Author Topic: Sin City Underground Ep. 1 (RESULTS)  (Read 3449 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Sin City Underground Ep. 1 (RESULTS)
« on: October 25, 2018, 03:02:29 AM »
 SCU Underground #1

NLW

Live October 24th, 2018 11:30 PM PST from the Cox Pavilion

>Referee

Space Lord vs Dax Beckett

The lights in the arena go down just before a big explosion of light to the side of the stage.

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from the Black Eye Galaxy!  Standing at 6’3” and weighing in at 285lb, he is… Space Lord!!!

“Space Lord” by Monster Magnet begins playing as Space Lord is seen coming from the side of the stage.  He makes his way through the audience, slapping hands as he makes his way to the barricade.  He climbs over it and charges up the ring steps, entering the ring.  He works the six sided ring, getting the crowd pumped up.

The opening of “Alive” by Lil Jon, Offset, and 2Chainz begins playing and red and white lights begin flashing across the stage and out into the audience.

Liam: From Anaheim, CA standing at 6’4” and weighing in at 235lb, he is… Dax Beckett!!!

Dax comes out of the curtains and strokes his beard, an intense look on his face as he comes to the center of the stage. He shouts out at the crowd, holding his arms out at his side as he does a slow 180 degree turn, slowly walking backward. Once the music completely picks up, Dax turns around and charges down the aisle. He darts around the ring, stopping periodically to pose for the fans, whether they like it or not. Once he makes his way around the ring, Dax jumps onto the apron and charges his way up the nearest turnbuckle. Dax ascends and nods his head to the music, his fist in the air. He jumps off and flips, landing on his feet as he jogs in place, waiting for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Dax comes out of the corner fast, but Space Lord is ready for his ass as he nails a Back Body Drop.  However, Dax immediately kips up and brings Space Lord over with a German Suplex!

Chad:  He stomps around the ring, as he is no stranger to the six sided wonder.  He actually debuted in America in this very ring.  He grabs the top rope and begins stomping wildly as he lets out a roar.

Gena:  Space Lord gets back to his feet and he extends his hand, beckoning Beckett back to him.  Dax comes charging, and Space Lord goes for a Hip Toss.  Dax blocks it and reverses it, but then so does Space Lord.

Chad:  They break the hold altogether as they glare at one another.  Space Lord extends his hands, looking for a test of strength.  Dax looks around for a second, wiping the sweat from his beard as he nods his head.

Gena:  They lock up arms, and the struggle begins.  Dax isn’t fairing too badly, considering he’s got less than half the muscle mass of Space Lord.  He slowly bends Space Lord back a bit, but Space Lord powers through and arches Dax back slowly.

Chad:  Dax’s head is nearly touching the mat now as he roars out.  He tries to power out, but Space Lord pins him down to the mat!

One!
Tw-Kickout!

Gena:  Dax rolls over to the corner as he shakes out his arms.  The fans cheer for Space Lord as he comes toward the corner.  However, Dax trips him up into the corner and then nails a Dropkick to his back.

Chad:  A Schoolboy Pin from the Charismatic Bad Boy as Senior Referee Ryan Richards skids down to make the count.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  I expected more tight pulling and eye poking and ball punching from a Bad Boy, but Dax is keeping it pretty fair here.  I’m kinda disappointed.

Chad:  Dax gets up to his feet as he brings Space Lord with him.  He sends him toward the ropes, but Space Lord reverses it and sends him over the top ropes.  Dax lands on the apron and catches Space Lord with a Guillotine across the top rope.

Gena:  He climbs inside of the ring and spins Space Lord around, only for Space Lord to kick him in the gut and DDT him to the mat!  He bounces off of the ropes and lands a Leg Drop across his chest, hooking the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Dax heaves his beautifully inked, hairy chest up at the last second to escape the pin!  Space Lord gets to his feet and lands a picture perfect Elbow Drop to that very Adonis-like chest.

Gena:  Adonis-like chest?  I always had my suspicions.  Oh s
h

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 02:04:38 PM »

Chad:  Space Lord pulls Dax up for a Powerbomb instead, landing him hard against the mat.  As Dax tries to slowly get back up, Space Lord hits a Running Big Boot to his freaking face, man!

Gena:  Dick hits the dirt now as Space Lord rapidly stomps his feet for Dax to get up.  Dax shakes out the cobwebs as he gets to his feet.  Space Lord charges at him with The Big Bang (Spear)!

Chad:  But Dax gets his washboard abs out of the way just in the nick of time!  Space Lord trips up through the ropes, and Dax helps him along the way as he tumbles to the outside, hot sweaty body slapping against the concrete!

Gena:  Dax counts along with Ryan Richards like the prick I was expecting to see throughout this entire thing.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Chad:  Space Lord gets up to his feet slowly, resting on the barricade.  Dax uses this opportunity to fly to the outside with a Plancha for the ages!  He collides with Space Lord as they lay on the ground, a heap of sweat and flesh, as one…

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!

Gena:  They start to stir, Dax slowly getting to his feet first.  He rests against the barricade as Space Lord starts to crawl up Dax’s leg.

6!

Chad:  I should’ve been a wrestler. I really like what I’m seeing here.

7!

Gena:  Get serious here, you puny man child.  One of us needs to be.  Space Lord climbs up and Dax punches at him.  But Space Lord ducks out of the way and nails the Big Bang!

8!
9!

Chad:  Space Lord cradles Dax as he rolls him inside of the ring and follows through at the last possible second and the fans cheer.

Gena:  Ah, dammit!  Tim Staggs comes sliding inside of the ring and Space Lord is ready to throw down.  They stare each other down for a minute before Dax starts to stumble up to his feet.

Chad:  Dax bumps into Tim, and… Well, that’s an overreaction!  He cold cocks Dax, sending him into the ropes!

Gena:  Dax gets raged up as he comes at Tim, screaming and hollering at his friend, getting in his face as the bell rings.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner by disqualification… Dax Beckett!!!

Space Lord looks enraged as the referee raises Dax’s hand.  Dax glares at Tim until it hits him that he’s won.  Tim pats his back and explains it to Dax, causing him to begin laughing and pointing at Space Lord.  As Shorty and Gianni come into the ring, Space Lord realizes he is way outnumbered, and he glares at them as he slides out of the ring.  The Bad Boys wave at him as he exits through the crowd, all showing Space Lord their support.

>Referee

Avalanche Championship
Valentina vs Angel Kash

Liam:  The following contest is…

Liam is immediately cut off. The fans begin to boo loudly as "Superfical" by Heidi Montag hits over the public address system.

It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard
It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard

As the lights dim and flash gold all over the arena, a lone spotlight forms at the entrance ramp as out from the back first steps Leroy with a stern look on his face. After a few moments, Todd walks out from behind him, looking nervous. As he claps within a few seconds in arrogant and exaggerated fashion, Angel Kash herself walks out as the fans boo loudly.

Hopin' out the maserati
All I see is paparazzi
Snapping pictures for the
Front cover of a magazine
So I pose in everything I wear
Love to make the people stare
Always center of attention
Lookin' so bootylicious

Liam: On her way to the ring from The Hamptons, NY, standing at 5'9" and weighing in at 125lb, she is "The Trillion Dollar Princess"... Angel Kash...

Angel blows an arrogant kiss to the fans before doing a series of arrogant poses at the top of the ramp. She then says something to Todd and Leroy as they first go ahead, before the arrogant rich blonde bombshell does an arrogant supermodel like strut down to the ring, taunting the fans as she walks by them, before rudely sticking out her hand, and flipping her hair arrogantly as she brushes past the fans, not letting them even come close to touching her. She makes her way up the ring steps with Leroy, holding her hand from the outside, as Todd is standing in front of her on the ring apron. Angel then points down as he holds the ropes for her; she enters and poses in the center of the ring as the fans boo loudly. After that, she lays on the top turnbuckle nonchalantly taunting the fans as Todd hands her a mirror and she admires her beauty.  Todd grabs her a microphone as she takes center stage.

Angel:  It’s really something, you know?  I mean, Valentina wants to spread her sob story about how the fans should still love her even though she proved that she is no better than me.

Angel stops as the fans boo her loudly.  This annoys Angel as she shakes her head.

Angel:  Listen up, peasants!  I’m talking, and when I talk, you shut it.  Valentina wants to expose me as a coward.  That’s cute, because that’s what she’s doing when she takes the buyout.  She thinks she’s going to scare me with all of that big talk, but let’s go ahead and bring her out here, with my Underground Championship on the line, and see how many zeros it takes this time.

Angel tosses the microphone outside to Todd as she waves at Liam to do his job.

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Underground Championship!  Introducing first, THE CHAMP… “The Trillion Dollar Princess”... Angel Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhh!!!

Angel smirks as she adjusts her hair, shrugging her shoulders as she practically forces everyone to look at the belt around her waist.

Flashes like cameras go across the stage and the audience as the sound accompanies it. Marilyn Monroe by Nicki Minaj begins on the PA as pure beauty walks through the curtains. Her hair blows in the wind as she looks up at the ceiling. She places a hand on her hip as she lets the crowd admire her despite getting a mixed reaction.

Liam: Please welcome, on her way to the ring from Merida, Spain. She stands at 5'11" and weighs in at 125 pounds, she is pure perfection... Valentinaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Once Valentina is officially announced, she turns and begins walking down the ramp. She pushes her hair out of her face as she vogues, showing off her face to it's full capacity. She steps up to the ring steps and looks around with a majestic smile. She takes to the steps as she comes to the apron. She looks around for a moment, stomping her foot in protest as a scantily clad man runs down the ramp and climbs onto the apron. He sits on the middle rope, opening it for her. Valentina then takes off her Loubotins and hands them to the man as she prances barefoot around the ring. She refuses to let go of the spotlight.  She then stops in the center of the ring as Angel pulls out her checkbook and begins writing.

Gena:  I saw this a couple weeks ago.  Bitch is going to take the Buyout.  I know I would.

Valentina looks at the check and shakes her head in the negative.  Angel smirks and writes another zero.  Valentina pauses for a second, but ultimately shakes her head.  Angel jots down two more, and Valentina stares long and hard at it.  She looks around at the audience, and they boo loudly.  She sighs and then extends her hand for the check as Angel cackles and the audience grows louder in their boos.

Gena:  Smart.  I like this chick.  If I ever need a negotiator, I’m calling up Valentina.

Chad:  She’s
l
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 02:07:10 PM by Tad Ezra »

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 02:07:31 PM »

Chad:  I guess we get to see the true nature of Valentina when… OH SHIT!

Valentina turns around and bashes Angel square in the jaw as Ryan Richards calls for the bell!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  I like her even better now!  She took the Buyout, and then sucker punched the rich bitch!

Chad:  As Angel lays in shock on the ground, Valentina climbs on top of her and begins punching the shit out of her!  The fans are loving this!

Gena:  Angel is trying to block her face, but Valentina slams her fists anywhere that she can make contact.  Angel grabs hold of the bottom ropes for release, but Valentina is too heated right now to listen as Ry-Ry tries to call her off.

1!
2!
3!
4!
Let go!

Chad:  Valentina is only seconds away from being disqualified when she finally steps off of Angel.  Angel shouts out to Todd to make sure the check gets cancelled.  Valentina shakes her head from side to side as she taunts Angel.

Gena:  Bad Bitch Alert!  Valentina waits for Angel to sit up in the corner as Richards gets between them.  Angel sits there for a second, shooing Val away.  This only infuriates Val as she dives past Ryan and begins pounding fist after fist!

Chad:  She is making Angel pay now, and the fans can’t get enough of it.  Angel finally rolls to the outside of the ring.  She shouts at Valentina as she grabs her title from the timekeeper’s table.  Todd begins to tend to her as she starts to walk toward the back.

1!
2!

Gena:  Nope!  Val slides outside of the ring and blocks the exit ramp.  Angel starts to walk around the opposite way, but Valentina begins chasing her!  Angel screams as she rounds the corners, and Val is hot on her ass.

3!
4!
5!

Chad:  Valentina rolls inside of the ring and cuts Angel off, and the count, startling the champ as she goes to swing her belt at her challenger!

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!

Gena:  Val ducks it, and boots Angel in the gut.  She goes to DDT her on top of the belt, but Angel shoves her back.  Angel goes to dive into the crowd, but Val stops her, pulling her back.  She Irish Whips her into the apron, hard!

Chad:  Valentina rolls the champ to the inside.  Angel rushes over to the opposite ropes to exit the ring, but as She is about to crawl through the middle ropes, Valentina leaps over the top rope with a Guillotine Leg Drop!

Gena:  She is making the champ pay right now, and Val is stopping her from getting any offense!  We got ourselves a new Underground Champion tonight.  I’m calling it.

Chad:  She climbs onto the top rope and nails a Shooting Stars Press, hooking the leg!

One!
Two!
Thr-KICKOUT!

Gena:  Whaaaaaaat?!

Chad:  Angel gets her leg up at the last possible second!  Valentina is not happy about it as she climbs back to her feet.  She darts across the ring and goes for a knee to the face, but Angel rolls out of the way.

Gena:  Valentina trips up as Angel rolls her up into a pin, gripping the tights, straight outta Earl Lockyer’s playbook!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Angel isn’t happy about it as she tells the senior official how to do his job.  He signals two at her and she waves him off.  As she gets up to her feet, she turns around just in time for Valentina to leap up for her V-Day (Continuous Whirlybird Head Scissors)!

Gena:  Round and round and round she goes!  Where she stops, only Valentina knows!  Three, four, five, six rotations and she’s down on the mat, and out cold!  Valentina drops down for the cover.

One!

Suddenly, the lights go out, and an eerie noise comes over the speakers.  A drum beat kicks in slowly.  A red light shines across the rampway as “Killpop” by Slipknot plays over the speakers.  Then, a spotlight overtakes the ring, showing Valentina laid out cold in a pile of dirt and ashes, and Angel Kash draped over her.

Gena:  What the…?

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner and STILL Underground Champion… Angel Kaaaaaaaashhhhhhh!!!

Chad:  The lights are coming back up, but I don’t see any…

Gena:  Look!  It’s that’s weird bitch off of Twitter.  Angel of Filth!  She’s crawling out from under the ring!

Chad:  She rolls inside of the ring as she stalks around Angel and Valentina.  Chanelle Martinez-Blade and Melissa Ruin come rushing down to the ring, and Filth hisses at them, keeping them at bay!

Gena:  She slowly drags Angel Kash out of the ring.  As Kash shrieks as she’s coming to, Filth hands her the title and gives her a wicked smile, clapping for her.  She takes a few steps back and begins bowing to Angel.  Chanelle and Melissa join her, and they’re trying to figure out just what the f**k is going on here.

Chad:  I’d like to know the same, but it looks like we are out of time for this weeks Sin City Underground’s Underground Episode 1.  Tune in next week to get some answers!