<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=Right> ”TURMOIL.”
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 6
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

MONDAY, AUGUST 20, 2018
11:35 A.M.

Mikah sits in the chair in her office at her training center, the end of her pen between her teeth as she stares at her phone.  She had been trying to set up a text to Kristopher Ryans to set up a time where they could talk but she couldn’t bring herself to do it.  She was angry with him and didn’t really want to see his face.  Or hear him insult her for the incident with Crimson.  And plus, then she’d have to explain to Brody about her and Kris’ friendship and she didn’t want to have to do that.

;;MIKAH  “Ugh…what an asshole.”

She tosses her phone down on the table top of her desk and leans back a bit.  Ellie was going to be late to training because Auden had gotten into some sort of trouble at school and Ellie had to take care of it.  So here Mikah sat, in her office lost in her own little world.  She takes a deep breath as she slowly remembers when Kris recruited her back to SCW.

FLASHBACK TO APRIL 2018

At a Little Cafe in Chicago, Illinois.

The little cafe that was located near Lake Michigan was a little busier than normal this afternoon when the blonde bombshell walks through the front doors.  She pushes her hair out of her face as she glances around before walking to the front of the cafe to order a white chocolate mocha while waiting for the person she was waiting for to show up.  She smiles at the lady before moving to the side to let the next person go.  She waits to grab her cup before she walks toward the back of the cafe and finds an empty booth and slides into the seat.

She carefully sets her cup of coffee before crossing one leg over the other and leans back against the back of the booth.  She lets her eyes roam around the cafe, taking all the people in before a small smirk as she spots him walking into the cafe five to ten minutes later after she did.  She watches him as he makes his own order before she waves at him as he seems to be looking for her.  She watches as he moves back to the booth that she was sitting in.

;;MIKAH “You know, it is more common for the girl to be late, rather than the guy.”

She winks at him before taking a small sip of her flavored coffee.

;;MIKAH  “Are you going to sit down?”

She motions to the other side of the booth. As to be expected, he rolls his shoulders nonchalantly and sits down across from her, more focused on the cup in his hand. He moves a spoon around with his left hand and spins the cup around to her when he is finished, having moved the foam around on top to mimic his KR logo.

;:KRIS “I flew halfway across the country. You went down the street. You can't compare the two.”

She gives him a look before shaking her head.

;;MIKAH  “Correction, I drove for more than thirty minutes to get here.  I do not live in Chicago but in a smaller little suburb of the city.”

She wrinkles her nose at him before raising her cup to her lips and taking another sip before setting it back down in front of her.  

;;MIKAH  “But I suppose we don’t really have to worry about who lives closer and who had to fly in, do we?”

She smiles warmly at him before looking at him and then down at his cup of coffee.

;;MIKAH  “So….”

He looks from her face to around the restaurant, really taking in his surroundings for the first time since walking in.

;:KRIS “So…”

He let's the word drag and his eyes make their way around every face in the lunch crowd. He finally cuts it off as his eyes come back to her. His voice changes almost immediately and he floods it with fake nervousness.

;:KRIS “You're not like… setting up some sketchy mob hit are you? Some dude's wife invites you out to a sketchy Chicago diner in the middle of the day… totally has a murder vibe. You should at least let me know before it all goes down. I really want to let the panic sink in on my face in my final look.”

He lifts his drink to his lips, taking a sip to cover a smile.  She rolls her eyes with a playful smile on her pretty face.

;;MIKAH  “And they say that I’m dramatic.”

She tucks her hair behind her ears before looking at him.  It has been a couple of months since they’d last seen one another but it hadn’t seemed that he’d changed that much.  She on the other hand had much shorter hair than before.

;;MIKAH  “Are you saying that this place is creepy?  Because it’s totally what I was going for.  I didn’t want you to think that this was a date-date.”

She scrunches her nose up a little bit again before studying his face for a moment and smiling warmly at him again. He shrugs again, and deflects the comment away.

;:KRIS “You keep telling yourself that…”

His eyes drift away from their booth again though.

;:KRIS “Would just think that with all of my success and awesomeness that you would be want to be seen in a nicer place while in my presence. I'm a pretty big deal, you know.”

She nods her head as she takes another sip from her coffee and looks across the table at him.

;;MIKAH “I bet that you are.  You always were a big deal, there were just people that didn’t see it.”

She looks down at her cup of coffee before over at him.  She jumps a bit as one of the other people in the cafe drops a coffee cup and it shatters against the floor.  The noise had brought her out of her own thought process.

;;MIKAH  “Only sucks that you didn’t get to shove it in peoples’ faces.  Because that would have been fun to watch.”

She raises an eyebrow at him.

;;MIKAH  “I don’t think most of them could have handled it.”

He sits back a little and studies her for a moment, trying to figure out if she is trying to get him to admit something she already knew, or if she had no idea. Instead of trying to skirt around it, he caved in.

;:KRIS “I’ll be doing plenty of face rubbing in a…”

He shakes his head, and cuts himself off.

;:KRIS “That was not going to sound like I wanted at all.”

He seems surprised by himself, maybe just a little nervous by the unfamiliar surroundings. Either way, it was a rare slip.

;:KRIS “I'm going to get my chance after all. I'm not sure anyone is going to like or expect it either.”

She tilts her head to the side a little bit to look at him, unsure of what to say.  So for a minute, she sits there just looking around and at him every so often.

;;MIKAH  “I don’t think you care if they like it or if they don’t. And honestly, you shouldn’t care either.”

She takes a deep breath before grabbing a packet of sugar and moving it around in her hand, not tearing it just playing with the packet.  

;;MIKAH “It will be fun to watch you do so from my couch.”

He shakes his head.

;:KRIS “Oh, come on! Fuck the couch. SCW is doing their stupid tournament thing for our titles that were supposed to be ours forever. What is so interesting about your couch that you would give up on going back?”

He tries to stay level, and play it off in his normal tone of voice. It is pretty clear that there is some underlying disappointment though.

;:KRIS “It'll be fun! We can make fun of everyone together.”

Mikah raise an eyebrow at him, a slightly amused look on her face.

;;MIKAH  “But we’ve already made fun of most of them before.  Should we really add more to it?  It’s not like they’d understand anyways.”

She shrugs her shoulders as she sets the packet of sugar down on the table and looks at him.

;;MIKAH  “And fuck your couch!  My couch is very comfortable, thank you very much.  It also offers the thing of not having to travel to bum fuck nowhere.”

She nods her head before sticking her tongue out at him in a childish manner.

;:KRIS “It's not the same….”

He shakes his head, not letting her childish expression distract him.

;:KRIS “I only got to make fun of people from the bottom, looking up. After everything that has been said and done, now I want to see what it feels like from the top.”

He takes a small sip of his drink.

;:KRIS “...and prevent them from ever getting what they want while I remind them that apparently I was never good enough. People would not even say my name. I broke records and shit. I want what's mine, so I'm going to go get it.”

As he lowers his glass, he wrinkles his nose slightly.

;:KRIS “I guess I could just go back to relentlessly hitting on Amy and making fun of people with Jamie. It just seems like more work. I can combine both of those things by just hanging out with you.”

He winks, and then quickly looks away. A fan staring at them both from across the diner caught his eye. In response he widened his eyes at the teenager and stared back until she turned back around in her seat. It drew a chuckle from him, and he nodded in her direction.

;:KRIS “See what I mean… People are interested when we are around.”

She raises an eyebrow before looking over in the direction of the fan that had turned back around in her seat.  She gestures toward the girl before looking at Kris.

;;MIKAH  “No, people are interested in you, Kris.  They always have been interested in you.  However, some people were not so bold about it.  I’m pretty sure the only reason anybody tuned into the Mikah and Kris show is to see you.”

She nods her head to agree with her own words.

;;MIKAH  “I blame your face.”

She grabs the packet of sugar and tosses it at him.

;;MIKAH  “And what could I even do if I were to return?  I’ve done everything that I wanted to do.  There’s nobody else that I care to beat.  Repeatedly.”

She waves her hand a bit.

;;MIKAH  “And if I would have to face Mercedes Vargas one more time, I may puke.”

She makes a fake puking noise before rolling her eyes. He offers her an equally disgusting counterpoint.

;:KRIS “Well, if you don't show up, one of those other airheads is going to be in a match with her for the Bombshell Championship and then everyone is subjected to her talking more and more, all while carrying around a title that looks better on you.”

He keeps his eyes on her, but his fingers find the sugar packet in his lap and he quickly whips it back at her.  Her eyebrows furrow together in a frown before she tosses the packet back at him.

;;MIKAH  “She’s already ruined the championship before, so why not let her do it again?  Apparently, they like her and would prefer her to be the champion.”

She shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH “I can’t change their minds…”

She rolls her eyes a bit.

;:KRIS “You have never tried…”

He does not even really have to think about the words before they come out.

;:KRIS “They have always liked people more than you. They always prefer someone else to be champion. It seemed like you always got satisfaction out of not letting them get their way. You were just always better than whoever they tossed up.”

He takes an exaggerated breath, and shakes his head.

;:KRIS “Now you're settling for a couch. You've been housewife’d.”

She frowns at him before grabbing another packet of sugar and tosses it at him again.

;;MIKAH  “Not housewife’d.  That is a horrible term to use on people Kristopher.”

She sighs and looks down into her near empty mug of coffee.

;;MIKAH  “Why would I want to make them see me any differently?  I’ve still got the championship at my house.  It seems like they should be begging me to return to the company than vice versa.”

She smiles at him before moving in her seat to get a little more comfortable.  She looks at him and smiles.

;;MIKAH  “However...running around with you could be fun…”

He sighs, and leans forward, resting his arms on the table. His voice is much lower than before.

;:KRIS “The way I see it, you have two paths in front of you.”

He slides a sugar packet across the table with his right hand.

;:KRIS “On one hand, you can travel around and make fun of people with me. You can be famous. You can beat people up. You get to laugh a lot. It is never boring unless someone gives a Mean Girl a microphone.”

The smile on his face fades away, and he drags another packet across the table with his left hand.

;:KRIS “The other path leads to the couch. And that leads to angry watching someone take your place in SCW. That leads to drinking. That leads to making a horrible decision with the mediocre looking pool boy. That leads to TMZ videotaping you and Drake drunkenly arguing in the front yard about how he never pays attention to you anymore and you wouldn't have to bang the pool boy if anything else in your life was even remotely interesting.”

He shivers a little at the thought, but then flicks the packet as hard as he can. It flies off of the table, only stopped when it smacks against the wall.

;:KRIS “I say never settle.”

She tries to cover up the giggle that slips out of her mouth as he gave her the scenario about what could happen if she didn’t return to SCW.

;;MIKAH  “You make a few good points…”

She bites on the right side of her bottom lip.

;;MIKAH  “Do I have time to make a decision?”

His eyes drop from her to his drink, and he swirls the liquid inside the cup, destroying what was left of his logo while he thinks it over.

;:KRIS “I could probably embarrass you enough in front of everyone here that you would just agree to come back.”

He looks around, but his eyes go quickly back to her.

;:KRIS “That would be bullying though…. So what is in it for me if I let you sleep on it?”

She smirks at him.

;;MIKAH “What do you want?  I’m not sure that there is much that I could offer…”

He shrugs, a smile spreading across his face.

;:KRIS “I guess we could go with the bullying thing then….”

He takes a look back over his shoulder, noting the closest occupied table to them. He sits back in his chair and fakes clearing his voice. He raises it just high enough that the woman facing their table picks up on it.

;:KRIS “You are totally married! You cannot just bone your pool boy, Mikah Green.”

She gives him a dirty look before leaning back and crossing her arms over her chest.

;;MIKAH  “You are such a child, Kris.”

She rolls her eyes before leaning in a little bit.

;;MIKAH  “You’re still going to have let me sleep on it.  Because that’s a whole lot of commitment that I need more time to think about.”

She looks at his cup of coffee, leaning over to do so.

;;MIKAH “It’s a little messy.”

She points to the broken up logo now. His eyes dip from hers and trail down her body when she leans forward, but he only allows himself to be distracted by her for a second.

;:KRIS “It happens. I wreck basically everything.”

She shakes her head.

;;MIKAH  “You don’t.  You’re a good person, Kris.”

She looks down at her cup before looking at him.

;;MIKAH  “Whether or not you believe it, it’s true.”

He shakes his head in response, but seems okay with it.

;:KRIS “Good and bad are really just opinions. I don't really worry about it anymore. I stepped away and the world forgot about me. So when I go back, the only thing I am trying to do is have fun, and enjoy myself. Like it is my birthday bash every show. I deserve that.”

She blushes but faintly and nods her head.

;;MIKAH  “Yes you do.  And you should make every show just like your birthday bash.  Just...no palm trees.”

She pushes the cup to the edge of the table to get it away from her line of vision and out of her grasp.  His eyes do not leave her, and he seems like he is about to cave into the suggestion, but he just cannot bring himself to do it.

;:KRIS “If anything, I think I am going to need a whole lot more of them. Otherwise I am not going to be able to get your top off weekly.”

She blushes again, this time the pink a little more vibrant in color.

;;MIKAH  “My chest looks no different from any other woman’s, Kris.  Nothing that you’re missing out on other than you can’t honestly say you’ve seen them.”

She then raises an eyebrow before looking across the table at him.

;;MIKAH  “Is that what it is?  You just want to be able to say you’ve seen them?”

;:KRIS Say?”

He laughs a little at the thought.

;:KRIS “I could do that already. I am basically immune to backlash and everything is at least a little believable when I am involved. I do the impossible.”

He shakes his head though.

;:KRIS “...but no. Saying is pretty lame. Anyone can do it. I just want to be able to picture them any time I want to. It is a personal interest, not a braggy thing.”

She purses her lips together a little bit.

;;MIKAH “I guess I don't really understand it. But maybe that's because I do not have the same thought process as you do.”

She shrugs her shoulders. She then checks the time before looking back at Kris.

;;MIKAH “If I were to return to SCW, what would be in it for me? Because right now the only perk seems to be running around with you. And that's wonderful but…”

She looks at him.

;;MIKAH “I need perks, sweetheart.”

He does not back down from her, almost unable to hide his curiosity.

;:KRIS “What kind of perks are you looking for?”

;;MIKAH “What perks are you offering me?”

She smirks at him before leaning toward him and propping her head up with her hand under her chin and her elbow on the table. The answer seemed easy enough to him.

;:KRIS “All of them. We would be going back as both top champions. That puts all the cards in our hands. We have the best locker rooms, best drivers to take us to shows, we can fly in Jet City’s jet, and make them put us up in adjoining penthouses with separate showers optional. We can have it all. There is no limit if it is both of us.”

She listens to him, intently. She couldn't deny that what he was saying didn't sound intriguing, even tempting. She liked flashy things and liked having the attention on her.

;;MIKAH “Alphonso. He is the best driver there is. Hands down.”

She looks at him, raising an eyebrow. She waits a moment to see if he was going to disagree.

;;MIKAH “Do you think that they would actually put us in penthouse suites? And with their money?”

;:KRIS “Adjoining ones with one shower and a limited water supply? Doubtful. That is wishful thinking. A legit penthouse? Why not? Who can replace us?”

He laughs a little and takes another sip from his drink.

;:KRIS “It would be dumb to try and find better, and they would just end up giving us what we want anyways. So we just work it into a new contract. Then we are all good.”

;;MIKAH “But is it worth it to give up the time I have to myself? And the time with my daughter?”

She chews on her bottom lip. It wasn't as hard as she was making it but to her, it seemed hard.

;;MIKAH “Fine. You talked me into it.”

The pride he had in himself was on full display on his face, but only for a split second.

;:KRIS “Wait, which part? I need to know how much to celebrate.”

;;MIKAH “The returning part? Most of everything you just said…”

She gives him a look before leaning back.

;;MIKAH “You do remember, right?”

He nods.

;:KRIS “Just clarifying. There was some other stuff in there. It wasn't just returning. I was just checking on what you were signing up for before I got too excited. I am used to being let down easy though. You always say no without saying no.”

He shrugs his shoulders.

;:KRIS “Having you around will be fun though.”

A mischievous glint appears in her eyes as she looks across the table at him.

;;MIKAH “You always did have a thing for me. It's okay, you're cute. I'll allow it.”

She looks at the time again before looking at him once more.

;;MIKAH “I am getting bored of sitting here. I mean, I'm sure people have posted our picture together all over social media now. So…”

He nods.

;:KRIS “With salacious details about your pool boy dipping it in you undoubtedly.”

He looks around and shakes his head.

;:KRIS “Then they see you hanging around someone you are known to flirt relentlessly with… you gonna get in trouble… I mean people expect these things  from me.”

His eyes come back to her, and he gives her a wink.

;:KRIS “Perks of being awesome I guess.”

She rolls her eyes at him before throwing another packet of sugar at him.

;;MIKAH “Are you saying that people don't expect it from me anymore?”

She raises an eyebrow at him.

;;MIKAH “But maybe they're going to be expecting you to change your behavior because of your status now. Mr. Heavyweight Champion.”

She reaches over and pokes his nose. He seems almost offended at the idea that he would change.

;:KRIS “Not for anyone or anything. I got here being me. I am going to keep doing that.”

He swirls a finger in her direction.

;:KRIS “You, on the other hand, got publicly shamed for even talking to me on Twitter. You're too under Drake's thumb to do anything. It is almost worth shedding a tear over.”

She rolls her eyes again before standing up and adjusting her skinny jeans.  She looks at him before tilting her head to the side for a moment.

;;MIKAH “I am not under anybody’s thumb. Thank you very much. And it would have been just fine if you hadn't poked at him!”

She points an accusatory finger at him before grabbing her purse.

;;MIKAH “Are you going to come with me?”  

She looks at him, giving him an expectant look.

;:KRIS “Where is it that you intend to take me?”

He laughs a little.

;:KRIS “I would say that my parents told me not get into strange people’s cars and let them take me unknown places, but I clearly wasn’t.”

He pushes his cup away and stands, straightening his hoodie as he gets up. He picks up two of the sugar packets from the table and slides them into the front pocket of his dark colored jeans.

;:KRIS “I am going to get you with them when you least expect it…”

She just blows his comment off as she leads him out of the small cafe and out onto the sidewalk and into the still chilly air.

;;MIKAH “If anything, I'd be the one in danger if I were to get in a car with you. Who knows what you would try to pull.”

She smirks as she walks down the sidewalk and glances over her shoulder at him.

;;MIKAH “And shopping. I am making you go shopping with me.”

The words appear to bring him physical pain, or at least that is the way he makes it seem.

;:KRIS “Shopping? What kind of shopping? 90% of all shopping is super lame.”

It does not stop him from following her though, catching up to her side as they make their way down the sidewalk. She looks at him and then looks around, shivering a bit and then pulling her jacket closer to her body.

;;MIKAH “Random shopping.  Because it's Chicago and shopping in Oak Brook is limited.”

She smiles again at him.

;;MIKAH “Plus, I told Drake I was spending the weekend in Chicago to do some shopping. So, I have to have some proof.”

She winks at him. Showing some signs of the cold, he pushes his hands into the front pockets of his pants and sinks down into his shoulders.

;:KRIS “Yeah, but I would imagine there are some kind of specifics…”

It was not the part of what she said that really stuck out to him though. Before she can answer, he comes back around to that detail.

;:KRIS “...and a whole weekend… shopping? I don’t even understand how those words even go together. What takes a weekend to buy, other than a house?”

She looks at him as they walk.

;;MIKAH “You do not understand. I don't want to drive back so, I'm staying the weekend in Chicago. For shopping. And just because I can.”

She adjusts her jacket a little bit before looking at him.

;;MIKAH “Mainly to see if I can handle being away from home or not.”

She pokes him.

;;MIKAH “I'm betting on not.”

END OF FLASHBACK

She is jolted out of her own thoughts when Brody knocks at the door and sticks his head in to tell her that Ellie had arrived.

;;MIKAH  “Thanks, Brody.”

She stands up and adjusts her Nike dri-fit biker like shorts before going downstairs to head to the main area of her center to work with Ellie on her technique.  Mikah glances at her phone and grabs it and sends a quick, “We need to talk” text to Kris before walking out of the room, closing and locking the door behind her.

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "THE BADDEST BITCH IN SCW."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:2
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MEDIUM HIGH.
I SCENE ii
REC•

FRIDAY, AUGUST 24, 2018
4:45 P.M.

The set up was simple.  There was nothing fancy about it except that Mikah was standing in front of a brick wall, in a pair of destroyed skinny jeans and a black skin tight tee with the single word “VILLAIN” written across her chest.  Her blonde locks were pulled back into a messy ponytail and her sunglasses were covering her eyes.  She leans against the wall, one leg bent with her foot against the building and the other straight and her foot placed firmly on the ground.

;;MIKAH  “In two days, I get to step in the ring with Mackenzie Page.  She is better known as one of the female members of the group, London Underground.”

Mikah sighs and just moves a bit to get comfortable on the wall.

;;MIKAH  “She is also better known as a tag team wrestler.  And on Sunday?  She gets to step in the ring with the best Bombshell on the roster today.”

An arrogant smirk crosses her face and she looks around before zeroing back in on the camera.

;;MIKAH  “Is that statement a true one?”

Mikah shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  “I seem to believe that it is.  Who else is better than me in SCW right now?  There is nobody on the roster that is better than me in that ring.  No matter how many matches they’ve been in or how long they’ve been in the company.  Or the fact that the past accolades seem to be better than what they are doing currently in the company.”

She gives the camera a pointed look.

;;MIKAH  “I am sure that Mackenzie is a good wrestler and a great competitor in the ring.  I am not denying that she is good in the ring; after all she had won the tag team championships before, so doesn’t that count for something?”

She smirks and then shakes her head no, her nose wrinkled a little bit.

;;MIKAH  “Nah, being a tag team champion doesn’t make you better than anybody else in the company.  Being a tag team wrestler doesn’t make you special in any form.  Anybody could be a tag team champion if they had a decent partner, it doesn’t take much to make it in that department.”

Again, she holds a look of irritation on her face.

;;MIKAH  “I have not spoken any words to Mackenzie Page in the entire time that she’s been employed by SCW.  I wouldn’t even recognize her name except that she had been a champion at one point in the company.  And I’m not stupid and I’m not blind and I know that Mackenzie is going to bring her all to this match and try to get one over on me.  And maybe she will, who knows.  But even if she does win, it doesn’t make her better than me.”

Another shrug rolls off her shoulders as she smirks at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “You see, Mack, I don’t care if you’ve won tag team championships or not.  I don’t give a shit that you’re apart of a group that is actually successful in a company that I’ve been with for almost four years.”

She holds up four of her fingers and then just smirks a bit.

;;MIKAH  “I don’t care that you think you’re important to this company.  Guess what, a lot of other trollops in the back think they’re important as well.  But do you know who is important?  Do you have any fucking guesses as to who’s important in this company and who’s not?”

Mikah’s eyes shift a bit from a light look to a more of a serious, darker look.

;;MIKAH  “I’m the most important fucking Bombshell on that fucking roster.  But do you think I get treated as such?”

She raises an eyebrow at the camera, her eyes narrowed a bit.

;;MIKAH  “When it’s convenient to them, sure.  But when SCW was returning back in April, do you think they reached out to me for a return?”

She raises her eyebrows and tilts her head to the side a bit.

;;MIKAH  “Nope.  Not once did they reach out to me.  I sat at home with my husband and waited to see if they would.  You would have thought that they would have wanted their Bombshell Champion to return to the company….but my phone never lit up with the names Christian Underwood or Mark Ward.  Sure, I saw that they were returning on Twitter.  I saw that the interest for the return was there and that they were pining for others to return…”

She hesitates for a moment before shrugging her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  “But not for me.  And I get it, I’m a little stubborn and hard headed and stuck in my ways but still.  I was and am the Bombshell Champion.  And clearly the best of the best that there is to offer out there.”

Again, a confident look passes through her eyes.

;;MIKAH  “But apparently, they didn’t see me that way at the time.  But do you know who did?  Kristopher Ryans.  He is the one person who got me to return to SCW.  He is the sole reason that I returned to this company.  And how does this affect you Mackenzie?”

She just gives a look to the camera, still leaning against the brick wall.

;;MIKAH  “Well, you’re going to just see why I’m the Bombshell Champion on Sunday.  Whether I win or I lose, I’m still going to remind you why I’m the best fucking Bombshell there is on the roster.  No matter what you do or you don’t do, I’m going to be the one that’s going to make you fight harder and harder for the win.  This isn’t tag team wrestling anymore; there’s nobody to tag in when you’re tired and you feel that you need a break.  It’s just me and you in that ring with a referee.  I’m going to show you just why I’m the baddest bitch in SCW.”

An evil smirk spreads across her face before she lets a small chuckle out.

;;MIKAH  “Your tag team wrestling style is nothing compared to my skills in that ring.  I am not the Bombshell Champion just because I look pretty.  There’s a reason that Crystal Hilton or whatever the fuck her actual name is now can’t beat me on a regular basis. And I believe some people consider that trollop to be one of the bests.”

Mikah lets out a sarcastic laugh and rolls her eyes.

;;MIKAH  “But…she’s not the best, I’m the best.  And on Sunday, I’m going to prove it to you.  I’m going to prove to you that winning doesn’t make you the best and I’m going to make you see just why I’m the best in SCW.  Hope you’re prepared.”

She lets another shrug roll off her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  “Because it’s going to happen whether you are or not.”

She winks at the camera before pushing herself off of the wall of the building.

;;MIKAH  “Ciao.”