Author Topic: Hope for a win  (Read 305 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Hope for a win
« on: August 10, 2018, 08:01:31 PM »
 OOC: I didn't see myself on the card and didn't check through the week till today.  I had a test today and I am drained but didn't want to no show.

“Card is subject to change?  I was told that I wouldn’t have a match this week and Mark and Christian said that was in stone.  It is another way for them to punish me for me siding with Jessie and they are trying to wash us out of SCW.  I will tell you all something, I may have had to come here when I was on another business venture.  But no matter what they will not get to me.  This week they have put me in a ring with one of the hottest starts out here in SCW right now.  Am I worried, no I will do the same thing for any other person I go up against here in SCW.   I will take Ty around this ring as I have others.  As for the Hellraisers, we are still going to raise hell and be a thorn in the side of Mark and Christian.  Be ready for some changes.  You never know when or where we will turn up.  But for my opponent this week I will take him and I will hurt him.  I enjoy making each and every one of you squirm in your seats, to have this ring red with the blood from the beating my opponent till he bleeds.”

Joshua walks around the ring.

“Now for the people worried about me beating the women on the cruise ship.  Don’t worry I already got my talking to from management which is why I think they are putting me in this match.   In my contract, it states that I am to be asked before I am put into a match.  But you know they like to make the rules as they go.  Next thing you know this match will be a match if I win I get a title shot, but then they will cry foul when I do and say they didn’t mean it.  Now for Jessie, I am sorry that you have to be a maid for Amy.  Jessie, it is a way for them to get to you and have you quit.  Mark and Christian don’t want us here in SCW because we are a thorn in the side of them because we speak our mind and they don’t like how they can’t control us.”