Author Topic: Underground Ep. 3: No Girls Allowed  (Read 3079 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Underground Ep. 3: No Girls Allowed
« on: November 23, 2018, 11:51:47 PM »
 SCU Underground Ep. 2

Live November 21st, 2018 11:30 PM PST from the Star of the Desert Arena
All segments are due November 20th, 11:30pm PST.  Please also note that this is a special men's only edition of Underground, so male characters only, whether it be segments submitted for your characters, or the interviewer that you're using. As this is the case, rather than booking segments, we are leaving spots open for the men to fill in. Anything specific will be PMed to you.

>
Double Down Championship - No. 1 Contendership Tag Team Match
Fox Brothers Vs Eric Weaver & Jacob Johnson

Liam: The following Tag Team contest is scheduled for one fall!

Take Five starts to play as we here the jazz beat coming we see Eric Weaver coming from the curtains.

Liam: The winners of this match will be given a shot at the Double Down Tag Team Championship!

"Won't you stop and take
A little time out with me
Just take five"

Liam: Iiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from Chicago, IL… Eric Weaver!!!

Eric waves at the fans as he walks down the ramp.

"Though I'm going out of my way
Just so I can pass by each day
Not a single word do we say
It's a pantomime and not a play

Still, I know our eyes often meet
I feel tingles down to my feet
When you smile, that's much too discreet
Sends me on my way"

Eric slides in the ring from underneath the bottom ropes.

"Wouldn't it be better
Not to be so polite
You could offer a light
Start a little conversation now
It's alright, just take five
Just take five"

As the music fades we see Eric holding his right hand in the air as he looks over to the crowd.

Take me out starts to play around the arena.
So if you're lonely
You know I'm here waiting for you
I'm just a cross hair
I'm just a shot away from you
And if you leave here
You leave me broken, shattered, I lie
I'm just a cross hair
I'm just a shot, then we can die
I know I won't be leaving here with you

Liam: And his partner! Coming down to the ring. Weighing in at 200ibs, from San Diego, CA Jacob Johnson!!!

I say don't you know
You say you don't know
I say, take me out!
I say you don't show
Don't move, tide is low
I say, take me out!
I say you don't know
You say you don't know
I say, take me out!

Jacob hopes over the top rope hold one hand up in the air to the crowds mixed reaction. He keeps that hand up while he makes his way to the corner. He climbs the turnbuckle as he looks on at the live crowd.

“What Does The Fox Say?” by Ylvis starts to play. The crowd pops loudly for the crowd favorite tag team.

Liam: On the way to the ring, the team of Jason and Mason Fox, the Fox Brothers!!!

Jason and Mason comes out the curtain and wave to the crowd. The fans look on unsure what to think of the two wrestlers. Jason and Mason get in the ring as they walk around the ring, dancing along to the music before settling into their corner.

Ding! Ding! Ding!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 01:25:42 AM by Tad Ezra »

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Underground Ep. 3: No Girls Allowed
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 01:35:41 AM »

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: The crowd cheers as the Fox Brothers imitate the yipping sound of the fox as Jacob Johnson chuckles. Eric rolls his shoulders as he and Jacob agree that he will start the match. Mason starts it off as well.

Gianni: The two men move to the center of the ring and Eric extends a hand for a friendly handshake. Mason grabs onto it and then begins to quickly bite at it. Eric pulls his hand back and shakes it angrily as he points at Mason.

Chad: Mason shrieks as he runs over to the ropes and tries to tag Jason in. Jason shakes his head and points at Mason. Eric stomps his way over to both men, and Mason sneaks a tag on Jason, who is not very pleased.

Gianni: Jason glares at his brother as he steps inside of the ring. He smiles at Eric and extends his hand for a friendly shake, but Eric rocks him in the face with a right hook!

Chad: Jason pleads with his brother to tag back in, but Mason shakes his head and leans away. Jason pouts, and then points up at the ceiling. As Mason looks up, Jason tags him back in with a slap across the face, causing the audience to laugh.

Gianni: Mason glares as he ducks inside of the ring. Jason exits, and Mason lunges at him for a tag, but Jason drops to the arena floor, pointing back at Eric. Mason shakes his head and walks backward until he bumps into Eric.

Chad: Eric waves at Mason as he shrieks and nails a punch to the stomach of Eric. He waves his hand as he makes a pained face. He goes for another to the side, but Eric blocks it with his forearm. Mason bounces off of the ropes for a Clothesline, but it doesn’t budge Eric.

Gianni: Eric grabs Mason and nails an epic Hip Toss as Mason holds onto his back, not making a sound. Eric goes to pick him up, but Mason trips him up, forcing a tag to Jacob.

Chad: Jacob steps inside of the ring, and Mason immediately begins stomping around, hitting rapid punches from each and every side, so quick that Jacob can’t even block most of the blows. Mason yips as he sweeps the legs out from under Jacob. Mason jumps up and down.

Gianni: Jason tags himself in as Mason gasps and turns around angrily. Jason flies forward with stiff kicks to Jacob. He dances around, hitting kicks until he grows tired. He rests his leg, but Jacob nails a Discus Clothesline to Jason.

Chad: Jacob jumps onto the top rope and flies off with a Missile Dropkick! Eric charges across the ring, looking to shoulderbutt Mason off of the apron, but Mason ducks and drags Eric down to the outside.

Gianni: Jacob goes to pick Jason up, but ason grabs him and wraps him up in a Small Package!

One…
Two…
Three…

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Here are your winners Mason and Jason… The Fox Brothers!!!  

Jason goes and grabs Mason as the two jump the barricades and run off. Jacob slams his fists on the mat in disbelieve as Eric looks to figure out what happened.

Gianni: Yo,Jacob just got played. No need to be mad, just Fugetaboutit!!!!

Chad: He will have to if he wants to turn his luck around. Bad loss but hopefully Jacob can bounce back next week.

>

Underground Championship
Tim Staggs Vs Stewart Mason

Liam: It is now time for the main event. This match is for the Underground Championship!!!

The lights in the arena go out as the beat to "The Nobodies" by Marilyn Manson plays over the speakers. As the electric organ picks up, a red light flashes across the screen as random faces begin to show on the screen.

Liam:  Introducing first, from Las Vegas, NV standing at 6’3” and weighing in at 195lb, he is… Tim Staggs!!!

Then, a man in a white Bad Boys hooded jacket, and a black mask, steps out onto the stage, pausing as he looks down at the ground. As the music picks up, the figure pulls his hood back, yanking his mask off to reveal Tim Staggs. He jumps onto the ring apron, focused as he steps through the ropes. He paces back and forth, and the lights turn up some as he looks up. He then removes his jacket and tears away his black pants to reveal his wrestling outfit. He jogs backward and rests in one of the far corners, sinking down to a seated position as he contemplates.

Liam: Aaaaaaaand his opponent, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, standing at 6’0” and weighing in at 235lb, he is your Avalanche Champion… “The Bounty Hunter” STEWWWWWART MAAAAAAAASOOOOON!!!

Stewart Steps on the stage, wearing black pants and combat boots, and Black Vest, with Black Handwraps, he takes in the reaction of the crowd, and is joined by a Gail Weston, together they walk to the ring, as Gail climbs the ring steps and steps through the ropes and walks to the center of the ring, Stewart climbs the ropes from outside and points to himself then climbs down from the ropes, and joins Gail in the center of the ring as she takes his Avalanche Championship from around his waist, holding it up into the air before handing it over to referee Ryan Richards as he calls for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gianni: My boyTim doesn’t waste a second as he runs over toward Stewart. He spears Stewart down. Stewart gets right back up but catches a stiff kick to the face!!

Chad: Tim runs over to the ropes, Gail grabs onto his ankle, Tim turns to look at her. The two start exchanging words as Stewart gets back to his feet. Tim turns around as Stewart grabs Tim and drops him with a Swinging Neckbreaker.

Gianni: Stewart quickly drops an elbow to Tim’s head. Stewart kicks Tim hard enough to roll him over. The champ climbs on Tim’s back and locks on a Camel Clutch as Tim tries furiously to break out of it, pulling at Stewart’s hands.

Chad: Stewart leans back as Tim shouts keeps trying to get out the hold. Tim pounds on the mat with his fist as he tries to crawl over toward the ropes. He grabs onto the ropes, Stewart lets go then drops an elbow to the back of Tim.

Gianni: Come on Tim, stop playing with this clown and get up.

Chad: Tim starts to get up, Stewart goes to kick Tim but Tim manages to get to his feet on time to move out the way. Tim goes for a drop kick but misses, Stewart waits to Tim gets to his feet again and then tackles him to the mat!

Gianni: Stewart grabs Tim’s feet, he may try to go for his Figure Four Leg Lock but Tim don’t tap for anyone.

Chad: Tim spins around and grabs onto the ropes for dear life as the referee begins counting at Stewart to let go!

1!
2!
3!
4!

Chad: Tim waits as he lets the champion argues with the ref. Stewart turns around to a superkick by Tim! Stewart goes down as Tim goes for the over!

Gianni: Tim got this yo!

1!

Chad: Stewart grabs Tim’s tights.

Gianni: Not on my watch!

2!

Gianni takes the headphone off and sides in the ring.

Chad: The ref stops his count to order Gianni out the ring. Tim gets to his feet, Stewart backs up so that he is not between the two men… Earl Lockyer runs down the ramp and slides in the ring standing next to Stewart! The ref orders Earl and Gianni out of the ring but neither man looks to be willing to listen.  Gianni and Tim strike first as Tim goes after Stewart and Gianni goes after Earl.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: The ref calls for the bell as all four men duke it out…

Shorty and Dax make there way out to help the Bad Boys but the Fox Brothers come out to even the odds. Eric Weaver and Jacob Johnson come out to attack the Fox Brothers.

Jerry Cann run out as well. As the huge brawl takes place we see Teddy Steele and John Blade run down to ringside. The lights go out, 3 seconds later we see a fireball floating in the middle of the ring.

The lights come back on to us seeing Powershock all alone in the middle of the ring holding a lit barbwire bat in his hand. Security rush the ring and try to gain control as we go off the air.