Author Topic: Ella Singleton Vs Mercedes Vargas  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Ella Singleton Vs Mercedes Vargas
« on: February 24, 2019, 02:55:08 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 RP per week, maximum of 10,000 words
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Ella Singleton

• View Profile
    • Ella Singleton
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 05:17:11 PM »

\'user

It's a rainy day in Ocala, Florida as Ella Singleton is sitting inside her home. She is watching television as her agent Carter King walks into the room. He is carrying a clipboard in his right hand. Ella doesn't look to be really into working on her brother's fashion line.

Carter: Ella, why are you just sitting?

Ella turns her head while keeping her legs draped over the arm rest.

Ella: Why should be working when my mind is on something else?

Carter nods his head while sitting down on the couch.

Carter: Your brother needs these designs before next Sunday.

Ella: I don't care. My brother will need to fork over more money.

Carter knows Ella doesn't get a long with her brother as he flips through a couple of sheets on the clipboard.

Carter: Have you contacted Penelope?

Carter asks as Ella looks at her fingernails. She checks them while rolling her eyes.

Ella: I fired her.

Carter: Why? She was your best seamstress.

Ella: She demanded more money and you know I hate being told what to do with my own company.

Carter nods while placing the clipboard down next to him. Ella sits up while looking at the television screen.

Carter: Should you be preparing for Mercedes Vargas?

Ella smirks.

Ella: What do you think I am doing? I am watching old tapes of Mercedes. She loves talking a big game but she tends to get to big for her own good. For example, her first match against Zuri Chastain. Zuri showed just how pathetic Mercedes is inside the ring. Mercedes is constantly getting dominated and yet she calls herself the greatest wrestler in SCW history. From what I can tell, she is just one of the luckiest people on the roster. She couldn't beat a rat let alone me.

Ella pauses as Carter leans back against the couch.

Ella: Let's take it a step further. In our first encounter, she had no real answer for me. I kicked her. I scratched her and I nearly broke her damn neck. All she did was kick me in the back like a coward. She talks about my win loss record like it is her only means of attack on me. How about her? She has won so many championships but she has also lost that same amount of championships. When it comes to people like Dani Weston, Mercedes can't seem to bring the pain but yet she wants everyone to jump on her bandwagon. I wonder how her arm is feeling. She should have known that I would strike. She forgets that in my debut match for Honor, I beat seven other women. I can get the job done. I would have beaten Amy Marshall had her little buddy not gotten involved. Crystal had to resort to cheating to beat me. Which means I proved I could expose three legendary failures. I plan on continuing to expose Mercedes by making her into my own personal punching bag.

I don't care how good she think she is because I will destroy her. She fucked up and I will make it her worse decision of a lifetime. Mainly because I have a secret weapon. I have been mentored by someone who has beaten you Mercedes. I'm sure you will want to shut this person up but you tried that once before. You failed. Just like you failed on Climax Control. You failed to intimidate me. You failed to acknowledge my talent. Now I will introduce you to the Duchess of Florida. You will not like what happens at Blaze of Glory. I don't care. The world we realize that I mean business. Mercedes Vargas, welcome to hell.

Duchess of Florida

>

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 11:57:56 PM »
 Blog: Almighty Fire: Redefined the Tenth
semana del 24 de febrero al 3 de marzo de 2019

This past Climax Control was, to say the least, interesting. Jessie and Kate will be fighting over the Golden Briefcase, Crystal painted herself in a corner after what she did to her wife and now have to face her and two more opponents who is going to mess her day up, and Alicia Lukas took her fifteen minutes to address the Bombshells Division and, well, me. She reminded the world that she beat me in our lone singles match and beat me for one title and because of those two facts that I have to "get in line."

Bitch, what line?

The line that Alicia vowed to murder anyone who dared get in front of her before she got her shot at Dani? (Thankfully, no one was seriously hurt in the making of her temper tantrum show on Twitter.)

The line Crystal, like an Olympic long jumper, leapfrogged more deserving contenders by committing domestic abuse because she has gold fever again?

How about Jessie outright stealing a Golden Briefcase because she somehow thinks she's finally going to cash it in and finally win the big one? She's closing in on being the first in SCW history to lose 100 matches.

Honestly, I just don’t think Alicia was next in line after Inception happened, and I still believe that. If anything, she should have taken her own advice by earning it and beating top contenders. It would be beneficial for her in the long run. She wants to run through the division - which I never believed she could even for a second - someone would stop her right then and there. That's why I always say there is never a night off in the women's division.

She’s only three months into her career. Jessie's about eight years, Amy's about eight. I'm about seven. We’re kind of the veterans of the division. The reason Alicia is champion now isn't because she was owed a rematch, she lost that right now that the Honor Championship is retired and Dani is the final champion, whether she likes it or not. She's champion now because Dani felt sorry for her. Dani shut her down, took her title and her singles undefeated streak with it, and all the hype was over.

Let’s face it. There are two types of opinions when it comes to ‘Southern Strong Style’ Alicia Lukas;

“WOW – She’s super talented” or “She's overrated.”

I will tell you right now, I am of the latter opinion.

It's great that she wants to talk about the multi-person matches I won while in Honor, but the title she won off of me - and that I was never pinned for by the way - was in a triple threat.

As in, "a multi-person match."

Selective memory can only help so much.

The only reason Alicia even got to be Honor Champion in the first place is because she had Brooke Saxon in her back pocket. Yes, the same Brooke Saxon who is playing general manager now in SCW. The same Brooke Saxon who gave Alicia an out, a loophole, a golden ticket, to weasel her way into what should have been a one-on-one match between me and the real number one contender who won a one-night tournament and made that effort look like a fucking joke.

So does SCW anointing someone as the face of the company just six matches into her career.  "Alicia is SCW"? Sure didn't take Mark Ward very long to move on from "Kris is SCW", huh?

Now look what happened at the go-home show. Alicia went from alpha female to one-hit wonder just like that.

Had she was still champion, I could take that Bombshell Championship off of her, no problem. I just choose not to because she won't be champion after Blaze of Glory anyway so she better take a selfie while she still has it. At least the selfie will last longer. Make no mistake, if I did accept that title match, I would be coming in with a vengeance she's never seen before, because to be quite honest, it's probably going to piss me off.

Losing to Dani Weston was tough, but I'm already over it and she gets her world title rematch at the pay-per-view. She already told the world how she felt about Crystal being put in the match between her and Alicia. I can't imagine what she'll have to say about Seleana now in the match, but I guess those are the cards she's been dealt. Dani had to deal with me  But this wasn't the same dole-eyed newcomer who was in a slump when she first joined here. She's not the girl who was just happy to be here when I beat her some seven-plus months ago in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

As for me, I'm still standing. There's still a twinkle in my eye, a smile on my face, and not even that loss puts a crack in my resolve. Because I know I'm better than my next match.

For now, I'm facing Ella Singleton, the Little Engine that Couldn't. The little girl who strong-armed her way to get a match with me at Blaze of Glory.

I read the preview for our match next weekend and the one thing that struck out at me is the line that I have only myself to blame for this. And it really got me thinking: Am I really to blame? I don't think so, but let's go with this narrative.

Everything that I've done, people like Dani and Ella hope to one day accomplish just that.

One can only hope.

The thing is, accomplishing what I've done is now impossible. The way people come and go in SCW, no one in the Bombshells Division much less in this company will ever win 11 championships again or capture at least one championship consistently for six years straight let alone never missing a pay-per-view since joining the roster, among other records and milestones.

In sports, that kind of prolonged success and dominance over an extended length of time is usually given a special name.

A dynasty.

Brazil...Germany...France...Spain. They are dynasties in their own right on the pitch. The New England Patriots are considered this. The Edmonton Oilers and New York Islanders of the 1980s, fits this definition. The New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox an Celtics? Yup, dynasties. Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls or the Golden State Warriors today. No doubt about it.

And in much the same way as these teams defined their era, I've done that as a one-woman dynasty inside the six-sided ring. As the most decorated SCW multi-time champion of all-time, male or female, it's tough to stay in one promotion as long as I have. Every opponent I've faced over the years have either moved on, retired or passed away, and I can count those that are still here on both of my hands. I've made my name among the GOATs in this company and the Misty's and Vixen's of the Bombshells Division, even if I'm not the first thought that comes to mind when considering the topic, and even managed to outlive my ex-Mean Girls stablemates and the likes of Mikah and Kristopher Ryans, if you can believe that. With so much change in SCW, my winning ways have become a lost art.

