Author Topic: My punishment  (Read 284 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
My punishment
« on: October 19, 2018, 11:10:01 PM »
 Ooc: class and traveling took it out of me

Backstage Into the Void V
Lancaster CA

Joshua is backstage watching the screen as Amy is getting ready to  face off against Evie.

Joshua- Come on Amy I know you can do it.

Joshua shakes his head when he hears what the match type will be a fans bring the weapons match.  He grabs a bag and rushes out the door to the main arena area.  We see him toss it into the side ring area and it is a bag of thumb tacks.  Joshua stand with the crowd to watch the match and is in shock when the tacks he put out for Amy is used by Evie and both bombshells go through the table.  After a couple kick outs Amy is distracted by a familiar theme song.  Joshua goes running to the back to see what happened and where Jessie was.  Everyone he goes to says they know nothing.  After searching for a while a stage hand comes to let Joshua know his match is next.  Frustrated Joshua goes to his lockerroom to get ready.

-----

CC 218
Backstage after announcement

Joshua is left with Pussy Willow and is smiles at the match.

Joshua- Pussy don’t worry I have had a couple matches under my belt.  I hope Fennis doesn’t take it easy on me since I am not going to on him.

-----

Joshua is in his gym training for his match with his brother.

Austin- So are you even ready for this match type?

Joshua- It has been a couple of years but I think I am more than ready for this match.  I got to put the past out of my head from the last time I had a match of this type.

Austin- Remind me what happened?

Joshua- Really I was young and in love.  I was cheated on by who was to be my wife with her ex.  I wanted to get my hands on her so bad we signed a match that took place inside a cage and replaced the edge with razor wire.  I was dominating her in the cage but I was trying to avoid throwing her into the cage.  Then I had her ex come into the cage and they both proceed to throw me into the cage walls to entangle me into the razor wire.  I was out of action for a few months, and the doctors said I wouldn’t be able to wrestle anymore.  But I proved them wrong and grew stronger for that.

Austin- Whatever happened to the ones that did that to you.

Joshua- To tell you the truth I don’t remember what happened to them.  I could care less.  Enough about my back story we need to continue so I don’t make too much of a fool of myself.

------

Nightmare blares over the PA as Joshua walks out to the ring in MMA gear.  Slowly he makes his way to the ring that has its sides put up to be more like a MMA ring.  Joshua makes it to the cage door and runs a couple laps around the ring and warms up before grabbing a microphone.

Joshua- The Nightmare is back for this one time event.  I am being forced into this ring...I mean cage to face my quote punishment.  I am getting a title match out of this and Christian thought he was so slick making this a MMA match thinking I have had no MMA exprinance.  Christian I have a big newsflash for you.  I have been in a Lion's Den Match before in another company where they had razor wire for the cage.  I took my opponent and I dominated her.  But then I got cocky and was blindsided by her soon to be husband.  She was engaged to me and then she cheated on me with an old fling.  When I found out what she had done I demanded for the match and she chose the match type.  So before you all go and say I beat a woman, she stepped into this ring and I even let her have the first bit of hits on me.  I lost the match in the end due to interference and I ended up entangled in the razor wire.  The pain was great.  So much so that I passed out from the pain before they got me out of the ring.  Doctors were surprised I have made a comeback from that.   I have people ask me why I have so many tattoos on me.  If you look close you can see where the razor wire cut into my skin.

Joshua walks around the ring.

Joshua- Now you have heard that I came out to my old theme.  I think this match warrants using nightmare.  That is what Fenris is going to have, and I am going to be that to him.  Christian thinks he has me at a disadvantage but I am going to be his nightmare as well.  I will take my time and I will spill his blood everywhere in this ring...cage, you know what I mean.  I want to have judges that are not picked by Christian because we know they all have to meet with him and I am sure he is telling them to be fair.  That only goes to his hand picked person so that means I will not win a round at all.  So in order to win I have to get the win here in the cage by stoppage or tap out.

"If I Had A Heart" by Fever Ray plays over the PA.  Joshua drops the microphone preparing for Fenris to come out.  “Fenris” comes out and enters the cage.  Joshua goes after him and starts beating down on him.  He slaps on an armbar on “Fenris” and makes him tap out.

Joshua- That is how it is going to go this weekend when I make him tap out in the middle of the cage.  Thanks for the punishment Christian.  But now something that is burning my ass right now is how the end of year awards finalist list has came out and I am not on this list at all.  Next thing I am not under consideration.  I have help build SCW to what it is now.  Now we have Honor Wrestling people coming in and thinking they are better than all of us.