Author Topic: One Night In Belfast  (Read 437 times)

Offline Devin Lockyer

• View Profile
    • Stewart mason
One Night In Belfast
« on: March 29, 2019, 10:07:52 PM »
 Belfast was an interesting city to say the least, for Stewart Mason it was more business than pleasure, an international fugitive and skipped from Canada to somewhere in Belfast, she was elusive with ties to the IRA, and listed as armed and extremely dangerous, just another day at the office for the world's greatest bounty hunter.

Going on intel from various sources,  both legal and illegal had traced her to a pub, The Rusty Naval, he waited outside as his girlfriend and partner Gail Weston who had entered the pub, cased the pub, waiting for the fugitive to arrived, almost on cue she entered wearing jeans and an t-shirt, she sat down at the next to Gail and ordered a shot of whiskey.

Gail: Hey.

Fugitive: Hey there lassie.

The bartender places the whiskey on the bar, Gail reaches into her pocket and produces a few bills paying for the ladies drink.

Fugitive: Thanks again, I’m Hanna Lynch, and who might you be.

Gail: Gail.

Fugitive: Nice the meet ya.

Hannah slaps Gail on the shoulder, Gail smiles and slaps her back.

Hannah: So what brings ya to Ireland.

Gail: Simply a tourist enjoying your beautiful country.

Hannah: A yank is ya.

Gail: Yeah, California.

Hannah: Nice, I hope to go there someday.

The bartender places two shots of Whiskey on the bar, Gail picks her up.

Gail: Here’s to ya lassie.

Hannah: Here’s to ya.

Gail and Hannah continue to slog back whiskey, as Stewart listens in the car outside, he smirks listening to his girlfriend and partner trying to use the Irish lingo he though her before arriving in Ireland, this goes on for several more hours until the pub closes, Hannah and Gail exit the pub onto the busy Belfast street, Hanna whistles and a cab pulls up, and they climb in the back.

Where yea ladies be headed.

Hannah: Back to my place.

Okay.

So what are you ladies names?

I’m Gail and this is my friend Hannah.

Hannah Lynch or is it Sasha Quinn, or maybe Charlotte O’Hara.

Hannah: Who are you, bloody people.

Gail reaches into her pocket and produces her badge.

Gail: Gail Weston, fugitive recovery agent.

Gail points to the front seat.

Gail: my partner Stewart Mason.

Hannah: Shit.

Stewart: Yeah, I have to admit you have had a good run, I missed you in Toronto, and Halifax, but my connection told me you were heading back to your native land and luckily I was headed here on other business so everything fell into place, Interpol is really interested in speaking to you Hannah, and they paid me very handsomely to retrieve you, so sit quite, you’ll be sitting in an Interpol cell soon enough.

Hannah: whatever they’re paying you I’ll

Gail: Sorry no. your little band of would-be terrorist is all in custody, so we decline your generous offer.

The cab pulls into Interpol headquarters, Gail removes Hannah from the back of the cab and takes her inside, where the offer is waiting.

Interpol officer: Ah Ms.Lynch so nice to have you joining us, we have a nice cell waiting for.

Two officers take her away.

Interpol Officer: Well done Mr.Mason, your reputation has once again proceeded you, you and Ms. Weston will be paid as per our agreement, I hope Euros will suffice.

Stewart: Well since we are in the UK for the foreseeable future Euros will be fine.

Interpol Officer: We’ll have to funds wired to you.

Stewart: Fine.

The officer shakes hands with Gail and Stewart, and they leave.

Stewart: Another day another dollar.

Gail: Or Euro in this case.

Stewart: Yeah, so let go back to the hotel and celebrate.

Gail: After you.

The next morning somewhere in Belfast.

Stewart: When Honor wrestling merged with Sin City Wrestling I admit I was skeptical, but it has worked better than I thought, I’ve established myself as the premier star in Sin City Underground and I don’t need a title to prove that, but that doesn't mean I haven’t given up on retaining the SCU championship, but until that time comes I have another goal ahead of me leading my team to victory in the blast from the past tournament.

Stewart takes a breath for a moment and continues.

I don’t know much about my partner Dani Weston, other than holding the Bombshells title or whatever title it was, regardless Ms. Weston I hope you're up to the task of teaming with one of the very best wrestlers under the Sin City Wrestling banner, the multi-time NLW/SCU world champion Me.

Roxi Johnson, apparently you're a multi-time champion and hall of Famer in several different organizations, but I never heard of you until this match was announced, so I’m interested to find out if your what people say you are or if your just another overrated hack,  not worth my time.

Caleb, our time dates back to Honor Wrestling, but to my knowledge we have never faced each other in the ring, so this match is our first time to throw down, and whether you like it or not at the end of this match it will be Dani and me  who walk out with the victory, you see talent like me doesn't lose to guys like you or the supposed legends like Roxy Johnson, that just how it is.
user posted image