You don't get to accomplish the things I've done in my career just by settling. I'm not going to settle, I'm not going to be complacent, and I sure as hell am not planning on an early vacation next Sunday. Just because you pointed out what everyone already knows about your recent setbacks isn't going to change the outcome Sunday night. Your shoulders are still getting pinned to the mat or, at the very least, you're going to be made to tap, tap, tap. Ella, as confident you think you are, all the confidence in the world won't save you in Anaheim.

Last time I was there, Kain and I wiped the floor with Anthrax and Iron Maiden in their in-ring return. What do you think you're Blaze of Glory debut?

You want me...You got me.

If you want me to make you famous, all you had to do was ask.

Now watch what happens next.

~~~

L O S A N G E L E S • C A L I F O R N I A

The pristine beaches of Los Angeles, California on this beautiful afternoon, tourist and locals alike enjoy the beautiful weather. Some people are taking a leisurely stroll along the beach while barefoot.

A broken, clipped tone. For what seemed like three hours, the search remained fruitless. An endless endeavour of sand, seashells, and abandoned sandcastles. The arm length of a metal detector hits something and lets out a faint series of beeps, which gets stronger while circling the area. Mercedes walks and looks around. This was not how she wanted this frantic search to end.

"I can't believe I agreed to this. I've had dental work shorter than this!

She reaches out and removes a few inches of sand to uncover a vintage radio jutting out of the sand. Mercedes throws up her hands in defeat while looking for something we don't know quite yet. Ricardo and Irma run up to her with metal detectors of their own.

Ricardo: It's not easy trying to find something you lost, especially at a beach site. Would it kill you to be a little patient?

Mercedes makes a REALLY forced, wide smile, complete with cracking sound effects.

Mercedes: Maybe. We've checked everywhere, the park, the gym, our main hang-out spot. I made posters. What a lot of help that was!

Ricardo: Just calm down. Do we even know what we're looking for?

Mercedes: I don't know. Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. I don't even want to face what I might go through if I don't.

Flashback. Mercedes is chatting away on her cellphone outside a coffee shop when her cousin walks up to her.

Carmen: Merce, can I get those earrings I let you borrow last week, I need them for dinner tonight.

Mercedes: Uh, sure.

Carmen: Thanks...

As her cousin turns to leave, Mercedes curses under her breath. Cue "Flight of the Bumblebee". Some time later we see Mercedes frantically tossing throw pillows across the living room and digging through her couch sofa. Her search not going as planned she makes a mad dash to her room and looks though a night stands.

Mercedes: Where is it? Where is it? Where is it!? Where the hell is that stupid...

Her cellphone goes off and she answers it.

Mercedes: Diga. Tenes 30 minutos? Pues… no sé que decirte.
Hello. Do I have 30 minutes? Well… I don't know what to tell you. Call me back never.

Mercedes throws her cellphone on the bed and resumes searching. End flashback. Back to the present.

Irma: It's not so crowded now so we got that working for us.

Irma takes a shovel and scoops up mounds of sand before sweeping the area with her metal detector while  wearing knit gloves. Ricardo stands and looks around. Mercedes picks up the antique radio. To her surprise, and sudden amusement, it still worked. Looking out towards the sea, she shields her eyes. A few swimmers are lying in wait in hopes of catching an incoming wave.

Ricardo: Earrings? I don't think your luck is going change. Might as well face the music. Unless...

Mercedes: Unless what?

Ricardo: Forget it. Probably just a bad idea anyway.

As Mercedes stifles a yawn, a slight breeze caresses her face and plays with her hair. Unconsciously brushing away strands of her brown hair out of her face, she turns off the device. Mercedes turns down the power dial on her metal detector and swung it over new territory.

Irma: You know you could always order a new pair of earrings online

Mercedes: Hmm...now why didn't I just think of that?

~~~

Smile Because it Happened The Thirteenth: Look What You've Made Me Do The Twelfth: Outliers, Part VIII: Fear to Tread
Present Day • S A N J O S E • C A L I F O R N I A

[The camera warms up as we see none other than Mercedes staring back at us with a radiant smile. The SCW Hall of Famer and Grand Slam Champion is seen with holding a pocket planner and shows it to the camera. We see the month of March with the 10th entry circled and the words "Blaze of Glory" in bold letters followed by three exclamation points.

