Author Topic: LONDON UNDERGROUND vs UNHOLY ALLIANCE  (Read 1917 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
LONDON UNDERGROUND vs UNHOLY ALLIANCE
« on: December 31, 2017, 01:06:41 PM »
 Post all roleplays here.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline London Underground

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 08:32:03 AM »

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8uiSXEhf0LA" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nothing like being home for Christmas, so that where I wanna go back to. I know, a flashback scene, what is it with me and Os and the flashback scenes? Truth is, we love to record stuff for promos early, and wait to pick out the best stuff for ya. I mean, you wouldn't really wanna see me recording this voice over, would ya? Didn't think so.

It was no major surprise we went off home after the last show, we had a chance to be back in England for a few weeks, and although the offer of a chance to sample Despayre's bright, yet strangely coloured cocktails were tempting, you gotta be with ya own family round about Christmas time and that's what we did. Did you know Os has a ninety nine year old grandmother? He may not say a lot but at Christmas, he beams being around her, by beam, I mean makes angry faces. I just love Christmas for the fact that it brings people together a little more. People, for all their stress of making one day seem more important then the rest of the year, seem to smile a little more. People would do a lot more for people at Christmas then they would on a random Wednesday. People look after their own at Christmas, I know I do...

Christmas eve.... In the drunk tank... I'm kidding, no drunk tank but if you didn't see in the drunk tank and put on a bad Irish, out of tune accent, is it even Christmas to you?

Bethnal Green Road, in London, home of the group known as London Underground, always a lively and interesting area depending on who you are. If you're from the east end, it's not a bad place but if ya looking from the outside in, you look at the crime and lately, the little street gangs and their love to throw acid. Thank god I'm from the east end and wouldn't change that.

Daniel J Morgan sits inside a greasy spoon cafe on the very cold Christmas Eve, his hand wrapped around a warm cup of tea as Osbourne sits opposite him, a plate swimming with grease, empty.

"Nothing beats a couple of weeks at home for Christmas Os." Daniel tells him with a smile. "I know they say Christmas is for the younger generation but I love it."

Osbourne, wearing a grey suit, looks up at Daniel, as usual, no works falling from his lips. Daniel looks at him, running his hand down his navy blue suit, but a voice grabs his attention.

"Always was a kid at Christmas." The voice says "Couldn't wait to get ya little hands on the presents before everyone else."

Daniel smile as he looks towards the man, a man looking just like him. If you've actually watched these London Underground promos before, you'll know him as David Morgan, younger brother by one year, of Daniel. The two look very much alike, other then the glasses that sit on David's face.

"And good morning to you too brother." Daniel says standing up and pointing an arm out towards a free chair opposite. "Take a seat."

David shakes his head in refusal.

"I ain't got time to fanny about." David tells his older brother in a harsh tone. "I ain't like you who can come up with a way to break in to America and spend a year trying, only for it to go complete and utter tits up while blokes in spandex try to stick their thumb up my arse and call it a wrestling move."

Daniel picks up his cup of tea and looks at his brother.

"You've actually watched to see what moves are." Daniel says with a smirk. "I'm impressed."

David grits his teeth as he looks down at his older brother.

"I ain't got time for that." David says firmly "You've been swanning about for a while and leaving things to me over here, and it's all gone tits up for you over there, and we're back to square one."

"You'd think that, wouldn't you?" Daniel says with a smile "But we've already have had offers to stay there, which would keep us around and everything on plan. We're just not committed to anything at all just yet because we've watched how things are going for others. We got a lovely six month grace thing, which keeps us there, by then, something would have come up, we'd have met the right people and the right palms would have been greased."

Daniel lifts the cup and holds it just under his lips.

"And if  not, I wouldn't worry about it brother." Daniel says "It means you'll have less stress because I'll be sitting in the big boy chair again, and you can go back to what you love doing, and being the face on the street scaring people."

Daniel takes a sip of the tea and looks at his brother with a smile.

"Don't put your eyes on the chair  just yet." David warns Daniel. "Until your back in the country and not sitting around getting sweaty with a bunch of blokes who wouldn't know what a razor blade is, chair is still mine."

Daniel nods his head in agreement.

"That it is." Daniel confirms "But before you mock what I'm doing to break us in to America, remember what would happen if it didn't work out."

"Working out a fucking charm right now, ain't it?" David says sarcastically.

Daniel looks at Osbourne, who looks back at Daniel, his dislike for the younger brother starting to show on his face. Daniel shakes his head slightly towards Osbourne before he makes another move.

"Working out better than you think it is, David." Daniel tells him. "Much better, but you prefer to stand up like a spare prick at a wedding then listen to what's going on. Since your arse hit that leather, your ability to hear has vastly dropped."

"Talking bollocks." David responds. "If I couldn't hear a thing, I wouldn't be about to head to the south side to stop something from happening before it actually happens."

Daniel smile at him.

"Then by all means, don't let me hold you up." Daniel says, a slight hope that his brother will soon depart.

"I'm going." David tells him. "I just knew you'd be sitting in here on Christmas Eve."

"Well it is tradition." Daniel says "But you thought you'd turn up here just to take the piss basically?"

David nods towards Daniel.

"Partly." He admits "But also because I wanted to remind you about tomorrow night."

"We haven't forgot." Daniel says with a shrug. "Your place, eight o clock as per usual, as we do every other Christmas."

David looks at his brother and nods just once.

"Good." He says. "Now I don't live the life of sitting in cafes while I'm sitting in the big chair, I got things to do. I will see you tomorrow."

"We'll be there with jingle bells on." Daniel tells him.

"What's that, part of your next wrestling ring gear shit?" David says sarcastically.

Daniel looks towards Osbourne with a smile then back to Daniel.

"Funny you should say that, I was thinking of bright neon green for that." Daniel says with a sarcastic smirk.

David turns around, walking towards the exit.

"Don't wanna hear it." He says talking to no one in particular with a raised voice. "Don't fucking wanna hear it!"

He walks out of the cafe as Daniel looks towards Osbourne again, feeling slightly victorious.

"Too easy sometimes, isn't it?" Daniel tells Osbourne.

Osbourne nods his head, a rare smile on his face seeing Daniel have that effect on a man he didn't really care for. Osbourne had never really liked David. Where he saw Daniel as a man who gave back, something very big with people from East London, he saw David as a man who could take what he could from the world and offer nothing back.

"Well, we can't dilly dally around here all day Os." Daniel says as he stands up. "Should probably go do something else. I mean the girls are out running around shopping, I think we should invest a few quid in the Old George."

Osbourne stands up on to his feet and nods as his boss mentions going to a local pub and follows Daniel towards the door, Daniel opening the door and holding it for Osbourne. The two take a left turn, watching last minute shoppers moving around on this bleak London day. The two walk through the crowd, their notoriety drawing looks from the crowd around them. Daniel nods politely to people as he walks past, but an argument from a shop causing him to stop.

"I'll bring the money right back, I promise." A young female voice is heard saying.

"No. you pay now or you don't get what you want." An older male is heard saying.

Daniel looks at Osbourne, knowing full well what he's about to do. Daniel stops and walks in to the shop, as he looks at a young blonde, in a heated discussion with an older Asian man behind the counter of a small convenience store.

"It's only eight pounds." The woman says with pleading eyes. "I just walked out with my purse."

"I don't care about how forgetful you are, I have a business to run." The man tells her.

"Oi, oi, oi!" Daniel says, drawing the attention towards him. "Be nice now."

The man looks towards Daniel to see who he is, his demeanour changing instantly.

"What's going on here, then?" Daniel asks.

"I left my purse in doors and he won't let me come right back with the money." The woman tells him.

"She comes back with the money, she can get this stuff again." The shopkeeper tells him.

Daniel looks at the shopkeeper with lowered eyebrows.

"Now where's your Christmas spirit?" Daniel asks the man. "It's not like she's run up a dirty great debt and gonna leave the country. I've seen this woman around with a young kid, she's hardly likely to do a runner over a loaf of bread and few other things. It's fucking Christmas for Gods sake, a time for giving, not for being a Scrooge. We all see what happened to Scrooge."

Daniel reaches in to his inside pocket, pulling out a money clip filled with notes and pulls a ten pound note from the bunch and hands it to the man.

"Well, that covers it." Daniel tells the man.

The man quickly puts the money in the till and hands Daniel the change. Daniel quickly puts the coins in the charity box on the counter. Daniel looks at the woman as she picks up the shopping from the counter.

"Thank you so much. If you wait here, I'll bring the money right back." She tells Daniel.

Daniel shakes his head and waves his hand.

"No need." Daniel says "You just have a great Christmas."

The woman smiles, picking up the shopping and leaving the store and Daniel looks at the shopkeeper, waving a finger.

"You need to be nicer to your customers, especially at this time of the year." Daniel tells him firmly "Or they might just stop supporting their local business."

Daniel turns and moves towards the door, Osbourne holding the door open for him as he walks through it and shuts the door behind him. Daniel stops as a little old woman stands in front of him.

"Hello Mrs Dalton." Daniel says. "Merry Christmas, how are you sweetheart?"

The woman looks up at Daniel, a cheery smile on her old face.

"Hello Daniel, hello Osbourne." She says looking through thick rim glasses. "Merry Christmas to you too. Could you help me out? it won't take long."

Daniel smiles at her.

"Of course." He says "What do you need?"

The woman's face shifts to nervousness as she looks at Daniel.

"Would you mind walking me back home?" She asks. "There's a group of people that hang around there and they make everyone nervous."

Daniel looks at Osbourne, his jaw tightened at the thought.

"Of course" Daniel replies "We'll get you home and deal with ya problem there."

Daniel puts out his arm and the old woman grabs hold of it and the trio walk a little down the road before turning in to an alleyway and through to an open area where blocks of flats can be seen. Daniel looks towards the left to see five young men wearing hoodies, trousers hanging below their boxers.

"These your problem?" Daniel asks

"They're here all hours of the day." Mrs Dalton tells them. "Drinking, noisy, intimidating people."

Daniel leads the woman to a door on the ground floor of a block of flats.

"Don't worry, you just go inside and I'll make sure they won't be hanging around here any more." Daniel says confidently.

Daniel watches the woman reach for her keys and slide them in to the lock before walking in to the house and shutting the door behind her. Daniel looks up at Osbourne.

"Let's go for a little chat shall we?" He says to Osbourne but Osbourne walks past him and moves in the direction of the five men.

Daniel turns around to see Osbourne at full steam towards them.

"Someone's eager." Daniel says to himself.

Daniel quickly turns and moves towards Osbourne, trying to catch up with him, but Osbourne reaches group first, one, clearly the ringleader looks up at him.

"You hear for biznez bruv." He says with the tone many young East End boys use. "We haz some quality white."

The boy reaches in to his pocket, pulling out a small bag of white powder, but Osbourne smacks it out of his hand.

"What you doin bruv?" The boy says, the group standing, Osbourne with their attention.

Daniel moves towards the group faster, standing next to Osbourne.

"Really wouldn't do that if I was you." Daniel says calmly. "You seen the size of him."

"We're not scared of him bruv." The ringleader says, kissing his teeth.

Daniel puts his finger up at the young man.

"First off, kiss your teeth again and you'll lose them." Daniel tells him firmly as he picks up a nearby beer can. "Now it's your beer bollocks doing the talking here that's making you not be scared, but let me tell you this for free. The beer, it's gonna wear off at some point, and you'll be caught sober, those beer bollocks would have shrunk to the size of grapes. Now I'd be very careful of your next words because you don't wanna be waking up with that booze worn off, and feeling in a world of pain."

The ringleader looks to his friends, his ego kicking in as he looks back.

"Who the fuck are you, bruv?" He asks.

"Ok..." Daniel says "Let me educate you cause clearly, school wasn't your strong point. Around here, there's good, hard working people, people who worked hard for you to breathe. These people don't need little street rats like you knocking around thinking you're gangsters, you're not gangsters, you're just a little gang, who need to stop drinking around here, smoking the Bob Marley special and scaring people. You also need to pull those strides up, because no one wants to see your arses. In prison, that means you're ready to be someone's bitch. Now I'm not asking you fuck off and not come back, I'm telling you to fuck off and not come back and learn how to speak normal English, before I show you what real gangsters are like."

"Why don't I just stab you up bruv?" the man says.

"I've had enough of this shit." Daniel starts "And I ain't ya bruv."

Without a second thought, Daniel lands a sharp head butt across the ringleaders nose, a sickening crack heard. Osbourne grabs the two nearest to him and tosses them aimlessly over a fence as Daniel swings a punch at the forth man, knocking him to the ground. Osbourne grabs the fifth and drops him instantly with one huge punch. Daniel leans over the ringleader and hits him with a hard right hand and pulls him to his feet, holding him by the throat, squeezing tighter around it and staring in the man's eyes.

"Now, like I said, I'm not asking you." Daniel starts "I'm not requesting in any way. I'm telling you that if I hear for just one second that you're around this area, no matter where I am, someone will be around here not to have a chat, not to break that nose again, not to give you English lessons, but to take each and every one of you and make you disappear for good."

Daniel hits the man with another sharp right hand.

"The only reason I'm not giving you a nice little sleep in Epping Forest, is because it's Christmas, and I'm a little more generous at Christmas than most other times." Daniel informs him. "But next time, you're not gonna be so lucky. You hear me, bruv?"

The man slowly nods his head as Daniel pushes him against the nearby fence.

"One more thing." Daniel says calmly "Pull, your fucking trousers up!"

The man listens, pulling his trousers up as the rest of the group slowly start to stir.

"Now pick up your rubbish, pick up your friends and fuck off." He says with a point.

The man listens once more and helps his friends to their feet and start to move away as Daniel looks towards Osbourne.

"I love Christmas." He says with a smile. "Now, let's go get that pint."

The two walk off as the camera fades out.

Sitting on a sofa in a London apartment, Daniel J Morgan sits with his half of the SCW Tag Team Championship over his shoulder. The camera pans out to see Osbourne standing behind him, his belt too over his shoulder. Daniel looks down the camera.

"Well..." He starts "Today has been an eventful Christmas Eve to say the least. We know that SCW's last event is called Full Circle and we know we're just over a week away from that card appearing but it's fairly obvious who we'll be facing. For weeks, a little war has been brewing between myself, Osbourne and those two chances Dmitri and James Tuscini, all because a little old man couldn't keep up his end of the deal and make good on something that he really should have. I mean to me, my word is my bond but it seems like I'm one of the very few people in this world that has that logic. The world is full of bullshitters, I know a lot of them, but this was one little deal that I wanted to get over the line to make things so much better, but we got caught with a chancer. Did we benefit? Did we fuck. We gained nothing out of it, but two men did gain something out of it, two men, we presume, gained a tag team championship shot out of it."

Daniel glances up towards Osbourne.

"Poor bastards." He says with a look towards the bigger man.

He looks back down the camera.

"We ain't been around as long as most but we see how SCW works." He says thoughtfully. "So we expect that Tuscini and Dmitri are our opponents. I bet those two don't even feel that bad that we got Casey Williams to smack the shit out of Uncle Pinky, because those two have benefited and got themselves a big old match. Now you'd think that Osbourne and I would be worried. You look at Dmitri and Tuscini's records, and they've held every title between them, except the ones currently in our possession. There's gotta be a reason for that, and like Sherlock and Watson, we've cracked it. We've worked it out, we've solved the mystery. It's because you two are not exactly a gelling tag team, in fact, you two have had too many single minded thoughts about what you could get on your own, rather then what you could get together."

Daniel looks up at Osbourne.

"Am I wrong?" He asks.

Osbourne shakes his head and Daniel looks back towards the camera.

"Nowhere near wrong." He starts. "In our time here, this is what we've seen. I want the roulette title, I want the Internet title, I want, I want, I want... That would be you Tuscini. You were so focused on Hawkins, Keys, Ramone, Ryans, anyone who had a single championship belt, anyone that had more prestige then yourself, but all about the gold, all about that solo title. You didn't spare a single thought about what you could do as a team with a man, who let's be honest, is the better half of the team, you just went for me, me, me, I want, I want, I want. This was your problem, because you were all about Tuscini. You're not a team player, never have been, you've been all about being center of attention. You can not tell me I'm wrong. You can not tell me I'm full of shit here because we both know I'm not. You become gold obsessed to the point when Pinky got his arse kicked, you blamed us because you saw that sparkly gold that you want and boom, look at you with another title match."

Daniel shakes his head in slow disappointment.

"Don't think you're much better Dmitri, because you're not." He adds firmly.

He looks back up at the camera.

"I want to be world champion, I deserve to be world champion, it is my destiny, I will destroy the world champion." Daniel says with a mocking tone. "You're no better then Tuscini, with your own solo ambitions and it helped your team suffer. You had your eyes on Calvin Harris so much, you didn't help Tuscini out. While he was getting beat down in various situations, where was you? You was sitting in a dressing room obsessing over a picture of Calvin Harris with the World championship belt, having a Wayne's World moment repeating over and over she will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine."

Another disappointed shake comes from Daniel's head.

"You two have always been a tag team by name only." Daniel points out. "Occasional match but both two people obsessed with ya own goals and fuck what the other one thinks. You two have always only looked after number one and number one only. That doesn't make you a team and it would explain why you two have never come close to these."

He taps the title on his shoulder.

"It's why you never will." Daniel explains. "To be a champion, to have that quality to be a tag team champion, you can't just take two random people with two different gimmicks and sling them together just like that. It simply ain't gonna work that way. You can't take two people who prefer to see what they can get on their own and expect them to be a good team, because they're not too bad having a go on their own. It takes more than that to be a team. When we sat down with Gabriel and Odette and said this is what we wanted, they taught us two ways, one as a team, one as singles and it's a whole different world with these two things, a whole different universe. No matter how long you've been wrestling on your own, means precisely fuck all when you team. You need to do what your parents shoulda taught ya when you was a kid and learn to share. You can't go in there and try and grab the glory on your own, it's just not cricket."

Daniel shakes his head widely.

"It can't be done that way and I know it sound condescending hearing that from a couple of people most would consider rookies, but it can't be." He says "We got a little blind sided in match one, a battle royal, but as soon as we started doing it the right way, it clicked for us. You two have been a team for a long time and it just hasn't clicked for you at all. Not once have you looked like a real team, not once have you even looked like a team with ya entrance and you need to be more than a team to beat us. You need to be something extra special to beat us. You need to be able to work together, and you just don't look like you have that in ya. You look like a fractured leg, leg looks in one piece but under the skin, you're a bone in two different directions."

Daniel points with both hands in different directions.

"You're fragmented and we're not." Daniel points out. "We're champions for a reason, we cleaned the division out when we won these belts because every single team in SCW knew they'd never get the belts away from us and one by one we saw them off. We're talking real teams, not what you two are, real proper teams and we waved them off like they were nothing, teams that earned their spot, not teams who ran after singles gold then took this chance because they saw that they were no longer on the level to keep singles gold."

Daniel reassuringly nods his head.

"You two simply lucked in to this match." He says confidently. "Lucked in to it cause someone had to put an old man back in his place. You lucked in to it cause ya couldn't keep up with the challenge of looking out for yourself anymore, but let me tell ya this for fuck all. It's not good luck at all, it's the worst possible luck you can ever find, because we're going out with a bang. We haven't lost a normal match here, battle royal maybe but when it comes to a match where you actually have to put your hand out or be pinned, we're pretty stellar there. We have no been pinned, we have not give up, we have not tasted what you two have when it comes to tag matches, so why split from the norm, eh?"

He confidently leans back on the sofa.

"Why break habits of a lifetime?" He asks. "Why change things now? You two stay off different pages, stay in ya different books and we'll just continue winning. We haven't been here as long as you or many others, we didn't get a chance to cement a legacy here but there is something here that we want. We want to be known as the team that never got pinned. We want to be known as the team who saw off everyone who stood up to us. We want to be known as the last ever SCW Tag Team Champions. Now it's well within our reach boys, it's well it's so damn close, we can smell it, it's right there in front of us and believe every single word that I say here that we will be the ones that have these belts for the rest of eternity."

Daniel puts his hand on the belt.

"The closest you'll ever come to these belts is when the referee raises them in the air before the match" He says with confidence dripping from his voice. "We might let you take a selfie with them or something but they will never be yours, they will never be in your possession at all. We're going out to win, we're going out to walk out with these belts, we're not gonna show up to give you two a good send off, you're showing up to give us a winning send off lads."

Daniel presses his hands together as he moves forward again.

"See only one of us gets our fairytale ending." He says waving his finger. "It's not gonna be you two. you're just gonna have to put up with that familiar disappointment you're so used when it comes to title matches because me and Os ain't gonna show up just to end up losing our belts, behave yourselves if you think that anything is gonna change. Nothing will change, you will end up losing in another big title match as usual, we'll defend these thing as usual. It's the way it's gonna be and you'll do fuck all to change that."

Daniel looks down at his watch.

"We have to cut out now, but Dmitri, Tuscini, this is probably gonna air way after Christmas, so I hope you got everything you wanted." Daniel starts. "But if you put these titles on your wish list to Santa, Santa's only gonna disappoint. We'll see you at Full Circle, but I'm telling ya now, it's not gonna be a very good night for ya."

Daniel stands up, straightening his jacket as the scene cuts to black.  
>

Twitter: @DanielJMorganEE

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 04:42:48 PM »
 NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

Narrator:  On January 14, 2018, at Full Circle Pay-per-View we will see James Tuscini and Dmitri, as the Tag Team Unholy Alliance, defeat Daniel Morgan and Osbourne, as the Tag Team London Underground, to become Sin City Wrestling Tag Team Champions. I won’t take up more of your valuable time doing lead-in comments. I now turn you over to James Tuscini, Pinky del Ferrando, and Dmitri, who are in one of the bars in the Gold Coast Casino and the three are having a few drinks to celebrate their upcoming victory over London Underground.

WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE

Dmitri picks up his glass from the table the three are sitting and he raises his glass and presents a toast.

Dmitri: Here’s to our upcoming victory over London Underground to become Sin City Wrestling Tag Team Champions!

The three men clink their glasses, call out CHEERS, and their glasses return to the table and they start up a conversation.

James: What do we need to do other than perform our best in our wrestling match to not only obtain the World Tag Team Championship but to also get revenge upon London Underground for their numerous cowardly attacks upon us?

Pinky: I see Casey Williams is on the Pay-per-View card in a match against Max Burke. Since his match is earlier in the card I could call in some favors from my Italian Mafia friends and we can pay a visit to Casey during his match to have a conversation with him.

James:  Uncle I understand how much you want to get revenge upon Casey for acting the fool and taking money from Daniel Morgan and Osbourne to attack us but I don’t believe that violence resolves violence.

Pinky:  It does where I come from.

Dmitri:  Will you two stop with this line of thought? I thought I already had you two understanding that you need to listen to me, and do what I say, and everything will work out and turn out fine. Then I come to have a few drinks with you guys and you start this nonsense talk again?

Pinky:  I have friends in the Italian Mafia and they would do anything to help us get revenge for the attacks.

Dmitri:  Pinky I believe you’ve watched way too many Vampire movies over your years. Vampires are not weak and mindless as they are often portrayed. We are strong and calculating and we wouldn’t survive as long as we do without being on the right mindset. I checked out every lead I’ve heard from you Pinky and so far I’ve run into one dead end after another. From where I’ve done my research you have no official affiliation with any Mafia organizations, for sure not the Italian Mafia, and all you do is blow smoke to try to build yourself up. Just admit that you will never be more than a retired Door Man for the Mark Hopkins Hotel in San Francisco and the Wrestling Manager for James Tuscini.

James:  Come on Dmitri! I’ve known Uncle Pinky my entire life. I find it hard to accept your comments to him just now. Uncle please defend yourself and tell Dmitri the truth.

Pinky:  The truth, James, is that Dmitri is telling the truth. I’ve been trying to pull a scam on you since I started this Italian Mafia story. I figured that eventually you would figure it out and be mad at me so I kept silent. Dmitri is right on the mark James. We need to stop trying to puff ourselves up and try to resolve violence with violence and do things Dmitri’s way so you two can become Tag Team Champions.

THE BOTTOM LINE

Dmitri:  Thanks, Pinky, for understanding. I’m not trying to get in the way of how you two operate but the bottom line is that we have to all be on the same page in the play book or we will have one player thinking we are throwing a pass when the play called is a run. After we have a meeting soon it will be so clear even a blind person could see it. I need to take care of some pressing business but I will contact you for our meeting soon. Be patient. Remain open to suggestions. We will overcome London Underground.

Dmitri thanks James and Pinky for understanding his intentions. He stands up and leaves the bar leaving James and Pinky to continue discussing their upcoming match.

Pinky:  Daniel and Osbourne the paper Tag Team Champions of Sin City Wrestling. Since you two “won” the Tag Team Championship you’ve only faced very weak Tag Teams that didn’t deserve to receive a shot at the Tag Team Championship. It’s easy to retain a Championship Title Belt when you face only weak opponents. Now you have to face one of the toughest Tag Teams in the history of wrestling, Unholy Alliance, and we promise your reign as Sin City Wrestling Tag Team Champions comes to an end at Full Circle Pay-per-View. You have been running from James and Dmitri since you first obtained the Championship Title Belts but now you have nowhere else to run. You are being hunted by two determined and vicious predators, James Tuscini and Dmitri, and they have you backed into a corner and you have no way to escape.

James:  It’s easy to talk tough, to pound on your chests, brag, and puff your chests out, about successfully defending the Tag Team Championship when you haven’t once faced a Tag Team that was at the level of average in the sport of wrestling. When you are a Pit Bull in a dog fight and all the promoters do is send Chihuahuas up against you then of course you are going to win the fights. But now you two, who I will classify as “wannabe” Pit Bulls, now have to face two real, true, mean, and vicious Pit Bulls in me and Dmitri. You want to brag about the other so-called “dog fights” you’ve been in against nothing but weak and pathetic so-called Tag Teams? You want to brag that you can soak a paper bag in water and then easily tear up the bag? I’m glad that Management finally decided that the only way to humble you two, to shut you two up, to humiliate you, and expose you for the frauds you are, was to send the toughest Tag Team, Unholy Alliance, against you.

Pinky:  There are only two outcomes you two can achieve in this match. One is to defeat Unholy Alliance, the most dominant Tag Team in Sin City Wrestling, and prove to the world you are as good as you claim you are, or, you will be easily defeated by Unholy Alliance and be proven to be the frauds everyone knows you are. Well, guys, let’s get to the raw statistical numbers here. You have a 10 percent chance of defeating James and Dmitri and you have a 90 percent chance they will defeat you. Damn! I love those statistics! Do you two honestly believe you can overcome their overwhelming advantage to successfully defend and retain the Tag Team Championship? If you really believe that you two are the most deceived people on the planet.

James:  All this positive talk, and knowing that Dmitri will be giving us great information shortly, makes me feel so great I’m sure if we play the slot machines in the Casino we will be huge winners just as we will be huge winners at Full Circle Pay-per-View when we obtain the Tag Team Championship from London Underground. You up for some gambling Uncle?

Pinky:  Sure! As long as you provide me the money to play the slots. Also if I end up losing my money on the slots instead of winning will you cover my losses?

James:  There’s no need to talk about covering losses. I’m so positive right now I know we are going to drain those slots of their jackpots and walk away huge winners. From now until our match at Full Circle it is nothing but positive vibes for us. We will defeat the slot machines at the Gold Coast Casino and we will defeat London Underground at Full Circle.

JACKPOT

James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando finish their drinks then walk out of the bar into the main casino. They head for the slot machines that take $10 tokens and they both start playing. Within a few spins of the slot wheels both James and Pink hit a major jackpot. We notice that James hit a Jackpot worth $1,000 and Pinky hit one for $5,000. Not the biggest jackpot on their machines but still significant for how short a time they’ve been playing and it shows how great things are going for them.

James:  I told you positive things are coming our way Uncle. We both won a jackpot quickly on the slots and you even got way more than I did with your jackpot. Next meal we have you’re buying.

Pinky:  Not a chance James. You not only make more money as a wrestler than you pay me as your manager. Also you ripped me off for my Quarter several weeks ago so this $5,000 is all mine. Deal with that Nephew!

Both James and Pinky enjoy the friendly banter and they both laugh about the exchange. They return their attention to their slot machines with the goal of draining the machines by hitting all the jackpots. The Network needs to move on to other items so they cut to a commercial break.

Black Jack Bitch

We come back to the Casino where we see Tuscini and Uncle Pinky still having a good time over the slots machines as a few feet further we see Dmitri sitting down at the Black Jack table, being accompanied by his lovely partner Gothika. Who is wearing a long black dress that is clinging nicely to her body, but not too tight for the now growing stomach. She is rubbing her hands across her stomach, feeling the hunger inside of her as she is looking at the dealer with a burning desire in her eyes while licking her lips. Only to cause Dmitri to chuckle while telling the dealer to hit him another card before turning his attention towards Gothika, lifting his hand towards her chin and pushes her face towards his.

Gothika: What??

Dmitri: Didn’t you already feast on Rocky??

This causes her face to turn grumpy, scowling towards him as she bares her fangs for a few moments before extracting them back into her mouth.

Gothika: You are no fun, it was only a nibble and I have to feed OUR triplets you know.

Her attention turns back to the dealer, licking her lip as she is eying him up and down. Taking in every inch of the young 21 year old student that is trying to earn some extra money. Licking her lips as she can hear the heartbeat pumping through his artery before turning her attention back to Dmitri with a look of desperation

Gothika: Can’t I just?? I mean, I’ll be so fast that he will not even notice that I have left this chair.

He chuckles as he sees her pleading eyes, rubbing her stomach as he can hear the sounds coming from it as he knows that she is hungry. He grabs her hand and kisses the back of it before staring into her eyes.

Dmitri: If you are a nice and patient Damia, I will have a special surprise for you later when we get back to our hotel room. Hit me another card please

Dealer: You sure sir?? You already have 18 points.

He turns his gaze towards the dealer and shows his dark red eyes, built with anger as that causes the mood suddenly to change in one half of the challengers for the tag team titles.

Dmitri: I suggest you just let me deal with the consequences of my actions my young boy. I think the risk of losing this hand is far less of a life or death scenario compared to when I allow my partner to feed upon your blood

Gothika:  (whisper) Oh please do, all I need is a minute or two… please.

Her gaze turns to his, we now see blood red eyes and her fangs are now fully extracted, causing the dealer to swallow visibly scared and hands Dmitri another card. This turns out to be a 3 of Spades. Dmitri grabs the wrist of Gothika, causing her to lose her trance upon the young dealer and turn back to the reality that they are in.

Dmitri: Like I said, you will have a surprise waiting for you after we go back to our hotel room later on my love. But now, I wish to see your cards.

The dealer shows the two cards that he has drawn earlier, showing a King of Hearts and a Jack of Diamonds.

Dealer: Congratulations  sir, you once again won a hand.

Dmitri grins as he sees a handful of chips being pushed towards him by the dealer, pulling on the wrist of Gothika as he notices that she wants to grab the wrist of the dealer and sink her teeth into his flesh. Nodding his face towards hers as in a no, causing her to sit back and being very impatient.

Gothika:  How long is this going to last??

Their attention is suddenly distracted by the slots machines further down the casino, where we see Uncle Pinky jump up and down of happiness believing that he has won another big time price.

Uncle Pinky:  Nephew!! I’m going to retire a wealthy man!! I just won the….

The huge eyes that he has almost popping out of his head slowly turn into a large disappointment, as there is no money coming out of the slot machine. Uncle Pinky is looking at the three cherries that is in front of him on the slot machine and can’t understand what is happening.

James:  What’s the matter Uncle?? Did the Slot machine swallow your wallet??

He and everyone else around Uncle Pinky start to laugh as Pinky is slowly starting to get upset. Hitting the slot machine from the side, in the hope of money to still fall out of the machine. But nothing happens, causing Pinky to get more violent.

Dmitri:  Oh boy, perhaps you should feast upon the newest inductee of the 500 wealthiest people alive

Gothika  Him?? Oh no!! I may be hungry, but at least I have my limits Dmitri!! I can steel feel his sweaty hands all over my back and lower from that one hug he gave me!! You didn’t jump the gun right away to stop him either!! And then… that sudden feeling of…..

Gothika suddenly pukes all over the blackjack table as she remembers that one time that Pinky hugged her and didn’t let go. Causing her to feel something that she wished she never had felt. Causing Dmitri to laugh as the shot turns back to Uncle Pinky, who is now being warned by the Casino security.

Security:  Please sir, we would like to ask you to step aside from this machine.

Uncle Pinky:  Never!! First I want my price money!!!

The security team get annoyed and start to drag the old man away from the slot machine as he is trying to hold on to it. Causing James Tuscini to get up from his seat and trying to get in between

Dmitri:  Oh boy….

<Font color=grey>Finally the security convinces the two men to walk away with them as they will give them the money they have won so far and a free offer to enjoy the luxury suite of the hotel above the casino. Only to have Bertha, the cleaning lady sit at the same slot machine where Uncle Pinky was sitting and throws in a coin. Causing the device to start to let out another alarm and this time large sums of money falls out of it and she jumps up in joy. Causing Dmitri to laugh as he turns his attention back to his partner.

<Font color=limegreen>Dmitri:  Let’s just keep this secret for Uncle Pinky, he will never survive this.

The two grin as the shot slowly fades to darkness.

The final time part one

Dmitri is seen taking his partner back to their hotel room, with a blindfold upon her eyes as to hide his surprise for her. She is eager to know what he has in store for her as the shot widens, causing us to see that Miss Rocky Mountains is sitting on the bed smiling happily. Looking forward to have Gothika bite her neck like she has done the last Climax Control, watching as Gothika gets annoyed with every second that passes.

Gothika:  Damnit Dmitri, this isn’t funny anymore. I …. Wait a second.

She suddenly stops talking, as she smells something familiar that she had smelled recently. Causing her to grin while licking her lips and baring her fangs.

Gothika:  My aren’t you a cheeky girl?? Telling me that you had other plans.

Both ladies giggle as Dmitri takes off the blindfold and kisses Gothika on the cheek, causing her to turn her attention towards him for a few moments.

Dmitri:   Why don’t you two have a moment or two of fun, while I am going to do some talking.

She kisses him on the cheek before turning her attention back to Rocky, the two giggle as they are having some chit chat while Dmitri walks over towards the sofa in the other side of the room. Staring into the camera as he grins and bares his teeth.

Dmitri:  And who say that vampires are heartless monsters???

He takes off his jacket and places it gently across the table before sitting down into the sofa. Placing his hands behind his head and sighs for a few moments.

Dmitri:  It’s the one show where sentiments are going to be sky high and people to this very same day are still saying that they cannot believe it. That the company that once brought out great names is closing their doors. Disbelief, always the surprise element of that what they never expected. Such a shame that you people do not look past the seemingly obvious that is in front of you. And you may wonder, do only humans make these mistakes? I guess a judgment call is a mistake that everyone can make. Or at least how in the hell you wish to interpreted to begin with. Just like you two huh? The SCW World Tag Team Champions. Mr. Daniel Morgan and Osbourne. How fitting that the men that tried to crawl into corners and little holes to stay out of sights, plotting plans to conquest a world of wrestling names from a far and use names to keep their hands clean. I guess hygiene is always an important rule in the lives of those who are just like the filth of this world. Incapable to be saved and undesired to be granted another opportunity to redemption. But I will gladly understand the pointless attempts to push your attempts to bring the tricks of the mind closer to a possible insanity.

And yet where has the reality been all this time? The reality of admitting to have a finger into honey pot of power that egotism brings to the dance when it comes down to obtaining championship gold? It gives you the leverage of taking that extra step, knowing that the world will never tell you to stop. Until that moment will come that the results of your actions will be put under the magnifying glass of reality… and that judgment will follow shortly. Something that for the likes of you Osbourne and Mr. Morgan? Oh I know that the confidence oozing from your own wellbeing is enough to believe that this will be another day at the office. How sweet…. Yet so wrong….

The giggling has softly quieted down a bit, we can see the camera zoom in on Gothika who has put her arms around that of Rocky and her head has slowly moved towards the neck of Rocky, as this causes some gasps to escape her mouth before Gothika slowly breaks free and wipes off some blood from her mouth.

<Font color=lightblue>Gothika:  That was nice for now, why don’t we let Dmitri alone and focus on his mach?

The two walk off as Dmitri grins, happy for the fact that his surprise has made Gothika a very happy vampire.

Dmitri:  And was it really necessary to draw our attention this way boys?? To have someone assault a senior citizen? To have him being hit on by Bertha?? Have us being attacked by Casey? Oh just tell me my friends. Was the smock in downtown London too much for the two of you to bear?? It’s just as simplistic as the London Metro system that the underground of your nation’s capital uses to bring people from point A to Point B. it doesn’t take a brain surgeon to understand that people like the two of you get sucked into the emptiness that is called being accepted. Being acknowledged. Being the faces that has dominated the tag team division. Beaten names that were beneath you, beaten those who are below standards of greatness. But why would you lower yourselves to standards that would cause an retired fool to be the attention of your assault?

Because you two are weak.

Dmitri closes his eyes puts his fingers against each other as he seems to be in some sort of thoughts or trance. Breathing slowly as his face seems to be calm and collective, thinking about the words that he just spoke off towards the tag team champions.

Dmitri:  I know it is just merely a four letter word, a weak word to describe weak fools that know that with actions, comes reactions. Yet, you must ask yourselves. Is it the reaction that you had planned all along? Because I know it is rather easy to fool a child with a broken toy, to cause his defenses to be shattered, because he is overwhelmed with the notion that there is anger and hatred. A treat that a little boy is unaware off, not able to comprehend. Expecting a loud scream and blaming fingers to be pointed at others. While the reality of it all is that sadness houses inside of your mindless heads.

Oh I know that Pinky is a dramatic liar, Tuscini is a tough guy. But when it comes down to his human emotions, he just wetted his bed. But me?? I never cared whether Uncle Pinky was harmed, I never cared whether he could have possibly broken a bone in his body. And yet, do I feel that the weak should have a voice in the world of forgotten faces?? How foolish to think that I would turn a blind eye, allowing your attempt to pull the strings of those who are mindless and ignorant like Casey Williams. A giant whose strength is known, but has to compensate the fact that his life has been nothing more than a mere lie.

A lie indeed, a man that just can’t figure out the fact that his life was meaningless from the moment that he set foot inside this industry. How many companies must he devour before realizing that he is merely a joke that hopes that he finds friendship in those who only care about using him. I guess mental stability of those who are fools are accepted these days. Perhaps I should put him out of his misery one day and save him from further embarrassment.
Something the two of you must understand that is inevitable, the fact that you proclaim that your lives had a bullets upon your backs since capturing those titles are wrong. Wrong to the fact that none of those who have faced you truly matter. It’s like putting a toddler in a cage fight with a rabid dog and hear his cries soothes your mindset, knowing that everything is better than the mere notion of you getting in harm’s way. I applaud you for avoiding certain destruction…, that is until now.

He slowly reopens his eyes, the calmness of his gaze has changed into that of sudden rage.

Dmitri:  You proclaim that for us it is all about the final championship belts that has eluded us… oh I admit, the lust for gold is intoxicating. That is at least when you are human, when you are foolish enough to let greed take control over you. Like it has done so successfully for my tag team partner James. Yet for me? Oh I admit, I had fun letting my urges take me over as I remembered after so many centuries of how it was to feel human once more. But sadly, this time I just want your head spiked up to the highest point of where my neck muscles will make me realize how helpless you have become.

You see boys, you are wrong about this predicament, you are wrong about the fact that I just want those championship belts and tell the world that we have done it once more. No my foolish fools, I am about to embark upon a quest to silence the filth that comes out of your brain and your mouths. I want to silence you, I want to limit your existence and wonder, wondering what could have happened if you hadn’t made that call. To take you upon the road of bread crumbles. Because in the beginning there’s so much to use, causing your brain to think you will make it. But unlike hunger that will always come back…. The bread will ultimately come to an end… where you will desperately try to seek for crumbs to postpone the inevitable. But soon my friends, soon the crumbles will end up the void that will end the championship reign of the London Underground. You just never knew it until it is too late.

With that Dmitri walks off as he turns to the loud giggling of the two ladies as the shot slowly fades to darkness.

Offline London Underground

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 04:47:12 AM »
 The camera starts focused on a table full of drinks, empty and half empty glasses cover the varnished wooden table as the round of rock music can be heard playing in the background. The camera moves out to see Daniel J Morgan and Osbourne sitting at the table on one side, Daniel dressed smartly in a blue suit, while Osbourne wears a silver suit. Daniel wraps his hand around a pint in front of him, lifting it to his lips and taking a sip before replacing it on the table. He looks confidently down the camera.

"Well, well, well. If only my predictions of who our opponents would be, is on par with me picking lottery numbers, cause I was proper bang on with those predictions, wasn't I?" Daniel says smiling. "As predicted, Dmitri and James Tuscini happen to be our last opponents in Sin City Wrestling, the last team to taste that 'orrible taste of defeat"

He runs his finger around the top of the glass, slowly circling it.

"And last night, we took the time to rewatch what they had to say about us." Daniel says looking at Osbourne. "I don't know about you big fella, but I was more then a little bit disappointed at what they had to say."

Osbourne nods his head.

"I was disappointed in general with what I saw if I'm proper honest." Daniel says softly. "I mean, how is it acceptable to watch someone throw their guts up on a card table, and think that alone would make people want to watch the match? Haven't been in this game as long as those two but if I was a fan, who needed to get excited about a match, I wouldn't be sitting there thinking that I'm gonna sit and watch a match cause someone puked on a table. I'd be thinking what I did happen to think and that was what the fuck?"

He slowly shakes his head and shudders thinking about it.

"It's a little bit silly, little big egotistical to be sitting there celebrating a win that you haven't, and will not get, don't ya think?" Daniel asks as he looks down the camera. "Leaves the opportunity for egg to be placed squarely on your face to become a little bit permanent. You must have heard the line, don't count ya chickens before they're hatched, right? This you two donuts, is exactly what your doing. Now most people who happen to do that, are usually the same fellas who end up looking like complete tits after the fact. You kinda made yourself look a bit like that anyway to be fair, cause I could be wrong, but I don't remember me or Os laying a single hand on you, do you Os?"

Osbourne shakes his head, knowing that neither member of London Underground attacked James Tuscini, Dmitri or Uncle Pinky.

"Didn't misplace a hair on your heads." Daniel comments. "Casey did and it looks like you two are planning something there. Personally, I wouldn't, I'd focus on the task at hand if I was you two and we are that task at hand. I wouldn't blame Casey, I'd blame us, I mean we was the ones who paid Casey to do it, he was just our hitman so to speak. We did it idiots, blaming him takes away your attention and we want your full attention so you can't make a single excuse when we're done with ya. I gotta admit though, your little promo did give us a laugh, even Osbourne cracked a smile because it's pretty clear, more than a little obvious that you Pinky, you have no friends, let alone friends in the mafia. If you did Pinky, we wouldn't be in this mess right now, would we? Your failure to deliver even the simplest of tasks have resulted in your two boys being in a world of trouble and looking at ultimate disappointment. Pinky, you're to blame for this mess so stop talking bollocks about mafia this and mafia that because we know the closest thing you'll ever come to mafia, is switching on a Playstation 4 and loading up a game."

Daniel wraps his hand around the glass in front of him.

"You dig at us about being paper champions." Daniel says tapping his chin. "But your boys haven't done it, they have never had the belts that we have, so the more you talk, the more pointless you sound. I mean come on ya moron, you think we've been running from your two boys? No, your two boys were too busy chasing after singles gold to actually give a damn about what we had, so old timer, time for you to just hush up, hit an early bird special and be in bed by seven and leave the trash talk to the big boys, the big boys usually have their facts straight at least. You're having a real bad effect on your nephew because I don't think he's used a line from modern day society, speaks like he's just rocked up in a time machine from the seventies with his cliches and lines but the truth is, we beat big teams, The Monstimals would disagree that they're average, Ben's club would very much disagree. Talking dominance too, The Unholy Alliance are the most dominant, really? Fuck, I bet Sinful Obsession are quaking in their boots hearing that, I bet The Bad Boys are shitting themselves knowing they wasn't dominant, I bet every team who's had the tag titles must feel so bad to know they wasn't as dominant as you guys, when ya never won a tag championship...."

Daniel picks up the glass and holds it under his lips.

"That's called sarcasm by the way lads." Daniel says with a smile.

He lifts the glass, taking a sip of the cold lager and puts it back on the table.

"Make your own luck in this world and I think with your inaccurate facts and general real bad trash talk, the universe of luck making is shaking it's head and pissing off on holiday, cause even that is really disappointed in you." Daniel tells them. "I'm a little bit disappointed in you both and your third wheel, because I guess I expected more from you. I mean even your banter is piss poor. I've heard better banter from a couple of five year olds on the street. Seriously Tuscini, when SCW is done and ya just like the rest of us the next morning, trying to figure out the future, sit down and seriously consider knocking this whole lark on the head because you're not cut out for this trash talk stuff. You're really not all that at trying to sell a match, you'd have serious trouble trying to sell a glass of water to a thirsty man."

Daniel smiles down the camera.

"I gotta admit, I'm so glad I never have to watch a Dmitri and Gothika segment ever again after Sunday." Daniel says seriously while looking at Osbourne, before turning back to the camera. "I've seen a lot of people who have made me feel a bit Tom and Dick in my time, but these two take the four tiered cake. I know this game is full of couples but you two proper make me sick. No one wants to see what you do on screen, absolutely no one. You're so damn cliche, you're almost on Tuscini levels. Two vampires in a fed, obvious they're gonna hook up, no surprises there, but just seeing you two on the screen together gives people the tendencies to just switch off, change the channel, put on a bit of Coronation Street or Eastenders, they're soap operas, they're cheesy as fuck, they don't reflect real life, but you two are so much worse. People switch off before they have to listen to you do this I'm gonna use dark works and act all mysterious bollocks to make people think I'm all evil stuff. Sadly..."

Daniel sighs.

"Sadly, I had to force myself to watch that crap to see what you had to say about us." He says slowly. "Worse few minutes of my life, it was like watching a rerun of everything you've ever done Dmitri. Prattle on about the past, try and find a link of whatever past story you want to tell to us, fail miserably, and force people to figure out what the fuck you're banging on about. Talking about hygiene.... The fuck is all that about? Absolutely nothing you said Dmitri made any sense, it was just random babble to make yourself look all dark and mysterious and it didn't work. You came off as a mental patient on the level of talking shit about the world ending because those lot don't make a lot of sense either. Your whole opening chat, all I got from it is that you think that we think this is gonna be another day at the office... The rest was just pointless Fallen style filler, but you're correct, we do feel like this is gonna be another day at the office because, ya know, it is."

He shrugs his shoulders confidently.

"I mean it's not like you've done anything at all impressive lately." Daniel says. "Failed at capturing single gold, failed at stopping Pinky from getting involved when you knew he shouldn't have, failed at protecting him when everything went tits up. Nothing but failure, so why shouldn't this be another day at the office?"

He puts his hands out in front of him, palms up.

"You're already proving it's gonna be, because you're making accusations that have no foundations and that is a standard day in the office for us." Daniel says truthfully. "I mean ok, the Casey thing, yeah, kept those hands clean but who the fuck is Bertha and why should I give a fuck? We had nothing to do with anyone called Bertha, let alone have someone hit on Uncle Pinky. Do you really wanna think about his wrinkly old arse bopping up and down?"

Daniel shudders.

"Fucking terrible thought." Daniel says with a look of disgust on his face. "And if you think jumping on the trains is simple to get you from one place to the other, you've never been to London, have ya pal?"

A confident smirk appears on Daniel's face.

"See, the things you see as simple, like in your little head, beating us, are a lot more difficult then you think." Daniel informs Dmitri. "You see us as simple targets but this is where you're so wrong, you've never been more wrong in your life and if you continue to be that wrong, your underestimation of us, is what will cost ya. We didn't understand your next little rant about broken toys, but we call that standard, we probably understand a line every few minutes or so, but us? Weak? You're constantly swinging and missing today. Only thing you actually got right Dmitri is Pinky is nothing but a liar, but Tuscini as a tough guy? Are you out of your box mate? Tougher girl scouts out there then him. We kinda got bored with you talking about Casey Williams, was almost tempted to switch over and watch Eastenders but we pushed through, but your focus should be here."

Daniel points his middle finger and forefinger towards his eyes.

"Focus here, not on Casey, that was yesterdays news." Daniel tells him. "What lies ahead is us and if you're hell bent on revenge on him, you've lost this match already. Might as well not show up, might as well disappear up ya own arse because this one is over before the bell even rings. I personally don't buy the crap you're saying about not wanting the titles as much as we know you do, because you do, all that I'm not human bollocks is a lie really, because you do want what human's want Dmitri, or you wouldn't have chased J2H for so long, you wouldn't have chased Calvin Harris, you wouldn't have chased anyone who had the top gold. This doesn't go beyond the gold for you, it never has and it never will, deep down, that human heart still beats, you still have human desires, you still have emotions. If you didn't what's with the love bullshit on Twitter towards Gothika? Fact is, you're as human as Tuscini and you will both suffer human fates and you'll both feel what human's feel when they have to taste that defeat and come Full Circle, those human emotions will be running wild, the pain of defeat, the disappointment of looking in to Tuscini's eyes and both feeling that feeling of failure, knowing just like a human, you've made big mistakes."

Daniel waves his finger at the camera.

"And this is a mistake that will eat at ya for eternity, because there is no second chances for you two. There's no chance of Tuscini telling everyone he hopes he gets another shot at the titles." Daniel informs him. "This is the end of the road and your journey will stop as epic failures. Not many things in this world are certain, but what is, is after Sunday, the last ever SCW Tag Team champions will be London Underground."

Daniel picks up his beer as the camera zooms out to see Mackenzie Page and Charlotte Elliot sitting on the other side of the table from Osbourne and Daniel, drinks too in front of them.

"It's a shame." Mackenzie remarks.

"What is?" Charlotte asks.

"He just gets good at those things and he never has to do one again." Mackenzie says with a smile in Daniel's direction.

Daniel picks up his glass and drinks from it before placing it down on the table.

"You never know, might come in handy someday rallying the troops or whatever." He tells her. "Nothing wrong with being a bit of a motivational speaker to kick people up the arse when they need it. Seems to have worked well for you lot when ya need it."

Daniel smiles in the direction of the women, his eyes switching between the pair of them.

"Some of us don't need motivating to kick people in the bollocks." Charlotte says, pointing a thumb in Mackenzie direction.

"Some of us hate people more than others." Mackenzie says to group.

"Right..." Daniel says. "Another round is needed. Give us hand Os."

Daniel stands up as the camera moves around the fairly quiet east end pub, just a few customers around at this early stage of the day. Daniel moves towards the bar and Osbourne follows him over and Daniel looks at the barman.

"Same again please mate." Daniel says with a nod.

The barman moves behind the bar, but the door swings open, causing him to stop and look towards it as a well dressed man walks in the bar, shadowed by six other men. Instantly Mackenzie and Charlotte spring to their feet as Osbourne steps forward, an instant look of anger on his face. The barman senses the danger as the atmosphere completely changes and the few that sit in the bar also seem to sense something about to happen, and quickly make a beeline towards another door.

"I've just got to..." The barman stumbles out. "I gotta...."

The barman quickly runs through to the back room, nervously looking behind him as he shuts the door and a lock can be heard turning in the door. Daniel looks towards Osbourne, his eyes burning a hole through the new arrivals.

"Now I know you don't like him or his crew, I know you can't stand them at all cause you think they're nothing, but lets just wait and see what they're after." Daniel tells Osbourne. "In the meantime, must be help yaself day."

Mackenzie and Charlotte move next to Osbourne as Daniel walks behind the bar, his hand reaching for a glass as he puts it under a beer tap and pulls down on it, his eyes not moving from the seven who has walked in and changed the atmosphere immediately.

"Well Alex, you're a bit far from your own manor, don't ya think?" Daniel says looking at the leader now known as Alex. "There's me thinking you didn't venture out of the north side to come down to anywhere, let alone my area."

Daniel lifts the glass, finishing up pulling the pint and raises it to his lips as he waits for a response.

"Well usually I wouldn't unless I have a reason to." Alex says firmly as he steps up to the bar, his henchmen still very much standing behind him.

Daniel walks back around the bar, his eyes still on Alex as he sips from the glass, his eyes never leaving Alex.

"Don't tell me you've finally come down here to speak to Os after he put you in hospital for a few days." Daniel says trying to hide a smile. "Really shouldn't have insulted him."

Osbourne grits his teeth as he looks at Alex, clearly serious history between the two being reignited by Daniel's comment.

"That giant turd is lucky he's still breathing." Alex says looking at Osbourne, causing Osbourne to step forward but Daniel shakes his head.

"Well, I'm sure you didn't come here just to throw a six year old style insult." Daniel says with a smile. "I mean you leaving North London to come and pay me a little visit, well, that just don't add up for a guy like you who only appears because he thinks his mere presence is enough to make people piss their pants."

"Because it works." Alex tells Daniel, the two men's stares not leaving each other.

"I think you must be losing your pulling power cause so far, I haven't pissed myself." Daniel tells him. "And if that's what you're waiting for, you might as well pull up a chair, have a pint, cause it's gonna be a while."

Daniel lifts the glass to his lips.

"So you might as well state your business now because I got things to sort out." Daniel tells him. "Plane rides and all."

Alex takes a step closer as Daniel raises the beer to his lips, waiting to listen.

"I'm taking you back to Christmas Eve." Alex starts "Where you and this fucking ape decided to beat the hell out of some people."

Daniel points behind him.

"Thought I recognised that scruff bag there." Daniel says.

The camera zooms in on the man to show him as the ring leader that Daniel and Osbourne decided to move on from the streets just a couple of weeks ago.

"Bruises healed well I see." Daniel says confidently.

"These are my boys." Alex tells him. "And you and the gorilla attacked them."

Daniel puts his beer down on the bar and looks across at Alex, his head tilted as he slightly nods at the man.

"We would rather look at it as cleaning the streets personally." Daniel says as he tilts his head in thought. "But it does beg one slight little question. What was your boys doing on my streets? What possessed you to put a couple of your lot in my area, causing grief to local people. They wasn't exactly quiet and under the radar, they stood out like sore thumbs. Now if I stuck some of my people around your manor, without explanation, or without wanting something, I'd be looking for trouble."

"Because I heard a little rumour that you've gone soft Daniel." Alex tells him. "You've fucked off to America to get groped by men and I thought maybe it was time to expand my operations."

Daniel shakes his head in disappointment.

"Oh dear." Daniel says as he looks at him. "Let me help you out with something here. If you're looking at being a sneaky bastard and taking over and you want to send in a spy or two to figure out if what you're hearing is true, you need to have a little bit more up here."

Daniel taps Alex on the side of the head, indicating brains.

"You've gotta think about it more." Daniel says trying to educate him. "You've got to look at it in the bigger sense. Now you wouldn't send a toddler to drive a car, as much as you wouldn't buy a cage for your pet goldfish. What you've done is bought a cage for your pet goldfish, because you've sent in children to do a man's job. None of them had a brain cell working between them cause even the dumbest of animals know that if you're gonna scout something out, if ya gonna look for a new place to lay your head, you need to be quiet about it so that any dangerous creatures out there won't see you. What your boys did was come in and make a whole lot of noise without finding anything out."

"Is that so?" Alex says with a smug tone.

"That is so." Daniel responds. "See, they didn't come here, have a look around and see what was going on. They didn't duck in and out of pubs and listen. They found a little street corner and hassled good, hard working people trying to go about their day. They smoked cheap weed and drunk cheaper beer and tried to intimidate and that is just amateur hour. Now there's only one reason to make a complete nuisance of yourself in that sense and that is to get my attention."

"And we did get your attention." Alex says proudly. "Cause you've now given me a reason to come down here and take over there place. You attacked my boys unprovoked. Wars have started over less."

Daniel picks up his pint and takes another sip of it before looking at Alex.

"Oh yeah." Daniel admits. "Wars have been started over less, but is it really a war if it ends before it begins. You've come here presuming things you shouldn't have."

Alex looks intrigued by Daniel's comments, not sure what to make of them.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Alex asks.

"Well, you think I've fallen in to your trap." Daniel says with a smile. "You think you have a reason to go for a little takeover bid, and I presume you've come here because you think you're about to give me a bloody good hiding, am I correct?"

The henchmen behind Alex start to nod and smile, two cracking their knuckles.

"Just the law of the jungle." Alex says with a tone of arrogance.

"Ah, but you have a little problem you don't know about yet." Daniel says calmly.

"I don't see the problem." Alex replies. "We out number you, you've put your hands on my boys. There's not a gang in London that will take your side in this, you will be wiped out before too long."

"Hands on your boys?" Daniel says with a smile. "You mean your nephew there?"

Daniel points to the ringleader from Christmas Eve, causing Alex to go wide eyed.

"What's the matter? Look like you've seen a ghost." Daniel tells him.

No response comes from Alex as he tries to figure out how Daniel got his information.

"You really think I wouldn't find out?" Daniel asks Alex. "Soon as I gave him a wallop, Os and I walked away, went for a pint, but something didn't feel right. People never seen before appear and act like twats, what was there game. So I sent a couple of people out to find out."

Daniel points towards a smiling Charlotte and Mackenzie.

"Oh and the things they found out." Daniel says with a smirk. "They found out who he was, and then they dug a little more, and found out that you was planning this from the second you heard I was handing things over to my brother. You never planned on me being back, because for some odd reason, you knew I'd succeed in Vegas and while I was looking that way, you'd be getting your feet under my table. It was a good plan in essence, but piss poor execution."

Alex bites his lip as he looks at Daniel, unable to find the words.

"Execution is everything in this game." Daniel informs him. "Because while you think you're here, you're justified and kicking my teeth in to start up a war, get every outfit on your side cause it looks like I've started it, by kicking the shit out of your lot first, you aimed to take away my credibility but imagine the surprise you will have when you see I come off a lot better out of this then you do."

"That is not possible." Alex stumbles out.

Daniel can't help but smirk at him.

"More then possible." Daniel tells him. "Imagine how every gang is gonna feel when they see that while you thought you held the kings, I held the aces. Thing about traps, you gotta get it right, so very right or you end up looking like a tosser. Right now, looking at you, I get the feeling in a short time, you're gonna look like a tosser."

Alex straightens up as he grits his teeth.

"See, you showed up here, giving it the big un, expecting more, but like you saw an opportunity when I went away." Daniel says waving his finger at Alex. "I saw an opportunity the second I found out who he was. I knew you'd be here with ya feathers up like a peacock trying to walk to walk, and talk the talk, in fact, it was coincidence that I put around the place exactly where I was gonna be, just cause I knew it was too tempting for you to resist. So I had a little word with my brother."

Daniel pauses for a second.

"You know my brother right?" Daniel asks.

The door behind the men opens, but the seven men's eyes are locked firmly on Daniel.

"Right little unhinged nutcase..." Daniel says trailing off.

Behind the seven men stands David Morgan, baseball bat in hand. David swings the bat at the knees of the closest man, a sickening crunch echoing around. Osbourne grabs a hold of Alex and drilling him with a heavy right hand sending him against the bar. Two move towards Charlotte and Mackenzie but Osbourne turns and grabs the two as Daniel picks up his pint and drinks as the chaos continues. Osbourne takes the two men by the head and slams their heads together before throwing them across the tables, sending glasses crashing.

"That looked like it hurt." Daniel says with a wince.

Charlotte and Mackenzie look at Osbourne and shrugs. Daniel looks toward David, who is standing over the man holding his knee and swinging the baseball bat wildly, keeping the other three men at bay but Osbourne moves towards them and spins one around and wraps his hands around his throat and tosses him hard against the door, watching the man slump. Osbourne turns towards the remaining two and spins them around, hitting one with a huge punch sending him flying and spinning in to the other one, cracking him with a hard headbutt. David nods impressed.

"Someone had their Weetabix this morning." David says impressed.

Osbourne walks over to Alex, picking him off his feet and starts to hit him with hard punches to the head as David moves over and joins the group. Osbourne picks up the bloodied Alex and hold him in front of Daniel. Daniel calmly puts his pint back on the bar and looks at Alex with a slightly tilted head.

"So how'd ya plan work out then pal?" Daniel asks him with a smile on his face.

Osbourne holds Alex with one hand, and hits him hard around the back of the head.

"That's Osbourne's way of saying that I asked you a question." Daniel says seriously. "But I understand, you save that energy because it's gonna be vital in terms of your long term recovery. I did warn you execution is everything and you proper got bent over there and done in the wrong way. So I want you to take this as a very strong warning."

Daniel moves his head a little closer to the man.

"Next time you jump above your station and think you can rule the world. Just stop there and have a little think about it." Daniel tells him. "Because I don't care if you're a gangster, or if you're opposite me in the ring, or opposite me in any walk of life, I'll always be one step ahead of you. Keep your little fucking hoodies, your suits, and yourself out of the east end, or there will be a war, and you won't like the end results."

Daniel smiles at him.

"How's your credibility now?" He asks as he sharply points his head behind the bar.

Osbourne takes Alex and throws him across the bar, causing glasses to break around him. Osbourne looks around the scene and dusts off his hands. He turns his attention to Daniel.

"What's wrong with you?" Daniel asks "You look disappointed."

Osbourne looks around the bar, pointing at the fallen bodies and back towards Daniel.

"Wankers!" Osbourne yells out, much to the shock of the group. "Waste of my time!"

With that, Osbourne storms out of the pub, leaving Daniel, David, Mackenzie and Charlotte looking around each other in shock.

"Did he?" Mackenzie asks surprised.

"Nah." David adds.

"What the..." Charlotte comments.

The camera turns back towards Daniel.

"Well that was a turn up for the books." Daniel says raising the glass.

"WASTE OF MY FUCKING TIME!" Osbourne can be heard shouting outside the pub.

Daniel smiles as the group make their way to the exit and the camera fades.
>

Twitter: @DanielJMorganEE

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 04:19:30 PM »
 THE CIRCLE IS COMPLETED

Narrator:  Ladies and gentlemen...children of all ages...I have breaking news for you! The circle has been completed. What circle you ask? The circle that clearly links Daniel Morgan and Osbourne, also known as London Underground tag team, to the vicious attacks that were perpetrated against James Tuscini, Dmitri, and Pinky del Ferrando. Now that the circle has been completed to show London Underground were the attackers the only thing left for Unholy Alliance to do is to complete another circle which is to destroy London Underground and take possession of the Sin City Wrestling Tag Team Championship Title Belts.

We join James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando, along with Dmitri, in the dressing room of James and Pinky, located at the Gold Coast Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. They are having a discussion about recent events with attacks after attacks on them and to discuss their upcoming Tag Team Championship match against London Underground.

James:  Well guys we have come full circle. We were brutally attacked time after time and we couldn’t directly attach the attacks to any person or persons. We had assumptions who the people were behind the attacks but without hard evidence it is hard to make accusations.

Pinky:  That cowardly attack by London Underground, by paying Casey Williams to brutally beat us down, mostly me by the way, proves that they were behind the attacks. At least now we can make direct accusations without anyone complaining we are falsely accusing others.

Dmitri:  That’s the problem with you humans. Your human feelings and compassion always get in the way of logic and reasoning. From the first attack I’ve stated it was Daniel Morgan and Osbourne, London Underground, behind the attacks. You two kept telling me to chill out and keep silent as we shouldn’t be falsely accusing anyone. Well was I right as I said I was?

Both James and Pinky give a woeful look toward Dmitri and both admit he was right all along.

James:  Yes you were right.

Pinky:  You were right Dmitri. Sure glad I didn’t make a monetary bet with you on your claims.

Dmitri:  Just listen to me and obey me from here out. I am not one to make things up. I’ve been around way too long to play games with others. I will meet up with you two at another time so I can tell you my strategy for our Tag Team Championship match. Until our next meeting you two be careful and keep looking over your shoulder. With the Tag Team Championship on the line there’s no telling how desperate London Underground will be to do things to try to stop us.

Dmitri stands up and he turns to leave the dressing room. He turns around and walks toward James and Pinky with his hand outstretched and we assume he wants to part on a handshake. Just as James and Pinky stand up and reach out their hands toward Dmitri we watch as Dmitri grabs both of them by their wrists and he pulls the two toward him. The three are cheek-to-cheek and Pinky and James are wondering what will happen next.

Dmitri:  Don’t fail me boys. I’m giving you every opportunity to listen to me, follow my directions, and we earn the Tag Team Championship. If I thought for an instant that you two would betray me I would bite both your necks and drain your blood. I won’t do that to friends but if you cross me in this match and you fail me that might just happen when our friendship crumbles. Have I made myself clear?

James:  Very clear.

Pinky:  Crystal clear. Uh do you mind letting go of our wrists now?

Dmitri realizes he has an extremely strong grip on the wrists of James and Pinky and he quickly lets go of their wrists when Pinky utters that request. Dmitri turns and walks out of their dressing room and he quietly closes the door behind him. The cameraman returns his attention to James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando. The looks on the faces of James and Pinky are priceless.

WHEN DID YOU KNOW

James:  Well damn Uncle that was a rather interesting and strange encounter. Time for us to fully lay ourselves in the hands of Dmitri and follow his directions. I know you want to go after everyone who attacked us, and I understand how you feel, but we have been directed to stand by and follow what Dmitri is telling us so that we accomplish what we are being sent into Full Circle Pay-per-View to accomplish.

Pinky:  I understand also but it is damn hard to hold back when you want to beat the crap out of those who attacked you. I will follow Dmitri’s instructions but maybe I can hope for the best anyway. I can hope that London Underground totally fall apart and start attacking us outside of the rules and then we have full legal rights to defend ourselves. I can ask my friends to...

James:  To do what Uncle? Dmitri just exposed you as a wannabe Italian Mafia guy. Why did you make all that stuff up? You could have just told me the truth instead of trying to trick me.

Pinky:  Growing up as a kid in San Francisco I was treated as if I was worthless. Then the best job I could get was as the Door Man for the Mark Hopkins Hotel in San Francisco. Before I retired they sold the Mark Hopkins to another company and that company halved my retirement so that I get half the amount I should have gotten every month. People look down on me for working at a Door Man for the Mark Hopkins Hotel. Nobody took me seriously. When you took me on as your Manager in Wrestling it was, for me, a way to get noticed, to be somebody, and I jumped at the chance. I developed the Italian Mafia thing to give myself a little more boost. James even though the Italian Mafia thing was made up at least being your Uncle and your Manager is the real deal. Thanks. By the way when did you start to realize I wasn’t a real member of the real Italian Mafia?

James:  Remember when you had to go on an assignment at a restaurant in New York and you thought it was going to be a “hit” on someone? Turns out it was nothing more than a publicity stunt on the part of Hillary Clinton to be seen with “regular” people in public. Then you had the incident where you had to “deliver” things and you thought maybe you were making a drug or laundered money delivery right? Turns out they assigned you to work the counter at Jimmy John’s to “deliver the goods.” And that one you had where they assigned you to “make a hit” and you  were so sure it was a legitimate Italian Mafia hit on someone and what did it turn out to be?

Pinky:  It was an assignment to be a special guest player for a Minor League Baseball team. I just needed to step up to the plate for my turn at bat and make a hit in the game and my contract was fulfilled.

James:  So have you consummated any drug deals, delivery of laundered money, or put a legitimate hit on anyone for the Italian Mafia? No! I’m sorry that you had a rough life Uncle but we’re on top of the world now, you received the Manager of the Year Award in Sin City Wrestling, and you are about to be the Manager who helped arrange Unholy Alliance becoming Sin City Wrestling Tag Team Champions. Be proud of your accomplishments. Be yourself. Don’t try to be something you are not.

Pinky:  Thanks, James, you are right and I need to be happy where I’m at in life and continue to move forward.

WE’VE COME FULL CIRCLE

James:  So here we are Uncle. We’ve come full circle. The circle is complete and we are about to hold the Tag Team Championship in Sin City Wrestling. This should be an easy match for us. The only reason London Underground has looked half-way decent in their Tag Team Championship defenses is that they’ve only been required to face very weak tag teams. They’ve faced teams that were thrown together for no apparent reason causing two wrestlers with nothing in common trying to take on the Tag Team Champions. Then there are those teams that Unholy Alliance easily defeated and then a week or two later those Tag Teams we defeated we sent to face London Underground for a shot at the Tag Team Championship. What the *bleep* is up with that? We defeat every team thrown at us and we don’t get a shot at the Tag Team Championship but those teams we defeat get the shot instead of us? Talk about Management throwing such mushy softballs toward London Underground those softballs are softer than marshmallows. At Full Circle there are no more softballs being thrown toward London Underground. They get no more free passes by facing only weak and pathetic Tag Teams. They get hardballs in the form of myself and Dmitri and we are so damn hard we can cut diamonds with our hands. London Underground is in the record books as Tag Team Champions, and that can never be taken away from them, but when the entire world knows they remained as Tag Team Champions only because Management refused to send tough Tag Teams against them, then the truth is known to everyone.

Pinky:  I will be at ringside and if there is anyone running in to interfere in the match, or to distract the wrestlers, they will be dealt with by me. I may not be an official Italian Mafia member but I do, in fact, have enough Whup Ass in my body to kick the crap out of anyone who tries to influence the match. We already told Daniel that Whup is, in fact, a valid word and it is in the Dictionary so now he realizes his mistake of claiming that Whup isn’t a valid word, his mistake is going to haunt him for the rest of his life.

James:  I’m getting hungry Uncle. Ready to go out in town and get some food and drinks?

Pinky:  You don’t have to ask me twice!

James and Pinky put a few items away in their dressing room before they are ready to go out for some food. They walk out the door of their dressing room with the cameraman following them. The camera remains focused on James and Pinky until they exit the Casino and hail a taxi. Once they are in the taxi and the taxi drives off the cameraman cuts his feed and our screen goes black.

A short pause and then we hear a familiar voice...

Dmitri: Humans are so stupid…

The words come from the mouth of the other half of the Unholy Alliance, as he is walking outside in the dark. Having the thoughts run through his mind of his one on two encounter with James Tuscini and Uncle Pinky earlier on. Shaking his head about what they had said and how Uncle Pinky was trying to still persuade them about his Mafia connection, what he never had. It angered Dmitri, it made him resent him. Yet he knows that James is fond of him, he himself remembers how he loved his family when he was human. He stops, he picks out an old fashioned amulet  attached to a chain out of his pocket and opens it. He stares at what’s inside as the camera turns around and zooms in. showing two pictures. One very old of his family when he was still human. Very yellowish and barely able to distinguish any facial features. But to him he knows what the picture looked like and it is very important. The other is a recent taken picture of the love of his life, Damia whom is better known as Gothika. He sighs, remembering that they are close to become parents. How everything has changed over the time that he was in SCW, a time that is coming to an end.

Dmitri: You and our babies are now my family… along with our friends.

He hasn’t said the word yet of friends as he grinds his teeth, remembering the attacks from London Underground.

Dmitri: And what do you do when your “Family” is being hurt? You retaliate. You strike back to those where it hurts the most. And in case of the London Underground , it is their SCW tag team championships. I guess humans cannot help themselves making them more important than they truly are. Or should I just say, that ego takes a loophole with their own imagination?

He sees a light burning of James Tuscini’s Uncle's bedroom. Dmitri is curious what is going on, as he allows his vampire powers to cause him to float over towards his window. These powers he promised he would only use if it really was necessary, trying to live a near human life as possible beyond the wrestling ring. He stares over, he sees Uncle Pinky staring at a computer screen where Dmitri sees the face of Bertha while he is mumbling something.

Uncle Pinky: Ha!! Just a few more days and then you will see my nephew and Dmitri blast those scurvy London Underground fools teach them a lesson!! And take home the gold!!

There’s a moment of silence as Dmitri expects Pinky to finally turn off the screen as he suddenly sees him move closer to the screen with his face. He almost throws up at the sight of Uncle Pinky as he slowly floats back to the ground.

Dmitri: Like I said, humans are stupid.

Dmitri:I guess perspectives on life is what you make of it isn’t it?? people obviously point out to the things they feel are negative. It’s how you postpone your boredom isn’t it? It’s how you amuse yourselves over the misfortune of others. It’s quite interesting to see how easily you are distracted from the one thing that should have been on your mind for the entirety. But I’m sure fortunate that you wish to dig into my personal life and tell me how much I suck. Those are your assumptions aren’t they champs?

He closes the amulet and walks further, there’s a strong wind blowing through his hair as he stares at the darkness that is ahead of him. Covered up with the lights of Sin City, Las Vegas. Signs that causes your eyes to avert to bars, casino’s, hotels and so on and so on. Dmitri rolls his eyes as he really hates this place.

Dmitri: It’s sad though that you wish to place assumptions that would trouble a fool like a Travis Nathaniel Andrews. That I haven’t achieved anything as of late, trying to get under my skin isn’t it? It’s so biological determined that people all do think alike, it’s genetically determined long time ago that none of you look alike… and yet we are all created equally. It’s interesting to see it over and over and over again. I guess you could have offered the opportunity to do exactly the opposite what your job tells you to do isn’t it?

And yet, you didn’t. Why is that?

He grins, he puts his hands in his pockets of the jacket that he is wearing. He passes a small club. He enters it by pushing open the door and walks into a club where there’s only a few people dancing. He walks over to the bar and orders a glass of red and receives one. He turns around and sees the sign in the window that has caught his eye from the first moment and grins as he reads: “Nosferatu”

Dmitri: I should have told about this place to Damia, maybe she would have come also.

Suddenly his demeanor changes, there’s no emotion on his face and his eyes has changed to pitch black as coal. He closes his hands around the glass of red before lifting it up to his mouth and pours the remainder of the glass down his throat in one swift move. He shakes his head and turns around before staring into the eyes of James Tuscini.

Dmitri: Why are you here James? It’s not a safe place for humans. I…

Tuscini looks around and nods towards Dmitri to move closer while he looks around.

James: I know we have been friends for a long time, we have been tag team partners for a long time. I know that after this show our paths as tag team partners will probably go their separate ways.

Dmitri: Look, James...

James: Look, I know. It’s ok man. We have done everything that we both said we would achieve in SCW. Between us, every singles championship belt has been held by us. And nobody can take that away from us.

Dmitri nods, he looks around and sees that nobody is having any interest so far in Tuscini.

James: And all we have yet to achieve in this federation, is to win those SCW tag team championship belts. The belts that are being held by London Underground.

Dmitri: James….

James: Shhhh, let’s not get out of this moment alright?? It’s our moment! You see, people made fun of us. People disrespected us. They never took us seriously. They never understood the bond between humans and vampires is a bond that is truly Unholy. But we made it work!!!

Dmitri wants to warn James to keep it quiet as some vampires suddenly look over towards them, having caught the scent of a human being. Namely his tag team partner.

Dmitri: James… I…

James: Don’t worry, I know. I will follow your lead and together we will become SCW Tag team Champions of the world!!

Oh hi guys, anything I can do for you?

Dmitri sees James Tuscini stare at the eyes of three young vampires that are thirsty for his blood. Before James can react it is Dmitri that gets between them and bares his fangs, that are larger than any of the three vampires causing them to realize that he is far more powerful than them as they slowly back off.

James: Friends of yours???

Dmitri rolls his eyes as he takes Tuscini with him to a different place

The final nail

Dmitri: Do you feel lucky punks??

The words from the classic Dirty Harry movie, made famous by Clint Eastwood, echoes from the mouth of Dmitri who stands in a dark corner of the street,  having a street light hover over him showing some of his features while the rest of him hides in darkness.

Dmitri: You may wonder why I am quoting this movie line that has been used over and over again. And I’m sure that at any given moment of time that everyone has even used it once or twice. So why the significance of this one time compared to every other punk ass kid that wanted to be like Clint.

Maybe because I don’t feel the need to be like him, maybe because I feel that I want to know whether London Underground feels that they are lucky or just that damn good. And I’m sure that when you look at the fact that you are holding those tag titles, looking at whom you have beaten, then that answer should be pretty easy isn’t it? And yet, I know that deep down inside you had to think about it before you answered that question isn’t it boys??

And why is that??

The light flickers, as if there’s a wire loose or the lamp itself is running on the end of its energy causing the shadow to fall over Dmitri and have him re emerge every few seconds as the wind blows his hair in front of his face.

Dmitri: You see boys, what I’ve learned from the great champs is that they resort to childish behavior when it’s time for it. But they know when to turn the switch when it comes down to the nitty gritty. Something that you of all people should know, but still.

You see boys, it’s the fact that this is your last supper in this world that would not have to enter your mouth through a straw has not sank into your brain hasn’t it? You do have to understand that I really don’t give a shit anymore whether you told Casey or the national guard to stop us…, because you can’t and you won’t. You won’t boys, it must be hard to comprehend the undefeated streak may come to a very abrupt end at the final show of the company. To think that you put everything on the line, just merely to play a prank on us. Is that what British humor is all about? To uphold a legacy that is beyond boundaries of acceptance that either you get it or don’t? Come on now, it’s not like you ever get the opportunity to walk into a room with the modern day version of Monty Python and survive the day to tell the tales of stupidity and laughter?

It’s quite simplistic to think that we are this close to enter comedy central and watch another tale come to an abrupt end at the feet of London Underground. Oh no…. when pride is at stake my friends, there won’t be any moments left to entertain the crowds. When the fact that you have had your opportunities to undo the things that you have done and yet fail to do so…, then it will be our moment to crack your skulls and watch you scream in agonizing horror.

Dmitri grinds his teeth, there’s a look of anger upon his face that slowly turns into the icy cold stare of calmness. Not allowing his rage to take over his mind.

Dmitri: No longer is the essence of it all what happened to Pinky and to us, the eyes are now set upon that six sided ring. The essence is where who truly wants it the most, the fact that I have yet to taste tag team gold, that I have yet to see the reality in your eyes that you know that you can beat us. Oh you can proclaim to the world so many times what is wrong inside the brain of the two men that oppose you, yet you haven’t come even CLOSE to do something that would really stop us. Only cowards hide in the shadows to strike, only cowards pay off others to do their dirty job. Only cowards hide behind excuses and skirts that are only knee high. And yet when cowards are locked up in a place where they cannot depend on others, where they cannot hide. They change into the beings that they truly are.

It’s like the tale of the wounded animals isn’t it? To suddenly find that extra strength to overcome all odds that is stacked against you and strike. Beating Travis Nathaniel Andrews and whatever partner he could find to scrub his back and fiddle with his toes doesn’t even come close to what we can do inside that six sided ring. Because their single handed brain cells could not think beyond the fact that they had an opportunity at your championship gold. Me and Tuscini have an opportunity to walk out as the team that ended your silly games. That has the opportunity to shove it to everyone out there that thinks exactly what you said to each and everyone out there. That we can’t do it anymore, because WE ARE SOFT?? WE ARE BENEATH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU??

I’m sick and tired to be overlooked, laughed at, spit at. I am tired of being ignored, never to be even cared about by those who are in the locker room. Those who know that they don’t stand a chance against me, those who know that they hate my single fucking guts. And you know what boys? After each and every single night that I get home, I get to walk into the arms of the one woman that gets me. To be held by the ONLY one in SCW that loves me. While the rest are just merely disgusted by their own lives and need to reflect it upon me. And you know why boys? Because they cannot handle the fact that they cannot accept failure, they cannot accept that I dare to be different.

You talk about me losing the world title? I pride on the fact that I have been the corner stone of this company even if it was for a few moments. I pride in the fact that I can look into your eyes and don’t care if you do beat me. Because in reality I have already beaten you. Of all the tag team champions that I have faced with my tag team partner, you two are truly at the bottom of the lake when it comes down to being the very best. Not even close to the likes Team B&J, not even close to the Jet City tag team combination, or even the Monstimals. And you know why tough guys? Because they were real, they had pride and they didn’t needed little fucking idiots to do their job. Am I pissed? Oh hell yeah I’m pissed. Pissed over the fact that my final match in this company has to be with two stupid pricks that disgrace those tag titles. But that’s fine with the likes of you isn’t it? Because when it’s all set and done, the cowards that you are don’t give a damn how you kept those titles.

But know this London Underground, you will regret the fact that you crossed our paths. You will regret the one single moment that you woke up and realized that you were alive. Because when me and Tuscini are through with you, you were wishing you weren’t.

Good fucking night

With that Dmitri walks off as the shot slowly fades.