Author Topic: Sin City Underground Ep. 17 (Results)  (Read 2527 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Sin City Underground Ep. 17 (Results)
« on: April 04, 2019, 03:07:15 AM »

>

Complete SCU 2019 Home away from Home II Tour

April 3rd
MTS Centre. Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
April 10th
Teufaiva Sports Arena. Nuki Alofa, Tonga
April 17th
Brisbane Entertainment Centre. Boondall, Queensland, Australia
April 24t
h
Shenzhen Bay Sports Centre. Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China
April 28th Sunday night

Supershow go home show for London Brawling II
Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, Japan  
May 5th SCW’s London Brawling II
The SSE Arena, Wembley, London, England

May 15th
St Lawrence Ground. Canterbury, England
May 22nd
Elland Road. Leeds, England
May 29th
Estadio Romano. Merida, Spain
June 5th
Halle Georges Carpentier. Paris, France
June 12th
Roberto Clemente Coliseum. San Juan, Puerto Rico
June 19th
Estadio Mary Teran de Weiss. Buenos Aires, Argentina

Inside the MTS Arena, the crowd is buzzing for the show. Gemma Frost is standing in the ring.

Gemma: Please Welcome back to this great city, your hometown hero, Stewart Mason and team Canada.

A rock version of Oh Canada plays in the arena, as Team Canada steps on the stage, Stewart is rocking an old school Winnipeg Jets jersey to the delight of the crowd, they make their to the ring and enter.

Crowd: Welcome Home, Welcome Home.

Stewart: Gemma babe, listen to these people here tonight.

Crowd: Stewart, Stewart, Stewart.

Stewart taps his chest and raises his chest.

Stewart: Winnipeg, how you feeling tonight.

The crowd cheers loudly.

Stewart: Tonight, Winnipeg, your boy is home and tonight with my friends here the Double Down tag team champions.

Crowd: Three-Way, Three-Way.

Stewart: I think they like you guys.

Gemma: Tonight in the main event, Team Canada compete for the first time as a unit, so tell all these people here tonight what’s going to happen in the main event.

Stewart: Tonight, Gemma, Winnipeg gets to witness an event of epic proportions, tonight we compete together for the first time as you said, and tonight three posers get a butt-kicking Canadian style.

Earl: You know Gemma, Dahlia and I actually thought someone was ribbing us when our opponents were announced, I mean a drag queen, and John and Chanelle Blade, Big match John, ha, when was the last time that loser actually won a match, and Chanelle, wasn’t she the one carrying Angel Kash’s bags into the arena every week.

Gemma: Yeah I saw that more than once.

Dahlia: And you would know Gemma, anyway here tonight team Canada we put a hurt on Holly Wood, and the blunt Blades, and you want to know why.

Stewart: Because this is Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, and team Canada isn’t here to let our country down like those American losers we’re facing, so Holly Wood, Blades, welcome to our home and native land, but don’t expect any nice Canadian hospitality, expect to get your asses kicked.

Gail steps into the ring with a Canadian Flag, Earl takes it and waves it in the air the fans go crazy and Oh Canada play in the arena.

The cameras make their way to the office of General Manager Tad Ezra.  He is seated at his desk with his hands folded in front of him.

Tad:  Good evening, Sin City Underground fans and stars.  As you may have noticed, we are holding number one contendership matches for both the male and female Combat Championships tonight, in the first and second ever Six Person Sin City Brawl matches…

Crowd:  *POP!*

Tad:  As you may realize, we have a new Underground Champion in the form of Shannon Middlebrooks…

Crowd:  *POP!*

Tad:  Goddamn, you guys are such a pain in the ass.  Anyway, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that she used her contract in place of her rematch clause, and she did so very wisely, might I add.  That’s simple.  Now, where this gets tricky is that we have a new Combat Champion known around the world as John Blade!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!*

Tad:  Manners, please!  Don’t give Canada a bad name.  We’re still trying to shake Melissa Ruin off that schtick.

Crowd:  Hahahahaha!

Tad:  Speaking of Anti Canada pricks, Eric Weaver lost in a very sweet moment to Blade.  But was he really the champion?  Maybe for a minute, but he lost the title in his first defense.  He skated out of a grudge match against Dax Beckett and Dorian B.  In SCU, our champions fight.  We don’t need another Angel Kash situation.  Therefore, Eric Weaver will be stripped of his rematch clause.  So, come on men!  Show us what you got, and give John Blade a respectable challenge!

Crowd:  Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Tad nods his head, glaring into the camera as we fade back to ringside.

\'user Vs \'user
Referee:
\'user

Singles Match
Vanu Naufau vs “The American Rebelution” Montgomery Creed

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Can’t knock the Hustle by Weezer starts playing as Red Silver and Yellow lights flash across the arena. Vanu steps out onto the entrance ramp doing a little shuffle and moving to the music.

Liam: On his way to the ring first, from Nuku?alofa, Tonga, standing at 6’ and weighing in at 210lb, he is… Vanu Nauuuuuufauuuuuuuu!!!

He looks out over the crowd hyping them up as he bounces around the stage before running down and sliding under the bottom rope into the ring. Standing in the middle of the ring he does a traditional Tongan dance turning to each side of the arena before standing tall and pounding his closed left fist three times against his chest and raising it high toward the entrance ramp.

“American Rebelution” by The Lacs begins to play over the speakers.

I plead allegience,
To the flag,
Of the United States of America,
And to the republic,
For which is stands,
One nation,
Under God,
Indivisible,
With liberty,
And Justice,
For all.”

A distorted American flag appears on the stage, spinning around slowly, with pistols at the side of it.

It’s about that time,
Rebelution!
It’s about that time,
Rebelution!
It’s about that time,
It’s about that time,
Yeah, it’s time… for the American… Rebelution”

Red, white, and blue flashes on the stage to find a man standing in the middle of it. He is wearing a leather vest over a t-shirt, and a black baseball cap. He looks from side to side as he rolls his shoulders.

Liam: On his way to the ring, from Highlands, TX standing at 6’9” and weighing in at 299lb, he is “The American Rebelution”... Montgomery… Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!

The colors flash over the crowd and down the ramp as Monty walks down slowly, looking around as he gets amped up. He slaps hands and salutes the fans before walking to the ring. He grabs onto the top rope and pulls himself up onto the apron. He steps over the top rope and stomps around the ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Arnaud:  Vanu Naufau makes his debut here tonight against “The American Rebelution” Montgomery Creed.  Two very different styles inside of one ring.

Chad:  I’ve been geeked over this match for two weeks now!  Monty goes for the first strike, but Vanu catches him with a Bell Clap.  Monty holds onto his ears as Vanu hits a series of jabs to Monty’s midsection.

Arnaud:  Vanu then bounces off of the ropes and comes back with a closed fist to the face.  Dylan holds up a hand and warns Vanu, who nods his head.

Chad:  He takes a few steps back, and goes for a knee to the face of Monty, but Monty leans out of the way, sending Vanu into the ropes.  Monty rolls him up with an Inside Cradle.

One!
Kickout!

Arnaud:  Monty pounces on top of Vanu and hooks the leg.

One!
Kickout!

Chad:  Vanu kicks out, and Monty scrambles to his feet.  Before Vanu can get up, Monty drags him to his feet and hits a rough chop, and then another.

Arnaud:  He hits one more before flinging him into the corner.  He charges forward, looking for a Body Avalanche, and he connects!

Chad:  As Monty takes a few steps back, He charges forward and hits another one that sends Vanu to a seated position.  Monty begins stomping.  One. Two.  Three, and he just keeps going.

Arnaud:  Good old fashioned mudhole stomping from “The American Rebelution”, taking us down south.  He hits a few more and then stomps around the ring, roaring as the fans roar with him.

Chad:  He shines up his elbow and then prepares to drop it across the chest of Vanu, but Vanu rolls out of the way at the last second.  Vanu rolls to the apron and climbs up the turnbuckle.

Arnaud: He comes flying off the top rope!  Jumping Neckbreaker to Montgomery Creed!  He hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via pinfall… Vanu Naufau!!!

Vanu stands with his arms raised in the air.  Dylan holds his arm up as “Can’t Knock the Hustle” plays over the speakers.

We open up from the backstage area and it is there where we are able to see the one and only Jennifer Williams. She is all smiles as she shakes her head while she looks deeply into the cameras.

Jenny: What is going on everybody! My name is Jennifer Williams and yes this is me backstage doing a segment I just want to say that when I returned back to wrestling I didn’t know what to expect. My career has been defined by having two world championship runs and a bunch of mid card title reigns but I had stepped away from wrestling for about two years.

Jenny smiles as she nods her head in agreement and continues to speak.

Jenny: I got married to the beautiful love of my life Rachel and I really took a step back as I watched my former sister in law Crystal and of course my niece Brittany start to have some nice runs in wrestling but I always felt that void. After all I am the original happy go lucky adorkable beauty. I am the woman who thrives off of running on pure Mountain Dew. I want to give my all and continue to keep on pushing forward but I was stopped instantly in my tracks because I let the ring rust get the best of me.

Jenny sighs again as she continues to share her heart.

Jenny: I thought teaming up with my new sister in law in the form of Kimberly would do me wonders but she has her own agenda and of course I have my very own. It pained me to come out to this ring and lose to Effie Bingham and it’s not that I don’t respect her because I totes do but I just know that I have to get back on track. I have to find my mojo back and I have to prove to everyone that Lady Dream will dream again and she will make all of her dreams become a reality. It is just a case of taking things one day at a time and growing and moving on slowly. It can be done just got to keep it moving.

As Jennifer is sitting there with a smile on her face that is when we are able to see the one and only Stephanie Sullivan walking backstage. She has a wide grin on her lips as she looks right into the eyes of Jennifer.

Stephanie: Long time no see Jenny…

Jenny: What do you want?

Stephanie: You talk up things such as trying to work your way to the top but nobody believes in you. As a matter of fact I don’t think nobody ever did. You are as washed up as they come. I doubt you have it in you anymore. You mention Effie but you lost to her. She has a major win over a veteran because you couldn’t get the job done! Maybe if you spent more time actually perfecting your craft of wrestling instead of running a company in Japan and doing God who knows what you wouldn’t be a washed up has been who can’t hack it anymore.

Jenny rolls her eyes as she crosses her arms.

Jenny: Right but a has been is also better than a never was. Especially someone’s who’s biggest claim to fame was sleeping around with my brother and having a child because of it. Or maybe I should mention you the way you used to shake your ass with Crystal. Being a sex symbol won’t get you that far. As a matter of fact wrestling should be about actual wrestling ability not about…

Before Jenny could even finish her statement Stephanie gets mad and decks Jenny in the face. She throws her against the wall and the two of them begin to brawl with one another. Kimberly quickly runs into the room pulling Stephanie away but Stephanie decks her as well. The woman begins to get super upset as she stomps the blonde out and the Williams sister in laws are holding their heads in pain as Stephanie walks out of the locker room with an evil grin on her face as we go to elsewhere.

\'user Vs \'user Vs \'user Vs
\'user Vs \'user Vs \'user
Referee:
\'user

Men’s Combat Championship Contenders Match - Sin City Brawl
Jerry Cann, Tim Staggs, Jason Fox, Mason Fox, Vector C. Rodgers, Javier Gonzalez

Liam:  The following contest is a Sin City Brawl Match and is for the Number One Contendership to the Combat Championship!!!  The competitors, in the ring, Jerry Cann, Tim Staggs, Jason Fox, Mason Fox, Vector C. Rodgers, and Javier Gonzalez!!!

The camera pans across the six corners of the ring.  Jerry stands stoically in his corner.  The camera moves around to see Tim Staggs rubbing his hands together as he looks around the ring.  The Fox Brothers yip from their corners, looking at one another as they get the fans behind them.

Crowd:  YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP!

Vector stands in his corner, looking around as the crowd cheers for him.  Lastly, we find our way to Javier who has himself covered in an American flag.  He raises it up above his head with pride as he boasts from his corner.

Javier:  This is for America!  The greatest country in the world!  Canada is not worthy to border it!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Javier waves his flag and then drapes it carefully over the turnbuckle.  He begins to jog in place as the referee calls for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: All six men rush the center of the ring, fist goes flying everywhere. Vector grabs Javier and locks in a arm wrench. Tim Staggs dropkicks Jerry to the mat!

Gena: The Fox Brothers grab Tim Staggs for a suplex! Vector turns the wrist of Javier to cause more pain.

Chad: Jerry gets to his feet and grabs Mason Fox for a backdrop. Jason tries to grab Jerry but Jerry hits a European uppercut! Jason takes a step back and into the hand of Tim Staggs as he lifts Jason and drops him with a sidewalk slam!

Gena: Tim grabs the back of Vector’s head forcing him to let go of Javier. Tim drops Vector with a inverted DDT!

Chad: Javier charges and tackles Tim to the ground. Jerry body slams Mason to the mat as Jason grabs Javier’s head and goes for a running bulldog!

Gena: Jerry and Jason tie up, Mason grabs Vector to send him to the ropes. Vector holds onto the ropes as Mason runs at him. Vector bends over and lifts Mason over the ropes. He lends on the apron, Vector grabs his head and slams it to the ring post.

Chad: Mason falls off the apron!

Gena: Mason is eliminated, Jerry sends Jason to the ropes, Vector drops to his back with his leg uplifting Jason over with a Monkey flip!

Chad: Jason goes over the ropes and lands on his brother Mason on the outside of the ring. Now both brothers are eliminated!

Gena: Just four left in this match. Tim grabs Vector’s feet and tries to throw him over the ropes but can’t as Vector holds on for dear life. Jerry goes over to help Tim Staggs but Javier grabs Jerry from behind and hits a German suplex.

Chad: Vector hits a headbutt to Tim causing him to let go of him. Vector grabs Tim and sends him to the corner. Javier helps Jerry up to his feet, Javier tries to grab Jerry but Jerry blocks it as he hits him with a knee to the gut while Vector nails Tim with a chop to the chest.

Gena: Vector hits a second chop as Jerry hits a clothesline to Javier!

Chad: Vector goes for a third chop but Tim blocks it and grabs Vector to put him in the corner. Tim hits a chop of his own and Jerry sends Javier to the opposite corner… No Javier reverses it to send Jerry to the corner instead!

Gena: Javier knee’s Jerry in the gut. Tim goes for another chop but Vector gets a foot up to kick Tim in the chest. Javier grabs Jerry and sends him to the opposite corner where Tim and Vector are at.

Chad: Tim backs up to the side after the kick as Jerry runs right at Vector. Vector bends down and lifts Jerry up and over the ropes. Jerry lands on the apron but falls down after Vector nails a headbutt!

Gena: Vector has now eliminated Jerry. That is three men Vector has tossed out… Vector now is holding on for dear life again as Tim grabs his feet trying to throw Vector over!

Chad: Vector holds on as Javier runs over and helps Tim as he grabs on to Vector’s feet ass well. Tim lets go of Vector’s feet and lands a hard punch to his get. Vector lets go of the ropes as Javier tosses him over!

Gena: It’s just Javi and Tim left and Javi wastes no time as he gives him a left then a right, another left and Tim looks dazed!

Chad: Javier backs away to run to the ropes, Javier runs back at Tim but Tim charges and Spears Javier out of his boot! Tim starts handing Javier with lefts and rights of his own!

Gena: Tim gets back to his feet and picks Javier up. Time sends Javier to the turnbuckle! Tim comes charging in for another spear but Javier moves out the way in the last second.

Chad: Javier moves out the way causing Tim to hit the ring post as he goes through the top and middle ropes. Javier pushes Tim off the ring post on to the outside of the ring as Tim hits the floor!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Your winner of this Sin City Brawl and going to face John Blade for the Combat title at London Brawling… Javier Gonzalez!!!!

Chad: Tim made one mistake and it cost him the match.

Gena: Or did Javier just make the biggest mistake by getting one over on Tim Staggs?

Chad: Good point but for now Javier is the number one contender for the Combat Championship!

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user
Referee:
\'user

Lightbulb Match - Hardcore Tag Team Championships
Eric Weaver & Melissa Ruin vs New Foundation

Liam:  The following contest is a Lightbulb Match, and is scheduled for ONE FALL!!!

Canada by Rucka Rucka Ali

“Hello. This is a public service announcement from the Government of Canada.
The Canada is what happens when you put French people in the woods
Ha ha”

Canada,
Is only there till they do something we don't like
I'd like to see them start a fight some day
We'd probably beat them to the ground by 6AM, eh”

Melissa Ruin and Eric Weaver come out to a shower of boos. Eric smirks as Melissa is dancing to her anti canadian song.

Liam:  Making their way to the ring from some inbred trailer park… a couple of assholes!!! I mean… Melissa Ruin and Eric Weaver!!!

“Across the bridge
Them lumberjacks are pulling syrup out of trees
They try to talk but all they know is French
Their claim to fame is being north of the US, yes!”

The crowd keeps booing as Melissa just keeps dancing away at the top of the rampway, paying Liam no mind.

Liam:  And they are most likely uncle daddy and sister cousin.

“In Canada
The eskimos all seem to be frozen in time
And no one knows just who their leaders are
All of them hosers have a leaf for a flag,”

Melissa and Eric start to walk down to ringside as Melissa keep bouncing to the song, but Liam’s taunting is starting to get to her.

“Canada
Is only there till they do something we don't like
I'd like to see them run their mouth at us one day
They'd probably be wiped off the map that very night, ni-i-i-ight”

Liam:  How many Ruins does it take to win a championship?  We still haven’t found the answer to that one!

Melissa and Eric slide into the ring. Eric signals for a microphone as Melissa mocks the crowd.  Liam acts as if he’s about to hand them the microphone, but he yanks it away with a smile.

“Yo it's cold
The royal police riding horses fighting crime
They funny hats and pants demand respect
Just break the law and you'll be fine if you can drive, dri-i-i-ive”

The crowd boos so loudly that they overtake the music being played over the PA system. Eric and Melissa exchange angry glances with one another as they watch Liam’s cheerful expression, settling into their corner, turning to eyeball the lightbulbs.

Liam: And their opponents… They are the reigning Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Ivory Sullivan and Shelby Holt… The New Foundatiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooon!!!

"Into The Rush" starts blaring as Shelby and Ivory coming bouncing out from behind the curtain. They greet the fans before sprinting down the ramp and getting ready for the match.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Fluorescent lightbulbs are the only legal weapon in this match, but they can do plenty of damage.  Shelby and Ivory run to the outside of the ring, quickly grabbing up a bulb each, but Eric and Melissa are on the same wavelength it would appear.

Nora:  They all slide back inside of the ring at the same time, and they meet in the middle of the six sided ring.  They raise their bulbs, ready to fight, but they each hesitate at the fragile glass in their hands.

Gena:  They circle around each other as Jade calls for some distance.  However, as she does so, Melissa swings the bulb at Ivory, but Shelby blocks it, causing their bulbs to shatter.  Ivory swings her bulb at Melissa, but Eric blocks it, causing theirs to shatter.

Nora:  It appears that they are at an impasse.  They look at one another once more.  Shelby and Ivory start to duck out of the ring, but Eric and Melissa grab onto their legs and begin stomping wildly at the champions.

Gena:  Eric drags Ivory through the shattered bulbs, and she shouts out in pain, while Melissa picks Shelby up and Powerbombs her onto the shattered bulbs, bridging over into a pin.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Nora:  Shelby is in pain, and has pieces of bulb sticking out of her back, but she managed to get her shoulder up.  Melissa is angry as she pulls Shelby up to her feet.  Shelby, however, rolls her up into an Inside Cradle.

One!
Two!

Gena:  Eric pulls Shelby up from the pin, tossing her hard into the corner.  He helps Melissa up to her feet, and goes to send her into the corner, but Shelby moves out of the way.  Melissa collides with the corner, and Ivory comes out of nowhere with a splash of her own.

Nora:  But Eric Weaver pulled her out of the air, and brings her back over with a High Angle Suplex, right onto the shattered bulbs!  Both Hardcore Tag Team Champions are nicked up and bleeding, while Eric is the only one completely unscathed.

Gena:  Between us girls, I would scathe Eric Weaver all night long.  Don’t you agree?

Nora:  Completely unprofessional.  But yes, yes I would.  Weaver flies toward Ivory, colliding with a Leg Drop.  He is about to go for the pin when Shelby plants a boot to the back of his head.  He holds onto his head, and as he turns around…

Gena:  Shelby hits a Yakuza Kick to his face!  He goes down, and Shelby goes to the outside of the ring.  She slides bulb after bulb into the ring.  She’s really raising the stakes, since it hasn’t really worked out so well for The New Foundation thus far.

Nora:  Ivory starts to get up to her feet, but Melissa begins hitting rapid kicks to her ribs and her back, stopping her from getting fully up.  She then goes for a DDT onto the broken bulbs.  However, Ivory shoves her off and hits an X-Factor on top of the bulbs.

Gena:  Shelby comes inside of the ring and begins setting bulbs up in the corner.  Ivory looks over to Shelby, and with a nod, she tosses Melissa to the outside of the ring and just shy of the bulbs.  Shelby and Ivory pick Weaver up from the mat.

Nora:  They are carrying him over to the bulbs, but he starts kicking his feet, wiggling free from their grip.  He backs up, and charges at them.  As they turn around, he holds out both arms for a Double Clothesline, but both ladies duck underneath it and lift Weaver up.

Gena:  Goddamn, they got a bit of air as they send him over with a Double Hip Toss, and he goes right through all of the bulbs.  New Foundation looks to put this one away as they both drop down on Weaver for the cover!

One!
Two!

Nora:  Melissa slides inside of the ring as she goes to save Eric.  She dives through the air…

Three!

Gena:  NO!  She missed the save by half a f**king second!  God, it sucks to be her right now!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners and STILL the Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Shelby Holt and Ivory Sullivan, the NEW FOUNDATIOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Ivory and Shelby stand up to their feet, but Melissa is furious.  She picks up a spare bulb and smashes it over Shelby’s back.  She stomps her feet as she shouts at Jade.

Melissa:  I broke that pin up in plenty of time!  You screwed me, the same way Tad Ezra screwed Angel Kash!  This is unacceptable!

Melissa grabs onto the back of Ivory’s hair and yanks her up to her feet.  She flings Ivory over on top of the shattered bulbs, and stomps away wildly until Head of Security Casey Williams shows his face at the top of the ramp.  Melissa’s nostrils flare up as she stops and climbs out of the ring.

Melissa:  You haven’t heard the last of this!

Melissa stomps her way up the ramp and pushes past Casey before they both disappear behind the curtains.

\'user Vs \'user Vs \'user Vs
\'user Vs \'user Vs \'user
Referee:
\'user

Women’s Combat Championship Contenders Match - Sin City Brawl
Queen of Apathy, Torielle Jackson, Tatsu Ideka, Winter Elemental, Denise Andrews, Kandy Kaine

Liam:  The following contest is a Sin City Brawl Match and is for the Number One Contendership to the Combat Championship!!!  In the ring, we have… Queen of Apathy! Torielle Jackson! Tatsu Ikeda! Winter Elemental! Denise Andrews!  And Kandy Kaine!!!

The crowd cheers as Queen of Apathy sits in the corner, shrugging her shoulders as the crowd fires off her signature phrase.

Crowd:  Mehhhhhhhhhh!

Torielle Jackson stands in her corner, but stomps forward, showing off her elegance and grace.  She gives a slow turn before coming back to her corner.  Tatsu and Winter stand between their corners, speaking together and giggling as they look around the ring.  Denise gives a blank, almost annoyed stare around the arena. Kandy Kaine giggles and jumps up and down in her corner, throwing her hands in the air as the crowd cheers for her.  After a moment of this, the referee steps to the center of the ring and gets the match started by calling for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  No sooner than the bell rings, Kandy Kaine rushes over toward Denise.  Denise ducks under a Clothesline and hits a Back Body Drop.

Gena: Kandy catches herself on the apron, but Denise hits a Superkick to Kandy, knocking her off and to the floor!

Liam:  Kandy Kaine has been eliminated!

Chad:  20 seconds in!  Meanwhile, we see Queen of Apathy and Torielle Jackson tie up.  Queen sends Torielle into the ropes, but as she rebounds, she leaps up into the air and hits a Spinning Heel Kick.

Gena:  Queen is knocked to the ground, but she spins back up to her feet and gives Torielle a blank look.  Denise rushes up behind Queen and sends her into the ropes.  She stumbles through the ropes and onto the apron.

Chad:  Torielle and Denise, unlikely allies, begin stomping at Queen to try to knock her to the outside of the ring because it would still be an elimination.

Gena:  So, are we not even going to talk about Tatsu and Winter sitting in the corner, literally playing patty cake and giggling?  Because that’s just disrespectful to their opponents.

Chad:  When have the Kawaii Dragons ever cared about disrespecting anybody?  Look who trained them.  Mercedes Vargas and Delia Darling.  Nuff said.

Gena:  Yeah, well, at least we got 20 seconds of action from Kandy Kaine.  Queen of Apathy is hanging on for dear life.  Torielle and Denise are not giving up though.

Chad: Torielle starts digging her knee into the side of Queen, but Denise clubs her across the back and begins trying to throw her out of the ring.

Gena:  Torielle struggles, and Denise waves Queen up from the mat.  Queen gets to her feet, but instead she shoves Denise.  Denise shoves her back.

Chad:  Both of them are distracted and don’t see the Kawaii Dragons coming up behind them and tossing them to the outside of the ring!

Liam:  Queen of Apathy and Denise Andrews have been eliminated!!!

Gena:  We’re down to half the competitors now!  This is crazy!  Torielle Jackson doesn’t stand a chance against the Kawaii Dragons as a whole.

Chad:  Torielle climbs to the outside of the ring.  It’s almost as if she’s admitting defeat.  The Kawaii Dragons rub their hands together as they laugh and smile.  They close in on Torielle, lunging at her.

Gena:  Torielle ducks out of the way as Winter trips up a bit.  She catches herself as Tatsu tries to get around her.  Torielle quickly climbs up the turnbuckle and leaps off with a Crossbody to Tatsu.

Chad:  Winter gets angry and goes to grab Torielle by the hair, but Torielle flips her over her shoulder.  Tatsu comes at her with a Clothesline, and Torielle falls back with a Matrix Evasion.

Gena:  Torielle bounces back and grabs Tatsu by the ponytails.  She plants a knee to her face, but Winter clobbers her across the back.

Chad: Once Tatsu gets her focus back, her and Winter begin dropping rapid and constant knees to Torielle, keeping her grounded.  They then pull her up and Winter hits a High Kick.  Tatsu hits a throat jab.

Gena:  Torielle spins back to Winter to get a little One, Two combo of fists.  She turns back to Tatsu and gets a Crescent Kick.  She stumbles back into Winter, who goes for a Roundhouse, but Torielle ducks underneath it.

Chad:  And the Roundhouse connects with Tatsu!  Winter almost can’t believe it.  Tatsu rolls over toward the ropes, whining as she holds onto her face, kicking her feet.

Gena:  Winter leans over to check on Tatsu, but Torielle is quick to flip Winter through the ropes and to the outside of the ring!

Liam:  Winter Elemental has been eliminated!!!

Chad:  Torielle has evened the playing field!  She picks Tatsu up, but Tatsu flips her through the ropes.  Winter tries to pull Torielle off the apron, but Torielle hits her with her heel.  She ducks a Clothesline from Tatsu, and then hits a Shoulderbutt to Tatsu’s midsection.

Gena:  She flips over with a Sunset Flip, but Tatsu rolls out of it quickly and hits Torielle with a low Dropkick.  She then picks Torielle up and goes to toss her to the outside, but Torielle rolls over the top rope, and back in over the middle!

Crowd:  CLASSY ONE! CLASSY ONE! CLASSY ONE!

Chad:  Tatsu spins around, hitting a low Ax Kick to the back of Torielle’s head.  Winter pounds the apron in support.  Tatsu jumps up and down, clapping her hands as she giggles.  She bounces off of the ropes and drops an elbow to the back of Torielle’s head.

Gena:  Tatsu rolls Torielle toward the ropes, and Winter begins pulling at her as Tatsu kicks at her.  Torielle is hanging on for dear life though.

Chad:  Tatsu grabs the top rope and plants both feet to Torielle’s body.  Winter continues to pull.  Maybe a little too hard as Tatsu trips up a little.  Torielle reaches up and pulls on Tatsu’s hair, tripping her up onto the apron.

Gena:  Tatsu and Torielle both lie on the apron, and they kick at one another.  Torielle fights off Winter with one arm, and kick Tatsu right off of the apron!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Tatsu Ikeda has been eliminated!  Your winner and Number One Contender to the Combat Championship… Torielle Jaaaaaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooooooon!!!

Torielle rolls inside of the ring, jumping up and down in excitement as Constance raises her arm.  “Chun-li” begins playing, but the Kawaii Dragons storm the ring.  Torielle is smart enough to see it coming and jump out of the ring.  She flips her hair back before shrugging her shoulders.  She signals around her waist and then chuckles, covering her mouth as she saunters backwards up the ramp.  Tatsu and Winter are seething inside of the ring as the crowd cheers for Torielle.

\'user\'user\'user
Vs
\'user\'user\'user
Referee:
\'user

Main Event 6 Person Tag Team Match
Holly Wood & Blade Nation (Chanelle and John Martinez-Blade) Vs Team Canada (Earl Lockyer, Dahlia Rotten, & Stewart Mason)

Liam: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!!!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from Hollywood, CA, standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 165lb, she is… Mz Holly Woooooooooooood!!!

"Hollywood" by Collective blasts over the sound system as a pink shadow box appears through the curtains. The silhouette of a lovely lady dancing is seen from the inside, seducing the crowd with her feminine wiles. It comes to rest at the edge of the stage, and after a moment, the lady inside kicks her way through the thin paper to reveal... Holly Wood! Mz. Wood if you nasty. She flips her blonde hair over her shoulder as she raises her arms in the air, loosening her hips before sashaying down the ramp. She climbs onto the apron, swaying her hips back and forth as she lowers herself down into a split position. She crawls under the ropes and does a sexy pose on the mat before leaping up, dancing around the ring to the music as she waits for her partners.

Liam: Aaaaaand her partners, they are Blade Nation… Chanelle and John Martinez-Blaaaaaaaaaaade!!!

John Blade’s music begins to play as they walk out on stage. He talks to the camera man and bounces a little as Chanelle turns around and shows off her assets, giving them a little bit of a slap. He holds up his “Never Give Up” logo flag and tosses it to the fans. He salutes and they run straight down towards the ring. He bounces off the ropes side to side and he holds up his “Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect” shirt. He takes off his hat and tosses his shirt to the fans and hands his Chain to the ref to begin to fight.

Earl and Dahlia step on the stage, Earl Kneels on the stage as Dahlia paces back and forth behind him, they walk to the ring Earl leaps from the floor to the ring apron, Dahlia slides under the ropes, Dahlia leans through the ropes with a smirk on her face as Earl leans over the ropes.

Liam: Aaaaand their opponents, the team of Stewart Mason, Dahlia Rotten and Earl Lockyer… Team Canadaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Stewart Steps on the stage, wearing black pants and combat boots, with Black Handwraps, he takes in the reaction of the crowd, and is joined by Gail Weston, together they walk to the ring, Gail climbs the ring steps and steps through the ropes and walks to the center of the ring, Stewart climbs the ropes from outside and points to himself then climbs down from the ropes, and joins Gail in the center of the ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Holly Wood and Dahlia Rotten are starting things out.  I have a feeling that if anyone can take what Dahlia dishes out, it would be Holly.  The two circle one another, and Dahlia lunges in at Holly.  Holly ducks behind Dahlia, and brings her over with a Belly-to-Back Suplex!

*BOOM!*

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gena:  We’re going to feel the aftershocks of that next week in the land down under!  Damn!  Dahlia almost doesn’t know how to react!  She escapes the pin attempt, but she shakes her head as she starts to get back to her feet.

Chad:  But Holly nails a Dropkick to Dahlia’s chest, sending Dahlia into the ropes.  As she comes back, she falls victim to a Chick Kick, but does not fall!  Holly nails another one that finishes the job, and she drops down for the cover!

One…
Kickout!

Gena:  Dahlia gets out of the pin quickly, but she’s feeling the effects.  Holly doesn’t stand a chance as Earl and Stewart come inside of the ring and begin beating her down from behind.  This brings John inside of the ring, and he is drawing boos from these idiots!

Chad:  Can’t blame the hometown crowd for cheering on their hometown star and his buddies, can you?  Blade comes in and nails Clothesline after Clothesline to Stewart, then Earl, then Stewart, then to Earl once more!

Chanelle:  Get ‘em, baby!  Show these uptight Canadians how we do on the other side of the Niagra!!!

Gena:  Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!! You tell them, Chanelle!  Red, white, and blonde all day, baby!  Dahlia comes up behind John and racks that sweet set between his legs, and he goes down to the mat like a baby… The crowd finally starts to cheer, and this shit is so backwards!

Chad:  Earl and Stewart grab hold of Holly and send her into the ropes.  As Holly comes back, Earl and Stewart hit a Snap Suplex on her.  Dahlia hits a Body Splash, and grabs hold of the legs, going for the pin.

One!
Two!
Thr…

Gena:  Chanelle comes inside of the ring and nails a boot to the back of Dahlia’s head.  She then jumps on Dahlia’s back, pulling at her hair and scratching at her face as she screams at one half of the Double Down Champions.

Chanelle:  How you like me now?  Huh?  How you like me now?  You can’t do nothin’!  I got you, baby! I got...

Chad:  Dahlia reaches back and grabs hold of Chanelle’s hair, flipping her over her shoulder and to the mat.  She begins stomping away wildly at Chanelle as Team Canada takes full control of this match in the only way that they know how to.

Gena:  By cheating and taking advantage of a distracted referee?

Chad:  No!  By… well, yeah…

Gena:  Stewart and Earl pick John up and toss him to the outside of the ring, exiting themselves as they go to work on Blade.  They slam him into the ring steps, and then into the barricade, relentless little f**kers, these Canadians are!

Chad:  You can’t f**king say “f*ck” on television, babe.  Come on, seriously.  Holly is getting back to her feet.  She ducks under a wild fist from Dahlia, and she stumbles over to the ropes to tag in Chanelle.

Gena:  Chanelle has barely recovered from the stomps as she argues with Holly.  Holly flips her hair over her shoulders and pats at her stomach.  Chanelle slaps at her boot, and points Holly back toward Dahlia.  Holly licks at her lip, looking like she wanna smack a bitch.

Chad:  Chanelle leans on the ropes and waves “bye” to Holly.  Holly shrugs her shoulders and then grabs onto Chanelle’s hair and drags her over the top rope.

Holly:  Tonight’s about Blade Nation, henny.  I’m just the opening act.  Go on and show her the Remix, Chan.

Gena:  Holly did not just manhandle her own partner, did she?

Chad:  Well it’s clearly not Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants in that ring.  And Dahlia grabs Chanelle up into a Bear Hug and swings her around like a ragdoll.  Chanelle shouts out in pain as Dahlia rapidly increases her grip.

Gena:  John Blade’s sexy ass is still on the outside of the ring, getting tossed around by two men, and Holly Wood is just sitting there, watching.  It’s like she doesn’t even want to win this match!

Chad:  Dahlia motions to Stewart and Earl with her head, and they drag Blade back to his corner.  With any sign of a fight from him, they ram a knee into his gut as they drag him.  Dahlia holds onto Chanelle.  They put Blade on the apron as Dahlia swings Chanelle’s hand against Blade, making the tag.

Gena:  This crowd is actually cheering for this shitty display.  What kind of ingrates are we dealing wwww…. Hey!

Chad:  Yo, what the hell?!

*Static crackling*

Nora:  It’s only fitting that we get the right side of the story, so we’ll take it from here, guys.

Arnaud:  What she means is, have a drink, Chad.  If your wife left you any.  Thank you, and good night!

Nora:  Team Canada’s massacre of Blade Nation is in full effect as Stewart walks over to his corner, showing off for the cheering fans.  He gets on the apron, and the fans are practically begging for Dahlia to tag him in.

Arnaud:  Gail gets the crowd riled up with a shimmy, shimmy, shake!  Stewart looks around, asking the fans if he should put his hand out.

Crowd:  Yes!

Nora:  Stewart holds a hand up to his ears, and the crowd roars even more loudly!

Crowd:  YES!!!

Arnaud:  Stewart sticks his hand out, and Dahlia slaps it hard.  Blade is getting back to his feet.  He breathes heavily as he wipes sweat and a trickle of blood from his face.  Stewart waves him forward.  Blade goes for a Clothesline, but Stewart ducks and spins Blade around.

Nora:  Is it?  YES! Paid In Full (Implant DDT)!  The crowd is loving every second of it, and Stewart… he’s not finished!  He picks Blade up from the mat, and another boot to the gut, and another Paid In Full!  He drops down for the cover!!!

One!
Crowd: ONE!
Two!
Crowd:TWO!
Three!
Crowd:  THREE! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners via pinfall… Team… CAAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

The crowd is on fire as “Oh Canada” begins playing over the speakers.  The crowd begins singing along to it as Earl joins Stewart inside of the ring, as well as Dahlia.  They look around at the audience for a moment, admiring the reaction they are getting.  Referee Ryan Richards walks up to them, along with Liam Gagnon.  They take the center stage, and force Team Canada’s arms in the air.  They turn to each side of the ring, raising their arms up.  Once they are done, Stewart calls for the music to be cut.  He looks around the ring at Chanelle and John, Chanelle trying to get John to get off of the mat.  Dahlia storms over with a Big Boot to her face.  She lifts Chanelle up as Earl lifts Blade up.  They walk Blade Nation over to the ropes, and dump them over to an even louder ovation.  The music begins playing as Team Canada laughs at Blade Nation, and the show goes off the air.