Mercedes is walking through Santana Row enjoying the late afternoon in San Jose, looking out at the passerbys before turning around and looks into the camera.[/i]

"You know, with the reputation I've earned in Sin City Wrestling, it amazes me sometimes how truly I am lucky to be here. But most of all, I get the opportunity to do what I do best, and that's making history. I did just that at the expense of Apple Coren. Just like what happened to Sierra Williams when I ended her undefeated streak to become the winningest Bombshell of all time.

"I told you 2019 would be the year of Mercedes Vargas, and there's plenty more to come. The next supercard is here, Blaze of Glory. I'm not in the main  event, I'm not challenging for a championship, but that's okay because I get the next best thing. I'm fixing for some redemption - both for being humiliated and for letting someone like Ella Singleton force me into a match she desperately wanted to the point she almost snapped my arm off to get it.

"See, Ella, I'm not surprised that you want to find somebody who will challenge you, somebody who will take you to your limits, somebody the fans want to see you tangle with.

"We are less than two weeks away from Blaze of Glory. And you know something? I can't wait! to give you what you want. You really going to get what you want."

The sincerity in her voice justifies her belief that it will happen.

"Calling me out one way to get your name out there, and it seems like you've followed that advice. It's good advice, it's smart advice, it gives me the option to give you the time of day when no one else wouldn't."

Mercedes pauses, a smile on her face, her focus dead set on the camera.

"Don't mistake this as a match, Ella, because it's not. This isn't a contest. Certainly not a close one. This is a sacrifice. SCW is practically making you a glutton for punishment and Veronica will be taking her aggression out on you. Now, does that make you feel good? I wouldn't think so. See, you may think you've set yourself up for success at my expense, but all you've really done is set yourself up for failure and broken dreams, and I'm going to leave you just as broken."

She lowers her head and laughs. The camera zooms in on her as she looks up again, her expression now serious.

"This isn't the kiddie's pool, sweetheart. And I don't play games, I win games. Next Sunday, you're going find out why I play for keeps."

Mercedes maintains the edge in her voice. For a moment, she looks down at her championship before placing it over her shoulder, then turns her attention at the camera.

There’s a cocky half-grin on her face as she now speaks in Spanish.

"Estar preparado para lo peor, esperar lo mejor."
"Prepare for the worst, hope for the best."

She pauses for effect, lowering her voice just above a whisper.

"Y que la suerte está siempre en su favor.”
"And may the odds be ever in your favor."

***Fade***
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 03:55:38 PM by Mercedes Vargas »

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)

Offline Ella Singleton

• View Profile
    • Ella Singleton
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 02:29:19 PM »

\'user

<p align=right>Off Camera

Its currently six degrees in Chicago as Ella Singleton is walking down the sidewalk towards her brother's work. Gorgon Enterprises has been trying for months to get Ella to create some Gorgon inspired fashion line. Ella didn't really want to do it since her brother Toby couldn't be trusted. He had been sleeping with her ex-girlfriend ever since they broke up. Her business partner Janice Drumgold told her this would be a great way to get Feld Fashions off the ground.

"I don't want to do this Janice," Ella says into her phone receiver.

"We all have to do things we can't stand dear," replies Janice as Ella rolls her eyes.

"I should be in the gym training for that stupid egghead," Ella says as Janice breaths heavily into the phone.

"Will you stop Sabrina," replies Janice.

Ella could feel her blood boiling inside her after Janice said her first name. "What have I told you about saying that name?" She scorns through the phone.

"I don't give two rat shits. You need to focus on getting this fashion contract or your father will take this business from you," Janice reminds Ella. Janice can hear Ella scoffing in the background as she finally reaches the front of Gorgon Enterprises.

"I'm here," she huffs. Before Janice could say another word, Ella hangs up the phone. Ella takes a deep breath before opening the swinging glass door. She crosses over the threshold and steps towards the round reception desk.

"Good morning Ms. Feldman, how may I help you?" greets the perky receptionist. Ella curls her lip up a bit while looking at the young woman.

"What's your name?" she asks.

"My name is Riley," answers the receptionist.

"Is my brother in?" Ella asks as Riley smiles.

"Yes," she answers as Ella looks at her.

The phone rings at the receptionist's desk as Riley puts one finger up towards Ella. She reaches over and picks up the phone. Ella shakes her head while pulling out her own phone. She highlights her brother's name and shoots him a text. Three seconds later, he replies as Ella walks around the reception desk. Riley pays her no mind as Ella reaches the elevators. She presses the button going up as Ella stands there waiting.

"This better be quick," she mutters to herself as the elevator dings. The doors open as her brother is waiting outside.

"Good morning Sabrina," he says with a smile as Ella glares at him.

"Tobias, you know better," she scolds him as Toby just laughs. They walk down the corridor conversing amongst themselves until the reach his office.

"So what can I do for you Ella?" Toby asks while walking around his desk.

"Janice Drumgold told me you were looking for a fashion designer for your company," answers Ella as Toby sits down in his chair. He motions for Ella to do the same.

"Janice is right. I am in need of a fashion designer. What does this have to do with you?" He asks as Ella looks at him.

"I want that contract. You know I've been in the fashion industry for a couple years. I have own fashion company," she answers as Toby rubs his chin.

"Let me get this straight, you want to handle the fashion side of Gorgon Enterprises. You do realize that I'd be your boss," he states as Ella rubs her forehead.

"I am well aware that you will be my boss as it pertains to Gorgon Enterprises. Feld Fashions will be grateful for this opportunity," Ella says as Toby nods his head.

"I'll give you a shot. You have three weeks to get me a line together," he states as Ella stands to her feet. She goes to reach her hand out when the door, leading into Toby's office, flies open and Lori Sanchez walks into the room. Ella looks over her shoulder as Toby smirks.

"What is she doing here?" asks Ella as Lori walks up to Toby's desk.

"Lori works for me now. Is there going to be problem?" He answers with a question as Lori shakes her head. Ella glares at her ex-girlfriend before turning her attention back to Toby.

"You'll have that line in three weeks," she says while stepping around her chair and walking towards the door. Lori snickers as Ella leaves the room.
---------------------------------------------------------
Days have passed since Ella got her fashion contract with her brother. She had told Janice to get the ball rolling. Instead of going straight home, she hopped onto a flight that was heading towards Los Angeles. She wanted to get the layout of the arena so she could map a gameplan in her head.

"Carter," she whispers as he lifts his eyes off the magazine he was reading.

"What?" he whispers back.

"Did you happen to get more information on that slut Mercedes Vargas?" She asks as Carter rubs his chin.

Carter digs into his pocket and pulls out a tiny notepad. He hands it over to Ella. "Here," he comments.

Ella takes the notepad as Carter resumes reading his magazine. Ella opens up the notepad and starts reading it. A slight smirk forms on her lips.

"Carter, can you excuse me?" She whispers as Carter swings his legs into the aisle. Ella gets up for her seat and walks back towards the restroom. She knocks on the door before entering the room. She locks the door while pulling out a mirror first. She checks her makeup before pulling out her phone.

<p align=right>On Camera

Ella presses the camera app on her phone. It pops open as she checks herself one more time before pressing the record button. She holds the phone in her hand while finding a good spot to film. She presses the button and clears her throat.

"Mercedes, Mercedes, Mercedes, it must be nice fooling everyone into thinking you are this great female competitor. I mean just look at your resume. You have won every single championship here in SCW. That is an impressive stat. However, I feel as though you take for granted how easily you lose all those championships. Do you ever get tired of running your mouth? This past Climax Control, you didn't want to fight me. Why? Was I not a challenge for you? Was I not good enough to have Mercedes Vargas want to fight me? I think it's sad when you think about it. Here I am, a young, hungry female looking to improve her status by going after the biggest guppy in the pound.

Yes, I called you a guppy. Why? Because you are not vicious enough to be a shark. You are not ruthless enough to be a shark. You talk a good game but you don't always deliver. Let's take Blaze of Glory for example. You have competed how many times at this event. How many times have you won? How many times did you successfully defend a championship at this event? Oh wait, I have that right here.

You have ZERO wins at Blaze of Glory. You have LOST championships at Blaze of Glory. So tell me Mercedes, how heartbreaking will it be for you when I provide you with another loss on your record? Will you seek revenge? Will you cry about it? I am well aware that I have yet to win a match. I am well aware that my skills are way better than yours. Did you see how easy it was for me to latch on my Dress Cut Short?

