Author Topic: getting surprising news  (Read 323 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
getting surprising news
« on: July 06, 2018, 02:21:58 PM »
 Casey Williams has arrived in the Kemah Boardwalk in Kemah, Texas.  Casey is sitting in his car, looking at the beautiful site of the Gulf of Mexico in front of him, contemplating what he wants to do while in the area.  He decides to get out of the car and walks up the Boardwalk to see what restaurants it has to offer as he talks about his draw with Dmitri from Climax Control 208.

Casey-I know lately when I have faced Dmitri, he has had my number, like I did during our time in AWA, so to secure a draw with a former World Heavyweight Champion is pretty good in my books.  I may not like Dmitri as a person, but I respect him as a wrestler, and would like to do battle with him once again someday.

Casey spots a restaurant that peaks his interest, called Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., inspired by the movie Forrest Gump.  He approaches the restaurant, and as he gets in line, his phone rings and it is his former mentee Andrew Garcia of Dying Breed.

Casey-Hey Andrew. What’s up?

Andrew-Not a lot, I wanted to check in with you on everything regarding the Autism.

Casey-As you know, I am taking it day by day.  My sister, Becky, has been helping me get services as she’s a social worker and all, especially with all the traveling I have been doing for SCW and all.  She has been an immense help with getting this stuff done.

Andrew-I bet she has.  Ivan has some news to tell you.

Andrew passes the phone to Ivan Darrell, the other half of Dying Breed, and Andrew’s now husband.

Ivan-Guess what Andrew and I did while you’ve been on tour with SCW?

Casey gives a serious look while thinking about how to answer Ivan, and responds.

Casey-I dunno, eloped?

Ivan-Yes.

Casey looks shocked in Ivan and Andrew eloping without having Casey around, but very happy for them as he enters the restaurant.

Casey-I am very happy for you guys, and wish you guys all the best.

Ivan-Thank you. Andrew and I will have a huge party when you get back from the tour.  Noelle and Drew have been very good for us while you have been away as well.

Casey-You’re welcome. I am glad they are behaving for you.  Can you put Andrew back on please?

Ivan-Sure thing.

Ivan passes the phone back to Andrew while Casey looks over the menu.

Andrew-What’s up?

Casey orders a Coke to drink, the Shrimp Shack Mac and Cheese as an appetizer and Forrest’s Surf and Turf for his entree as he continues talking to Andrew.

Casey-I wanted your advice on Equinox.  I am facing him this week and know you faced him during his first run in SCW.

Andrew-He is a high flyer, as you know, and very tough for a high flyer.  I enjoyed facing him due to our differing styles.  I don’t even remember who won our match to be honest, not that it matters nowadays.

Casey-Interesting.  I remember when Equinox was around and he had a good run with the Roulette title.

The waitress brings Casey’s coke to him.

Andrew-It is a shame that is his only claim to fame in SCW, whereas I held 2 titles in SCW, just like you.

Casey-Yeah.  Look, my food just arrived, so I will let you go and we can talk more later.

Andrew-Ok, talk to you later.

Casey hangs up the phone as the waitress puts down his food as the scene fades to black.

Casey is seen laying on the beach by Keham Boardwalk, soaking up the rays and thinking about his match at Climax Control with Equinox.  Casey then decides to sit up to call out Equinox.

Casey-Equinox, first off, I never properly welcomed you back to SCW, so welcome back.  Now you are facing me.  I don’t remember how you fared against my mentee, Andrew Garcia, but that doesn’t matter, as him and I are 2 different competitors, with 2 different styles.  I will do everything possible to squash you like a bug, and swat you like a fly from the ground.  Every time i face a smaller opponent like you, they always mention how it is a battle of David vs Goliath, and how they think they can slay the beast.  Some succeed, some fail.  I see you falling in the later category.  I don’t see you defeating me, as I am the freight train of pain, and I will just wreck you for being a bizarre man.

Casey cackles and smiles as he gets up and goes into the water as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020