Author Topic: Time for round two  (Read 326 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Time for round two
« on: March 29, 2019, 08:00:02 AM »
 Joshua is back in the locker room area after his loss and is getting prepared to leave the building when a stagehand finds him and hands him a piece of paper with his name on it.  Joshua reads what it says and just shakes his head.

Joshua: Well looks like I am getting screwed and going to have to beat Jon again.  Not only that a two fall out of three.

Joshua grabs his bag and goes to his waiting car.

====

Joshua is in his hotel room in Dublin sitting in a dark room.  He opens up Facebook and messages his wife.  She responds back with a shouldn’t you be in bed?  Joshua clicks to do a video chat.  The chat goes through

Joshua: Hi, sweetheart. I know I am supposed to be in bed however with the jetlag and other things keeping me up, I can’t sleep. They have booked me for next week.  I was planning on coming home and going to Madie’s softball games and taking her for her trips to colleges.  You have to take her to Austin for her visit to Texas, then to Arizona and Arizona State, then Nevada and back home to UNLV.

Tiff:  She was really looking forward to having you there.

Joshua sighs.

Joshua:  I know she was.  I am upset about it and on top of that, I have to get my LFL team ready for next season. I am one person not too happy about it.

Tiff: Is there any chance you will have to work a third week in a row?

Joshua:  With how they were with this I have no clue.  I am hoping that I don’t.  But there is Travis that has something out for me.  All because I call myself Mr. Sin City.  Hey I won that match at Full Circle and not my fault they haven’t made it a defendable title.  But I am hoping to be able to come home.

Maddie pops into the screen.

Maddie:  Hi dad, when you going to be home?  Shouldn’t you be flying back soon?

Joshua sighs.

Joshua:  I know I was supposed to be there this week however I have been set up with a match this week.  But I hope to be home the following week.  I want you to go and meet with the colleges and play your heart out.

=====

Judas plays over the PA system in the SSE Arena.  Joshua comes out from the back and comes out to a mixed reaction.  From the way he is walking, he is on a mission.

Joshua:  Cut my music.  Jon, you have made a horrible mistake.  Not only have you messed with my plans but my family.  I know some are like so what.  How many of them are single?  My daughter is in line to go to college in two sports.  She is earning her way.  You want to have your revenge on me.  You have never beat me one on one.  You want two out of three falls.  That is a big mistake.  I am going to have fun.  I am going to hurt you.  I may win two nothing but I will get a third pin.  You have woken a giant in me.  You helped me break my event losing streak.  Now you are going to help me end my Climax Control streak.  I had a great party the night I beat you three weeks ago.  Now I am going to have another one here in Ireland.

Joshua paces.

Joshua:  Now there is a couple of issues going on other than this match out of nowhere.  I have open threats on me by my Blast from the Past partner with payback is a bitch.  Also the SCU general manager wanting to have his wrestlers get literally into my ass.  He then backtracked but still I feel threatened by that.  Now I have my lawyers looking into this and see if I can press charges against them.  Then there are the people that want to question my Hall of Fame claim.  True I may not have the best record here in SCW but I am going to tell you that if you take me out of the SCW it wouldn’t be the same.  I am the hardest working performer that is here in SCW.  I have got roughly 85 matches here in SCW.  I want to know who is close to me.  The ones that are still active here are in the Hall of Fame.  I have gone zero out of five since I have signed up for the event.  Am I bitter about not making it past the first round?  No I am not.  I will put it out there for you there are great teams out there and not everyone can win. Hell I passed out for the loss this year.  Where was my partner in this?  She could have cam in and broken up the hold.  I was the one doing most the work.  I hope you didn’t break a nail.  Tad, I hope I never bump into you because you talk a big game and don’t stand by your words.  You better have eyes in the back of your head at London Brawling because that is the only time our Home away from Home tour meets up.  Now I also have someone that goes by Mr. TNA claiming I am not Mr. Sin City.  Well at Full Circle I won the match that was to call the winner Mr Sin City so I am.  Too bad management hasn’t made the title of Mr. Sin City one that is defendable.  So until the time where I have to do that I am Mr Sin City.  Why not take and enjoy your time off in retirement.  That goes back to where I am better, I am the longest tenured wrestler here in SCW.

Joshua stops to think about what to say next.

Joshua:  Jon back to you.  I don’t care if I have to face you and your alter ego in this match I am going to make you sorry for making me miss things I have had planned for quite some time.  I may just let you get one fall on me so I can fight you for three falls.  Even if I beat you two nothing and you want more.  Come back out as Matt Spear and I will beat you twice more.  You have pissed me off that much.  See you in the ring Jonny boy.  I think you will regret asking for another match.

With that Joshua flips the microphone and goes to the back.