Author Topic: Jessie Salco Vs Veronica Taylor Vs Chelsea Payne  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Jessie Salco Vs Veronica Taylor Vs Chelsea Payne
« on: April 30, 2017, 08:19:41 PM »
 Post all roleplays here.
Limit: 1 per week

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Online Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 07:54:39 PM »
 RP Title: “Bouncing back in the Big Apple!”

(Kate and Amy where used with permission from their respective handlers)

Despite her team’s best efforts Jessie and Nicolas were eliminated during the Semi-Finals by Lord Raab and Evie Baang who would go on to face Ben Jordan and Sam Marlowe in the finals to determine the winners of this year’s Blast from the Past Tournament at Into the Void but just because she lost her latest shot at catapulting herself to the top of the world by winning the World Bombshell Championship didn’t mean that Jessie wasn’t in action at Into the Void, after all she still had the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship and at Into the Void she was set for her third defense.

Said defense was opening the show as she was taking on Chelsea Payne and Veronica Taylor of the Mean Girls, Jessie had history with both women since Chelsea was her first opponent (and first challenger) in the Blast from the Past Tournament and Jessie’s history with the Mean Girls went without saying at this point but after spending most of the past month competing in the Blast from the Past Tournament it would take some adjustment for Jessie to get back into single’s competition but can she win?

Local metal bar, New York City, New York
Tuesday the 2nd of May 2017, 21:00pm

I know what you’re thinking, typical that a metalhead like me, Shane and Jake hanging out at a local metal bar? Well we do have our reasons for being here.

Number one, we had just seen Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 at a nearby movie theatre and that was just one part of our night out, before that we went out for dinner mostly because we were sick of the hotel food at the hotel that SCW had set us and the rest of the roster up at but most importantly was the significance of this date to a metalhead.

Today was the fourth year anniversary of Jeff Hanneman’s death and we’re all wearing Slayer shirts to commemorate that, I’m wearing a Reign in Blood shirt, Jake is wearing a Seasons in the Abyss shirt and Shane, being the hipster he is, is wearing a Hell Awaits shit, we are also waiting on my partners in crime in the Metal and Punk Connection Kate and Amy as we had decided to meet up here and discuss our matches at Into the Void, at least this year my title isn’t being decided in a tag team match.

No, instead of not having to worry about losing the title without being pinned I must worry about the possibility of either Veronica pinning Chelsea or vice versa and winning the title without pinning me first, good times!

If you guys don’t know about my history with Veronica then you must’ve been living under a rock for the past several years, granted my problems with that bitch didn’t start until after I formed the Metal and Punk Connection with Amy and won the tag titles for the first time from Mercedes Vargas and Traci Patterson but details, details, all you need to know is that she has been a Botox addicted, anorexic and cock sucking thorn in my side for way to long.

As for Chelsea, well I don’t have as much history with her as I do Veronica mostly because she joined the company only a few months ago but there is history there, recent history to boot as she was my first opponent in this year’s Blast from the Past Tournament and the only one in the tournament who challenged me for the title, she couldn’t get the job done before I tagged in Nicolas and let him do his thing against Xander and she won’t get the job done at Into the Void either.

Long story short, just because I was eliminated from the Blast from the Past Tournament doesn’t mean I’m out, after all I’m still the Bombshell Roulette Champion and I’ll be walking out of my third defense as champion!

“Hard to believe it’s been four years since Jeff Hanneman’s death.” Shane commented before taking a sip of his drink, our plan was to locate the bar’s jukebox upon arriving and play nothing but Slayer but the bar staff must’ve realized the significance of the date as well and had beaten us too it. “And four years since your disastrous appearance on that local News Program.”

“Don’t remind me, the fact that that happened right in the middle of that Team Erick debacle didn’t do much to help Team SCW’s cause.” I responded with a nod before grinning as I glanced down at the Roulette Championship. “At least Team SCW won out in the end and I’m now the Roulette Champion again!”

“And more importantly, you didn’t lose the Roulette Title because most of the Bombshell Locker Room came out specifically to screw you over.” Jake added and I frowned, to say that I was kinda bitter over how my first ever single’s reign ended was an understatement. “Did you ever find out why the other Bombshells on Team SCW didn’t come out to help?”

“I think Team Erick put a dumpster or something in front of their locker room, kinda appropriate since I was defending the title in a Dumpster Match.” I responded with a frown before I heard the door to the bar open and looked over my shoulder. “Hey guys!” I said with a broad grin upon seeing Kate and Amy approach us.

“Hey Jess, Jake, Shane.” Kate greeted us before they pulled up chairs to the bar and ordered themselves some drinks. “No spoilers but how was Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2?” Kate asked as Amy leaned forward, I did ask them if they wanted to come see the movie with us but they were too busy training for their matches.

“Not as good as the first but still funny as hell.” I responded with a grin as the bartender handed them their drinks. “I suggest seeing it as soon as you can.”

“My plan is to see it with Joey over the weekend.” Amy responded with a nod and the boys, knowing that I had stuff I wanted to discuss with Kate and Amy, started talking amongst themselves. “As I mentioned earlier I’m busy training for the match against Devona at Into the Void VI and Kate’s busy training for the match against Mercedes.”

“And I’m sure she’s going to be just as motivated as you since she was eliminated from the Semi-Finals last week as well.” Kate added with a nod before taking a sip from her drink. “And I’m guessing your training extra hard for your match against Veronica and Chelsea.”

“You know it.” I responded with a nod before finishing my drink and asking the bartender for another, we had been drinking soda since we got here mostly because we didn’t want to be hungover for when I started my training tomorrow morning. “Today has been the only time off from training I’ve booked all week and that was originally so I could do some promo time for the match until Jake realized that Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 was out and Shane realized that today was the fourth anniversary of Jeff Hanneman’s death so plans changed.” I added before the bartender gave me another soda.

“Yeah, I can see that,” Amy responded before we raised a toast to Jeff Hanneman’s honor, the boys, upon realizing what we were doing and raised their glasses in toast as well. “So, you going to have time to do some sightseeing whilst SCW’s in New York?”

“We’ve scheduled that for week two, going to talk to the bosses about bringing a cameracrew along for my promo over the weekend.” I responded before shrugging my shoulders. “We’ll probably just do one of those sightseeing tours, you know, on an open top buss?”

“Yeah, might be your best bet for getting around the city what with New York Traffic and all.” Amy nodded in understanding before turning to Kate and motioning to the pool table. “Up for a few rounds of pool?”

“Sure.” Kate nodded before finishing her drink and turning to Jake and Shane. “You guys want to join in?”

“Sure, how about you guys face off first, then us and the winners and losers from those games face off?” Jake suggested and the two women nodded in agreement before they went over to the pool table, whilst Kate and Amy got it set up I finished my drink and figured it was a good time to start my promo but with Slayer being blasted out I needed to head outside first so I did just that, once I found a good spot I started on my promo.

“My dreams of winning this year’s Blast from the Past Tournament may have ended last Sunday but I’m still the Roulette Champ heading into the next Supercard Into the Void VI which is more than some people can say.” I commented before hoisting my title over my shoulder. “Don’t get me wrong, my eyes are still set on winning the top prize in the Bombshell Division and joining the ranks of the female Grand Slam Champions but until then I will defend this title against all comers which brings me to my next challengers, Chelsea Payne and Veronica Taylor!”

What a fucking surprise.

“I’d like to be surprised that Veronica was given her thousandth undeserved title shot since the Mean Girls reformed but that would require me to kill a few braincells in a single night and whilst the bar behind me has quite a few beers on tap not only do I not plan on working out whilst hung over but I don’t think I’d be able to kill enough braincells to get to Veronica’s level of stupidity without succumbing to alcohol poisoning! Well, that or spending a night in the drunk tank, either way the bosses wouldn’t be amused.”

And the award for biggest understatement of the year goes to…….

“You know what I am surprised by? The fact that Chelsea Payne was added to the match, I get that Mark added her to mess with Christian but why her and not any of the other Bombshells on the roster? Yeah, I know, Chelsea took me to the limit in my first-round match with Nicolas against the team of Chelsea and Xander but did she get the job done? If she did I would’ve been eliminated in the first round for the third year running and I’d no longer be the Roulette Champion but obviously, that didn’t happen! I get the feeling that Mark only stuck her in the match to shut her up now that I think about it!”

Anyway, onto the actual trash talk and I’ll give you two guesses as to who I’m starting with, second guess doesn’t count.

“Veronica, do I even need to remind you of how your last reign ended at Inception II? No? Too bad because I’m bringing it up anyway! You literally got your ass kicked all over the arena by Amy which would’ve been bad enough if it wasn’t your second defense but low and behold, it was and your reign ended after two defenses, after that my best of three series against Amy started and you waited until the third Climax Control of that cycle to try to invoke your rematch clause, that didn’t work either and after failing to win that Tag Team Battle Royal here you are finally getting another shot at this!”

At which you’ll inevitably fail.

“But as much as you want to deny it Veronica, you know you can’t win, Chelsea kicked your ass on Sunday night and I’ve already beaten you before, I’d almost say that your skills as a wrestler are beginning to slip but that would require you to have any wrestling skills whatsoever but you don’t! you get by on cheap tactics and the numbers game but when that doesn’t work you get your ass kicked and the same will happen in this match, you may as well give up whilst your ahead Veronica because as long as real wrestlers like me, Evie Baang, Odette Stevens, Mikah and Polly Playtime are holding the belts you’ll never have another championship reign!”

Next up is Chelsea.

“And now I go from Veronica to someone who’s been something of a pain in both our backsides! Yeah, I know, bad pun but seriously though, Chelsea what have you done to deserve this shot? Oh, that’s right, you took me to the limit in my second defense/first round match of the Blast from the Past Tournament but couldn’t get the job done before I tagged in Nicolas, so tell me Chelsea, now that there are no tag team partners, me and the world’s most obnoxious supermodel standing in your way of your first taste of championship gold, what makes you think you can win?”

I’ll answer that for you.

“The short answer is, you can’t! The long answer? It’s like I said when I did my promo for the our last encounter Chelsea, you’re a good wrestler but talent rarely trumps experience in this sport and whilst I’m only a few years older than you, I’ve been wrestling since I was eighteen years old and I didn’t join SCW until I was twenty two years old, if that doesn’t give you an idea of how much experience I’ve got over you then just go back and watch my other Blast from the Past Tournament Matches from this year, can you honestly say that you would’ve done any better against the likes of Misty and Evie Baang? I’m sure you’ll answer with some variant of “off course I would’ve” but that’s not the point, the point is that once we’re done with Veronica only one Bombshell will be left standing and you’re looking at her!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Just because I’m out of the Blast from the Past Tournament doesn’t mean I’m down, far from it because for all the tough competition I was put up against in that tournament I only had to defend the Bombshell Roulette Championship once and that was against you Chelsea where you couldn’t get the job done, as for you Veronica? You could never get the job done against either me, Kate or Amy without outside help and this match will be no different! This is the “Heavy Metal Angel” Jessie Salco signing off, Chelsea, I know you’ll give me a hell of a fight, Veronica, I know you’ll resort to your underhanded tactics which, depending on what the wheel stops on, might not be so underhanded but still, but in the end I will be bouncing back in the big apple!”

I went back in the bar as the scene fades.

Offline Chelsea

• View Profile
    • Chelsea Payne
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 11:07:39 PM »
 ~Relevance and the Damage Done~

Promo Part One
Veronica: The one of many delusions

Chelsea appears in front of the camera, leaning forward into the screen of her phone’s camera. The screen is fairly dark and her voice is a bit on the hushed side.

“I love when people claim someone is irrelevant. Obviously they are relevant to you if you take time to mention them. So thank you Celeste, your contradictions during your last promo just put me on the Mean Girls radar. We have an impending future date. I was not satisfied with your cowardly win against me. Phoning it in is not acceptable. But, this promo isn't about you, or the rest of the Mean Girls, excluding the one I am actually facing. The fact that none of you can go a minute without mentioning the opponents of your... friends?”

She stops her train of thought, as a new thought takes over.

“But can you call them that? After what they did to you, you just go crawling back... hmm. But again, I will save that for when the time is right. See something I have is focus which is what lead me to this point in the game. I am not going to get angry at the words of Veronica last week because she did EXACTLY  what I said she would. The woman is a robot. She is Programmed like one of those pull string dolls. Twenty memorable phrases but no more. And once you go through them all, they just repeat. It’s boring.”

She gives a bit of a shrug.

“People want change. They don’t want a gimmick circa 2003. These girls don’t evolve. They keep doing the same thing every time. It is a dangerous business to be predictable. As Veronica witnessed last week. As she will witness again when she goes home empty handed.”

She smirks, obviously recalling her match against the so-called First Class Diva.

“The thing is, maybe she is a robot. The dull empty stare of a woman without direction in life. Does she have a backup plan if she gets injured? What if she gets an injury to her face like Coby? She's pushing thirty so what will she do when her looks start to fade? Plastic surgery? It’s called plastic for a reason because after a while that’s what you look like...”

Chelsea looks to the side and the camera catches what appears to be a figurine of a ballerina in a display case. She looks back at the camera as the idea fully blossoms in her mind.

“...a plastic doll.”

She chuckles before her frown returns.

“The other thing that bothers me is the multiple companies. I mentioned this about Crystal too. And although she proved to me that she was a hard working athlete, Veronica does not have the same work ethic.”

She shakes her head slowly.

“I promised myself I wouldn't get angry at any of the ridiculousness Veronica read off her cue cards. She said that I was jealous. Jealous of what? Come on Veronica. Let's have some facts. What do I have to be jealous of?”

She holds out one of her hands, palm up.

“I can win matches without having a group of people come out. Check, can’t be that.”

Her smirk returns to her full lips.

“Your looks? Please. Maybe when I was a teenager I wanted to resemble someone like you but I am immensely proud to be a latina now. So there's another one debunked.Your fame?”

She puts a finger to her bottom lip and taps it lightly before rolling her eyes.

“You are known for being a bratty unintelligent slag. Best of all, you need to have an equally unintelligent carbon copy back you up in your promos. No thanks.”

She sighs deeply as if the notion on its own was completely ridiculous.

“And what have I done to earn this shot?”

Chelsea genuinely laughs.

“Weak. Very weak. I can't even give you a point for trying. You played right into my hands. You took my bait and in so doing proved me right.”

Her face is completely smug now giving further emphasis to back up her next words.

“I like being right.”

THe smile doesn’t leave her face now. It is fully of mocking smugness. Arrogance on a whole other level.

“And what did you have to offer as the Roulette champion, I Mean besides your name on it? You aren't actually interested in being a champion for SCW. You just want something on your resume to brag about. Because deep down, you know that what I say is true. You know how I know? Because I used to be like you. I wanted to be accepted. I wanted to have people like me so I put on the act that I thought they wanted to see but it didn't fill that void. I could be wrong. Maybe this is exactly what you want. If you are happy with this existence than good for you. I wouldn't be. I actually have dreams and plans. I think about what my future has in store and get excited for it.”

She moves the camera to the side to show her boyfriend Cody, he is fast asleep in their bed. She smiles looking at him and then looks back to the camera.

“And last but not least... You are a two time Roulette Champion in SCW. In all the time you have been here haven't you ever tried to do better? Or are you content to let the others in your group get the higher accolades... but aren't you the founder and leader?”

She raises an eyebrow.

“Curious.”

She appears to genuinely be curious about it until her arrogant smile returns to show that she actually did know the answer but was merely using it to make her point.

“The reason people don’t jump to my defence whenever I say anything is because I don't need it. I can defend myself. And I can actually come up with relevant arguments, not just copy and paste what I have said about every other opponent that faces me.”

She cocks her head to one side, showing that she was getting to the end of her words.

“Win or lose, I will have great satisfaction knowing that you will not be winning either. Oh and one last thing Roni...”

She leans forward, picking up the paddle that she had smacked Veronica’s ass with many times the week before and shows it to the camera before smacking it on her leg.

“How does your ass feel? You know after being physically and metaphorically... beaten by me...”

She shakes her head as she laughs. She turns the camera off abruptly.

:::Technically this is not On Camera but it is a public event that anyone could witness so therefore it can be referred to

It is a SCW fan event. Chelsea is sitting at her table when a bunch of people all crowd the table carrying replica paddles, much like the one she had used to tan Veronica's ass at the last Climax Control.

“Will you sign this Chelsea?”

Chelsea pulls the cap off her gold sharpie and gladly obliged. She goes through the group.

“You really gave it to her Chels!”

Chelsea smirks, “Only doing what her parents should have done years ago.”

A couple people chuckle but others look slightly offended. Chelsea brushes it off. She knew corporal punishment was a touchy subject to people but honestly, she had gotten whacked in the ass by her father growing up and it hadn't done anything but teach her to be a good kid that listened to her father. She loved and respected him and even had a certain amount of respect for others who actually deserved it. Maybe... just maybe if someone hadn't ‘spoiled the child’ in Veronica's case, she might not be the bitch she was.

After the group leaves, one angry mother comes up to the table.

“I can’t believe you actually support beating children!”

Chelsea sighs.

“There is a difference between giving a misbehaving child a smack on the butt and actual abuse, ma’am.”

She scoffs, flipping her hair.

“Violence never solves problems. We need to teach children to express their feelings. Talk reasonably and resolve conflicts without any kind of abuse.” the woman shoves her nose in the air. “You being in this profession at all is just teaching kids to use violence to solve their problems.”

Chelsea folds her hands in front of her.

“Why did you come today?”

The woman seems to have an agenda and it seemed wrong for a woman with these views to be at a fan event supporting it.

“I am part of an action group called Cultures Unified Not Terrorized.”

Chelsea coughs.

“Did you seriously not double check what the acronym of that spells?”

“It doesn't matter. The point is I am here to spread the word to all you... athletes... that you could be doing something way more valuable with your time. Instead of sending the wrong message to today's youth.”

Chelsea stares at the woman.

“You do realize the training and work we put in to do this right? Most of us don’t wake up one day and are in the ring the next.”

The woman rolls her eyes

“You said ‘most’. So there are some who do?”

She shrugs, folding her arms across her chest.

“Unfortunately, there are people who get into professional wrestling for the wrong reasons and then get hurt.”

The woman seems to have dropped some of her hostility.

“But most of us did not come to this decision lightly and most of us know what it takes. Yes, we use words, get on camera or take to twitter to call each other out but this is not the type of thing I would do to someone randomly. The people I usually call out, are other wrestlers or somehow involved in the wrestling business or they said something to me first. Sure, it’s not the best environment for kids but it is your job as their parents to teach them right from wrong, not us. The world will not accommodate what you believe is right, you have to show them how to behave in a rigid world. I get what you are trying to do and I am not saying it isn’t a good cause but honestly, coming here today and yelling at us for doing what we love is not the way to get anything accomplished.”

The woman’s mouth opens up and down but no words can come out.

“I am not going to stand here and shout profanities at you for doing what you love which is obviously your kids. You just want them to feel safe. I get that. I just hope that when you decide to protest something, you come and talk to the people involved as a rational adult. Sometimes you might learn something valuable.”

The woman stands there, still silent before turning and walking away. Chelsea sits down in her seat, or rather flops down in her seat. For a brief second, she had wanted to yell at the woman but realized that, sometimes you had to pick your battles.

Promo Part Two
Jessie: The lucky one

This promo has Chelsea not operating the camera herself, but rather she is sitting on a set of large rocks. The breeze is moving her dark hair around and in the background you can see the Pacific Ocean.

“Yes... Jessie is Lucky, because if not for your partner, you would not still be disrespecting that title by shoving it into backpacks and gym bags.”

She shakes her head.

“There has been talk that I am not a challenge to you because your team won our match at BFTP. But did you really? Do you even call that a win? Letting Nicolas pick up the slack? The fact remains, you couldn't pin me and tagged in your partner when you knew you were losing. We both know that if that had been one-on-one, like it should have been, I would be holding the Roulette title.”

She nods her head along with her words.

“I left you a mess on the outside of the ring and you just conveniently overlook that so you can make some half baked argument about me not getting the job done? You tagged your partner in when you couldn't take it anymore. You are no better than Veronica needing someone to come help you out. And then? I left you face down on those mats and Nicholas had to come scrape you up. Once again disrespecting the title. If you can't handle me in a tag match, I highly doubt you can handle me singly or in a three-way dance. Even if our other opponent is about as useful as a bag of rocks.”

Thinking of Veronica only seems to make Chelsea shake her head in disbelief that Veronica even is in the match at all.

“All any of this does is negate everything you said and it makes you a liar. I have done everything tasked to me. I may not have beat Crystal but I damn near took her to the limit. And I impressed Mark enough that he knows a viable talent when he sees one. That is why he is vouching for me. It isn't favouritism. Like I said, I could have used my father’s reputation to get me bolstered up the ranks. But I didn't. I wanted to earn my shot. But I also wasn't going to sit on the sidelines and wait for it forever either. Because those are the people that stay stagnant. The ones that have to sit and cry about not being noticed yet don’t make people take notice either. The ones that bitch and moan to Christian until he gives them a title shot only to phone in every match until the big one comes up.”

Another shrug.

“And if we are going to discuss what it takes and champion behavior, let's get right to the nitty gritty shall we. You complain about the nature of this match, how even if you don't get pinned, you could potentially lose your title. How is this any different than me losing in our BFTP match? Because we both know that had you not had Nicholas there to bail you out, I would be wearing gold. If I didn't get saddled with a partner that didn't want to actually win, I would be carrying around the roulette title right now.”

Chelsea hops down from the rocks, crossing her arms across her chest.

“Jessie, you are a lack lustre champion. You issue challenges then complain that you got one. You complain about the match type yet you hold the roulette title, a title that is the perfect representation of chaos and unpredictability. Something neither you or Veronica can maintain. It's true you need talent to be a wrestler but you also need charisma and we both know there are a lot of women here that have the charisma of a wet paper bag. The ones that aren't bold enough to say things to your face or at least on camera. I have never not said things about people that I have not gone on camera to say.”

She is obviously making reference to Celeste commenting about ‘hearing’ about any shade when Chelsea has said it all on camera. It was meant for her to hear about.

“Other than the things I listed, I really don't have an issue with you. I don't have a goal to murder your career or make you bleed. My desire to have the Roulette title isn't personal towards you and I would pick apart anyone that held it when I wanted it. Second chances rarely come in this world and I don't intend to let this one end like the last one.”

She walks forward so that she’s filling the shot only with her upper body.

“So you can write me off if you wish, but when I get my hand raised... and when I go home to Coby, it will be as the Roulette Champion. Bank on that.”

She blows a trademark kiss at the camera before it goes dark.

Online Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 08:00:50 PM »
 RP Title: “On top of the world.”

Into the Void VI was just a few days away and with it came Jessie’s third defense of the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship against Veronica Taylor and Chelsea Payne, following her unsuccessful attempt to reach this year’s Blast from the Past Finals Jessie is looking to bounce back from her loss by retaining the Roulette Title and reversing her fortunes from last year’s Into the Void where she lost the Bombshell Internet Championship to Melody Grace in a Tag Team Match with Amy Marshall against Melody and Natalie McKinley but can she win.

Statue of Liberty, Elis Island, New York
Tuesday the 9th of May 2017, 11:00am

Because hey, when else am I going to get a chance to do my promo from within the Statue of Liberty’s head?

Okay, there are other reasons we are at the Statue of Liberty, since the tour started we had been doing quite a bit of sightseeing both on and off camera and with Into the Void closing off the Mid-West tour we figured that we should close off the tour by visiting a world-famous place.

Jake’s initial suggestion was the 9/11 monument because, as has been mentioned a few times, he’s an Iraq War veteran even if he doesn’t look the part, we quickly agreed and where going to do that today but then I remembered that I had scheduled promo time for today and we agreed that filming a wrestling promo at the 9/11 monument would be distasteful to say the least so we went with Shane’s suggestion instead which was the Statue of Liberty.

Don’t get me wrong, we will still be visiting the monument, it’ll just be off camera and in our least offensive band t-shirts, in other words our Bloodstock T-Shirts.

But enough about that, for now, I do have two opponents to worry about as well as I head into my third defense of the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship against Chelsea Payne and the strangely quiet Veronica Taylor, Chelsea had some stuff to say but what that stuff was I couldn’t tell you because I don’t like to watch my opponent’s promos during the lead up to an event such as Into the Void and Veronica? Well if she had said something I would’ve said the same thing regarding whatever comments Chelsea had made in her promo.

Strange that the one who has been aggressively campaigning for a shot at the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship since my first match in the Best of Three Series against Amy has been quiet now that she has her shot! It’s almost as if she knows that she can’t win with me and Chelsea is the same ring as her! Scratch that! That would require Veronica to be intelligent and she can’t even spell ugly correctly so yeah, maybe she forgot?

“Okay, smile for the camera!” You may think that that is a tourist taking a picture of the gorgeous view of the New York City skyline with their friends or family posing in front of it, nope! Turns out there are a lot of SCW fans on this tour of the Statue of Liberty and once one fan spotted us amongst the crowd the requests for photos, autographs and everything in between came just as quickly as Mark Ward does whenever he tries to get with a woman, the male fan snapped the picture of me with his girlfriend whilst I was holding up the Bombshell Roulette Championship and they quickly swapped places. “You know, I didn’t expect to see someone from SCW at the statue, I thought you guys would be training.”

“I have been, it’s just that today’s my day off.” I responded before posing for the camera with the guy whilst, again, holding up the title I would be defending in a few days. “Only downside is that I think the tour guide is getting pissed off that I’m getting more attention than him.” I commented as I nodded towards the tour guide who was getting annoyed at this point, most of the SCW fans on the tour had had their pictures taken with me or had their autographs taken already but they seemed to be more interested in talking about meeting up than anything the tour guide had to say, I usually don’t get this much attention outside of Bloodstock!

“Eh forget about him, you’re the main attraction now.” The guy’s girlfriend responded before she took the picture off us and they walked off, I went up to one of the windows that showed the city where Jake and Shane where waiting.

