Author Topic: #CockneyHalloweenParty  (Read 423 times)

Offline Ben Jordan

• View Profile
#CockneyHalloweenParty
« on: October 25, 2018, 07:18:40 PM »
 The smiling face of Ben Jordan lights up the camera, a warm, happy smile crosses his face as he looks down the camera. Ben leans back in a chair as he picks his moment, letting his mind wander just a little before he starts to speak.

"Alright people." Ben says warmly. "Hope you're all having a wicked day."

Ben waits for a few seconds before continuing.

"It's been alright here to be honest." Ben informs the viewers. "The good news keeps on rolling and it's always time to kick back and party when the good times are rolling through and today ain't gonna be much different."

A little shake of Ben's head indicates it won't be different.

"A little birdie told me a while ago that it has been yonks since we've chucked a little party, absolutely bloody yonks and not many out and out parties at the new gaff in Maine." Ben says. "It's not surprising since me arse has been kicked by so many things out of the ring, I've been a little distracted, but it's that time of the year again, it's time for Halloween and although I admit, I ain't a big fan of it at all, I am a fan of get togethers, having people come around and enjoy a good time."

Ben pauses for a second.

"And that my good people is what we're about to show you." He says. "I know what a lot of you are thinking. I know ya thinking that how can I throw parties, invite people I don't like, that don't like me, people that don't like each other, all that stuff but my parties have rules, my parties have guidelines. I don't give a monkeys about how people talk on camera, if people hate each other or whatever, once you say yes to this party, everyone leaves their junk at the door and have a good time."

Ben waves his finger at the camera

"You'd be bloody surprised who turned up at this one." Ben says with a smile. "People you wouldn't expect to be in my house, but it's a good thing that we can get together as a company, and as a team building thing, but it's great for local hotels, cause all these people are not staying at my place."

Ben smiles.

"Anyway." Ben says. "Let's get you to the party and to show you just what everyone gets up to on their days off."

Ben winks as the camera fades in to....

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY!

Bar Harbor, Maine isn't known as a party sort of town, home to just a few thousand people, with scattered houses amongst the vast land area. Ben had always liked the quiet life at times, moving to a quiet area of Havana, Cuba to avoid being around so many people. People in the public spotlight won't admit it, but sometimes, they crave for the peace and quiet, not those reality stars that must have limelight to live, or those people famous for the sake of being famous, the truly famous wanted a moment to breathe and this was where Indian Point Road came in handy for someone like Ben. He knew his wife preferred noise and people being around at times, only wanting a place like this to escape to, hence the apartment she has in New York, but this was more of Ben's speed, a lake, an escape where he could hide permanently, where he could recover. It didn't take too much to talk Mrs Jordan in to moving on a more regular basis to this place as soon as she put her eyes on the natural beauty of the land. Ben had been living at Evie's hideaway in New York after the sale of the house in Cuba, their marriage a secret by Ben's choice, rarely seen in public together, Ben making it very public that he had no home, that he was drifting through the world when in reality, he was with his wife. Maybe the plan was to use Maine as a getaway spot, but the quietness consumed them, tempted them to stay and make this a more permanent home. It was quiet, it was peaceful...

Well, till tomorrow anyway.

Yes, we're jumping in to the future here, so please play along - This also allows other people to show their time at the parties in their promos, so let's suspend reality here.

As Halloween music fills the air, the party at Casa Jordan was in full swing as guests no only filled up the inside of the home, but the outside too. The outside was a beauty place to be usually, but tonight, the lake seemed greener, a mist waving over the top of it and covering it with a thin smoggy veil. Guests from the local toward clattered around the Jordan home, dancing in various areas as well as lining up at a bar nearby, a guest barman in attendance. The camera focuses on Ben Jordan's face, not moving before his neck as he looks around at his guest, only to be approached by Sam Marlowe, dressed as Supergirl. Sam looks up at Ben.

"Great party tonight Ben." Sam comments.

Ben looks down at Sam with a smile.

"Thank you." He says to her.

"I am mighty confused about one thing though." Sam says, causing Ben to furrow his brow. "That guy. I'm pretty sure that's who I think it is."

Sam points to someone dressed as a shorter version of Jason Voorhees. Ben nods toward Sam with a smile.

"That is indeed...." Ben pauses for dramatic effect. "Jessie Salco."

Sam slowly shakes her head as she looks towards Ben, but Ben smiles at her.

"Why?" Sam asks. "All the things she said about you and you invite her."

"I invited everyone Ginge." Ben says. "You know what it's like at my parties, leave the issues at the door and come get pissed up. I dunno, maybe it's bridge building, maybe it's her trying to regain the friends she lost, maybe she's trying to show some humanity again. Either way, all are welcome here. I must be out of my mind, but you know."

Sam nods towards Ben.

"No one ever said you was normal, prat." Sam says with a mocking tone.

"Voices in my head told me I was." Ben quickly fires back. "Anyways, must do the mingling thing."

Sam nods her head a Ben turns and looks away, looking through the crowd. A smile crosses his face as he makes his way towards a couple with their back to him. He gets behind them, the camera still locked on to his face and taps them on the shoulder.

"Alright people." Ben says.

The couple turn around to reveal Mikah and Drake Green, Mikah dressed in a red shirt and red pair of shorts, and Drake dressed in an open blue shirt, think rimmed glasses on his face and a backwards baseball cap, the two costumed as Wendy Peffercorn and Squints from The Sandlot. Ben hugs the pair of them at once, Drake instantly looking uncomfortable.

"I don't think you should be getting that close to me dressed like that." Drake jokes.

"Oh come on, you've seen more in the locker room." Ben says with a smile. "Looking great, Miks."

"Thanks Ben, and thanks for inviting us." Mikah responds.

"Must be nice seeing some of your old work friends." Ben casually says.

"Not really." Mikah replies bluntly. "But I do like free booze."

"I'd be a bit careful of it if I was you and only drink out of bottles." Ben tells the couple.

"Why's that?" Drake asks.

"Crazy little mad scientist barman over there coming up with all his own creations and some of them are a bit vicious." Ben tells them

A smile crosses Mikah's face.

"There's only one person that could be." Mikah says, her demeanour changing.

"Indeed it is." Ben replies.

Ben points towards the bar area and Mikah takes Drake by the arm and leads him towards bar area. Ben smiles as Evie appears next to him, the camera too locked tightly to her face. Ben looks to his right and wraps his arm around his wife's shoulder, and kisses her on the head.

"Looks like everyone is having a good time." Evie says to Ben.

"Free booze has that effect on people babe." Ben tells her as he squeezes her shoulder.

The couple look around, spying Cat Riley, dressed in a kitty cat onesie, looking towards Evie. Evie stares back, causing Cat to dart off behind people. Ben and Evie shake their head.

"I don't think she seriously thinks you're gonna kill her." Ben says.

"Oh I'm not, but I could with a look or something." Evie comments.

Ben moves his hand down to Evie's, off camera, and wraps his fingers around hers.

"I can't believe you invited your opponent here tonight." Evie says looking towards where Casey Williams stands, drink in hand, dressed with long flowing black hair and dark eye make up.

"Let's be honest babe." Ben says with a smile. "If we was having a costume competition, Casey would win it as Ozzy Osbourne."

"I'm not so sure on that." Evie replies, pointing to Mercedes Vargas.

Ben looks across at Mercedes, dressed in a flowing silver and gold dress, firing out in a dome like shape around her, a dress dripping of pure elegance with flows and bows covering it.

"She puts the real Marie Antoinette to shame dressed like that." Ben comments. "Must have cost a fortune."

"That vs Ozzy Osbourne." Evie says smiling towards Ben.

"Touch choice." Ben replies. "I think Mercy may have just stolen the edge. Drink?"

Evie nods her head and Ben takes Evie by the hand and leads her past Ty West, dressed as Thor.

"I know that guy! From work." Ben says, repeating the movie line.

"Only the fourth person to say that to me today, Ben." Ty replies with a smile.

"Well, you look more like Thor than the guy who plays him in the movies." Ben says with a smile.

Ben turns to the camera and winks before looking back at Ty.

"Hope you're having a good un." Ben says with a nod and a pat on Ty's shoulder. "I gotta get a drink, got a mouth like Gandhi's flip flop."

Ben walks away, leaving Ty slightly confused and Evie looks at him.

"When you talk like that, no one understand you, you know that?" Evie tells him.

Ben sweeps his arm around Evie, pulling her in front of him and pokes her in the nose playfully.

"You understand me, so you must be weird." Ben says playfully.

"It took me a long time and if any of us is weird, it's you. I mean you're dressed like that." Evie says pointing at him, still the camera locked to their faces.

"Well it's part of the couples costume." Ben tells her with a smile.

"Only put this on so you didn't feel stupid dressed like that." Evie fires back. "Now you promised a girl a drink, didn't you?"

Ben nods as he moves his arm from Evie's back and the two walk towards the makeshift bar. Ben nods towards Gabriel and Odette Stevens, dressed as Mario and Princess Peach from the Super Mario Bros franchise. Gabriel holds Hazel in his arms, dressed in a white onesie and a hat that resembles a Toad costume, from the same franchise and smile towards Lucas, holding Odette's hand, dressed as Yoshi the dinosaur. Ben nods in approval at their costumes and continues to the bar, where they see Caleb Storms, dressed as Michael Myers holding a glowing yellow drink.

"I'd be careful drinking that if I was you." Ben tells his championship rival. "Last time you drunk something Despayre made, didn't end well."

Caleb stares at Ben and back to the drink, thinking back to that time as Ben moves forward, moving close to the bar, passing the Zdunich's, Crystal and Seleana, dressed as Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn walking away from the bar holding drinks. Ben gives the duo a friendly nod, as they raise their glasses towards the two host, forcing a smile from Evie's lips. Ben looks towards Dani Weston, dressed in purple fishnet stockings, a purple skirt, a long purple jacket and a top hat, depicting a modern twist on Willy Wonka. She moves away to join London Underground, Daniel J Morgan and Osbourne in leather jackets, and blue jeans, Daniel's hair pushed up in a quiff, while Charlotte Elliot and Mackenzie Page wear pink ladies jackets and matching black leather pants, looking like their Grease counterparts.

"There's a lot of great costumes tonight." Ben tells Evie as the camera stays focused on his face.

"A lot of revealing costumes." Evie says looking Ben up and down, winking at him.

"You can say that again." Amy Santino comments from nearby.

Amy looks Ben and Evie up and down, seeing their costumes that the camera is not showing. Amy is dressed like a sexy witch, standing next to her husband Joey, dressed as a 1940's gangster, complete with wide lapels on his pin stripped suit.

"Well, you know, didn't wanna over think the costume." Ben says with a wink before moving on with Evie hand in hand.

The two get to the bar and wait as Despayre, dressed as a mad scientist moves in front of them, Angel sitting on the bar dressed as Igor.

"Ah, I see there's too more that want to try our powerful concoctions, Igor." Despayre says, looking towards the bear.

Despayre puts two glasses on the bar in front of Ben and Evie and pulls a glass bottle out from underneath the bar. He pulls the decanter top off and smoke comes out of the bottle. He pours the smokey brown liquid in to the glass and Ben reaches for one of them but Despayre shakes his finger at Ben.

"Not yet." Despayre tells him.

Despayre reaches under the bar and pulls out a little bottle with an eye dropped attached, he squeezes the top of the dropper and holds it over the glass and drops the tiniest amount of liquid in the first glass, before moving it to the second, the liquid in the glasses turning a fiery red colour. Ben turns to sit, sitting at the end of the bar, dressed in a cape and phantom of the opera mask covering half his face and raises an eyebrow.

"Any idea what this is?" Ben asks.

"No idea." Synn replies "But Joshua has been practicing his bar skills since he heard of this party so it could be anything."

Ben and Evie pick up the glasses, looking weirdly at each other.

"Maybe we should have these by the lake." Evie suggests.

"Good idea." Ben agrees before looking at Despayre. "Cheers Despy."

Ben and Evie walk through the house, bumping in to Fenris, dressed as Sam Winchester, from the television show Supernatural and his brother Aron, sporting a Dean Winchester look. Ben looks towards Fenris, both men admiring each others costume.

"And where is the rest of your costume?" Fenris asks.

"Oh this is it." Ben tells him. "Don't need to do too much with a costume like this."

Ben holds the drink out to Fenris.

"Try this and if you don't go blind, let me know. If you do go blind..." Ben says "Sue Despayre."

Evie hands her drink to Aron.

"What he said." She adds.

Ben and Evie walk away as the camera focuses on Fenris who looks at the drink, drinking it back in one shot. His eyes open wide as he looks towards his brother.

"Not bad at all." He tells his brother.

The camera move to outside the house, Ben's arms around Evie from behind, off camera, just their heads can be seen.

"How'd you get the lake to do that?" Evie asks, her eyes on the mist forming over the lake.

"I didn't." Ben says. "Just a happy coincidence I guess."

Evie shakes her head as she looks up at Ben.

"You might be selling, but I ain't buying." Evie tells him.

"Alright." Ben confesses. "I have automatic smoke machines around the lake just puffing out smoke every so often. I thought it would be better than paying teens to vape around the lake for effect."

Evie smiles at her husband, seeing him happy for the first time in a while made her happy inside, she wouldn't admit it publicly, but she loved seeing him happy, considering the amount of stress he has been going through lately.

Evie leans up, softly planting a kiss on Ben's lips. She looks at her husband and Ben smiles back.

"Probably not a good idea getting me all worked up while I'm dressed like this." Ben says with a grin. "And it's getting a bit chilly out here, maybe we should pop back inside."

The camera finally zooms out to see Ben and Evie dressed as Adam and Eve, just leaves covering their dignity. The two walk back in the house as the camera switches to Jamie Dean, dressed in a long red wig, with a black shirt, showing off dalmatian like sleeves and yellow rubber gloves. Yeah, not only is Jamie in drag, but his love for American Horror Story has brought him to the party dressed as Myrtle Snow. Jamie watches Ben's *ahem* rear, walking in to the house, Jamie looks at the camera and nods with approval....

The camera cuts back to Ben sitting in the chair.

"Before we get letters of complaints, don't worry, it wasn't just a leaf, there was flesh coloured boxers on there as well..." Ben starts "And as for you Jamie... you dirty old devil."

Ben smiles.

"See, parties can be alright, no matter who was there. Never know, you might get a few others from SCW telling their stories but now we move on." Ben states "Now we move on to Sunday and a match against me Ozzy Osbourne dressed Casey Williams."

Ben pauses for a few seconds before continue.

"Is it really better the devil you know than the devil you don't?" Ben asks rhetorically. "Because I know this devil and this devil hits hard, like really bloody hard. I have been in the ring with Casey a few times, hell, the big fella was my last ACW match where I took the big boys title, and we've gone to war in SCW a few times and every time, the result has been the same and I've ended up winning. Sunday I don't think will be too much difference, do you Casey?"

Ben takes a deep breath.

"Of course you do, that is in your nature." Ben replies for Casey. "You have a great belief in yourself that no one can take away from you and I thank you for even stepping up to face me. You know how tiresome it gets to have the same person challenge you over and over again, proving the definition of insanity over and over again? It gets seriously boring, seriously dull, so I appreciate you wanting to come at me and try and take this off me."

Ben reaches down and pulls the SCW Roulette championship up in to the view of the camera.

"I've grown attached to this thing." Ben admits. "And I know it's not gonna be mine forever, I ain't sad about that fact, but what drives me on Casey is I want to defend the title against someone I have had wars with. I want to win one more of those wars, I want my hand raised against someone I respected from the moment I met them. You remember that moment, don't you? When you was working in ACW backstage and that little English guy had just lost a battle royal on his debut. His head was down and his mind was running away, he doubted himself then Casey and you stepped up and put that big hand on my shoulder and told me I did good out there. You are very much responsible for me being driven on to try and make something of myself, and I did just that. That's why I'm sitting here with this."

Ben picks the title up and puts it on his shoulder.

"That's why I'm gonna make sure after Sunday, I will still be walking out the champion." Ben says firmly. "It's why I want to go in to High Stakes VIII as a champion and fight on the biggest show of the year as a champion. It's why I want to defend this thing on the big stage and that's gonna drive me Casey, it's going to push me on to so whatever I can to walk away as the champion. I love every second of being in the ring with you, I love every second of facing you, I love every second of going against the freight train of pain, but Casey, I'm still gonna walk out with the championship, I'm going in to High Stakes VIII with the belt."

Ben looks at his watch.

"Sorry people, I know it looks like I'm cutting this short but sadly, I am out of time, so we will speak again on Sunday. Casey, I'll see you there." Ben says with a smile.

Ben winks at the camera.

"Laters people."

The camera fades out.

OOC - Thank you to everyone who let me use their character, it was much appreciated. If you want to write a scene to what your character got up to at this party, please be my guest.
>

Cockney King.
SCW World Heavyweight Champion
SCW Internet Champion
SCW Roulette Champion
SCW Tag Team Champion (3x)
SCU Underground champion
ACW's only Triple Crown Champion.
Super J Cup Winner 2013.
Twitter: @CockneyKingBen