Author Topic: SCU Underground Ep. 23 (Results)  (Read 2583 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCU Underground Ep. 23 (Results)
« on: May 23, 2019, 03:42:34 AM »

\'user

Sin City Underground presents: Underground Ep. 23
Live from Elland Road, Leeds, England on Wednesday May 22nd, 2019 at 11:59pm PST

\'user\'user\'user

\'user

The cameras roam around the crowd in the outdoor Elland Road in Leeds, England as the morning sun glares across the cameras.  The crowd begins to roar in excitement, whistling and waving signs of support.  Within a moment, the focus comes to the center of the ring to find ring announcer, Liam Gagnon standing proudly with a smile on his face. As the crowd pops loudly, he waits a moment for it to fade before his voice booms over the speakers.

Liam:  Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES!!! Welcome to Sin City Underground presents: Underground Episode 23, live from Elland Road, Leeds, England!!!

Crowd:  *Mega pop!*

Liam: Iiiiiintroducing first, from Ottawa, Ontario, respectfully welcome the General Manager of Sin City Underground… TAD… EZZZZZZZZZZRAAAAAAAAAA!!!

“Ready To Let Go" by Cage The Elephant begins playing as the audience boos loudly for the arrival of the General Manager. The lights come up as Tad walks onto the stage in a torn SCU printed t-shirt. He looks from side to side before raising his arms up in the air. This gets him a reaction before he runs down the ramp. He makes his way all around the ring before swinging around to the ring steps. He jogs up them and wastes no time in getting inside of the ring. He walks around, throwing his arms up in the air and a sly grin on his face. After working the crowd for a moment, Tad walks up to Liam, shaking his hands with him before accepting the microphone from him. He takes center stage as Liam steps back to the ropes. Tad looks from side to side, grinning and shaking his head at the reaction and letting it die down before he continues.

Tad:  Hey ya limey bastards!  It’s great to be here! … not!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Tad laughs as he had the crowd going just seconds ago.  He then shakes his head and raises his hand to lower the roar of the audience.

Tad:  Hey, General Manager here, microphone in hand.  I don’t waste air time, because it’s precious around here.  That means you shut your fucking mouths now, please and thank you.

Tad gives it a second, pretending to be patient as he looks around with a more serious look on his face now.  He sets his clipboard down on the corner turnbuckle nearest to him before continuing.

Tad:  So, there’s a lot to talk about tonight.  But I’m going to be honest. I got a hot Grindr engagement lined up, so I’m going to cut the fat and only talk about the good stuff.  Let’s start with the state of the championship scene.  We got some pretty damn solid champions, don’t we?  Kelli Torres, John Blade, Powershock, Shannon Middlebrooks, The New Foundation, and your Three Way… Oh, wait…

Tad chuckles as he looks across the audience.  They boo him more and more loudly, but he waves it off.

Tad:  Nobility actually did it.  They beat The Three Way.  Who’da thunk it, eh?  A genius, that’s who.  The unbeatable champions who define the tag division in both companies got outsmarted by a couple of rich girls.  Don’t think for one second that it was an accident that Nobility was given that shot last week, on a show where the rules get thrown out the window.  Do I look like I’m fucking stupid?  I don’t think so…

Crowd:  YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Tad:  Well, it’s only polite to return the favor, ya ingrates!  I guess the term reach-around doesn’t exist here either?  Damn… We have solid champions.  We have a solid roster.  But, I’m not going to lie. The most active champions we had in SCU were The Three Way.  If no one else would show up to promote this company, it was The Three Way.  And I essentially screwed them, so what makes you think I’m going to let the other champions coast on Easy Street?  The owner might be okay with selling a predictable product where literally no titles changed hands at London Brawling, but I’m not.

The crowd murmurs, surprised by Tad’s blunt honesty.  They give off a light, mixed reaction, but Tad doesn’t seem to care.

Tad:  I’m going to start with our Underground Champions, Powershock and Shannon Middlebrooks.  Last week, you two slept on Kelli Torres and John Blade.  Look where it got you.  Your titles are now on the line against the Combat Champions, who don’t have to defend their belts at Into the Void on June 30th.  I put both of you on notice last week, but I’m not finished.  I plan to make sure that SCU gets shaken up at it’s core, and to do that, I need to look at every piece of talent that we have left after clearing house.  And if the champions are still champions after Into the Void, then there will be no way that anyone can accuse them of coasting.  Take this as your fair warning, because Into the Void is going to see not one, but two, of the most intense matches that our Honor Wrestling roots have bestowed upon us.

The crowd goes quiet, listening intensely as Tad pauses, looking around.

Tad:  Without the permission of the owner, or Donna Beauchamp, I am going rogue in booking both Underground Championships to be defended at the SCU exclusive Into the Void Pre Show, in two respective… Warrior’s Brawl Matches!!!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!!!*

Tad:  I am NOT playing around anymore.  If this shadow owner wants to make money, then he needs to start listening to me, and this is the way for him to bank it!

Tad looks into the camera, and despite his heelish approach to this announcement, the crowd is still roaring in approval for his decision.

Tad:  When I said that the surviving team members in the match last week would get title shots, I never once said they would be one on one.  They have guaranteed their spot in the Warrior’s Brawl matches, along with the respective champions, but there will be six other people in that structure as well, and blood will be shed.  Sweat will drench them.  Tears will roll.  And the Underground Championships will be earned…  Starting next week, we will be holding a series of qualifier matches, leading up to Into the Void.  So, I wish you all the best of luck.  And if the owner doesn’t like it?  Tough shit, because he’s going to have a lot of disappointed money funnels, I mean fans, to answer to.  Let’s get this fucking party started, eh?

Tad smirks as he drops the microphone and kicks it toward the edge of the ring.  “Ready To Let Go” plays over the speakers as Tad exits the ring and walks toward the back.  The crowd is on fire after such an enormous announcement, even after Tad disappears behind the curtains.

Two rows of pearly white teeth appear and nearly take over the screen as the picture fades in. The camera operator takes a step back and zooms out, just a little bit. At that point, it is clear who those teeth are the result of a huge smile. And who do they belong to?

The debuting Merlot Ayano!

Merlot: How doing!?

She immediately realizes that this is probably the first time that the people within Sin City Underground and their respective fans have heard her voice.

Merlot: Think introductions are in order. Name is Merlot Ayano!

She nods her head.

Merlot: Grew up in Osaka, Japan. Strangely enough, even though come from wrestling family, didn’t really appreciate professional wrestling for long time. Trained at family gym. Had matches. However, wasn’t until met Natsuko Aimi that I became serious about craft...but, was many years ago. You all no want to hear about that now. Maybe tell that story at later time.

Another head nod results.

Merlot: Anyway, after wrestling in Japan for while, journeyed here to Las Vegas in 2015. Why? Many reasons, but most pressing one was to expand talents and continue to thrive as a wrestler.

Merlot pauses for a moment as a pensive looks etches itself on her face. It takes her a few seconds, but she eventually shares what’s on her mind.

Merlot: Journey in professional wrestling has not been easy. Gone through many taxing times. Gone through many tough times—

There’s a small pause.

Merlot: But, endured those taxing times. And because of those tough times, am able to stand here before you. Sensei Natsuko taught me to hold head up, keep smiling, and keep fighting. Is how I got to Sin City Underground. And is how will continue to thrive.

She nods her head once more.

Merlot: Kandy Kaine, you are first opponent here in Sin City Underground. Is best to make a good first impression. Is also best to never take opponent lightly. So, when bell ring, will fight like life depends on it. Will show you and rest of fans just why Sin City Underground signed Merlot. And when all is said and done, will shake hands. Is show of honor and respect.

Merlot flashes another smile as the picture lingers on her for just a bit. It then fades out a few seconds later.

\'user Vs \'user

Singles Match
Merlot Ayano Vs Kandy Kaine

Liam: This opening match is set for one fall. First making her debut in Sin City… She is a seven time multi champion…

The fans sit and wait as the lights in the arena phase out. Everyone sits in silence until the chaotic rifts of symphonic sounds of exist†trace’s “Futatsu no Roe” begins to pump throughout air. A couple of lights at the base of the entrance ramp flicker on. Merlot Ayano stands with her back turned as the beams illuminate her. She quickly raises her right fist in the air before using both of her hands to blow kisses into the air. She then spins around and lets out great shout just as the song begins to ramp up.

Liam: From Osaka, Japan…. Please welcome Merlot Ayano!!!!!

Merlot scans the cheering crowd and stretches out her right arm as she makes her way down to the ring. Merlot heads directly towards the steps upon reaching the end of the entrance ramp. She wipes her boots on the apron before stepping through the ropes. Merlot strolls around the ring as the lights return before heading to one of the corners. She uses the ropes to get loose and stretch out her legs as she awaits for Kandy to to enter the ring.

Liam: And her opponent!!!

"Candy" by Far East Movement begins playing over the speakers as brightly colored lights of all shades flash across the stage. Kandy Kaine comes out onto the stage, and she lets out a squeal as she jumps up and down as the fans cheer for her. She dances from one side of the stage to the other before working up as she stands center stage.

Liam: On her way to the ring, from the Kandy Kingdom, standing at 5'4" and weighing in at 122lb, she is... Kandy Kaine!!!

Kandy squeals again, hearing her name. She charges down the ramp, slapping hands on one side before moving over to the next side. She then dashes under the bottom rope, jumping up and down for the fans.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena: Merlot and Kandy rush to the middle of the ring but stop and stare. They extend their arms as the two shake hands then tie up. Kandy tries to outpower Merlot but she wraps her foot around Kandy’s and trips her up as they go down Merlot rolls Kandy into a small package!

One…
Two…

Chad: This one was almost over before it started. Merlot gets to her feet as she points to her head letting Kandy know that she almost outsmarted her.

Gena: Merlot goes for a front kick but Kandy counters by grabbing on to her foot then stepping in for a clothesline! Kandy then follows that up with an elbow drop onto the chest of Merlot.

Chad:  Kandy gets to her feet and grabs Merlot to help her up, Kandy tries to grab Merlot but Merlot quickly it's a hard chop to the chest. Merlot goes for another hard chop but Kandy blocks it then hits a stiff kick to Merlot’s left leg. Merlot smiles and hits a stiff kick of her own, then another!

Gena: Kandy drops to one knee, Merlot goes for a spinning roundhouse kick but Kandy lowers her head to avoid contact then leaps off her knee to grab Merlot as she shoves her to the corner. Kandy knee’s Merlot in the gut then lifts her up to sit her on the top turnbuckle.

Chad: Kandy steps on the middle turnbuckle as she grabs on Merlot to lift her up but Merlot holds on to the top ropes to block it. Merlot hits Kandy with a headbutt!

Gena: Kandy steps off the turnbuckles holding her head as Merlot stands on the middle turnbuckle and jumps off hitting Kandy in the face with a dropkick! Kandy goes down! Merlot grabs Kandy and sits her up. Merlot swings her leg back to hit a hard stiff kick but Kandy grabs on her Merlot’s foot to counter it into an ankle lock!!!

Chad: Merlot, however, is able to extend her arm out to grab on to the ropes forcing Kandy to let go of the hold. Kandy quickly grabs Merlot from behind pulling her away from the ropes and goes for a release German suplex but Merlot lands on her feet! Kandy gets to her feet as Merlot takes a step then jumps up to the air… Eternal Burning!!! (High-Velocity Roundhouse kick)

Gena: Kandy goes down as Merlot quickly get on top for the cover!

One…
Two…
Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Your winner of this match… Merlot Ayano!!!!!!

Futatsu no Koe by exist†trace starts to play as Merlot’s hand gets raised. Kandy sits up shaking the cobwebs. Merlot offers her hand to help Kandy to her feet. Kandy takes her hand, Merlot smiles and gives Kandy a slight bow.

Kandy still a bit out of it grabs on to the ropes, Merlot backs away as Kandy slowly goes through the ropes to exit the ring. Merlot goes over to the turnbuckle to stand on the middle turnbuckle as she raises her hand in the air to the roar of cheers from the crowd.

The cameras come into focus and it is on that of the Williams Dynasty. As a matter of fact the cameras pan in on a shot making out with his wife Kimberly and of course Brittany is making out with Halo. Jennifer is on the phone as she seems to be talking to somebody all of the Williams family are clad in their trademark red and black. Marissa Henry walks into the room as she looks at everyone.

Marissa: Hi everyone do you mind if I can get an interview with all of you?!

All she gets in return however is silenced as they all just make out with one another. Kimberly finally sighs as she looks at her husband.

Kimberly: Just when things were getting really good…

Todd: Don’t worry babe we can take this back to the shower or maybe the hotel room that sounds like an an amazing idea.

Marissa: Ahem… Do you mind taking a moment out of what you were doing for an interview?!

Brittany sighs as she looks over at Halo.

Halo: Y’all mind givin’ us a li’l space here?

Brittany: It’s just like you to be so rude especially when we were in the middle of something important. So please do tell what do we owe this honor Marissa. What do you want to know that is more important than making out with my wife or everyone else doing their own thing for that matter.

Marissa: Well for starters how does it finally feel to be making your debut in SCU tonight?!

Brittany sighs in return.

Brittany: Captain obvious with a stupid question. I thought I told you before that it felt amazing. Last week everyone thought I was full of shit when I announced I was coming here but look at me. I appear in SCW and I appear here. I am the number one contender for their top title for a reason, and in SCW I slapped the shit out of my mother. I really don’t give a damn I will bury Seleana, mom, or even Alicia Lukas but when push comes to shove I will be the champion point fucking blank and there isn’t anything that anybody can do to stop that.

Marissa: But how about tonight how do you feel about walking into a tag team match with your wife especially since GM Tad Ezra said he has his eyes on this match?

Halo: Ain’t she just told you why he’s got his damn eyes on this match? She’s the big damn shit over there on Climax Control so damn right he’s lookin’ at her here too! He’d be a damn fool not to!

Brittany: I am the spotlight and tonight it’s about the Dynasty. Tonight it’s about the Lil Dream Machines!

Todd: And of course the Dreamer, and it’s about doing what we do best going out there and making our dreams become a reality. Now my daughter and daughter in law are going to be proving why they are a more dominant wrestling family. First of all Denise Andrews it fucking awful. She’s the daughter of TNA but Brittany is the daughter of not one but two amazing wrestlers add that with Halo who is a true southern belle who will slap the taste out of someone’s mouth and you have two women who have their eyes set on whatever they wish. I doubt they could be stopped.

Brittany: We won’t be and we don’t get the chance to wrestle that much with each other but now we can. We can showcase what we are about and what SCW is missing out on when they didn’t offer me the money. In their eyes I was probably weak after I lost to Evie Baang but look at me now. SCU is showing me the MONEY! I am the Blast From The Past winner and I am getting my rightful respect. There’s a reason why I only have one lost under me and together with Halo we will not be failing against some scrubs!

Halo: It’s time for y’all to sit up and take notice. Ain’t nobody takin’ anyone in this room for granted again, y’all heard?  

Brittany kisses Halo.

Brittany: God I love this woman. We didn’t come here to be bottom of the barrel we came here to win.

Todd: Exactly and the same goes for me. Tonight I walk into a triple threat match and I will come out on top. Against Hitamishi and JAred Black. I am the man who is a legend and a Hall of Famer. I am not going to let some scrubs come in the way of me proving myself.

Kimberly: My man is everything to this company and I am here to let you know that Todd will do whatever it takes to win. If I have to cheat and get involved so be it but as long as he comes out on top that’s all that matters right?!

Marissa: Wow you seem pretty forward about everything.

Kimberly: Exactly… I am my husband’s hype women and this is a takeover. This stable will take over everything and we can’t be stopped. We just won’t be stopped. Not now and certainly not ever!

Todd: So bring on the challenges we will be waiting.

Halo: Like I said, y’all heard?

Brittany: Anyway we said what we had to say so you can get out!

With that Brittany pie faces Marissa and tbe camera as we go to elsewhere.

You see Kingingiseisha "Hitamashii" Shirasu backstage and he runs into Head of Security and former trainer Casey Williams.

Casey:  Hey, Hitamashii, it is good to see you again. What are you doing here in SCU, as I thought you were in SCW?

Hitamashii: I was, but I have been meeting with Tad because I am interested in joining SCU and being able to be near people I am familiar with in you, Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell, even though I know you guys are security here now, but knowing you guys are here, I can relax a little more, and my meeting with both Mark and Tad was to allow me to leave SCW and join SCU, which both men were gracious enough to allow me to do. This will be the last time I show up in SCW outside of the Supercards for a long time.

Casey:  Well, I am happy to see you here in SCU, and you better be on your best behavior, because I don't want to have to pull you off of someone, or have Andrew or Ivan do the same,

Hitamashii:You don't have to worry about me, as I have changed a lot since you trained me. I have grown up a little bit, as I did some soul searching and more training since then.

Casey:  I am glad to hear it. Well, welcome to SCU and I can't wait to see you in action here against Jared Black and Todd Williams.

Hitamashii:  I am familiar with Todd Williams, having seen him compete in SCW, and I know you are more familiar with Jared Black than I am, as he competed back in the day, so can I pick your mind later on him?

Casey:  Absolutely, I will be in touch soon.

Casey extends his hand as he wants to shake Hitamashii's hand, and Hitamashii obliges before walking away as the scene fades to black.

\'user Vs \'user Vs \'user

Triple Threat Match
Jared Black Vs Todd Williams Vs Hitamashii

Liam:  The following contest is a Triple Threat and is scheduled for one fall!  Iiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from Jacksonville, FL standing at 6’1” and weighing in at 220lb, he is… “Unhinged” Jared Blaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

“Sacred Heart" by It Dies Today begins to play over the speakers as smoke starts to billow out from beneath the curtain. Then a spotlight is shown at the top of the ramp. Through the smoke emerges Jared Black, as the light shines off his mirrored aviator sunglasses and leather trenchcoat. Jared then starts his trek towards the ring. The lights start to come up as he climbs up onto the apron of the ring. He climbs the middle turnbuckle and removes his sunglasses as he bobs his head to the chorus which can be heard by the fans.

"Most days I'd sit and wish for,
This place to fall into the bay,
Its greatest offense being thievery
And I
Will wash away the sins of former lovers,
A trail of stillborn conquest in my wake.
Tonight"

Then Jared hops into the ring and removes his coat. He goes to his corner and awaits his opponent. "Sacred Heart" fading away.

Liam:  Aaaaaaaaaand his opponent, from Long Island, NY standing at 6’ and weighing in at 210lb, he is… “The Dreamer” Todd Willlllllliaaaaaaaaaammmsssssss!!!

Be Somebody begins to blast all across the speakers. The moment it does that is when Todd Williams comes out with his wife Kimberly. Todd smiles as he runs out slapping the stretched out hands of all of the fans that are cheering him on. He runs down to the ring and quickly slides inside. He holds his hand up as his girlfriend takes his place on the side of the ring. He bounces around passionately waiting for the match to start.

Liam:  And finally, from Himeji, Japan standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 192lb, he is… Hitamashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

The opening riffs of Fire In Our House by Astral Doors hits the speakers and Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu comes out to the stage, looking smug, and stands there as the crowd gives him boos. Hitamashii walks from one side of the stage to the other with a swag in his step before he looks around the crowd, and starts to walk towards the ring slowly, stopping halfway down the ramp and turning his head with his nose in the air to look at the crowd, their faces showing that they do not like the way he is looking down upon them. Hitamashii lowers his head slowly and turns back to face the ring, walking down towards the apron. Hitamashii climbs up to the apron and steps between the top rope and the middle rope, looking around at the fans as they continue to boo him.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Three men debut in SCU right now, and they promise to give us a show.  Todd shows off for the crowd as Hitamashii watches on carefully.  Jared Black comes behind Todd and wraps his arms around him, bringing him back into a German Suplex.

Chad:  Jared thinks he’s something special, and with a move like that, it’s no wonder.  But Hitamashii comes up behind him and hits a Spinning Heel Kick to the back of Black’s head.  And just as quickly as he hits that, a low spin kick takes Black off of his feet.

Gena:  The crowd does not like what’s happening to the Unhinged one right now.  Hitamashii is on top of Black, pummeling him.  But Williams is back to his feet and he comes up behind, picking Hitamashii up with a Full Nelson hold.

Chad:  If nothing else, these new faces are certainly giving us everything we could ask for and more.  Black gets up to his feet and has a menacing look on his face as he gets closer to Hitamashii.

Gena:  Todd wrenches the hold tightly, and there is no escaping from it at this point.  Hitamashii struggles against it, and sees Black coming at him, cracking his knuckles.  He launches his feet forward, kicking Black in the chest and pushing Todd into the ropes for the break!

Chad:  Hitamashii is on fire tonight!  He never was known for his grounded behavior in SCW, and it looks like he’s not about to start here, climbing up the turnbuckle.  He sizes Williams up, but Black charges into the ropes, causing Hitamashii to rack his sack on the top ropes.

Gena:  Hitamashii does not look like he’s enjoying that at all. I’ve never had those, so I wouldn’t know how it feels.

Chad:  It’s the pain of baring a child, crammed into five seconds.  A real blast.  Unhinged picks Hitamashii up from the top rope, and Todd offers a helping hand.  They charge forward, Black hitting a Running Powerslam, as Todd dives with them, shoulder ramming into his back!

Crowd:  This is awesome! *Clap* This is awesome! *Clap* This is awesome! *Clap*

Gena:  It’s not just awesome.  It’s fucking stellar.  Black rolls Hitamashii onto his back and hooks the leg, but Todd plants a boot to the side of his face!  Black holds onto his face as he rolls off, and Todd steals the cover.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Black didn’t do most of the heavy lifting to wind up getting pushed to the side!  He pulls Todd off of Hitamashii and hooks the leg now.

One!
Two!

Gena:  Todd does a single split legdrop over Black’s back, breaking up the cover.  He picks Black up and Irish Whips him into the ropes, but Black reverses it at the last second and flips Todd over the top ropes.

Chad:  But Todd lands on the apron, and pulls Black over with a Snap Suplex, but his foot slips, and they both go tumbling to the arena floor.  They are feeling that slip up, but Todd is still not feeling it as hard as Black.

Gena:  Todd gets to his feet and he lifts Black up with him.  Black shoves him, and Todd shoves him back.  They start hitting fist after fist at one another, so much so that they don’t see…

Chad:  SUICIDE DIVE FROM HITAMASHII!!! SUICIDE DIVE FROM HITAMASHII!!!

Crowd:  HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Gena:  That literally came from nowhere!  A kip up, and he was through the ropes faster than The Flash!  They are taking their time getting to their feet after that one, and the barricade has been pushed back a few feet from the impact.

Chad:  The crowd may not like two of these men, but they can appreciate the athleticism each one is bringing to the table.  Black somehow gets to his feet first as he picks Hitamashii up and rolls him inside of the ring.

Gena:  He takes a few breaths before rolling inside of the ring.  But just as fast as he gets inside, Hitamashii is up and catches him with Farore's Wind (knee strike/Rain Trigger)!!!  He’s down, and Hitamashii hooks the leg!

One!
Two!

Chad:  TODD IS INSIDE OF THE RING!  He is right there!!!

Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via pinfall… Hitamashii!!!!!!!!

The crowd cheers as “Fire In Our House” by Astral Doors begins playing.  Hitamashii wastes no time in rolls out of the ring and holding his arms up in the air in victory.  Todd stomps angrily around as he mouths off to Black.  Hitamashii smiles wickedly as he backs up the ramp and toward the curtains.

In the back corridors, a bright light flashes through and then Brother David and Sister Esther walk through the doors, carrying their bags.  Brother David has a smile on his face as Sister Esther looks quite the opposite.  She growls under her breath as she stops by a refreshment table to get a bottled water.  Before opening it, she nudges Brother David and begins pouting.

Esther:  How can you be all calm and stuff at a time like this?

David stops and turns around, his grin fading from his face.  He grabs his sister’s hand and looks at her with a twinkle that hides the disappointment in his eyes.

David:  The real question is, Sister Esther, how can you not be?  Or at the very least, overcome with excitement.  Do you not realize what kind of opportunity that He hath given to us?

Esther:  Uh, no.  We’re going into the ring with the daughters of the great deceiver.  The fallen angel that shat them out of his disgusting pit of despair and putrid hellfire.  What is there to be excited about?  And we’re doing this all alone.

David shakes his head and lets out a long exasperated sigh. His disappointment is no longer hidden.

David:  Our first test that He hath given to us?  It’s a tall order.  Our Lord will always test the courage and strength of his most devout followers.  Daddy told us so, and so it is.

Esther:  You know I love daddy more than anyone outside of our family, but he’s not even here to see us tonight. He has super important church business to attend to, and he’s going to miss us.  So even if we somehow get past these… these… witches... what good will it do.

David:  Ye of little faith, sister.  Even if daddy ain’t watching us, our Father will be. He will guide us to victory in His name. But not if you don’t get on your knees and pray, little girl.  Beg for him to forgive you right here, and right now.

Esther starts to protest but David quickly sweeps one leg out from under her and he pulls forcefully on her church hat so that she instantly finds herself on her knees.

Esther:  Omfff…

David:  Repent, and maybe you will stand a chance in this fight. In His fight.  You remember what daddy taught us.  Just stay here and repeat it until you actually feel it course through your veins.

David shakes his head as he turns to walk away.  However, he instantly bumps into SCU Interviewer, Dev Khatri.  His face sours and he all but growls at Dev.

David:  Holy Ghost, Devin.  You really shouldn’t sneak up on people as skilled as us.

Dev:  It’s not Devin. It’s just Dev. It’s Indian.

David:  That’s unfortunate. Devin has a more humble ring to it.  Now, what is the meaning of your interruption?

Dev stops, sort of confused by David’s angle.

Dev:  I was hoping to get a few words with you before you go on to take on the undefeated Le Coven.

David:  A few words?  You can’t be serious.  We are in a hurry to get to the dressing room so that we can get ready for our match, and say our prayers, and you want to get “a few words”?

Dev:  Most people do this.  It’s nothing personal.  Plus, Marissa and Gemma didn’t want anything to do with you, given the whole…

David laughs and looks up at the ceiling.  He shakes his head in disbelief.

David:  I’m surrounded by heathens.  It’s no surprise.  It is the City of Sin.  We knew that coming into this place.  Unlike my father, I have no hesitation to let you know that I don’t see anyone as an equal here. I don’t see anyone here that I believe is worthy of salvation.  I’m looking for someone, anyone, to prove me wrong.  In a sea of witches, fallen angels, drag queens, and downright Sodomites, I don’t see that happening.  But this isn’t about them.  It is about our mission, bestowed upon us by Him.  He will watch us face off against two unapologetic witches.  Defeated or undefeated, it won’t matter after tonight.  The record will be obliterated, and maybe, just maybe, if they beg for His forgiveness, then we will let them go with their lives intact. That is the gospel truth, Devon.

David finds Sister Esther standing behind him with her bags in hand.  David picks his up, wanting to say more, but Esther moves him along toward the locker room area.  Dev shrugs his shoulders as he turns to watch them leave.

Dev:  Bye! (whispers) assholes…

Cameras appear in a very well furnished dressing room as Denise and Ella are standing side by side. Their arms are crossed over their chests as Carter stands directly behind them.

Ella: How stupid do you think we are Tad? You give us a relatively new tag team who have never teamed before. Brittany and Halo have no idea what they are walking into this upcoming Underground. Halo is still a rookie in this business which means she has no clue about anything. You are just begging for us to crush to them.

Denise smirks.

Denise: If you think this is going to stop me from going after The New Foundation then think again. I owe those three sluts a beating they will never forget again.

Ella shakes her head.

Ella: The Society takes over Underground starting with episode 23. Until then, keep protecting those sluts from us. Oh, Kelli Torres, my eyes are on your Combat championship.

Denise and Ella nod in unison as the camera fades.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

Tag Team Match
Halo & Brittany Williams Vs The Society (Denise Andrews & Ella Singleton)

Liam:  The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!  Iiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from Hollywood Hills, CA standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 144lb, she is… Halo Williaaaaaaaaaaamssssss!!!

Life of Agony’s “Lost At 22” starts up and B-Brat walks out, smirking and twirling what looks like a long necklace as the crowd boos the second generation star. Halo follows behind her looking stoic and simply ready to go seemingly paying the boo birds no attention at all. B-Brat takes her sweet time getting to the ring making sure she milks all the attention she possibly can as she drinks everything in. She makes her way up the steps and slips through the ropes effortlessly, Halo following right behind her. They take the center of the ring and B-Brat walks up to the ropes, flashing hand signals to the crowd as Halo stands behind her, simply raising her right fist to the sky. B-Brat steps back and smacks Halo on the belly, pointing to her as Halo simply stands tall, ready for war.

Liam:  And her partner in life, from Los Angeles, CA standing at 5’2” and weighing in at 103lb, she is… “The Lil Dream Machine”... Brittany Williaaaaaaaaamsssssssssss!!!

Jump by Kriss Kross begins to blast across the speakers. As it does Brittany Williams begins to emerge from behind the curtain being accompanied by her wife Halo Annis. Brittany offers a wide grin as paparazzi following begin to snap photos of the two girls. Brittany grins taking in all the cheers as she walks down the aisle wearing her tiara with a cape around her back. Her attire a glittering red and black mix. She slides into the ring moving her hands through her curly (nappy) hair. She takes off her tiara, and her cape. As she waits for the match to begin.

Liam: Aaaaaaaaaaaaand their opponents, from Las Vegas, NV they are Ella Singleton and Denise Andrews… The Societyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

"Straight Up" blares as Denise and Ella step through the curtain with Carter King right behind them. The crowd is booing them as Denise and Ella just smirk. They walk down the ramp basically ignoring the fans and sliding into the ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Halo and Ella start things off as Denise cheers for Ella, getting her hyped up.  Brittany whispers something to Halo before she heads to the center of the ring.

Chad:  Halo looks down her nose at Ella as Ella begins talking smack to Halo.  Within a few moments of enduring this, Halo rears back and punches Ella directly in the face with a closed fist!

Gena:  Ope, referee Dylan Roberts signals to her that a closed fist is grounds for a disqualification.  She then catches herself and holds her hands up innocently.

Chad:  That’s when Ella finds her opening, tackling Halo to the mat.  She wraps her hands in Halo’s hair and begins banging her head against the mat!

Gena:  Halo reaches up and grabs Ella’s hair and flipping her over onto her back.  She makes it up to her feet and begins stomping on Ella.  She grabs Ella by the hair and flips her over with a Snapmare, locking her in a chokehold.

Chad:  Denise gets inside of the ring and stomps on Halo’s back, breaking up the hold quickly.  She is then blindsided by Brittany, who knocks her over the top rope and then climbs outside to stomp away at her.

Gena:  Denise ain’t no bitch though, because she’s taking it right back to Brittany right now. Meanwhile, Ella whips Halo into the corner and comes crashing into her with a back elbow.  She then rushes across the ring and dives forward for a Spear, but Halo moves out of the way!

Chad:  Halo grabs her by the back of the top and slams her into the turnbuckle once more!  She dusts her hands off and then looks outside to Brittany, who is going back and forth with the Duchess of Las Vegas!

Gena:  Halo climbs to the outside of the ring and begins hammering away at Denise’s back.  Brittany breathes heavily as she encourages Halo to continue her assault on Denise.  Meanwhile, Ella points to this and encourages the referee to count.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Chad:  Ella tells him to speed it up, which only makes him stop to glare at her.  She growls and then crosses her arms over her chest.

5!
6!
7!

Gena:  Halo turns around to see the count going on, but Denise hammers her in the back of the head, sending her right into the ring post!  With a loud thud, Halo goes down!

8!
9!

Chad:  Brittany picks Halo up and rolls her inside quickly before slapping the taste out of Denise’s mouth!  Halo is holding onto her head as she tries to get up.

Gena:  Denise spins Brittany around and goes to slap her, but Brittany blows a sparkling powder in Denise’s eyes before climbing up onto her corner!  She holds her hand out toward Halo, but Halo isn’t moving fast enough.

Chad:  Ella picks Halo up and drops her with a Superkick!  She goes for the cover, but Brittany climbs inside and tosses her to the outside of the ring, right next to Denise, who is blind to all of this.

Gena:  Brittany pulls Halo closer to their corner, steps outside, and then tags herself in!  She helps her wife up to her feet, taking the glory to herself as she points to the referee in a very animated and seductive fashion.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Chad:  Ella rolls back inside of the ring and Brittany stops her before she can get to her feet, kicking the back of her head.  She lifts Ella up and climbs to the turnbuckle… Coronation (Jumping Impact DDT)!!! She drops down for the cover!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Denise is right there, her hands tangled up in her hair as she glares at what’s just happened.  She lets out a blood curdling scream.

Liam:  Here are your winners… Halo and Brittany Williams!!!

Denise rolls inside of the ring, but she is not alone.  She has a steel chair in her hand.  She bashes Halo against the back of the head with it, dropping her down to the mat.  She goes to swing it at Brittany, but Brittany drops outside of the ring, pulling Halo out as quickly as she can.  Denise points down at Brittany and begins screaming so loudly that she can’t even be heard.  Ella rubs her head as she slowly gets to her knees.  She glares at Brittany and Halo before picking the chair up.  She rolls outside of the ring with the chair in hand and Denise follows closely behind.  Brittany and Halo disappear into the crowd, but not before Brittany waves and blows The Society a kiss.  Denise and Ella quickly follow behind them into the crowd.

The theme tune to Bonanza can be heard playing somewhere off camera and Alex Rush sits upon a rocking horse, dressed in full cowboy gear, hat, boots and chaps. He rocks back and forward on the horse.

Alex: Blimey Silver, you're not very fast are ya? I mean we're not gonna win any Grand Nationals on you, are we?

Alex strokes the rocking horses head and grins.

Alex: Don't worry my funny legged wooden mucker, we won't turn you in to super glue just cause you're a little slow, but you need to get me to the ring before my match or people are gonna be proper sad, and might throw tomatoes at you.

Alex leads down closer to the horse and grins.

Alex: Get them to throw pizza at you, that would be fun. I can see it now, pepperoni on your eyes like one of those rich birds at a spar who wear those face masks that look like dried c.... Oh hey!

Alex looks up as he sees SCU reporter, Marissa Henry walking towards him.

Alex: You look different Pussy. I mean completely different, are you wearing undies today? Cause when I saw you on Sunday, I thought I was gonna get punted by a camel.

Marissa looks at Alex and slowly shakes her head.

Marissa: I'm not Pussy Willow, she works for SCW, I work for SCU. We don't even look alike!

Alex: Well not from this angle but if I had my fire truck instead of good old Silver here, things might look the same.

Marissa rolls her eyes as Alex looks at her and grins.

Marissa: Why are you dressed like that? That's nothing like what you wear in the ring and why are you sitting on....

Alex: Silver.

Marissa: Ok, Silver.

Alex: Because my little fire truck got a puncture. You see, me and Kale were racing, right? And I had a fire truck and he had this like mini monster truck thing, cause he's big and can't fit on a fire truck, still with me?

Before Marissa can answer, Alex continues.

Alex: Right, good. So we're racing down the road and he says to me, let's go off road mate, in the desert mate, and I say alright mate, and he says maaaaaaaaaaate, so we go in the desert.

Marissa: Is this story going anywhere?

Alex: Well, yeah, I hit an iguana, fell off me fire truck and bruised me bum.

Marissa looks at Alex confused.

Marissa: What does that have to do with a busted tire?

Alex: Even seen an iguana with the hump? Bit clean through the tire, flipped me the bird and walked off calling me a numpty.

Marissa stares slightly opened mouthed at Alex, shaking her head in disbelief at his serious look on his face.

Marissa: So why a rocking horse?

Alex: Cause I'm fighting this cowboy bloke later and I thought I'd dress for the occasion. I mean the only way to beat a cowboy is to be a cowboy, so I came dressed like this.

Marissa: Alex, Danny Colt is not a cowboy, he's just from the south, not everyone from the south is a cowboy.

Alex scratches the side of his head and looks at Marissa.

Alex: Do they all drive the General Lee and jump over ramps that really shouldn't be where they appear?

Marissa: No.

Alex stands up and shakes his head slowly.

Alex: Well I feel like a complete arse... Come on Silver, lets go.

As Alex walks away, the camera catches the fact that Alex has been sitting wearing ass less chaps the entire time. As he walks away, Marissa shakes her head.

Marissa: He really did bruise his ass.

The camera cuts elsewhere.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 03:46:00 AM by Tad Ezra »

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCU Underground Ep. 23 (Results)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 03:45:32 AM »

The camera moves backstage to see Valentina with her phone in her hand and she is humming a soft tune.  It echoes throughout the locker room as her eyes do not peel from her phone.  Just then, a throat clearing cuts through the otherwise silent time, but does not seem to pull Valentina’s attention away from her phone.

Celeste:  Excuse me, but we need somewhere to put our bags.

Valentina finally cuts away from her phone, looking a little shocked, and a little annoyed.  A soft “hm?” escapes from her throat as she looks up to see Celeste North, Jenifer Lacroix, and Queen of Apathy standing there, bags in hand and staring back at her, ten times as annoyed as she is.

Valentina:  Perdoname.  I was just seeing what I’m going to look like as the Hardcore Tag Team Champion, aside the hunky, yet funky Mark Cross.  It’s pretty spectacular.  Wanna see?

Apathy:  Meh.

Celeste:  I’m going to take it a step further and say “no”.  Do you really think you can beat The New Foundation?

Valentina looks a bit angry now as she stands up from the bench and steps just a foot away from Celeste’s chest.

Valentina:  Do you think you can beat El escuadrón de dios, chicas?

Jenifer:  Absolument.  Oui. Nous sommes invaincus pour une raison.

Valentina:  Y somos los retadores número uno, perra.

Apathy: Zúgòu de zhàndòu. N? de zh?nglùn háo wú yìyì, lìng w? tóuténg......

Valentina: Que?

Jenifer: Pardon?

Apathy rolls her eyes and sighs.

Apathy:  You guys can hold a conversation in two different languages and it’s okay, but I introduce a third, and it’s like I’m speaking alien?

Valentina:  Whatever.  Just because Celeste has a problem with me, and Jenifer is her lackey, I’m expected to just bow to you?  I don’t think so.  Doubt me all you want, and act like I don’t matter.  I guess some people never stop being Mean Girls…

With that, Celeste growls and lunges at Valentina, pummeling her to the ground.  She throws lefts and rights, and Valentina blocks as many of them as she can.  Celeste makes contact with a few, but Valentina only becomes more angry as she rolls Celeste over and begins punching wildly at her, making contact more often than not.  Jenifer goes to grab Valentina off of Celeste, but Apathy holds her back, shaking her head as the faintest of smiles forms in just the corner of her lip.

Her and Valentina roll around on the locker room floor until Kittie comes bursting into the room with Casey Williams right behind her.  She pulls Valentina off of Celeste, and Casey holds Celeste back from getting any closer to Valentina.  Both ladies growl and swipe at one another despite the security team holding them back.

Valentina:  I got the better of you, Ms. Undefeated.  The New Foundation is next!

Celeste:  Good luck with that.  When was your last victory again?

Valentina:  Last week, and you, perra? Last month? Good luck tonight against God Squad!

Kittie pulls Valentina through the locker room doors with everything she’s got, as Casey stands like a brick wall in front of Celeste, stopping her from going anywhere.

\'user Vs \'user

Singles Match
Alex Rush Vs Danny Colt

Liam: This next match is set for one fall. First making his way to the ring!!!

Gold stars start to flash around the stage entrance as the arena lights start to drop out and a voice is heard saying "Do you wanna get rocked?" The name Alex Rush appears on the screen and the fans instantly burst in to cheers as Def Leppards "Let's Get Rocked" blasts through the speakers.

Liam: He is from Westminister, London, England, weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds, he is Alex Rush!

The London crowd for Alex as smoke appears at the top of the ramp as a spotlight hits the entrance way to see the back of a long haired man with one hand in the air holding up the devil horns sign. He turns around to more cheers as the spotlight shines on the face of Alex Rush! A line of security as seen either side of him as the lights brighten to show fans "held back" by security at the top of the ramp. Alex is wearing black leather pants with a red stripe down either side, a white shirt with the devill horns hand sign on in a faded gray colour. Around his wrist, a multi coloured scarf is tied. He looks to the held back fans and wave a hand at them in a presidential fashion before making his way down to the ringside area. Alex steps up the steps and through the middle and top rope and in to the center of the ring, his arms in the air with the devil horns sign as gold sparks fall from the roof. Alex reaches down, removing his shirt and throws it to the crowd as he waits for Danny Colt to arrive.

Liam: And his opponent from Dodge City, Kansas… Danny Colt!!!

?
CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON
THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE
?

As the rock ballad kicks in, the crowd rise upto watch the stage, and from the back out steps Danny Colt! Colt is stretching his arms as he steps out of the back, but he stops after a few paces to throw both hands in the air, acknowledging the fans that are responding to him. Danny walks forward a few more steps and then jogs forward, hopping up onto the apron, before he hurries across to the turnbuckle. Climbing up on the outside, he throws both fists high in the air to applause from the crowd, before jumping off and into the ring. Stripping off his singlet, Colt dashes over and tosses it to the crowd, before he moves to his corner and continues his stretches, getting ready for the battle to follow.

Chad: Tonight we get to see Alex Rush for the first time in SCU, in what many will say is the strangest way to get a superstar signed to the roster but hey. Whatever works!

DING! DING! DING!

Gena: Danny and Alex pace around the ring, sizing up the other. They lock up, Danny immediately breaks away. Alex smirks as he waves him back. They lock up again, Alex grabs him by the hair and pulls him back into the corner.

Chad: Alex nails a chop, the crowd chants WOOOOO!!!!

Gena: Alex goes for a second chop but Danny ducks, hooks Alex from underneath and tosses him over the top rope to the outside! Danny gets on the top turnbuckle and drops off for a crossbody as Alex gets up but he slides in the ring causing Danny to hit the barricade!

Chad: Wait!? Alex smiles but what is the crowd chanting?

Crowd: Light my crotch on fire… Mr. Fire Crotch! Light my crotch on fire… Mr. Fire Crotch!

Gena: I’m not repeating it but leave it up to this drunk crowd known for the creative chants in football games.

Chad: You mean soccer?

Gena: I dare you to tell them that.

Chad: Oh you mean real football. Sorry, carry on.

Gena: Danny gets back to his feet and slides in the ring. Alex goes to grab him but gets kicked in the gut then planted in the mat with a DDT.

Chad: Danny gets up and grabs Alex, he sends him to the ropes Alex hits the turnbuckle as Danny runs right at him for a spear! Alex gets his feet up, Danny misses, Alex moves his feet underneath Danny’s shoulders and flips him over with a sunset flip!

Gena: Alex gets to his feet but so does Danny! Danny tries a discus clothesline but Alex ducks underneath and runs to the ropes. Alex bounces off and heads back but gets caught with a superkick… No, Alex grabs the foot and counters with an ankle lock!

Chad: Danny hopes on one leg and grabs the top rope. Alex lets go of the hold. Alex grabs Danny from behind in a sleeper hold as he drags him to the center of the ring. Danny, however, grabs on to Alex’s head and drops to her rear for a stunner. Alex lets go as he grabs his jaw!

Gena: Danny gets up but gets kicked hard in the gut. Danny drops to his knee’s as he holds on to his right rib cage. Danny gets up, Alex kicks him in the ribs causing Danny to yell in pain as he starts to hold on to the ribs even more!

Chad: The ref goes to catch on Danny as Alex backs off but Danny brushes him off. Danny tries to grab Alex but Alex kicks him in the gut then quickly grabs him for a bodyslam. Alex walks to the ropes then Moonwalks back, Alex jumps and hits a standing moonsault!

Gena: Blood splits out of Danny’s mouth!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ringside medic Dr. Smith slides in the ring and checks on Dany Colt as Alex walks over to the far corner. The ref goes to help Dr. Smith as the two chat. The ref walks to the ropes as he leans through to talk to Liam. Dr. Smith singles for a stretcher.

Liam: Dr. Smith has called for the bell and has ended this match for the safety of Danny Colt. Therefore your winner of this match by medical stoppage… Alex Rush!!!

A stretcher gets to ringside as Alex leaves the ring and walks up the rampway to get out of the way from the EMT’s.  Alex raises his hand in victory but also shows a look of concern before walking through the curtain.

Backstage, the cameras roll in to find the General Manager Tad Ezra walking down the hallway toward his office.  He notices the door is slightly open, and he steps inside cautiously, finding someone sitting in his chair, turned away from him.  This causes him to pick up the nearest blunt object he can find, a glass paper weight.  He raises it up before putting his hand on the back of the chair and spinning it around to see none other than Javier Gonzalez sitting there.  Javier smiles until he sees the paper weight and he holds his hands up innocently.

Javier:  Whoa boss, I come in peace.  I promise.

Tad:  You never know with the Bad Boys thing going on… What the hell are you doing in my chair?

Javi cracks a grin.

Javier:  I figured I was gonna have to wait a minute while you, uh, finished up.  And I figured if I wanna be a boss, I should wait like a boss.  That chair is everything, mang.

Tad:  Except yours.  Is there a reason for this visit, and the gift basket on the desk?

Javi turns the chair just a bit more to look at the basket on Tad’s desk.  He raises an eyebrow and shrugs his shoulders.

Javier:  That was already here when I got here.  But I did wanna talk to you about something.  Ever since that tweet you made about stagnation, I couldn’t help but think.  You’re right.  This product is supposed to be edgy AF, but instead it’s just boring.  We really do need to shake this up.  And I know exactly how to do that.

Tad:  Well, you got my attention.  Speak.

Javier:  I know you got this whole Warrior’s Brawl thing, but that’s so long away.  You want change, and I got the perfect idea.  Why don’t you let me face off against Powershock for the Underground Championship.

Tad laughs.

Tad:  Really?  You serious about this, Javi?  You just lost the SCU Combat Championship match against John Blade.  What makes you think that you deserve a shot so easily?

Javier:  I think you know why.  I been with this company for a while now, and I put a lot into it. I am more of a wrestler than a Combat fighter.  If I came that close to winning the Combat Championship, then I think I deserve just as much of a chance as anyone else. Tell me what I gotta do, and I’ll prove I’m up for it. As the baddest motherfucker on this roster, I can and will do anything it takes.

Tad:  Well, with this Warrior’s Brawl match coming up, I would love to see you in it, so much so, that I planned to book you next week to possibly qualify.  How about I pull you from that match in exchange for a title match once we get closer to Into the Void? Are you that confident that you can prove your worth that you will give up that spot?

Javier:  You better believe it, boss.  I’d bet my ass on it, but I’d be afraid you would take me just a little too serious on that one.  Just know that I will do what it takes, and I will take on Powershock.  You’re not going to regret giving me this chance, I promise you.  If you thought I was a promotional genius against John Blade, just wait until you see what I do against this one, hombre.

Tad nods his head as he narrows one eye slightly.  He then clears his throat.

Tad:  How about you get out of my chair, and out of my office so I can get some work done?

Javier:  Oh yeah, of course, mang. Of course.

Javi stands up and smooths the leather of the chair out for Tad.  He waits until Tad takes a seat and buries his face in his phone.  Javi walks to the door, and does an arrogant happy dance as he exits the office.

Javier:  Oh sí, lo quiero, oh sí, lo tengo. Oh sí, lo quiero, oh sí, lo tengo.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

Tag Team Match
The Good Shepherds (Brother David & Sister Esther) Vs Le Coven (Celeste North & Jenifer Lacroix)

Liam:  The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Feel Invincible" by Skillet begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: On their way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma, at a combined weight of 360lb. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds they are Brother David and Sister Esther Shepherd!!!

And the boos become louder. David walks out onto the stage, throwing his hands in the air, looking up.  Esther comes out next, shouting out at the audience and taunting them. He nods his head and smiles when he goes back and forth across the stage. He holds His Holy Word in his hand as he comes to the center of the stage. They walks down the aisle as he continues to read. He sits it on the ring steps and jumps up onto the apron. He walks across the apron as he seeks His praise. He gets inside of the ring and bounces off of the ropes multiple times with high, angry energy as he waits for the match to start as Esther screams at the audience.

Liam:  Aaaaand their opponents… Representing Le Coven, they are Jenifer Lacroix and Celeste North!!!

“Cupid Carries A Gun” by Marilyn Manson plays over the speakers.  Celeste and Jenifer walk out onto the stage as the lights dim down slowly.  They walk across the stage, holding candles in their hands.  They walk down to the ring before getting down and blowing out the candles.  They drop them and roll inside of the ring.  They get to their corner and wait for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Celeste and Esther start the match off, and they waste no time in locking up in the center of the ring. They each jockey for position, getting a few steps and then losing them to their opponent.

Chad: Esther gets a knee to Celeste’s gut and backs her up into the corner.  The referee calls for the break, and Esther holds her hands up.  The ref tells her to back up, and she snaps at him.

Esther:  I’M BACKING UP, OKAY?!?

Gena:  Feisty.  What is it with the blondes around here?  It’s like we’re always on the rag or something.  Esther plants a boot to Celeste’s gut as she backs away.

Chad:  Celeste holds onto her gut as she takes a few shallow breaths.  She shakes it off and then steps forward and kicks Esther in the knee, then a knee to her head, and then she hits a sideways kick to Esther’s gut, sending her to the mat.

Celeste:  Blessed be, bitch…

Gena:  Celeste picks Esther up from the mat and flings her into the ropes.  As she comes back, she floors Esther with a chop and Esther lets out a loud scream as she holds onto her chest.

Chad:  Celeste lays boots to Esther until the referee backs her away.  She holds her hands up and looks over to Jenifer.  As she looks away, Esther jumps up and onto Celeste’s back.  She holds her cross pendant up to Celeste’s back.

Esther:  THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!

Gena:  Celeste stops struggling against it and stands there with Esther on her back.  The referee scolds her for having a foreign object, and Celeste simply falls back on top of her.

Chad:  Celeste yawns as she walks over to the ropes and tags in Jenifer.  Jenifer climbs inside and stalks Esther, who slides backward, looking to get the tag.  Jenifer leans down and grabs onto Esther’s legs, even as she struggles against it.

Gena:  Jenifer locks on a Figure Four Leglock and Esther is screaming like a downright pussy here.  No, scratch that.  At least a pussy can take a pounding.

Chad:  Gross. I mean, hot?  Brother David gets inside of the ring and pulls Esther to the ropes.  Esther grabs on for dear life, and forces the break.  Or at least the call for the break, but Jen doesn’t want to let go.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Gena:  Jenifer lets go before the referee gets forceful with it.  She steps back as Esther tags David in.  David approaches cautiously.  He and Jenifer circle one another carefully until David circles her right into a corner with nowhere to go.

Chad:  David smirks and offers her a chance to submit.  He holds out a Bible for Jenifer, and Esther cheers for her from the outside of the ring, encouraging her to tap it.  Jenifer shakes her head and David nudges it toward her.

Gena:  She’s refusing it!  She slaps it out of David’s hand, and David grabs her by the shoulders and lifts her up, showing off his strength and size advantage!

Chad:  This doesn’t look good for Jenifer.  But she punches David right in the nose, causing him to drop her.

David:  Ohhhh ffffffffor the love of God!

Gena:  He’s bleeding now, and Jenifer assaults those finely chiseled abs with punches and kicks, jabs and chops.  Eventually, David finds himself on his knees.  Jenifer looks down at him and draws a pentacle on his forehead with his own blood!

Chad:  Esther climbs inside of the ring and begins pounding on Jenifer’s back wildly, screaming.  David swipes away at the symbol on his chest as he shakes the cobwebs out.  He gets to his feet as Esther slams Jenifer into her own partner, forcing the tag.

Gena:  This match is getting out of control quickly.  Celeste grabs Esther by the hair and hits a right hook to the temple followed by a European Uppercut, polished off with a Running Bulldog to complete the Homicidal on her!

Chad:  She is about to go for the cover before realizing that Esther isn’t the legal person.  She ducks under a Big Boot from David and then sweeps his feet out from under him.  Jenifer locks on a Kimura Lock to break him down a little more.

Gena:  Celeste is getting in his face for a moment, shouting at him before she is attacked from behind by…

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chanelle Martinez and Melissa Ruin begin hammering away at Celeste and Jenifer with their Double Down Championship belts as Angel Kash comes out onto the stage with a microphone in hand.  She “politely” gives Liam a second to speak.

Liam:  Your winners via disqualification… Jenifer Lacroix and Celeste North… Le Coven!

Angel:And a hard earned victory at that… losers.

The assault continues as Angel comes down the ramp a few paces.

Angel:  I figured the people of Leeds, England deserved to see a set of real Double Down Champions, like Nobility.  That’s why we are so proud to announce that the new best tag team in Sin City Underground is… yours truly.

Angel flips her hair and giggles as she watches Chanelle and Melissa stop and look at her with admiration.

Angel:  Um, did I say to stop?

Chanelle and Melissa continue again, as David and Esther collect on the outside of the ring, arguing with the decision made by the referee, protesting it.

Angel:  I know that you guys expected to see Dull-ia Rotten and Snorel Lockyer walking into her hometown with the titles, but we thought it was best that we bring honor and dignity to Leeds, something it’s never seen.  I mean, even Dull-ia couldn’t wait to get out of this town.

Angel continues down the ring as she waves Melissa and Chanelle off of Celeste and Jenifer.

Angel:  Everyone is after the Hardcore Tag Team Championships.  Especially my old friend Valentina.  Love you sweetie. Just kidding.  But the real titles that you should be talking about are the Double Down Championships.  We beat the best, because we are the best.  The sooner you peasants realize that, the better, because these titles are not going anywhere, anytime soon.  Nobility has spoken.  Let’s go ladies. These idiots have seen enough of our grace and talent.

Angel snaps her fingers and Melissa and Chanelle laugh as they exit the ring before security makes it through the curtains.  They hold their hands up innocently as “Superficial” plays over the speakers.  They exit the ringside area as Celeste and Jenifer are out cold, blinking at the morning sky.

Recorded Earlier…

City Hall, Leeds England.

Mayor: We're proud to be hosting Sin City Underground in our city, we promise everyone a great show.

The Mayor stops for a moment.

Mayor: The city of Leeds are proud of the woman we are about to bring up here, she’s was born and raised in our fair city, and now travels the world plying her trade in the world of professional wrestling, so please welcome Dahlia Rotten.

Dahlia walks up to the stage and waves to everyone in attendance.

Mayor: In honor of all your great achievements, I present you with the key to our fair city and proclaim Wednesday, May 22nd as Dahlia Rotten day.

The crowd applaud

Dahlia and the Mayor pose for a photo op, then Dahlia walks down off the stage.

A few hours later Dahlia is standing outside Elland Road.

Dahlia:  Let me start this off by saying I’m in some bloody mood, you two wankers better not get too comfortable, because we’re coming to get our tag team title back.

Now let me get to my next bloody point, do you think I came here to my hometown to bloody lose, to this Angel Of Filth, well it’s not going to bloody happen, I got a lot of vile and venom bent up in my veins and Angel Of Filth your going to get all of it, why because Tad and Donna were dumb enough to sign you to fight me, ya got no bloody chance, just accept that it, and take ya beating like the untalented trollop that you are.

Dahlia curses a few times then walks off.

\'user Vs \'user

Singles Match
Angel of Filth Vs Dahlia Rotten

The lights go down as the whirring sounds begin to rise. The drums kick in and red lights pulse to them. They get louder as the fourth set kicks in and the curtains flip to the side. Angel of Filth comes crawling through them with her black wings fluttering behind her, covered in a black substance.

Liam: On her way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV, she is “The Seraph of Sleaze”... Angel of Filth!!!

Her eyes glow white as the lights switch between black and red. She glares down at the ring as she rises to her feet, throwing her wings out to the side as they amast. She waves them slowly as she prances down the ramp to the beat of the music. She stops half way and looks from side to side. She has a sickening smile on her face as black oozes from her mouth and she laughs. She enters the ring and climbs up the first of six turnbuckles. She throws her wings out as the fans boo her. She then drops down and goes to the other corner, doing the same. Once at the far end of the ring, she sheds her wings and kicks them to the outside as she rubs her hands together.

Liam: And her opponent, from right here in Leeds, England…

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!*

Liam: … standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 280lb, she is… Dahlia Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrottennnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Menage Et Trois” plays over the speakers. Earl steps on the stage accompanied by Dahlia and Sarah, they walk to the ring and enter, a spotlight shine on the rings, Dahlia and Sarah wrap their arms around Earl's neck and he gives the crowd an arrogant smile.  Dahlia then takes the center stage as the crowd cheers for her.  Earl and Sarah step to the outside as Dahlia gets ready for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: The two waste no time as the run to the middle of the ring. Dahlia and Filth quickly trading strikes. Filth gets the upper hand as the crowd loudly cheer for Dahlia Rotten.

Gena: I love going to Leeds, England or in Edmonton, Canada. Dahlia is the meanest SCU has to offer yet she is a saint when in those two cities!

Chad: Filth goes for a hard chop but it does nothing to Dahlia. Dahlia counters that with a poke to the eyes. Dahlia grabs her and sends Filth tot he corner with a very hard Irish whip. Filth hits the turnbuckle hard.

Gena: Filth stumbles a few steps back after that hard impact and lands in the arms of Dehlia. Dahlia lets go and pushes her to the turnbuckle again. She then grabs Filth by the back of the head as she runs her face along the top rope!

Chad: Leave it for Dahlia to rope burn an opponent! Dahlia tosses FIlth across the ring with a Hair Biel. The crowd chants Dahila name as she gets her arms up and soaks up the hometown love.

Gena: Filth gets to her feet, Dahlia runs in for a clothesline but Filth ducks out of the way then hits a stiff kick. Dahlia laughs and yells at Filth to kick her again. Filth does just that with a superkick! Dahlia staggers back a bit from that one but stays on her feet.

Chad: The crowd now chants FIlth needs a bath as she stomps on Dahlia. The ref steps in to get Filth to back off. Dahlia rolls to her side, Filth runs in and kicks Dahlia in the back!

Gena: Filth grabs Dahlia by her hair to get her to her feet. Filth now… gets kicked in the gut, Dahlia now grabs her in a piledriver position then drops Filth with a jumping Piledriver. The crowd screams in cheers as Dahlia gets her hand up to single for the crowd to get louder.

Chad: Dahlia lifts Filth back to her feet, she goes to grab her but Filth throws a foot toward Dahlia’s midsection. Dahlia grabs her foot, making Filth hop on one leg. Filth jumps over Rotten’s foot as she tries to sweep her off of her feet, hitting an enziguiri in the process. Filth bounces off of the ropes, but Dahlia lifts her up for a Powerbomb… No Filth counters with a facebuster!!!! Filth goes for the cover.

Gena: Dahlia powers out before a count sending Filth through the middle and top ropes to the outside. Dahlia rolls to the outside of the ring, she grabs Filth and sends her to the ring steps!

Chad: Dahlia flips Filth’s body over and drops down as she grabs Filth and locks in Rotten to the Core (Front Facelock STO)

Gena: FIlth screams in pain as she quickly starts tapping out!!!  

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Here is your winner via submission… Dahlia Rotten!!!!

Dahlia lets go as the crowd stomp the ground and clap as they all chant Dahlia’s name. Filth gets to her feet as Dahlia turns around on time to see her. Fith runs over but Dahlia catches her and nails a belly to back suplex. The ref gets between them as Dahlia throws her hand at Filth singling she’s not worth it.

Dahlia slides out the ring as the crowd chant, a section wave her over, Dahlia and Sarah go over and hop over the barricade as the crowd gets louder. One offers the two a beer. Sarah and Dahlia take a drink causing the crowd to cheer louder as we go off the air.