Author Topic: Welcome back Wyatt.  (Read 285 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Welcome back Wyatt.
« on: June 22, 2018, 06:15:30 PM »
 OOC: Apologies for the short rp… I want to write more but just wasn’t happening.

The past few weeks have just been a mixed bag of utter... shit. At Climax Control 206 where I faced off against Courtney Pierce in her second ever singles competition match. It was going well, as Courtney and I went back and forth with several near pins.  Her wrestling ability was alright, but it could have been better. I could have won if it wasn’t for Courtney taking out the referee… silly little girl.  I tried to revive Jasmine with little luck and climbing to my feet I was met by a cartoon fool who ambushed me and cost me the match against Courtney. I have to say thank god all of our shows get record and of course having a loving husband at your side because i remember nothing of it other than seeing a goofy fucking face and then knees. [/color

::: Flashback :::

And Courtney kicks out! Both Bombshells get to their feet at the same time and Courtney goes for a clothesline not realizing that Jasmine is right behind Amy until it's too late as Amy ducks under the clothesline and Courtney instead hits Jasmine!

Courtney has about half a second to realize what she's done and that's it because when she turns around its right into the Bad Girl!

Simone: Bad Girl! Amy has hit it!

Adams: But there's no ref to make the count!

Amy goes for the cover but realizes that Jasmine is out cold, Amy goes to try to wake her up when suddenly the person the Minnie Mouse costume rolls into the ring and measures her up, when Amy turns around the person in the Minnie Mouse costume hits her with a picture perfect Bad Girl!

Simone: Bad Girl! Minnie, or rather the person in the Minnie Mouse costume, has hit it!

Amy is out like a light as Minnie stands over her with her hands to her mouth in a shocked expression, seconds later "Minnie" removes her head revealing a familiar face!

Simone: That's Jessie Salco!

Adams: And she just cost Amy the match!

Jessie: Payback's a bitch Amy!

**Backstage**

It took a couple of minutes but upon coming around and being helped backstage, Amy was sat down backstage as the necessary check made, Joey handed Amy water before sitting down next to her with his phone.

“What happened?”

Joey ready for the question raises his phone up and replays exactly what happens in the last few moments of the match.  Joey presses stop as the bell rings.

“That fucking…”

“Before you get up and find her… she disappeared through the fans. I asked security about her, but they didn’t see where she went. So there is no point going after her.”

Amy looks up Joey and shakes her head.

“I suppose I didn’t win, did I?”

Amy asked

“Nope. Courtney took advantage of the attack. Sorry.”

“It’s fine… but it does mean war.”

Amy shakes her head, as she slowly stands to her feet as Joey follows suite and they head away from main backstage area to temporary locker rooms.  The scene fades out as Joey follows Amy into the temporary locker room as he looks to keep an eye on Amy.

::: End of Flashback ::: [/b}

Then last week... when I wasn’t even booked I found myself in a backstage brawl with Jessie. I can’t even remember who or how it started. All I remember was us fighting... kicking each other’s ass and even disappearing into the park, which our brawl was eventually broken up my park staff and scw security. Shame I was actually enjoying that brawl... although I think I bruised a couple of ribs.

::: Flashback post brawl :::

As the park staff security and SCW security filled the area and grabbed Jessie and Amy and pulled them away kicking and screaming as the fans started to boo at the two ladies being dragged away but security ignore them as a few stay behind to tidy up and push the fans along and to go back to the show or to go on ride.

Meanwhile Amy who was still kicking and screaming to be released ends up somewhere quite far away from the original scene, but still in walking distance.   As they back away, Joey rushes in and looks to calm Amy down.

“Are you ok?”

“No… my side hurts. I think that bitch cracked a rib.”

Amy shakes her head as she stretches a little but grimaces in pain.

“She could have done a lot whole worse if you two ventured further into the park or into somewhere you shouldn’t have. I don’t know if he park is going to press charges for any damage.”

“What damage? We didn’t break anything.”

“You didn’t… neither did Jessie. But totally not the point. Anyway… can the security go?”

“Yeah…”

Amy said as she stops pacing and sits down.

“You can go guys.”

The security nods and walks away.

“What happened?”

Joey asks as Amy thought for a moment.

“I don’t know… we just started fighting.  It was all a blur…”

“Well I think we should head back to the hotel.  Avoid everyone and just relax and a few drinks.”

“Sounds perfect.”

Amy smiles as she stands to her feet with Joey, as she and Joey quickly leave the area. The scene quickly fades out with Amy leaving the show as security still wonder the halls waiting for something to happen.

::: End of Flashback :::

~*~*~
~*~*~

Dollywood Express
22nd May 2018
Dollywood - Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

The scene opens inside the Dollyland park in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, where we see fans/supporters of Dolly Parton visit and just plain visitors of the park wondering around thinking about the rides that they could go on or find something to eat. Amy, however, who was sitting on a park bench with a water in hand opposite the Dollywood Express station.

“Now...”

Amy said looking at the camera.

“We don’t want a repeat of a few weeks ago... are you good with a train ride?”

The camera nodded.

“Good. We are going for a train ride around the park. The only issue would be the train tooting its whistle or whatever it does. So, let’s go... the next ride is in 2 mins.”

Amy stands to her feet and heads over to the platform, where she waits in the short cue as she checks her watch and checks the tickets in her hand. A few moments later the train pulls into the station and the previous occupants step out and head to their next destination. The platform staff then allow the next lot of people on including Amy and camera man. However, with only a few people opting to take a train ride at that time., Amy had a carriage of her own.

Taking a seat... Amy waited until everyone was on and the train was moving that Amy nodded to the camera man and that she started her promo.

Well well well... looks who's back... everyone favourite cowboy... Wyatt Peterson. I hope that you have sorted out the family issues and that your head is on straight because The Country Punkins are back and in tag team action. To be honest Wyatt I have been a little preoccupied with Jessie and her shit, but you know what... it is kind of refreshing get back into tag team action against the Seraphina’s and I promise that I won't be distracted. Anyway, the last time they stepped into the ring... they pretty much got destroyed in the ring... by everyone at Into The Void... and to be honest I didn't feel sorry for them... I felt... glad they were in this match. It goes to show how weak some of these tag teams are in the Mixed Tag Team division...

- Claudia and Maxim Seraphina
- Jessie and Joshua
- Dani Weston and Casey Williams
- London Underground...

All weakest to strongest.... and unfortunately for you Claudia and Maxim you are the weakest and there is only one inevitable outcome of this match... your defeat... again.

It's weird that Lucy Seraphina is the only one in your clan that may actually give a damn about showing up and wrestling. The rest of the clan are nothing and it’s such a pity because I know Lucy can put up a fight but no-one else can.

Pity... Claudia... you better find another family member or someone who is relevant enough in SCW to give you the training you need because right now the training you have had has been inadequate. The inexperience oozes from you and sadly I am going to exploit it and show that the Seraphina's are just jokes. Sunday night The Country Punkins are walking away from this match once step closer to facing London Underground... and taking the titles from them.

Maxim... I feel I don’t need to address you because Wyatt has all that covered. But the main point of this is.... you are going to lose.

See you two losers Sunday.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino