Author Topic: SIn City Underground Ep. 6 results  (Read 2478 times)

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SIn City Underground Ep. 6 results
« on: December 13, 2018, 06:44:19 AM »
 SCU Ep 6 card

>
We come to the locker room of the New Foundation as Shelby, Ivory and Shannon are in their wrestling gear. Shelby is leaning against the metal lockers as Ivory is finishing tying her boots. Shannon is holding her Combat title firmly on her shoulder as they look towards the camera.

Shelby: Last week, Winter and Tatsu threw back my one loss in a singles compacity. The fact that I haven't requested a rematch should tell you how much you two have been a major pain in my ass. You two say we need to win more. That's funny seeing how you cost us a win in our last tag match. Come Inception 3, you will lose those Hardcore Tag Straps to us.

Shannon chuckles.

Shannon: The Coven saw fit to stick their nose into my business. Queen of Apathy, you may have gotten off some lucky shots last week but who did you pin. Denise. Did you pin me? No. You kicked me in the back of my head. You proved that I was more of a threat than Denise was but you should have just stayed out of it. Now, I will show you why I am the Combat champion when I decimate Melissa Ruin in front of the world. Then I will get my hands on Denise and wipe from the world.

Ivory lifts her eyes.

Ivory: Da Throwbacks, I know what you two must be feeling. You think this is the perfect moment to debut because Shelby and I are focused on teaching those wanna be champions some respect. I'm sure you have skills but this match is going to be us putting on a clinic. We are going to prove that we are the most talented team in SCU. Plain and simple.

Shelby nods while stepping off the wall.

Shelby: The New Foundation will dominate tonight and that will be the by line. Tonight, we rise.

The three ladies stand shoulder to shoulder before walking out of the shot.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 07:54:46 AM by Donna Beauchamp »

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SIn City Underground Ep. 6 results
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 06:45:29 AM »

>
Main Event Championship Match
Jacob Johnson vs Stewart Mason

Liam:  The following Main Event contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Underground Championship!!!

Take me out starts to play around the arena.
So if you're lonely
You know I'm here waiting for you
I'm just a cross hair
I'm just a shot away from you
And if you leave here
You leave me broken, shattered, I lie
I'm just a cross hair
I'm just a shot, then we can die
I know I won't be leaving here with you

Liam: Coming down to the ring. Weighing in at 200ibs, from San Diego, CA Jacob Johnson!!!!

I say don't you know
You say you don't know
I say, take me out!
I say you don't show
Don't move, tide is low
I say, take me out!
I say you don't know
You say you don't know
I say, take me out!
If I move this could die
Eyes move this can die
I want you to take me out
I know I won't be leaving here (with you)
I know I won't be leaving here
I know I won't be leaving here (with you)
I know I won't be leaving here with you
Jacob hopes over the top rope hold one hand up in the air to the crowds mixed reaction. He keeps that hand up while he makes his way to the corner. He climbs the turnbuckle as he looks on at the live crowd.

Liam:  Aaaaand his opponent, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, standing at 6’ and weighing in at 235lb, he is… Stewart Maaaaaaaaaaaaason!!!

Stewart Steps on the stage, wearing black pants and combat boots, with Black Handwraps, he takes in the reaction of the crowd, and is joined by Gail Weston, together they walk to the ring, Gail climbs the ring steps and steps through the ropes and walks to the center of the ring, Stewart climbs the ropes from outside and points to himself then climbs down from the ropes, and joins Gail in the center of the ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: The two men walk to the middle of the ring. Stewart hits Jacob with a low kick to his thigh. Stewart goes for another kick but Jacob moves in closer grabbing Stewart and throws with with a Belly to Belly Suplex.

Gena: Stewart gets back up but Jacob grabs his head in a side headlock. Stewart punches Jacob in the gut then picks him up to drop him with a backdrop. Jacob breaks the side headlock as his back hits the mat.

Chad: Stewart gets to his feet before Jacob does. Stewart and Jacob tie up, Jacob gets the advantage and drops Stewart with a suplex. Jacob jumps up in the air and hits a knee drop onto Stewart. Jacob goes for the cover!

One…
Tw…

Gena: The champion powers out at two. Both men get to there feet. Stewart goes to grab Jacob but Jacob counter with a hip toss sending Stewart back to the mat. Stewart gets right back up but gets tackled right back to the mat by Jacob.

Chad: Jacob gets up then gets Stewart up. Jacob goes to grab Stewart but Stewart nails Jacob with a spinning back elbow. Jacob is stunned as Stewart gets behind Jacob… Payday! Payday! Payday! (Half-Nelson Choke)

Gena: Jacob drops to the floor as Stewart wraps his legs around him to lock in the hold… That didn’t take long as Jacob starts tapping out right away!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Your winner of this match… And still the Underground Champion… Stewart Mason!!!!

Gail comes n the ring with the Underground title as Jacob rolls to the outside to walk up the rampway.

Gena: That match ended a lot sooner than I thought it would have.

Chad: Stewart doesn't get paid by the hour. You get in the ring with the Underground Champion then you better be ready as it only takes a blink of an eye for Stewart to lock in the Payday!

Gena: Jacob started off strong but was no match for the champion as he and Gail walk up the rampway soaking in all the boos from the crowd.

Chad: That’s all we have for you all today. We’ll see you all next week, but don’t forget to tune in to SCW Climax Control this Sunday as Gamers Inc takes on our very own Jerry Cann and Kandy Kaine.

Gena: The Jordan's, Evie and Ben take on two members of London Underground, Ty West will defend the Roulette title against Jon Dough and much much more.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 09:30:54 AM by Donna Beauchamp »