Author Topic: SCU Underground: Ep. 22 results  (Read 2666 times)

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SCU Underground: Ep. 22 results
« on: May 16, 2019, 03:10:29 AM »
 SCU Underground: Ep. 22

\'user

Live from St Lawrence Ground. Canterbury, England on Wednesday May 15th, 2019 at 11:59pm PST
All segments due by 11:59pm PST on Tuesday, May 14th, 2019

\'user\'user\'user

The action moves from the ring to the backstage area, where Marissa Henry is standing with Earl, Dahlia, and Sarah.

Marissa:  At London Brawling, you walked out as tag team champions after melissa Ruin got DQ’ed, here tonight the Nobility get a rematch under hardcore rules.

Earl: That fact that this match was signed, is clear proof that Donna Beauchamp and Tad Ezra doesn't care about the well being of their talent, if they had they wouldn’t have put the Nobility in a match without rules against Dahlia and Me, you see Marissa, they have to pay for the sin of SCU and SCW ownership for continuously putting their top tag team on the pre-show.

Dahlia: Tonight the Nobility are in a fight they’re not going to survive, tonight your Double Down tag team champions, will give no quarter and so no mercy to the Nobility tonight Melissa Ruin and Chanelle Martinez are leaving here in body bags.

Sarah: people keep ignoring our warning, keep sending us garbage opponents, and we will just keep demolishing them, what happens tonight to the Nobility will be the final warning.

Backstage, we see Chanelle Martinez and Melissa Ruin, watching the screen intensely as Angel Kash is seen applying touch ups to her make up.  Chanelle and Melissa shake their heads as the words of The Three Way echo in their minds.

Chanelle:  They just got lucky at London Brawling II.  They act like they unbeatable or somethin’.

Angel:  Oh, you mean they haven’t beaten you two yet?  That’s laughable, considering they defeated you.

Chanelle flips her hair over her shoulders as she snorts purposely.

Chanelle:  They ain’t defeated nothin’.  Little Miss Temper Tantrum over there done lost it and cost us the match.

Melissa:  That disgusting gorilla put his hands on me, and I’m still trying to get the smell of New Hampshire trash barge off of me.  I wasn’t about to let that stand, so go ahead, blame me for all of it.

Chanelle:  Oh, don’t worry.  I do.  But I ain’t mad, ‘cause somehow, some way, Angel got us a rematch this week, where we can’t get disqualified over some bullshit again.

Angel Kash smacks her lips together, making sure they are glossed perfectly and evenly.  She turns around as Chanelle grunts.

Chanelle:  Girl, you ain’t even in the match, so why you tryna look like a million bucks?

Angel:  More like a trillion bucks, but I’ll forgive you since you have your mind on more important things, like making yourselves worth my time by winning the Double Down Championships.

Melissa:  We don’t have any more rules to follow.  I don’t think Tad is going to be happy that he booked us in this match.  A technicality is the one and only reason why we aren’t the Double Down Champions right now.  He might think that he’s giving The Three Way the opportunity to get over on us, maybe even injure us, but what he doesn’t realize is that I’ve got a bone to pick with Earl Lockyer after he injured my sister Stacy.  And Dahlia is about to be collateral damage.  Guilty by association.

Angel:  That’s the spirit.  Now, please… Make sure that you channel that anger on the competitors, and not the referee?

Angel smirks, but it is clear that she’s purposely trying to be a bitch.  Angel clears her throat as there is a knock on the door.  She takes Chanelle and Melissa’s hands as she guides them toward the doors.

Angel:  No go on.  Make mother proud… It’s showtime…

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

Hardcore Tornado Tag Team Match - Double Down Championship Match
Nobility (Melissa Ruin & Chanelle Martinez) Vs Team Canada (Three Way members Earl Lockyer & Dahlia Rotten)

Liam: This next match is a Hardcore Tornado Tag Team Match and is for the SCU Double Down Championships!!! First on the way to the ring. Members of Nobility… Melissa Ruin and Chanelle Marrrrrrtinezzzzzzzz!!!

“Red Lipstick” begins playing over the speakers as Chanelle comes out from behind the curtains. As the music picks up, Chanelle and Melissa come out to the stage as Angel Kash follows closely behind. Chanelle twerks her hips as she holds her arms up, giving a taste to the fans, before drawing it back. She looks to Melissa and Angel and the three lace fingers as they walk down to the ring. Chanelle and Melissa climb onto the apron and Chanelle does the splits as she twerks down to the ground. She climb underneath the bottom rope, continuing to shake it. She stands up and runs across the ring, running up a turnbuckle where she once again shakes it for a moment before stepping down to a standing position. Melissa stands composed, watching the crowd with ire in her eyes.

Liam:  Aaaaaand their opponents, they are your SCU Double Down Champions, representing Team Canada… Earl Lockyer and Dahlia Rotten… The THREEEEE WAYYYYYYYY!!!

Earl and Dahlia step on the stage, Earl Kneels on the stage as Dahlia paces back and forth behind him, they walk to the ring Earl leaps from the floor to the ring apron, Dahlia slides under the ropes, Dahlia leans through the ropes with a smirk on her face as Earl leans over the ropes.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  The crowd is… surprisingly not into things so far.  Maybe it’s because we just saw this match a little over a week ago?

Gena:  Nuh uh!  This is Tornado Tag Team Rules… except I don’t know what that means, because I’m new to this wrestling thing and I’m not drunk enough yet to turn into a dude about this.

Chad:  Nobility is taking things slow as they stay in their corner.  Earl and Dahlia, the champions, step to the center of the ring, welcoming the challenge.  Melissa and Chanelle talk amongst themselves in their corner.

Gena:  Earl and Dahlia rush over to the corner, and Melissa and Chanelle drop to the outside of the ring as Angel shouts at them.

Angel:  GET BACK IN THERE AND WIN THOSE DAMN TITLES!!!

Chad:  Earl and Dahlia come to the outside of the ring and give chase to Melissa and Chanelle, who run in opposite directions.  The crowd is beginning to laugh at the two, who scream as they run around the ring.

Gena:  As they close in on one another with the champs in hot pursuit, they dive under the ring.  Earl and Dahlia throw the apron up, but Nobility is long gone under the ring.  Earl and Dahlia begin digging under the ring, pulling out weapons and throwing them.

Chad:  Chanelle and Melissa emerge from the opposite side with fire extinguishers in hand.  They take a few steps back as they wait for the champs to come out, shouting.

Chanelle:  C’mon, Three Way!  Prove why you the champs!

Melissa:  Not for long, because we’re going to take what belongs to Nobility!

Gena:  They seem awfully sure of themselves, especially when Dahlia and Earl have come out on the two sides, ducked down to survey the situation.  They are creeping up on the challengers before rushing them from the side, disappearing into a cloud of smokes.

Chad:  Or dust, considering.  As the dust settles, we can see Dahlia Rotten with Chanelle Martinez on her shoulder, and Melissa Ruin on Earl Lockyer’s, and Angel Kash is screaming at the top of her lungs.

Gena:  Running Powerslams to Nobility!  Dahlia stands up and hits a Standing Body Splash to Melissa as Earl drops an elbow to Chanelle’s chest.  Angel Kash starts to approach, but Sarah Lane steps toward her, backing her up.

Chad:  Earl picks Chanelle up and rolls her inside of the ring as Dahlia picks Melissa up and rolls her inside, and they both follow their opponents.  They lay across the top of Nobility, hooking the legs.

One! One!
Two! Two!
Kickout! Kickout!

Gena:  Both members of Nobility get their shoulders up from the mat.  Dahlia lifts Melissa up from the mat, and Earl lifts Chanelle up.  They gesture toward the crowd as they fling both members into each other!

Chad:  But Chanelle and Melissa roll out of the way and hit Clotheslines to Dahlia and Earl!  They turn around and Clothesline the Earl and Dahlia to the ground.  Chanelle and Melissa dive on top of Dahlia for their own pin!

One!
Two!
Three!NO!KICKOUT!

Gena:  Chanelle and Melissa scream angrily as Angel continues to scold them from the outside.  Dahlia wiggles out from under Nobility as Earl charges at them.  Nobility ducks, but Earl quickly spins around and brings them back with a Double Reverse DDT!

Chad:  Earl is about to go for the pin, but Angel Kash pulls on his leg.  Earl mutters under his breath as he turns around.  He doesn’t see Chanelle getting up, holding the back of her neck as she nails Earl with a Low Blow!

Crowd:  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Gena:  I hope Dahlia doesn’t want kids anytime soon, because that one was harsh.  Chanelle and Melissa dump him to the outside as Angel does her best to dodge Sarah Lane.  Dahlia turns around to see what has happened.

Chad:  She goes toward Nobility, catching them with a Double Bulldog.  She stomps away at them, taking care of them on her own.  She slides to the outside and picks up a table that she pulled from under the ring earlier and slides it inside of the ring.  She sets it up.

Gena:  Dahlia picks Chanelle up and tosses her on top of the table, causing it to crack slightly.  She picks Melissa up and sets her on the top rope.  She climbs up slowly as the fans cheer louder and louder.

Chad:  She wraps her arms around Melissa, ready for a Belly to Belly Suplex!  Chanelle slides off of the table as Earl slides inside of the ring with a chair.  She is able to snatch it from Earl and she smacks him over the head with it twice, causing Dahlia to become distracted!

Gena:  With the distraction, Melissa gouges Dahlia’s eyes as Chanelle hammers away with the chair.  She slides Earl under the table and grabs Dahlia’s arms.  Melissa does a Lou Thesz Press as Chanelle Powerbomb’s Dahlia through the table!!!

Crowd:  HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Chad:  Chanelle bridges into the pin as Melissa adds a Lateral Press for added measure!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners and NEW SCU Double Down Champions… Chanelle Martinez and Melissa Ruin… NOBILITY!!!

The crowd boos as “Superficial” plays over the speakers.  Angel Kash dashes inside of the ring, picking up a chair to hold Sarah Lane at bay.  Sarah curses under her breath before pulling her husband and Dahlia from the mess of broken table debris.  Angel Kash taunts The Three Way as the titles are being presented.  Angel and Chanelle jump up and down, hugging onto each other.  Chanelle takes the first belt, and as Melissa is about to take the other belt, Angel rips it from the referee’s hand and holds it up proudly.  She laughs and points out to the audience.  Chanelle stares almost blankly for a minute before her and Melissa raise up the first belt.  Angel rolls outside of the ring as she runs up the ramp, nearly rubbing the belt in people’s faces on her way up.  Melissa and Chanelle follow behind.

*Recorder Earlier in the week*

Camera shows Martinez Blade and Kelli Torres standing by to each other while Marissa Henry starts talking to them.

Marissa: John last Sunday on London Brawling you retain your SCU Combat Champion when you defend it against Javier Gonzalez. and now you will team up with the Women's Combat Champion Kelli Torres. in a Clash of Champions match for the number one contender when you two pair up as tag team when you two face Power shock and Shannon Middle brooks next week on SCU.

Martinez-Blade: Reason that I retain my Combat Championship Marissa. is because it was my first title defense when I Undefeated Javier Gonzalez. at London Brawling and remain as there Combat Champion in that is why they let me pair up with the Women's Combat Champion as well and she is proud to have me as her tag partner to take out these two wanna be Shannon Middle brooks and Power shock in our Clash of Champions match on Underground this Wednesday on SCU.

Marissa: And what about Kelli Torres. Is she excited to have John Blade. as her tag team partner on Underground, I wonder?

Martinez-Blade:  You can take that to the bank, Ms. Henry.

Marissa: but John. can you and Kelli Torres defeat Shannon Middle brooks and Power shock on Wednesday night.

Martinez-Blade: only if my Wife doesn't know that me and Kelli Torres are pairing up as a tag team and trust me I am not cheating on my Wife for some other chick just because that we're teaming up for the first time as Co Champions when we defeat Power shock and Shannon Middle brooks this Wednesday on SCU.

Martinez-Blade: Because the Champ is.. Here!

After John walks away from Kelli’s locker room door, Nobility member Melissa Ruin is seen from the corner, smiling as she goes back toward the Nobility locker room.

Marissa Henry: thanks for that wonderful evening John and Kelli Torres. and good luck on Wednesday against Power shock and Shannon Middlebrooks in a Clash of Champions on SCU.

The camera moves to the other side to just focus on Marissa.

Marissa: And we hope that Kelli and John Martinez Blade. can win there tag match over Shannon Middle brook and Power shock lose to Kelli and John Blade in there Clash of Champions No'1 contender in a tag team match on SCU.

Scene fades when Marissa and John head to their separate ways.

\'user

The camera switches to the backstage area where a man in a tall top hat can be seen from behind, wandering down the hallways, looks cast in his direction of surprise. The camera turns around to the front of the man to see him as SCW hype man, Alex Rush. Alex tips his top hat in the direction of someone off camera and continues to walk.

Alex: It's so weird, there's not many SCW faces here, where is everybody? I know! Maybe there's like a surfing pool around here somewhere and everyone is there!

Alex continues to walk the halls, looking around for this imaginary surfing pool, but a door opens to his left and a man walks out, knocking in to Alex. The top hat from Alex' head flies in the air and Alex steps back, trying to catch it, but ends up knocking it back in the air. He swoops his head forward and the hat lands on his head. A cheesy grin passes his face.

Alex: Meant to do that.

Alex looks up at the man standing before him to see him as Sin City Underground's General Manager, Tad Ezra!

\'user

Alex: Todd!

Tad:  Tad?

Alex: No, I'm not Tad, I'm Alex, Alex Rush, I do the thing where I like sing and dance and have boobies rubbed in my beard.

Tad puts his fingers to the side of his head and starts to rub his temples.

Tad:  No, I'm Tad, Tad Ezra, we met at London Brawling II.

Alex: We did?

Tad:  Yeah, you signed that ummmm, autograph for me.

Alex strokes his messy beard and points to Tad's chest.

Alex: Was it on the left one or the right one?

Tad:  Left or right what?

Alex: Chesticle.

Tad releases a soft growl as he looks at Alex, slowly shaking his head.

Tad:  It was on a contract, cause that's all I had on hand.

Alex’s eyes widen as he grins and jumps at Tad with an awkward hug, tapping his back.

Alex: I remember now! What are you doing at Climax Control?

Tad forces Alex off him and looks at him slightly surprised.

Tad:  We're not at Climax Control, we're at Underground twenty two.

Alex: Are you sure? Are you pulling my plonker here a little bit?

Alex grins at Tad as he waves his finger at him.

Tad:   Not unless you got $20 and a backstage pass.

Alex: Cheeky devil.

Tad:  Seriously, it's Wednesday, not Sunday.

Alex looks taken back by Tad telling him what day it is but Alex shrugs his shoulders and grins.

Alex: Well that one some sleep I had, I fell asleep on like Saturday night and woke up like half an hour ago in the parking lot. I don't know how I got there, but I guess Kale just put me in his arms and carried me like a bubba here, cause he does that sometimes. He sometimes gives me a bottle of whiskey too at that time and rocks me.

Tad almost laughs, but he coughs and straightens up his posture. He takes a deep breath, but has a really hard time keeping it together.

Alex: But you wanted me to sign things for your nieces and nephews, right? I like those little people, they're like having your own kids, but you can give them back when they start to smell a bit funky.

A devilish smile crosses Tad's face as he points in to his office.

Tad:  That's right Alex, come in to my office here and we can sign those papers.... I mean autographs.

Alex walks in to the office in front of Tad and Tad quickly moves around to the front of his desk, reaching in to his desk draw and pulling out three sheets of paper and places them in front of Alex. He hands Alex a pen and Alex looks at the front of the first page.

Alex: Why does this one say medical waiver?

Tad:  My nephew is a doctor, like a young Doogie Howser. I thought it would nice for him to have your name on something he knows about. Just sign next to the X.

Alex nods his head and quickly signs his name on the paper. He looks towards the second page and looks up at Tad.

Alex: And why does this one say image rights?

Tad tries to think of a good reason, but he almost fails until something comes to mind.

Tad:  Cause my niece thinks image is... everything?

Alex: And it is. Do you know how far I would have got without images? I would have had to use my imagination without images to help me along in me teenage years.

Alex raises a hand in a fist and waves it up and down, causing Tad to shudder. Alex reaches down and signs the second page before looking at the third page.

Alex: Non disclosure form?

Tad rolls his eyes growing tired of Alex and his questions.

Tad:  It just means you can never ever tell anybody about what pen you used to sign the other con.... Autographs with.

Alex: Good reason! Always gotta protect your pens, I mean if you don't stand up for the pens, who else will?

Alex scribbles his name on to the third page and Tad looks at him with a smile.

Tad:  Welcome to SCU, you're now the latest member of our roster.

Alex: Wait...... Don't I have to sign a contract for that?

Tad smiles and reaches in to his drawer, pulling out the contract Alex signed off camera at London Brawling II, believing it was an autograph for Tad.

Tad:  You already did.

Alex scratches his head looking confused but his face turns in to a beaming smile.

Alex: Oh good, cause my hand was hurting after signing those three things, cause I'm not used to signing papers, mostly a banger, or a booty or something. Saves me having to sign anything else. Anyway, must go, cause I hear a rumour about some surfing pool around here and I soooooo wanna check that out.

Tad sits back in his chair, not sure he understands what Alex is saying.

Alex: Ta-rah for a bit!

Alex walks out of the office with a spring in his step. Tad shakes his head as he looks towards the closing door.

Tad:   Goddamn, what a fucking idiot… At least he should fit right in with the rest of the carnies.

The camera cuts elsewhere.

Catarina Franklin smiles brightly at the camera.

Cat: I just wanted to take some time before my match to introduce myself. I'm Catarina but everyone calls me Cat. I am new to being a fulltime wrestler.

She keeps the smile on her face.

Cat: Some of you might know me from THE FIRM. And I know that there will be some that will doubt my ability because I was on a scripted, wrestling Drama. Some will probably even argue that I'm not a real wrestler because of that. I get it. I haven't done anything to prove otherwise but that's why I'm here. I am here to prove myself.

She puts her hands to her chest.

Cat: Holly Wood is always overlooked. She is a talented athlete and I am honored to have her as my partner. The Ruin Sisters are known for their nefarious methods of winning so it will not be an easy debut but I am up for this challenge.

Her smile doesn't falter

Cat: Win or lose, this is going to be the match that showcases us both and I think I can speak for us both when I say we are show stopping beauties about to bring the house down. Enjoy the show everyone.

The scene fades to the next.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

Hardcore Tornado Tag Team Match
Catarina Franklin & Mz Holly Wood Vs The Ruin Sisters (Debbi & Stacy)

Liam: This next match is a hardcore tornado tag team!!!

The Golden Age by The Asteroids Galaxy Tour starts to play.

Liam: First on the way to the ring…

I wished I lived in the golden age
Giving it up on the Broadway stage
Hang with the rats and smoke cigars
Have a break with Frank and count the stars

Liam: From Scottsdale, AZ Debbi and Stacy Ruin,The Ruin Sisters!!!

Dressed to the nines, with hair to match
Shiny jewels, casino cash
Tapping feet, wanna take the lead
A trip back in time is all I need

Stacy and Debbi high fives as many fans as they can while reaching ringside.

Oh!
Sing it out loud gonna get back honey
Sing it out loud get away with me
Sing it out loud on a trip back honey
Sing it out loud and let yourself free

They slide in the ring as the music fades out

Liam: And there opponents!!! Forst making her debut from New York City… The Black cat… Catarina Franklin!!!  

“America’s Sweetheart” by Elle King cues and she appears at the top of the ramp. She gives a smile, raising her arms in the air before starting to walk down the ramp. She gets to the apron, flipping herself into the ring, she climbs the turnbuckle and waves at the crowd

Liam: And her partner… On her way to the ring, from Hollywood, CA Mz Holly Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!

"Hollywood" by Collective blasts over the sound system as a pink shadow box appears through the curtains. The silhouette of a lovely lady dancing is seen from the inside, seducing the crowd with her feminine wiles. It comes to rest at the edge of the stage, and after a moment, the lady inside kicks her way through the thin paper to reveal... Holly Wood! Mz. Wood if you nasty. She flips her blonde hair over her shoulder as she raises her arms in the air, loosening her hips before sashaying down the ramp. She climbs onto the apron, swaying her hips back and forth as she lowers herself down into a split position. She crawls under the ropes and does a sexy pose on the mat before leaping up, dancing around the ring to the music as she waits for the bell to ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena: Debbi runs at Holly Wood who goes for a Clothesline, Debbi ducks and hits the ropes. Catarina and Stacy tie up in the middle of the ring. Holly Wood waits for Debbi but Debbi jumps and nails a running dropkick. .

Chad: The two get up, Debbi and Holly Wood grapple up. Holly Wood scoops Debbi up for a Bodyslam as Stacy and Catarina stay at a stalemate in the middle of the ring. Holly Wood’s picks Debbi back up to her feet.

Gena: Holly Wood lifts her up for a Scoop Slam! Catarina gets the advantage and ties up Stacy up with an arm wrench. Holly Wood Picks Debbi up and sends her to the ropes. Debbi bounces off and spears Holly Wood to the mat! .

Chad: Stacy gets to the ropes to break the arm wrench hold. Debbi runs over and grabs Catarina from behind with a sleeper hold, Stacy then hits a chop to Catarina's chest. Stacy hits another chop as Holly Wood gets up.

Gena: Holly Wood nails a short arm strike to the back of Debbi forcing her to let go of Catarina. Holly then grabs her and drops her with a backdrop!

Chad: Debbi hits the mat hard. Holly Wood walks over to his corner as Catarina hits a spinning mid kick to the gut of Stacy.

Gena: Stacy and Debbi get back up to there feet. Holly goes to grab Debbi but Debbi hits him with a European uppercut. Catarina goes to grab Stacy but Stacy ducks underneath but then gets drilled in the side of the head with a sidekick!

Chad: Debbi grabs Holly Wood for a swinging neck breaker then tries to grab Catarina and drops her with an inverted DDT! Stacy gets to her feet and goes for a Leaping Clothesline. Stacy makes contact, dropping Catarina to the mat. Stacy runs and hits Holly Wood with a flying forearm, knocking him back to the mat!

Gena: Stacy turns around to focus back on Catarina who gets to her feet. Stacy and Debbi grab Catarina for a double suplex!

Chad: Holly Wood gets back to his feet. Stacy runs over and knocks him off again with a running Dropkick! Stacy looks on now as Catarina gets up. Stacy runs over for a Clothesline, Catarina ducks, but Debbi grabs her head and drops her with a DDT!!!

Gena: Holly Wood gets back up as Stacy runs over, Holly gets a foot up and drops on his back as he perfectly times out a Monkey flip! Stacy goes over the top ropes! Debbi gets Catarina up to her feet but Catarina quickly hits a superkick!!!

Chad: Debbi stumbles a bit Catarina runs to the ropes and springboards off… Sweet Heart Flip!!! (Springboard Hurricanrana)

Gena: Debbi gets up from the floor. Catarina runs and jumps off the ropes hitting a suicide dive on Debbi and Holly Wood covers Stacy!

One…
Two…
Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Yor winners of this match… Catarina Franklin and Mz… Holly Wood!!!

Catarina slides back in the ring as the ref raises her hand and the hand of Holly Wood as "Hollywood" by Collective blasts over the sound system.

The doors to the arena open up as Shelby Holt, Ivory Sullivan, and Shannon Middlebrooks all walk into the building still holding their championships. All three have smiles on their faces as Marissa Henry walks up to them.

Marissa: Congratulations you guys on retaining your championships.

Ivory looks at her.

Ivory: Was there any doubt that we would?

Marissa shook her head as she cleared her throat.

Marissa: Shelby, Ivory, tonight you defend your tag titles against the Kawaii Dragons in a scaffold match. How prepared are you for this match?

Shelby laughs.

Shelby: First off, the Kawaii Dragons already had their rematch against us and lost. It's not our fault that they can't handle defeat. Now they want this match to be in a scaffold match plays in our favor.

Marissa cocks her head to side.

Marissa: How so?

Ivory chuckles.

Ivory: For one thing, Winter lost her first scaffold match while holding these belts. I'm pretty sure she has never won one of these. Second, the two of us aren't ready to give this titles back. We've made these belts mean something while they made them complacent. Think about, we have faced every team on this roster and beat them. We beat Kawaii Dragons twice. Our confidence is unmatched and we will leave Canterbury still your hardcore tag team champions.

Shelby nods her head as Marissa looks at Shannon.

Marissa: Shannon, tonight you team with the dominant Powershock. How do you feel about your chances in this match?

Shannon smirks.

Shannon: I feel great. Powershock hasn't lost many matches and I'm pretty sure he can make John Blade look like a Cruiserweight. This match also gives me a chance to finally exact some payback on the bitch who stole MY combat championship from me. After I worked so hard to make that belt mean something to this company. She has literally took a massive shit on my legacy. So when Powershock and I win. I will rescue MY combat championship from the unworthy champion.

Marissa looks at the three ladies.

Marissa: You three are very confident but it sounds like you are taking your opponents lightly.

Shelby looks at her.

Shelby: You are damn right we are confident. Everyone has taken us lightly but yet we have been dominant. We have shut the naysayers up. We have made everyone realize that we are the best stable in SCU. No one comes close to......

Shelby is cut off when Ella Singleton and Denise Andrews enters the picture. They look at The New Foundation as Ella rips the microphone from Marissa.

Ella: You three are seriously clueless. The Society will beat you. Denise came close to dethroning you Shannon. I wonder what would happen if Denise beats Kelli Torres.

Shelby shakes her head as Ivory and Shannon step closer. Carter King pulls Ella back as Denise just glares at them.

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SCU Underground: Ep. 22 results
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 03:15:21 AM »

*Show returns from commercial break*

In the backstage area, there is a pulpit set up with a growing crowd in front of it. Next to the podium, Brother David stands at the right while Mother Mavis and Sister Esther stand with their heads bowed and covered in their best Sunday hats. The crowd chatters quiet like in front of the pulpit. A moment passes with light organ music playing in the background. The crowd looks to their left as Father Gerald hogs through them and up the two steps leading to the platform taking his spot at the podium. He waves and the chatters get louder and more excited.

Gerald: Good evening brothers and sisters. It delights Him so that you have joined us. The Good Shepherds are not your typical wrestling stable. We're not your typical prothylatizing "Bible Thumpers". We are not going to talk about how we're gonna revolutionize or take over this company. We won't talk about capturing titles to feed our mortal egos. No sir. No ma'am. Not us.

Gerald slams his hand against the podium to bring the crowd a bit more to life.

Gerald: That is not the mission of The Good Shepherds. Sure, our skills might land us a few victories. It just might bring a title or two around our humble waists. But our message is what drives The Good Shepherds. Our church is founded on the message that He sends us. It is founded on the message that God Himself hath passed along through me, His holy prophet. That is His message of unconditional love. His message of compassion. His message of mercy. His message is our message. And right now, we are focused on establishing the holy of holy. Our flock grows with each set of open ears and open hearts.

Gerald smiles sweetly even with his eyes glowing dark with intensity. He then gasps as if he is overcome with an overwhelming power. Brother David puts a hand on Father Gerald’s shoulder as he steps around to the podium.

David:  My fellow congregation, Father Gerald is overcome by the spirit.  What he is trying to say is that we could not do this without you.  Our followers, our growing flock, we depend on you.  But we know that seeing is believing.  So we challenge Tad Ezra, the son of the great deceiver, to allow us to showcase how strong of an influence The Good Shepherds can truly be, and only growing from there.

Esther:  If Brother David will allow me, we are throwing out an open challenge to any and all teams, because His will is stronger than anything that SCU could throw at us.

Mavis:  Our Father, thou art in heaven…

Gerald:  Hallowed be thy name!  And with his name, we will carry his message to the masses, at any and all costs!  It is His will, and we are His hands, His feet, His body, sent to do his work.  So anyone who wants to step up and be saved, or stand in our way, we will be around for you to seek counsel, or we can take it up inside of the ring.

Gerald bows his head as the rest of The Good Shepherds follow suit.  They take their leave from the pulpit.

A shot inside the boiler room comes into view as Stephen Lance and Aeriel Monroe are standing besides a sitting Powershock. His hands are firmly wrapped around the Underground Championship.

Stephen: You tried Jerry. You tried where men have failed and yet you still failed. The monster is still the Underground Champion. He enjoyed feeling how violent you could go but it just wasn't enough. Now, John Blade will try his might against the 6 foot 8 inches tall weapon of destruction. Powershock will greet you with a giant boot before planting you in the mat.

Stephen chuckles as Aeriel looks up.

Aeriel: I'm only going to say this once. Shannon Middlebrooks had better pull her own weight or she will deal with me. As for Kelli, she had better stay out of Powershock's way if she plans on walking out of this match. My husband will be the dominant force and prove once again that SCU is his WORLD now.

Powershock stands to his feet and laughs. His wife wraps her arm around his arm as the camera fades out.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

Sin City Brawl Rules Clash of Champions Match - Number One Contenderships
John Martinez-Blade & Kelli Torres Vs Powershock & Shannon Middlebrooks

Liam: This next match is a Sin City Brawl Rules Clash of Champions Match Number One contenderships. The winners will go on to take on there opponents respective championship belts. The way to win this match is by removing your opponents from the ring by any means necessary!!!

The SCU Tron turns on, the crowd cheer like crazy as we see Metallica on a stage. Lead singer James Hetfield gives the band the single. They begin to play their cover version of Ennio Marricone’s Ecstasy Of Gold.

Liam: Frist on the way tot he ring… She is the Combat Champion…

The songs kicks into full gear.

Liam: Kelli Torres!!!!!

The curtains open up as Kelli Torres comes out jumping to the beat. 4 trainers from the Real Killas MMA Gym come out behind her. The fans chant yes as Kelli and her trainers walk down the ramp. Kelli high fiving everyone she can on the way down to ringside. Kelli slides in the ring and goes to her corner with her trainers standing outside the ring…

Liam: And her partner!!! He is from Boston, MA, he is the Combat Champion… John Martinez-Blaaaaaaaaaaade!!!

John Blade’s music begins to play as he walks out on stage. He talks to the camera man and bounces a little. He holds up his “Never Give Up” logo flag and tosses it to the fans. He salutes and runs straight down towards the ring. He bounces off the ropes side to side and he holds up his “Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect” shirt. He takes off his hat and tosses his shirt to the fans and hands his Chain to the ref to begin to fight.

Liam: And there opponents!!!

Light brown lights suddenly fill the arena as "Indian Summer" starts playing through the speakers. Two women step through the curtain as the crowd doesn't know what to do. The two women stand on the stage as they look side to side.

Liam: Being accompanied by Evelyn Middlebrooks, from Dothan, Alabama, representing The New Foundation.....The Underground Champion… Shannon Middlebrooks!!!

Shannon smirks before marching down the ramp. She slides into the ring, steps to the middle of the ropes and leans over them. She then positions herself in the corner as Evelyn is standing beside her.

Liam: andher partner!!!

The arena lights turn to a dark red tint as smoke fills the stage, ramp and ring. A thunderous gong sounds as a wicked scream is soon heard through the speakers. Sinister laughter follows before "Indestructible" starts playing. A man wearing a dark red mask with a blood red jumpsuit walks out onto the stage followed by two individuals. The masked man stands on the stage as the woman clings to his arm and the man is pointing at the ring.

Liam: From the Depths of hell, accompanied by his mouthpiece Stephen Lance and his valet Aeriel Sizemore.... He is the Underground Champion… please welcome Powershock!!

Powershock throws both arms up and out as pyro goes off. He then sombers down the ramp while keeping his eyes pointed at the ring. A sly smirk appears on his face as he steps up onto the ring apron and steps over the ring ropes.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: John steps… Kelli grabs John and pulls him back to the corner as Powershock rushes to them. Kelli kicks Jhon’s lift leg up in the air as it connects with Powershock’s head as she tried a spear! John then grabs Powwershock and places him on the corner!

Gena: John hits a chop to the chest as Shannon runs over and grabs Kelli but Kelli hits an elbow to the side of Shannon forcing her to let go of Kelli! John hits a chop to the chest but then Powershock turns it around as he grabs and places John on the corner and hits a hard chop of his own.

Chad: Kelli kicks Shannon in the gut then hits a dropkick… no Shannon counters by grabbing on to Kelli's foot then spins her in 180 degrees before letting go and dropping Kelli on to her back!

Gena: Impressive counter by Shannon. Kelli gets up but meets a big boot from Shannon as Powershock goes for another chop but John ducks down and uses his strength to lift Powershock over the ropes and to the apron!!!

Chad: Powershock needs to get in or risk hitting the floor and causing Shannon to go at this in a two on one match! John goes to grab Powershock but Shannon grabs John from behind and hits a German suplex!!!

Gena: Powershock gets in the ring as Kelli gets to her feet. Shannon grabs Kelli and Irish whips her… No Kelli reverses it sending Shannon instead. Shannon collides with Powershock.

Chad: Powershock goes through the ropes and to the outside floor!!! Powershock is gone! Shannon is alone to face both Combat Champions!!!

Gena: Powershock looks mad… Well, his always mad but he looks more pissed off than ever as he slides back in the ring!

Chad: He is gone from the ring! Powershock grabs Shannon from behind and turns her around!

Gena: It was a mistake caused by Kelli who looks on as does John Blade. Shannon pushes Powershock to the corner! Powershock runs at Shannon and tackles her to the ground. John walks over but Kelli grabs John and pulls him back. Shannon turns around and charges at Poweshock but he grabs her and throws her over the ropes!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: What the hell just happened?

Gena: Looks like Powershock decided for everyone just who will defend the titles! This is why most prefer not to team with this freakin lunatic!!!

Chad: Well, the Combat Champions are safe from defending the belts at the next big show but I know this is not how they wanted it to go down!

Powershcok leaves the ring as he and Shannon start trading blows. Kelli and John leave the ring and walk up the ramp as Casey and his security team run down the ramp to break up the fight between the Underground Champions!!!

As the scene opens, we are treated to the crash of leather on metal as a soccer ball sails wide of an empty goal, crashing off the metal cage surrounding the pitch and rebounding back to the feet of SCU's flavour of the month, Mark "The Dragon" Cross.

He taps the ball forward, swinging his right leg and rifling a shot which this time sails into the top left of the goal, breaking through the net that was held on loosely by grey electrical tape.

