Author Topic: An easy holiday win?  (Read 354 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
An easy holiday win?
« on: December 21, 2018, 09:21:01 AM »
 Climax Control 223
9th December 2018
Star of the Desert Arena.
Primm, NV

This lethal lottery to be honest was pretty much the same as the Blast From The Past tournament, in which we are partnered with random people to face random opponents, although in fairness Jon Dough isn’t some random and is part of the Sin City Wrestling roster unlike Kandy Kaine and Jerry Cann who are part of the Underground roster.  The match itself went as planned… Jon and I went in had a little bit of fun although Kandy and Jerry managed to get a few shots in, but it was Jon and I that walked away with the victory.

Taking a moment to celebrate inside the ring, Jon and I nod and leave the ring continuing our celebrations up the ramp and all the way to the backstage area.  Once backstage, we were greeted by our respective partners as they congratulated us before Joey hands me a water, which I take and take a sip from.

Amy: Well done Jon… next round here we come… if there is a next round. I am confused with this lethal lottery thing.

Amy shrugs confused.

Jon: No thank you. And there will be, but we don’t know who it will be or when. However, next match it will be harder, and we will have to hang out again and maybe train.

Amy: Sure.

As I agree to meeting up again for more team bonding, Scott Oliver makes an appearance and approaches Jon and me.

Scott: Congrats Jon… Amy.

Jon: Thank you Mr Oliver.

Jon nods, as I give him a small smile.

Scott: Tonight we saw you beat Kandy Kaine and Jerry Cann in the Lethal Lottery… your thoughts on this match and the outcome?

Jon: I will allow Amy to answer.

I look at Jon and nod.

Amy: Thanks Jon.  The outcome wasn’t at all a surprise really. We are up against wrestlers called Kandy Kaine and Jerry Cann… the would be only one at one in this match and everyone saw it. Jon and I beat two nobodies and we are ready to take on the next tag team we will be given.

Scott: Do I sense a new tag team forming for the mixed tag team division?

Jon: That will be done to Amy.

Amy: I don’t know…

I shrug not giving a clear answer.

Scott: Ok.  What did you think of Kandy Kaine as an opponent?

Scott asks as he reflects to the beginning of the match.

Amy: If you are referring back to the beginning of the match where she tried to be my friend by making me jump and leap about… she got a rude awakening.  Kandy if you are listening…. Nice girls finish last…. There is no time for you and your perkiness and for the record you are a terrible opponent.

Scott: Uh Thank you Amy.

Amy: No problem.

Amy smiles as Scott walks away leaving Jon, Amy and Joey.

Amy: Too honest?

Joey: Maybe. But I doubt she will be listening.

Joey says with a shrug.

Jon: Thank you Amy… I am going to head off and shower. But it has been a pleasure to tag with you.

Amy: Thank you Jon.

Jon nods before walking off with his wife, leaving myself and Joey alone, however, we leave the area and return back to the locker room. The scene fades out on the TV screen, which has the faces of Blasted Monk and Ty West.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Friday 14th Dec.
3-X Productions
Baltimore, MD
Time: 1pm.

The scene opens inside the large foyer of the 3-X productions building, where we see everyone standing around chatting wondering why they had been called to the foyer especially with it being lunch time. As the camera pans around the much blurred foyer due to the X-rated content on show, we see Amy and Lori appear from their office and move to the first couple of steps of the white stairs.

Lori: EVERYONE QUIET PLEASE.

Lori shouts as the chatting dies down to a murmur as their attention moves to the stairs as Amy looks across the foyer with a warm smile.

Amy: Thank you for coming to this meeting i guess... and I know its lunch time but this won’t take long i promise.

I asked everyone to be here because I want to thank each and every one of you for your hard work over the year and helped grow 3-X. Now don’t worry I do not come with bad news, instead of sending mass emails out and notices etc... I thought I do this with everyone in one place.

Obviously thank you to everyone who works in the building in whatever capacity it is and I appreciate all the hard work that you do even though we don’t show it that often.

Now... my point of this is about Christmas... as usual we will be shutting down on the 22nd and not coming back until the 4th January. So you can go home to your loved one etc... but as usual we will be holding the 3-X New Year’s Eve party here... so everyone is welcome and you can see our your new year with a bang.

Lori: In more ways than one.

A small chuckle filters through the observing crowd.

Amy: Indeed... as always rooms will be open but remember to clean up after no matter what bodily fluid it is. So have a good Christmas and hope to see you all New Year’s Eve party. Thank you.

A small round of applauses erupted as Amy smiles as she walks down the steps as everyone disperses as the head off for a lunch break or back to work. Amy leans against the reception desk where Lori joins her.

Amy: How was that?

Lori: Good and straight to the point.

Amy: Great and thank you for your help.

Amy smiles at Lori.

Lori: no problem... and thank you although you are barely here.

Amy: I know i know... I’m just glad you are understanding.

Amy squeezes Lori hand before standing up straight.

Lori: I need lunch. I’ll catch you later.

Amy: Sure.

Lori smiles before walking off leaving Amy with the receptionist. Amy goes to walk off, however, one of the tech guys comes in with a silent panic in his voice.

Tech: I have a small problem?

Amy: Whats up?

Amy asks.

tech: One of the cameras keeps messing up and I’m worried it might have corrupted the last recording we did.

Amy: again.

Tech: Again?

The tech queried.

Amy: It did it a couple of weeks back… but we managed to fix it, however, I have a feeling we might need to invest in a new camera. But let’s have a look…

Tech: If we get this fixed, I will look into similar cameras.

The tech says as they both head up the stairs and towards the editing area. The scene fades out on Amy moving to the camera, which is have the issue as she begins to tinker around with it as the tech watches on wondering how Amy fixed it the first time.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

+ A message to Apple Coren +

Oh Apple… when will you stop blaming me for your troubles and wake up to the fact that it’s you that has the problem not me.  I am sick and tired of you using my good name and trying to get yourself elevated up the roster… it doesn’t work that way. You have to work hard and demand things… but the thing is… demanding things isn’t in my nature. I demanded something just the once because I thought I could beat Dani and suddenly the whole world goes batshit crazy and I am called a hypocrite.

It’s like calling me a whore or slut… I just don’t care.  I could demand another match, but I know that I had my chance and I am not going to ask again.  Apple you had your chance against Dani, but you stomped and pouted like a little baby and now look where you are.  Showing up on a show whinging and moaning about how I destroyed your chances… etc… etc… blah blah blah…

GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF!

You are nothing more than a waste of space on the roster… and a waste of my time.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Thursday 20th December 2018
Las Vegas, NV
24hr Fitness.

The scene opens inside the 24hr fitness gym, where the gym is quiet although you would probably find many people still at work or off work but Christmas shopping.  As the camera slow pans around, we see the few people that are using the gym including Amy and Matt/Jon who are up in one of the yoga class rooms. The camera slowly moves to where they are, and we see Amy first who is in in the bow pose, while the camera pans around a little more to Matt/Jon is doing his tai chi and with every single slow move he breath outs before moving to his next move.

Amy then relaxes and moves into the half frog pose as she watches Jon.

Amy: What does tai chi do?

Amy as she breath out.

Jon: It just relaxes the mind and body and keeps you fit.

Jon slowly moves and breathes out, as Amy then swaps legs and continues with her half frog pose, as she again asks a question.

Amy: I never considered tai chi as something that would keep you fit…

Jon: But Yoga does…

Amy: Yoga is more about flexibility, mobility, power and strength… some of the poses make your muscles work…

Amy moves to a seat position before adjusting herself into the upward facing plank pose.

Amy: It also keeps my body moving and from ceasing up. Though I don’t do it every day I try to do it at least two or three times a week.

Jon: Interesting.  What made you get into yoga?

Jon asks.

Amy: A few minor injuries… nothing big just twists and aches and I went to a yoga class and I found it helped and continued from there.

Amy says as she closes her eyes and breathes, as Jon stops for a moment and just shakes his arms and legs before taking in some water.

Jon: Interestingly Joey inspired me to do something, which helps with wrestling.

Amy lowers herself down and looks to Jon.

Amy: Whats that?

Jon: Surfing.

Amy: Really.
Jon: Indeed. Where you have to balance on the board to surf those waves… its perfect to keep your balance on the ropes.

Amy nods.

Amy: I never saw it that way… but glad Joey inspired you.

Amy reaches over and grabs her water and take a sip before climbing to her feet and goes into Goddess Pose.

Jon: When you are ready Miss Amy… I will be down stairs with the weights.

Amy: Ok. See you in a bit.

Jon nods and picks up his towel and water and leaves the room, leaving Amy to her own thoughts for a moment.  A coupe minutes pass, as Amy stands up and does a few stretches before grabbing her water and towel before heading down stairs to where Jon is. She watches for a moment as he does a set of bicep curls.

Placing down her water and towel, Amy grabs one of the medicine balls and takes a seat on the floor and begins to do ab crunches, as she strikes up a conversation with Jon about match tactics against Gamers Inc…

The scene soon fades out on Jon and Amy talking, however, nothing could be heard as it’s tactics and plans on what could happen etc…

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Here we go again… Lethal Lottery and Jon Dough and I up against… err… Gamers Inc... don’t tell me Gamers Inc is another free bird tag team? Last week it was Jack Stewart and Beverly Milsap against Kandy Kaine and Jerry Cann, which they won. But I am slightly confused in who will we get this week, although Gamers Inc I don’t think pose as a bigger threat than London Underground. London Underground are tough and formidable and unfortunately Gamers Inc... well are just a bunch of nerds trying a new hobby and getting lucky from it until now.

You see Jon and I aren’t like Kandy Kane and Jerry Cann or The Heavy Metal Maniacs or any other team… yes we have been thrown together and have had only one match together, but sometimes putting together two people from different cultures and backgrounds work… just look at Wyatt and myself… we worked and we did quite well and now it’s Jon and I and so far so good… we are undefeated.

We shouldn’t work but for some strange reason we do work and I know that we did have the most easiest match ever and beat those two jokes and this winning ‘streak’ of ours will continue in this Lethal Lottery thing and we will reach the final and face the tag team champions at Inception, though we still have to beat Evie Baang and Ben Jordan and that isn’t going to be easy.

However, before I shift my focus to them… I want to keep my focus on this match and Gamers Inc… however, as I pointed out at the beginning of this promo that it’s going to be tough to know who we would be up against.

In one team we had Jack Stewart and Beverly Milsap who wrestled last week against Kandy Kaine and Jerry Cann and walked away victorious so why not keep that winning formula. Previous to that it was Jimmy Andrews and Char Kwan… and to be on honest here I can’t really address every single one of you because we will be here for hours but instead I am going to address you as a collective group.

You guys rely on each other as a tag team... you have bonded and are a close knit family unlike Jon and I, however, what we lack in experience as partners, we make up for the previous titles that we have held in this company... and more specifically the tag team titles I have held multiple times with Jessie and Necra and Jon having briefly held the tag titles before getting screwed over. I may not have gotten my hands on the mixed tag team titles but that will at some point will change as we progress through this lethal lottery tournament.

Gamers Inc… whoever you bring Sunday to the ring… they had better be prepared... Sunday night Jon and I will be walking away victorious and you will be going back to making videos and playing games.  Sunday night Jon and I will be taking no prisoners.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino