Author Topic: Crystal & Seleana Zdunich V Metal/Punk connection  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Crystal & Seleana Zdunich V Metal/Punk connection
« on: April 21, 2019, 04:22:07 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match in this thread.

One roleplay per week, per member maximum.
5,000 word limit

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 09:48:48 PM »
 RP Title: “Metal and Punk Connection Reunion Show!”

(OOC: Amy was used with her handler’s permission)

Jessie’s team was knocked out of the Blast from the Past Tournament in the Quarter Finals by Amy and Vinnie who would go on to be eliminated by Brittany Williams and Kale Smith the following week at the go home show for London Brawling II, now the event was drawing near and both women were set to take part in another tag team match only this time? As partners as they were teaming up in the Golden Promise match where, if they won, the title shot ban over Jessie’s head would finally be lifted, only problem? Aside from their wild feud the year before?

Their opponents were fighting for the same thing, not only that but it was the lesbian couple of Crystal and Seleana Zdunich who had patched things up following the Blaze of Glory Main Event, Jessie and Amy knew they had to get along to win the match but was such a feat possible?

The Worlds End Pub, Camden, London, England
Wednesday the 24th of April 2019, 18:00pm

Not even a year removed from Amy turning her back on me and we’re back to being tag team partners, yay.

In the back of my mind, I knew this would happen eventually, either me and Amy made amends and we started teaming up again or the bosses decided to be dicks and team us up with the promise of my title shot ban being lifted if we won and what do you know? That’s exactly what happened, not only that but our opponents are fighting for the same thing and just to drive the point home, our opponents are Crystal and Seleana, and they are fighting for the same thing.

Long story short, I quickly realized that there was no way we were going to win if we weren’t on the same page, we talked over the phone and (eventually) set a meeting time and place.

I picked the World’s End for a couple of reasons, it’s a fairly large metal pub in Camden town attached to the Underworld music venue (which is closed for the evening) and I was confident that Amy would find it easily enough, I’ve already eaten dinner here and for pub food it’s pretty decent actually.

But that’s far from the only thing on my mind as I saw a familiar face enter the bar and waved her over to the booth I was sitting at.

“Hey, glad you could make it!” I greeted Amy happily and the older Bombshell grinned before sitting down opposite me. “Safe to say you’ve seen the card by now?”

“Yeah, it is.” Amy nodded in response as she shifted her weight. “I get why you wanted to talk but I can’t stay here all night, I have a flight to Japan to catch in the morning.”

“Right, right, I saw on your Twitter feed.” I nodded before taking a sip from my drink. “Let’s get straight to the point, Seleana and Crystal were able to work out their differences following Seleana’s first, and last, World Bombshell Championship title defense even though Crystal betrayed Seleana to get the shot in the first place.” I stated and Amy nodded. “If they can work out their differences over something like that, what’s stopping us from doing the same?”

“Even though you turned your back on Ben Jordan to try to get ahead?” Amy finished my sentence for me, and I messaged my forehead in annoyance knowing exactly what she was going to say. “And don’t get me started on your near constant demands for World Bombshell Championship shots!”

“Those were born out of frustration more than anything else.” I responded with a frown before I finished my drink. “Every time I got a title shot after I lost the Internet Championship, I’d get it yanked away from me! Chamber of Fate Match, I was cleaning house until Saw got the jump on me and eliminated me with the Sammi-Wrap, my one on one match against Crystal two months later, one of the closest matches of my career up to that point but Crystal still pulled away with the win, as time went on, I started to let it boil over.”

“And rather than find some way to vent your frustrations or talking it out with me or Kate, you started demanding title shots.” Amy responded with a nod and I let out a massive sigh in response before nodding. “You know you have to earn those shots, right?”

“This, coming from the woman, who’s title shot against Delia Darling was awarded to her via a lottery?” I asked with a raised eyebrow and Amy chuckled.

“Touché.” Amy nodded in resignation and I grinned. “But even after I lost the title to Raynin and had my rematch stopped because I had fucked up my back, I was able to move on, you need to do the same.”

“Easy for the Hall of Famer and Grand Slam Champion to say.” I grumbled under my breath as I ran both hands through my hair. “Or do I need to point out that I inducted you into the Hall of Fame from a hospital bed in Canada?”

“Considering the injuries, you took in that Tai Pei Death Match, it could’ve been a lot worse.” Amy pointed out and I nodded in agreement. “Okay, I’m willing to bury the hatchet, on one condition, no more World Bombshell Title Shot demands, moment you even mention the current champion in a promo where you’re not facing them or fighting for an opportunity to challenge them? You can consider the Metal and Punk Connection dead, for good.”

“You’ve got a deal.” I sighed before we shared a handshake, once we let go of the handshake Amy stood up. “Leaving already?”

“As I said, got a flight to Japan coming up.” Amy responded with a nod as she made her way to the entrance to the bar. “I’ll do my promo when I get back from Japan, might not be until next week however.”

“Yeah, sure.” I responded with a nod before I stood up as well. “By the way, Jake managed to secure some tickets to a Battle Beast show here in London, interested?”

“Isn’t that the band that performs Steve Ramone’s last theme song?” Amy asked and I nodded before she shook her head. “I’m going to be training that day, appreciate the invite though.” Amy added before she left the bar and got a cab, once the black cab took off with Amy inside it I left the bar and took up a position outside the Underworld so that I could do my promo.

“If Christian and Mark where hoping to play up the animosity between me and Amy or if Seleana and Crystal were hoping to use that animosity to get the win, it went out the window faster than you can say “the Metal and Punk Connection is back!”, and not only is the Metal and Punk Connection back for a reunion show but we’re going to kick Seleana and Crystal’s asses or hard that Crystal will develop a new personality and Seleana might develop a personality!”

I doubt it though.

“Let’s face it, the only chance you ladies had was if the Metal and Punk Connection imploded but that chance is gone, turns out you are not the only bombshells who can settle their differences with fists, who knew? I sure as hell didn’t! And now that me and Amy have settled our differences, there’s only one thing left to sort out and that’s winning this Golden Promise match and ending the title shot ban on me, you know, unless the bosses find some excuse to renege on their promise!”

Wouldn’t surprise me.

“Either way, me and Amy both look forward to kicking Crystal and Seleana’s asses all over the SSE Arena in two weeks’ time and I can finally get back on the title hunt where I belong, as for where I plan to go next, that would be telling wouldn’t it? Next Sunday Seleana and Crystal’s chances look bleak and gloomy, as opposed to the weather here in England which is bright and sunny, much like me and Amy’s chances heading into this match!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up!

“It’s the Metal and Punk Connection Reunion show! And this we are coming back with a bang as we are all set to kick a married couple’s asses so badly that they will need marriage consoling! Or whatever the equivalent here in England is but the point is, Seleana and Crystal don’t stand a chance against a unified Metal and Punk Connection and that’s a face! This is “The Heavy Metal Angel” Jessie Salco signing off, Crystal, Seleana, see you at Wembley for the ass kicking of a life-time.”

