Author Topic: A receipe for hell.  (Read 445 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
A receipe for hell.
« on: February 22, 2019, 07:24:11 PM »
 17th February 2019
Climax Control 229
San Jose, CA.

\\Post brawl//

To be honest I should have been preparing for my match against Sam Marlowe, but instead I initiated the brawl, which may have affected my performance later on in the show. I just couldn’t help it... I saw them and her touching him and I kind of had enough. We said a few words, but I thought 'fuck it' and started brawl off. I wanted to wipe that smug look off her face and I think I did that, although not before she hit me with a few shots etc... and vice versa, it was until that I had the shower curtain wrapped around her pretty little neck that I may have taken things too far... but I felt the need to do it and end her but annoyingly security moved in and struggled to drag me away as I managed to wriggle free to get shot in before once again dragged away kicking and screaming as I see a few people move in and check on Apple.

Being forced back to my locker room, I had to calm myself down as much as possible and refocus my mind, but it would be hard as I was riled up and wanted to fight now.  Giving the sofa several hard kicks and unleashing a bit of fury, I took a heavy breath as I grab the sofa and move it again the wall as I decide that a bit of yoga will calm me down just enough and be able to focus on the task at hand.

What I did to you tonight was the tip of the iceberg… and I am certainly not finished with you and you know what… the pain will only get worse. I will get over my humiliation, but will you get over yours when I kick the shit out of you next time we meet.  

\\Post Match//

Last woman standing match... I love them as anything can happen. However, my earlier little brawl and the fact that I was still seething may have contributed to my match. But you know what... I am not going to complain about the outcome, and I admit that my mind and my issues with Apple were at the forefront of my mind, but I don’t want those excuse to ruin what was a great match between Sam and I and to be honest Sam with the better wrestler and she deserved the win. We will be both no doubt be feeling the effect of the match especially myself after being driven into the announce table.

I must admit her finisher combined with the unforgiving announce table... it hurt and I will be feeling that for a few days... it took me several minutes to even move as I took in some deep breathes of air, as Sam, the ref and a few others help me move to a seated position and then eventually to a standing position. I was then helped up the ramp to backstage as I was given an ice pack... but I don’t think one would be enough and in fact an ice bath would be probably be needed.

Taking the ice pack, I place it against my lower back as I straighten myself up to stretch a little as Sam and the ref then head off with Sam looking to return home and celebrate her win at the same recover from this match.

Leaning forward to unlace my boots before the adrenaline wore off, I come back up to see Scott Oliver walk over.

Amy: Isn’t the show over?

Scott Oliver: It is... but it’s worth same some words as it can be shown next week or in your next promo.

Scott suggests.

Amy: hmmm perhaps. Go ahead anyway.

Amy shrugs as she pushes one boot off.

Scott: Tonight... has been pretty eventful for you. First, we saw you in an altercation with Apple Coren... which you were dragged away as you tried to kill her... and then we find out that it will be yourself up against apple Coren at .... in a grudge match. And then just now... you were in a match against Sam Marlowe, which looked pretty impressive, but Sam successfully retained... any comments on this?

Amy looks at Scott.

Amy: Wow Scott... so many topics there. Well let me comment about the grudge match being booked. It’s a shame there is no proper stipulation to this match because basic rules isn’t going to stop me from hurting Apple and make her pay. She is going to be in for a rude awakening. As for the match tonight... I couldn’t be happier in how the match turned out and couldn’t be happier for Sam, as she deserved the win tonight. She was better and a good champion.

Scott: You aren’t disappointed then?

Amy: I am but I have far far bigger things to worry about than seeing Sam successfully retain in a match that had everyone on the edge of their seats. She deserves the win.

Scott: Are you using the excuse of the brawl and your husband betrayal?

Amy: Nope. Sam was better and I was perhaps slightly distracted. But once Apple is out of the picture and everything can be back to normal as possible... I will be back on the scene and ready to fight.

Scott: Thank you Amy.

Amy: No thank you.

Amy stands to her feet as she grabs her boots before slowly making her battered body back to the locker room. The scene quickly fades out as Amy opens the locker room door and closing it behind her as she looks to recover from tonight’s match as much as possible.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Tuesday 19th February
Pacific Palisades, CA
Brew Ha-Ha.

The scene opens inside the Brew Ha-Ha café in Pacific Palisades, where we see Jamie Dean sitting on one of the large comfy sofas’, as he looks intently at his phone, while it appears that he is waiting for someone.  Kathy comes over with a smile.

Kathy: Another drink?

Jamie: I’m alright. Thanks though.

Jamie smiles at Kathy, as she nods before turning and going to the next table, as she bell to the entrance of the café rings and Amy enters and stops and looks around before spotting Jamie and heading towards him.

Amy: Sorry… I was running a bit behind. I had a few things do deal with.

Amy sits down at the opposite end of the sofa to Jamie, as Kathy comes over.

Kathy: Hey Amy… the usual?

Amy: Please.

Kathy nods and walks away.

Jamie: How are you?

Jamie asks his friend.

Amy: I’m alright… I was talking with a lawyer about my divorce options etc…

Jamie: And…?

Jamie probes.

Amy: I might have a case… although he hasn’t kissed, slept or done anything else with her.

Jamie: But you can’t be 100% on that.

Amy: Nope.

Amy shrugs as Kathy comes over with her green tea and places it down in front of her.

Amy: Thank you.

Jamie: How are you so calm about all of this?

Jamie queries.

Amy: Truth be told… it’s just a front. If let this get to me… I will be gibbering wreck drinking and taking anything I get my hands on.  I think the focus on Apple and getting to her as stopped me from doing something stupid. Speaking of which… you slapped Joey.

Amy says before confronting Jamie, as she picks up her tea and taking in some.
Jamie: Uh yeah… you heard about that.

Amy: Joshua told me and a got a text from Joey to keep my psycho friends away from him otherwise next time he will press charges.  Why the fuck would you go see him?

Amy shakes her head.

Jamie: I… uh… sorry. Joshua and I wanted to confront him. I just felt the next to hit him by any means possible and a slap came out.  Sorry if I made things worse.

Jamie apologies.

Amy: I would have kicked him hard in the dick…but that’s just me.

Amy shrugs as Jamie looks at Amy unsure if she was joking or not but lets out a small chuckle anyway.

Jamie: That’s tame for you. I could come up with something far more painful. But anyway… lets forget about him and we just gossip about pointless stuff.

Jamie suggests in hopes to keep Amy’s mind off Joey/

Amy: Sure.

Amy smiles as she picks up her tea and takes several sips, as Jamie invites Kathy over, who takes a seat, as he begins to talk about the recent awards that were given out and who had terrible dress sense. The scene soon fades out as Kathy, Jamie and Amy laugh as Jamie describes something.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

22nd February 2019
Vlog.

Well I didn’t see that coming... the two most predictable things when it comes to two wrestlers battling each other are...

1. One of the wrestlers is a special guest referee in another’s match...

Or...

2. Pairing them together and watch the fireworks happen.

So it looks like i am stuck with Apple as a partner and we are up against Charlotte Elliot and Winter. Those two having their own issues but in the sister company SCU. So even more fireworks and a match that could be a clusterfuck of partners attacking each other and someone leaving their partner to fend for themselves.

Great booking their really... but if the bosses are that desperate for ratings then so be it. Firstly, i guess i will have to address Apple... and i am just going to say this now... i am not sorry for choking you out and frankly i have nothing to be apologetic about. My actions last week were just, and you just have to suck it up and if possible, act professional and use those "skills" that you acquired at whatever wrestling school you attended and step into that ring and face Charlotte and Winter. And yes there is a point to this match and if you have figured that out... is to win and exploit, which you seem very good at, the hate between charlotte and winter.

You screw this up... then it’s all on you and you know the drill by now.

Now... Winter and Charlotte Elliot.

Winter or Winter Elemental or Stephanie or whatever the hell you want to be called. To be honest I don’t really know you other than you being on SCU and we follow each other on twitter and barely even tweet each other on there.  So like me you are the middle of a silly little feud with Charlotte Elliot of all people, but your silly feud is nothing compared to what is going on between Apple and I. But I am not going to turn this into a pissing contest but instead I am going to welcome you to the dark side, and I wish you luck in this match because Sin City Wrestling is a whole different ball game to the Underground.

Here you will have to work hard, and Charlotte can confirm this… although I find it funny that she is now over there not with the main show, but I am not going to query that.  As I said you will have to work hard especially with myself inside the ring and with Apple in the ring.

But the thing is… you need to focus not only on myself and Apple but Charlotte as well… and I have a feeling that Charlotte will turn on you.  She is so used to working with Daniel, Osbourne and Mackenzie that having a foreign partner will be alien to her, but she could just totally ignore you and claim the victory for herself.

But whatever the case… Charlotte and I are stuck with dud partners.

And speaking of Charlotte… why the fuck are you messing around in SCU?  I would have thought that the Bombshell division was far more competitive than that of the Underground roster… or is it the thought of new challenge. But whatever the case… it was a mistake, but it doesn’t matter at the end of day where you wrestle.  You are still a hard person to face off against especially in tag team competition.  But this is just isn’t any tag team match… we are stuck with dud partners that we do not like.

You see Charlotte… we have history.  But the history favours you more than me… and all the time we have faced off, I never learnt from those mistakes, but I hope this time around because of a different tag team partner that I maybe a little more successful… although having to rely on Apple will probably be my undoing.  But to be honest… I should just leave Apple in the ring and watch her get destroyed.

Oh how that would make my day…

Anyway… Sunday night… is going to be unpredictable on all fronts.

But what I do know is that I will carry the team and I will win this match.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino