Author Topic: The return?!?  (Read 287 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
The return?!?
« on: April 13, 2018, 07:41:09 PM »
 This coming Saturday would have been three months since SCW closed their doors, for many thinking it would be for good, no-one had thought it would be hiatus perhaps not even the bosses.  Many superstars moved on and found new homes with the majority heading to Honor Wrestling. However, there was the old few that opted to not go back to wrestling but instead focus on just life.  I was one of the them… I opted to focus on my business and enjoy my marriage to Joey.  In what would be three months… wrestling never had crossed my mind… I would go to work three days a week with the rest of my time spent hanging out with Joey. Now…. I don’t know if people are going to do their reaction in where they were when the big new came through but here is mine…

March 16th, 2018
LAX Airport heading to Oahu, Hawaii (Honolulu Airport)

After three days at work, Joey had decided in whisking Amy off to Hawaii for a few days, where they could relax and surf the waves of the Oahu island of Hawaii, as they sit in the departures lounge waiting for the call to board, Amy and Joey sit and talk about the three days that Amy worked and the how Joey’s week went.

It was then that Amy’s cell phone beeped, which signified an email from Sin City Wrestling, frowning Amy opened the email wondering what it could be...

I've been looking forward to this tweet all day, because it's time to CONFIRM the rumors that SCW will be returning in one months’ time and we'll be kicking off with the Blast From The Past tournament! Check out the full statement here!

Amy clicked the link and read the entire statement…

“Holy fucking shit!”

“What’s up?”

“SCW is returning next month and they will be kicking off with the Blast From The Past Tournament.”

Amy smiled.

“What are you going to do?”

Joey queried.

“I don’t know yet… but I might just do the BFTP tournament, but I’ve been happy doing 3-X things and being with you.”

Amy shrugged.

“Well it’s up to you…and what you want to do.”

“Thanks… what I want to do is get on this plane and spend time with you.”

Amy leans in and kisses Joey on the cheek as their flight is called for boarding.

Not that exciting really… sitting in an airport getting ready to jet off to Hawaii. The only time that SCW crossed my mind was when I put my name down for the BFTP tournament, but the other times I was enjoying my time with Joey and surfing. But the main question for myself is will I come back to wrestling?

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

9th April 2018
Tiabi Coffee & Waffle Bar
Las Vegas, NV.

The scene opens inside the Tiabi Coffee and Waffle Bar in Las Vegas, where we see Amy sitting alone at a small table with a cup of coffee in hand as she appears to be waiting for someone to appear.  Checking her watch for the 2nd time, the door to the bar opens and Amy’s tag team partner and friend, Jessie Salco enters and looks around before moving to where Amy is.

“Sorry I’m late. I got delayed.”

“no worries.  What do you want to drink or eat?”

Amy asks sliding a menu across the table, Jessie looks at it for a moment.

“Just a coffee.”

Jessie said, as Amy catches the waitress attention and asks for another coffee.

“So how have you been?”

Jessie asks.

“Good thanks… enjoying the break away from wrestling.  You?”

Amy asks.

“I’m alright thank you. How are things with 3-X?”

“Good.  Your video is doing well, and people are really getting behind the expansion and our store.”

“That’s great. I’m glad I did that video.”

Jessie says with a smile.

“So are you coming back to wrestling full time?”

Jessie continues.

“I’m just coming back for the Blast From The Past tournament… depending on how I get on in that I might come back.”

Amy says before sipping on her coffee as the waitress comes by and places the coffee down in front of Jessie.

“What do you think of your partner for the tournament?”

“Best one yet… I’m feeling pretty confident that we can go all the way. Chris is an awesome wrestler. I hear you have Joshua.”

Amy says.

“Yeah… I’ve spoken to him a few times and we are meeting up later in the week. But I have confidence in him and we are going to get past round one.”

“He is a good ally to have and even better friend.”

“I’ve noticed.  So how are you preparing?”

Jessie asked.

“Lots of the training and I’m actually meeting Joshua in a few days to train with him.”

“Nice…”

“Don’t worry… I’m not going to ask what your plans are.”

“Good good.”

Jessie smiles.

“What’s Honor Wrestling like?”

Amy asks, as the scene soon fades out on Jessie explaining what Honor Wrestling is like etc… as they have a general chit chat and catch up.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Wednesday 11th April
Las Vegas, NV
Home of Joshua Acquin.

The scene opens outside the home of Joshua Acquin in Las Vegas, where we see Amy and Joey pull up in taxi.

“You sure about training with Josh?”

“I am… why? Are you worried that he might get too physical?”

“eh…. Sort of.”

Joey shrugged as he and Amy climb out of the taxi.

“Well don’t be nervous.  Before I met you, before I wrestle for SCW and before I met most people… I briefly wrestled men. So, I can handle myself and plus it’s only sparring.”

Amy said as she and Joey heading up the pathway to Joshua’s house.  Arriving at the door, Amy knocked, and Joshua answered straight away.

“That was quick.”

“I was expecting you and I can’t wait to do this training session.”

“Me too.”

Amy smiled, as Joshua invited them in and all three headed to the rear of the house, where Joshua has a ring installed. Amy takes a moment to soak in the room before moving in further and drops her gym bag down.  Joshua walks in with bottle of water and places them down on the apron.

“you ready?”

Joshua asks.

“Yeah.”

Amy pulls out a towel and places it on the middle turnbuckle before climb into the ring, where she warms up and stretches before moving forward, where they lock up in a basic collar and tie up, with Acquin countering and putting Amy into headlock, which Amy straight away begins to fight and even tries to counter with little luck, Acquin holds the move until Amy manages to escape and push Acquin into the ropes and as Acquin comes back Amy drops to the mat and Acquin leaps over, as Amy turns and instead of getting up she goes to money flip Acquin, but Acquin grabs Amy’ leg and pulls her back to her feet, where he grabs her around the waist, but Amy stops Acquin from progressing any further by throwing an elbow backwards against Acquin’s head, which forces him to let go as Amy then charges the ropes as Acquin follows as they get to the ropes, Acquin does to clothesline Amy but Amy ducks and Acquin tumbles from the ring.

Amy back away to allow Acquin back into the ring.

“You alright?”

Amy asks.

“Yeah you?”

“I’m good.”

Joshua nods and Amy nods as Joshua climbs back into the ring.  Amy and Joshua then circle the ring with both carefully watching each other with Amy swiping at Joshua but nothing comes from it, as they stop and then lock up and begin to fight for position as they move about the ring in hold as both try to get the upper hand.  Moving a little more, they slowly come to a stop as Joshua stops and then forces the break, which Amy responds with a kick to the leg before grabbing him and locking in a headlock, but right away Joshua fights as he pushes Amy towards the ropes, which Amy uses the ropes and bounces off them and towards Joshua who lays himself flat on the mat, which Amy hits the ropes on the other side and as Amy comes back, Joshua is back on his feet and he leaps over her and as he turns he is surprised by Amy who kicks him in the stomach, Amy then turns and hits the ropes and she comes back at Joshua, Joshua exchanges his own kick to the stomach to Amy, as he then gets Amy into a headlock before taking him down to the mat with the headlock still locked in.

Right away Amy sticks her arms into Joshua’s face as Amy shifts his weight as she and Joshua shift their weight with Amy getting to her knees, which from their Amy fights his way to her feet as Joshua keeps the headlock locked in as Amy wraps her arms around Joshua before throwing a couple of forearm shots to the torso of Joshua, which forces Joshua to loosen his hold, as Amy then pushes Joshua into the ropes before whipping him across the ring, where he hits the ropes and as Amy comes back at Joshua, Joshua shoulder blocks her down to the mat.

Joshua then grabs Amy legs and sets up and locks in a figure four lock, which Amy taps right away to avoid injury.  Rolling away and grabbing the ropes and Amy gets to her knees and as she stretches and lets out a few heavy breaths before rolling out of the ring.

“You alright?”

Joey asks a little concerned.

“Yeah… I’m good and don’t worry I can handle myself.

Amy said trying to reassure Joey.

“5-minute break and do you want to go again?”

“Sure.”

Amy said perhaps a little quickly as she slides out of the ring and grabs a water and takes a few sips out of it as she and Joey have a quick chat while Joshua stretches some more.  The scene soon fades with Amy standing and returning to the ring as she suggests if she can practice some of her moves on Joshua.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

13th April 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Vlog

Blast from the past tournament is the one thing I have never won in Sin City Wrestling. Over the years I have had no luck with tag partners... I’ve been partnered with people I don’t associate with, partnered with friends and partnered with an asshole like Dax... each time we have never got even close to the semis or even final. Sad really... but this year... I sincerely hope that it going to be a lot different. This year I am partnered with Chris Crippler and from what I saw the few matches I watched of his... I am pretty damn impressed with his in-ring skill and work rate. So I can’t complain about this partner... because I am happy. Two extremely experience wrestlers make for a good team and we are going to go far.

Now before I address our opponents... I’m going to address the elephant in the room... what IF Chris and I advance to the finals and win... and I get the opportunity to face Mikah or whoever for bombshell title shot... I haven’t re-signed officially for SCW... If and this is a big if... we win the whole damn thing... I will re-sign. At the moment I am keeping my options open... so watch this space.

Now onto our opponents...

Wyatt Peterson and Alana Allure…

Wyatt I wish you all the luck in the world against Chris… I know that you can handle yourself and you are a decent wrestler but unfortunately Chris is going to teach you a very British lesson in how to wrestle.

As for you Alana… it’s probably safe to say that you have been far more active inside the ring than myself even though it says part time on your twitter profile.  But fear not Alana… I may have not stepped inside a ring for a good three months… but I have stayed fit and not put any weight on etc…  So don’t think that I should be a push over or think I have ring rust as I have worked that away and I’m ready to kick some ass again inside the ring.

Sunday night Alana mark this as return to my greatness… Alana you better step up from this part time mediocrity you have going and start playing with the big girls because it won’t matter who your tag team partner is…  you are the weakest link in this match and Chris and I will be advancing at your expense.  Alana this will be a short-lived return for you because I am walking away victorious along with Chris and advancing to the next round.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino