Author Topic: Underground Ep. 8: X-Mas Special (Results)  (Read 2606 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Underground Ep. 8: X-Mas Special (Results)
« on: December 26, 2018, 06:49:50 AM »

SCU Ep 8 X-mas Supercard

>
Camera shows John Martinez Blade holding a Christmas Present in his hands while walking in the hall and saw his Wife Chanelle Martinez talking to her pals Nobility while Stoner Dev Khatri stops him.

Martinez-Blade: Babe I got you a little Christmas present just for you but if you don't wanna open it not yet then you can wait until after you and I serve the rest of the gifts to the Military Air Force people tonight on X-Mas in that six sided ring.

Chanelle Martinez looks at her Husbands Christmas present when she ask her Nobility girls to hold her gift for her.

Chanelle: It's a really nice gift you gave me babe but it's not gonna work I need something else instead of a small gift. I need a bigger present cause if you and I are going to deliver a Christmas present to the Military Force then I will help you only if you can ask me out to a Christmas Party after we deliver this Christmas Package to the Military Force at X-Mas Super show.

Martinez-Blade: Oh thanks babe I promise I'll see you out there before the Main event cause we got to deliver these Christmas Package by the end of X-Mas on SCU.

Chanelle:  Trust me babe I will help you with those Christmas packages, alright. Just let me speak with my Nobility girls for a quick second and then I will be on my way okay I'll meet you out there and don't start passing out the Christmas package without me okay babe see in the ring for the X-Mas Supershow.

Ms Martinez walks back over to her group Nobility when Stoner Dev Khatri stood beside of John.

Dev: didn't mean to bother you or anything like that but could I get a couple words of your time Mr Martinez Blade.

Martinez-Blade: Yeah what Dev.

Dev: what's going on between you and your Wife Chanelle Martinez. is it you two are getting desperate or no cause the way she was asking you nicely i thought that she wasn't going to accept your offer about helping you with the Christmas Package at X-Mas any relationship on that John.

Martinez-Blade: what's there to talk about Dev, I mean I can't kiss my Wife if i want to because like two or three weeks ago when I was facing Creed she was nowhere to be found that's why I took a lost for her in now at X-Mas super show me and her will be help the Military people to donate the Christmas package at X-Mas show on SCU.

Dev: So John. what's your next plan after you and Chanelle deliver those Christmas package to the Military Force at X-Mas.

Martinez-Blade: we don't know just yet Dev. I mean it's almost Christmas and I was trying to ask my Wife if she could come with me to this Christmas party after we get through helping these Military Force Christmas present to them then me and her will be at the Christmas party until we deliver these Christmas package on X-Mas on SCU.

Martinez-Blade: Happy Holidays to SCU.

Mr Martinez Blade walks away from Dev when he continues talking

Dev: thanks for that amazing evening John. and good luck helping the Military force at X-Mas.

Dev: And we hope sooner or later that John Martinez and his Wife could bond back together again until they deliver the Military force Christmas present at X-Mas on SCU.

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Underground Ep. 8: X-Mas Special (Results)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 06:53:59 AM »

>
Gena:  Angel of Filth!  She walks over to Angel, bowing down to her.  She kisses Angel’s feet repeatedly.  However, Tatsu jumps up and does the Dragon Mist to Angel, blinding her.  Angel of Filth turns around and kicks Angel in the stomach, dropping her with the Flurry-can-rana (Pop up Tornado Hurricanrana Pin)!  She’s got it hooked on!

One!
Two!
Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Tad:  Tatsu Ikeda has been eliminated!  Angel Kash has been eliminated!  Your NEW Underground Champion……. ANGEL… OF… FILLLLLLLLLTHHHHHH!!!

Tad smirks as he walks over to the ring, handing the title belt to Ryan Richard, who then places it in Angel of Filth’s hands.  She falls down to her knees as she raises the belt up in the air.  She laughs wickedly, then switches to shock, then back to laughs.  She hugs onto the belt as she leans over the belt, and the show goes off of the air.