I hailed a cab to take me back to the hotel as the scene fades.

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 07:05:42 AM »
 Hollywood Hills, California
Zdunich Household

Ever since Blaze of Glory things have been quiet between the Zdunich couple. Neither of them were able to walk away with the SCW World Bombshell Championship but the two of them had issues that went deeply beyond that of any championship belt. The main focus on both of their mind was that of their relationship and their marriage. For the most part things seemed to be moving in the right direction, Seleana had finally moved back into the house and they have been able to be under the same roof and household. As a matter of fact they both have started managing one another again in their respective wrestling matches but there was still much that needed to be discussed. They still haven’t had a chance to get down to the root of their issues and have a serious heart to heart. Christina was one who hated to express herself and she often dodged anything having to do with her personal feelings.

Crystal sat down on the sofa, a playstation controller in her hands as she focused on Mega Man 11 on the television. She played the game to the best of her ability as she couldn’t help but drop F bombs as she found herself dying to a part in the game.

“For fucks sake… Why are there so many spikes?! I will master this part… I will definitely beat this fucking stage… I just need to make it to the boss battle…”

Crystal gripped her controller as hard as she possibly could as she continued to play her video games some more. As she watched from the doorway, Seleana couldn’t help but smile even as she wanted to scream. Crystal always tended to show more feeling for games than almost anything else. Seleana muttered to herself in Swedish and then walked into the room. She found a place next to Crystal and watched in wide-eyed wonder as her wife assaulted the game like her very life depended on getting to this boss battle. Crystal smiled as she played the video game and turned her attention to her wife at the same time.

“Hey babe thank you so much for moving back in. I know we really haven’t talked about it but I am happy you are back… Maybe the next step could be you and I actually sharing a room with one another or even a bed… That would be really nice…”

Crystal sighed as she was able to play and talk at the same time.

“I know we haven’t been able to talk that much with Kate Bass’ baby coming and of course Brittany getting married on us at a whim but we really should work out the rest of our issues. Especially considering we are to be in each others trust in London soon. SCW booked this match as both sets of teams having issues with one another and it would be silly if I was to think all of our problems could be swept under a rug…”

Crystal wanted to play her video game some more but something pulled at her. She knew this was important and instead she paused the game tossing the controller to the side as she turned the television off so she could turn and look directly into the eyes of her wife.

“So let’s talk shall we?! We need this so we can finally move on, and I would be lying if I said I didn’t miss the sex. So talk to me babe how are you feeling?! It’s always about me that sometimes I disregard what you might be feeling!”

Seleana barely even nodded.

“Which one am I talking to?”

Crystal leans forward as she crosses her arms as she looks deeper into Seleana’s eyes.

“Does it really matter?! I know it could be confusing between Crystal and Christina but at the end of the day they are all different sides of me. You are talking to the woman that you married. I am Christina Zdunich the woman who promised to love you forever for better or worse. So let’s just have a serious heart to heart.”

“Are you sure you are ready for that?”

Christina just sighs as she shrugs her shoulders.

“Are we ever really ready, I am sure the answer is no but we have to do this so our relationship can get even better and bigger than where it’s at now. We need it so we both can move on and have a healthy marriage. Isn’t that what you want as well?!”

Seleana nods.

“Then let’s start with who are you? Not who you want everyone else to see, not who they say you are, who are you?”

“What do you mean who am I? I am your wife… Isn’t that a good enough answer or am I supposed to answer this in a different way?!”

“You do go to a lot of trouble to give different answer in public, Chickie. Here, behind closed doors, where no one will hear but me, who are you? Who are you that you are afraid other people will see or know?”

Crystal couldn’t help but offer a long drawn out sigh as she looks back into the eyes of her wife.

“A woman who is afraid of being a failure. A girl who tries to put on a facade so nobody can know the real me. If people get too close to me I feel I am going to get hurt in the end. So that’s why I wear so many masks. That is actually the real reason why I got into acting in the first place. I was always afraid of who I really was so to cover it up I could always act as something else that way the woman behind the cameras would never feel hurt… Yet when that dark side of myself wanted that attention I hurt you. Only by receiving fame and fortune will I finally be accepted but no matter how hard I try I still don’t get what I ultimately want. You have that power Seleana. People genuinely like you and everyone on this planet just hates me…”

Crystal sobs as tears stream down her eyes.

“SMJ wants nothing to do with me… Christian loathes me, and Christina was fired from her office gig. What place do I really have?! When I get beaten in the ring people clamor to it online so what’s the point if I am meant to be hated for everything that I do?! It feels like high school all over again when the entire school made fun of me because I looked differently than that of my family, or why would my biological mother leave me on her sister’s steps to raise me… It’s just so much stuff that I feel hurt over… So that’s me the woman behind everything. I would rather sit on this couch playing video games all day then to step out the door and have to socialize with anybody. I rather stay in my own bubble alone and isolated…”

“Nej, not everyone hates you. Brittany loves you. Brittany wishes she was you. Brittany tries so hard to make you proud. Halo wants to please you too. I marry you. You are no failure, Estrellita. You could retire tomorrow and do nothing else and you would already have rid yourself of that problem.”

“Retire?!”

Crystal quickly shakes her head.

“I can’t retire… I mean I could but then what would I be?! People would be calling me washed up or they would call me a has been. No matter how much I try I have this need to make my legacy even greater than what it already is. Why do you think I am still in SCW?! Yes I did get into the Hall of Fame but a part of me wants to become the SCW World Bombshell Champion for a record breaking fourth time. I feel like it’s needed to further cement my name as being the greatest. I just turned 31 and I still have many years ahead of me. I have so much more to do and accomplish during my time as a wrestler don’t you agree?! Besides who would be around to watch over you?!”

“Why do you care what other people say or think? Why is that important?”

Crystal shrugs her shoulders.

“I don’t know I guess because I grew up as the youngest in the family especially in a single parent household. All of my family were stellar athletes or gained so many scholarly awards I struggled to even get noticed so I do things in such a big way just to get noticed. It’s always how I dealt with handling situations and issues. It’s the story of my life I feel… Is there something wrong with trying to seek approval from just about everyone?!”

“Only if you let it break you, Chickie. If you want people to like you, first, you need to like who you are and then let that light shine through.”

Crystal was taken back a little as she shook her head.

“I do like myself though… At least I think I do… I mean just look at me…”

Crystal quickly stand sup as she walks over to the huge vanity mirror in their living room. She stands in front of it as she takes her glasses off and smiles.

“Look at that beautiful woman. She’s gorgeous isn’t she?!”

Seleana nods.

“Ja, I married her. She’s a wonderful girl who is too hard on herself and hides the real her away from the world. I think she should let her star shine and then surrender the outcome because it is not in your control. I hear Zenna talk like this. She say they teach her, be authentic, surrender the outcome and then do uncomfortable work and things get better. You say I have power, why do I have power? If I do, that is why.”

Crystal turns to Seleana as she looks her in the eyes.

“Do you really think I am a wonderful girl?!”

“I’ve always thought you were a wonderful girl. Why do you think it hurt so bad when you hit me? I spent the next week crying because the wonderful girl I knew had hit me for no real reason at all. If I did not love you, if I did not think you were such a wonderful girl, it would not have mattered that you did that.”

“So does this mean you truly forgive me of everything because I sat in this house alone questioning why I hurt the person I love so much. I thought about it over and over again and I would never do that to you ever again. I should have never done it in the first place but the greed got to me, and I guess nothing else really mattered. I don’t want to be defined by that though. I just want to be looked at for all the good I have done…”

Seleana nods slowly, tears in her eyes as well.

“Ja, I do. Everyone else will tell me I am being stupid but they have not seen what I have seen. They have not seen how you actually went to the therapist’s and kept going. They have not seen you show actual remorse that was not just an act for cameras. They have not seen you back off and give me space, even here. You did not push for things to go back how they were or to have sex like rabbits as if we were perfectly alright again. You put in the time and so…”

She pauses and then nods genuinely.  

“Ja, I do.”

Crystal giggles as she keeps looking at her wife.

“Hey if I may interject I really do miss the sex like rabbits thing… Yeah I am not going to lie however I do miss this more… Just you and I being able to have a civil conversation with one another and genuinely really feeling authentic with each other…”

Crystal looks at her wife as she kisses her deeply.

“I did miss you babe…More than you could ever fathom. Thank you for forgiving me I really don’t deserve you and I mean that.”

“Te amo, estrellita….”

Crystal smiles as she keeps her eyes fixated on her wife.

“So are you ready to team with me so we can win ourselves some title opportunities?!”

“I’ve been ready to team with you since I joined L.A.W.!”

“I guess Metal and Punk Connection should be worried because the Hollywood Angels are finally on the same page… Took us a while but nothing can break this bond of marriage…”

Crystal smiles as she looks at her wife planting another kiss as we slowly fade out on this image.

On Camera
It’s Showtime

Everything comes into focus and as it does we are able to see that of Crystal Zdunich. She is all smiles as she looks at the cameras rolling and she can’t help but crack a wide grin as she begins to speak.

“I will go on record and say that my match with Cat Riley didn’t go in the way that I had wished for it to be. Cat was better than me and she deserved to have that big Manchester moment. After all it was a homecoming for her so it was good to see her back in the ring doing what she does best. As far as I am concerned the matches between us stand at one win a piece so whenever somebody in SCW authority wants to book that tie breaker by all means have a go at it. I will be waiting and I assure you that the results will indeed be much different. It’s not like we should all take a roll up win as being serious anyway. I would say every dog has it’s day but she’s not a dog she’s a cat. So even cats still have eight other lives after one has been taken away, anyway I didn’t come here to talk about Cat Riley all day because there is something more important ahead of me…”

Crystal can’t help but crack a wide grin as she nods her head in agreement and she continues to speak.

“That’s right I have a huge match ahead of me and it’s one where I could get right back into the limelight, and the spotlight. It’s a match where I basically can get a Golden Opportunity and all I need to do is beat on two women who I have beaten countless times to get what I want. I just need to take out the likes of Amy Marshall and Jessie Salco and I will get what I want. I will be World Bombshell Championship match bound or Roulette bound however the company wants to turn this around and swerve it. the fact is I will be in a title hunt and that’s all that matters right?!”

Crystal can’t help but form that wicked grin on her lips as looks at the camera and begins to speak some more.

“That’s what I live for… As a matter of fact everybody should know what golden opportunities mean to me. After all I did stab my own wife in the back just to get that one title match. It felt like a dark time in my life but I did what I needed to do and I did get the match I wanted. The only problem with the entire thing is by doing so I took away my biggest form of support. I took away the only woman in the world who could see through all of my bullshit and cheer for me when none others would. As much as I thought I was doing the right thing ir egret having to go through what I did. It didn’t get me what I wanted. I was left broken and it took some seriously repair to mend the broken hearts that were damaged when I became a bitch to my wife. It’s something that I don’t want to do again as a matter of fact it won’t happen again because I love that Swedish woman way too much to hurt her like that again. It’s not what I want to be remembered for and this match happens to be different…”

Crystal lets a few tears flow from her eyes as they hit the ground below.

“I will admit I should have been better than what I was. I should have been proud of my wife for taking a stand to Christian Underwood. I should have been supporting her as her star started to rise but in reality I was scared and afraid because I felt my own star was starting to burn out. That’s why I really did what I did. Like a spoiled brat I needed people to look at me and I have come to the conclusion that we can’t always get what we want. I failed as a wife and even with Seleana rising through the ranks to become a World Champion I should have been supporting her and all I could think about was my own feelings and what the belt would look like around my waist. It was absolutely selfish and I am sorry for what I did. Just because I said sorry don’t assume that I still won’t be a cunt to everybody else because I am a bitch at heart. I have a chip on my shoulder and this feeling of denial won’t be quenched until I get my title opportunity. The best thing about this next chance however is the fact that I get to take this step forward with my wife at my side…”

Crystal can’t help but wipe the tears from out of her eyes as she smiles and continues to speak.

“The two of us can be on this journey together and that’s the best thing about it all. I will admit the last couple of months have been rough but Seleana and I have been working out our issues. We have been visiting therapists and have been getting the proper help we need. More importantly than that we have really sat down with one another and we have given one another the truth. Nobody can break this bond of marriage that we have and we are there for each other. It’s evident we have each other’s backs because we have started to manage one another in each other’s matches. We are connected and we are one. We are the Zdunichs and Seleana this is what she especially wanted. After all when she first got into wrestling I made a promise that we would form a team. We would be the Hollywood Angels and would accomplish something together…”

Crystal shrugs her shoulders as she sighs and speaks some more.

“I haven’t been able to keep up with that promise due to SCW not having separate tag divisions but this is the way that the promise can be fulfilled. Together we can both achieve what we want to do and it’s the real test if we are on the same page with one another. I know we are and together we will win ourselves a pair of championship opportunities and it doesn’t get any better than that. I know the decks might seem to be stacked against us. After all we are going up against the best Bombshell Tag Team not named Team Hero in a wrestling match. This match suits them because they have been to the big dance on multiple occasions. They have won tag team gold together and I know they can work out their problems to accomplish something again. On top of that I know Jessie is going to be like a bat out of hell trying to prove something. This is what she has been waiting for. A chance to get that monkey off of her back, and compete for a championship again! It really is all or nothing for her and I know Amy Marshall would love to get back into that spot again…”

Crystal nods her head as she continues to speak some more.

“It seems like a lot is riding on the line here but I want to become World Bombshell Champion badly. I want to hold the title four a record breaking fourth time and my Seleana has really only just started in her wrestling career. To have the opportunity to be a two time champion is just an amazing thought. This is what we live for and we won’t let this chance get wasted away. Salco how bad do you want to be in this position?! Do you really have what it takes to compete for a championship again?! You seem to have been fucking up things a lot lately. You put yourself into this position by getting your ass kicked by Amy Marshall you tried to cheat the system by stealing a briefcase that wasn’t yours and you got your ass kicked by one of your former best friend’s. Now you have to rely on the very woman who out you in the situation that you are in to begin with in hopes of getting you out of it?!”

Crystal can’t help but laugh as she shakes her head in disgust.

“That seems to be some fucked up shit if I do say so myself but whatever floats your boat I guess. The thing I would be worried about is do you have what it takes to actually win this match?! You seem to talk a lot of shit but when it comes to the big match and doing what’s necessary you always drop the ball. You can never seem to get over that hurdle and I know that hurts you a lot. How can Amy truly trust you?! Also what happens in the event you guys actually win this match and in the following weeks. How does Amy truly know you won’t stab her in the back when it becomes about gold?!”

Crystal snickers as she nods her head and continues to speak.

“I would seriously watch my back if I was you Amy. Jessie might try to stab you in the back as soon as you win this match… Well IF you win since clearly the Zdunichs are taking this match but if for some reason things go your way what comes next?! You saw how quick she stabbed the other member of your trio in the back when Kate won her briefcase what are you going to do about it. The only reason I am even questioning things is because I wrote the book on betrayal. Just look at what I did to my own wife. I can sense a snake when I see them and Jessie can’t be trusted. I guess you are going to have to carry her on your back as if she was luggage but then again you are a subpar wrestler yourself. I mean you did so much in your career haven’t you?! You managed to become a Grand Slam Champion, you were relevant at one point but you have regressed so much. You used to be in big marquee matches with Delia and Roxi and now look at you. It’s pathetic…”

Crystal licks her lips as she speaks some more.

“We really haven’t had true proper match here. I remember when I first came into this company and I was under the mask of La Paloma the very first thing I remember you saying in a promo is that in your old company things seemed to be so bad because there was this mean superficial woman named Crystal Hilton who really irked you. How she was superficial in every single way and you were glad she wasn’t in SCW well long behold what a surprise you were in for when that mask came off and you saw it was me!  I bet that caught you by surprise and I feel disgusted to be in the ring with you. The owner of a porn star company against that of a movie company owner, I tend to do things on a bigger scale and you just end up looking like a disease ridden piece of shit. After I wrestle you I am going to need to take a long shower to take that Marshall stench off of me because I feel disgusted just thinking about it. But for a woman who has regressed so much are you really ready to be in the ring with me?!”

Crystal shakes her head.

“I think we all know the answer to that. Are you ready to get dropped on your head when I DDT you into the ground?! You really don’t have a choice or a chance really. I want this win, Seleana wants to team with me and we aren’t going to let this match up ending in a lost for the both of us. If things play out the way that I hope they do the Zdunichs could be controlling this division for months to come seeing as my daughter will be winning the Blast From The Past as well. You will get beaten just like I always tend to do when I am in the ring with you. Both of you will be an afterthought, and the Zdunichs will keep making this division about us. Love us or hate us but we aren’t losing especially to two women such as yourselves. See you bitches soon.. .LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION… It’s showtime! It’s time to roll the credits on the travesty that is you two…”

With that Crystal can’t help but pieface the camera as she places her hand over the camera and we fade out on this image.
user posted image

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 06:21:39 PM »
 21st April 2019
Manchester, England
Climax Control 235

Feeling the air escape my lungs as Brittany leapt off the ropes and hit me with a frog splash... I was done when she hit me the DDT. Vinnie and I, we tried our hardest, but it was enough. We took turns to try and beat Brittany and Kale, but it just wasn’t enough, and they beat us. They would now advance to the final while Vinnie and I would just end up with nothing for our troubles.

As soon as I felt Brittany roll off me, I rolled myself away from them as I sucked in as much as I could and recover from the double finisher on me.

I had briefly looked to see where Vinnie had gone and I saw him storm off... evidently unhappy with the result and maybe mad at me. I roll myself onto my stomach before rolling myself from the ring, as I continue to recover the best I can. I slowly make my away from the ring and up towards the entrance and to backstage.

Once backstage... I look around for Vinnie, but he was gone as Joey approaches with ice, water and a towel.

Joey: You looking for Vinnie?

Amy: Yeah.

Joey: He was arguing with his cactus and then disappeared. I presume back to the locker room. And that is one weird sentence.

I chuckled a little.

Amy: I saw him briefly... i don’t think he was happy.

Joey: He looked very pissed off.

Joey says with a shrug, as He and I slowly moved away from the curtain as I continued to recover, As Joey spoke up again.

Joey: Sorry about the loss. I think most people wanted you and Vinnie to win.

Amy: Me too. I thought Vinnie and I had a genuine chance at getting to the final. But it happens. Brittany and Kale were stronger and better unfortunately.

Scott Oliver: Can you repeat that?

Joey and I turn to see Scott Oliver following...

Amy: How long have you been following and listening?

I berated Scott.

Scott Oliver: Oh sorry... not long. Apologies for listening in.

Amy: So you should. Now let’s get this over and done with.

I shook my head.

Scott Oliver: How are you feeling about being knocked out of the tournament at the semi-final stage. How do you rate Senor Vinnie and out of the remaining teams... who do you think will win?

Joey: Wow... lots of questions there.

I smirk as i stretch a little to stop myself from stiffening up.

Amy: It was a good run for Vinnie and I... and getting to the semi-final stage and falling short is a little frustrating. I really wanted to win this tournament, but I am running out of time to do so. As for Vinnie as a partner. He is not the most conventional wrestler and a little strange at times, but it works for him, but I like him, and I like to apologies for the outcome of the match. As for the winners... I am going to pick... Alex Jones and his partner Devona. Which if we managed to beat Brittany and Kale... we could have easily beaten them. Devona is the weak link of that team.

I say with some disappointment in my voice.

Scott Oliver: Thank you Amy and sorry for the loss tonight.

Amy: Me too.

I smile as Joey and I turn back and head to the locker room. Once in the locker room, I sit down and take my cell phone out and begin to write a text message to Vinnie.

Vinnie...

Sorry about the loss tonight. I hope you aren’t too mad at me or the result.

Sorry we couldn’t advance any further. See you around.

Amy.

I press send before putting my phone back in the bag, as I begin to unlace my boots. The scene soon fades on Amy and Joey, with Joey turning the tv on and with the next match playing on screen.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Monday 22nd April 2019
Manchester, England
Time 8:30am

The scene opens inside the hotel room of Amy’s, where we see Amy sitting up in bed with breakfast of fruit, toast and tea as she watches the latest news, which was filled mainly about pointless brutal stabbings, and something called Brexit. Having got the general idea that the UK government haven’t got a clue what they are doing, Amy mainly focused on the breakfast in bed with Joey at her side as he also had toast but he a bowl of cornflakes and an orange juice.

As Amy bit into a piece of toast her cell phone pinged twice. Wiping her hands from any crumbs, she picks up her cell phone and reads the two messages.

Message 1:
Subject: SCU Supershow - Tokyo, Japan.
Match: Amy Marshall vs Chanelle Martinez Blade.

Amy: Interesting.

Joey: whats that?

Joey queries as he takes a sip of the OJ.

Amy: You know what I was planning to head to Japan to make an special appearance for SCU.

Joey: Yeah...

Amy: Apparently I am wrestling.

Amy said a little surprised.

Joey: that’s great. Who against?

Joey queries again.

Amy: Chanelle Martinez Blade.

Amy smiles.

Joey: Who?

Amy: She was part of this trashy tag team in SCW called Azz N Class... and ass spelt with a double zed and a N instead of and. Anyway... before my time and never faced either before.

Joey: Better start researching.

Amy: Yeah.

Amy said with a small eye roll.

Joey: So the other message?

Joey asks.

Amy: Let’s see...

Message 2:
Subject: London Brawling 2 supercard - London, England.
Match: Golden Promise tag team match. Amy Santino & Jessie Salco vs Crystal & Seleana Zdunich.

Amy: What the hell!! Is this a joke.

Amy hands joey the phone and he looks at it and lets out a small chuckle.

Joey: a little sick... I think. But a match is a match and what is a golden promise tag team match?

Joey frowns.

Amy: Basically, if we win, we get a title match. Though I am not what titles we qualify for... and it seems that Christian and Mark are going to lift the title ban on Jessie.

Joey: Nothing is ever straight forward in wrestling is it.

Amy:  Nope.

Bing.

Amy lifts her cell phone up...

Jessie Salco.

Amy: And guess who has text me?

Joey: Jessie?

Amy: Spot on.

Amy looks down and opens the message up.

Hey Amy...

It seems that we are partners again. Do you want to meet up and may talk and clear the air?

Jessie.

Joey: what did she say?

Amy: Asking to meet and clear the air.

Joey: And? You going to meet.

Amy: I don’t know. I might make her sweat a little or just blow her off and just head to Japan.

Amy shrugs.

Joey: That’s just cold.

Amy: That’s what is what our relationship is like at the moment. But I’ll have a think about it.

Joey: Don’t take too long. When are thinking of heading to Japan?

Joey asks.

Amy: I have a flight booked for Thursday. I booked two tickets... are you coming?

Amy asks with a smile and hope.

Joey: I am... though I have to be back in LA Tuesday/Wednesday.

Amy: I guess you won’t be around for London Brawling?

Joey: Sorry.

Joey looks at Amy apologetically.

Amy: Its fine.

Amy shrugs.

Joey: Anyway… today is your day off… what do you want to do?

Joey queried.

Amy thinks for a moment…

Amy: How about visit the Trafford centre. Do some shopping. Is that ok?

Joey: Yeah… sure.

Amy smiles.

Amy: We’ll do it later… for now I just want to stay in bed… eat breakfast and snuggle.

Joey: Sounds like a plan.

Amy smiles, as she places her cell phone on the bedside table before picking up the remote control and changes the channel, as she and Joey finish off their breakfast. The scene soon fades out as Amy places the tray down on the floor getting comfy once more and watches the tv show with Joey.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Saturday 27th April 2019
Tokyo, Japan

The scene opens outside the Tokyo Dome, where we see Amy and Joey standing in front of it looking up, as the stare in awe of it, as other tourists stand in front of It taking selfies or getting someone else to take the picture of it.  Amy had already taken many photos of it and couldn’t wait to get into the iconic building.

Joey: What makes this building so special?

Amy: What makes Madison Square Garden so special?

Amy flips the question.

Joey: It’s iconic… it’s the holy grail of arena’s… everyone knows it.

Amy: And everyone wants to appear there… so say that they have wrestled, sang or whatever there.  It’s the same with the Tokyo Dome.  Wrestling at the MSG is the pinnacle of everyone’s career in the US… the Tokyo Dome is the same. Once you have wrestled here and have the adoration of the fans… you made it.

Amy says with a smile.

Joey: Ok then.

Joey shrugs.

Amy: So… do you fancy a walk around the market and then around the Koishikawa Korakuen Japanese Gardens?

Amy asks.

Joey: Sure.  What is in the market?

Amy: It has a few wholesale markets that sells fish etc… and then a retail market that sells fruit and veg as well as three restaurants.

Amy explains, as Joey shakes his head.

Joey: You and food.

Amy: What… I like my food. Plus, Japanese food is very healthy.  Plus, I am not going to get fat if you are that worried.  I was going to suggest getting some fruit and a little bit of sushi and we can take a walk through the gardens and enjoy the scenery of it.

Joey: Ok…

Amy: Don’t worry… later we can go out and do something that isn’t to much scenery. Maybe music and drinking.

Amy suggests.

Joey: Or… I saw something about a surf spot in Chiba.

Joey says with some hope on his face.

Amy: Screw it.  Let’s go.

Amy shrugs, as she grabs Joey’s hand as they head to the main road, where she hails a taxi cab. As Joey smiles and shakes his head again at Amy’s impulsiveness.  The scene soon fades out at they both jump into the taxi with Amy asking to go to Chiba.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Wednesday 1st May 2019
London, England.

The scene opens outside the Novotel Wembley London Hotel where we see the wooden panelled hotel overlooking Olympic Way that heads past the many high rise flats for students and non-students, food trucks and the long steep footway that’s takes people up to the main entrance to Wembley Stadium.

Amy looks at the flats, the ongoing construction to other buildings and the stadium itself and shakes her head knowing that people build anywhere and everywhere these days. Having on the previous day taken a short 5-minute walk to find the SSE arena around the corner past the Brent Civic Centre with its Library and various other shops, she knew where it was.

It had been a few days since she had visited Japan and was already missing it, along with the warm weather she experience in Japan. Wrapping her jacket around her body from the slight chill in the air from the overcast April afternoon, Amy checks her phone as she begins to pace a little.

Voice: Sorry... I hope you wasn’t waiting too long.

Amy turns to see Jessie, Jake and Shane appear.

Amy: I wasn’t.

Jessie: Good how was Japan?

Jessie queried as they head towards Wembley Park Station.

Amy: Successful. Beat Chanelle with ease and had a little bit of backup after Chanelle's friends tried something on post-match. But all went well, and Tokyo as always is amazing.

Jake: No Joey?

Jake queries looking around.

Amy: Unfortunately, not. He took a connecting flight to LA after landing at Heathrow. Work calls.

Amy explains.

Jessie: So why did you want to meet up?

Jessie queries, as they walk up the steps to the station.

Amy: Just to talk tactics, continue hash things out and have something to eat maybe and run an idea by you.

Jessie: Ok. So where do you want to eat?

Amy: How about one of the pubs or one of the many food stalls in Camden.

Jessie: Sure. Can also do a little shopping.

Amy: sure.

Jessie, Jake, Shane and Amy climb onto one of the tube trains for the Hammersmith and City line, where they stop off at king’s cross to change to head out again. All in all, it would take 45 minutes. Stepping out of the tube station.

Jessie: The worlds End is there... or you can go down that road to the Camden lock or down that way to the market.

Jessie points in the different directs.

Amy: How about the Worlds End.

Jessie smiles.

Shane: They do a great rack of ribs and halloumi chips.

Shane says licking his lips, Jessie shakes her head. As all four head to the Worlds End pub, where they enter and walk up the bar with its unique feature of a tank filed with Staropramen lager in the centre, which Staropramen larger from the Czech Republic is served.

Bar person: What can I get you?

Amy: I’ll buy. I’ll have a Staropramen lager.

Jessie: the same.

Shane: Kronenbourg.

Jake: Just a water. I don’t want anything alcoholic.

Amy: just them. And can we have a menu please.

The bar man nods and hands them some menus, as he begins to pour the drinks. Silence from all four as they look over the menu.

Shane: I know what I am having.

Jake: ditto.

Jessie nods and so does Any, as the bar person places the drinks on the bar.

Bar person: Ready to order?

Amy: yup. I’ll have some halloumi chips and smoked chicken wings.

Jessie, Jake and Shane then order, as Amy pays for the food and drinks before taking a number and then finding four spare seats. Where they then settle down and sip their drinks as Amy takes in the surroundings.

Jessie: So what is this idea you have?

Jessie queries.

Amy: You know you we have Gamer Inc, London Underground at tag teams etc...

Jessie: Yeah… teams with multiple wrestlers… free bird.

Jessie raises an eyebrow.

Amy: I’ve been thinking. Now people will call me a hypocrite because I’ve been outspoken over free bird tag teams and that rule.

Jessie: Yup I remember.

Amy: We can keep MPC alive and involved in the mixed tag team title match scene. I thought we can find a male wrestler or two and challenge for them. Obviously, I have a few people in mind... but if this little reunion goes well then it may work out well. Obviously give it a think over and I’ll approach someone and see what they say. What do you think?

Amy explained and queried.

Jessie: Interesting. I’ll have a think. Who do you have in mind?

Amy leans forward and whispers in Jessies ear.

Jessie: Interesting… wild but interesting.

Jessie raises her eyebrows.

Amy: Yup. But he should do well, especially after the Blast From The Past Tournament.

Amy says as she takes a sip of the beer.

Jessie: Well I’ll let you approach him… as I don’t really know him that well.

Jessie shrugs, as a waitress comes over with knives, forks and condiments before disappearing again.

Amy: Sure. He has been contacting me about becoming a proper team, however, I wasn’t sure if it was worth it and if the mixed tag titles are dead. But if they are being defend at London Brawling then they obviously aren’t.

Amy shrugs as the waitress comes over with two plates and places them in front of Jake and Shane before disappearing and come back with two more dishes and places them down in front of Jessie and Amy.

Shane: Thank you.

The waitress smiles and walks away, as everyone looks at their foot and soon begins to tuck in. The scene fades out as Amy, Jessie, Jake and Shane all begin to eat their food, as Jessie strikes up a conversation about London Brawling.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Thursday 2nd May 2019
Vlog.

Well… I don’t know if I should be offended or pleased about this match.  A golden promise tag team match, where the winners would get a championship match.  I am guessing Mark and Christian were shit out of idea’s when it comes to Jessie, Crystal, Seleana and I.  Also not having me and Crystal on the supercard maybe bad for business. Anyway… a golden promise tag team match… to be honest… I kind of feel that this match is too keep everyone happy, but it is what it is and it’s a match and a pay check at the end if the day.

So at first I was annoyed that I was partnered up with Jessie. After all we have gone through and all the bad words that have been said between us… I was very reluctant, and I am still reluctant to be partnered with Jessie, but the thing is, we met and cleared the air.  We talked through our issues and come London Brawling we should be on the same page.  But for the record I am looking after number one and I am not carrying Jessie to this win… Jessie has to put her own effort into this match. Sorry Jessie but I am not carrying you…  this is a team effort.

Now… I bet Christina and Seleana are rubbing their hands with glee… thinking they have this in the bag because Jessie and I will implode. We could implode but it would be very dumb of us to and it would be just cutting our noses off to spite our faces.  We both have an opportunity to challenge for gold… though I want a further clarification on that and what we can and can’t challenge for.  Anyway… while Jessie and I haven’t been together as a tag team for a long time… we can still work together… we still know what to do… it’s like riding a bike… you never forget.  

Now... you two don’t often pair up, which means that you two being married means fuck all and that you not necessarily know what each other’s plans are or even moves and being married will have no advantage to you. Jessie and i have been a tag team far longer than you married. Jessie and I have the advantage here and as i see it... we are the winners of this match.

Seleana is the weak link of your team... as she is only famous because she married you Crystal... And in fact, Seleana... Crystal is holding you back. But we won’t remind you of that... just exploit it a little.

MPC for one night only will be victorious... Jessie and I will relieve the glory days and we will both go onto challenge for whatever titles are on offer. Crystal i know that my record against you is dire... but this time with Jessie on my corner... i know i can beat you.

Just like i can beat your wife... Seleana. Seleana is also one tough cookie but she isn’t you. Seleana i hope you are ready for this match because I am bringing my A game and the brawling in London Brawling is going to be so very true in this match.

MPC are coming away as victorious... everyone is on officially notice.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 11:06:05 PM »
 Off-Camera

Friday, May 3, 2019
Hotel
London, England
9:37 PM Local Time

As was the norm when traveling with her wife, Seleana Zdunich was settling into a suite inside a hotel she had not even had time to figure out the name of before she was hustled upstairs to the room. Her wife, Christina Zdunich, enjoyed showing off and this was always one of the way she did it. Seleana exhales as she nods to her new tablet, another surprise bought to allow Christina to flaunt, so to speak. On the screen, the reason she had gotten another one here, her assistant from the Zdunich Zoological Gardens back in Los Angeles, Doctor Melissa “Chavy” Chavez, nods back to her.

Dr. Melissa Chavez: The new cats are all doing great! Hannah should be ready to go back to her habitat next week as long as she keeps responding to the treatment.

Seleana smiles at this news.

Seleana Zdunich: Fantastisk! I am happy to hear she is doing well. How are you doing, Chickie?

Chavy shrugs on the screen.

Dr. Melissa Chavez: I was stressing about Hannah but now that she’s doing better, so am I.

Seleana beams brightly.

Seleana Zdunich: Bra! I am happy to hear this, Chavy. We will talk more when I return from London.

Chavy nods happily.

Dr. Melissa Chavez: Ok, see you then.

The call ends and Seleana sets the tablet down. As she looks around the room to decide what to do next with her time, a knock comes from the door. Seleana frowns and stands, walking over to the door. She opens it and is surprised to see her new daughter-in-law, Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis, standing there. Halo and Brittany were staying nearby in an equally ostentatious suite.

Like mother, like daughter..  

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Mama Seleana?

Seleana nods to the younger woman. Several had mentioned to both of them how it was striking that both Christina and Brittany had married a blonde woman that stood 5’10 and was then talked into the ring by their respective then-girlfriend.

Seleana Zdunich: HayJo…

Halo bites her bottom lip nervously.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Can I… talk to y’all for a minute?

Seleana nods, opening the door wider to invite the young woman inside the room.

Seleana Zdunich: Of course, Chickie!

Halo steps through the opening, Seleana waiting until the young lady has entered fully before closing the door behind them. The two walk across the room and sit down next to each other on the bed.

Seleana Zdunich: What can I do for you, Chickie?

Halo looks down, seemingly confused, ashamed and guilty all at once.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Do you think I’m using Brit?

Seleana’s eyes go wide in shock.

Seleana Zdunich: Vad???

Halo shrugs, she’d heard enough of Seleana speaking in her native tongue to have picked up a few random words.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: I… I just…

Seleana pats Halo’s hand, concern all but etched into her features as she does so.

Seleana Zdunich: Did something happen on your honeymoon in Mexico?

Halo hesitates, her mouth starting to form words but the rest of her body seemingly fighting against the impulse with everything it has. Her mouth closes and the twenty-year-old girl takes a deep breath, trying to collect her thoughts and get them all settled together.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: I just, we kinda, sorta, maybe a little…

She trails off and then looks up into the older woman’s eyes.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: It’s legal to drink…

Seleana nods before Halo can even finish the sentence.

Seleana Zdunich: You get drunk on beach?

Halo shrugs.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: By the pool, actually. I wasn’t really, I’d barely touched by drink but Brit kinda was. Even jokingly called herself a lightweight for not being able to hold her liquor but, I mean, she’s only…

Seleana nods again.

Seleana Zdunich: Small, young and inexperienced. No tolerance…

Halo nods quickly, still obviously nervous at talking about certain activities.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Right, but we kinda got talkin’ and, you know, in vino veritas and such…

She trails off again and then nods to herself.  

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: She asked me how many guys I’d been with and Logan and Jordan both came up and she joked about if I was still just using her for her money and then talked about if she would do to me what Mama Christina did to you…  

Biting her lip again, Halo shakes her head.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Do I really not show her that I don’t give a damn about her money? Does he really think… that… I… ?

Tears start to well up in the young woman’s eyes as her words are choked off. Seleana nods slowly, patting Halo’s hand as she does so.

Seleana Zdunich: She is young and eager, you just have to know things will be fine. Christian and I have problems, it true but we come out on other side because I remember she told me when I first met how she would be. She told me then she’d be high maintenance and needy and several other things.

Seleana nods as she almost laughs.

Seleana Zdunich: She has been all of that and more. I knew of some issues from start. Others have crept up but I have never stopped loving her. Brittany is very like her mother in that she sometimes is too eager for what she can get and has a problem showing the other way that is not a show of money, or just showing off in some way.

Halo nods knowingly.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Saw it on my birthday.

Seleana can’t help but smile.

Seleana Zdunich: Yes, but you also saw the look in both of their eyes when they saw how happy that truck make you. I don’t think Brittany had ever had someone appreciate her like that.

Halo shrugs.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: I love you, Mama Sel.

Seleana smiles back.

Seleana Zdunich: I know and she loves you. As much as it will be said…

She nods pointedly in acknowledgement.

Seleana Zdunich: And it will be said, this was not just a whim of a silly girl who know nothing of the world yet. She was just really excited and decided what she really want for birthday was you.

Halo can’t help but smile just a little at this thought.    

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: What if she does do to me what her mama did to you?

Seleana takes a deep breath and then nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: It will be hard. You will not know what to do at first and everyone else will have an opinion that they will not be shy about sharing with you. There will be some who call Brittany all manner of vile things and there will be some who will call you the same. Many will say you deserve and some will even say you should have seen it coming.

Halo nods knowingly.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: How did you decide to forgive her?

Seleana swallows hard.

Seleana Zdunich: She did something I had never seen her do before.

Halo looks to her, frowning, seemingly asking without asking. Seleana returns the look, nodding softly.

Seleana Zdunich: She showed she was putting in the work. Christina does not like to show her feelings or share of them. She is terrified she will be hurt and so avoids them and then puts on a mask to cover them. The actress comes out…

Seleana nods to herself and looks away.

Seleana Zdunich: That mask fell away. She went or the doctor, went back on meds and actually did what my sister say rehab teach her.

Halo’s confusion grows.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Rehab?

Seleana nods affirmatively without hesitation.

Seleana Zdunich: My sister, Zenna, went to rehab in 2014. She have problem with painkillers, cocaine, alcohol. She say rehab teach her several principle to live by. Be authentic, surrender the outcome and do uncomfortable work. Christina do this…

Halo’s eyes go wide.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: She did?

Seleana looks into the younger woman’s eyes and nods, a faint smile coming over her own face.

Seleana Zdunich: She did and not just for me. She do it for all of us. She do for me, for Brit, for you, for self. She admit feelings, she admit wrongs and she no push. She accepted my decisions knowing it might not work out how she wanted and let it happen anyway. She did not push for things to “go back to normal” when I come back home. She wait, let happen as happen. She still put on mask in public but it fall away for me.

Halo nods slowly.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: That happens with Brit too. She’s different with me and Ryleigh.

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: She loves you.

Halo presses her lips together as she looks to her feet.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Does this mean things with y’all are better now?

Seleana smiles and then nods genuinely.

Seleana Zdunich: Getting stronger, much as some would rather they did not. Christina and I are weathering the storm. I told everyone that I would decide on things and I did.

Halo squeezes her hand.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: I’m glad, Mama Sel. I missed you bein’ at home. I love Mama Christina too but it ain’t the same without you. There’s a spark missin’ when you was gone.

Seleana hugs the younger woman.

Seleana Zdunich: We are family. It what happen when a piece is missing from picture.

She releases her grip and Halo nods again.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: So, you don’t think Brit thinks I’m just a golddigger?

Seleana shakes her head emphatically.

Seleana Zdunich: No one in our house thinks that of you, Haylie Jo. We know how you feel about Brittany, what all you do for her. You make her happy and that is all we can ask of you. You are there, you care and you make her stronger.

Halo’s eyes moisten again.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Thank you, Mama!

The younger woman grabs onto Seleana and hugs her tightly.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: I love you.

Seleana smiles as she hugs her back.  

Seleana Zdunich: I love you too, Sweetheart.

On-Camera

Friday, May 3, 2019
Hotel Room
London, England
11:45 PM  Local Time

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing in her hotel room in London, a tablet sitting on the bed behind her with the London Brawling card open and displayed on the screen. Standing there in her jeans and a black American Murder Log t-shirt, Seleana sweeps her long blonde hair out of her face and nods sadly.

Seleana Zdunich: I was going to say how much I was looking forward to this match because of how it truly is what I have been waiting for since I entered the sport. My wife said it was a promise she made when I started training and I started in L.A.W. with her. 28 January, 2018, I start my career and I wait for this to happen.

Looking down to her feet

Seleana Zdunich: I was going to say many things but then I wait until we arrive here and I see what was already sent out and I...  

She shakes her head, seemingly stunned into sudden silence.

Seleana Zdunich: I have to ask, do you even pay attention?

She looks up to the camera and nods pointedly, demandingly.

Seleana Zdunich: No, serious, do you pay attention to anything but whatever is allowing you to spew forth words while you orgasm yourself?

Pausing just long enough to nod again, Seleana spears her hands as if she knows an answer is forthcoming.

Seleana Zdunich: I ask this because both Jessie and Amy say the same thing about how the teams are set up, both making sure to remind world that Christina and I are married and somehow this means we think we will automatically have more chemistry than you…

She crosses her arms and shakes her head as she looks off to the right in near disgusted confusion.

Seleana Zdunich: Did somebody write you both some kind of memo that this is the story the company want to push because if it was, someone forget to send US that memo! We have never said we should work better than you!

Her arms drop as she turns to glare into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: We just spent the last five months’ time barely speaking to each other, so what were you even talking about?

She glances back at the tablet behind her and then turns back to the camera

Seleana Zdunich: What? Because it say that on the show preview?

She points at the tablet insistently as if the camera should be able to read it. Seconds go by and she shakes her head again, waving the tablet off dismissively.  

Seleana Zdunich: I get it, really, I do, they were hoping for two dysfunctional teams to meet in this match and beat each other senseless, especially with three former World Bombshell Champions in the match. Here we are, a married couple that has had major strife since Climax Control 218 and you have an old tag team that has spent the recent past fighting each other as well. I know because I remember, a point was made about how you, Amy, had just fought and defeated Jessie twice when you fought me at CC 213…

She pauses, nodding slightly as she turns to the left.

Seleana Zdunich: Now you may not remember that match, but I do! It was only the second match I had ever won here in SCW. You were coming off beating Jessie and I was the one constantly being talked up after a tough loss. The reality was I was a rookie and you were a legend. It should not have even been close.

She nods slowly as she squares up to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: But I beat you that night, Amy, and I learned. I kept on learning and now, no one has beaten me since CC 221 when I beat Trinity Jones. The next week I broke Christian Underwood’s face and started my march to being able to say something none of you can say.

She puts forth her right arm and points to the floor.

Seleana Zdunich: I pinned Alicia Lukas for the World Bombshell Championship!

She nods forcefully and then points to herself instead.

Seleana Zdunich: Since that punch landed on Christian’s face, no one has been able to say they have pinned me. Not you, not Christina, not Jessie, not Mercedes Vargas, not Delia Darling, not even Alicia Lukas!

The finger extends up to wag at the camera slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: You were right, Amy, at one point, I was only famous for being Christina’s wife. My sisters were both far more noteworthy than me as were two of my cousins and most of their respective significant others.

The hand drops and a glare comes over Seleana’s face.

Seleana Zdunich: But that stopped being true in October when I beat you. You were the first significant win of my career and you were the proof that maybe, just maybe, I wasn’t just trophy wife of a Hall of Famer.      

The glare intensifies as disgust starts to mix in.

Seleana Zdunich: And that is why I have to ask if you have just been playing with self for the last six months because it is you who prove yourself wrong on my being the weak link in this match. You are who prove yourself wrong that I am nothing because it was you who started that and it is your partner who helped with the disproving when she fought me for the right to have that ban lifted the first time!

Seleana nods knowingly.

Seleana Zdunich: I remember that match as well. Christian was throwing Jessie a bone to motivate her to punish me. He was not pleased that none of his punishments were working. He’d thrown the Metal Maniacas at me in hardcore handicap match, then he throw surprise legend at me in Delia Darling and then came you…

She pauses, taking a deep breath and looking down at her feet.

Seleana Zdunich: That was the worst night of my life because after I got done keeping that title shot ban right where it was, my wife attack me for the very title shot you so earnestly sought.

She nods to herself and then looks up into the camera once again.

Seleana Zdunich: Then CC 228 come around and I finish the trifecta of being able to say I defeated all three of you inside of five months when you team with Christina and I pin Christina. That was my march to the Championship but it was also my march to being able to look at you, Amy, and you, Jessie, and say I am not the weak link of anything in this match. I’m the one who has been the World Bombshell Champion this year! I’m the one who can talk about present accomplishments! I’m the one who doesn’t have to remind everybody of things that happen before I am married!  

The hand returns and the finger extends to point, moving from right to left and then back to the right.

Seleana Zdunich: You both speak of how great you have been as a team and make sure to mention that Christina and I have not had that success.

She nods grimly, the hand lowering back to its natural position.

Seleana Zdunich: We have only teamed twice in my career. The first time was the third match of my career against the L.A.W. World Tag Team Champions, the Boardwalk Angels, and got the closest of anyone to defeating that legendary team. The other was here against Dani Weston and Apple Coren at CC 220 who were about to fight each other for the World Bombshell Championship.  While it is true we have not had the success that you have, we have also not had the opportunities for that success that you have. We’ve only had two matches and they were both against then-current-champions. Now we get to face you for the chance to step into the championship circle one more time.

A single finger extends from her right hand to point off to the right.

Seleana Zdunich: Jessie has been trying for that opportunity for three months now and I have personally made sure she did not get it once. I have also already proven you wrong once before as well, Amy, and now, Christina and I get the chance to do so again and I am pleased to see that we have all prove the company wrong.

She nods pointedly while the finger moves to point to herself.  

Seleana Zdunich: I am pleased that you have have managed to work out your differences even if the stories some tell of how that happened do not match up. I am ecstatic that the Metal and Punk Connection is ready to work together just as I am ecstatic that the Hollywood Angels team I was promised over a year ago is ready to fly. I am excited by the idea of those two forces coming together now in an epic collision because now it will be worthy of everyone involved!

Three other fingers join their mate as Seleana raises her hand.

Seleana Zdunich: The four of us have all climbed mountains in SCW and now we are all ready to begin that climb again! Which mountain is almost irrelevant because no matter which mountain is placed before us, whichever team comes out of this match with those opportunities will be ready for the climb!  

The hand drops and Seleana nods forcefully, the camera zooming in to frame her face.

Seleana Zdunich: And I welcome this because it is also MY opportunity to personally show you what you have been missing in the near seven months since I beat you, Amy, and it is my personal opportunity to stop you, Jessie, from being able to say you whined your way getting that ban lifted.

The camera zooms in a tiny bit more, cropping out her hair.

Seleana Zdunich: This is my opportunity to show you and the world what I have become. This Cat has claws and I will make sure you taste them all over again!