Author Topic: No Hard feelings  (Read 388 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
No Hard feelings
« on: April 05, 2019, 07:17:42 PM »
 Climax Control 231
24th March 2019
Dublin, Republic of Ireland

In previous times, I found that the first round of the Blast from the past tournament non eventful as everyone tends to be trying to figure out their tag team partner and how well they do or don’t work together. Plus, people focus more on getting through the first round to avoid being the first to exit the tournament.  This first round though was different.  Different because Senor Vinnie and I were struggling to maintain some unity, although that was my fault as I just wanted to focus on Keira… and different because I was zeroed in on Keira wanting to beat her and perhaps getting some revenge from the time that she attacked me and injured me on purpose.

I don’t know why I did it... but I speared Keira. I speared her through the barricade and in the process hurting us both. But while our bodies were both laid out, Vinnie somehow picked up a win for us with Jake not being able to continue, which I have my suspicions on how that happened.

After the bell rang, EMT’s swarmed me and Keira, checking on us both. While I felt fine, though I would probably feel it tomorrow, while Keira would be aching for a while. Getting a helping hand up from EMT’s and Vinnie, Vinnie and I make our way to the backstage area, where Vinnie takes his leave, just as Roxi shows up with a look of concern on her face.

Amy: I’m sorry... I don’t know what came over me.

Roxi: It’s fine. You did what you had to do.

Roxi shrugged, as I felt a little guilty for what did but I did say that I was looking for revenge and Keira was no doubt waiting for it as I had changed up my ring style a little.

Amy: I know but  I could have handled it a little better.

Roxi: Don’t be sorry... Keira wouldn’t have said it.

Roxi says as she watches EMT’s come through the curtain with Keira. I stretch a little as the adrenaline begins to wear off. The EMT’s put Keira down gentle nearby as Roxi checks on her wife.

Amy: You alright?

I ask with concern in my voice.

Keira: Yeah, I’m good.

Keira says as Roxi gives Keira an ice pack.

Amy: I’m sorry for putting you through the barrier. No hard feelings?

I query... worried that I might have lost a good friend.

Keira: Nah... its fine. You warned me you were looking for revenge. Not the type of revenge I was expecting but you had to do what was needed to make an impact in the tournament and win the match. I’m not mad.

Keira gives a small slightly pained smile, as I lean in and give Keira a gentle hug.

Amy: I’ll let you recover but do you want to have a few drinks later?

Roxi: I would love to but Nate is being baby sat back in the locker room and Keira I think will have a hot date with an ice pack.

Roxi shrugged apologetically.

Amy: Maybe back home?

Roxi: Yeah sure.

Amy: Great… give Nate big hugs from me.

Keira: Sure.

I smile and then move in and give Roxi and Keira hugs and a kiss on a cheek for both as I smile and then leave the area to allow Roxi and then EMT’s to see to Keira. Grabbing a water, I turn the corner to take a moment as I lean up against a wall and let out a big sign, as Scott Oliver approaches.

Scott: Penny for your thoughts.

Amy: Just thinking about tonight… and the win against Keira and Jake Raab.

Scott: And…

Scott probed.

Amy: And I say that Vinnie and I were pretty damn lucky… yes we won but it wasn’t pretty and I didn’t help matters with what I did with Keira. Perhaps a little selfish of me as I just looking for revenge and I suppose I got it but I am not really satisfied with it.

Scott: Are you happy though that you got through to the next round?

Amy: Of course and can’t wait for the next round of matches.

Scott: Thank you for your thoughts.

Amy: No problem.

I give Scott a smile and take a drink of water before moving off from the wall and head back to the changing room. The scene soon fades out with me entering the changing room and closing the locker room door.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

1st April 2019
Edinburgh, Scotland
Hotel Du Vin Edinburgh
UK time: 6am
US Time:  10pm

The scene opens inside the hotel room of Amy Santino at the Hotel Du Vin in Edinburgh, the camera pan around the room, which shows the queen size bed with wood furnishings and traditional colours in a modern style to make the room light and airy. The camera focuses on the time… 6am… Amy wasn’t up yet, however, she was planning have a day off from training, and sleep in a little, however, her laptop begins to ring with the familiar sound of the skype programme, which disturbs Amy.

Sitting up, she grabs the laptop from the smart wooden desk and opens it and looks at the time and then answers…

Amy: Hello

Amy says bleary eyed.

Jamie: Oh shit… did I disturb you?

Came the voice, as Amy tries her best to focus.

Amy: Jamie?

Amy queries.

Jamie: Yeah…

Jamie says waiting to be shouted at.

Amy: It’s six am in the morning… something better be wrong.

Amy said grumpily.

Jamie: Aren’t you usually up at this time?

Amy: Not this morning… I was planning to lay in.

Amy says wondering why she was being disturbed.

Jamie: Oh… I was just going to wish you a happy birthday with a surprise.

Jamie explains.

Amy: Oh…

Amy adjusts her position into a seated position and sits the laptop down before continuing…

Amy: What time is it there?

Jamie: 10pm… I didn’t know when the best time to ring was… I thought it was later in the morning. I can always ring back.

Jamie suggests.

Amy: It’s fine… anyway what is the surprise?

Amy queried.

Jamie: Hang on…

Jamie disappears for a moment, as Amy frowns wondering what he is doing, as Happy Birthday by Stevie Wonder begins to play, as Jamie comes into view with nothing but a pink and black pair of briefs on and begins to sing and dance for Amy.   Amy sits back slightly stunned at the sight of Jamie dancing in his briefs, but she soon enjoys its and is bopping away until the song finishes.

Jamie: Happy Birthday Amy.

Jamie smiles and blows her a kiss.

Amy: Thank you Jamie… you are the best.

Amy smiles.

Jamie: The is one more thing….

Jamie turns and grabs his phone and returns.

Amy: Ok…?

Amy frowned.

Jamie: The kids wanted to do something for you as well.

Jamie messes around with his phone for a few seconds before lifting his phone up the camera. On the camera is all the kids from Oasis with party hats on etc…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!

They then cheers, whoop and throw confetti etc… before the recording stops.

Amy: Oh Jamie… that is so sweet of them and you of course. Thank you.

Amy blows a kiss at the camera.

Jamie: Your welcome… I guess worth waking you up now.

Amy: yeah… I’ll let you off… although I might have disturbed the rest of the hotel, as I didn’t turn any of that down.

Jamie chuckles.

Jamie: So what are your plans for your birthday?
Jamie queries.

Amy: I booked myself into the Edinburgh International Climbing arena for a climbing course.

Jamie: Sounds boring.

Amy: Maybe… but looks interesting and though I might try it.  But other than that, nothing else. Maybe meet up with Joshua or Sam for a few drinks or a meal. But as I said nothing planned plus, I don’t know Edinburgh that well.

Amy shrugs.

Jamie: It’s a shame I am not there… the clubs wouldn’t know what hit them.  Anyway, I’ll let you go back to sleep and I’ll talk soon.

Amy: Thank Jamie and I’ll see you soon. Thanks for the surprise and dance.

Amy says with a smile.

Jamie: No problem.  See you soon.

Jamie and Amy wave to each other before Jamie hangs up and Amy hangs up, as she then closes her laptop, as she then places the laptop on the floor. The scene soon fades out as Amy snuggles back down into the bed, as she tries to go back to sleep for another couple of hours.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

5th April 2019
Vlog

To be honest... when Sam said that she had an announcement for Climax Control, and I joked that if it was an open challenge and I wanted to be first... I didn’t realise that it would be an open challenge and I was merely joking about being first but being an open challenge, I suppose anyone can go for it. However, I had no intention of stepping on Trinity Jones' toes as i knew she had an interest in the roulette championship. But I guess I got in their first and a case of you snooze you lose. But last week Sam announced that the contract had been signed and I would be her opponent this week. I reluctantly signed the contract but this time around I have nothing playing on my mind other than how I am going to win.

Last time we met Sam, I was in the middle of a war with Apple Coren... I was distracted that Apple had "taken" my husband away from me and I just wanted to kick her ass and shut that stupid bitch up but that was then... then I wasn’t focused... I didn’t need a title match as it was too much of a distraction... but now... now I am ready, and I am focused, and I have nothing to worry about. All I am concerned about... is what the stipulation is and how I am going to win.

So our last match… didn’t go all my way… it perhaps didn’t help that I decided to brawl with Apple, I know its poor excuse, but I said I was distracted.  But with the brawl i was too hyped up over that to even think properly about our match… don’t get me wrong I am the ever consummate professional and I try to focus and get on with the job but in this case I couldn’t.  however, with the focus on the Blast From The Tournament, it isn’t so serious as we have a partner to rely on.

Now this Sunday… I am going to push you to your limits more than last time and more than I have ever done before.  I could say that I am hungry for a title win, which I half true but then I would sound like a broken record because I said it over and over again… it’s annoying that I can no longer back up my words when it comes to being in the ring but I truly hope that this time around will be different.

I like participating in Roulette Championship matches because of the variety of matches that come with it… aside from the Bombshell championship, this is the only other title that I truly make an effort competing for. Anyway… I am waffling on.  Basically… what I am getting at… is I am walking into Climax Control ready to kick ass.  I am going to kick ass and I am going to walk out champion. Sam this is where our friendship will be put be on hold and a friendly rivalry will continue… Sunday night Sam… I am becoming champion.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino