Author Topic: MPC will be crowned champions.  (Read 251 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
MPC will be crowned champions.
« on: September 15, 2017, 07:22:25 PM »
 Friday 15th Sept 2017
Christchurch, NZ
Vlog.

This tag team tournament should be quite interesting considering that the tag team division is on the ropes... but I have to give credit to the bosses and allowing random nobodies to enter and be allowed to compete in the male and bombshell divisions. However, the take up is a little more popular with the men than the bombshell division.... but having 6 teams in this competition is good but most of the names I already know and recognise as they work for SCW but there is just one team called London Underground that I never heard of but they are already casting aspersions on us.

Speaking of which... let’s start off with them because to be honest... never heard of you. But from your promo I’m guessing you have the attitudes of "we are better because we British" and I also got the hint that you think you are better than everyone around here... well let me cast my own aspersions and say that you are mean girl types. Which this is quite sad really... as that cheap and tacky mean girl persona is dead in this company and frankly we don’t need that bullshit. So once us regulars are done with you, you can fuck off back to England and find a job in a department store or even McDonalds or even start claiming those benefits. Paint me a talentless whore and ill paint you as one of those so called "chavs” or hooligans that like to hang around in dark allies. And for the record... I take wrestling seriously... I have won titles and made a name for myself in this company and I’m engaged to be married.

You are not wanted in this company and you are here just to make up numbers like the other half of London underground who will get a rude awakening during their match. You think this match is going to be easy... you are so very wrong... for one the Fallen are in this match... they are the toughest women in this division and like myself and Jessie have held the tag titles multiple times. If I was you... I would be watching the Fallen because they take no prisoners.

You two chippy Londoners got that? Or do you want more hints. Ok... you are not going to win full stop.... you won’t be walking away as champions. You will be heading home to lick your wounds.

Got it... good.

Moving on....

Next... Kate Steele and Cynthia Warren... interesting combo.... but here is an interesting fun fact... Kate Asked if she wanted to tag for his tournament... i said sure... but never heard anything back. That’s bad considering she is supposed to be a member of MPC. Kate Kate Kate... why didn’t you come back to me? Or would you rather partner with someone who hasn’t been in the ring for god knows how long and is easy to boss around?

Whatever the case.... I’m a little disappointed but in a way, I’m not as I’m partnered with Jessie, which we work far far better together.

Anyway i think you can come up with a better partner than Cynthia warren... but that’s my opinion. But good luck Kate.

Next....

The Angel Clan… the mother and daughter combination… it’s slightly refreshing to have a mother and daughter tag team as we see so many brother tag teams and sister tag teams, however, this tag team of yours is very inexperienced, with the inexperience coming from Athena Gabrielle who has yet to step into the ring and already has the nickname “the future savior”, which is a pretty big thing to tag yourself to… as there is no such thing as a savior. Anyway… Gabrielle I hope your girl has been training hard because everyone will be zeroing on her to get the win including myself and Jessie, she is the weakest link in the team.   I hope Gabrielle you have been teaching her well and I hope that she understands that mommy can’t always defend her little girl…. A lot of work for you to do outside and inside the ring.

Good luck Gabrielle.

Next… Heavy Metal Mania…

This should be highly amusing... as I think pretty much every bombshell has faced Twisted Sister and I haven’t. but one thing I am going to do in this match is avoid Heavy Metal Mania at all costs and if Twisted Sister gets into her head that she should bring weapons into the match… then I implore everyone in this match to stop what they are doing and rid the psycho maniac from this match.

Twisted Sister and Iron Maiden… I have never been in the ring with you, but I have watched videos of your matches… if you can call them that. And all I can say is you are dangerous but beatable.  Jessie and I are going to have fun bouncing you psycho’s around the ring.

And finally…

The Fallen…

Do you know how longs it’s been since I’ve stepped into the ring with The Fallen in tag team action… 11th January 2015… two years at Inception where it was The Fallen verses MPC vs. The Freakettes vs Jade Manendez-Arcador & Crystal Millar.  Obviously and no surprise really The Fallen won.  And this is why The Fallen are the most dangerous of all the teams in this tag team match… and this is why I am warier of them than anyone else.

Gothika and Raynin… past result predict that you are going to dominate this match and might end up winning the tag team titles.  The thing is that it might happen, but there are five other teams in the battle royal and you are going to have a tough time even getting into this match or even win this match.  Gothika & Raynin… we have fought several times in tag team and singles competition and each every time you come out on top.  But not Sunday night… Sunday night Jessie and I are going to win this match and like my win against Mercedes, this is going to be a rare win and this will promote Jessie and I as tag team champion.

Sunday night new champions will be crowd… MPC will be back on top.

Amy steps aside and Jessie steps forward.

"Here I am again, back in the tag team title scene with Amy as we kick off this down under tour as one of several teams in this glorified clusterfuck of a match for the vacant Tag Team Titles, it doesn't matter how many the bosses throw at me and Amy because I think we're overdue for a third tag team title reign."

"London Underground, two rookies who got lucky by being thrown into this tag team match but there's the key word, rookies, everyone else in this match eclipses you in terms of experience in an SCW ring and if you manage to avoid being eliminated first I'll be surprised!"

"Angel Clan, I don't know what's up with your daughter already being old enough to wrestle and I don't think it’s worth the headache, we may be allies outside the ring but inside the ring and during this match? It's every woman for herself and if we have to eliminate you to win so be it!"

"Quite frankly I'm surprised they were able to find someone crazy enough to team with Twisted Sister but apparently Iron Maiden fits the bill and whilst I shudder at the thought of Twisted Sister holding a title we're not about to let that happen!"

"Kate, we may be friends but it's like I said to the Angel Clan, all bets are off in this match, Cynthia might be looking to cement her return with a title win but that's not going to happen, the only good news is that Kate won't take it personally."

"And last but not least we have The Fallen who have returned to SCW for the millionth time, like Cynthia they may want to cement this with a title win but that's not going to happen and in the end we will win the tag titles!"

Jessie and Amy walk out of camera shot and the scene soon fades out.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino