Author Topic: SCU Results Ep 27 Results  (Read 2456 times)

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SCU Results Ep 27 Results
« on: June 27, 2019, 05:27:29 AM »

>

Cut to a dimly lit clock spinning wildly out of control.

V/O: You cannot stop it.

Faster and faster...

V/O: Time is running out.

The center pin starts to shake in rebellion.

V/O: The Destroyer is coming.

The pin lets go and the hands burst free shooting into the darkness.

V/O: Tick tock. Sleep well. Your nightmare is coming.

\'user Vs \'user

Singles Match
Jacob Johnson Vs Dax Beckett

Liam:  The opening contest is scheduled for one fall…

Take me out starts to play around the arena.

So if you're lonely
You know I'm here waiting for you
I'm just a cross hair
I'm just a shot away from you
And if you leave here
You leave me broken, shattered, I lie
I'm just a cross hair
I'm just a shot, then we can die
I know I won't be leaving here with you

Liam: Coming down to the ring. Weighing in at 200ibs, from San Diego, CA Jacob Johnson!!!!

I say don't you know
You say you don't know
I say, take me out!
I say you don't show
Don't move, tide is low
I say, take me out!
I say you don't know
You say you don't know
I say, take me out!
If I move this could die
Eyes move this can die
I want you to take me out
I know I won't be leaving here (with you)
I know I won't be leaving here
I know I won't be leaving here (with you)
I know I won't be leaving here with you

Jacob hopes over the top rope hold one hand up in the air to the crowds mixed reaction. He keeps that hand up while he makes his way to the corner. He climbs the turnbuckle as he looks on at the live crowd.

The opening of “Alive” by Lil Jon, Offset, and 2Chainz begins playing and red and white lights begin flashing across the stage and out into the audience.

Liam: From Anaheim, CA standing at 6’4” and weighing in at 235lb, he is… Dax Beckett!!!

He strokes his beard, an intense look on his face as he comes to the center of the stage. He shouts out at the crowd, holding his arms out at his side as he does a slow 180 degree turn, slowly walking backward. Once the music completely picks up, Dax turns around and charges down the aisle. He darts around the ring, stopping periodically to pose for the fans, who cheer loudly. Once he makes his way around the ring, Dax jumps onto the apron and charges his way up the nearest turnbuckle. Dax ascends and nods his head to the music, his fist in the air. He jumps off and flips, landing on his feet as he jogs in place, waiting for

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Dax and Jacob waste no time in getting at each other in the center of the ring.  Jacob ducks a left hook while Dax leans back to avoid a spinning kick.

Gena:  Jacob dodges a Headbutt attempt from Dax, but Dax rolls out of the way of an Ax Handle Smash.  He turns around and both men kick at each other, but it’s syncronized.

Chad:  Both men unknowingly block the other’s kicks with kicks of their own.  Finally, Jacob goes for a fake out, but catches Dax with an eye poke and a Jawbreaker.

Gena:  As Dax bounces onto the mat, Jacob quickly rolls over into a pin attempt, but Dax kicks out before there is even a one count.

Chad:  Dax scrambles to his feet, and as Jacob goes to grab Dax, Dax takes his hand and hits a Back Heel Kick that puts Jacob on his back.

Gena:  Dax hits comes off of the ropes with a Rolling Senton, grabbing onto Jacob’s leg to roll into a pin.

One!
Kickout!

Chad:  Jacob gets up and meets Dax with a kick to the side of the head.  He then hits a Rolling Neckbreaker to Dax.  He goes to the corner and climbs to the second rope for an Elbow Drop.

Gena:  But Dax rolls out of the way and climbs on top for an STF, but Jacob rolls out from under Dax and grabs his arm.  He wrenches it behind Dax, but Dax flips over and reverses it.

Chad:  Dax wraps Jacob’s own arm around his neck and starts choking him out.  Jacob drops down, taking Dax over in an Arm Drag.

Gena:  Jacob climbs on top of Dax, but Dax flips him over and gets behind Jacob, giving a few pelvic thrusts to distract Jacob.

Chad:  Dax smashes a few elbows to Jacob’s back and then stands up, hitting a Roll Over Stunner to Jacob.  He rolls Jacob onto his back and hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Jacob gets a shoulder up.  Dax lifts Jacob up, but Jacob brings him back down with a Fireman’s Carry.  He then bounces off the ropes and drops an elbow to Dax’s face.

Chad:  Jacob goes to cover Dax, but Dax immediately rolls over onto his back.  Jacob grabs one arm and then does a Cradle Roll Up Pin.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  These two are moving around so quickly that it’s almost hard to keep up with who has the advantage.  Dax claps his knees against Jacob’s head and begins gyrating in his face!

Chad:  Who hasn’t dreamed of doing that to Jacob Johnson, or having it done by him?  Jacob shoves Dax over, and as Dax rolls to his feet…

Gena:  Jacob turns around to see Dax leap up into a Whirlybird Headscissors!  He just keeps going and going until taking Jacob down to the mat.  Jacob tries to get up.

Chad:  But the room must be spinning because he looks more drunk than you right now, Gena.

Gena:  Well, the night is still young, yeah?  Dax comes rushing at Jacob, and jumps up with his legs on Jacob’s shoulders for the BBB (Bad Boy Breaker), smashing him in the face with his fist!

Chad:  Dax stomps around the ring, shouting as the crowd cheers loudly.  He lifts Jacob up and hits Best Finisher Ever (End of Heartache - Dax begins the move with a Vertical Suplex, falling beneath the opponent in mid air, landing a Double Knee Back Breaker)!!! He goes for the pin!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via pinfall… Dax… BECKEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT!!!

Dax pushes Jacob off of him and climbs the turnbuckle.  He shows off for the fans before stepping down and doing this at each of the six corners.  He then drops down and rolls to the outside of the ring.  He throws both arms in the air and roars as he jogs up the rampway, occasionally stopping to slap hands with a few of the fans.  He disappears behind the curtains.

As Dax Beckett is walking through the curtains after his match, Dev Khatri walks up to him with a microphone in hand.

Dev:  Hey, Dax!  It’s been a minute since we seen you in action, but it’s like you didn’t miss a beat.  How did you feel about your performance?

Dax is still catching his breath, but he forces a smile through the heaving of his chest and he nods his head quickly.

Dax:  It was pretty wild.  I mean like you said, it’s been a while.  I just went out there and did what I do, and it seemed like the fans enjoyed it.

Dev:  Any thoughts about going after Eric Weaver for the SCU Combat Championship as the first champion we saw of the division?

Dax:  I did want to show the world that I can still wrestle, because that’s what I do before anything else.  But, come on.  Three champions, and only one of them held the belt for longer than two months, and that’s me.  John Blade-Martinez defended it, at least.  He didn’t try to skate out of it.

Dev stops Dax for a second, which Dax doesn’t mind as he finishes catching his breath.

Dev:  No one has forgotten that you never got your rematch for the belt.  And you just went out there and showed that you are a bonafide wrestler still.  Isn’t it about time you challenge Eric Weaver, especially with everything going on between Bad Boys and “The Real Bad Boys”?

Dax:  First off, “The Real Bad Boys” can run their mouths all they want.  Aside from ride my dick as the Pride Tag Team Champion for months on end, what the hell has Tim Staggs done?  Tongue my balls?  Hm?  He ain’t done fuck all.  While I was off being Combat Champion, he got his feelings hurt.  Just because he feels some type of way about it don’t mean he’s gotta try to steal what we all built together.  I mean, I wouldn’t say no to going after Weaver just to shove it in Tim’s face yet again.

”Whoa, whoa, whoa.  Espera, espera…”

Dax stops, losing his focus.  He looks around as a hand reaches up and taps him on the shoulder.  Dax immediately turns around, ready to knock someone out when the camera catches a glimpse of Ahuevo.

Ahuevo:  Calma, calma mi amigo.

Dax:  I ain’t your “amigo”, comprende?

Ahuevo: Órale, I gotchu I gotchu.  Look, I just wanted to come congratulate you on a job well done.  You looked fresh out there, mang.

Dax almost looks confused for a second.

Dax:  Thanks?

Ahuevo:  No lo menciones, papi.  It just made me miss the old days, you know what I’m sayin’?  Stepping into the ring with you to put on one show that makes the crowd go ¡Ahuevo!

Dax:  We did put on some pretty badass wrestling matches, and some even better combat matches.  But, ain’t you a little bit sore about the whole being on the shelf for months because of me?

Ahuevo laughs and pats Dax on the shoulder.

Ahuevo:  No hay manera, amigo.  You teaming with the other guy you put on the shelf for a bit of change, no?

Dax:  Yeah, Dorian didn’t hold it against me.  He respected it.

Ahuevo:  Well, there you go.  I respected it, and I still respect it.  You was the better man.  You made me take a look at myself, vato.  You made me see where I was going wrong, and you made me improve myself.  As a matter of fact, I wanted to see if you felt like going again at Into the Void XIII in a Combat Rules Match to see which one of us got what it takes to put Weaver down for good.  See who comes out le mejor, you know what I mean, mang?

Dax:  I don’t mean to sound cocky but I put you down many times.  Plus, if anyone deserves to go after Weaver, it’s me.  With everything that punk ass bitch has done to me over the last year or more, it should be me.

Ahuevo sighs and nods his head as he turns away.

Ahuevo:  Ah, I see, vato.  You deserve it.  Everyone wants to see you take on Weaver, and hell, I even wanna see that.  But I’m not sure that the fans wanna see another mierda pollo champion who is too lazy to accept a challenge he knows he gonna win.  But, if you still that guy.

Dax:  Fuck no, man!  I’m classier than that.  Maybe not much more than that, but at least than that.  That’s a lot of “than that’s” and I forgot what I was saying.

Ahuevo:  I think you was saying that you accept my challenge, but I’m not sure coz I got lost after a minute.

Dax:  Yeah!  You want me at Into the Void, you got me.  My rematch on the line.

Ahuevo clinches his fists at his side and leans back.

Ahuevo:  ¡Ahuevo!

Crowd: ¡Ahuevo!

Crowd:  ¡Ahuevo!

Dev: ¡Ahuevo!

Crowd: ¡Ahuevo!

Dax: ¡Ahuevo! Er, yeah…

Dax slowly backs away as Ahuevo throws his arms up in the air, continuing to chant back and forth with the fans, and Dev joins in with them.

We center in on an undisclosed section of the hallway backstage.  Backstage interviewer Marissa Henry can be seen standing by when suddenly, Father Gerald, Mother Mavis, Brother David, and Sister Esther step out of the locker room area, one with the sign that reads “The Chapel” in handwritten lettering.  Marissa holds out her hand as Mother Mavis and Sister Esther adjust their hats, and Mother Mavis chuckles softly under her breath and plasters a plastic smile on her face.

Marissa:  The Good Shepherds.  I am happy to see you here tonight.  There were speculations flying around that you might not be fitting in properly with the other Sin City Underground talent.

David:  And this comes as a surprise to you?  The sinners are not ready to repent, Marissa.  They continue to want to flaunt their bodies and propose heinous sexual abominations to one another and live their lives of depravity.

Father Gerald holds his hand up to stop Brother David.  He gives David a look, and David instantly closes his mouth.  Gerald glares at David for a second before turning to Marissa but his glare somehow turns to a smile when he faces her.

Gerald:  The sinners have not yet welcomed us, our message, or Our Lord, into their hearts.  That is mighty fine.  No one ever said that this would be easy.  Jesus Christ himself did not choose to live amongst the holy, devout, righteous men.  He chose to live amongst the sinners, the grime of society that most of us would not even turn a kind eye to, for they were forsaken.  It is in His image that we were created, and it is His message that we will continue to spread.  We ain’t going anywhere, sweetheart.

Marissa:  That is good to hear.  In tonight’s last chance battle royal, you get an opportunity to find yourself into the Warrior’s Brawl match at Into the Void 8.

Gerald finishes tightening the tape around his wrists and rips it free.

Gerald:  Jerry Can’t was unable to strike down the Good Shepherds.  Jerry Can’t didn’t end our chance of leaving our mark on the signature match.  Jerry Can’t stop me, and I proved that when I faced off with him and his ineptitude.  He might go to church on Christmas and Easter, but he is just as depraved as the rest of the roster.

Marissa:  Does this come from soreness at not winning your way into the match?

Gerald:  Winning and losing is not the issue.  Jerry Can’t knocked my Bible from my hand, when all I was trying to do was share the Word with him inside of the ring.  Tonight, I will right that wrong.  I will take out Earl Lockyer, Danny Colt, and Dorian B as well as Mz Holly Wood and Jared Black.  I will be victorious, and I will bask in His glory.  There is no question about that.

Marissa stops him for a second holdng her hand up.

Marissa:  The odds on this match are not exactly in your favor, so how do you find such high confidence?

Before Gerald can speak, Mother Mavis pats her husband on his shoulder, having a silent conversation with him before he nods and she steps to the front.

Mavis:  The first book of Timothy, verse 2:11 through 2:12 says, “Women must learn in quietness and full submission.  I do not permit a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet when He is speaking.”  So how dare you interrupt Father Gerald during his moment.

Marissa:  I was simply asking a question.

Mavis:  I know that is your job, but is it not the job of a common prostitute, living in sin, to obey the one paying them?  The stars and bombshells of SCU pay your bills, and you should do what you can to make them look good, not undercut them with silly thoughts directly from the mouth of the great deceiver.  Just as I suppose that you feel the rest of us are incapable of defeating The New Foundation?

Esther:  Anyone who thinks that is nothing more than a bunch of idiots!

Mavis turns to look at Esther, annoyed.  However, she slaps Esther across the face to silence her, shocking Marissa, but no one else.  As if nothing happened Mavis turns back to Marissa.

Mavis:  As my husband mentions before so rudely being cut off, The Good Shepherds are not concerned with winning or losing.  We are intent on conveying the message that He has given to us through Father Gerald.  If that means we knock some sense into those sniveling little brats of The New Foundation, and convince them to see His Divine Word, but Sister Esther winds up on her back for the one two three, then so be it.  But, if we can get through to those two, then we have done our job.  And if not, then we will not relent.  For we save justice and mercy for Him.  Don’t you worry.  Sister Esther and myself will kindly handle our business tonight.

Marissa:  Good luck with that.

David:  We don’t need luck when we are His Divine Warrior’s, The Good Shepherds.

With that, Sister Esther and Mother Mavis leave Marissa, with Gerald and David following just seconds later.  Marissa stands quietly for a second.

Marissa:  You heard it here first.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user\'user\'user

Tag Team Match
The New Foundation Vs The Good Shepherds

Liam:  The following Tag Team Contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, the team of Ivory Sullivan and Shelby Holt… The New Foundation!

"Into The Rush" starts blaring as Shelby and Ivory coming bouncing out from behind the curtain. They greet the fans before sprinting down the ramp and getting ready for the match.

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: And next, from Tulsa, Oklahoma at a combined weight of 260lb. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds, they are… Mother Mavis and Sister Esther!!!

And the boos become louder. Mavis and Esther walk out onto the stage, folding their hands in front of them, making sure to show off the cross hanging from their necks. Esther looks around the crowd, her eyes narrow and piercing.  Esther begins shouting at the audience. Mavis keeps her hands folded as she walks down the aisle, while Esther shouts, and Mavis quiets her down. At the end, she walks up to the apron and climbs up onto it.  Esther joins her on the apron. Mavis raises her hands to the air as the white light shines down on her and her daughter. For a second she smiles and then she lowers her hat to the apron as Esther does the same. They step inside of the ring and walk back and forth while she waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Sister Esther quickly makes her way over to Shelby, moving her head back and forth as she talks trash to Shelby.  Mavis gets in the way and pushes her daughter back to her corner.

Gena:  Ivory makes a mommy joke to Esther, causing Mavis to slap the taste out of Ivory’s mouth.  The ref orders Shelby and Esther to the apron.

Chad:  Mavis climbs on top of Ivory and slaps away at her face, demanding Ivory to repent.  Instead, Ivory gets her feet under Mavis and shoves her back.

Gena:  Ivory gets to her feet and begins throwing punches at Mavis.  One connects, but Mavis grabs Ivory’s left arm and twists it into a Hammerlock.  She leans down and talks trash to Ivory before jerking her arm and forcing Ivory to the mat.

Esther:  That’s it, mom!  Make her beg for His forgiveness!

Chad:  Mother Mavis lets go of ivory’s arm, but then kicks the back of her head and puts her into a Surfboard Stretch!

Gena:  Mother Mavis is a wrestling cougar who knows her shit!  She sees Shelby coming at her and she lets go of the hold and spins to evade contact.

Chad:  She then follows Shelby’s lead and rushes at her with a Running Bulldog!

Esther:  Send her to hell, Mother Mavis! Hallelujah!

Gena: Mavis is breathing heavily now as Ivory gets to her feet.  She grabs Mavis and slams her into the turnbuckle face first.

Chad:  Shelby gets up and hits a few kicks before Esther climbs inside and hits her with Hands of Justice (5 rapid body shots, finished with an Uppercut)!

Gena:  Shelby is out cold as the referee orders Esther out.  Esther doesn’t listen until she kicks Shelby to the outside.

Chad:  Ivory whips Mavis around and drops her with a Forearm Smash. Mavis quickly crawls over to tag Esther in.

Gena:  Esther spins Ivory around and boots her in the gut.  She lands her with a Crucifix Powerbomb, bringing into the pin!

One…
Two…
Kickout!

Chad:  Ivory gets a shoulder up.  Esther comes through the legs and screeches as she slaps and claws at Ivory wildly.

Gena:  She’s fucking crazy with power right now.  The referee pulls her off of Ivory, and she nearly slaps the referee.

Mavis:  NO!

Chad:  Mavis listens to her mother and stops just short.  Ivory rubs at her face as she gets to her feet.  She hits a high kick to Esther, sending Esther stumbling forward.

Gena:  Ivory jumps on Esther’s back, but Esther immediately rushes back into the corner, sandwiching Ivory, who has taken a beating this entire time.

Chad:  Ivory crumbles to the mat, and Esther picks her up, hitting… The Salvation (Glam) Slam!!!  She rolls Ivory onto her back and hooks the leg!

One!
Two!

Gena:  Shelby gets up and gets ready to slide inside, but with the referee distracted, Mavis spins her around and smacks her in the face with The Good Book!

Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… Sister Esther and Mother Mavis… The Good Shhhhhhhhhepherrrrrrrrds!!!

Mother Mavis rolls inside of the ring as Esther kneels beside Ivory, folding her hands together and looking up into a glowing white light that shines down upon her.  Mother Mavis folds her hands together as well when “Spirit In the Sky” plays over the speakers.  She and Esther look up into the heavenly light, smiles on their faces as the music continues to play.

Since that tool insists Tad Ezra insists I do my job, I’ll do it.

The scene opens with Gemma inside the Team Canada with Earl and Dahlia holding a microphone.

Gemma: So let’s talk about these two matches that you're going to win tonight, first Earl I ask you, you have to waste your time in this match against all these posers, first you got this nobody Jared Black.

Earl: Who?

Gemma: Exactly, and you have a drag queen, Danny Dolt, Borian B, Father somebody and Jerry Can’t. It looks like you are going to have an easy night.

Earl: Your right Gemma, I’m probably won’t break a sweat, I figured at least I get a challenge, none of these bums deserve to be in the same ring with me, so I’ll throw them out like the piles of trash they are, and enter the Warriors Brawl.

Earl Smirks

Earl: Just imagine how dominate Stewart and I will be in Warriors, lambs to the slaughter.

Gemma: Yeah. Now Dahlia, how about this bunch of wankers you got.

Dahlia: Ya got the old chick Lydia, Toenail Johnson, Kandy Kaine.

Gemma: What a loser.

Dahlia: Right, Denise Andrews, and Tad’ new buddy Angel Trash, the two dollar trollop, the problem is I bloody ticked off from losing to Tatsu, and those bloody wankers, are getting an arse kicking here tonight, Team Canada will put their stamp on our matches by putting our stamps on their arse’s, But I know Tad and the queen of the trollops have something up their sleeve, but it is not going to make any bloody difference, Gemma, Tonight we reign.

Gemma: Hell, yeah

Gemma kicks the camera crew out and slams the locker room door.

Backstage we see Combat Champion Kelli Torres along with HollyWood, SCU Spokeswoman Donna Beauchamp, and an unknown man.

Donna: I was told you wanted to see me Kelli.

Kelli: Ja, we need to talk about me getting attacked like I am the most hated mate.

Donna: You have a bullseye on your back. As Combat Champion expect, well expect things to happen from time to time.

Kelli: Nah mate, how about you do what is needed to protect your assets.

Donna: I’ll have you know that SCU has the best security team in this business. You say you’re a fighter right, so defend yourself if you need to. I’ll understand, but don’t question my security team as they are on top of there game.

Kelli: I will hurt those Nobility girls if they cross me again. You will need to find new champions soon as they will not be around to defend those titles if they keep trying me.

Donna: Hey, if you attacked from behind and you have to defend yourself while Casey and his security team gets to you then I won’t hold it against you. You start trouble then that’s a different story.

Kelli: Oh? What would you do to me if I attack one of them right now?

Donna: If you really want to test me then I can go as far as taking the title from you, firing you, pretty much whatever I want.

Kelli: Yet you let Nobility attack me, you do nothing about it as they continue to work here and are running around as champions. I see what is going on here. Good day to you Beauchamp.

Kelli walks away with her friend as Donna just shakes her head. She turns to the camera.

Donna: You all know that I’m the fair one around here but if she wants to paint a picture of me then I may as well be that person to her. She may reject just walking away from me like that.

\'user Vs \'user Vs \'user
Vs \'user Vs \'user
Vs \'user Vs \'user

Warrior’s Brawl Last Chance Qualifier Battle Royal
Father Gerald Vs Jerry Cann Vs Danny Colt Vs Earl Lockyer Vs Dorian B Vs Mz Holly Wood Vs Jared Black

Liam:  The following contest is a Last Chance Warrior’s Brawl Qualifier Battle Royal!  Iiiiiiiiiiiintroducing the contestants, Father Gerald Shepherd… Jerry Cann… Danny Colt… Earl Lockyer… Dorian B… Mz Holly Wood… and Jared Black!  The last man standing in the match will go on to Into the Void XIII!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  No sooner than the bell rings, Father Gerald asserts his dominance by Clotheslining Danny Colt and Jared Black to the outside of the ring at the same time!

Liam:  Danny Colt and Jared Black have been eliminated!

Chad:  Now THAT’S how you make a statement…  Earl Lockyer looks at Father Gerald and almost seems to give a nod of respect.  He grabs Dorian and Holly by the backs of the heads and throws them over the top ropes!

Liam:  Dorian B has been eliminated!

Gena:  Earl glares over at Father Gerald, but doesn’t notice that Holly Wood has held on for dear life.  The two powerhouses glare at one another until Jerry Cann clobbers Father Gerald from the side, hammering him down to the mat!

Chad:  Just over a minute, and we’re down from seven to four.  Jerry mounts Father Gerald and begins punching away at him.  Father Gerald is stunned at first, but then he flips Jerry over on his back and begins throwing hands.

Gena:  Earl begins hammering away at Father Gerald before lifting him up.  Gerald hits an elbow to Earl’s face.  He turns around and the big guys begin brawling back and forth.

Chad:  Each man jockeys for position as they go at it.  However, Jerry spins Gerald around and punches him in the face.  Earl turns around and Holly catches him with a Breast Smother that not only stuns, but shocks the shit out of Earl.

Gena:  She got me throwing one’s!  Get it, girl!  Holly takes advantage as she kicks Earl in the midsection.  She pulls Earl over into a Piledriver.  She looks over and sees Jerry and Gerald fighting back and forth.

Chad:  Holly flips Jerry and Gerald over onto the apron.  She rears back to knock into them, but Earl catches her into a modified Sidewalk Slam.  Gerald hits an elbow to the side of Jerry’s face, and then claws him before hitting another elbow to knock him off the apron!

Liam:  Jerry Cann has been eliminated!

Gena:  The odds on favorite to make it to the final two has been dropped!  And Earl charges at Gerald with a Big Boot, catching him by surprise, and he goes flying off!

Liam:  Father Gerald Shepherd has been eliminated!

Chad:  Earl Lockyer and Mz Holly Wood are the final two!  This is a match up that no one thought they would see in the final two.  Maybe Earl and Jerry, or Earl and Gerald, but this?  This is what wrestling is all about!

Gena:  Holly knows that she’s in deep here.  She backs up against the ropes and stares at Earl.  She breathes heavily as she holds her hands out.  She frantically looks from side to side for an out, but she’s not finding it.

Chad:  Earl walks forward, stalking Holly for a second.  As he gets close, Holly bats her eyelashes.  She calls out for something.  Within a few seconds, a steamy jazz beat begins playing and Holly sways her hips, putting her arms around Earl’s neck.

Gena:  She bites her bottom lip before turning around and grinding on Earl.  Once he snaps out of it, Earl backs up, shaking his head and calling for the music to cut off.  As he turns around, he gets a Chick Kick to the face, sending him reeling!

Chad:  Holly bounces off of the ropes and comes back at Earl with a Monkey Flip, rolling on top of Earl and hammering away at his face with full on punches!

Gena:  Earl doesn’t take too much before shoving Holly off of him.  He gets to his feet as Holly goes for an Axe Kick, but Earl grabs her leg and brings her over into an Exploder Suplex!

Chad:  Earl is showing off his strength and size advantage.  Holly needs to step this up if she wants to actually walk away after this fight.

Gena:  Holly rolls around on the mat as Earl stalks closer.  He lifts Holly up, but Holly drops back down and crawls between Earl’s legs.  Earl grabs onto her legs and drops into a Boston Crab!

Chad:  There’s no way Holly is getting out of that one!  But, there’s no submissions in this match, either.  Earl is just showing his dominance.

Gena:  Holly uses her arms to push up, and… wait, is she twerking on Earl while in a Boston Crab?  

Chad:  I guess so, because Earl is letting go.  And yes!  Holly continues to twerk as Earl glares at Holly.  He nearly broke her back, but she still found a way to pop it back into place.

Gena:  With that “come hither” look she giving Earl, I think she wants him to break her back.  Earl hesitates as Holly gets back up to her feet.  Earl charges, but Holly ducks and grabs onto his hair, pulling him backward and onto the mat.

Chad:  Holly kneels over Earl with her ass in his face, and she suffocates him with it as he kicks underneath her.  He shoves her off and quickly gets to his feet.  He begins shouting at Holly, who licks her finger and runs it down her chest.

Gena:  Earl rushes at her and goes for another Clothesline, but Holly ducks it.  However, Earl turns and brings her down to the mat with a Russian Leg Sweep that rocks the ring.  He picks Holly up and onto his shoulders for a Running Powerslam outside of the ring!

Chad:  Holly kicks her feet and gets out, but uses Earl’s force to send him toppling over the top rope, and she gives his feet one final push to send him to the outside!

Liam:  Earl Lockyer has been eliminated.  Therefore, your winner, advancing to the Warrior’s Brawl Match at Into the void XIII… Mz Hollllllllly Wooooooooooooooood!!!

“Hollywood” plays over the speakers as Holly pulls her wig off of her head and throws it into the air.  She stomps around the ring excitedly as she celebrates her win.  She falls to her knees as if she has just won the match itself.

Kingingiseisha "Hitamashii" Shirasu is seen backstage outside his locker room. He looks intense, and ready for a fight.

Hitamashii: So, I am entered into the Warrior's Brawl for Powershock's World championship in only my 4th match here in SCU, winning every match I have been in thus far, and am looking forward to the challenge of facing Powershock and the other men entered into the Warriors Brawl at Into the Void, but there is one spot open to all those who lost their first chance to get in.

Hitamashii cackles and then smiles as he continues to talk.

Hitamashii: I see 2 of the men I have defeated already are in this match in Dorian B and Jared Black. I am confident those 2 won't win the chance to get in the Warriors Brawl based on what I have seen. Then you got people like Mz. Hollywood, who I am vaguely familiar with for time they spent in SCW, and then everyone else I have no idea about, but I guess I will have to watch this match and scout everyone and see who will be the last entrant into the Warriors Brawl, and see who I have the chance to victimize.

Hitamashii walks off with a swag in his step as the scene fades to black.

The camera comes out to ringside as the lights dim down.  “Nightmare” by Halsey begins playing over the speakers.  The audience stops to look at the rampway, confused until the curtains are pushed aside.  Delia Darling is standing there, and the crowd cheers loudly for her.  She is wearing a black sequin gown that is cut up the side to her waist.  She looks from side to side, raising her arm up in the air, using her other arm to run it down.  She smirks and then lowers her arms, walking down the rampway like it’s a runway.  She makes it to the ring, and then she rolls inside, crawling as the camera focuses on her face, hardened with a demur sort of sultry indifference.  She then gets up to her feet and she takes a microphone.  The crowd chants before she can speak.

Crowd:  A.G.I.F.T.! A.G.I.F.T.! A.G.I.F.T.!

Delia:  Yes, darlings… A.G.I.F.T. is in z’e house, in it’s entirety. All six members.  Five are in action, as Valentina promises to speak on z’e Warrior’s Brawl later tonight.  Kandy Kaine will compete for z’e last spot in z’e match, and we wish her luck.  But, what everyone wants to hear about is z’e Kawaii Dragons, myself, and a woman z’at some of you may have heard of.  My sister.  Your hometown hero… Mercedes Vargas…

Crowd:  *POP!*

Delia smirks, allowing someone to take the spotlight from her in this rare instance.  She then continues speaking.

Delia:  Z’e founders of z’e All Girls International Fight Team, it’s bread and butter, will be main eventing z’is show, and it is no wonder.  I mean, we are z’e standard for women’s wrestling of yesterday, today, and tomorrow. I am proud to have presented z’e world two top notch female wrestling stables.  Z’e Mean Girls was z’e first dominant female stable in wrestling.  We were groundbreaking, and we were trendsetters.  Z’e first stable of women to bring home awards across z’e board.  We elevated z’e Bombshell’s Division to new heights.  But z’at is z’e past.  I bring it up only to remind z’ose who seem to have forgotten z’at I am a s’reat to anyone and everyone, especially since I have taken on MMA skills, and learned a few s’ings from my time in z’e LFL.

Delia nods her head as the crowd cheers for her in a rare moment.

Delia:  Mercedes is and always will be known for her versatile skills.  We are fostering z’e next generation of women in wrestling as A.G.I.F.T.  We are raising Tatsu and Winter to be go-getters.  And where are z’ey now?  Hardcore Tag Team Champions, you say?  Hmmm, of course z’ey are.

Delia shrugs.

Delia:  So when Nobility takes to Twitter to tell us z’at z’is is z’eir show, I cannot help but laugh.  Z’e Double Down Champions, z’ey are.  Gold does not make your career.  I always said z’at when I was begged to save z’e Bombshell’s Division in SCW, but no one wanted to believe me.  Five mon’s as champion, and it was talked about all over.  It flourished until my exit from z’e company.  From z’e looks of it, z’ey are in dire need once again, what wi’s Alicia Lukas dominating as z’e champ?

Delia winks at the camera and blows Alicia a kiss.

Delia:  But, I digress.  Noobility… z’ey have a set of tag titles and claim to be z’e only draw tonight.  Let’s defy logic and ignore z’e fact z’at you all came to see Mercedes Vargas…

Crowd:  *POP!*

Delia:  I am a world class as’lete, and despite not being as active, since I don’t have to be, I am a draw.  Z’e One and Only French Bombshell.  Champion, twice over, but a memorable one.  I build empires.  Z’at counts for more z’an writing checks.  And, I am not afraid to get dirty.

Filth:  So you say…

Delia stops dead in her tracks as she looks around.  She steadies herself at the head of the ring, staring right at the entryway as “Killpop” begins playing.  Delia doesn’t see as the lights dim and flash brightly at the ring and on the stage.  Angel of Filth descends from the rafters, her wings spread wide as she slowly lowers down.  Black drips from her mouth, and her eyes are entirely blacked out.  The audience can’t help but appreciate the artistic entrance as Filth lands inside of the ring.  She unhooks the cord and immediately attacks Delia from behind, knocking her into the turnbuckle!

Gena:  She’s attacking Delia Darling, grabbing her from behind as she tosses her right into the ringpost now!  She rushes across the ring, and as Delia turns herself over, Filth runs over and Monkey Flips Delia.

Chad:  Filth goes up top and sizes Darling up carefully.  She leaps off for the Defibrillator (Coup de Gras)!  She flicks her blackened tongue out at Delia as she kneels down to talk trash to Delia, the microphone dropped close to her mouth.

Filth:  You want to get filthy, Delia Darling?  You haven’t seen filthy yet, bitch!  I’ll show you filthy!

Gena:  Angel of Filth rips Delia off of the mat.  She picks her up for the Defiler (Sitout Powerbomb)!!!  Delia is out cold as Filth places her foot on Delia’s chest arrogantly.

Chad:  She slowly counts to three and then she walks over to all six sets of ropes, leaning over them, flicking her blackened tongue out at the audience.

Gena:  It looks like we have a camera feed from outside of A.G.I.F.T.’s locker room where Nobility is standing by, holding the door closed and sharing a laugh, and loud pounding can be heard coming from inside, along with muffled yelling

Chanelle:  Deluxe accommodations, my ass, bitches!  I can’t believe dem idiots believed this broom closet was their locker room.

Melissa laughs and pats Chanelle on the back before the door jerks open a few inches and she returns her other hand back to the door.  After a moment, Filth finds her way to them, but is quickly chased off by security.  The door flings open as Tatsu, Winter, and Mercedes bust through, coming face to face with Kittie, Andrew Garcia, Ivan Darrell, and Casey Williams.  They peek around to find a way around them, but give up.

Tatsu:  We can get them later inside of ring.  They will pay for this…

\'user Vs \'user

Singles Match - Non-Title Match
“Shorty” Devin Tyler Vs Eric Weaver

Liam:  This non title match is set for one fall!!! On his way to the ring, from Oakland, CA, standing at 3'11" and weighing in at 165lb, he is... "Shorty" Deviiiiiin Tyyyyyyyyylerrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Lights go down as "Shorty Bounce" by Lil Wayne starts up. As the lyrics start "Shorty" Devin Tyler comes out onto the stage, shuffling across the stage with swag. He stops center stage and throws his arms out to the side and spins around twice as he bounces down to the ring. "Shorty" takes the bottom rope to help pull him up onto the apron. He steps under the bottom rope and bounces around the ring with his arms out at his side, welcoming whatever reaction he gets.

Liam:  And his opponent!!

Take Five starts to play as we here the jazz beat coming we see Eric Weaver coming from the curtains.

"Won't you stop and take
A little time out with me
Just take five"

Eric waves at the fans as he walks down the ramp.

"Though I'm going out of my way
Just so I can pass by each day
Not a single word do we say
It's a pantomime and not a play

Liam:  On the way to the ring from Chicago, IL… He is the Combat Champion!!! A real Bad Boy… Eric Weaver!!!

Still, I know our eyes often meet
I feel tingles down to my feet
When you smile, that's much too discreet
Sends me on my way"

Eric slides in the ring from underneath the bottom ropes. As the music fades we see Eric holding his right hand in the air as he looks over to the crowd.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Eric signals for Shorty to come towards him. Shorty runs towards Eric as Eric gets a foot up for big boot but misses as Shorty lowers his head just enough to avoid contact.

Gena: Eric turns around to face Shorty as Shorty jumps up in the air and nails Eric in the thigh with a dropkick!

Chad: Eric tries to grab Shorty but Shorty runs underneath his legs then jumps and hits a dropkick to Eric's behind.

Gena: Eric stumbles forward causing his chest to bounces off the ropes, The ropes sends Eric backward and falls to the mat as Shorty kicks Eric’s legs from under him in the process!

Chad: Eric sits up and gets a headbutt from Shorty in the process. Shorty goes for another headbutt but Eric, with one hand just pushes Shorty away from him.

Gena: Eric looks to be getting upset with Shorty and his antics so far in this match. Eric needs to get it together or Shorty will keep this up all night and beat the two-time combat champion.

Chad: Eric gets to his feet, Shorty tries to punch him but Eric gets his leg up and hits a front kick to the face of Shorty. Eric runs in as Shorty stumbles back and grabs him to lift him up for a chokeslam!!!

Gena: Which Shorty counters as he kicks Eric in the throat!

Chad: Eric lets go of Shorty, Shorty grabs Eric’s arm and pulls down to place Eric on his shoulders then drops the champion with a fisherman’s carry! Shorty goes to the corner and hops on each turnbuckle until he gets to the top!

Gena: Shorty jumps off as Eric does a kip up! Eric catches Shorty in midair and holds him up for a chokeslam again!

Chad: Eric goes to drop Shorty as Shorty wraps his legs around Eric’s arm. Shorty’s back hits the mat hard but manages to lock in an armbar on Eric Weaver!

Gena: Eric tries to break free but Shorty is pound for pound one of the strongest men in SCU, don’t let his small stature for you!

Chad: Eric turns his body over and tries to get to his feet… Looks like Eric may just do so… looks like Shorty pushed himself up using his head as Eric gets to his feet but the momentum of Shorty pushing off horses Eric to swing around as Shorty's back hits the mat heart yet again keeping the armbar and tagged as Eric starts tapping out!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Your winner of this match…. Devin “Shorty” Tyler!!!!!

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SCU Results Ep 27 Results
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 05:33:22 AM »

Cameras cut to the men's locker room in which we see Javi and Tim Staggs talking as they hang around a locker. To the far back, we see Jerry Cann, Montgomery Creed, Hollywood, Jacob Johnson, Vector Rodgers, and John Blade.

The door opens up as Eric Weaver enters the room upset as he holds his arm as he just lost his match to Shorty. Tim shakes his head as Javi just shrugs.

Tim: No joke, Shorty got the better of you today.

Eric: He got lucky.

Javier: I don’t know bro, he had your number from beginning to end.

Eric: The little shit got lucky is all.

Tim: I can’t even be mad, Shorty can get down, don’t let his short ass fool you.

Eric: Like I said, the little shit got lucky.

Eric turns around as the door swings open. We see the Fox Brothers enter the room. They point at Eric's arm and start to laugh.

Eric: You to mutes got something to say? You think it’s funny. I’ll show you funny.

John Blade: Hey! Ease off on the Fox Brothers, You cheated me out of my Combat title with cheap shots and I took it like a man. Shorty beats you fair and square and you act like a whiney school girl about it.

Javier: Oh Snap!

Tim: I hate to say this Eric but John fucking Blade makes a valid point.

Eric: No, it doesn't work like that. Fox Brothers ain’t shit, they lose every week. They got no room to laugh at me and then expect me not to say something.

Hollywood: Just relax.

Eric: Who the fuck is you?

Tim: Hey, you know…

Eric: I’m saying, I can see why he stick up for them, they get booked more than he does. Compared to Hollywood, the Fox Brothers are main event wrestlers.

Javier: Oh damn.

Hollywood: Look here you little runt. I’ll face you in the ring and embarrass you worse than Shorty did. Just because I have a lack of bookings doesn't mean I lack in talent.

Hollywood pauses for a second as he looks at Eric Weaver up and down.

Hollywood: I can't say the same about you… Champ!

Javier: God damn.

Tim: No shit right, shit popping off in here.

Eric: You two aren’t helping.

Hollywood: You can’t win a match on your own and now you need these two to help you out with words, yet you want to question the Fox Brothers.

Eric: Turn around and walk away before I hurt you.

Hollywood: You don’t scare me, and don’t look for Tim and Javi to do your dirty work. Come at me if you think you got balls of steel.

John Blade: No, we won’t have none of that in my locker room. Eric is the Combat Champion for now. I will beat him for the Combat Champion soon. Eric will see who the real champion is. Leave Eric Weaver to me but not here. I’ll fight Eric Weaver in the ring for the Combat Championship. That will show him when he loses the title to Big Match John.

Montgomery: I reckon that's the problem around here, they keep giving the same folks title matches when people like Hollywood and myself work just as hard and never seen on TV.

Vector: What am I chop liver?

Eric: May as well be.

Hollywood: No sweety, you don’t get to change the subject. Come at me if you got the balls. I know John Blade claiming this to be his locker room is enough to stop you.

Eric: You all can kiss my ass.

Jerry: Don’t say all as I haven’t said a goddamn word, unlike everyone else here I’ll go over to you and knock some damn sense so maybe it’s best that you just get out the locker room.

Eric: Piss off!

Jerry gets up from a bench and walks towards Eric.

Javier: Oh shit bro!

Eric drops his title to defend himself as Jerry approaches. The locker room door swings open as Casey and his security team rush in to stop anything from happening. Jerry just shakes his head at Eric as he decides to head back to the bench.

The camera switches backstage where Alex Rush can be seen in front of a television screen, watching the action going on. In his hand is a notepad and pen. He looks at the screen and quickly puts the pen to paper. He looks proudly down at the notepad and looks up at the screen. Marissa Henry approaches him and looks at him as he looks down at the paper, a proud smile on his face.

Marissa: I presume your taking notes about your rivals in the Warrior's Brawl match.

Alex looks up her and scratches his head.

Alex: The what now? Nah, I'm just making a flip book. Look.

Alex holds the notepad up to Marissa. His thumb on the corner, flicking through the pages and explaining it as a stick figure runs.

Alex: See, stick man is running, and running, and OH NO! Stick man falls over, but it's ok, cause stick man gets up again and does the robot!

Alex stands up and starts to dance like a robot, much to the displeasure of Marissa.

Marissa: So you haven't taken notes on any of your opponents at Into The Void VIII?

Alex: Right, I'll be honest with ya right? I dunno who my opponent is for Into The Void VIII

Marissa: Opponents.

Alex rubs his beard as he looks at Marissa, looking deep in to her eyes.

Alex: Opponents, as in more than one? How many? Two?

Marissa: Seven, to be exact.

Alex: Hmmmmm, well I've never been in a ring with that many people. Is the ring gonna be big enough? Is it gonna hold up? I mean if there's a really fat bloke in there that loves his McDonalds a bit too much, will the ring fall through? Cause that could be painful on the booty, cause there's a lot of sharp things under that ring. I took a bird under there once and…

Marissa: I don't really wanna know Alex.

Alex: Well I need to know some other things.

Marissa: Like what?

Alex: What the bloody hell is a Warrior's Brawl match? I mean is it like I gotta turn up with face paint on and shake some ropes and go like this. GRRRRRR

Alex grits his teeth and pulls his arms together in a muscle pose.

Alex: Or do I have to like turn up with a spear and metal helmet thing and circle around people? Oh! Is it gonna be held in the ring or at a battle arena with people wearing bed sheets and shouting really loud, till a big green monster some Viking guy knew from work? Or is it like the one where the guy has blue face paint and a chill up his bum cause he's wearing a skirt and no pants shouting FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM? I feel sorry for that horse, he has a man's knackers hitting him on the back every time he moved. Or is it…

Alex looks up to see Marissa is long gone, growing tired of Alex. Alex shrugs his shoulders.

Alex: Musta got caught short and needed a piddle or something.

Alex looks at the notepad in his hand.

Alex: Dance stick man dance! Do the robot!

Alex flicks through the pages of the book as the camera cuts elsewhere.

\'user Vs \'user Vs \'user
Vs \'user Vs \'user Vs \'user

Warrior’s Brawl Last Chance Qualifier Battle Royal
Angel Kash Vs Denise Andrews Vs Dahlia Rotten Vs Lydia Dawson Vs Kandy Kaine Vs Torielle Jackson

Liam:  The following contest is a Last Chance Warrior’s Brawl Qualifier Battle Royal!  Iiiiiiiiiiiintroducing the contestants, Angel Kash… Denise Andrews… Dahlia Rotten… Lydia Dawson… Kandy Kaine… and Torielle Jackson!  The last woman standing in the match will go on to Into the Void XIII!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Six women in the ring… well, five apparently, as Angel Kash quickly rolls under the bottom ropes and hides next to the ring steps.  And the other four rush over to Dahlia!

Gena:  They know she’s the biggest threat, and they are attempting to toss her over the top rope.  They push her back, and she’s starting to fall over, but she’s holding on for dear life!

Chad:  Dahlia grounds her weight and then shoves the other four ladies to the mat with her intense strength!  She looks around and picks Lydia Dawson up and Military Press Slams her to the outside!

Liam:  Lydia Dawson has been eliminated!

Gena:  Torielle Jackson gets to her feet and begins hammering away at the back of Dahlia, but Dahlia turns around and shoves her into the ropes.  She picks Torielle up and goes to toss her over the top!

Chad:  Kandy rushes over and begins hammering away at Dahlia’s back, letting Torielle slide down to the mat.  She crawls over to a corner where Denise sees easy pickings.  She rushes over and begins to mudhole stomp away at Torielle.

Gena:  Angel Kash peeks over the apron for a second to see the action going on.  She then settles back into her hiding place.

Chad:  Denise lifts Torielle up, but Torielle dumps Denise over the top ropes.  Torielle doesn’t see that Denise lands on the apron.  Or does she?  Superkick, sending Denise flying off of the apron!!!

Liam:  Denise Andrews has been eliminated!

Gena:  Denise is pissed!  She slides back inside of the ring and she grabs Torielle by the hair, tossing her over the top rope.  She then Spears Torielle off of the apron, and they have an all-out catfight on the outside!

Liam:  Torielle Jackson has been eliminated!

Chad:  Just a couple minutes in, and half the competition is eliminated!  Now, we see Angel Kash slide inside of the ring.  She studies Dahlia and Kandy closely, seeing Dahlia getting the better of Kandy.

Gena:  In a surprising act, Angel dives, hitting a Shoulderbutt to Dahlia’s knee, taking her down to the mat.  Kandy shakes it off, and still looks surprised!

Chad:  Angel points down to Dahlia and begins yelling.

Angel:  Don’t just stand there!  Help me lift up Shamu!

Gena:  Kandy still looks confused as she glances around the ring for a whale.  Angel growls and points down to Dahlia.  Kandy does her signature high pitched laugh that shatters ear drums.

Chad:  She and Angel struggle to lift Dahlia up.  Dahlia has trouble standing on her knee after the Shoulderbutt.  She falls down to one knee as Angel begins punching her repeatedly.

Gena:  Dahlia grabs onto Angel and Kandy at the same time and pulls them together so that their heads collide!

Chad:  Dahlia knocked them the fuck out!  She pulls Angel Kash to her feet and Irish Whips her toward the ropes.  She rushes at her and hits a Bell Clap and flips Angel onto the apron.  She rushes to the opposite ropes.

Gena:  Angel Kash is about to be eliminated, but Kandy jumps to her feet and hits a Pele Kick to Dahlia, stopping her in her tracks.  She then hits a Leg Sweep that takes Dahlia down to the mat.

Chad:  Kandy then goes to the top rope as the fans chant for her.

Crowd:  Sugar Rush! Sugar Rush! Sugar Rush!

Gena:  She flies off of the top ropes with a Five Star Frog Splash, holding onto her ribs, she follows through with a Standing Senton Splash, and finishes off her Kandy Krush Saga with a Standing Moonsault!

Chad:  The crowd is on fire as Kandy is holding onto her ribs.  She’s knocked Dahlia out, but what is she going to do?  She’s hurt herself in the process, and surely can’t lift Dahlia by herself!

Gena:  Angel gets inside of the ring and begins helping Kandy to lift Dahlia.  They get her to the ropes, and work on dumping her over, but Dahlia is with it enough to stop herself from going over so easily.

Chad:  They get her on the top rope, and hit knee strikes to Dahlia’s back before finally dumping her over!

Liam:  Dahlia Rotten has been eliminated!

Gena:  Kandy Kaine jumps up and down, screaming as she hugs onto Angel.  Angel pats her on the back and holds Kandy’s hands.  She smiles at Kandy as she points to Dahlia on the outside.  Kandy celebrates, but Angel whips her over the top rope!

Chad:  Kandy is hanging on for dear life as Angel hits kick after kick to Kandy.  Kandy loses her grip with one hand, and Angel dives on top of Kandy’s other hand, prying at her fingers!

Gena:  Angel is desperate, but she’s about to move onto the Warrior’s Brawl!  Kandy is barely hanging on, crying out.  She reaches up and punches Angel in the stomach, giving her enough time to get her knees on the apron.

Chad:  She then pulls Angel over the top rope by the hair.  The two fight it out on the apron as Dahlia comes back to.  She is just as angry as Denise and Torielle who are being separated by security as we speak.

Gena:  Dahlia walks over to the two remaining competitors and she pulls on their ankles, yanking them off the apron and they tumble to the outside!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Who hit first?  That one was a close call.  Are we seeing Kandy Kaine going on to the Warrior’s Brawl Match?

Gena:  No fucking way!  Angel Kash is going on to the Warrior’s Brawl.  Duh!

Chad:  The referee asks to review the tapes.  This is going to go on for a minute, because it was so quick.  Dahlia sneers as she backs up the rampway, admiring her handiwork.

Gena:  I would literally eat my own shit if Kandy Kaine got to go into the Warrior’s Brawl.  There’s just no way!

Just then, “Ready To Let Go” by Cage the Elephant plays over the speakers and General Manager Tad Ezra comes through the curtains.  He shares a glare with Dahlia who then laughs at Tad before disappearing through the curtains.  Tad glares out into the audience and then down to ringside.

Tad:  Hold on, hold on.  We all saw the footage.  Before we sit here and waste valuable time reviewing the tapes for hope that a hairbrained loser like Kandy Kaine could advance to the most brutal match that SCU offers, let me go ahead and make the call.  Angel Kash will go on to the Warrior’s Brawl Match.  Call it, Liam.

Liam:  Here is your winner, advancing to the Warrior’s Brawl Match… Annnnn….

Donna:  Hold it right there, eh.

Donna comes walking through the curtains with a microphone in one hand, and a cellphone in the other hand.  She stops right in front of Tad and looks down to the ring to see Kandy Kaine and Angel Kash being held apart by members of the security team.

Donna:  You have done nothing but show a clear biased for Nobility over the last month.  Your responsibilities do include making tough calls, but not ones that clearly favor your little buddies.

Tad:  It’s a tough job, but somebody’s gotta do it.  Why?  Do… do you actually think Kandy Kaine is the winner of this match?  Are you serious?

Donna:  What I saw was four feet hitting the ground at the same time.  I was doing the math, Tad.  We have two spots open in the Warrior’s Brawl Match, which I can only assume you were going to fill with another favored female star, some wildcard, dark horse, to come in and do your bidding.  Well, that’s not going to happen.

Tad laughs in Donna’s face.

Tad:  Yeah?  Who’s going to stop me?  You don’t have the authority to make those kinds of calls.

Donna:  You’re right.  I don’t.  I’m just the spokeswoman.  But, do you know who does have the authority to make those calls?  Our boss…

Donna smirks and puts the phone up to the microphone. A voice disguiser buzzes into the microphone.

Voice:  Is this thing on? Good.  Hello, Mr. Ezra.  I appreciate your zeal in your current position, but unfortunately, you are pushing many, many boundaries.  I have a feeling that you and I will have words about that soon enough.

Tad:  Or, we could have them now.  Because we all know that you’re too much of a pussy to show your face to me, or to any of those who work for you.

Voice:  If you enjoy your job, you will shut the fuck up right now, boy.  And you will listen.  Last warning.  I am making an executive call.  Angel Kash has earned her way into the Warrior’s Brawl Match at Into the Void XIII… but so has Kandy Kaine…

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!*

Voice:  Congratulations, ladies.  Go on and make SCU proud.  Oh, and Liam?  Make the call…

Liam:  Due to a draw between the final two competitors, moving on to the Warrior’s Brawl Match… Angel Kashhhhh AND Kandy Kaaaaaaaine!!!

Angel stomps around angrily as the fans cheer.  Kandy jumps up and down happily as she dives over the barricade, letting the fans pat her on the back.  Angel growls as she storms up the ramp, glaring at Donna on the way past Tad, who she completely ignores.  The crowd continues to go wild.

Merlot: Over here!

Merlot Ayano’s voice can be heard even before the picture fades in. When it does, the audience is introduced to the inner confines of the women’s locker room The camera quickly pans over to Merlot, who is seated on a bench. She’s putting on her ring boots.

Merlot: How doing?

Her voice is cheerful.

Merlot: Me? And feeling great. Is another week here at Sin City Underground. And another weeks means another big challenge on the horizon!

She nods her head.

Merlot: This week is Shannon Middlebrooks. Is champion here in SCU. And if ask most people, is probably favorite to win too?

She lifts her head just a bit and flashes that smile of hers.

Merlot: Is fair to think that. Shannon been here much longer than Merlot. SCU fans know her, for better or worse. Shannon is familiar. Me? People here aren’t as familiar. SCU fans and peers have seen a tiny bit of what can do in ring. Don’t know full extent, so why hard to be favorite.

She nods her head.

Merlot: But, is okay. Have played role of underdog before. Will play it once more?

Merlot snaps her fingers.

Merlot: But won’t remain underdog. Because, plan on using this match to show everyone in SCU that I belong. After tonight, shouldn’t be any doubt in minds that Merlot can perform and make difference in company. And when is all said in done, plan on walking into Warror’s Brawl and rising to the top.

She finally secures and fastens that shoe. Afterwards, she gives another smile. The camera then fades out.

\'user Vs \'user

Singles Match - Non-Title Match
Merlot Ayano Vs Shannon Middlebrooks

Liam:  The following non-title contest is scheduled for one fall!

The fans sit and wait as the lights in the arena phase out. Everyone sits in silence until the chaotic rifts of symphonic sounds of exist†trace’s “Futatsu no Roe” begins to pump throughout air. A couple of lights at the base of the entrance ramp flicker on.

Liam:  On her way to the ring, from Osaka, Japan, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 133lb, she is… Merlot Ayyyyyyyyyanooooooooooo!!!

Merlot Ayano stands with her back turned as the beams illuminate her. She quickly raises her right fist in the air before using both of her hands to blow kisses into the air. She then spins around and lets out great shout just as the song begins to ramp up. She scans the cheering crowd and stretches out her right arm as she makes her way down to the ring. Merlot heads directly towards the steps upon reaching the end of the entrance ramp. She wipes her boots on the apron before stepping through the ropes. Merlot strolls around the ring as the lights return before heading to one of the corners. She uses the ropes to get loose and stretch out her legs before the match to start.

Light brown lights suddenly fill the arena as "Indian Summer" starts playing through the speakers. Two women step through the curtain as the crowd doesn't know what to do. The two women stand on the stage as they look side to side.

Liam: being accompanied by Evelyn Middlebrooks, from Dothan, Alabama, representing The New Foundation.....Shannon Middlebrooks!!!

Shannon smirks before marching down the ramp. She slides into the ring, steps to the middle of the ropes and leans over them. She then positions herself in the corner as Evelyn is standing beside her.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Merlot and Shannon keep a bit of a distance as they size one another up.  They move around, not taking their eyes off of one another.  Shannon makes the first attempt at a strike as she grabs onto Merlot.

Chad:  She must underestimate Ayano’s strength based on her size.  She tries to power struggle with Merlot, but Shannon finds herself slipping back a few paces.

Gena:  Merlot lifts Shannon up, but Shannon grounds her weight and uses her own strength to come back to the mat.

Chad:  Shannon tries to reverse the Vertical Suplex, but Merlot plays the same game and grounds her weight.  Merlot then jabs Shannon in the stomach and then brings her up into a Vertical Suplex, but then drops her into a Powerbomb!

Gena:  The ring shakes off of that one.  Merlot gathers Shannon’s legs and holds on for a pin attempt!

One!
Two!Kickout!

Chad:  Shannon rolls back, and as Merlot gets up to her feet, Shannon Spears her back to the ground.  She hits several punches on Merlot until Merlot locks on a Body Scissors.

Gena:  Merlot rolls Shannon over onto her back and begins throwing jabs for good measure.  She squeezes her legs together as Shannon reaches over to the ropes, finally catching hold of them.

Chad:  Merlot lets go and takes a few respectful steps backward.  Shannon pulls herself up to her feet and nods her head as she tries to shake it all off.

Gena:  Perhaps a bit of mutual respect between the two Bombshells.  Shannon raises a hand up to Merlot, looking for a Test of Strength!

Chad:  Merlot smiles and nods her head as she takes the hand.  They lock their other hands and the battle kicks off!

Gena:  Upper body strength is much more evenly matched between these two.  Merlot gets a couple inches, but Shannon pushes right back.

Chad:  But Merlot holds it off as much as she can before losing a couple of inches!  She grunts as she powers back, getting Shannon back more than a foot!

Gena:  Shannon roars and then pushes back, getting Merlot backward even more.  Merlot breathes as much as she can before a sigh of exasperation comes out.

Chad:  She then goes into full force and pushes back to a vertical base!  She even gets Shannon back almost perpendicular to the mat!  She roars out as she gets Shannon down all the way to the mat!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Crowd:  YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! TEST OF STRENGTH! TEST OF STRENGTH! TEST OF STRENGTH!

Gena:  I’m with the fans!  That was amazing, and a bit unexpected.  Shannon is the first to her feet, and she kicks Merlot in the side of the head before picking her up into a Small Package Piledriver.

Chad:  Shannon feels that shaky feeling after the Test of Strength as she picks Merlot up and tosses her on her shoulders.  Is it Roll Tide Roll time?

Gena:  It is!  Shannon steps up onto the first turnbuckle.  And then the second!  She looks around at the audience who begin cheering for the Underground Champion!

Chad:  But Merlot kicks her legs and gets free.  She pulls Shannon off with a High Angle Suplex!  She catches her breath as she watches Shannon intensely.

Gena:  Shannon stirs as she blinks, looking up at the lights.  She then gets to her stomach and pushes herself up.  Slowly, she gets to her feet, and she turns around and… Eternal Burning (High Velocity Roundhouse)!!!  She drops down on top of the champ!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner… Merlot Ayyyyyyyyyyanooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Merlot stands up as “Futatsu no Roe” begins playing over the speakers.  She is breathing heavily, but does not look the least bit surprised at her victory, even though the audience around her seems shocked.  The referee raises her hand and she throws her other arm up in celebration with them.

Tim Staggs is standing by with Eric Weaver and Javier Gonzalez, and he doesn’t look too happy.  He stares silently at Eric, while Javi whispers under his breath in spanish.  Tim looks like he’s going to say something, but he just chokes on his words.

Eric:  Just fucking say it already, Tim.

Tim:  I’m… just lost for words.  I mean, no one here has a perfect record, but you lost to a guy who’s big move is punching people’s dicks off, and he’s the size of my two year old son.  It’s a little embarrassing.

Javier:  Just a little, like his stature, though.

Eric:  I get it, I get it.  But you two take three shots to the cock from a guy who is as tall as Tim’s wife on her knees, and you tell me if you can kick out before three.

Javi goes to say something, but instead shakes his head.  Tim, however, doesn’t hold back.

Tim:  I left the Bad Boys, because I don’t associate myself with losers who are weak and pathetic.  I thought that you two were different.  Use your goddamn head, Weaver!  Seriously!

Eric:  Here, let me show you how it feels then!

Eric kicks Tim in the crotch.  He then rears back to punch him in the crotch, but Javi steps between them.

Javier:  Holy fuck, man!  Chill out.  He’s just trying to tell you to learn from your mistakes.  Wear a cup to the ring.  Make sure The Lollipop Guild don’t get to the Weaver family jewels, mang.  Moving forward, we won’t be looked at as jokes while them Bad Boys go out there looking good.  Dax won his first match, and Shorty won the second.  Dorian lost a battle royal, but that ain’t shit to go at him about.  They looked strong while you carried our banner tonight, Eric.  You made a mistake.  I get it.  Next time, don’t make such a little mistake that blows up in your balls and our faces.  Get your shit together and worry about what’s already yours, and what will be all of ours.

Eric goes to speak, but Javi doesn’t let him.

Javier:  Sin City Underground will be ours.  We deserve it.  We gonna sweep all the gold up, and we gonna make people listen to us, even after your cock up earlier.  We need to make this place look legit for once.

Eric:  Then maybe you two can have my back next time a midget tries to bust my balls open then!

Javi shakes his head as he stands back and lets Tim proceed with punching Eric in the balls.  Eric crumbles to the ground, and Tim stands up.  He dusts his hands off and gets ready to walk off when he hears the familiar whistling of “Amazing Grace”.  He looks over and a sneer comes across his face as Connor Murphy walks into the shot.

Connor:  Timmy, me boyo.

Tim:  How many times do I have to tell you that I’m not your boyo.  I’m not your friend.  You made that perfectly clear when you ran off on me when I needed a friend the most.  You all did.

Celeste:  Not me.  I stuck by you through some wicked shit, Tim.

Celeste walks up next to Connor and folds her arms across her chest.

Celeste:  After everything I did for you, can’t you just do me one little favor?  One small thing?  If you have to look at it from a selfish standpoint, just imagine the money we would make if the three of us took on like Nobility, or The New Foundation.  It would be…

Tim:  I already told you a hundred times.  I don’t need you guys.  I am doing just fine now.  Besides, I just said a couple seconds ago that I don’t need to hang around losers who are weak and pathetic.  I’d rather hang around edgy, strong minded losers like myself.  Ones that encourage me to be my best, and not wallow in self pity.

Celeste:  Do I need to get Kris over here to talk some sense into you?

Tim:  FUCK KRIS!  You hear me?  And leave me the fuck alone.

Tim storms off again, angrier than the past few times we’ve seen him.  After he’s gone, Celeste sighs and looks at Connor.

Celeste:  I can’t disagree on one thing?

Connor:  What’s that?

Celeste:  FUCK KRIS!

Celeste then storms off like Tim, and Connor can’t help but laugh as we fade elsewhere.

\'user\'user
\'user\'user
Vs
\'user\'user
\'user\'user

Main Event - No Disqualifications 8 Woman Tag Match - Hardcore Tag Team Championships
A.G.I.F.T. (Mercedes Vargas, Delia Darling, Winter Elemental, & Tatsu Ikeda) Vs Nobility (Angel Kash, Chanelle Martinez, & Melissa Ruin) & Angel of Filth

“Chick Habit” by April March plays over the speakers. It doesn’t take long before the lights begin to dance and pulse with the music. After a moment, A.G.I.F.T. letters appear across the stage.

Liam:  The following contest is an 8 Woman Tag Team Match, where the Hardcore Tag Team Championships are on the line, should one of the champions be pinned, and it is scheduled for one fall!

*POP!*

Liam:  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, the team of Winter Elemental, Tatsu Ikeda, Delia Darling, and hometown hero, Mercedes Vargas…. They represent All-Girl Fight Team!!!

Tatsu and Winter come out dressed in black catsuits and sunglasses, looking like Bond girls, but each with their own cute and unique flair, not to mention that the Hardcore Tag Team Championships adorn their waists, getting an even bigger pop. They each take a side of the ramp as they fold their arms across their chests. Just then, Delia Darling steps out onto the stage. She is wearing her own black, glossy catsuit, prancing about in a very feline manner. She steps between Winter and Tatsu and points down to the ring with a gun firing hand motion. She takes one step as Winter and Tatsu prepare to follow, but then she stops and holds her hands out to the side. She looks from side to side and lifts her sunglasses up. She gasps and turns back to look at the curtains. Just then, Mercedes Vargas walks out onto the stage to a deafening pop from the crowd. Despite her usual villain status, the fans did not expect to see her there. She joins Delia and the Kawaii Dragons as they march down to the ring. They all climb inside of the ring from different sides and then converge in the center of the ring, doing various poses as the cameras flash.

Liam:  Aaaaaand their opponents…

The lights go down as the whirring sounds begin to rise. The drums kick in and red lights pulse to them. They get louder as the fourth set kicks in and the curtains flip to the side. Angel of Filth comes crawling through them with her black wings fluttering behind her, covered in a black substance.

Liam: First… On her way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV, she is “The Seraph of Sleaze”... Angel of Filth!!!

Her eyes glow white as the lights switch between black and red. She glares down at the ring as she rises to her feet, throwing her wings out to the side as they amast. She waves them slowly as she prances down the ramp to the beat of the music. She stops half way and looks from side to side. She has a sickening smile on her face as black oozes from her mouth and she laughs. She enters the ring and climbs up the first of six turnbuckles. She throws her wings out as the fans boo her. She then drops down and goes to the other corner, doing the same. Once at the far end of the ring, she sheds her wings and kicks them to the outside as she rubs her hands together.

The fans begin to boo loudly as "Superfical" by Heidi Montag hits over the public address system.

It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard
It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard

As the lights dim and flash gold all over the arena, a lone spotlight forms at the entrance ramp as out from the back first steps Leroy with a stern look on his face. After a few moments, Todd walks out from behind him, looking nervous. As he claps within a few seconds in arrogant and exaggerated fashion, Angel Kash herself walks out as the fans boo loudly, which only intensifies as Chanelle and Melissa follow after her with the Double Down Tag Team Championships.

Hopin' out the maserati
All I see is paparazzi
Snapping pictures for the
Front cover of a magazine
So I pose in everything I wear
Love to make the people stare
Always center of attention
Lookin' so bootylicious

Liam: On there way to the ring, Chanelle Martinez-Blade, Melissa Ruin, and Angel Kash… They are NOBILITYYYYYYYYY!!!  

Angel blows an arrogant kiss to the fans before doing a series of arrogant poses at the top of the ramp. She then says something to Todd and Leroy as they first go ahead, before the arrogant rich blonde bombshell does an arrogant supermodel like strut down to the ring, taunting the fans as she walks by them, before rudely sticking out her hand, and flipping her hair arrogantly as she brushes past the fans, not letting them even come close to touching her. She makes her way up the ring steps with Leroy, holding her hand from the outside, as Todd is standing in front of her on the ring apron. Angel then points down as he holds the ropes for her; she enters and poses in the center of the ring as the fans boo loudly. After that, she lays on the top turnbuckle nonchalantly taunting the fans as Todd hands her a mirror and she admires her beauty, Chanelle and Melissa joining her and Filth in their corner as they talk strategy.  However, they waste no time in pushing past Ryan Richards to attack A.G.I.F.T.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  This is an all-out brawl inside of the ring.  Delia and Filth are going at it.  Winter and Tatsu are going at it with Melissa and Chanelle, and Mercedes is chasing after Angel Kash!

Chad:  Angel never wanted any part of this, but she’s got nowhere to go now as Mercedes catches her in the corner, stopping her from exiting the ring, and she pulls her back inside and begins pounding on her.

Gena:  Mercedes is going to town on the rich bitch!  Angel is down on the ground and she holds her hands up, begging Mercy to stop.  Mercedes doesn’t listen right away, but something in her causes her to stop.

Chad:  Angel reaches into her top and pulls out a checkbook.  She waves it around for a second before flipping it open.  She writes a number down on the check, and shows it to Mercedes.  Mercy shakes her head and rears back.

Angel:  NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, WAIT! WAIT!

Gena:  Mercedes stops as Angel scribbles more on the check.  She shows it to Mercy, who smiles and shakes her head.  Angel scribbles more, and Mercedes juts her thumb up more and more.

Chad:  Angel finally scribbles a number to Mercedes’ liking, and she reaches out for the check.  She looks at it and smiles… before ripping it up and throwing it into Angel’s face and lands her on the mat with a Discus Clothesline!

Crowd:  Droga!!!

Gena:  Meanwhile, Tatsu shoves Melissa over the top ropes and turns around just in time to get punched right in the face by Chanelle, closed fist and all.  Winter sees this and she jumps on Chanelle’s back, biting at her shoulder.

Chanelle:  GODDAMN THIS BITCH CRAY!!!

Chad:  Chanelle flings Winter over her shoulder, but Tatsu jumps on her from the front and begins hammering away at her face, punching, scratching, and even a few bites of her own!  Don’t mess with the Kawaii Dragons!

Gena:  Delia has Filth backed up into a corner, stretching her leg out in a corner choke as she shouts at her.

Delia:  Do you give up now, bitch?!

Chad:  I didn’t think this match was being contested under Tornado Rules!  Ryan Richards calls the other three referees down to ringside to help maintain some sort of order! Constance Salazaar, Jade Pham, and Dylan Roberts come rushing down and slide inside of the ring.

Gena:  Dylan pries both Kawaii Dragons off of Chanelle and shouts at them to go to their corner!  He then forces Chanelle to her corner as Jade keeps Melissa in check.  Constance argues with Delia and Filth to exit the ring.

Chad:  It doesn’t seem like Delia wants to listen, but after a few authoritative gestures, she gives in and gives Filth one final boot to the gut before exiting the ring.  This leaves Mercedes and Angel inside of the ring… Until Angel dives and tags in Melissa.

Gena:  Melissa eagerly steps inside of the ring as she shouts at Mercedes.

Melissa:  The Argentine Assassin?  More like a cadela estúpida, sem talento if you ask mmm…

Chad:  Mercedes hauls off and slaps Melissa in the face before letting her finish that sentence.  She grounds Melissa with another Discus Clothesline, following it up quickly with a Hair Pull Mat Slam!  She wrings Melissa’s blonde hairs from between her fingers proudly.

Gena:  Chanelle Martinez climbs inside of the ring before the referees can stop her and she pulls Mercedes to the mat by her hair.  She stomps on her viciously before climbing on top of Mercedes and punching away.  The referee tries to stop her.

Chanelle:  Ain’t no disqualifications in this bitch!  Back up!

Chad:  The referees pull Chanelle off of Mercedes.  As Mercedes gets back to her feet, Kash throws a chair at her, but she catches it.  Stopping to laugh at this, she doesn’t notice Filth flying off of the top rope with a Missile Dropkick until it is too late!

*CRACK!*

Gena:  Talk about a team effort here.  These girls want nothing more than to embarrass Mercedes in her hometown, and tell A.G.I.F.T. just who runs this show!  Melissa flops on top of Mercedes and hooks the leg.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Winter comes inside of the ring with a kendo stick and she smacks Melissa across the back with it repeatedly until Dylan Roberts drags her over to her own corner.

Winter:  You fuck with my mama, and you get fucked!

Gena:  Winter points her kendo stick at Melissa as she is tossed through the ropes forcefully.

Tatsu:  Keep filthy hand off my Winter, asshole!

Chad:  Melissa crawls over to her corner first, trying hard to make a tag to Filth, but Mercedes is able to leap up and tag in Winter!  Winter raises her kendo stick in the air as she climbs back inside.

Gena:  Angel steals the tag as she runs inside of the ring, booting Winter in the gut before she can get inside of the ring.  She rips the kendo stick from Winter’s hand and bashes her over the head with it, then she takes Tatsu out in the same fashion!

Chad:  She must have taken lessons before this match.  She is rich enough to hire that kind of help at the drop of a hat.  She goes to take Delia out, but Delia drops to the arena floor, pointing at Angel.

Gena:  Angel hits a few shots on Mercedes before Mercedes rolls to the outside.  Delia, Tatsu, and Mercedes study the situation as they talk amongst one another.  Angel prances around the ring with the kendo stick in hand.

Chad:  She must be pretty fucking proud of herself.  She points the stick at Delia, Tatsu, and Mercedes, daring them to come inside of the ring.  She then steps over Winter and brings the stick to her throat and chokes her out with a sort of Camel Clutch.

Gena:  Winter’s teammates storm the ring, but Angel quickly lets go and points the stick at them.  Filth and Chanelle attempt to enter the ring, but Mercedes and Delia hit stereo Superkicks, knocking them off the apron.

Chad:  Tatsu hits a Dragon’s Mist to Angel, and A.G.I.F.T. begin stomping away at Angel quickly, circling her like sharks that smell blood.  They back up a few paces, and then Delia coaxes her up.  She punches Angel in the face, and then Mercedes hits an uppercut.

Gena:  As she falls to the ground, Tatsu lifts her leg up and catches it, steadying herself before hitting an Ax Kick to the top of Angel’s head to send her back to the mat!  They celebrate as Winter dives on top of Angel for the pin!

One!
Two!

Chad:  But Filth rushes inside of the ring and shoves Delia over on top of Winter, breaking up the pin.  The referees swarm both sides, but we go right back to an all-out brawl, with the referees dodging hits just to stay in the game!

Gena:  Someone catches Jade with a right hook that sends her reeling back, and then Constance flies the other way.  This is pure pandemonium.  I bet Tad Ezra is sitting back and enjoying this one.

Chad:  Dylan and Ryan finally get things somewhat under control as they back everyone but Winter and Melissa to their corners.  However, Melissa immediately tags in Filth, and Winter tags in Tatsu!

Gena:  Tatsu goes for a high kick to the head, but Filth dodges it and grabs Tatsu’s foot, tripping her up.  Tatsu then kicks Filth in the stomach to back her up, and she kips up to her feet.  Filth tries for a Handspring Back Elbow, but Tatsu does a Matrix Evasion!

Chad:  As Filth turns around, her and Tatsu spring off of one another’s feet from attempted Dropkicks, and they both roll through!  Tatsu gets to her feet, but Filth rolls back and catches Tatsu with her legs, taking her down with a Spinning Head Scissor!

Gena:  Tatsu flips over onto her back and holds onto her neck.  Filth licks her lips as black goo sputters from her mouth.  Winter tosses something to Tatsu, and Tatsu catches it, covering her face.

Chad:  Filth smirks as Tatsu gets to her feet.  She stumbles back and as soon as she faces Filth, her and Filth both hit their signature mists to one another!

Crowd:  OH SHIT!

Gena:  I’ll say!  Both women are blinded now, wildly swinging at one another, making few connections.  Filth grabs onto Tatsu’s pigtails and pulls her in for a DDT, but Tatsu gets out of it and hits a Neckbreaker to Filth before diving over toward Delia for the tag!

Chad:  Delia gets inside of the ring and picks Filth up.  She nails a Scoop Slam before backing up.  As Filth gets back to her feet, Delia hits a Spear that knocks her to the ground.  Delia drops down for the pin!

One!
Two!

Gena:  Angel and Chanelle step inside and pull Delia off of Filth, right as Filth is about to kick out.  They pummel her before retreating at the sight of Winter and Mercedes getting inside of the ring.  They play innocent as the referees stop them from getting at Nobility.

Chad:  Winter and Mercedes get back to their corners as Delia pushes her hair back.  She grabs onto Filth’s arm and gets ready for a Crossface, but Filth rolls out of the way and brings Delia over with a a shoulder wrenching Arm Drag.

Gena:  Delia falls on the mat, and Filth reaches out and tags Chanelle in.  Chanelle quickly gets inside of the ring and as Delia starts to get back to her feet, Chanelle hits a Hip Attack.  As Delia crawls over to the ropes, she pulls herself up and charges Chanelle.

Chad:  But Chanelle jumps up and catches her with a Rear View!  As Delia falls back into a corner, Chanelle stomps at her, getting her grounded into the corner.  She backs up and then charges in for Ridin’ Yo Face (Bronco Buster)!

Gena:  As Chanelle connects with the move, Winter comes up and hits a powerful Superkick to the side of Chanelle’s head!  Chanelle effectively falls into the ropes, and Delia slowly pushes her off.  She glares down at Chanelle and rips her up to her feet.

Chad:  Delia flings Chanelle into the ropes, and as she comes back, she drops Chanelle with a Yakuza Kick to the gut.  Delia then moves backward and charges forward with a Punt Kick to the chin!

Gena:  Delia walks around the ring, arms in the air as she shows off for the cheering fans.  She then points over to Mercedes, who is nonchalantly holding her arm out for the tag.  Delia shakes her head as she hits another Punt Kick to Chanelle’s chin!  She then walks over and tags Mercedes in!

Chad:  Mercedes gets inside of the ring and looks out to see Filth on the mat, trying to wipe away at her eyes.  She sees Melissa and Angel, looking as if they want no part in this match anymore.  She smirks and then she then lifts Chanelle up into a Black Rose Overdrive (Inverted Death Valley Driver)!

Gena:  Mercedes hunches over Chanelle as she points over to Melissa.  Melissa shakes her head, and Mercedes lifts Chanelle up onto her shoulders again.  She hits another Black Rose Overdrive, much to the delight of the fans!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!*

Chad:  Mercedes looks out to Angel and beckons her inside.  Angel shakes her head and tells Mercedes to come to her.  Mercedes smirks and lifts Chanelle up once more.  She nails her with a third Black Rose Overdrive!

Crowd:  OH SHIT! *POP!*

Gena:  She goes to pick Chanelle up once more, but Filth comes into the ring to save Chanelle, but Mercedes ducks out of the way and grabs Filth’s arm and does 2 to Tango (Arm Wrench Hook Kick)!  Filth falls down and Mercedes picks Chanelle up once more, but the referee stops the match, calling for the bell!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Due to referee stoppage as a result of a KO… Your winners… ALL-GIRLS FIGHT TEEEEEEEEEEEAMMMMMMM!!!

The crowd cheers loudly as Mercedes finishes the last Black Rose Overdrive on Chanelle.  She then kicks her shoulder to show that Chanelle is, in fact, knocked out.  Winter, Tatsu, and Darling enter the ring to stand with Mercedes, looking out at Angel Kash and Melissa Ruin, who step down from the apron.  They reach inside to pull Chanelle from the ring, but Winter and Tatsu jerk at them, causing them to stop for a second, before laughing.  Winter and Tatsu hug onto each other, jumping up and down as “Chick Habit” plays over the speakers.  Delia walks over to Filth and picks her up, tossing her to the outside of the ring.  She dusts her hands before meeting Mercedes, Winter, and Tatsu in the center of the ring.  They raise their arms as the crowd goes wild, and the music takes us off the air.

Tune in on Sunday, June 30th, 2019 to see the hot action of the SCU Pre Show to Into the Void XIII.  Then, tune in to see the much anticipated eighth Into the Void, presented by Sin City Wrestling!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 07:29:16 AM by Mark Ward »