Author Topic: First Class  (Read 298 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
First Class
« on: April 14, 2017, 11:31:26 PM »

I told all of you I was going to walk out the winner and beat that basic Romanian Amy or whatever her name was. I mean it was sooo boring facing her like so so so, boring.  Like I mean finally the important news to all my jealous janis out there. I am getting my rightful title shot. Like I deserve to have.  Like, have you ever seen any bigger travesty of justice than me not getting my rightful rematch because walrus Amy Marshall is scared of me? I mean how come she is so scared? Oh right shes scared I am going to embarrass her. But then again who don't I embarrass when I am in the ring with them? And Christian finally gets it and has rewarded me for being so first class.

I mean I am so worth it unlike my opponent she might have been a world champion but let's face it shes not in my class.  Samatha Marlow, I mean she might have beaten me before but so what? A new year new me and I am better than that and I am better than her. I am what a woman is supposed to look like and her?  Shes that goody good that makes me so damn sick and Climax Control I am going to slay you like the basic bitch you are sorry bout it.