You had no answer for it Mercedes. You could barely fight out of it. I proved to everyone that Mercedes Vargas is all talk. Now you want to say this was a mistake on my part. Nope. I know exactly what I am doing Mercedes. I am going to embarrass you again. This time I might not let go. I got this gut feeling that you will probably say the same shit. Like how you have accomplished more than I could ever dream of.

Mercedes, you may have accomplished a lot but watching you in the ring. You are boring. You have no substance. You are the biggest waste of human life I have ever met. I'm already famous bitch. I'm the daughter of a hall of fame wrestler. I am someone who can turn your world upside down. I am the Duchess of Florida. When Blaze of Glory rolls through San Jose, I will show the world just how good I really am. First, I'm going to out run you. I'm going to out smart you. I'm going to out wrestle you. This is all going to happen. Hell, I might just go after that arm of yours. It is your weak spot. Or I'll go after your knee.

There is so much I could do to you that you will be surprised at how good I can be. I wanted this match. I got you right where I want you. At Blaze of Glory, you will go down. I will put you down. Your winless streak at Blaze of Glory will continue. Mercedes, you better eat your bowl of lucky charms because you'll need every ounce of it."
Duchess of Florida

>

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 11:58:13 PM »
 Blog: Almighty Fire: Redefined the Eleventh
semana del 3 al 10 de marzo de 2019

Blaze of Glory.

It is my blessing, it is my curse. Moreso the latter than the former, and that's a problem. A very big problem that just doesn't want to go away. If something's broken, then fix it. If it can't be fixed then accept it and move on.

Except I can't, and I won't.

I have to fix it. I have to right the ship and finally do something about because four years of mockery is all I can stand and Sunday I can put this nightmare behind me by beating a very annoying little fly named Ella Singleton.

It's so much that I don't like her - I don't like her - but I think it's just about time to put this girl in her place because she's put on some big britches since her pulling that little stunt at the go-home show. Funny how a little bravery can go a long way but come Sunday I have a feeling that Ocala, Florida might be needing a new duchess, and I won't hold the least bit regret for my actions.

This isn't the first time someone has tried to make a name off of me but if Ella was smart, and I highly have my doubts about that, she probably should have done her homework on what happened to them after the fact. If anything, she's playing a dangerous game that's only going to get her hurt. Bad.

Oh, I fully expect her to give her all and put up the fight I know she can - I mean look how that's worked for her, right? - but I'll be damned if I'm going allow her to get the best of me because this weekend she's picked the wrong Latina to fuck with.

I get that she's angry, I get that she's upset, but as far as placing me, an SCW Hall of Famer and the most decorated champion of all-time, on this shitlist? Seems unnecessary and unfair. I deserve better than this, and so does she.

So we're going to have a nice little match, Ella. I'm going to make you work to beat me and when you exhaust everything that you have, I'm taking you down and taking you out, for good. You've had your fun, time to end the fun and games sweetheart because you're about to step in the ring with someone who isn't going to have anymore of your shenanigans.

I claim nothing, I prove everything. And, Ella, you’ve seen this for yourself. You’ve seen me end careers and make history again and again. We shared the ring together only once and you couldn't get the job done. Now you have me to yourself. You should know better not to tempt fate.

That guy/girl in every horror movie who tells their friends "I'll be right back" before wandering off by themself is pretty sure not going to be back. Pretty sure that's you. You could have taken the blue pill and live a comfortable life in SCW fighting your way to get to the top, but you took the red pill and now you get to see how far the rabbit hole goes, and I can't tell you you won't be coming back from this one.

Now, granted, you’re young and gracefully under thirty. But for someone who’s been in this business for a decade, have been far more successful than you and, let’s be honest, a lot older than you, I can imagine our match is a tough pill to swallow. At this point, though, Ella, what have you got to lose. Except, well, another match that you can't possibly win because the odds really haven't been in your favor and while I've been unlucky at Blaze of Glory, the day you beat me is the day they bring back Colgate  TV dinners.

I'd tell you to stay home, take the forfeit loss and live to see another day, but you're we're never one to listen to good advice.

That's okay. After Sunday, the only advice you'll be needing a career change.

~~~

S A N T A M O N I C A • C A L I F O R N I A

Mercedes, her cousin Carmen and Carmen's police partner Malcolm are at the supermarket. Mercedes follows them into the cereal aisle and everyone drifts around the aisle, studying the cereal - cereals, which, with theiranthropomorphic mascots looking her in the eye, smiling, or just intimidating. Naturally it came down to a decision, a life-or-death decision.

Mercedes: Should we go with Cheerios, or try the Bran Flakes of Despair?

Mercedes lets the question hang in the air as Malcolm stares intently at the boxes.

Malcolm: And now from the Wawa cereal aisle, it's Friday Night!  

Carmen: It's 2019. Does anybody buy cereal anymore?

Malcolm: I don't know but I couldn't believe what I saw the other day. Guy orders a bowl of cornflakes. And he goes, "no milk." And I'm thinking, "Is this idiot really going to eat dry flakes?"

Mercedes: No!

Malcolm: You ever eat cornflakes and the milk doesn't touch them? You take that bite and you're like 'ughughgdh'!

Malcolm grabs at his throat immitating a dry heave.

Malcolm: Then he goes, "And, uh, can I get a cup of apple juice..."

Carmen: Oh, I know where this is going.

Malcolm holds up a handing a wait-a-minute gesture.

Malcolm: Let me finish. I'm thinking, 'This is not happening, right? He's seriously not going to do this. He's going to take that cup of apple juice put it to his mouth and drink it like any normal taxpaying American citizen. That's what's going to happen.

Mercedes: You have to -

Malcolm again raises an index finger.

Malcolm: Not done. I'm like 'No, don't do this man. For the love of God. Just no. Please God, no."

He shakes his head.

Malcolm: Guy starts pouring apple juice on the corn flakes. All I heard was the spoon hitting the bowl, spoon hitting the bowl. The corn flakes rejected the apple juice! People standing around looked at him like he was on drugs. I was off-duty just trying to get a sandwich, but I had to book the idiot for disturbing the peace. That was a little too much, even for me.

Carmen: This is why we can't have nice things.

Mercedes seemingly makes up her mind as she grabs the Cheerios.

color=aquamarine]Mercedes:[/color] Nobody can say no to the Honey nut Os in Honey Nut Cheerios.

Fade.

~~~

Smile Because it Happened The Fourteenth: Look What You've Made Me Do The Thirteenth: Outliers, Part IX: 5000 to 1
Present Day • S A N J O S E • C A L I F O R N I A

[REC]

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times? Well, you know the rest. Thing is Ella, you've been made a fool of again and again and again to the point where no one actually gives you the time of day. At this point, you've become quite the little bottom-feeder, haven't you?"

Mercedes opens her eyes. She glares into the camera pointing at her face. The slight smirk that follows disappears now and her expression

"But it's always been about you to begin with. You can't see it because you're too blinded by this sick fascinating of getting a win - any win - by any means necessary. It's sad, it's pathetic. No, wait. It's sad and pathetic."

Mercedes places a hand over her heart as a show of mock pity crosses her face. It would be funny it wasn't so sad.

"So this is what it comes down to, huh, Ella? Streak versus streak. Your winless one in your SCW career versus mine at Blaze of Glory. It's safe to say that one of those steaks will end this Sunday. I just don't get it. You could have had your pick of the litter. There's a few girls who will be watching the pay-per-view, some secretly wishing that they were on the card. Just think, you could have been facing Iron Maiden or Twisted Sister. Maybe Parand Ara would have taken the match. Char Kwan or Beverly Milsap would be game. I hear Cat Riley is free this weekend. I'm sure she would have loved facing you. But for some ungodly reason you had to choose me, and why? I don't get people like you. People who think they can run their mouth and not get away with it, that you can disrespect the women who are household names in SCW. Wrestling doesn't work like that. Life doesn't work like that. Here you are, still keeping your head above water, still trying to grab what little notoriety you can because God forbid Mark and Christian forget you were on the payroll. You strong-armed your way to a match at Blaze of Glory because you knew you didn't want to be left off the card. Face it, I don't need you, you need me. I want to believe that you see me as a threat but then again, most are."

She wasn't wrong or Ella would have had that elusive win by now. Mercedes gives a faint smile before nodding her head slightly.

"And in case you were wondering, no, I have no problem facing you when it's so much easier - and let's face it way more entertaining - to stack the deck in my favor."

An interesting way at looking at things considering Mercedes less than two weeks ago was at the mercy of an MMA move that could have legitimately ended her career.

"You threatened to break my arm. You know, I was kind of hoping you would, Ella. I'd literally give an arm and a leg to give you any kind of advantage because truth of the matter is even on my worst day or while blindfolded and one arm tied behind my back or even if you were twice as talented, you wouldn't even last five minutes in the ring with me."

An all-too-familiar smirk creases her features.

"Still think calling me out was a good move sweetie. Didn't think so."

Most people did and tried their luck but you would be hard pressed to find where these people are. They sure wouldn't have mysteriously vanished only to show up the next week like what happened in a series of unfortunate events that happened in SCW a number of weeks back.

"You have to keep up the tough girl act somehow, right? Reality is you brought this on yourself. You had two chances - well, ok, actually three - to beat Jessie Salco, and not just beat her but beat her for a championship, and you couldn't even do that. This is the same Jessie who is on her way to losing one hundred matches in the company - one hundred! - and after seven years is still chasing that white whale in trying to win her first world title. Feel embarrassed yet? She hasn't won a match since the night she beat you at High Stakes, [*/i]in November[/i].

"Apple Coren didn't care much for your match with Amy that she attacked her and got you disqualified. Crystal does what she normally does to drum up controversy and it got so bad that she had to play the victim card both on Twitter and in SCW because people wanted her head on a swivel after the stunt she pulled. Ella, you had the perfect opportunity to strike and put her down for three but, to the surprise of no one, you blew that opportunity too. If you couldn't win any of those matches, don't think your luck is about to change come Sunday. It won't."

Mercedes pauses for a moment, letting her comments about Ella's few months in SCW sink in. Calling her work ethic into question.

"Taking away something that you want, that would be fun for me. Watching you walk away in defeat like you have been for the past five months now because once again you pulled above your weight would make me fucking ecstatic[/i]. That's would be entertaining. Because that's what you want? Are you not entertained? Get ready, because you're about to get your monies worth. You don't have to worry about a third person like our last meeting. Well, no, I take that back. The referee will be there. Whether it's Jasmine St. John, Drew Patton or Jacob Summers, they're supposed to be there to enforce the rules and make us play nice, but secretly they're only there to prevent me from snapping your neck, little girl."

Of course, injuring Ella isn't what Mercedes really intended to do, but it's nice to know the option was still on the table.

"I've accomplished a lot more than what people gave me credit for. I've carved out a legacy that will never be surpassed or equaled and because you can't seem to stop bringing up the fact that I have yet to win at one particular pay-per-view event, as if it's supposed to mean you're better than me, that's your whole argument? That's what you going on? Sweetheart, you shouldn't be confident on Sunday that you think you will beat me, you should be damn near terrified if you don't. Someone as talented as me can't stay winless at Blaze of Glory forever, Ella. Eventually I'm going to win one. And that happens this year. It happens this Sunday, and it will be at your expense. So when you end up on your back or tap out or go nighty-night, you will know the difference between reality and fantasy. The reality is you're getting your ass beat. The fantasy is that you had any choice in the matter.

"So who is really under pressure? You're here still trying to prove you belong in this company while I've taken the record book and made it my autobiography. On Sunday I become the winningest Bombshell in pay-per-view matches and you're the next person that I get to make an example of before I claim another record so at least you can feel important. Just look what it did for Charlotte, Sierra and Apple.

"After that, Ella? You'll be forgotten, just another name on the company payroll. Another name I cross off my checklist. Another body added to the pile I've already beaten over the years. Do you really want to play that game with me?

"You really should have been careful what you asked for... because now you're going to get it. You want a match with me? You got it. Want me to be less boring? Sure. Want me to take you seriously? Okay. Want to injure me? Go for it. Think of this match as Death Row, Ella. Last meal, last words. You're going to get everything you want before the execution.

"Looking forward to seeing you real soon..."

The scene fades out as Mercedes blows an air kiss at the camera before going black.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 03:56:28 PM by Mercedes Vargas »

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)