Author Topic: the end is near  (Read 256 times)

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
the end is near
« on: August 03, 2018, 05:24:42 PM »
 OOC: apologies to the lack of length, but here it is

It’s the middle of the day, five pm. The sun is shining and the birds are chirping. I hear my children laughing as they are playing with their mother, music is playing on the background as Otis Reading is on. Ingredients to make a day very special, but why am I so miserable???

Dmitri: Where’s my drink??

I whisper softly, I’ve bee drining since we left the cruise and been hiding in my room. I know that Damia is keeping an eye upon me, hearing every word and every move I make. Yet she gives me the space I need to deal with it all. Why does she do so much for me?? Why do I feel like I’m not deserving even a damn bit of what her full love gives me. Yet she stays with me, telling me that she loves me. Seeing the smiles upon my children, things that should warm any man’s heart… and to be honest? It does….

Dmitri: Ugh….

My voice croaks, it’s been hours upon hours that I’ve been drinking the red. Blood from all different bloodtypes, I did not even care upon checking from whom they were. It does taste so fucking tasty though, I guess that’s what not caring anymore does for you.

I see my love Damia hold our little baby girl, she and her brothers grow so fast. They are still not even a year old in human years and yet….. they grow so fast. I see her wave, smiling at me as that causes Damia to turn her head towards me. I swallow hard as I for the first time in days, perhaps weeks…. I’ve lost count, but for the first time in a long time that I see how beautiful she is. Causing me to blow a kiss to both ladies and both of them smile..

Dmitri: I guess I need to pick myself up a….

Voice: Again Dmitri??

I sigh, I know it is Ekaterina. But this time I know she is welcome, after accepting the fact that she is my mother and I want her near us for watching her grandchildren grow. Perhaps the cruise was not a complete failure after all, although it did not felt that way.

Dmitri: Hello my dear mother

She scuffles, mockingly laugh as she grabs the glass of red and lifts it up to her nose before smelling the blood and turns an ugly face.

Ekaterina: Come on Dmitri, where did you get this???

I want to answer her, but my mind is a complete blur after the cruise extravaganza. I only know waking up and covered in my own vomit. I see her look at me, shaking her head in disgust and disappointment. It’s okay though, I’m slowly getting used to that these days.

Ekaterina: Please Dmitri, how could you have not noticed that this is blood that is watered down and had some other filth inside it. We need to fix this, come on.

Dmitri: Wha???

Before I could finish my sentence I got pulled out of my chair with brute strength. Before I know we are upon the streets and standing in a corner as she is watching humans while I’m feeling dizzy.

Ekaterina: Whether you like it or not Dmitri, I’m going to make you feed upon fresh blood and make you feel back to your normal self.

Dmitri: I don’t wanna…

Suddenly her rage is something I feel, turning her face towards me and baring her fangs. Extracting her sharp nails to my throat as she chokes me with complete rage upon her face. For the first time I know this is my fault and not her savage nature to torture me, I just allow it to happen as I hope it may be swift.

Ekaterina: Stop it!!!

She drags me towards a female that has her back turned towards us and grabs her by the neck. This causes her to fall unconscious as she drags us to an alley

Moments later

I’m sitting there, blood on my mouth as I had taken some of the girl without harming her. Ekaterina had checked upon her to see whether she needed help but notices it is not necessary. I am smiling as I have not felt this way in a long time.

Dmitri: Thank you mother.

We cut to a commercial

We come back as we see Dmitri sit in a chair while holding his baby girl in his arms as she is sleeping. He is staring at the window in front of him before whispering a name.

Dmitri: Joshua Acquin….

His gaze is upon his girl as everything around him seemingly goes by unnoticed but his senses are sharp and ready.

Dmitri: We meet again, last time I beat you and that gathered me hope for something that got trashed into the waters of defeat. Something I already had wanted to forget how that would have tasted, yet I could not.

Perhaps this time it will be the new rise to the darkness that I seek to advance. Or perhaps another fall down to memory lane… no matter what the outcome will be Joshua.. I will be dragging your ass with me….
user posted image