Author Topic: The start of a new streak  (Read 382 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
The start of a new streak
« on: April 12, 2019, 08:49:25 PM »
 Posted on joshuaacquin.com

Jon Dough challenged me to a rematch in a two out of three falls match where he claimed he was going to beat me two to nothing.  Funny thing is that I was the one to do that to him.  In a sense, Jon screwed Jon. It feels great to break the streak of losses on SCW events and now on Climax Control.  I am now one of two males that have 60 career matches at climax control when I walk down the ramp next time.  I am in great company if you add in everyone that has hit that mark.  Each one of them I have the utmost respect for.  So I have got to go celebrate the win and then I need to fly back to the states to deal with business, so until I have another match I will see you on the other side.

Joshua

=====

Joshua’s house

Joshua is seen walking into the house carrying his bags as he just got home from Dublin and his daughter comes up and gives him a hug.

Madie: Welcome home dad.  How was the flight?

Joshua hugs her back.

Joshua: It was alright, where is your mom at?

Madie: She is out with her friends playing Bunco.  Did you forget?

Joshua: Well I must have.  Got to give me a break I haven’t seen a bed in about 36 hours with the flying and layovers.  So how were your trips to the colleges?

Madie: They were alright.  I think I almost have decided where to go to college.

Joshua:  That is great.  We can talk about this a little later, I am tired and I want to lay down before I take your mom out tonight.

=====

Posted on joshuaacquin.com

So this week I am back on the road.  I will be in Wales to face off against a newcomer in Jack Asher.  After having my losing streak broken in my last match I am feeling good about this match.  So I welcome the newcomer into my ring in SCW.  So I am flying back across the pond after having a week that I have taken care of my team and now I have this match.  I have plenty of time in air to watch his matches if I can find any.  That's the hard thing about new people you never have much film on them.  Sure I could go off of what others say but that only goes so far.  If you see me come have a pint with me.  So I am about to get on my plane and head that way.

Joshua