Author Topic: “Oh, great!”  (Read 363 times)

Offline Caleb Storms

• View Profile
    • Caleb Storms
“Oh, great!”
« on: May 24, 2019, 06:52:35 PM »
 Caleb ended up taking the pin in the Fatal Four Way allowing Austin to walk out with the SCW World Heavyweight Championship but not having done anything to quell Fenris’s wrath, whether or not the two men would get a rematch was unclear at this point but there was one thing that was clear, a rematch against Fenris was the last thing Caleb wanted but this week he had a match to worry about as he was taking on the Satanic Superstar Kedron Williams who had made quite an impact in his first month with SCW as he had a bloody feud with Ben Jordan, can Caleb win and avoid Fenris?

Driving around Reno, Nevada
Friday the 24th of April 2018, 18:00pm

I wish I could say that the England tour was fun, but it wasn’t.

Pretty sure I don’t need to explain why either since me and Roxi where knocked out of the Blast from the Past Tournament in the second round and I incurred the wrath of Fenris after he lost the title to Austin at the start of the tour, I don’t know if Fenris is still mad at me because of my bone headed tweet but there is one thing I do know that’s related to SCW, I have another match to worry about before I run into Fenris again.

Which hopefully won’t be for a long while yet.

Said match is against a guy who made his debut during the UK Tour by starting a bloody feud with Ben Jordan and I don’t mean bloody as in the British slang term either (one of several things I leaned during my time in the UK) Kedrpn Williams a self-proclaimed Satanist, and as the preview pointed out, my favorite type of music is often stereotyped as being 100% satanic so yeah, there’s a hint of irony in this match.

Though to be frank, I’ll take a match against a Satanist over a rematch against Fenris any day of the week.

“So, any idea when your going back to Twitter?” Katie asked as she checked the twitter feed through her iPhone, since the match at London Brawling II I have been leaving the tweets to her because I don’t trust myself to not put my foot in my mouth again! Then again, she hasn’t been active on Twitter recently (and neither has Jessie for that matter) so maybe I should’ve done that instead, who knows? “I mean with any luck, Fenris has forgotten about you.”

“Katie, I tweeted “thank god” in response to Fenris’s title loss last month and said it in my promo for me and Roxi’s first Blast from the Past Match the following week.” I responded before turning up the volume so that we could hear the song, “Under No Illusion” by Savage Messiah off their new album Demons, a bit better. “I don’t think he’s going to forget that any time soon! Best I can hope for is that he choses to focus nn getting back in the title picture.”

“Here’s hoping.” Katie responded before resting her arm on the car door which had the window down because it was a hot day and drumming her fingers along to the guitar riff. “Am I the only one not feeling the large number of ballads in this album? It started off strong with Virtue Signal but most of the album sounds like it belongs on a radio rock rather than a thrash metal album.”

“To be fair, Savage Messiah are hardly the heaviest Neo-Thrash band around, and the new stuff sounded great at the album launch show.” I pointed out and Katie shrugged her shoulders in response. “At least we have the new Fleshgod Apocalypse and Diamond Head albums to look forward too over the weekend.”

“True, and Fleshgod have yet to make a bad album.” Katie nodded in agreement before I noticed that the car was low on fuel. “Car need topping up? I think we passed a gas station back there.”

“Yeah but Reno is a big city, I’m sure we’ll find another gas station.” I pointed out as I glanced around the city in search of another gas station, by the time we found another one the album had looped around again but thankfully we were still doing okay for fuel by that point, still we needed more fuel to get back to the hotel without issue so we pulled into the gas station for a top up. “I paid for the last one, I think it’s your turn?” I asked Katie and she checked the contents of her wallet before checking her bank account on her phone and then up at the gas prices.

“You’re lucky, I have just enough to get us back to the hotel.” Katie responded before we got out and the attendant started filling up the car, once he went off with Katie to pay for the fuel, I got ready to do my promo as I overheard the attendant saying that their card machine wasn’t working.

“I think if last month taught me anything, it’s that I need to learn what not to tweet after a World Title Match! But hey, that’s behind me now and hopefully me and Fenris can move on with our lives as I get ready to take on SCW’s resident Satanist Kedron Williams in singles action this week on Climax Control, and after seeing what he did to Ben Jordan in London I would be nervous enough but I’m also sore from the Fatal Four Way Match that I got added too because of my big mouth so yeah!”

This won’t be fun!

“But hey, at least Fenris has forgotten about me, right? At least I hope so, Kedron, if you asked the average moral guardian, they’d say that this match was a match between Satanists just because I’m a metalhead! Just to make things clear, I’m atheist and if I was honest about my views on religion the controversy surrounding Jessie’s comments about Ben the year before would seem tame by comparison and my big mouth has gotten me into enough trouble already! In other words, Kedron this is a match between a metalhead and a Satanist and the metalhead is going to win!”

But I digress.

“To make a long story short Kedron, I’m looking to bounce back from a very bad month that was kicked off by said big mouth and you’re my first step towards achieving that! That said, I saw your match at London Brawling II and I know that you won’t make things easy for me to say the least! But I will come out on top in this match and that’s all that matters.

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“When I first saw my match for this week my reaction was “oh, great” because I’ve already had enough problems with brutal opponents in the ring! But at the same time, I’m using this match to get back on the right track and the only way I can do that is by beating you Kedron so you had better brace yourself because there’s a storm brewing otherwise you’ll be blown away by “The Metal Storm” Caleb Storms on his way to the top of the mountain!”

Katie returned to me having paid for fuel as the scene fades.
user posted image