“Jess, if we had known that there would be this many SCW fans on the tour we would’ve insisted on charging money for each picture and autograph.” Jake commented with a grin on his face as the tour guide tried to become the center of attention again, you can probably guess how well that is going. “You’d have probably made enough money to pay for the next two years of Bloodstock in advance if you had!”

“Jake, this tour cost almost fifty dollars.” I pointed as I folded my arms. “I think even the most diehard SCW fan in that group would balk at me charging even just a couple of bucks per picture or autograph, especially when they can use that in the gift shop.”

“Who needs cheap souvenirs that’ll probably break after a week when they can get their picture taken with and/or get the autograph of their favorite SCW Bombshell?” Shane pointed out with a shrug of his shoulders and I had to admit that he had a point. “Just saying, some fans would probably mortgage their house for that.”

“Let’s not encourage that in the current job market.” Jake responded with a facepalm and Shane laughed. “Speaking of souvenirs, are we going to get any once we’re done with the tour?”

“Shane just pointed out how they are one of the biggest wastes of money this side of Mean Girls Brand Shampoo so what do you think?” I asked and the boys laughed before nodding in agreement. “That said, I will do my promo whilst we’re up here, just gotta wait for the tour to end.” I added with a shrug as I glanced towards the tour group.

“Yeah, it might be a bit noisy for that right now.” Jake nodded in agreement as he glanced over at the rest of the group. “And since there’s a couple of kids present and one of your opponents is Veronica Taylor we might get some dirty looks from the parents in the group.”

“Jake, they haven’t even noticed the fact that I’m wearing the infamous Cradle of Filth shirt.” Shane responded as he glanced down at his shirt, the only shirt in his wardrobe that has caused him to get caught up in fist fights on more than one occasion and I’m not going to say why it’s so infamous on camera, just search “Cradle of Filth Jesus Shirt” on Google and you’ll get the idea. “Do you really think they’ll stir up that much of a fuss over a few swear words.”

“Actually, they have noticed.” Jake responded as he motioned towards the parents who just so happened to be giving Shane the evil eye at that point in time. “I think the kids are the sole reason why you haven’t been punched yet.”

“Not that that’s stopped some parents who go to Chuck E Cheese nowadays.” I muttered under my breath as I rolled my eyes, fortunately for us the tour guide seemed to be done with the tour at that exact moment and was leading the rest of the group down the stairs. “So, what’s the plan? We stay up here or you guys head downstairs and I’ll join you later?”

“Let’s stay up here, the autograph seekers didn’t really give us a chance to admire the view.” Jake responded and we nodded in agreement so whilst Jake and Shane admired the view and took pictures of each other in front of it I got started on my promo.

“I’d almost say that I’m on top of the world but the Statue of Liberty isn’t that tall.” I commented before hoisting the Roulette Title over my shoulder. “But that’s taking that saying literally, I do have one reason to be on top of the world and that’s the fact that this Sunday I’ll defend my Roulette Championship for the third time since I won it from Amy Marshall and all I need to do is beat Veronica Taylor and Chelsea Payne again, simple, right?”

I said before shaking my head.

“If it was that simple I don’t think that the bosses would’ve given them a shot at the Roulette Championship over anyone else on the Bombshell Roster, Chelsea proved to me that she is a fighter when we faced off in the first round of the Blast from the Past Tournament last month and Veronica just loves to go for the cheap tactics, doesn’t she? It’s almost as cheap as the make-up she splatters her face with every morning!”

Anyway, first up is Veronica.

“Speaking of Veronica, has a missing person’s report been filed yet for her? I couldn’t care either way to be blunt but she had been aggressively campaigning for a Roulette Title Shot ever since the first match of the Best of Three series between me and Amy but now that she’s got a shot? Nothing, it’s like she’s vanished into thin air and you know, any other time I’d crack a wine bottle open to celebrate but it’s like I said, out of all the Bombshells on the roster she’s been the most vocal about getting another shot at this.”

I said as I patted the Roulette Title with my free hand.

“Maybe Veronica’s smartened up and realized that she is not the wrestler she thinks she is and has gone into hiding? Then again, this is Veronica Taylor we’re talking about, I’m honestly surprised that I could say the words “Veronica’s smartened up” without busting into fits of hysterical laughter so my theory is that, despite her aggressive campaigning for a shot, she forgot that she had a title match scheduled for this week’s Supercard and is out partying somewhere out there.”

I said as I motioned to the New York City skyline………and flipped it off.

“Somehow, I doubt you saw that Veronica but that was my message to you either way, besides they do say that silence is golden and in this case, it’s driving the nail into the coffin of you ever getting another title shot in SCW without the help of the bosses! You want to know why I think that? Because your running out of chances to win titles before your body catches up with you and forces you to retire from wrestling and whilst the wrestling world will be a better place when that does happen I’ll be sure to speed up the progress when I kick your ass this Sunday.”

Next up is Chelsea.

“Chelsea, to be honest I almost forgot about you just then when I was addressing Veronica but you’re in the match as well and I can’t leave you unaddressed, can I? As I said before Chelsea you couldn’t get the job done against me when you challenged me during my first match of the Blast from the Past Tournament, do you think things will be different now that we’re not competing in a mixed tag team match against each other? You probably do but unfortunately for you I’m here to give you a reality check.”

And it’ll be a painful one, are you surprised?

“You’re a good wrestler Chelsea and you have a great future ahead of you, that said you’re not going to win the Bombshell Roulette Championship on your first try, I said before that you remind me of, well, me when I first started with SCW back in 2012, I even got a title shot early in my SCW career but unless your some kind of wrestling prodigy you never win your first title on your first shot, I sure as hell didn’t and that was despite the fact that SCW legend Spike Staggs saw enough potential in me to recruit me into the NXT stable at the first Summer XXXTreme!”

Talent isn’t enough.

“If talent was enough to win titles I would’ve won the World Bombshell Championship years ago but I didn’t, experience is just as important as talent when it comes to winning and defending titles and as of this year I’ll have been wrestling for nine years! I realize that that’s not as long as some of the other Bombshells on the roster but nine years is still a long time to dedicate yourself to a business like this and have the title victories to prove it! Chelsea, this Sunday I’ll beat you and Veronica again and walk out of New York the champion!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“This Sunday I’ll have something to prove to the SCW universe when I head into the opening match as the Bombshell Roulette Champion against Veronica Taylor and Chelsea Payne and whilst no one’s heard a peep from Veronica since the match was announced I guarantee you that you’ll hear from her a lot once the bell rings! Granted they’ll mostly be painful screams but still! As for you Chelsea, I know you’ll put up a much better fight than the world’s most obnoxious supermodel but in the end, it won’t be enough because when Into the Void VI goes off the air I’ll be on top of the world as I will retain the Bombshell Roulette Championship! This is the “Heavy Metal Angel” Jessie Salco signing off, Veronica, Chelsea, silence may be golden but so will be my win over you two!”

I motioned to the boys that I was done and followed me down the stairs as the scene fades.

Offline Chelsea

• View Profile
    • Chelsea Payne
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 11:13:06 PM »
 Chelsea Payne is standing in front of a large flat screen TV. She has a remote in one hand and the other on her waist. Of course, she is dressed in a fashionable outfit, her hair perfectly coiffed and makeup pristine. She gives the camera a brilliant smile, something distinctively twinkling in her eyes.

“Once again, Jessie is letting her ego get the better of her. She forgets what happened during our match. So I am going to take this time to remind everyone with a play by play. Commentary by yours truly.”

We watch now as she presses the button on the remote and it starts with Chelsea and Jessie in the ring.

The bell rings as both Bombshells start off the match as Chelsea and Jesse circle each other in the middle of the ring. Jesse wants to hook arms with Chelsea, but the youngster sidesteps her and pokes her head as she tells her that she isn't buying it. Causing Jesse to deliver a slap across the face of Chelsea, what causes her to grab Jesse by the head and whips her in the corner by using the hair.

Chelsea pauses the video.

“So easy to provoke. A slap? That’s what you come at me with?”

Chelsea shakes her head and presses the play button again.

She follows it up by charging in on Jesse with a running knee to the side of Jesse's face before pulling her out of the corner and goes for the cover as Holly starts to use the three count.
One!!
Two!!
Jesse manages to kick out as Chelsea grabs the left arm of Jesse and hooks it in a reversed armbar as she pulls hard on the back of the arm as Jesse is slowly trying to get back to her feet. Pushing Chelsea in the ropes as this forces Holly to break up the hold that Chelsea had on Jesse.

Chelsea pauses again.

“It was a good way to get me off. I admit that, but do you notice a starting trend here? How I seem to be in control for the most part?”

Jesse immediately grabs Chelsea and does a Belly to Belly suplex out of the corner and climbs the turnbuckles for a moonsault, only to hit the canvas as Chelsea was smart enough to roll out of the way. she then gets to her feet and runs to the ropes as she executes a springboard leg drop from the ropes and hits the back Jesse's neck before rolling her around on her back and goes for the cover.
One!!
Two!!
Again the champ manages to kick out, Chelsea grabs her by the head as she sets her up for a suplex.

Pause.

“Oh look, another pin attempt by me. Jessie hasn’t even tried and you know why? Because her feeble attempts to get me down are pitiful.”

But Jesse manages to block it and drives Chelsea spine first into the turnbuckles before she lets go off Jesse. Who then executes a dropkick to her opponent that sends Chelsea to her backside in the corner. Jesse charges to the other side of the ring before charges back in on Chelsea as she sets her up for a crossbody block into the turnbuckles and hits the move as she lands with both legs and arms between the bottom and middle rope before rolling out of the ring on the ring apron and measures Chelsea as she jumps on the top rope and hits her Moonsault once more, only this time it is Chelsea that manages to get her knees up in time. Causing to have Jesse hit the knees with her stomach and rolls around the ring in pain. Chelsea goes for the cover as Holly goes for the three count.
One!!
Two!!
Thre....
Simone: Oh wow!! A kick out!!!
Adams: Chelsea was so close!!!!
Chelsea is arguing with the referee, while the referee tells her that it was merely a count of two. Frustrating Chelsea she grabs Jesse by the hair and goes for a standing Hurricanrana and plants Jesse down for the count of three as she hooks the legs of the champion as Holly goes for another three count.
One!!
Two!!
The.....

“You know what’s funny Jessie... is you went on to say that experience is what makes you the clear cut winner in this match at Into the Void. But where...”

Chelsea points at the screen where it is frozen on Chelsea pinning Jessie to the mats.

“Where is that experience there? I pinned you four times in the first ten or so minutes of the match. But yet you still haven’t done anything to keep me down. Still having attempted to pin me. You were too busy showboating. It’s lazy. It doesn’t show experience, it shows ego. Exactly the thing I was trying to say about you before.”

The video resumes.

For some reason it is once again Jesse that kicks out, Chelsea frustrated sets her up for a suplex. But Jesse pushes her into her corner where she is tagged out by her tag team partner. Forcing Chelsea to leave the ring as well. Blair enters the ring as well as Bishop as the two Bombshells get to the outside where Chelsea's frustrations boils over as she assaults the champion and whips her into the steel steps with her shoulder. Screaming at her as the camera turns towards inside the ring where the cocky Xander Bishop is jaw yapping against the veteran Blair.

“There! Did you see that!”

Chelsea rewinds and stops it on the spot were Jessie has to reluctantly tag Nicolas into the ring.

“What was that about me not having what it takes? Was it me having to tag out? WE both know that if you didn’t have Nicolas there saving your ass you would not be carrying around the roulette title right now.  But I didn’t stop there did I? No. I kept going. I wasn’t going to let you pussy out on me.”

She fast forwards through the match stuff showing the men with a roll of her eyes.

“No one cares about any of this. WE all know Bishop sucks.”

SHe stops and plays it again when it comes back to her and Jessie on the outside again.

On the outside we see Chelsea setting up Jesse for a suplex on the outside, but Jesse manages to block the move and then pushes Chelsea into the ring apron. There Jesse gets a moment to catch a breather before getting back to her feet and executes an Irish Whip on Chelsea against the ring post before she charges in on her with a running Hurricanrana as she wants to drive Chelsea onto the concrete floor. But Chelsea manages to use the momentum of Jesse against her as she grabs her by the waist and drives Jesse down with a sit down powerbomb. Causing Jesse to bounce off the concrete floor while the crowd gets to their feet in excitement.

Crowd: Holy Shit!! Holy Shit!! Holy Shit!!

“You keep really trying to get an advantage over me, yet it keeps falling short. You keep making ‘rookie’ mistakes.”

She fast forwards some more.

Chelsea gets to her corner, but not fast enough for his liking as he starts to scream at her again. Causing Chelsea to get mad as she screams back at him to shut up. On the outside we see Jesse getting to her feet again and struggles towards Chelsea, not knowing that her opponent has gotten back up again.

“I left this going because I want to show how much I didn't give a shit about Bishop.”

Chelsea fast forwards more of the match.

On the outside we see Chelsea duck a clothesline from Jesse as she hits a Snap Suplex on the ramp way and then looks in the ring as she sees her partner suddenly tap out to the painful hold that Blair has on him. Causing Holly to call for the bell as the match is over. Only angering Chelsea even more as she walks off mad as hell while Jesse has been laid outside the ringside area.

Chelsea watches herself walking up the ramp, and look over her shoulder briefly at the prone figure of the Roulette Champion. She then turns off the TV and faces the camera.

“There you have it. Since Jessie refuses to acknowledge that I slaughtered her. Refuses to accept that through this she was carried by her partner against a useless excuse for one on my end. She wants to ride on Nicholas’ coattails. She should be thanking him because without his pin over Bishop, I would be champion right now. Everyone backstage knows it. Everyone watching knows it and even Jessie, deep down, knows it. She can stand in front of a camera and say the same story week in and week out if she wishes. Now is going to be the time it doesn't stick. It is time to move aside and let the new names have their spot in the light.”

Chelsea folds her arms over her chest.

“As for Veronica...”

She gives a sniff of amusement.

“Veronica has already proven her lack of worth for the roulette. First by gaining it by enlisting help and second by losing it to begin with.”

She slowly shakes her head.

“And the last straw was not saying anything in the first week regarding our match. I get that you think your first class but I think the truth is that you’re scared. I don't blame you. It's okay, I’m sure the other mean girls will help you win another title again in a few months.”

Chelsea chuckles.

“And one last thing before I sign off on this... Jessie you claim that I remind you of yourself, so tell me, did you let the words of some cocky arrogant asshole keep you from pushing forward? Did you let that stop you? The thing is, we are nothing alike. I own up to the things that happen, like acknowledge getting legitimately beat by someone. And I am also going to be walking out the Roulette champion.”

A wide smile forms over Chelsea’s face.

“Better luck next time Jessie.”

The camera fades out.

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 12:08:55 AM »
 The scene opens up live inside of the estate of Veronica Taylor. From her home in West Plam Beach, while the North East was having one of the coldest May's in recent memory.  Flordia is warm and sunny as always. The cameras soon spot the First Class Supermodel and former two-time Bombshells Roulette Champion Veronica Taylor. She looked more serious than normal coming up was Into the Void VI where many great matches would take place and one that could steal the show is the Bombshells Roulette Championship. The arrogant supermodel has a glass of champagne in her hand. As she takes the sip of her drink before begging to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Hello basics of the world I know what all of you are thinking. And that is I can not wait till Veronica Taylor wins her SCW Bombshells Roullete Championship once again. Against a basic who quite frankly sneaked her way in with Mark. And interfering in my rightful rematch for the SCW Bombshells Roullete Championship tonight I am going to walk without hte gold but walkout the winner sorry bout it.