Author Topic: Still friends / Spinning around  (Read 292 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Still friends / Spinning around
« on: June 08, 2018, 07:18:09 PM »
  Apparently, I still owe people an explanation of why I attacked Jessie. To be honest I thought I explained it in my promo weeks ago but obviously one half the commentary team does not pay attention. But I can explain it again for Belinda Simone's sake since she didn’t catch on the first time around. Basically... I was sick and tired of Jessie stomping her feet like a little baby about how life is unfair in SCW and how she keeps getting title shot after title after title and failing each and every fucking time only to be granted another. To be fair management are a little too soft and should have put there foot down and said no more. Don't get me wrong.... I respect Jessie as a wrestler but as I said you can take only so much bitching, whining and racism from one person. She over stepped the mark and well... someone had to shut her up.

I hope that explains it for you.... if not... then i miscalculated who was the smart one in the commentary team.

Now while I am also here.... I might as well as address Joshua and his comments. Joshua... you claim that I never approached you or even spoke to you about a return when we were training together and that you didn’t think i would be coming back to wrestling. I would always come back to wrestling it was just a matter of finding the right time. Yet... you didn’t approach me or even speak to me or even text me about the mixed tag team championship. But instead Christian and Wyatt beat you to the punch as I had been thinking about those titles and a possible comeback. We hashed out our plan etc.... and basically you snooze you lose. You are with Jessie the partner whom i carried for
years.  Sorry Joshua… we can still be friends.

As for the result at Into The Void… can’t fault every single team… we all worked hard, we all released our promo’s… we all said our bit and we wrestled hard but unfortunately London Underground got the win. However, thankfully It wasn’t myself or Wyatt that was pinned.  London Underground… if you are watching or least listening… congratulations on your win at Into the void…and once you have defeated Casey Williams and Dani Weston and when Wyatt is back… we are coming for those titles.  No matter the combination you present in the ring, Wyatt and I will be taking those titles.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Tuesday 5th June 2018
White Wolf Café and Bar.
Orlando, FL

The scene opens outside the White Wolf Café and bar, where Amy paces a little as she checks her watch and shakes her head, as she then checks her cell phone for any missed calls – none. Just as Amy was about to leave a familiar voice stops her in her tracks.

“Leaving so soon?”

Amy turns.

“I didn’t think you were going to come.”

Amy said.

“I contemplated it. But it wouldn’t have been fair on you.”

The camera pan round to reveal Joshua Acquin.

“Do you want to go in and talk?”

Amy queried.

“Sure.”

Amy and Joshua walk into the café, where they are shown to an empty table, in which they sit down and order drinks before being handed the menu’s and where they begin to talk as they scan the menu.

“Why did you choose this place and not in the park or at the hotel.”

“There is only so much ‘of the happiest place on earth’ you can take. I had to get out of the park and hotel.”

Amy said honestly.

“I don’t blame you.  Thanks for the change of scenery.”

“No problem.”

Amy smiled as the waitress returns.

“Are you ready to order.”

“Uh yeah… can I have the Greco Veggie Wrap please.”

Amy orders.

“I’ll have the Wolf Club on Rye bread. Thank you.”

Joshua orders as the waitress notes down their order before walking away.

“Question….”

Amy starts…

“Yeah…”

Joshua says with a hint of questioning.

“We still good considering what I have said and done?”

Amy asks although a little hesitantly.

“We’re are good.  I know that your issues are with Jessie and not with me… although my only issue is you calling me average. But other than that, we are good.”

Joshua said with a warm smile.

“Yeah… sorry about that.”

“It’s fine and fair.”

Joshua shrugged and not getting mad at the comment and sipped on his drink.
“No hard feelings then?”

Amy queried.

“None. Sorry for changing the subject here… what is Wyatt like as a partner?”

Joshua asked.

“He is different… and a good different.  He has good idea’s and we work well as a team.  Quite surprising really considering he is a cowboy and I’m me.  How about you and Jessie?”

Amy explained.

“Not going to divulge that information.”

Joshua said

“Why? How am I going to use that against her… we were tag team partners?”

Amy said.

“True… she has plenty of idea’s as well… we share the same common opinions about certain things.”

“I noticed…”

Before Amy can finish… she spots their food coming over and she moves her drink and phone away, as the waitress places their food down on the table.

“Thank you.”

Joshua smiles at the waitress and pulls the plate close and picks up his sandwich as Amy picks up her wrap. The scene soon fades out as Amy and Joshua eat their food and make small chat between bites of their food.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

7th June 2018
Bay Lake and Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Disney World

The scene opens inside the Disneyworld Park, where we see Amy standing in front of one those ‘you are here’ boards as Amy looks for something before turning to the camera and speaking to the person behind the camera.

“So what are your limitation going on rides?  Water Ride?”

The camera man shakes his camera…

“Ruin my equipment.”

“Uh… big drop rides like rollercoasters?”

Amy queried.

“Don’t like heights.”

Amy shook her head.

“Spinning… don’t tell me you get easily sick.”

“I’m afraid so.”

“You know what… get lost.  I’ll do this myself.”

The cameraman lowers his camera.

“At least can I see you go the ride you choose and then you do what you need to do.”

The cameraman asks.

“Sure… why not.”

Amy rolls her eyes as she refocuses back to the ‘you are here’ board and begins to scan the board and eventually stops at a location unseen by the cameraman.  Amy pulls out her fast track pass and moves away from the board and heads to the ride that she want to go on and record her promo.  After a little bit of walking across the park, Amy arrived at the ridge… The Mad Tea Party cups.

“Really?”

The cameraman says.

“You are not riding them and I’m being different… so your opinion is not relevant here.”

Amy looks at the queue, which both were short, however, still using the fast track pass she joins that queue.  Pulling her cell phone from her back pocket, she checks her phone for message as she gets to the front of the queue.  As she does she pulls out a $20 bill, where she hands it to the operator.

“Just me in a single cup… no else.”

“Sure…”

The operator looks at Amy confused but takes the $20 and allows no-one else on the cup that was Amy in.  Meanwhile Amy takes a seat in the cup as she waits for the other cups to fill.  The music soon begins to start and the cups begin to move as Amy lifts her cell phone up and turns on the camera into video mode and presses start.  The view shifts to Amy’s face and the cup she is sitting in and the background moving around.

Courtney Pierce... congratulations on your big Blast From The Past tournament win, it must feel great that you are now ready to challenge for the bombshell championship... although if I was you... I would be shitting myself. Your career in SCW so far has been all tag team action... but now you are entering into singles competitions, where the pressure is high.

I hope that when you faced off against the likes of Otaki, Keira Fisher, Sam Marlowe and Evie Baang that you learnt things from them… I hope that it helped you grow as a wrestler... or did you find that everything was a blur and that you had little chances to take it all on.

Whatever the case... this is your second singles match and guess what... I am nothing like Otaki, Keira, Sam or Evie. In fact, we are all different but that’s not the point. The point being is that you are going to learn a very big lesson from me and you should be very fearful of the outcome of the match. I don’t care that you won the BFTP tournament and certainly I don’t care that you were trained by Mikah…. And yes I am very aware that Mikah was a world champion and that she very recently beat me… but training means jack shit… that is down to you and how you carry yourself in the ring.

Right now you are on a high but I am going to knock you down several pegs… I am going to show you why I am one of the most dangerous women in Sin City Wrestling and show you why I deserve better than being fed rookies like you.  I have far far better things to do than face you… but hey it’s part of the job and guess what I am beating you and moving on.

Get ready Courtney because you will be in for a battle.

The ride slowly comes to stop as Amy adjusts her hair before standing up and the camera/scene ends abruptly.
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino