Author Topic: Into The Void VIII Pre-Show  (Read 2667 times)

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
Into The Void VIII Pre-Show
« on: June 30, 2019, 05:59:14 PM »

”Alright, Gemma if you're ready let er rip.”

Static appears on the screen, before coming into focus on Team Canada.

Gail: Hello everyone, we are coming to from an undisclosed location somewhere in the state of Arizona.

Sarah: The disrespect of the Three-Way continues, once again the greatest tag team on the planet is relegated to the preshow, we told you what would happen if this continued, but you failed to lesson, and you have unfortunately sent the Kawaii Dragons to their demise.

Earl: The battles between The Three-way and the Kawaii Dragons are the stuff of legend. At Into The Void we go to war one more time, for the hardcore tag team titles, and while we respect Winter Elemental and Tatsu Ikeda, they have to be the message we send, to anyone in charge of SCU and SCW, The Three aren’t pre-show talent, and after Into the Void we dare you to put us on the preshow again.

Stewart: At into the Void I get back what is rightfully my The Underground Champion, the champion I helped define, Everyone know who the most dominant Champion in NLW wrestling was, it was me, and they know who the most dominate underground champion is, and that’s also me, it doesn’t matter how many people you toss into the warriors brawl, hell, you can send the entire, Diamondbacks, Cardinals, and Coyotes teams in their and it won’t be enough to stop me from obtaining what is mine, the SCU Underground title, and when Into the Void is said and done the Team Canada will the only people anyone will be talking about.

Gemma: Damn right.

Gemma than cuts the feed and the screen goes black.

King of the Road Match - Hardcore Tag Team Championships
Three Way (Earl Lockyer and Dahlia Rotten) Vs. Kawaii Dragons (Tatsu Ikeda and Winter Elemental)

The camera moves to the back of a semi truck trailer, stacked with boxes.  Referee Jade Pham is standing by as Liam makes his introductions from the arena.

Liam:  Ladies and Gentlemen.  Please put your hands together for the opening bout of the Into the Void XIII Pre Show!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Liam:  The following contest is a Kings of the Road Match for the Hardcore Tag Team Championships!  The bout will start in the back of a moving semi truck trailer.  Competitors will need to make their way to the cabin to blow the horn.  The first to blow the horn will score the victory for their team!

Crowd:  *POP!*

The camera sees the Kawaii Dragons, Winter Elemental and Tatsu Ikeda, coming up with the Hardcore Tag Team Championships proudly displayed on their waists.  They twist and turn to show them off in the dim lighting.

Liam:  Introducing first, the champions!  They are the team of Tatsu Ikeda and Winter Elemental… The Hardcore Tag Team Champions… The Kawaiiiiiiiiiii Drrrrrrrrrrrrragonnnnnnnnnsssssss!!!

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction, but the Kawaii Dragons gain a bit more cheering than they are used to.  Next, Earl Lockyer and Dahlia Rotten, better known as the Three Way, enter the shot, instantly the crowd in the arena boo loudly, and they expectantly shrug.

Liam:  And the challengers… from Edmonton, Alberta, Representing Team Canada, they are the team of Earl Lockyer and Dahlia Rotten… The Thhhhhrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOO!

As the crowd boos, Tatsu and Winter stick their tongues out at Earl and Dahlia, teasing them like small children with their hands at the sides of their heads.  Jade calls for the bell, and it rings both from the arena and from the inside of the truck somehow.

DING! DING! DING!

Chad:  A unique match type for the Hardcore Tag Team Championships tonight.  And the Kawaii Dragons use their speed advantage to dart toward the front of the eighteen wheeler!

Gena:  Unfortunately, this truck is now moving, and as it makes a sharp turn, the Kawaii Dragons find themselves tripped up over some of the boxes.  Dahlia catches up to them and grabs them by the backs of their tops.

Chad:  Dahlia then slams Tatsu face first into the side of the trailer.  She then throws Winter into a set of boxes with all of her might.

Gena:  She begins to move toward the cabin, but is thrown off balance by what I can only assume was an infamous Phoenix pothole.  This gives Earl a bit of time to maneuver around the scene.

Chad:  Earl gets a few paces ahead, but Tatsu grabs onto his ankles and begins biting at his legs.  Earl tries to shake her off, but Tatsu is not giving in.  She continues to bite away.

Gena:  Dahlia grabs onto Tatsu’s feet as she begins trying to pull on her.  Tatsu tries to wiggle free, but she’s doing everything she can to protect those Hardcore Tag Team straps!

Chad:  Winter comes up and jumps on Dahlia’s back, clubbing away and even resorting to hair pulling.

Winter:  Let go of my Tatsu, bitch!

Gena:  Winter is very possessive of “her Tatsu”, and she finds herself landed right on top of Tatsu before they begin to roll around painfully.  Earl takes a few more steps before the tractor shifts, causing the entire trailer to wobble, and he stumbles into some more boxes.

Chad:  I sure hope that those boxes are insured, because they are getting smashed left and right!  Earl pushes himself off of the boxes as he moves to the back of the trailer.  He signals for it to open.  He watches it carefully as we can see the moderately busy Sunday traffic.

Gena:  Earl is thinking twice about this for a second, until he sees the Kawaii Dragons starting to stir.  He jumps on the door as it sways in the wind.  He steadies himself before he starts to climb onto the top of the trailer.

Chad:  However, Tatsu and Winter are quick to scale the other door and wind up on top to stomp away at Earl!  However, another slight shift causes the trailer to move just enough to trip them up.

Gena:  Earl uses the distraction to finish climbing on top.  He crawls across a few feet before Tatsu and Winter catch up.  They steady themselves before they begin stomping on Earl.  After almost a solid minute of stomping, they charge forward over the trailer.

Chad:  Earl pushes himself up from the trailer and charges the Dragons, Spearing them to the trailer.  Tatsu and Winter hold onto their backs as Earl gets to the cab.  He lowers himself down and instantly goes to work on the trailer hitch!

Gena:  He shows amazing strength as he makes short work of the hitch, causing the trailer to skid sideways, and making traffic skid to a stop, and their horns blare.

Chad:  Earl looks proud of himself, but Winter jumps off of the trailer and stands on top of the cab.  She waves down at Earl.

Winter:  Hiiiiiii…

Gena:  Winter giggles as she moves inside of the cabin.  Earl follows as quickly as he can.  Winter is bouncing up and down on the happy driver’s lap, hollering in celebration.  However, Earl quickly honks the horn!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners and NEW Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Earl Lockyer and Dahlia Rotten… The THREEEEEEEEEEE WAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Winter looks stunned and tries to argue, but Earl shrugs his shoulders.  The truck comes to a stop as Earl exits the cab.  He rushes over to the trailer to find Dahlia holding the title belts.  She hands one to Earl and they embrace, kissing as the crowd boos even more loudly.

Backstage, we can see the camera searching around for a familiar face as Dev Khatri rushes around in front of it.  After a second, Dev gasps.

Dev:  Holy fucking shit, it’s true!  He’s here!

The camera slowly moves in to reveal former Honor Champion and a multi time tag team champion, Mickey Carroll.  The crowd cheers loudly.  So loudly, in fact, that Mickey jumps a little and looks around.  He touches at his ear for a second, shaking it off in a sort of playful way.

Dev:  To what do we owe the honor, Mr. Carroll?

Mickey:  Oh, me name’s Mickey.  Mr. Carroll was me grand dad, and me father.  It’s just Mickey, or Michael if yer fucked off at me enough.

Dev chuckles with Mickey.

Dev:  Alright then, Mickey.  Why are you here tonight?

Mickey:  Bloody ‘ell, Dev.  Ye don’t mince words, do ye?  I come tonight to check in on the action.  SCU ‘as tickled me fancy, and SCW is always top notch.  Figured I’d come by and say me ‘ello’s to those I ‘aven’t fucked off too badly over the years.  Boy, those numbers are dwindling fast…

Dev:  I think your charming personality will make up for some of that.  And if not, fuck it.  You’re an Honor Wrestling household name, with your fair share of high spots in SCW history as well.

Mickey:  If I didn’t know any better, Dev.  I’d say ye was tryin’ to charm me knickers off.  Just a heads up, ye don’t have to charm so hard.  They’re already on their way off.

Dev’s eyes widen as Mickey reaches for his belt buckle.  He then slaps his knee and gives Dev a playful shove.

Mickey:  But seriously, just say the word, mate…

Dev:  Uhhhh, I’m… good… I think.  So anyway…

Dev is interrupted as the lights in the hallway flicker in and out a couple of times as if there were a power surge.  Mickey and Dev look around until the lights turn out.  All we can see is an exit sign further down the hall, glowing orange.

Mickey:  From me experience, blacking out without the pig’s ear as an excuse is never a good thing…

Mickey is cut off as he can be heard grunting in pain.  He is slapped against either the floor or the wall a few times before the lights come back on.  Behind Mickey, we see a masked man applying a Claw like maneuver on Mickey, forcing him down to the ground.  After a few moments, the masked man lets go and begins to stomp away at Mickey.  He then picks Mickey up and throws him through a nearby door.

As Mickey tries to recover from the Claw, he struggles against several more boots at the hands of the masked man.  Dev chases after, trying to stay just a safe enough distance away from the action, but still staying in the shot.  The man places Mickey’s head between an opened locker door, and then he begins to smash it against Mickey’s head until Mickey stops fighting.  He then lifts Mickey up and stares at his face for a second.  As Security starts to file into the room, the masked man just chuckles wickedly before dropping Mickey and walking out of the room like nothing had happened.  Dev just stares at the camera, blinking as the medical team comes in to check on Mickey.

Grudge Match
Angel of Filth Vs Delia Darling

The lights go down as the whirring sounds begin to rise. The drums kick in and red lights pulse to them. They get louder as the fourth set kicks in and the curtains flip to the side. Angel of Filth comes crawling through them with her black wings fluttering behind her, covered in a black substance.

Liam: On her way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV, she is “The Seraph of Sleaze”... Angel of Filth!!!

Her eyes glow white as the lights switch between black and red. She glares down at the ring as she rises to her feet, throwing her wings out to the side as they amast. She waves them slowly as she prances down the ramp to the beat of the music. She stops half way and looks from side to side. She has a sickening smile on her face as black oozes from her mouth and she laughs. She enters the ring and climbs up the first of six turnbuckles. She throws her wings out as the fans boo her. She then drops down and goes to the other corner, doing the same. Once at the far end of the ring, she sheds her wings and kicks them to the outside as she rubs her hands together.

Liam: And her opponent.

The lights dim down. “Nightmare” by Halsey begins playing over the speakers. The audience stops to look at the rampway, confused until the curtains are pushed aside. Delia Darling is standing there, and the crowd cheers loudly for her. She is wearing a black sequin gown that is cut up the side to her waist. She looks from side to side, raising her arm up in the air, using her other arm to run it down. She smirks and then lowers her arms, walking down the rampway like it’s a runway. She makes it to the ring, and then she rolls inside, crawling as the camera focuses on her face, hardened with a demur sort of sultry indifference. She then gets up to her feet and she settles into her corner.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Angel of Filth doesn't seem put off by Delia's legendary status not only in Sin City Wrestling, but in wrestling in general.

Gena: She's showing that as she pushes Delia away, but Delia fires but with a sharp right hand of her own but Filth charges Delia back in to the turnbuckle, drilling her shoulder in to Delia's midsection. Filth stands up and catches Delia with a forearm, causing her to stumble out of the corner.

Chad: Filth climbs up to the middle rope and jumps off with a bulldog, driving Delia's face in to the canvas. Delia isn't looking too much of that legend right now. Angel of Filth flips Delia on to her back and goes for the cover.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Gena: Delia don't lose that easy. Filth stays on the attack by whipping Delia in to the ropes. She catches Delia with a spinning back elbow as she flies back. She picks Delia back to her feet and take her by the arm, spinning around with a crucifix and pulling her in to a pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Chad: Both women returning to their feet but Delia strikes first, taking Filth down with a clothesline, knocking her to the floor. Filth looks shocked as she starts to back off from Delia and grabs the middle rope but Delia shows no mercy, grabbing Filth by the ankles and lifting her, straightening her out tugging. Filth lets go of the ropes and crashed hard on the canvas.

Gena: Delia steps back, waiting for Filth to get to her feet, as Filth does, Delia spins her leg, catching Filth on the side of the head with a chick kick, knocking her down to the canvas. Delia going for the cover here.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Chad: Delia's claiming a slow count but the referee is having none of it. Delia roughly pulls Filth to her feet and pulls her in to a piledriver position. This is not gonna be good.

Gena: Delia pulls Filth up and plants her head first in to the canvas with a package piledriver! Delia hooking the leg as she goes for the cover.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Chad: Wow! Not many kick out of a move when they land on their head. Delia pulls a weary Filth to her feet but Filth blasts Delia with a kick to the knee. Filth runs to the nearest rope and jumps on the middle rope, spring boarding back as Delia walks towards her and catches her with a flying knee to the head.

Gena: Delia slumps to the floor. This could be Filth's chance as she covers Delia!

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Chad: I don't know how Delia kicked out of that and neither does Filth as she roughly picks Delia to her feet and pulls her in to a powerbomb position.

Gena: Filth lifts Delia up, she could be looking for the Defiler but Delia flips her over with a reversal hurricanruna! That was desperation from Delia as she gets back to her feet as Angel runs towards her, but Delia jumps up and dropkicks Filth, sending her flying backwards against the ropes but Filth bounces off the ropes and jumps in the air, wrapping her legs around Delia's head and taking her down in a flying head scissors.

Chad: Delia rolls through as Filth charges at her and Delia spins around her, grabbing Filth's arm and floating over and dropping her with a float over DDT. Delia is going for the cover here.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Gena: Angel of Filth is refusing to give up here but neither is Delia as she pulls her back to her feet. Delia grabs hold of Angel's head and flips her over with a monkey flip. Angel pulls herself in to the corner but here comes Delia charging at her!

Chad: Bronco buster from Delia! Man, that's a classic, she's bouncing away like she's riding a mechanical bull. Delia gets up and lifts Filth to her feet and turns her back to the turnbuckle. She's got Angel of Filth in a powerbomb position, She lifts her up and flips her over for Le Bitch Bomb!

Gena: But Filth lands on the second rope and waits. Delia turns around and.... Jumping tornado DDT by Filth!

Chad: Filth going for the pin!

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Gena: That's why Delia is a legend, she will no give up. Filth looks at the ropes and runs towards them. She jumps in the air and flips backwards.

Chad: Lionsault! Filth hooks the leg!

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Gena: Delia kicks out again! Filth is not happy as she pulls Delia to her feet and puts her in a side headlock. Filth uses the ropes for a springboard but before she can finish the springboard bulldog, Delia pushes her off and sends her flying across the ring!

Chad: Delia quickly moves in and waits behind Filth and wraps her in a full nelson before picking her up and slamming her down hard in a full nelson slam! Delia going for the cover this time!

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Gena: What's it gonna take to put one of these two women out of this one? Delia pulls Filth to her feet but Filth pushes Delia in to the referee, the referee catching Delia's elbow in the face.

Chad: With the ref's back turned, Filth turns her head and spits black mist at Delia!

Gena: That's disgusting! Filth charges at Delia with a spear, taking the wind out of her, but somehow, Delia sense the spear, grabs Filth's head and lifts her in the air and plants Filth's head with an implant DDT.

Chad: Both women are laying on the floor, the spear has taken it out of Delia.

Gena: And the DDT seems to have knocked Filth out. The referee turns around to see Delia's arm on Angel of Filth's chest.

One...

Two...

Three!

Liam: Here is your winner... Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelia Daaaaaaaaarling!

Somewhere in the back, We can see Father Gerald standing by with Sister Esther.  She is in her ring gear and she looks a mixture of nervous and excited.  Father Gerald has his arms on her shoulders.

Gerald:  Sister Esther, you are in a position to do a lot of positive things for The Good Shepherds.  Tonight is a step in the right direction.

Esther stomps her foot and almost starts to whine.

Esther:  But why am I in this match?  I don’t know how to fight in MMA matches.  I don’t know how to use a kendo stick.  I don’t know how to box or kickbox or any of that stuff.

Gerald:  Our followers have contributed enough money to our cause so that we can afford the best training that money can buy.  In no time flat, you will be a combat superstar.  You don’t just get handed opportunities like this very often, so you have to look at this from another point of view.

Esther:  How can I look at this in any way that isn’t being upset?

Gerald shakes his head and looks unhappy by this comment.

Gerald:  You cannot turn down one of His many blessings.  That’s exactly what this is.  It’s not just an opportunity.  Especially if you can clinch the victory.

Esther moves from side to side wanting to argue but she can’t.  She stomps her foot one more time and then whimpers.

Esther:  I know.  I just don’t want to let Him down.  And this Debbi Ruin person has been doing this for longer and can you imagine some wealthy fake blonde putting me down like that?  In front of everyone?  In front of this crowd, but even more important, in front of Him?

Gerald:  You are looking at this all wrong.  He didn’t give you this opportunity to just let you fail.  The only thing that will cause failure is your self doubt.  You will cause your own demise.

Esther makes herself smile until she herself believes it.  She hugs onto her dad.

Esther:  I’ll go out there in His glory and I will win this contendership match.  I bet I could wipe that smile off of Kelli Torres face, but after I put Debbi down on her back.  I just want to make us proud.  Make Him proud.

Gerald:  You just gotta have faith, pumpkin.  Faith is the key.  Now go out there and make Him proud.

Scene opens where John Blade Martinez rush over there to his Wife Chanelle Martinez Blade while talking to her before there match on Sunday

Martinez-Blade: eight days ago on Underground you said that if I win my match on Underground you and I were gonna have some alone time after the show went of the air on Underground.

Chanelle looks at her Husband John Blade about what she said to him on Underground went off the air a few days ago.

Chanelle: Well of course I did I mean since you didn't win your match on Underground the last few months we could've been going out t dinner alone but you didn't because you done made yourself lose that Combat title to Eric Weaver. and now you will compete in a Warrior's brawl for Powershock. SCU Underground Championship against six men in that Warrior's Brawl match on Sunday in that is why I have to defend my SCU Double Down tag team titles against The New Foundation in three days at into the Void PPV.

Chanelle: but all I want from you Babe is to promise me this if one of us win or lose on Sunday night then neither of us will not get another Opportunity for any titles except for Powershock. when it comes at Into the Void this Sunday on SCU.

John Blade|Martinez: babe don't worry about Powershock. in the rest of the guys that's in my Warrior's Brawl match I'm gonna win that match for us including the surprise that you are gonna tell me after defend your Double Down tag titles to new Foundation on Sunday at into the Void.

John Blade|Martinez: and trust me Ms Martinez. one of us will come out on top rather they don't want both of us to win or not but sooner or later I will be getting my hands on Eric Weaver. again in fight him for that SCU Combat title on the next episode of Underground right after i walk out of Phoenix, Arizona as there new SCU Underground Champion on Sunday at Into the Void PPV.

Chanelle: make me proud out there babe and go out there in kick there asses on Sunday and when your match is over come see me before the show is over okay cause I got something that you are totally going to be shocked when I give you the good news on Into the Void this Sunday on SCU.

John Blade|Martinez: you can count on me babe I promise I'll see you after the show okay and I won't be late you can trust your own Husband okay now if you don't mind I would like to escort you out to the ring because you got a tag team match to prepare for later on tonight when you defend those tag titles up with New Foundation at into the Void.

John takes his arms and wraps it around his Wife’ss arms to escort her to the ring before his match comes up late at night when he enters the Warrior's brawl match on Into the Void

Chanelle: Go get them bae!

Ms Martinez kisses her Husband John on the lips to wish him luck on Sunday at into the Void and she promise him to meet her after the show goes off the air on Sunday

Combat Championship Contenders Submission Match
Debbi Ruin Vs Sister Esther

Liam:  The following contest is a Submission Match, and is for the number one contendership to the SCU Combat Championship!  Introducing first, already in the ring, from Scottsdale, AZ, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 140lb, she is… Debbi Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuinnnnn!!!

"1234" by Feiest plays over the speakers as Debbi stands in her corner, jumping up and down as the fans cheer.

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Chasm" by Flyleaf begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: On her way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma she is 5'3" and weighed in this morning at 115lb. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds she is Sister Esther Shepherd!

And the boos become louder. Esther walks out onto the stage, folding her hands in front of her, making sure to show off the cross hanging from her neck. She looks around the crowd, her eyes sparkling despite the cold look on her face. She shakes her head as she begins shouting out at the crowd. She screams at them and walks down the aisle at the same time. She comes to the end and then walks around the ring, shouting at the crowd of sinners gathered and shouting back. She climbs on the apron and steps inside, throwing her hat to the outside as she continues to mouth off as she waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena: Debbi runs at Sister Esther as she goes for a spear. Sister Esther gets nailed as her back slams against the turnbuckle. Debbi stays on her as she hits a shoulder… No!!! Sister Esther gets a knee up and nails Debbi right in the forehead!

Chad: Debbi holds her head as she backs away. Sister Esther runs at Debbi and hits a clothesline her to the mat. Sister Esther grabs Debbi’s hand to pick her back up. Debbi sits up and pulls her hand away from Sister Esther.

Gena: Sister Esther swings her leg and drills Debbi hard in the chest as she follows it with a second then a third kick to the chest. Sister Esther goes for a fourth but Debbi blocks it. Sister Esther backs up as she backs up to the ropes, Debbi gets up as Sister Esther bounces off the ropes running back towards Debbi going for a clothesline…

Chad: But Debbi ducks underneath and runs to the ropes, both women bounce off opposite sides of the ropes as they head towards each other, Debbi jumps up in the air as she goes for a crossbody, Sister Esther tries to move out of the way but the two still collide as Debbi manages to make contact with Sister Esther’s left shoulder with her feet.  

Gena: Both women go down but get right back up. The two tie but, Debbi gets Sister Esther up in the air and walks around the ring a bit before dropping her with a suplex! Debbi quickly grabs Sister Esther by the hair and gets her to her feet. Debbi picks Sister Esther up and drops her with a body slam. Debbi wasting no time as she gets Sister Esther back to her feet.

Chad: Debbi kicks Sister Esther in the get then grabs her head as she plants her with a DDT!

Gena: Debbi has the upper hand and should lock in a submission hold.

Chad: I agree, Debbi picks Sister Esther back up, Debbi sends Sister Esther to the ropes… no, it gets reversed as Debbi heads to the ropes, she bounces off as Sister Esther runs at her tackling her to the ground with a Lou Thesz Press, Sister Esther starts laying in some with punches!

Gena: The ref starts to count Sister Esther out but she gets off Debbi. Debbi kicks Sister Esther to get further back as she then does a back roll to get back to her feet. Debbi now runs towards Sister Esther but gets nailed in the face with a Roundhouse Kick!

Chad: Debbi goes down, Sister Esther gets Debbi to her feet and sends her to the corner. Sister Esther runs over and turns Debbi around to face her… Sister Esther starts nailing body blows to Bebbi… It’s the Hands of Justice!!! (5 rapid body shots, finished with an Uppercut)

Gena: Debbi goes down after that hard uppercut! Sister Esther sits her up and locks in a sleeper hold. Sister Esther is not known for submission style fighting but its the only way to win.

Chad: Sister Esther is a fighter for sure but all fighter have at least one or two holds to make someone tap out.

Gena: Tapping is not needed as the ref calls for the bell. Debbi is knocked out as she is not responding to the ref.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Your winner of this match, and the number one contender for the Combat Championship… Sister Esther!!!

The crowd boos as Esther hand gets raised. She turns to look at her work as Debbi is seen laid out in the corner of the ring.

Backstage, the camera tracks down Tim Staggs, who is finishing taping up his wrists.  He has Javier Gonzalez and Eric Weaver at his side as they are trying to hype him up.

Javier:  Orale homes, you gonna get this for us?

Tim:  I’m going to own that Warrior’s Brawl, and I’m going to make it my bitch.

Eric:  You better, or else I’m going to bust your balls.

Tim:  You mean the way Shorty busted your balls last Wednesday?

Eric goes to punch Tim, and Tim reacts first, and they all grin.  However, the grins fade quickly as Javi shakes his head.

Javier:  Mang, ain’t he already told you he don’t be interested?

Celeste and Connor walk into the shot and everyone goes silent except for Tim’s growling.  Celeste holds her hand up, almost as if she’s asking him to hear her out, but he won’t give her the chance to speak further.

Tim:  This whole routine is so tired.  You two will not ride my coattails again.  You were shitty friends.  I’ve got nothing to say to you.  So why don’t you just give it up and stop trying to distract me ahead of the Warrior’s Brawl match?  Unlike you two, I have an Underground Championship to go and win.

Celeste:  I know I haven’t always been the best friend, but you can’t say much on that end either.  The fact of the matter is that the fans want to see “The Nobodies” return to the ring.  The internet is buzzing about it.  After half of the Mean Girls made a one time appearance together, reunions are the next craze.  We would be so stupid not to get together and capitalize on it, even just once.

Tim shakes his head.

Tim:  No thank you.  That goes against everything that we stood for, anyway.  Getting back together for one night, just to earn a bigger paycheck is some bullshit you expect from Delia Darling and Mercedes Vargas.  I definitely didn’t expect it from you two.  As a matter of fact, that makes me want to go for it even less.  So if you’ll excuse me…

Tim brushes past them, and Eric Weaver makes sure to body check Connor as he follows.  Javi just waves the two aside and he walks through.  However, Eric and Javi both crash into Tim’s back as he stands still.

Celeste:  I forgot to mention that I had one last trick up my sleeve.

The camera pans back a little to see just what “trick” Celeste is referring to. Or, who, rather. Tim is staring right at his wife, and the mother of his son, Alexis Staggs! She stands there, grinning and him and waves.

Alexis: That...would be me. If you couldn’t tell, babe.

Tim looks at Alexis and then to Celeste, who just shrugs with a satisfied smirk.

Tim: Seriously? You let her talk you into this?

Alexis: Mmhm. Well..there wasn’t much for her to do to persuade me. It’s really a win-win situation for all of us.

Tim growls even louder as he hears what Alexis is saying.  He shakes his head again.

Tim:  No.  Just, no.  Even though teaming with you again would be a dream come true, I want nothing to do with those two assholes.

Alexis:  Because you’re not teaming with two assholes currently, or because you haven’t been hanging around with assholes for the last two years?

Tim goes to argue that, but instead, he just sighs and points at Alexis.

Tim:  Touche.  Point taken.  But those assholes never screwed me over.  You know how I struggled with being dropped on my ass by them.  I want nothing to do with them, and you of all people should understand that.

Alexis nods for a moment, thinking her response over carefully. Celeste and Connor almost think Tim has persuaded Alexis not to go for it, until she finally breaks her silence.

Alexis: You’re right, I DO understand that. BUT...I also know how much of a pain in the ass you can be, and Celeste has been one of our best friends so she deserves a second chance. And The Nobodies deserve a second chance to make a fucking statement, so we’re doing this reunion!

Alexis folds her arms, standing her ground. Celeste and Connor smirk a bit, as Alexis stares right at Tim, not about to be talked out of it.  Javi steps up to Alexis.

Javier:  Listen here, chica.  Tim ain’t gonna…

Alexis slaps Javi across the face.  Eric cackles at this as Tim raises his eyebrows at Javi.  Javi grits his teeth, but when he sees Tim’s calm demeanor, he isn’t about to upset the balance.

Tim:  These two pieces of shit will never be my friends.  I will never trust them again.  I am going on record as saying I want nothing to do with this… but, I can tell how important it is to you that we do this.

Alexis smiles and stops Tim from going any further for a second as she wraps her arms around his neck.  Tim squeezes his wife in a tight embrace, but he glares wickedly at Celeste and Connor, who don’t even notice as they high five each other.

Eric:  Sweet shit!  I’ll make sure to call Kris to let him know that the reunion is on.

Tim:  FUCK KRIS!

Celeste:  Yeah, fuck Kris!

Alexis:  Fuck Kris, again?  You remember the cruise a couple years ago, right?

Tim lets go of Alexis and glares at her almost as wickedly as he was staring at Celeste and Connor.  He growls as he turns around and storms out of the scene.

Eric:  I think I love you already.

Alexis: Don’t get any ideas…

Alexis turns to Celeste, who gives her a great big hug.  Connor walks in close and gets between the two, pushing them in closer, especially their faces, only to get two elbows to his ribs before they go after Tim to celebrate, leaving Eric and Javi standing there, stunned.

Combat Championship Contenders Submission Match
Ahuevo Vs Dax Beckett

Liam: The following contest is a Submission Match, and is for the Number One Contendership to the SCU Combat Championship!  First... On his way to the ring, from South of the Border, standing at 5'9" and weighing in at 177lb, he is "Senor Hell Yeah"... Ahuuuuuuuevooooooooo!!!

“Sueltate y Toma” by Reggae Black begins playing over the speakers when a red light shines from behind the curtains. As they open, the figure of Ahuevo is seen standing there. He bounces around to the beat of the music. He charges down the ramp, and as he makes it to the ring, he leaps through with a somersault, kneeling on one knee in the ring. He looks out to the crowd, pointing across them all in a circle. He then runs up the turnbuckle and does a flip off of it, landing on his hands as he walks across the ring to his corner on them before coming down to a crouching position as he waits for his opponent.

The opening of “Alive” by Lil Jon, Offset, and 2Chainz begins playing and red and white lights begin flashing across the stage and out into the audience.

Liam: From Anaheim, CA standing at 6’4” and weighing in at 235lb, he is… Dax Beckett!!!

He strokes his beard, an intense look on his face as he comes to the center of the stage. He shouts out at the crowd, holding his arms out at his side as he does a slow 180 degree turn, slowly walking backward. Once the music completely picks up, Dax turns around and charges down the aisle. He darts around the ring, stopping periodically to pose for the fans, whether they like it or not. Once he makes his way around the ring, Dax jumps onto the apron and charges his way up the nearest turnbuckle. Dax ascends and nods his head to the music, his fist in the air. He jumps off and flips, landing on his feet as he jogs in place, waiting for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Ahuevo and Dax pace around the ring as they slowly move towards each other. They tie up in the middle of the ring but it doesn’t last long as Dax hits Ahuevo with a knee to the gut. Dax tries to go for a DDT but Achevo powers out of the headlock.

Gena: Dax now raises his right hand up in the air as he wants to test his strength with Ahuevo. Ahuevo looks at the crowd as they yell no. Ahuevo gets his hand up but kicks Dax in the gut then plants him with the DDT!!!

Chad: Ahuevo gets up and runs to the ropes, he jumps off the middle ropes as he goes for a moonsault but Dax bends his knees in. Ahuevo clinches his chest in pain as he rolls off of Dax.

Gena: Dax gets to his feet and drops down for an elbow drop but Aheuvo manages to move out of the way at the last second.

Chad: Ahuevo grabs Dax to get him to his feet. Ahuevo goes to grab Dax but he pushes Ahuevo away. Ahuevo runs at Dax but Dax jumps up and wraps his legs around Ahuevo then spins around before jumping him with a Hurricanrana!!!

Gena: Dax stomps on Aheuvo before running up to the turnbuckle. Dax jumps off going for his Corkscrew Moonsault!!!

Chad: Aheuvo moves out the way! Dax hits hard, Aheuvo crawls over and grabs Dax hand then head as he locks in the cross face!

Gena: Ahuevo has the hold locked in perfect in the middle of the ring. Dax tries to power out of it but Aheuvo starts to pull even more causing Dax to tap out!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Your winner of this match and the new number one contender for the Combat Championship…. Aheuvo!!!

Gena: That was quick but Ahuevo is known for his speed and you seen it here first hand.

Chad: He goes on to face the Combat Champion at a later date but today is Into The Void VIII and ladies and gentlemen…. Into The Void starrrrrrttttssss now!!!!

Camera pan put to show the crowd, as we Liam leave the ring, SCW's Justin Decent enters. Dax and Aheuvo leave from opposite sides. Cameras fade out then back in to those watching on the network. For those watching on WGN a message appears on screen.

Into The Void VIII is now under way, please go to the SinCityNetwork to watch it live.