The Dragon: I didn't think this cage would still be here…

Mark turned from the Ames Levett Sport Centre to the Cowdrey stand, to the towering floodlights, to the pitch that was now a buzz of activity as crews were hurrying to put everything together for the next leg of the tour.

The Dragon: My Dad took me to my first soccer game when I was 5 years old. It was the first sport I loved, the first thing I remember really passionate about. We'd go out every night after work and kick a ball around until it got dark. I wasn't a good player, no natural ability, One of the last to be chosen when we picked teams at school…

As he talked, he'd walked and retrieved his ball from the net. He hit another shot from the edge of the area. It cannoned off the crossbar at pace, sailing off behind him.

The Dragon: ...but I loved it just the same. Even as I rode my natural talent as a running back all the way to the NFL, I was still in here every week scrapping away…

Again, Mark made his way to retrieve the ball.

The Dragon: In here, I ran harder than anyone else, for longer. I got stuck into challenges. I took on physical battles, got slammed against the sides, picked myself up and went again. When the door shut behind me I learnt to lay it all on the line, every Wednesday night, then every gym session, every game, Superbowl Sunday, and finally...every time I step in a wrestling ring.

Another shot, another swish as it rippled the net, another goal.

The Dragon: The Bad Boys are tough opponents, I learnt long ago to take nothing for granted. They'll be gunning for that title shot, I'd be a fool to think otherwise. Sadly, this isn't their time. Less than 100m away from one of the places where I learned the lessons that made me a champion? No. There's only one winner in this home town.

Mark turned to face the camera, staring down the lens.

The Dragon: Welcome to Canterbury, England. Let's get it.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user\'user\'user

Hardcore Tornado Tag Team Match - Hardcore Tag Team Number One Contendershi
p[/u]
Fire Dragons (Mark “The Dragon” Cross & Valentina) Vs Bad Boys (Any two members)

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is to determine the number one contenders to the Hardcore Tag Team Championships!!!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from right here in Canterbury, England…

Crowd:  *Deafening pop!!!!!!*

The arena lights dim as the bassline to "Never Again" begins to rumble around the arena. As the guitar riff hits, so does the lights, revealing Mark "The Dragon" Cross standing, one fist aloft, at the top of the aisle. Receiving recognition from the crowd, he strides purposefully to ringside, taking a moment to survey the scene as he reaches the apron.

Flashes like cameras go across the stage and the audience as the sound accompanies it. “You should see me in a crown” by Billie Eilish begins on the PA as pure beauty walks through the curtains. Her hair blows in the wind as she looks up at the ceiling. She places a hand on her hip as she lets the crowd admire her despite getting a mixed reaction.

Liam: Please welcome, on her way to the ring from Merida, Spain. She stands at 5'11" and weighs in at 125 pounds, she is pure perfection... Valentinaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Once Valentina is officially announced, she turns and begins walking down the ramp. She pushes her hair out of her face as she vogues, showing off her face to it's full capacity. She steps up to the ring steps and looks around with a majestic smile. She takes to the steps as she comes to the apron. She looks around for a moment, stomping her foot in protest as a scantily clad man runs down the ramp and climbs onto the apron. He sits on the middle rope, opening it for her. Valentina then takes off her Loubotins and hands them to the man as she prances barefoot around the ring. She refuses to let go of the spotlight.

The lights in the arena flash around as the fans wave their signs of support for their favorite Honor wrestlers. They scream and cheer as the spotlight waves over them. After a moment of this, the lights die down and "Middle Fingers" by MISSIO begins playing over the loudspeakers. The crowd instantly turns to cheers as the Bad Boys logo is projected onto the stage floor. Once the music picks up, three figures emerge from behind the curtains, wearing white hooded jackets with a red "Bad Boys" logo printed on the back. Shorty looks around the crowd. He gives them an reeling of the fist and a smirk as he looks to the rest of the fans. Dax Beckett flips his hood back and shouts out at the audience as he throws his hands up and down, getting them riled up. Gianni jumps around the stage, rubbing his presence in the faces of the fans before returning to the center.

Liam: Introducing first! They are accompanied by “The Italian Stallion” Gianni Di Luca… Making their way to the ring at a combined weight of 395 pound, “Shorty” Devin Tyler and Dax Beckett… Bad Boys!!

Gianni nods to Shorty and then to Dax as they walk down the ramp, taunting the fans and welcoming their hatred. Once they make it to the head of the ring, they walk over to the right side of the ring. Gianni jumps onto the apron as Dax slides to his right, doing a Playgirl style pose laid out across the apron. Shorty slides in under the bottom rope, and flips his hood back as he springs to his feet. He stands on the second rope, reaching over Gianni as he flips off the fans he is facing. Gianni flips his hood down and flexes his muscles, showing off to the fans. He turns around and enters the ring, as Dax springs back up to his feet. They enter the ring and they work the six corners, goading on the hatred. Once they have made it to all six sides, they settle against the far side, speaking to one another before Shorty winds up his arms, getting himself pumped up. Gianni sheds his jacket and shows off his impressive physique, shouting out “You’re welcome!” to the fans. Gianni stands on the apron behind them, giving them a roaring round of applause. Shorty rests his arms against the ropes as he drops his jacket to the ground, kicking it off into the corner. He paces back and forth, getting worked up as Dax walks over to him, bumping fists, and they talk over strategy as they watch the entrance ramp.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  It looks like Valentina and Dax have caught each other’s attention.  Considering their past of being good friends, this might be a little awkward.

Chad:  They meet in the center of the ring with a handshake. And then back up next to their partners.  Shorty sizes up Mark Cross, reeling his arm up as he uses his other hand to point to his “Dick Punch City” shirt.

Gena:  It’s been forever since we’ve been to that city legally.  Shorty shakes his head as he walks over to Gianni and points to his fist.  Gianni looks confused, but then cracks up laughing as he nods his head. He pulls off a sheet from our announcers table.

Chad:  The red foam fist!  On sale at our merchandise table, or online at scwrestling.net. Gianni presents it to Shorty through the ropes, and Shorty slides it on his arm.  Cross almost doesn’t know how to react to this.

Gena:  Valentina whispers something to him, and he nods his head.  Dax slowly begins inching his way toward Val and Mark.  When they get back into fighting position, Dax jogs backward.  Just in time for Shorty to ram his fist into Mark Cross’s crotch!

Crowd:  DICK PUNCH CITY! *Clap* DICK PUNCH CITY! *Clap* DICK PUNCH CITY! *Clap* DICK PUNCH CITY! *Clap*

Chad:  Cross drops to the ground, but Valentina kicks a knee up to the side of Shorty’s head, following it up with the second knee.  Dax charges forward, and Valentina ducks a Clothesline.  She pulls Shorty’s foam fist from his arm and tosses it to Cross.

Gena:  He slips it on, but he’s still feeling the pain.  As Dax comes at him, he uses everything he has to ram it right into Dax’s crotch!

Crowd: DICK PUNCH CITY! *Clap* DICK PUNCH CITY! *Clap* DICK PUNCH CITY! *Clap* DICK PUNCH CITY! *Clap*

Chad:  Mark and Dax are down on the mat, holding onto their family jewels.  Shorty picks Valentina up over his shoulders and carries her around as he chuckles at how light she is. But then, she rolls back into a Small Package pin!

One!
Two!
Thr…

Gena:  Dax gives them a nudge, and Valentina rolls onto her shoulders as Shorty holds on tightly for the pin!

One!
Two!
Thr…

Chad:  Mark Cross gets to his feet and nudges them back the opposite way, putting Valentina back into pinning position.

One!
Two!
Thr…

Gena:  Mark wraps his arms around Shorty’s neck, pulling him backward into a Chokehold as Dax holds onto Valentina’s legs, flipping over into a Bridging Pin!

One!
Two!

Chad:  Cross picks Shorty up and drops him right on Dax’s stomach, knocking the air out of his lungs!  Valentina rolls out from under them, feeling a little bit of the pressure from the fall.  She walks it off as Cross nods to her.

Gena:  Shorty starts to crawl a bit, as does Dax.  On their hands and knees, they receive stereo Shining Wizard’s!  They drop down on top of their opponents for the pin.

One! One!
Two! Two!
Kickout! Kickout!

Crowd:  YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Chad:  Cross gets up and he covers his mouth as he waits for Dax to get back to his feet.  As Dax does, he goes for a Spear, but Dax moves as Cross goes right for Valentina!

Gena:  Valentina falls back into a Death Drop pose as Cross flips into the ropes, catching himself as he sits and stares at Dax, tapping the top rope, waiting.

Chad:  Dax flies forward, but Valentina hits a Drop Toe Hold, sending Dax’s head right at Mark’s crotch, causing the fans to gasp.

Gena:  But Cross uses the ropes to hit a Pele Kick to Dax’s chin!  The crowd is on fire.  Valentina and Cross high five each other.  Shorty rushes up behind, knocking Valentina through the ropes.

Chad:  Cross turns around just in time to dodge a Dick Punch from Shorty.  He sets up and executes... Erm...that move he does!" (Tiger Driver '91)!!!  He hooks the leg!

One!
Two!

Gena:  Dax stands up to break up the pin, but Valentina trips him up and pulls him toward the ropes, and…

Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners and Number One Contenders to the Hardcore Tag Team Championships… Mark “The Dragon” Cross and Valentina… The Fire Dragons!!!

The crowd is almost deafening for Mark Cross as he relishes in the praise from his hometown.  Valentina comes inside of the ring and hugs onto Cross, jumping up and down.  Dax looks upset as he pulls Shorty toward the ropes.  He shakes his head as Shorty holds onto his own head.  Gianni doesn’t seem happy as he walks off ahead of Dax and Shorty.  “Never Again” plays over the speakers as the fans continue to rain down cheers for Mark, and confetti rains down almost as heavily.

The cameras come into focus and as it does we are treated to the image of a blonde standing in front of the camera. That blonde is none other than the nurse Cindy Warren. She is all smiles as she looks deeply into the lens of the camera and begins to speak.

Cindy: Hi everyone my name is Cindy and I know I haven’t really amounted to anything in SCU but I am here to let you know that I vow on everything that I will…

Before she can say anything she is immediately pummeled by the likes of two figures. Those figures are none other than Jennifer and Kimberly Williams. They attack her as they beat on her from behind . Cindy clutches at her chest in pain as they left her up and that is when we can see the one and only Brittany Williams. She grins as she looks right at her and drives a vicious super kick right against her face. It connects on impact and the two women lift Cindy up and deliver a vicious powerbomb through a table. Cindy remains motionless against a table as we can hear the sound of clapping in the background. That clapping seems to be coming from none other than “the Princess Prodigy” Brittany Williams. Brittany smiles as she looks down at cindy as she grins clad in her long robe with her Tiara. Her father Todd Williams stands next to her as she begins to speak.

Brittany: I do believe that is the very last time that you will ever see that blonde bimbo in this company. It feels so good to be in jolly ole England and what you are seeing right now is not a mistake. I am the Princess Prodigy Brittany Williams and I am perhaps the biggest thing to have ever stepped foot in this company. You see for the past few months you have seen me competing in SCW and it felt really good to go to that company and win the Blast From The Past tournament. I told everyone that I was among the best of the best. That I would be the future of this business and yet nobody believed me. Now look at me. I won the tournament and I have already accomplished so much at the age of 18. Can it get any better than this?!

Todd nods his head in agreement as he begins to speak.

Todd: From the bottom of my heart I want to say sorry to my best friend Teddy. Your sister in law Cindy happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time so she had to be made an example of. What you see before you is four Williams. My daughter, my wife, my sister, and of course myself. Who are we exactly?!

Brittany nods her head as she continues to speak.

Brittany: We are the Williams Dynasty and we have officially made our arrival right here in Sin City Underground. This is my stable and it is a stable that has been birthed in so many different wrestling companies. It has had so many different combinations and this combination will be it’s most deadliest because I am happy to stand at the helm. Nobody will overrule my precious collective of people and I will stand tall among everybody. This is going to be my playground and these individuals behind me have but one job. To put me over and to do everything in their power to protect me. Nobody shall dare get in the way of the princess. I should be praised and you shall all bow before me. Every princess deserves her loyal subjects and if you don’t feel like bowing.

Kimberly and Jenny smile as wide as they possibly can as they speak some more.

Kimberly: We shall make you bow! My husband may have been wasting his time on the SCW roster but down here this territory is ours for the taking and we will do everything in our power to make this company all about us. Who can be better than four individuals who are looking to take this company by storm.

Jenny: My niece and brother have made their impact by joining this company tonight and I assure you that Brittany definitely will not be a let down. She has only lost one singles match while being in SCw and just look at her. She is practically unstoppable. It just doesn’t get any better than it does with her.

Brittany: Cheers and these idiotic people in England should be cheering because I am giving them royalty that they should be proud of! I am wrestling royalty and I plan to do something very unprecedented. Not only will I rise to the top of this company but because of my status as the BFTP winner I plan to win the SCW bombshell Championship and takeover this company at the same time. That’s me in two companies doing what I do best. I know Alicia can be “up there” in that other company probably going to talk some shit about me and my mother but if she has something to say she can say it to my face. I already beat her ass and took her out of the BFTP and just like I should have done with the Honor title I plan to fully take it away from her. Granted she get past my mom, and my stepmom which I doubt she can do.

Todd: That’s my girl you see I can’t wait to mix with the best of them in this company. I plan to rise to the top and maybe bone all of the WHITE WOMEN in this company.

Kimberly: Hey there is only one you need to have your eye on!

Todd: Babe you know I am just kidding right?! The fact is we all are going to take over this company. One week at a time one dumb bitch and of course asshole at a time. We are the limelight and nobody will take our shine. PIZZOW!!!!!!!!

With that the four members of the Williams family all grin as we fade to elsewhere.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

Main Event
Scaffold Weapons Match - Hardcore Tag Team Championships

Kawaii Dragons (Winter Elemental & Tatsu Ikeda) Vs The New Foundation (Ivory Sullivan & Shelby Holt

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled to be a Scaffold Weapons Match and is for the Hardcore Tag Team Championships!!!

The crowd begins booing as soon as a picture of a dragon appears on the Honor Tron. “Gimme Chocolate” by Babymetal begins playing, Winter Elemental and Tatsu Ikeda come out from behind the curtains. They laugh together as they hold onto each other’s hands, skipping down the aisle, pointing and laughing at fans as they pass.

Liam: On their way to the ring, they are Winter Elemental and Tatsu Ikeda..., the Kawaii Dragons!!!

The crowd continues to boo them more as Winter and Tatsu make it to the bottom of the ramp. Tatsu and Winter slide in the ring. They prance around with the belts, rubbing them, and their cuteness in the faces of the fans. They settle into their corner, laughing and joking together as they hand their belts over to the referee and wait for their opponents.

Liam:  Aaaaaand their opponents, from Bell, FL they are Ivory Sullivan and Shelby Holt… The Hardcore Tag Team Champions, they are The NEW FOUNDATIOOOOOOOON!!!

"Into The Rush" starts blaring as Shelby and Ivory coming bouncing out from behind the curtain. They greet the fans before sprinting down the ramp and getting ready for the match.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  The scaffold isn’t even raised five feet off the ground and both teams are already going at it!  Of course Kawaii Dragons have unchained the kendo sticks, and the New Foundation has nabbed a steel chair and the chain that goes with it.

Chad:  Only because there are no tables up there.  Tatsu and Winter swing their kendo sticks wildly, but Shelby blocks the shots with a chair as Ivory whips the chain from behind Shelby, deflecting the shots.

Gena:  Shelby is able to block every shot until Tatsu kicks the chair from Shelby’s hands.  Both Kawaii Dragons smirk as they close in, steadying themselves on the scaffold as they extend their kendo sticks in a mocking tone.

Chad:  They approach slowly, causing Shelby to back up into Ivory.  Ivory swings the chain at Tatsu, but Winter protects Tatsu with the kendo stick.  Tatsu tries to hit shots on Ivory, but Ivory blocks each shot.

Gena:  Ivory swings the chain, wrapping it around Winter’s kendo stick.  She grabs her chain and kicks Tatsu hard in the stomach, pushing Winter back in the process, snapping the kendo stick in half!

Chad:  Winter looks piiiiiiiisssssssssssed!  She weaves around Tatsu, who is holding her stomach.  She swings the two halves of the Kendo stick at Ivory, but Ivory blocks them at first.  However, eventually, she can’t block them all.

Gena:  Ivory catches a shot to the face!  Then another!  Winter is screeching angrily as she continues to nail Ivory, backing her into Shelby.  Winter grabs Ivory by the hair and whips her off of the scaffolding!

Chad:  But Ivory hangs on, and Winter begins stomping at Ivory’s fingers.  Shelby walks up behind Winter and shoves her clean off of the scaffolding now!  But Winter grabs onto Ivory’s ankles!

Gena:  The Hardcore Tag Team Champions AND the challengers are in trouble right now, as Ivory’s fingers are slipping.  Winter climbs up Ivory, but Ivory is ramming her elbow back into Winter’s head.

Chad:  Winter grabs onto the scaffolding and begins biting at Ivory’s fingers, and Ivory slips off!  Her fingers can’t hold on any longer!

Gena:  She grabs onto Winter and stops herself from falling off completely.  Shelby and Tatsu stare back and forth from the situation to each other.  They are hesitant to move,, despite their obvious temptation.

Chad:  Tatsu jumps the gun and swings her kendo stick at Shelby, striking her until she stumbles backward into the chains holding scaffolding up!  She is freaking relentless!  Shelby swings around the backside of the chains.

Gena:  She climbs it slightly, taking the shots.  She’s clearly up to something. Tatsu jabs the stick into Shelby’s side until Shelby rips it free and drops it to the flooring below.  Shelby then wraps her legs around Tatsu, pulling her right into the chain!

*CLUNNNNNK!*

Chad:  And a sickening thud!  Tatsu stumbles back and Shelby swings forward, kicking Tatsu in the chest.  Tatsu nearly falls off, but she grounds her weight, falling to the scaffolding. Shelby stomps away at Tatsu.

Gena:  Tatsu sweeps Shelby’s legs out from under her, and she stumbles off of the scaffolding!  She grabs onto Winter as well, steadying herself. Winter and Ivory have amazing upper body strength, but Shelby is showing off some of her own.

Chad:  Tatsu begins practically tap dancing along Shelby’s fingers and Ivory’s as well.  Winter chuckles despite her current situation. Shelby reaches up and grabs onto Tatsu’s ankle and rips her from off of the scaffolding!

Gena:  No fucking way!  They are all hanging from the scaffolding, and from each other.  They are clawing their way up each other’s backs like rats on a sinking ship!  And the titles are the sinking ship right now.

Chad:  Shelby is almost back up on the scaffolding, but Winter pulls her back down.  Then Tatsu almost gets back up, but Ivory pulls her off by the ankle.  Tatsu is nearly falling, but Winter grabs onto her ankle and she’s hanging on with everything she’s got!

Gena:  Tatsu hangs there, pouting in mid air, despite being a good 10 feet off of the ground, hanging upside down!

Chad:  Shelby and Ivory begin clubbing at Winter until Winter nearly falls off.  She helps swing Tatsu up, and both ladies climb on the backs of The New Foundation and gnaw at their backs!  After the screams go on for a moment…

Gena:  Ivory and Shelby let go, and all four competitors fall to the ground below, rolling around in a mangled mess of bodies!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd is silent, unsure of what is happening at the moment.  Referee Jade Pham inspects the situation for a moment.  She bites at her bottom lip before calling for assistance.  The screen replays the fall several times as Ryan Richards and Dylan Roberts come down.  The medical team rushes down to inspect both teams as Jade debates with Ryan Richards.  After this goes on for a second, and the medical team is able to ensure that both teams are okay and back on their feet, Jade speaks into her headset.  The Kawaii Dragons start to take the belts from Jade, but The New Foundation jerks them back a few inches.  Neither team is willing to let go.

Liam:  After reviewing the footage and consulting with other officials, referee Jade Pham has made a decision regarding the match…

The crowd cheers slightly, but they are on the edge of their seats, waiting for the answer.

Liam:  Both teams let go of the scaffolding and began their descent at the same exact time.  Therefore, this match has been deemed a tie!

Chad:  WHAT?!?!

Liam:  Therefore… STILL your Hardcore Tag Team Champions… The New FOUNDATIOOOOOOOOOONNNNN!!!

The crowd cheers as Shelby and Ivory rip the belts back from a shocked Tatsu and Winter.  Once the decision settles in, Tatsu and Winter begin screaming uncontrollably, causing Ivory and Shelby to laugh and flaunt their belts as they celebrate back up toward the steps leading to the stage.  They hold their belts up high as Tatsu and Winter argue with Jade Pham, and the show goes off the air.

All of this and oh so much more as we bring you SCU Underground, Episode 22, live from Canterbury, England! ***Card subject to change.