Author Topic: A few concerns.  (Read 501 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
A few concerns.
« on: July 26, 2019, 07:00:36 PM »
 Climax control 241
14th July,
Primm, NV

Alicia Lukas wanted to face me... she got me.... I was happy to face her and see how I can hang with the current champion, but the only downside was that it was a championship match that I never earned and didn’t want to have. But I wasn’t going to let it fly past me... I was still going to compete at my normal high paced level and if I did win it was just a bonus. The match itself Alicia and I battled hard... although perhaps a little too hard as we were both counted out the first time, but Mark decided that wasn’t good enough and made the match continue and we continued. We both fought hard... and put on a show for the fans but it wasn’t enough for me as Alicia won. Was I upset? NO. Did i feel that I put on a good show... maybe. This was all for Alicia and she is a damn good wrestler and she does a good job as a fighting champion.

Was respect shown... yes... although maybe a little too much during the match but post-match we both patted each other on the back and said good job. She helped me to the backstage area after a brief celebration on the ramp, as she went on her way to celebrate another job well done, while I wonder what the future will hold.

~ Backstage ~

Returning backstage, I wondered what I had done wrong... because I worked and trained as my normal level and pace. I made all the necessary preparations... as I approached Joey who had a bottle of water and a towel for me, I take the water and drink some and think about the build-up and where it could have gone wrong.

Joey: Are you ok?

Amy: I am.

I give Joey a warm smile, as I watch a group of people disappear to ringside, as they prepare to take down the ring.  Looking around expecting Scott Oliver, Pussy or Miss Rocky Mountains to appear… they didn’t come. I guess being main event and the showing going off air there was no need for post-match interviews.  Joey and I continue down the hallway and back to the locker room to shower and change.  The scene soon fades out backstage staff beginning to pack the packing crates.

Tonight Alicia Lucas and I put on a good show.... maybe match of year maybe just a memorable match for her and no one else. Tonight, i came up short as i tried to defeat her. Yes, I bitched and moaned about it being a world title match but who am i to turn it down. Anyway, i tried my hardest against Alicia but i simply wasn’t good enough... hence why i want to earn things. But not to take it away from Alicia she is one of the best in the company and defeating anyone who steps in the ring with her. I respect her for that but maybe his respect was my undoing or maybe it was the flash of boobs in my promo and the scare that i had ruined this match for me.

I had hoped in some way like in the past that this would get me up and get me over the finish like before but i guess it went a little too far. A risk is a risk and this one failed.

Congrats Alicia.... and good luck on your next title defence.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

23rd July 2019
Las Vegas, NV
Joshua Acquin’s Training Complex.

The scene opens inside Joshua Acquin’s training centre sans Joshua Acquin, where we see Amy standing in the ring with her training partner as she does her weekly Muay Thai training, while Jessie was on the treadmill doing a quick walk before speeding up into a gentle jog as she occasionally looks over to Amy, who gives the pads on her training partner a harder than normal punches and kicks, which Jessie notices and slows the machine down to a stop and climbs off.

Jessie: You alright Amy?

Amy drives through a knee on the padded crotch area of her partner.

Amy: Yeah… just worried.

Jessie: With what happened… your scare?

Jessie asks.

Amy shakes her head.

Amy: No. it’s not that. It’s I haven’t heard anything from Joshua… I know he is a busy man, but I’ve heard nothing and just slightly concerned.

Amy lowers her arms and lets out a heavy sign.

Jessie: You and him have been friends far far longer than you and me and Joshua and I, Joshua wouldn’t leave you in the lurch.  Have faith in him, he hasn’t let you down yet.

Jessie tries ease Amy’s mind of any worries that she has.

Amy: I know I know. Just concerned about him.

Amy shrugs as she raises her arms back up and refocuses on the pads in front of her and begins to hit them again.

Jessie: He might be just a little busy with work and family.  But you can trust him… he will show.

Jessie warmly smiles at Amy, as Jessie moves to the weights and picks up the light one at first and begins her next work out as she looks over at Amy, who continues to punch and kick hard.  The scene soon fades out on both Jessie and Amy as they work out with Amy mainly focusing on the tag team match at Climax Control.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

25th July 2019
Vlog.

Firstly does everyone like the new addition to MPC? I think Joshua is a great addition, but I’ve already heard that he isn’t and there are far better choices than him, like Griffin Hawkins but in a way and this may sound horribly disrespectful and nasty and I am not…. But Griffin is chasing championships, while Joshua isn’t chasing for the big titles but just here for the fun and this where is Joshua comes in handy. Well that’s my opinion… but I hope Joshua sees otherwise and goes in and kicks some ass.  He knows that I want to succeed in capturing the mixed tag team titles… so he will have to focus on Kedron Williams, and he is quite impressive and making a name for himself.

Anyway… while it’s Joshua vs Kedron… and I have faith in Joshua to win this battle, it will be Rinoa vs myself and I have a good feeling about this as she has been forced into this match by Mark and well I have no sympathy for her and no doubt she won’t have any sympathy for me either but frankly I don’t care. Rinoa it appears that you are stuck between a rock and a hard place… I am aware that you have some wrestling experience but not enough to face off against me and hang with me.

Rinoa… I may be coming off a massive loss and disappointment, but I haven’t dwelled on it and I haven’t let it get to me but it has pushed me to focus harder to win the mixed tag team championship.  I want to earn these the proper way and not get them handed to me.  Rinoa your inexperience in the ring will be my gain… Rinoa I want you to be ready for this match because I am going to work and push you hard to the point where you are out of your comfort zone and once you are out of your comfort zone, I am going to pounce and you are going to eat a Bad Girl and will pick up the win for the team and advance to the next round.

Good luck Kedron and good Rinoa… you are going to need it.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino