Author Topic: YES! OMG! YES!  (Read 327 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
YES! OMG! YES!
« on: April 07, 2017, 11:14:40 PM »
 HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO is there anybody out there?

(echo, echo)

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO can anybody hear me?

(the sound of silence)

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

(crickets chirpin’)

Howdy, hello, G’day, Hi, HILO?

Sometimes I wonder if anyone ever really listens to when I talk? Like how many times do I need to say that I want to be a fighting champion and that every match that I undertake should have my Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship on the line? Like seriously? How… many… times? It’s like Mr Mark Ward and Mr Christian Underwood don’t believe me when I say that I want to be the champion with the most title defences under my belt, regardless of how long my reign is? Yet here I am once again, booked in a non-title match up. And, who am I facing? Non-other than The Elder’s voicyest (I’m not sure why that isn’t a word but it totally should be) member Song.

For all of you thinking, what the heck are you tootin’ on about Melody? I’m talking about the fact that Song, seems to be the member of the elders who can’t seem to keep her mouth closed. She does know that if she closed her mouth, her teeth would act as a cage for her tongue, right? Right? Right?

I bet you’re thinking, WHOA there little Melly, what’s gotten under your skin all of a sudden and why are you being so mean towards Song? Well it’s simple, she got mouthy on Twitter and ever since then I’ve head to listen to her back and forth compliments and insults. it’s getting to the point that I don’t even know what she wants to prove anymore. I mean if she was looking to prove a point, that pin point is looking mighty dull about now. I mean first she said she was the “best” and that she didn’t need the World Bombshell Championship to prove it, all she needed was a match up against me and she would prove to the entire world that she could beat me. My response, is well, I’m glad I’m not the only bombshell on this roster that believes in fairy tales.

Song, you claim to be the best and yet, where is your evidence? Where is your supporting documentation? Because as far as I’m standing looking in, we weren’t even on the radar. The only reason why you are on the radar because I let you be, because like I say week in and week out I want to be a fighting champion, a defending champion. I want to be the type of champion who always have her title on the line because let’s face it. If I get beaten in a non-title match up, why and how could I call myself the World Bombshell Champion? It wouldn’t be right. It wouldn’t sit right with me but alas, we all have rules we need to follow and we all have bosses who refuse to give into the demands of others. I mean I’m not surprised, that they aren’t hearing me lately because everyone in Sin City Wrestling, seems to be so neeeeeeedddddddddy these days. It’s exhausting.

All I see and hear is, “I want this” “I want that” “give me this” “give me that” “I should be champion” “I deserve to be champion” and I’m like SHHHHHHHUTTTTTT YOUR GOD DAMN FACES UP. People really do my head in, like I feel like my head is going to exploded from all this jibber jabber… especially from people who have been here for like what? Two hot minutes and they think they can talk to the top champions, like we’re below them?

Yes Bishop, I’m talking to you. You think that I’m going to let that little gun, jab slide? You have another thing coming for you. You see if James, Despy, Gabriel, Synn, Hell anyone ISN’T going to make you pay for that remark. I’ve always got one good friend, who is always and I mean ALWAYS one call away and you don’t want me to dial those numbers. You don’t want me to press call on that number because when this certain Swede gets the taste of vengeance some say that he turns into an animal. Some say that he becomes a creature, but I know, I know exactly what he becomes and trust me, you don’t want that beast. You don’t want that monster knocking at your door step because trust me, he will knock the street right out of your mouth along with your cheap grill.

Whoa, I got really side tracked this week, my little Melephants I’m sorry. I just seem to have a lot to get off my chest, which is different from having a lot on my chest. Lol! Boob jokes, you got to love them. Okay, so where was I going with this? Oh yes, that’s right… this week in DETRIOT. I feel like you need to shout that, because all of those famous rappers do and well I want to be down with the 8 Mile. Actually, I don’t know if that’s the safest of things to be down with, but what do I know about being gangster, I’m whiter than that white guy in D12. In fact, if I had a rap name it would be Lil Pasty, hahaha rollin’ hmmmm Chocolate eclairs with mock cream, droolin’. WAIT… that’s pastry not PASTY. Smurfin’ heck.

Okay back on point, this week in Detroit, Michigan at the Michigan State Fairgrounds Coliseum. I’m going PLATINUM sorry, I couldn’t resist the Kid Rock quote. You know being in his hometown. I’m such a devil without a cause, sometimes it really kills me.

OKAY! What I was saying this weekend I get to face Song and we go one on one, inside the Michigan State Fairgrounds in the Coliseum. Which is really cool because I didn’t know Detroit had a strong connection with Rome? However, you guys will all need to buckle your seat belts because Song has promised to take me to my limits and well, I want her to. Each and every week I fight I get pushed to my breaking point and each and every week I show the entire universe that I cannot and will not be broken. So, whatever Song, has for me… I’m going to remind her, that all good Songs, are only successful if they had a Fantastic Melody… and well… on Sunday night we’ll let the music we make speak for its self in the middle of that ring.

Detroit, Detroit it’s a hell of a town. Detroit the biggest city in the Midwestern state Michigan, a city filled with unquiet museums, scenic waterways, Motown and surprisingly good award winning restaurants. A city not overly known for anything good, but a city that has been documented worldwide for its decline in car manufacturing, corrupt police and bankruptcy. However, this is city is now said to be in capable hands and an incline for jobs, revenue and potential has this city breathing back to life. However, if you asked one person in particular what their thoughts about Detroit was, their response would be simple “it’s a shit hole.” Speaking of that person let’s see what he is up to.

The scene opens up alongside Detroit’s main river ways, where there is oodles of shops and cafes that line the street, overlooking the waterways. The camera’s pan up to see a familiar Starbucks sign before it gently pans down to see Melody Grace and James Huntington-Hawkes III sitting with Simpson to their side. Simpson was dressed in his usual suit and tie, while he had his phone up to his ear taking an important call, while Melody and James were seated at a round table across from one another.

The look on James’ face said it all, he hated this place and the quicker he could get out of this dump the better. However, the lady of his life that was sitting across from him had a different view on this part of the world as she was beaming towards him with a smile as she held a book in her hand that read “Top things to see and do in Detroit.” Melody was dressed up in fair more casual clothing, as James had advised her that wearing to much bling in a city like this would only cause trouble. Nevertheless, she was still flawless in her tan timberland shoes, her long black skin tight jeans and her camo print hoodie that was up and over her head. Her long blonde hair was curled and was poking out from under her hoodie as she looked at James and then back down at her book. James on the other hand was dressed in dark blue jeans that were stuffed into a pair of matching timberlands, while his shirt choice for today was a black Supreme t-shirt for some reason he wasn’t feeling the cold as much as Melody was or well he didn’t have a choice as he had given up his jacket for Melody to wear. Melody looked up from her book and quickly parted her glossed lips with excitement.

Melody: Jam, JAM, JAM!!!

James just looked from his coffee up to his girl with a fake shocked expression on his face, he knew she was about to surprise him with some sort of idea that she had picked up from reading that book in her hands.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Yes, Mel?

Melody’s hazel eyes were beaming towards James, as her eyelashes batted towards him, so James instantly knew this was going to be a suggestion he wasn’t going to like.

Melody: Babe, did you know that Detroit has a SEALIFE Aquarium and a ZOO?

The look on her face was cheerful as she gave James that cheesy smile that she always did when she wanted something. James nine times out of ten couldn’t resist it, but he made her work for it because well that’s the type of boyfriend he was. He liked hearing Melody try and explain her way of getting what she wanted.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Oh great, and how are they going to be any different from the seven thousand other aquariums and zoos you drag me to?

James lifted his coffee up to his lips and took a sip, before he placed it back down on the table and watched Melody’s facial expressions. As if on cue she screwed her nose up at him, while driving her eyebrows together in a little ball of fury.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> You know, if the wind changes you’ll face will stay like that?

He chuckled to himself knowing exactly what was coming next but for some reason, he liked seeing Melody squirm and protest her reasons for wanting to go to the same places but in different towns. Of course, everyone knew they were going to go there anyway, Melody was just going to have to work for it.

Melody: You’re face will stay like that, if you don’t remove the grumpy pants you’ve got on. Cheese and biscuits, cookies and cream. You drive me crazy. So, I guess were not going to the zoo or the aquarium, so what do you want to do in Detroit?

Without batting an eye, James raised his coffee mug to his lips once more but before he took a swig he spoke towards Melody with a cheeky look in his eye.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> What do I want to do in Detroit? Hmm… let me think about that…

He pondered for three seconds, leading Melody to believe that he was going to suggest an activity and finally their day could get started in this city and they could set off to explore this new corner of America she had never seen before.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> I’d like to leave this fucking shit hole, is that one of the top twenty-five things to do, in your little book?

Taking a sip of his hot coffee, the hot liquid didn’t burn as much as the heated scowl that he was receiving from his girlfriend. He didn’t even have to look at Melody to know that she was staring a hole into his soul.

Melody: You know James, you’re lucky you’re adorable and I love you because I know the real you because sometimes and I mean sometimes, you can be a giant butt face when it comes to making suggestions. Like when I always say, what do you wanna do today and you’re always like… I don’t know. I don’t care, you pick… I just want to do something, so you don’t have to be miserable here. I know you don’t like D-Town, but like… we’re here all week so we have to at least try and do something fun in this place. We can’t spend all week in the hotel room.

A smile crawled over James face as he reached across the table and grabbed onto Melody’s right hand.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Well we could stay in the hotel room, all week… I mean it might be the Detroit fighting spirit coming out of me, but I’m pretty sure we could go a few rounds.

Melody slapped him playfully on the arm as he smirked towards her, his eyes locked on hers.

Melody: Stop that, don’t give me those eyes.

James just leant across the table more, removing the space between them.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> You mean these eyes?

Melody just sighed as she pressed her left index finger on the tip of his cold nose.

Melody: I know what you’re doing macho man, you’re trying to coax me into going back to the hotel room, so we can fool around… but I know, that you packed your PS4 and you just brought like seven new games. I can see through this little, charming, game you’re playing and I’m not buying it. Not to today anyways, I want to go somewhere today… what if we make a deal, we have a Melody day today and tomorrow I’ll let you stay in bed all day and you can play with that do-hickey-machine.

James didn’t lose his confident smile, even though his plan had been foiled by Melody he just pressed his lips against hers softly. As he pulled away he smiled towards her proudly before he spoke to her, so only she could hear.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Deal.

As he smiled at her Melody couldn’t help but lean forward to give James a tender kiss on his lips, as her warm hands found the sides of his cold face she gently held him close to her. While the two exchanged a small embrace, James motioned with his right hand for Simpson to hurry up on the phone and make his way back to the group. Simpson did as James requested and made his conversation on the phone short, before he stuffed his phone back into his jacket pocket and headed back over towards the table. Melody pulled away from James with a smile on her face, but as she pulled away something flashed in James eyes and he was quick to double look at his girl.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Do you have something to tell me Melody?

Her smile was beaming and when I say that I mean, well really beaming. As she opened her mouth to smile once more and on her fourth and fifth tooth back on her right-side James’ eyes spied two tiny little diamonds glued to her teeth. The look on his face, wasn’t a look of certainty as Melody couldn’t tell him he hated them or loved them.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> What the fuck Babe? Did you seriously get a grill for Detroit?

Melody just closed her mouth before she shook her head from side to side, trying to hold back her laughter.

Melody: Totally.

She couldn’t tell is James was impressed or disappointed in her but she had a reason for why they were on her teeth and no it wasn’t because she like to waste money or because she liked to flaunt their life style she had a legitimate reason for having this simple, elegant tooth decoration in her mouth.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Why would you get real diamonds glued to your teeth? Like what in the world would possess you to waste money like that?

He was mad, but he wasn’t mad because well we all know if James was really mad he would be fuming and also because the smirking look of his girlfriend’s face said it all.

Melody: Gangster rap made me, do it?

She flashed her smile at him once more showing off the tiny diamonds on her teeth once more before she placed her hand on the side of his face once more.

Melody: Relax babe, it’s for a photoshoot. They’ll be gone by Sunday.

He didn’t say anything to her at first, he just shook his head from side to side, while staring at the ridiculous tooth details in his girlfriend’s mouth. However, he couldn’t stay mad at that smiling face as she just pouted towards him. James finally spoke but it wasn’t towards Melody, but he kept his eyes locked onto hers.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Simpson, you need to organise a car, today were going to the zoo and the stupid aquarium… but lunch is going to be a comedy act, staring Melody as she picks lettuce out of her diamonds.

Melody sucked her bottom lip into her mouth, a little wounded from what James had just said. James saw that his joke wasn’t well received by Melody and he quickly made sure he corrected his words with his actions. Leaning across the table some more, his place his hands on the side of her face before her caressed it down to her chin. Gently guiding her face towards his, he pressed his lips against hers. Kissing her softly, yet deeply in public something they didn’t always do as this was the stuff that paparazzi lived for. Melody pulled on the side of her oversized hoodie and curved it around James’s face as they continued to kiss, shielding them both from the money shot the cameras around them were dying to get. As since the two had locked lips out the front of Starbucks she could hear a little commotion arising from the teenage girls that were sitting around them. Simpson on the other hand was standing with his back towards them organising a car to come swing by and pick them all up, while shielding the love birds from one angle. James gently pulled away from the kiss and smiled up at Melody as she opened her eyes, surprised by his actions.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> I might not like what you’ve done with your teeth, but you’ll always be perfect to me.

He whispered it so the neighbouring teenage fan girls couldn’t hear him. It’s not that he didn’t want them knowing he had a softer side, it’s just he only wanted Melody to hear his honest words. Melody just smiled at James, her body feeling giddy as she found herself getting lost in his eyes.

Melody: and I might like your man bun hair more than this hair style, but you’ll always be perfect to me.

She winked at him, before she cut the space between them and rested her lips on to his once more. Giving the fans around them something to ogle at while James just reached up and held onto the hem of the hoodie, pulling it towards him so the cameras couldn’t see the two part and smile devilishly yet innocently towards one another. As the two were completely in the public eye, but their faces were almost completely out of sight James took a moment in time to admire his girl.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> I’m proud of you.

Melody looked at him confused, not sure why he was proud of her right now but she was going to take it.

Melody: Why, babe? I haven’t done anything special lately.

James just smiled at her, before lightly pecking her.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> You don’t need to do anything babe, just be you… but also because that fan girl over there has been taking pictures of us all morning and photoshopping your face out and adding hers in and you haven’t had one little rage attack.

He was smirking, he knew what Melody was like around crazy fan girls when it came to James she used to be extremely jealous to the point that she would always start a fight with James about things that were out of his control. Melody just took in a deep breath before she calmly, but not so calmly replied.

Melody: Rude, so rude… but I could take her.

James just chuckled towards Melody, not because he doubted her, he knew that Melody would have that girls number in a heartbeat but because of that mean little streak she had glistening in her eyes.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> I think the mean streets of Detroit are getting to you, first a grill, now wanting to fight people? Who are you and what have you done with my Melody?

Melody just poked her tongue out at James who gently let go of the hoodie and pulled away from her as she was sizing him up before an idea went off in her head.

Melody: Hey, do you think Kid Rock is home?

It was an out of left field question but James was used to those but now he knew, there was going to be another job added to their list of things to see and do in Detroit and sadly for him, none of them involved getting the fuck out of “shit” town. He wrapped his hand around his coffee cup and sighed deeply, knowing that he had twenty something hours left of this day before he could have his twenty-four hours of freedom on his PS4 day that Melody had promised him.

The scene opens up outside the beautiful Detroit Sealife Aquarium, there are people lined up ready to get inside, while the SCW cameras swirl around taking in the size of the building that make up the aquarium. The cameras pan on J2H who can be found surrounded by a flock of fans, like he is the chip and they are the seagulls but he is politely signing autographs and taking selfies with them as he knew he had some time to kill while Melody was setting up for her weekly promotional. The cameras pan around to see Simpson standing in between Melody and James so he could launch into action if either of his apples of his eyes, where in need of any help. Melody was over to the left looking towards the camera with a massive smile on her face. If you knew Melody you would know that aquariums to her, were basically like Disneyland. She was a little further away from the building so the background noise wasn’t so deafening as she started to talk towards the cameras.

Melody: Song, song, song-atity-song-song-sooooooooooooong. This Sunday night you must feel like you have entered the winners circle? I mean, considering a few weeks ago Mark Ward said he would never grant you this match, but here we are… about to go toe to toe, nose to nose in the middle of the six-sided ring of Sin City Wrestling. This must be a dream match for you, a match you can finally spread your wings and show the world that you are more than just a tag team wrestler. I mean you must be feeling all sorts of excited, nervous and hell you might actually be thinking, can I do this? Do I have what it takes to main event a Climax Control, by myself. I mean do you Song? Do you have what it takes to step out of the shadows of the tag division and headline a show, not just any show but Climax Control, live from Detroit?

Melody’s eyes were piercing down the lens of the camera as she spoke directly to Song.

Melody: I know what you’re probably going to say, that you have this, you know what it’s going to take to beat me and why wouldn’t you? You said so yourself you’re the best bombshell we have in this division so pinning or submitting the Current World Bombshell Champion, shouldn’t be an issue for you right? This shouldn’t be a stretch for you and what you’re capable of right? I mean you’re a ninja, a warrior that flyers the banner for the house of The Elders… you’re the fast striking, ass kicking Song, who leaves nothing but bodies of destruction in her path. The glorified student from a line of generations of celebrated masters in mixed martial arts, hell I’ve even heard whispers that people call you the female Chuck Norris, because you’re that damn good.

Melody had made that last line up, but she was going to roll with it as she smiled brightly.

Melody: I mean you’re that damn good, until you waltz over to your corner or well sometimes you spring over to your corner, hell sometimes you crawl over to your corner and you make an all-important tag. Yes, a TAG because let’s face reality here Song… you’re a tag team wrestler, who will probably never see the same success outside of being a tag team wrestler and why? Now before you start painting me with the same brush that everyone does and say, oh Melody is turning into a big bad meanie face… know that I’m not… I’m just finally in place that I can say what I truly think and not have to sugar-coat anything anymore. That doesn’t change who I am, so don’t beat that drum because I can assure you the canvas is already broken.

Nodding as if to agree with herself, she pursed her lips as if to say, “what gives?” before she carried on with her promotional.

Melody: Now why don’t I think you’ll ever make it out of the tag team scene, because let’s face it? When was the last time you were in a match… a whole… match by yourself? When was the last time you were without your family behind you? Hell, if it’s not Alana by your side, it’s master Lilly, it’s Jon Dough or its Eyes, who are standing with you. I mean have you ever and I mean EVER in your life done something without one of them standing by you? Coaching you? Sure, before you state the obvious and say, but Melody weren’t you trained by someone? yes, yes, I was and do you see Derek Thorne rocking up to my place of work every week offering me free advice? No because I made damn sure I could make it in this business on my own, but what about James? What about it? Don’t you dare fall into the same trap that everyone else falls into by bringing his name into this because I can promise you, nothing fuels my fire more than when naïve people come at me saying I’m only where I am today because of James Huntington-Hawkes III. Like my successful career before I even started to hang out with him, means nothing. I won’t stand for it anymore and I pray to the ninja god of ninja-town you don’t make that mistake but I can promise you, if you do I make damn sure you regret getting lippy with me on social media.

Melody looked over her shoulder in James direction seeing that he was making his way back over towards her so he could listen in too what she was saying. Turning back to look at the camera Melody just smiled before she continued.

Melody: Ah social media, the platform all my opponents use against me because well, when you look at it I’m one of the most successful and followed Sin City Wrestling personalities on that form of social media. It’s only natural I’m going to take some heat for what I say on there, but like what I will make abundantly clear to Song on Sunday night in Detroit… I might talk “smack” on there but I always back it up. Unlike the people who call me out on social media week in and week out but where they at, when it comes to show time? Where are they when the bright lights hit? Nowhere, because they coward their way out of entering my spotlight… it’s all just smoke and mirrors or well in this case it’s all just a bunch of keyboard warriors trying to make a name for themselves but when it comes to stepping up face to face in the centre of that ring, each and every week I call out the whole roster where are they? Oh, that’s right, they try and serve me up on a platter, in their weekly match promotionals that have NOTHING to do with me. Here’s a tip, if you can’t focus on your opponent for the week don’t try and over exert yourself by taking on one to many battles… I mean Mercedes really? Each week my name comes out of your lips, but I understand… the fisherman always likes to talk about the one fish that got away.  

She threw her right thumb over her shoulder, as if to connect the aquarium to her fish joke before she smiled wildly.

Melody: So, Song are you going to live up to the hype? Or are you just going to be another girl who is struggling to come to terms with her place in Sin City Wrestling. I mean I get why you want to break out from just doing tag team matches, but really going after the top in your first singles match in what would be a while is either a really ballsy move or well a really stupid one. I just hope for your sake you push me to my limits like you preach you are. Nevertheless, it doesn’t matter because your best will not be enough to get me to submit to you… or for you to pin me down. Why? Because I have a reign to defend, I have a belt to honour and well I’m not going to let a keyboard ninja think that she can sound off on Twitter and call herself the best in this business, the best in Sin City Wrestling when it comes to the Bombshell just think she can walk in and claim to be the high and mighty. It’s not going to happen, not this week, not at Climax Control and not in Detroit.

Once Melody said Detroit, some standby-ers in the background echoed the name of their city with pride. A smile flashes on the young females face once more as she waves at the fans that were around her before she thought of her next case and point.

Melody: It’s not that I don’t want to see your star shine Song, because I do. I’m all for giving people who normally don’t get a chance, a chance. Though you need to trust me when I say this, I will not go easy on you and I will expose your weaknesses, regardless of how minor they might be… I will wear you out, I will drag this match on because I know one thing is for sure, you will not and you cannot stand the test of time. You will be begging to make a tag but unfortunately for you this Sunday night no one will be in your corner to make the save, no one will be there for you to tag out and bench yourself. There will be no time for rest and I will push you to your limits. I am the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion for a reason and this Sunday night you’re going to find out exactly that reason, because I never give up, I never quit and I never ever stop.

Shaking her head to emphasis her point the Current Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion kept her head held high as she started to wrap this promotional up.

Melody: People might think this bubbly, over the top personality is just a cover because my “true colours” have been “showing” lately but I swear to you, I don’t need a Redbull to give me wings.  I’m go, go, go from the ding, ding, ding and I don’t stop, I don’t slow down and I don’t slip up because falling from grace at this height would ruin me and do you really think, that I’m going to let you be the reason I fall? Do you really think that I’m going to let you be the reason I hand over my Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship? Because trust me, nontitle match or not, if you were to beat me I would vacate this championship because clearly, I wouldn’t be worthy to call myself the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion.

Melody lifts the hem of her baggy Jacket that belongs to James Huntington-Hawkes III to show off that under her jumper she had the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship around her waist. She smiles, wildly showing off the two diamonds on her teeth.

Melody: What? Did you really think I wouldn’t have my championship with me? Did you really think I would open that trap door so people could try and call me out on it? Shame on you… Now, I will see you this Sunday night Song, inside the ring at the Michigan State Fairgrounds Coliseum smack bang in the middle of Detroit country where the fans are loud, aggressive and they demand to see a proper fight. I know I’m willing and up to the challenge to give them what they want, I can only hope and pray that you are too.

Melody unhooks the belt from her waist and places the championship over her right shoulder, looking down towards it staring at the nameplate that reads her name. She takes a moment to let what she has just said soak in before she runs her hand across the face of her championship before turning back to the cameras once more wrapping this up.

Melody: Now to my Detroit Melephants let’s get ready to tear the roof off the Coliseum and show the world that it doesn’t matter which side of the states you’re on, were still the loudest and proudest. I love you, stay safe and be kind to one another. I’ll see you all on Sunday.

She blew a kiss the camera and with that, the fans around her knew the promotional was finished some a few of them rushed over towards her. She met her fans with open arms and a big smile as she hugged them all and gave them autographs. The cameras silently panned in on the fan interaction, while Simpson swoop in and grabbed hold the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship title protecting the goods. It was then the cameras faded on Melody interacting with her fans before she headed off to enjoy her date day with James.  

The date day was almost drawing to a close, however Melody hand managed to talk James into letting her walk through the tunnel exhibit once more. James had even gone to the trouble of asking the staff at Sealife to turn off the traveling walk away to Melody and himself could walk through the tunnel at their own pace. The park was closed but they had allowed the two of them to stay back, with no one else around, so they could enjoy their time in peace. Melody was standing in the middle of the tunnel looking up above her at all the different fish that were swimming around, while watching the stingrays and the sharks zoom past the transparent plastic that separated them from the animals. Meanwhile as Melody was looking at the fish in wonder, James had his eyes on his girl he wasn’t sure what she saw in fish, or sea life but he loved seeing that smile on her face. She was at peace when he brought her to an aquarium more so then when she was at any other theme park, he almost believed her when she told him she thought she was a descendant from mermaids from the peace and joy she took from watching boring fish swim past all day. To James this was boring but if it made Melody happy, that meant it made him happy.

Melody: Aren’t they beautiful?

James didn’t know what Melody was talking about but he just agreed to keep her satisfied.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> They sure are.

Melody turned to look at James with a sly smile, she knew this was painful for him but he was trying.

Melody: I just want to see the albino stingray glide over one more time and we can go, I promise.

James looked up he didn’t realise there was even an albino stingray in the tank above his head, but he took notice as it swam above their head casting a shadow. Even he had to admit it was pretty majestic although he would never say it out loud. Melody sighed in delight as he glided over them before she twirled around and crashed into James’ chest for a hug.

Melody: I know I say this a million times, but I wish I was a mermaid.

James just pressed his lips on the top of Melody’s head kissing her, before he wrapped his arms around her waist hugging her.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> You mean to tell me you’re not?

The saddened look in her eye told him the answer she wasn’t a mermaid. However, before he could make her smile again, Melody twirled out of his arms but her hand slide down to his and their fingers interlocked. Melody went to make her way out of tunnel as she had promised James they would leave after seeing the stingray once more, but he wasn’t moving with her.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Melody stop.

Melody stopped walking away and she turned back to look at James behind her. He pulled on her arm gently and made her take a few steps back, towards him. She watched as his nervously, smiled but once she was in position he spoke once again.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> I have something to ask you?

James didn’t say anything else he just dropped down to one knee in the middle of the tunnel. Melody’s eyes grew wide as she looked at what was happening and a million and one fireworks started to go off inside her stomach. This was perfect, this was her ideal setting for a proposal. The fact they were in the middle of a dimly lit tunnel surrounded by fish, inside an empty aquarium one of the places Melody love visiting and here James was in front of her, on bended knee with one hand in his jacket pocket. Melody felt as if time had stood still as she gazed down at him trying to fight back tears in this perfect moment. However, in the real world only a few seconds had passed and this wasn’t being milked out for as long as it seemed inside Melody’s mind. James just looked up at Melody and smiled.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> You realise your shoe lace is undone, right?

Melody didn’t really hear the question she just saw his lips moving so her response was timeless.

Melody: YES!

James just looked at Melody as he brought his eyebrows together but he removed his hand from his pocket and brought both of his hands down to the untied lace of Melody’s shoe and quickly did the loose shoe lace up. Melody just watched on confused at first but finally she replayed the question over in her head. Oops the look of shock on her face was now being overcome with a glowing redness. Once James finished what he was doing he stood back up and draped his right arm over Melody’s shoulders, tucking her into his body. He looked towards her with a smirk.

Melody: I both hate you and love you right now.

James was trying to not laugh because he could see the glimmer of disappointment in her eyes but who was to say this wasn’t a-part of a bigger plan? James just rested his lips on her forehead before he squeezed her into him tightly.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> I just got down on my knees on the dirty ground of Detroit and did your shoe lace up. I would say your love for me should outweigh the hate.

Melody just shook her head but her disappointment melted away as she giggled, after all he had just done something that no one in this world would ever think James would do and that was enough to melt her little heart. She turned towards him as she wrapped her arms around his waist before she pressed her lips onto his. As the two kissed once again the stingray floated above them before he glided off leaving the two love birds to have a heated, loved filled make out session in the middle of the famous Sealife tunnel.
>