Author Topic: A True Legend  (Read 378 times)

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
A True Legend
« on: December 15, 2017, 09:10:38 PM »
 Greetings, salutations, good evening, darlings!

I am sorry that I have not been able to sit down and give a proper promotional video. I have been so busy taking another company by storm, and reinventing myself. How does one move forward when she has accomplished so much already? Leave it to me to find a way.

Times change, and so do things. I have changed. I have gone from having to always be right, always being the prettiest, always being the most decorated, to being right, being the prettiest, and most decorated champion in SCW’s her-story. I'm sure my knock off clone would like to argue against my point, but I don't have time for talking in circles. I am far too busy in my careers and in my life for that.

Did Christian Underwood beg and plead with Mikah to participate in Climax Control’s 200th landmark episode? Did he send flowers to her door in an attempt to sweet talk her into competing? If she weren't the champion, she would not take part in this show, because the simple truth is that she is a poor imitation of me. Why invite the imitation when the real thing has humbled herself to be here?

I will answer that for you, you cretins. They wouldn't. She should thank her lucky stars that she robbed Mercedes of that belt just in time for this show. Or perhaps she shouldn't. Perhaps she should beat herself up for it, knowing that she is forced to compete on the same show, so that she will forever be compared to me.

Everyone watching at home will see the truth. The undeniable truth that Sin City Wrestling has tried ever do hard to hide from them. I am better. As a matter of fact, not only am I better than Mikah, but I am the best Bombshell ever to grace the six sided ring, touring all over the world. My wrestling skills are on point. I have fashion sense for days, henny. My presence is undeniable. And my record speaks for itself.

Everyone thought that Misty or Roxi Johnson were the be all, end all of the Bombshell Division. Many also slated Vixen as the top of her game. All three were pioneers of the division. They were truly the golden standard. And I beat them. Each one of them, and oh so many others. I am the one that built the division. I brought in talent from all over, just because they needed to be taught that there is no one better than Cordelia Darling.

I was a teacher, a ruler, a true goddess, gifted to Sin City Wrestling by sheer luck. I was only signed to be a segment piece to draw attention to Las Vegas. The fans wanted more. They demanded it. As much as they hated to admit it, they knew that I wasn't the run of the mill model turned wrestler. They knew I was a genuine treasure in this business, even when I didn't see it myself.

I would thank them for it, but I put in all of the hard work. I put in the hours in the gym. I collected a team that swept up every single piece of Bombshell gold in ONE NIGHT! I gave up my personal time to bring the best talent that this sport had to offer, just to knock them down, one by one, and never ONCE did I receive a thank you for it.

But, in the spirit of the season, I will grant one kindness, and I will simply say “You're welcome.”  you're welcome for all of the energy I invested into SCW over the last three years. You're welcome for risking my safety, and my beauty, just to entertain you. You're welcome for becoming the undeniably best Bombshell to ever step foot into SCW, and you're welcome for proving that brawn, brains, and beauty, all wrapped up in the perfect package, is truly possible.

I will thank Sin City Wrestling for giving me a platform to grow. If it were not for their willingness to give my edgy fashion show a chance, the world would not be as gorgeous and bright thanks to me. I owe a very minimal amount of thanks to SCW.

As for why I have not been able to appear lately, it is because I am a very important, very busy person. My time is worth much more money than I would get by appearing in SCW. I am doing a kindness to the fans and to the company that took a chance on me. I needed my chance to say goodbye.

What better way to say goodbye than to beat the only person in SCW that I have never faced, and therefore never beaten, in Odette Stevens? Also give me a chance to defeat another legend in Amanda Cortez, a woman I was fortunate enough to compete alongside in the Mean Girls. Throw in Zuri and Alexis as collateral damage, and it makes for the perfect send off to my SCW career.

This Sunday, it is with a heavy heart that I say goodbye. I built my career here. I built lasting friendships. I became a legend here, and I will never forget that. I am humbled to compete, especially with three women who don't even come close to my level of talent. I will be working on strengthening my back so that I am able to carry them all to the victory.

Sorry bout it.