Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 329 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Merry Christmas
« on: December 20, 2018, 10:14:49 PM »
 OOC: Busy week this week before my wife has surgery

Joshua is seen in his living room sitting on his couch next to a Christmas tree holding a gift.

Joshua: Welcome to my home SCW fans.  This is a great time of year in my household.  It is a time where we reflect on what we have and a close to the year.  This year I have received a gift from SCW management in the form of a match with an up and comer they say.  The guy’s name is Slappy McGoo, what the heck kind of name is that?  Is he in cahoots with Steve McGee?  Just when I think they have reached the bottom of the barrel they ask us to hold their beer while management scours the globe for a person they want to put out because of their name.”

Joshua thinks for a moment

Joshua:  So SCW has given the fans a gift of a SCW show before Christmas.  But this time of year we need to look back due to the fact that the SCW doors shut the first month.  Last match before it shut down at Full Circle I won a match that made me Mister Sin City. Then I made some choices that wasn’t receptive as I would have thought in this country that I love and live in.  Then for the past few months I have been loss without a direction.  My LFL team is doing great this year after I have moved it from Phoenix to Las Vegas.  I am grateful for my wife, she has stood by me through all I have done.  Now I haven’t done her wrong but it hasn’t been easy to watch me this year.  She found out what happens backstage when I had cuts and recently, I had a dislocated shoulder.  Also people want to know how my daughter is doing in all her training and I can say this she is where she should be and is working toward a debut maybe even in 2019, but I wouldn’t get my hopes high for it.  So this year is closing out and it has had its ups and downs but I am going to end on a good note and I will continue onto 2019.  

========

Joshua is seen in the ring in Reno.  He paces the ring as his theme play out.  He puts the microphone to his mouth.

Joshua:  Ladies and gentlemen I am Joshua Acquin, Mister Sin City.  This week I face someone that Christian signed.  Seems like he finds them from the circus.  Maybe even down on the Las Vegas Strip.  But I will face anyone that the bosses put in front of me.  I have ended a few wrestlers career here in SCW.  This is the end of a horrid year for me.  Started off great but then I aligned myself with Jessie Salco which damaged me in the ring.  I support her freedom of speech; however people didn’t like that I did.  Then the biggest thing that happened in SCW is the merger with Honor Wrestling and opening another show.  SCW is growing at a great pace.  

Joshua paces.

Joshua:  If I had a chance to do it again I would probably not stand by her but support her from the shadows.  But this week I am focused on Slappy.  That is going to be my nickname after I am done with him the will call me Slappy Joshua.  I will give him a great SCW welcome and will help him out when I am done and winning the match.