seleana cuts her wife off.

Seleana Zdunich: Fan? Han ville att jag skulle vara hans sköke!  

Christina Zdunich: I know… I think he was at least half-joking when he said that...      

Seleana’s eyes narrow.

Seleana Zdunich: Only half?

She looks away, anger radiating off her entire being.

Seleana Zdunich: Jag borde bryta hans ansikte!

As the two women stand together in momentarily awkward silence, Brittany and Halo come bounding up to the doorway.

Brittany Williams: We’re ready!!!

Halo nods happily.

Halo Williams: And I don’t have to hide or pretend anything this year!!! Y’all, I can’t believe the difference a year makes!

Seleana turns to face them and smiles before hugging both of them.

Seleana Zdunich: You girls are going to do so us so proud! Both in championship matches!

She pulls back and looks at them happily.

Seleana Zdunich: I’m so proud of both of you already!

Both girls smile back at her happily as Christina walks over and joins in on the family embrace.

Christina Zdunich: Me too.

Having seen the looks on both her mother’s and her stepmother’s faces when they came in, Brittany frowns slightly.

Brittany Williams: What’s wrong?

Christina quickly shakes her head trying to wave it off.

Christina Zdunich: Nothing, Sweetheart, everything’s fine…

Seleana starts to nod in agreement but stops herself.

Seleana Zdunich: We had just been talking about your father…

Brittany and Halo nod slowly, knowingly.

Brittany Williams: Did something else happen?

Seleana shakes her head reassuringly.

Seleana Zdunich: No, nothing new has happened, Chickie. I was just feeling…

Pausing for a second, Seleana nods quickly, apologetically.

Seleana Zdunich: Selfish… and I am sorry for that.

Christina turns to face her wife, astonishment written all over her face as Brittany and Halo both stare at Seleana in equal astonishment.  

Seleana Zdunich: I should not take away from your big moment tomorrow where you get to tag team with your father. It is special and I should not do anything to rain on that for you. The time I was referring to, the incident, it was a long time ago now before your mother and I were married and when you were in danger. Your father said something he should not have then, but he has done nothing since to cause me to react like I am in the present.

She trails off, almost laughing at herself.

Seleana Zdunich: I know there is footage available that would say otherwise but someone…

She reaches down and taps Brittany on the end of her nose.

Seleana Zdunich: Went back and…

She trails off smirking.

Seleana Zdunich: What is word, retro…

Halo snickers.

Halo Williams: Retcon?

Seleana nods and points acknowledgingly at Halo.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, retcon.

She smiles at Brittany.

Seleana Zdunich: Someone went back and make sure second incident never happen.

Leaning down, she kisses Brittany’s forehead.

Seleana Zdunich: Tack, Brittany. Jag älskar dig min dotter.

Brittany hugs her back.

Brittany Williams: I love you, Mama Sel.

Seleana nods to her and then looks at Halo.

Seleana Zdunich: And you, are you ready to go get your spot on the main show?

Halo grins.

Halo Williams: I’m taking that bitch to the woodshed whether she likes it or not!

Seleana nods happily.

Seleana Zdunich: Ok, let’s go put our things in the car!

Brittany and Halo hurry off and Seleana turns to face her wife.

Seleana Zdunich: I’m sorry, I should not have put that on you. I will give him the chance you wish me to for you, for Brittany and for all of us.

Looking like she might cry, Christina throws her arms around Seleana and hugs her tightly, kissing her lovingly as well.

Christina Zdunich: Tack, Chickie!

Seleana smiles.

Seleana Zdunich: ¡Te amo, Christina!

Christina Zdunich: Jag älskar dig också!  

They kiss again before gathering their bags and following Brittany and Halo to the car.

On-Camera

Saturday, August 17, 2019
Home of Crystal and Seleana Zdunich  
Hollywood Hills
Los Angeles, California
8:31 AM  PDT

The camera opens on a driveway and finds Seleana Zdunich standing alone, fluffing her long blonde hair. Glancing down, she brushes against her blue jeans and then checks her lavender blouse, nodding in satisfaction.

Seleana Zdunich: So, here we are. Last year on the ship, I was in the Ultimate X match over the pool and ended up in the water.

She looks up as if reliving the moment and then looks to the ground as if following something plunging out of the sky.

Seleana Zdunich: I will admit, I was out of my depth. I cannot even say I was simply happy to be there as I was still trying to find myself as a professional wrestler. I was on my second company going against competition I probably had no right to even look at but I continued on because that it what you do when faced with challenges such as that. I learned long ago while working at Orana Park that you do not give up simply because something is harder than you thought it would be or because it was exactly as hard you thought it might be and you did not turn out to be as good at it as you had hoped.  

She nods to the ground before looking up to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: I have always been forward about the fact that I entered professional wrestling at the behest of my wife. I received training from her and from other members of my family, all of whom were much more accomplished than I could hope to be. I had already spent a decade in another field and I knew some would look down on me for it. I knew many would look at me and snipe about how I must not really love the wrestling because I had not worked my way up from when I was a  teenager, that I was now going to be a thirty-year-old woman walking in and I would have nothing to show for my years on this planet the way others do.

Sher looks over behind the camera and smiles genuinely.

Seleana Zdunich: I look at so many others in this company and I am genuinely awed by their list of achievements. So many have won championship upon championship, been inducted into halls of fame and are generally just seen as greatness personified while I came in here with nothing but a wife who everyone saw as living off her past…

A snicker is followed by Seleana glaring into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Which, is funny, considering the woman who will be hosting this event is doing just that...      

She looks passed the camera again and nods firmly, looking right back to the camera again.  

Seleana Zdunich: This year, I am not that poor little thing that should just be happy to be on this card. I have worked for several years now to earn my place here and earn my place on the card. I climbed that mountain and I did what many thought was impossible!

She nods as the camera slowly zooms in on her.

Seleana Zdunich: I pinned Alicia Lukas for the World Bombshell Championship. I was able to stand on top of the mountain and feel like I belonged...  

Shrugging, Seleana nods hard, pointedly.

Seleana Zdunich: I fell back to earth not long after but I have never lost that feeling. I do belong here and I am not finished. That victory was not just my fifteen minutes as I’m sure some have said. I walk into Summer XXXtreme 7 with a chance to try the mountain again and the only thing standing in my way is another woman who said she did not wish to be handed that opportunity.

A smile crosses her face.

Seleana Zdunich: Amy, I respect you for that and I respect you for what you have accomplished, but if you think I will roll over for you because I’m lesser than you because of who I married, then just like Christian Underwood’s face, I will have to break it to you the hard way! I am ready to go back to the mountain and I cannot do that if I am who you and others have thought I was before! I have proven that thought wrong and now I am ready to climb again!

She nods again as the camera frames her face.

Seleana Zdunich: I need this, Amy! I need to prove to Alicia I was not a fluke! I need to walk to that ring and show everyone that they can all take those thoughts of me from the past and smash them into places they do not speak of in public!

She coks her head, smirking slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: It is time this cat showed her claws!    

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 08:09:47 PM »
 11th August 2019
Climax Control 245
Long Beach, CA.

Fair play to Emmie and Jack, they stepped up and have actually became a cohesive unit. No more arguing just straight up talking and teamwork. I have to commend Emmie for taking the time to learn and grow... although she will be always stuck with the idea that as she is related to Mark Ward that there will be always preferential treatment. But I think in this case I wrote her off too easily based on my previous encounter with her and how easy it was before. Who am I fucking kidding… it was a bullshit win because Jack who fully knows the rules hit me from behind.

Culture Shock’s win is tainted but you know what…. Good luck to them because they have no fucking chance against whoever they will be in the final with.

I sit on the mat moments after Emmie pinned me for their win and while I was annoyed at what happened and annoyed for Vinnie and the lack of build up for his world title match at Summer XXXtreme.  Slapping the mat, as I recover, Vinnie slides into the ring to check on me as we both exchange a few words with each other, as I slide out of the ring with Vinnie, I take moment to look at Emmie and Jack before with the help of Vinnie, make my way to my feet and we make the sad trek back to the backstage area.

Once backstage, Vinnie meets up with Valora and then disappear off, leaving me with the approaching Joey and Pussy Willow making a beeline for me as well.  Getting a hug and kiss from joey as he passes me a bottle of water and towel, which I use and drink, Pussy stops as and sort herself out and then the camera man before approaching me.

PW: Following your loss tonight... do you have any final thoughts about his tournament and the outcome of the match.

Amy: This tournament has shown that MPC can adapt from just being me and Jessie and me and Vinnie to Me and Vinnie and me and Joshua etc... this tournament was part experiment and part how far we can advance to the next round. I know that if Vinnie wasn’t part of the world title scene that we would be in the finals. But I am not taking that away from him. His mind is elsewhere, which is fine because MPC could cope. As for the result tonight... Jack broke the rules end of. It’s a result that should stand but if they are going to start going down that route then i won’t hesitate in hitting a few moves on my male colleagues. But whoever they face on that cruise... good luck to them because they will need it.

Pw: So what now for you and MPC.

Amy: I don’t know... it will all stem from Summer XXXtreme and what happens on the cruise.

Pw: Well thank you Amy and good luck whatever happens next.

Amy: Thank you.

Pussy wraps up her piece, as myself and joey leave the area and head back to the locker rooms, as we chat and discuss the match and decide where to next. The scene fades out on Joey and me entering the locker room.

~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*

++ Later that evening. ++

*mumbling* "No... *mumbling* "no don’t... let go." *mumbling.*

Amy suddenly sits up breathless and looking around as sweat drips from her face. She sits back as Joey wakes and turns the light on to see what the commotion is.

Joey: what is it?

Joey looks to see Amy laying back with her hands in her face.

Joey: another bad dream? How many have you had now?

Amy: Too many.

Amy removes her hands from her face as she runs a hand through her messy hair.

Joey: Same as before?

Amy: Yeah.

Joey shakes his head.

Joey: You need to talk to someone.

Joey looks at Amy with worry.

Amy: I will.

Joey: I’m serious… you need to talk to someone.  Clearly the cancer scare has had a bigger effect on you than you think. You can’t keep ignoring the dreams.

Joey tries to get through to Amy.

Amy: Ok. I will go and see someone. Stop nagging me.

Joey: I care about you Amy and I don’t want to see you like this.

Joey looks frustratingly at Amy, who lets out a sigh as she looks at the time before back at Joey.

Amy: Fine.

Joey pulls Amy close before reaching over and turning the light out before pulling the covers up. The scene fades out on the alarm clock and the time.

~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*

14th August 2019
Anchorage Memorial Park Cemetery.
Anchorage, AK

Zania Marshall-Stewart
Beloved Mom, Sister & Aunt.
21st June 1960 – 13th May 2004

The scene inside the Anchorage Memorial Park Cemetery, where we see Amy standing beneath a tree as she looks over the small stone plaque engraved with her aunt’s name, date of birth and date of death.  She hadn’t visited her aunt’s grave since 2004 when she died… Amy was close with her Aunt, as they regularly chatted and helped Amy with certain things shortly after she left her family home and moved in with her cousin.  At the time Amy saw her more as a mother than her actual mother.  Squatting down to place some flowers down onto her grave, Amy brushed away a few twigs and leaves.

Amy: Sorry I haven’t been here for a long long time… life has been crazy. Though I don’t know if you would be proud of me or super disappointed. But I know that you would say do whatever makes you happy and… well I did.

Amy then sits down on the grass as she brushes a few more twigs away and plucks away a few weeds.

Amy: You are probably wondering why I’ve suddenly made an appearance after all these years.  Basically, I had a cancer scare… Joey – who by the way you would love – found the lump while we were fooling around… def mood killer but I got it check out and it was only a little bit of fat and nothing serious.

Amy lets out a sigh.

Amy: But has certainly messed with my head.  I’ve been getting dreams… bad dreams… again. I got them for a year after your death and I was told to get help. I spoke to someone which helped but I figured I could speak to you like this.

Amy lets out a small chuckle.

Amy: Which may not work, and I am currently getting odd looks from a couple.

Amy smiles at the couple, who go back to talking and visiting the grave of their loved one.

Amy: Joey has asked me to see someone as well.  I might just relent and do it. It hasn’t affected my career… which by the way… I am a wrestler now, which is certainly miles away from adult entertainment.  I am good at it as well.

Amy’s cell suddenly goes off.

Joey

Amy: Give me a second.

Amy answers.

Amy: Hi…

Joey: Where are you?

Amy: I am visiting someone.  I will be back soon.

Joey: Ok. See you soon.

Amy: Yeah.

Amy hangs up and places the cell down next to her.

Amy: Sorry about that. I wish I could stay here and talk about everything... you would have enjoyed my stories and all the gossip etc… I really miss you sometimes… I know it’s bit rich of me because I have barely visited. I’ll come visit next time and talk some more.

Amy sighs as she grabs her phone and rises to her feet.

Amy: See you soon Z.

Amy blows the grave a kiss goodbye before turning and walking away and out of the cemetery.  Jumping into the borrowed car.  The scene soon fades out on Amy speeding off back to Juneau to meet up with Joey.

~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*

Vlog
16th August 2019

A match to determine the number one contender for the Bombshell Championship… the management saying this is our chance to earn a title shot instead of being handed it to us. But to be honest it’s still being handed something… I would prefer to win multiple matches before being even considered for anything. Although these days winning multiple matches is impossible for me.  Anyway… Summer XXXtreme a match for the number one contendership of the bombshell championship… I wasn’t expecting to be honest especially after MPC crashed out of the tournament. I was expecting a normal match with nothing on the line… another make up the numbers type match.  So this was a surprise to me seeing this type of match… especially with Seleana Zdunich as my opponent and who apparently also stated that she wants to earn title not be given them.

It seems that you have jumped on the bandwagon of wanting to earn title shot and not be giving one with ease.  Very original of you there… but you know what I don’t really care too much about that. What I do care about is winning this match… You see Seleana you have been very quiet as of late with Crystal being the more proactive Zdunich as she chases the bombshell championship…but I guess that has to change right… Step up and make a name for yourself but haven’t you done that already? You won the bombshell championship back in February you beat Alicia Lukas.  Wasn’t that enough?

At least your title win was this year… mine was 4 years ago. That’s 4 years has been far too long, and many people have forgotten about it. These days people just know me as a former champion of multiple titles and a hall of famer. I want more than that and I know that I have it in me to take any champion to the very limit. Just look at my match against Alicia… can you do that? Can you step up? You beat Alicia once… probably caught her on a bad day…. But you didn’t step up and didn’t defend your title successfully against her and now there is no stopping her.

But if you watched my match against her… I came close to stopping her, but you know what got in the way… our respect for each other.  But I won’t be letting that get in the way again… and I won’t be letting you get in the way either…. And before you get all giddy… I don’t really know you to respect you… to be honest I feel sorry for you because you are married to that sycophant moronic idiot.

But let’s not focus on that but instead focus on that match at hand… I am simply going to beat you inside that ring on that boat 1… 2… 3….

Seleana I expect a fight from you, and I will fight back twice as hard.

Good luck Selena because you are going to need it.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 01:43:58 PM »
 Off-Camera

Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Sun Princess Cruise Ship  
State Room
11:04 AM  PDT

Shipboard activities were beckoning, but there was one thing Seleana Zdunich needed to do first. In the last two hours, the logistics of the week for her, her sister, her wife, her stepdaughter and daughter-in-law had all changed rather drastically. Gone was the need to leave the ship while at sea for a booking the day before SummerXXXtreme 7. The often-maligned Melinda Rhodes had seen all of her roster’s common travel problems for the original dates of these scheduled bookings and had moved them back forty-eight hours to allow everyone the chance to get there naturally.

There was no longer a need to attempt to charter a helicopter to make what amounted to a daring rescue at sea for the Zdunich Household.

Now relieved to be able to enjoy the trip, Seleana tests her phone to make sure it still gets reception.  Happy to see an affirmative response, she dials the number for her sister, Zenna. The answer comes back quickly quite obviously on a speaker function.

Zenna Zdunich:   Hej?

Seleana smiles at her sister’s voice.

Seleana Zdunich: Heya, Shenzi, how’s it?

Zenna’s voice brightens, removing the concern and confusion that had dripped from her greeting.

Zenna Zdunich:   You’ve caught me at practice and now Lis is giving me an evil eye for it!

Laughter can be heard behind her. Seleana shrugs apologetically.

Seleana Zdunich: Sorry, Lis!

The laughter grows as the voice of the aforementioned Alissa Lacroix joins in.

Alissa Lacroix: Dammit, Sel, you gave Lucy the chance to make herself comfy in Kels’ bass drum now!

Laughing right along with the others, Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: Does she not do that often?

Alissa sighs happily.

Alissa Lacroix: It’s her favorite place when we’re not playing. She practically lives in there unless somebody like Maki comes over to play with her.

The memory of seeing the English bulldog flopped out happily in the bottom of the drum in the band room of their house in New Orleans makes Seleana smile.  It had been the first thing she’d seen upon arriving in the States from New Zealand.

Seleana Zdunich: Enjoy your lie-in, Lucy!

Zenna audibly moves over closer to the drum and the Enghlish accented voice of Alissa’s girlfriend, the drummer of the band, Kelly Taylor, adds to the cacophony.

Kelly Taylor:  Are you comfortable down there, then, Love?

She pauses and then laughs.

Kelly Taylor:  Bloody adorable that one…

More laughter as Zenna audibly continues to move around the room.

Zenna Zdunich:   How’s the ship then?

Seleana smiles as she looks around the state room and nods to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: Our room is quite nice. It is bigger Than I expected it to be. I did not think Christian and Mark would have us in more than, what is it called?

Zenna snickers.

Zenna Zdunich:   Steerage?

Seleana nods even as she frowns slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not think cruise ships still use such things but if they did, I could see Christian wishing to put Christina there on principle just to have a laugh.

Alissa’s voice returns.

Alissa Lacroix: Poor woman ain’t the most popular, is she?  

Seleana shakes her head. This was an understatement at times.

Seleana Zdunich: Sometimes, no.

Going quiet, Seleana moves over to the bed and sits down on it as she glances out the window of the stateroom.  

Seleana Zdunich: She has gotten better lately but there are some…

She trails off and sighs sadly.

Seleana Zdunich: Eavan…

The other end of the line goes silent for a second as that name permeates the room. Finally, Zenna’s voice returns.

Zenna Zdunich:   Still?

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: It is like most when they take a disliking to Christina, it only gets worse until they fight. Alicia Lukas despised her until they finally had their match for the Bombshell Championship. Maria Salvatore hated her and I have heard with some justification…

Losing her place in mid sentence, Seleana looks over at her free hand as if there should be a long list waiting to be read there.

Seleana Zdunich: Kate Steele…

She nods as if clicking off said list.

Seleana Zdunich: The woman I’m fighting on Sunday is not a fan either, Amy Santino…

Zenna snorts in disgust.

Zenna Zdunich:   I saw, she really needs to get her facts straight.

Seleana nods at the window.

Seleana Zdunich: She does.

Pausing again, Seleana grimaces at the thought of the woman in question and then manages a smile.

Seleana Zdunich: Happy anniversary to all of you lot!  

Zenna’s voice brightens noticeably.

Zenna Zdunich:   Tack, Sarabi! It definitely does not feel like it has been eight years for Li and me.

Alissa’s voice returns.

Alissa Lacroix: Or six for Kels and me.

Seleana’s smile turns genuine and bright.

Seleana Zdunich: It is good to hear you all so happy. Especially now that we do not need a helicopter this weekend anymore.

Zenna comes back quickly, sounding almost disappointed.

Zenna Zdunich:   Aw, that would have been the greatest entrance in thirty years! You guys being picked up on a cruise ship and flying to Georgia, being dropped off by a helicopter and then leaving the same way after and going back!

Seleana smiles knowingly.

Seleana Zdunich: Do not say that where Christina or Brittany can hear you or they may just try that anyway!

They all share a laugh as Seleana stares out the window at the ocean watching the waves.

Seleana Zdunich: Enjoy your extra few days off, Shenzi. I love you.

Zenna’s voice returns, audibly touched.

Zenna Zdunich:   Jag älskar dig, Sarabi!

The call ends and Seleana sits back on the bed, setting her phone down next to her. Before she can get properly comfortable, the door opens, the SCU Underground Champion, her daughter-in-law, Haylie Jo “Halo Williams” Annis walking into the room.

Halo Williams:  Hey, y’all, Mama Sel!  

Seleana smiles, nodding approvingly at her daughter-in-law.

Seleana Zdunich: HayJo, how’s it?

Halo nods excitedly to the door.

Halo Williams:  I found out somebody done set up a cornhole tournament in one of the ballrooms! B-Brat says she’ll come play, what about you and Mama Crys?

Seleana frowns.

Seleana Zdunich: What is… cornhole?

Halo’s eyes light up.

Halo Williams:  It’s a game you play at parties and when ya go tailgatin’ at ballgames. There’s a board with a hole in it, right? And you throw bean bags at it, tryin’ to put the bag in the hole. If you do, you get three points. If you manage to keep the bag on the board, it’s worth one point. Other side throws different color bags and you count how many points each side got. The team with more gets to keep the difference. First side to twenty one wins. Usually play two on two, with two boards and each team has a player standin’ next to each board so that when the first one is done, the second one just picks up their bags and tosses them back over at the second board.

Seleana nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: You throw like…

Halo nods and mimics the underhand motion.

Halo Williams:  Sorts in between bowlin’ and like softball pitchin’. Mama Crys should really enjoy it since she was a pitcher!

Seleana can’t help but smile at the young woman’s enthusiasm.

Seleana Zdunich: Well, we are here to enjoy ourselves and mingle for SCW and SCU before SummerXXXtreme and it would be a nice way to get mind off Amy Santino, Keira Johnson and Angel of Filth, ja?

Halo nods excitedly.

Halo Williams:  Damn right it would!!!  Please, can we all play? Please? Please? Please? Please, Mama Sel?

Seleana nods, grinning from ear to ear.

Seleana Zdunich: Let’s go find Christina and Brittany and make this happen.

Halo pumps her fist and then hugs Seleana.

Halo Williams:  YES!!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you, Mama Sel!!!

Seleana hugs her back and then follows her out in search of their respective partners and then fun that awaits them all.

On-Camera

Friday, August 23, 2019
Sun Princess Cruise Ship  
State Room
9:14 AM  PDT

The camera opens on Seleana Zdunich on the deck, she stares out at the ocean over the rail allowing the shot to take in the sight of her in a red blouse with Daisy Duke-style cutoff jeans.

Seleana Zdunich: It really is beautiful out here…

She smiles out at the rolling waves, enjoying the smell of the salt air.  

Seleana Zdunich: It is funny, it still feels strange to me to look at the Pacific Ocean from this side, to see it going west instead of east.

Her right hand reaches out almost as if to grab at the distant water, her hand slowly closing her she waves it at the horizon.  

Seleana Zdunich: In New Zealand, it always feels like looking off the edge of the world to stare at the ocean like this…

She pauses and smiles as she looks at the rail for a second.

Seleana Zdunich: Letting yourself daydream about what it might be like on the other side. At the time, I had only seen pictures from my sister. She came to the States just as I was coming to New Zealand. At the time, we had joked with each other about how we might have holidays together because she was supposed to be working in Japan on one of those ghost hunter type television shows and I was to work at Orana Park. We thought we’d have many times together because it would be such a short trip between Tokyo and Christchurch.

Swallowing sadly, she nods to the rail and looks back to the water.

Seleana Zdunich: We never thought it would take the best part of a decade’s time for that to happen. Between earthquakes, and her show’s crew assaulting her, it just became an impossible task. She traveled to the States to get away from all of that and trained to be a fighter while I stayed in Orana Park with the animals. I often wonder which of them was more stressed then, the animals dealing the shocks of all the earthquakes that seemed to come almost daily at times or Zenna trying to come to terms with her crew’s betrayal and realization that her boyfriend had set it all up to try to get into her pants.

She swallows to put aside the memories of such things and then nods to the water again.

Seleana Zdunich: Now, here we are, I’m on a cruise ship waiting for a match to happen in two days’ time and Zenna’s in New Orleans waiting for a match we will have together in three days’ time against B-Brat and Halo. We were fortunate that this match was moved or we would be trying to figure out how to have a helicopter pick four people up off of this ship and carry us back to the mainland so we could go to Georgia, have the match with each other and then come back to the ship to fight against on Sunday.  

She turns to face the cameras, her hair blowing in the breeze.

Seleana Zdunich: Now, we simply get to focus on what is important.

She nods over across the deck to where Crystal Zdunich stands with Brittany ahd Halo Williams as they chat with some fans.

Seleana Zdunich: I get to spend time with my wife and our daughters as we wait for Summer XXXtreme 7 to arrive and I get to focus on you, Amy Santino.

Seleana nods pointedly to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: This will be the second time we have faced off at a pay-per-view this year with a championship opportunity as the prize for winning the match. In May in London, you and Jessie Salco faced me and my wife and we won…

She crosses her arms in annoyance.

Seleana Zdunich: Which is why you should know that Christina getting that title shot you spoke of had nothing to do with her being more proactive or talkative than I have been, it simply means she finally got the opportunity she won in May when we beat you and Jessie for it! The fact that I got mine first had nothing to do with me being proactive or passive or reactive or much of anything else, it was just how the chips fell and you would know that if you bothered to pay attention for more than a cursory glance up and down the card sometimes.

Her arms drop as she turns away, shaking her head in disgust.

Seleana Zdunich: I listened to everything you said and I do not understand where you get these thoughts from?

Looking back to the camera, Seleana’s eyes narrow.  

Seleana Zdunich: Are you one of those punk fans that follows Sid Vicious’s example and thus are so inebriated that you have no thought based in reality anymore?

Her right hand moves up to point at herself, going so far as to poke herself in the chest.

Seleana Zdunich: I have always said I wished to earn my way back up the ladder. I have never once asked for anything, never once complained about anything aside from the way Christian Underwood was speaking of my wife and if you think I have been overly quiet, I apologize for attempting to allow my actions to speak for me instead of being what seems like everyone else who cannot seem to allow Christian and Mark a moment’s peace even on what should be their infrequent days off!

Taking a step forward, Seleana’s glare intensifies.

Seleana Zdunich: What did you wish me to do to be more proactive, as you say?

She nods demandingly, expectantly.

Seleana Zdunich: Did you want me to go on Twitter and throw a tantrum because Alciia Lukas was able to successfully defeat me in our last encounter? Did you want me to threaten to quit if I did not get what I wanted, whatever unreasonable demand that may or may not be?

She shrugs, glaring angrily into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Did you want me to go to Christian and Mark and badger them until they were so annoyed with even hearing my name that they started throwing the entire roster of both SCW and SCU at me just to be rid of me?

Her head cocks to the right.

Seleana Zdunich: What would you have me do when they already give me plenty of opportunities to prove I am willing to put in the work and worthy of the chance I am working for?  

Nodding slightly, her head moves to kant to the left instead.

Seleana Zdunich: What? Should I got and make sure I make Alicia feel like an idiot for ever having any respect for me by tap dancing and urinating all over it and trying to pick a fight with her I did not earn after she already defeated me?

Seleana shakes her head angrily.

Seleana Zdunich: Noise like that is what should be eradicated from this sport because that is all it is and it takes away from things that should be getting that attention. If that is your idea of working for things and earning it, I both feel sorry for you and cannot wait to beat that thought process from your apparently addled mind! I am not that person and I never will be that person! If I am given a championship opportunity, I want it to mean something! I want it to be because the champion and I are considered two of the best in the world, if not the two best in the world at the time! So take your “I started the bandwagon” bullshit and put it back where it came from because apparently you liked the taste too much while your head resided there and you need to allow yourself to breathe the cleansing are out here again to allow your brain to regain its former function!  You started nothing and I definitely did not follow your lead!  On Sunday, we meet for a chance to dance with either Alicia or Roxi and I want that to speak for itself because I didn’t need to do any of those others things to get here!  

She points across the deck in the direction of the venue they will be wrestling in.

Seleana Zdunich: I will walk to that ring on this ship and do exactly what I have always done and if that is not good enough for your sensibilities, then I will simply make it so your sensibilities no longer need worry about such things!  

The camera zooms in as Seleana looks at her hand.

Seleana Zdunich: See you Sunday, Amy. Time to get the claws.    

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 07:24:03 PM »
 Friday 16th August 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Office of Linda Archer MD

The scene opens inside an office with white walls, a TV screen, a red and white picture of one of those inkblot type pictures, a few more pictures of random shapes etc… also certificates of credentials. The room has also very little furniture with two chairs sitting on a white carpet.  Very minimalistic and sparse.

As the camera comes back around, we see Amy sitting on the L shaped couch, while the owner of the office sits in the cream white chair opposite. They both look one another over before the lady psychiatrist speaks up.

LA: How can I help you today?

The sits back.

Amy: I have been having nightmares.

LA: Ok… can you elaborate.

Amy: My nightmares have been about being taken away and my death.

LA: Do you know what triggered these?

She asks with a frown.

Amy: I think it was from my recent health scare.

LA: Have you had these dreams before?

She asks, as Amy tenses a little in her seat.

Amy: Yes.  When I was 24…. I saw someone then because it was affecting me, and my work and I had to take a few strong drugs to sleep.

LA: So what caused you have these dreams then.

Amy: I was at my aunt’s side when she passed away from advanced breast cancer.  I found it quite traumatic for me, as I was quite close to her and view her as a mother figure.

Amy explained.

LA: And the nightmares started how long after?

Amy: It was a couple days after, but I just shrugged them off as overactive imagination but soon after the funeral that’s when they ramped up.

LA: You said you coped with drugs at first… what were you taking? And how did the previous psychiatrist help before.

She queried.

Amy: I think it was Valium or Vicodin. I can’t remember.  Don’t ask how I got them.  As for the other doctor… it took several sessions, but we talked, and he did something else… I can’t remember what it was called but he put me under a trance or something.

LA: Hypnosis. And did they work?

Amy: It worked and didn’t the need the drugs.

LA: Good to hear.  Well we can start our first session now. When would you be available next?

Amy: Unfortunately work commitments have me booked on a cruise for the next week. But we can continue the week after. Sorry.

LA: It’s fine. We will take one step at a time. For now though we can talk about what happens in your nightmare.

Amy nods as she listens to the psychiatrist, as she sits back and takes a deep breath as she closes her eyes and begins to think about her dreams.  The scene soon fades out as Amy begins to explain what happens at the psychiatrist begins to make notes.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Vlog
20th August 2019

Aww how cute... telling everyone that you were late to the wrestling party and now that in your 30's that you have a lot to make up for.

Bitch fucking please...

How about coming into wrestling at the age of 28 not knowing what the hell it was because I was far too busy filming and having a life... and joining a company because of a man and wanting his dick at the time.

That’s how late I was to that party... I didn’t know what wrestling was and how much work you have to put in... all I cared about was having fun. But I made an effort to learn about wrestling while at the same time still having fun.... maybe too much of it. But I figured if I was going to be in this career that I would take this more seriously and I did.

I learnt from the best and now I am the best... I have been in four other companies... barring one I won titles in them... each and every time I grew that little more and here I am in Sin City Wrestling and I have become this beautiful mature swan with history, multiple title reigns and a hall of fame ring...

And what do you have?

A single lone World Bombshell Championship reign that lasted barely a month that nobody fucking remembers. At least my title reign was memorable because I beat Delia fucking Darling... that same piece of boring trash that is hosting Summer XXXtreme.

But am I expecting you to roll over like the good dog that you are… No.

I am expecting a fight from you… as you said you are out to prove yourself following your loss to Alicia and that it wasn’t a fluke.  In fairness if it was a fluke Alicia wouldn’t still be a champion… because of your ineptness… Alicia now dominates the division and it was all your fault.  But proving yourself makes you that little more dangerous because you are willing to anything and push your body to the limits… but I will also push hard and work hard inside the ring… this is why I adapted my style so I can catch people off guard.

Seleana… I won’t be put off by your over eagerness to succeed in this match because I will merely counter and be so much better than you.  I am going to win this match because I want another shot at Alicia… Alicia is beatable, but I think taking another shot at her and showing less respect will be her downfall.

Sorry Seleana but come Sunday… this cruise will turn into a nightmare for you.  I am winning and coming out on top.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

23rd August 2019
Sun Princess
Deck 12 – Riviera

The scene opens on Deck 12 – Riviera, where we see Amy and Joey sitting at The Riviera Bar having a few drinks having spent a little while inside the swimming pool following Amy doing several laps around the upper deck of the boat. Sipping on water and beer, Amy stretches a little as she looks around the Deck as some of the fans aboard the boat sit around sunning themselves, while others mess around.

Amy: I always love these cruises… the one time of the week everyone mingles and gets to know the fans and vice versa without any issues.

Joey: I see that you enjoy it every year no matter the outcome of the match that you are in.

Joey says taking in a beer.

Amy: The outcome of the match Sunday will be a little bit different… but I am kind of more excited about the bombshell match than mine.

Joey: Why?

Amy: Roxi returning and facing off against Alicia. I can’t wait to see the outcome of that match.

Amy smiles.

Joey: Who would you like to win?

Joey queries.

Amy: I am not sure to be honest… I mean Alicia is a dominant champion, while Roxi has the fans behind her and from what I have seen, she really want to win this.  I don’t know who I want to win… I guess I wouldn’t mind Rox winning. Would certainly spice things up… though I don’t know If she would stick around or not.

Joey: hmmm… especially with Nate.

Amy: I can’t wait for that match.

Amy shivers a little at the very thought as well as a cool breeze hits her skin.

Joey: You alright?

Amy: Yeah.  I think it’s time to shower and catch up with Seleana latest promo.

Joey: Do you want company?

Joey asks as Amy slips off the bar stool and kisses Joey on the cheek.

Amy: You stay and enjoy yourself.

Amy says with a smile, as Joey nods and turns and orders another beer. The scene fades out on Amy disappearing down the stairs from the bar and through some doors diverting away from the deck.
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino