Author Topic: A first Class lesson  (Read 329 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
A first Class lesson
« on: May 26, 2017, 10:40:01 PM »
 The scene opens up in a classroom, where it looks like an old school house. With all wooden desk facing the front of the classroom, where we see a giant chalkboard front and center in the classroom. Soon enough a pair of high heels can be heard clicking and getting louder and louder. As the cameras soon get a glimpse of none other than the First Class Mean Girl and supermodel Veronica Taylor. As she soon made her way to the chalboard she looks at the camera with her resting bitch face.  As she soon picks up a piece of chalk right under the chalkboard and begins writing the word basic in big bold pink letters. The sound of the chalk on the board cut through the building after a few minutes she soon beings to speak in her normal bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Basic what is a basic? What does it mean? Quite frankly its a woman who could never come close. To be a real woman, someone with no class, no style, and no elegance.  Someone like my opponent the former Bombshell Roulette champion the woman who thinks she can stand in my way and get in the way of my goal? No, no no. There is no one who is going to get in my way to my goal and that is to once again become the  Bombshells Roullete Champion.

Veronica, smirks at the proclamation. As she then writes the word example then writes her opponents Jessie Salco. She then circles her name to make sure it stands out even more than usual.

Veronica Taylor: Slowcow what is it about her do you people like? Like really there is nothing even remotely entertaining about that uggo metal head freak. Like you lost your belt but don't think for one second you are going to get a shot at it again? Because I am going to make sure you won't make it to that title shot do you understand me basic?  Tonight is not going to end well for you.

Veronica maintains her smirk as she keeps speaking.

Veronica Taylor: So get ready for your lesson and that lesson is. It's the prettiest people who win its the Mean Girls who run this company and the sooner you understand that the better off you will be.  But until you learn it then I am going to have no choice but to beat it out of you sorry bout it.

Veronica drops the chalk, and blows an arrogant kiss as the scene fades to black.