Author Topic: Despayre Vs Calvin Harris Vs Xander Bishop  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Despayre Vs Calvin Harris Vs Xander Bishop
« on: March 05, 2017, 07:38:49 PM »
 Post all RPs here.
Limit: One roleplay per week per character.
Good luck
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Bishop

• View Profile
    • Xander Bishop
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 05:22:44 PM »
 OOC:- Just an FYI I mean no harm to what is said when you get to the shoot part of my Bishop Rp, Umm so if you were affected by the 9/11 event’s I mean no harm, a few rappers in the past made similar comments in the past, so yea I do apologize if you get offended. On a side note Best of luck to my two opponents Calvin Harris and Despayre and to those who read my Rp and have been following Bishop from the beginning I hope you all enjoy writing this Rp so I hope you all do too.

- Gabe/Bishop  

-----

\'user

SCW Mixtape 06 - "No Vaseline"

[Hours after Climax Control episode 172…]

“Rock Bottom”
Dressing room area - Backstage
Camera: On

“Yo you's all see ‘dat shit bruh?”

:: Bishop says to his two homie’s Tennakey another associate act signed under that of Darius Stone the CEO and Chairman of the Board of the underground Hip-Hop Rap music label “Poppin' Off Records, the very label Bishop himself is signed under for his Hip-hop Rap career. As Bishop approaches his friend, his friend can be seen dressed in a light blue business suite, a white button up dress shirt can be seen being worn underneath.::

Darius Stone: “Yea bruh, but rememba' da sun don' shine foreva’ but as long as it's hur’ then we’s migh’ as well shine togetha' btta’ now than Bevan bruh…”

:: As Darius says that Bishop's homie Tennekey speaks out, addressing his home boy Xander Bishop as well.::

Tennakey: “Bruh one thing is certain business before pleasa’, Bishop an’ da fam, who you’s know do it better?”

Xander Bishop: “Righ’ nots only do I’d get a shot for da SCW Internet Championship title ‘dat bitch Despayre holds as of righ’ now, but I’s gets anotha’ chance at finally shuttin’ ‘dat biatch Calvin Harris’ mouth up once again as wells, it's a win, win eitha’ way for me…”

Darius Stone: “Indeed it is bruh don’ let's ‘dis opportunity get away from ya, ya hur’”

Xander Bishop: “You’s know it bruh an' with da my alignmnen’ with Bad Boys it can mean one thing an’ one thing only son an’ ‘dats ‘dis, no matta’ wha' happens you’s know it ya boy is gonna go straigh' to da top, J2H’s time at da top is nearin’ to an end for a New Dynasty is approachin' an it's  da Dynasty of ya boy XANDER F’n BISHOP!!!”

Tennakey: “Damn straigh’ G…”

:: As Tennakey says that knock on Xander’s dressing room door can be seen.::

Xander Bishop: “Yo c’mon in, we’s got da party poppin' off up in hur’.”

:: As Bishop says that two Santa Barbara, California police officers enter Bishop's dressing room area.::

“Everybody up against the wall now!!!”

:: Is what can be heard being shouted out by both police officers. Xander and his boys do as they're  told.::

Xander Bishop: “‘Dis some bullshit bruh...”

Officer 1: “Is it now?”

Xander Bishop: “Offica’ Mitchell it is an’ you’s know it is…”

:: Bishop says as he glances over his shoulder at the Officer's name tag.::

Officer Mitchell: “Well we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for something now would we?”

:: Officer Mitchell says as his partner takes out an arrest warrant paper and hands it over to his partner Officer Mitchell to address.::

Officer Mitchell: “What I got here is an arrest warrant for a one Darius Stone, now which one of you is Darius Stone?”

:: As Officer Mitchell say that, Darius turns around, to face the Officers.::

Darius Stone: “I'm  Darius Stone.”

Officer Mitchell: “Well Mr. Stone what I have here is an arrest warrant for your arrest on behalf of the state of California and the city of Santa Barbara for that of drug trafficking, so Mr. Stone I'm going to detain you now and do know you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you, understand?”

:: Officer Mitchell says as the sound of Stone's handcuffs can be heard tightening.::

Xander Bishop: “Fuc-”

Officer Mitchell: “Watch your mouth sir.”

Darius Stone: “Xander get Johnny on da phone bruh an’ let ‘em know wha' jus’ happened to me an’ when I’d get a chance I'll holla atcha G…”

Xander Bishop: “Ight soun' good bruh…”

:: As Bishop says that the Two Santa Barbara Police officers exit on out of Bishop's  dressing room with Xander’s homie Darius Stone walking in front of them with his hands cuffed behind him, as the three exit Bishop's dressing room area, Xander wastes no time in dialing up their lawyer and personal legal advisor Johnny Hoffman.::

“Yo Xander, what can I do for you at this time of night bro?”

:: Is what can be heard coming from the cell phone of Bishop.::

Xander Bishop: “Bruh Stone jus’ got arrested for drug traffickin’ is what da police officer said, an’ wells D said to call  you's up bruh.”
-----
Nah bruh he didn’t say shit nah’mean?
-----
You's kiddin' me righ’
-----
Nah bruh.
-----
Damn son.
-----
Fuck son…
-----
Wha' abou' Poppin' Off?
-----
I’s gots you’s Jonny.
-----
Yea bruh firreals.”

:: Bishop says as he ends his call with his and Stone's lawyer and legal advisor Johnny Hoffman, as he does a teardrop forms and slowly makes it's way on down the side of his cheek.::

Tennakey: “Yo G what da fuck jus' happened?”

Xander Bishop: “Bruh shit is wha' jus’ happened, from da soun’ of it Johnny is gonna have Stone sign oval da label to me so we still can continue day to day operations an’ not have to shut down evera’thin’, but fuck bruh shit don’ soun’ good for Stone bruh 2nd offenses supposly wha' Johnny was sayin’...”

Tennakey: “Damn son.”

:: Tennakey says in a depressing tone.::

Xander Bishop: “Yea bruh, shit fuckin’ mad blows bruh.”

:: Bishop says as he puts the last item of his wrestling gear away in his gym bag, as he does he signals to his homeboy Tennakey to come on.::

You’s would have though' shit was going good for me, but an’ honestly one could say it was, until shit again hit the fan, you’d surely think those aroun' me were plagued with bad luck or I’s was, but got damn shit jus’ got real…

:: Bishop thought to himself as he and his homeboy Tennakey made their exit from inside Bishop's dressing room area and heading to the parking lot area where Bishop's personal vehicle could be found located at, as well as that of a few of the SCW equipment trucks and those looking to catch their favorite SCW wrestler as they depart from the arena for an autograph, of course Bishop unlike others turned those awaiting for him to to depart from the arena were turned away by the young controversial wrestler as he made his way to his vehicle alongside his friend Tennakey.::  

-----

[Behind closed doors…]

"Temptations"
Motel 6 - Stockton, California
Camera: Off

:: It was a Thursday and your boy Xander had just gotten to the motel, motel 6 to be exact where he'd be staying at for the next event in California more so Stockton, California to be exact after leaving to return home for unknown reasons; rumor has it, it was for business reasons, though others believe it had something to do with his homie and childhood friend Darius Stone, then again who knows at this point in time, but yea one thing is certain he wasn't in action at neither Climax Control 173 or 174 which was the final [“TWO”] Climax Control’s before Sin City Wrestling’s Blaze of Glory 6 Pay-per-view event anyways as the scene slowly begins to unfold the sound of moaning and dirty language can be heard coming from inside the motel room of Sin City Wrestling’s most controversial Sinner and most popular Poppin’ Off Hip-Hop, Rap artist, that individual being “The New Dynasty” Xander Bishop. From the outside of the motel room of the Motel 6 where Xander can be found staying at in Stockton, California, the curtains can be seen being drawn, giving the impression that nobody is home for obvious reasons of course.::

Xander Harris: “Damn! Oh, ‘dat p***y is good thou’!”

Gabrielle Grey: “Oh, shit!

Xander Harris: “Damn!”

Gabrielle Grey: “You're makin' my p***y sore, bastard!”

:: The sound of moaning and dirty language between Bishop and his girlfriend Gabrielle Grey can be heard coming from inside the motel room of Bishop and yes, unfortunately like most motel rooms the walls are paper thin.::

Xander Harris: “Oh, my nuts!”

Gabrielle Grey: “Aww, Fuck me Xan’!"

Xander Harris: “Whore!”

:: As Xander said that the sound of someone knocking on Bishop’s motel room door could be heard.::

Xander Harris: “Hold it bae, who is it?”

“Ugh yea Xander its Artie.”

:: Is what could be heard coming from the other side of Xander’s motel room door. Standing outside Xander’s motel room was none other than his former agent Arthur Pierce, the outside where Pierce is standing at can be seen having graffiti written and scribbled on it. The hallways can be seen being trashed from graffiti, to broken staircase railings to even holes in the walls from past gun fights and domestic violence from past couples who got into an argument or fight over something.::

Xander Harris: “How da hell you’s fin’ me bruh an’ wha’ da hell you’s wan’ you’s pissin’ me off righ’ abou’ now…”

:: Bishop says from inside of his apartment.::

Arthur Pierce: “Well I was hoping we could talk…”

Xander Harris: “Talk now bruh?”

:: Bishop questions, still with his door closed, as he stands with a towel wrapped around him from inside his motel room at his hotel room's door, where Bishop can be seen standing at isn’t much better. Holes in the walls of his motel room can be seen as well.::

Arthur Pierce: “Well yea Xander.”

:: Pierce says still standing outside Bishop's motel room. ::

Xander Harris: “No… no… no n***a I’ma tryin’ get some p***y righ’ now an’ you’s fuckin’ up my whole mood…”

:: Xander says as the lock to his motel room door can be heard turning, Xander cracks the door open just enough so that you can seen his face.::

Arthur Pierce: “Damn Xan’ smoke a little too much eh?”

:: Xander chuckles a little bit in laughter before responding back to his former agent.::

Xander Harris: “You’s got jokes, bruh get da fuck outta hur’ with ‘dat shit, so wha’ you’s wantin’ bruh?”

Arthur Pierce: “Well I was hoping you'd find it in your heart Xander and bring me back aboard Team Bishop.”

Xander Harris: “You’s kiddin' me righ' now righ’, beggin’ me to have you’s come back bruh you’s serious righ’ now?”

Arthur Pierce: “Well yea Bishop.”

Xander Harris: “Let me get back atcha as a playa’ gotta’ think abou' ‘dis righ’ hur’.”

Arthur Pierce: “It’s like that Xander?”

Xander Harris: “What you’s mean it's like ‘dats of course it is playa’ we’s not tigh’ anymore like we’s once was, plus someone else migh' have already filled da position bruh...”

:: Xander says as he shuts his motel room door behind him, though before it can close all the way, Pierce  shouts out “I heard what happened to Stone…” catching Bishop's attention once again, as he does, Bishop cracks open his motel room door again.::

Xander Harris: “What you’s say homie?”

Arthur Pierce: “ I’s heard what happened to Darius the other night…”

Xander Harris: “Is ‘dat so an’ wha' was ‘dat?”

Arthur Pierce: “Well I heard to got arrested for drug trafficking, it's all over the local news, that's and the dirtsheets who caught wind of it… so is it true?”

Xander Harris: “Yea it is bruh, they’d swarmed into my dressing room an’ arrested ‘dat cat like he was on da America’s mos' wanted or some shit, talkin' abou' drug traffickin’ charges ain't ‘dat some bullshit thou’ righ' afta' my win agains’ James Tiscuni who I’s not jus’ beat but also gots his rematch Clause for da Roulette Championship title ‘dat, ‘dat cat Chris Shipman currently holds…”

Arthur Pierce: “Sorry to hear that Xan, I know how close you both were with one another.”

Xander Harris: “It's wha'eva' honestly ‘deyse wanna charge a motha’fucka’ with some bullshit charge ‘den so be it, Poppin’ Off records still gonna keep goin' even if my homie locked up an’ ‘dats da truth bruh…”

:: Bishop says with frustration and anger in his voice, with just the thought of his homeboy Darius Stone being locked up for drug trafficking charges that he received after his crib was raided by local Reno, Nevada law enforcement.::

Xander Harris: “Still can’ believe da shit ‘dat took place da otha’ nigh’...”

Arthur Pierce: “Well you know Xander shit happens for a reason.”

:: Bishop chuckles a bit before speaking.::

Xander Harris: “Wha’ you’s tryin’ to come atcha boy X with jokes now Artie, I’ma in no way in a damn jokin’ mood at da damn momen’ an’ you’s keepin’ outta hur’ from gettin’ ‘dat tail up in my damn motel room…”

:: Arthur chuckles.::

Arthur Pierce: “Well…”

:: Pierce says trying to keep a straight face as he talks, but struggles.::

Xander Harris: “Yea I’s know evera’body wanna take shots atcha boy X from da damn social media to da damn reporta’s to even da damn blogga’s who’s jus’ a damn fan an’ be thinkin’ their damn oppinion actual matta’s gawd damn can’ y’all jus’ leave a G be for once I’s me damn its like evera’ damn time ya boy X turn aroun’ someone tossin’ my’s damn name out, can’ ya boy at leas’ get laid? I’s mean, I’s at leas’ get a blowjob withou’ da people wantin’ to harass me an’ wantin’ to throw a punch or somethin’ atcha boy or is ‘dat too much to ask for? ?”

Arthur Pierce: “I hear you Xander and understand completely where you are coming from…”

Xander Harris: “If you’s did you’s would leave me be Artie, firreals bruh, but one thing surely gonne be known when I’s be long gone, you’s damn well gonna sure be talkin’ abou’ me, an’ you’s grandkids an’ kids afta’ ‘dat gonna know abou’ me… you’s great grandkids will say, “Wow, wasn’ ‘dat a bizarre individual an’ you’s know wha’ I’s not gonna give a damn…”

Arthur Pierce: “You might be right, bu-...”

Xander Harris: “Pierce not to be rude bruh, but I’s got me a piece of ass waitin’ for me so yea…”

:: Bishop said as he slowly closed his motel room door, as the door of Bishop’s motel room closed the sound of dirty language and moaning could be heard once again coming from inside Bishop’s motel room.::

-----

[That very evening and same Thursday…]

"No Vaseline"
4th Street Records - Recording studio
Camera: On - Shoot

“Yea.. yea… it’s ‘dat boy you’s all know, aka ‘dat King of Slanda’, aka Brooklyn’s Finnes’ aka ‘dat homie G ‘dat be keepin’ it surreal day in day out, yea’.. Yea… let’s get ‘dis biatch rollin’

We’s ain' playin' wit'cha (We ain' playin' wit'cha)
Step yo ass up
Wha’ you’s wanna do, get yo ass knocked out as we’s usin’ no vaseline
No vaseline, No vasaeline
Wha’ you’s wanna do, get ready
Wha’ you’s gonna do...

When ya boy Bishop comin’ atcha from da helm, you’s know wha’ fuck it, while we comin' out in da open I'm doin' acid, crack, smack, coke an’ smokin' dope my name is Xander Bishop of da New Dynasty an’ I'm a drug addic’ (Hi Xander) I have a disease an’ ‘deyse don' know wha to call it, betta’ hide you’s walle’ cause I'ma comin' up quick to strip you’s cash like ‘dat of a Crystal Miller da Darc Horse Champion title defense she neva’ won seein’ how it neva’ was loss from it's pas’ representative in one Cecily Bell, bitch so ratchet she can’ stan’ da word, rumor has it she slept aroun’ all ‘dose in da entertainment industry, but lets face it she hasn’ done anythin’ worthy of even callin’ a movie otha’ then ‘dose straigh’ to DVD movies you’s can catch at you’s local Walmar’ in da 5 dolla’ bens up at da regista’s, pop sensation nah bitch name one good track you’s produced or put out… ‘dat’s wha’ ya boy X though’ you’s not got one otha’ than ‘dose bootleg rip offs you’s be sellin’ durin’ at da DARC Pro events jus’ for pointin’ out the obvious...

Bitch, I'm comin' out swingin', so fast it'll make your eyes spin kinda like how mine are when I’s high as a kite off of sizzurp you’s gettin' knocked da fuck out like Cornelius Bundrage da Proof is in da puddin', jus’ ask aroun’ you’s a fake an’ straigh’ up ratchet as ‘deys come, when I’s done talkin’ smack abou’ you’s, you’s gonna think ya homie Bishop slit you’s motherfuckin throat worse than wha’ OJ Simpson did to his ex-wife Nicole Simpson. So when you’s see me on you’s block you’s betta’ duck, cause you’s gon' get stuck, stoned, an’ snuffed cause I’s jus’ don' give a fuck!

I'm Everlastin’, I melt Zelda Clark like silicone leakin’ out ‘dem tits of Ms. Rocky Mountains. I'm ill enough to jus’ straigh’ up dis you’s for no reason, I'm colda’ than snow when it's twenty below freezin' I'll diss you’s blog afta’ bein’ feata’d in it. Put me on blas’ for no reason say I’s needa watch my back as Alexis Staggs got friends, none ‘dem wanna catch a whiff of ‘dis I’s knock ‘em out firs’ roun’ knockou’ bring lil’ Timmy Staggs witcha an’ watch em’ end up like ‘dat of Sonny Bono tellin’ ya boy he needa watch wha’ he say when his ratchet ass BO was da one goin’ aroun’ stickin’ her nose in otha’ people's business, talkin’ abou’ how can ya boy Bishop be claimin’ somethin’ he neva’ won, gurl don’ be hatin’ cause I’s makin’ history an’ you’s jus’ a flash in da pas’ like ya hubby a forgotten los’ cause jus’ like ‘dat stable of his wha’ was it again oh yea… da nobodies jus’ like you’s a nobody tryin’ reclaim fame you’s neva’ had by tryin’ to tag alone on my growin’ an’ success, success you’s an’ ‘dat joke a husban’ of you’s neva’ had, you’s be one hit wonda’s…

Step yo ass up
Wha’ you’s gonna do...

When ya boy Bishop comin’ atcha from da helm, you’s know wha’cha boy Bishop talkin’ abou’ when you’s blowin' shit out of proportion, addic’ Half animal, half man, Beas’mode is wha’ ‘deys be claimin’ I’s am da name is Xander Bishop don’cha forget don’ have me in action again 2 weeks straigh’ Somebody let me out ‘dis cage (hey, let me out!) I'm a caged beas’ turnin’ into a demon like Marilyn Manson on stage screamin’ don’ get me started on Belinda Simone call me out on Twitta an’ see if I’s don’ getcha bitch talk abou’ ya boy not got any education hell gurl you’s believe ‘dat then you’s dumba’ then I’s though’ as ‘deyes neva’ should've booted me out of reform school, talkin’ abou’ ya boy Bishop needa learn how to speak an’ ‘dat he need hooked on phonics ya eva’ hur’ of slang ya ol’ bag of bones, get with da times as slang is wha’ us kids be usin’ an’ sayin’ nowadays, go on Simone why you’s not getta hold of Steve Urkel as you’s damn well gonna need him to teach you’s today's slang,gurl you’s wanna claim false shit talkin’ abou’ life an’ success how it jus’ passes me up, you’s slower than I’s though’ you’s was as I’s already more successful than you’s an’ Crystal Miller’s DARC Horse title reign…

Hell I’ma be all ova’ da place in ‘dis hur’ rhyme of mine like a free for all outta da game of Supa’ Smash Bros goin’ into Sin city Wrestlin’s Blaze of Glory Six all rested up like ‘dat of Calvin Harris withou’ da knee injury ya boy X gonna go hard an’ put an end to Harris once an’ for all like ’dat of da Marvel Comic's Spider-Man franchise bein’ rebooted evera’ otha’ year... He’s a los’ cause jus’ like da reignin’ Sin City Wrestlin’ Internet Champion Despayre who carries aroun’ a damn stuffed teddy bear, then again I’s would too if I’s knew my time was comin’ to an end. Wha’s it's name Angel, wells I’s be Xander Bishop of Poppin’ Off records, nice to meet ya, aww shit didn’ mean to rip ya lil’ arm off then again who’s I’s kiddin’ show up with ya boy Despayre an’ see if I’s not do to you’s Angel like I’s did to my guinea pig when I’s murdered it when I’s stuck it in da microwave an’ claimed it was an acciden’ then again I’s went from murderin’ my guinea pig like Michael Myers from Halloween to murderin’ Dumbasses like you’s to straigh’ to da 40 ounca’s an’ suckin’ down sizzurp on da daily...

It's a damn shame Underwood an’ Ward wanna stick me in a damn Triple threat jus’ to fuck a brotha’ ova’ from achievin’ supa’ stardom like no otha’ can’ seem to grasp da though’ of a G like myself holdin’ championship gold, Firs’ a 10 man battle Royal, then’s a King of da Hill ladda’ match an’ now dis’ all for wha’ to show ‘dat a G like myself belongs at da damn top. You’s know Blaze of Glory Six is da name of da even’ it's gonna damn well be a Blaze as both my’s opponen’ reminisce abou’ ‘dere firs’ los’ when we’s go at it come Blaze of Glory Six when ya boy Bishop ligh’s ‘em up with a few quick drive by’s, ligh’en thur’ asses up like a damn fores’ fire as ya boy Bishop keep on da grind learnin’ from pas’ mistakes, but jus’ like da pas’ I’s too gonna be reminiscin’ not abou’ da pas’ but abou’ future even’s to come as ya boy Xander Bishop gonna be usherin’ in a NEW DYNASTY it's  a new chapta’ in da makin’ entitled Bishop an’ ya boy Bishop at da helm of it all.

Step yo ass up
Wha’ you’s gonna do...

When ya boy Bishop comin’ atcha from da helm, you’s know wha’ Harris bruh you’s talk big game, but yet have backed it up, claimin’ you’s gonna shut me up, we's all know how ‘dat wen’ which is why’s you’s an’ I’s are yet again facin’ off ‘dis time with Championship gold on da line, bruh like before I’s gonna shut you’s up thou’ ‘dis time no time limit gonna stop me from finishin’ da job, unfortunately lil’ Despayre is caugh’ in da damn crossfire a crossfire da see’s ya boy Bishop walkin’ out of Blaze of Glory Six as da newly crowned Sin City Wrestlin’ Champion.

Don’ be thinkin’ for one secon’ jus’ ‘cause a G be pullin’ double duty ‘dat he isn’ comin’ out swingin’ like Mike Tyson, you’s hesitate for one secon’ catch my fire power ‘cause ya boy Bishop gonna go hard like da hard shit he shat out ealia’ you’s wanna talk hard my shit go harda’ then Despayre an’ Calvin Harris on a good day… We’s gon' hit 'em wit da left, hit 'em wit da righ’ We’s gon' hit 'em wit da left, hit 'em till ‘deys head bust open like ‘dat of a Sunday split. See all, see I'm da uncrown’ king of da motha’fuckin’ ring, ring da bell an’ I'ma comin' out swingin’ till ‘deyes go ding ding as we nail a  Bishop's Crozier an’ ‘deyes hit da groun’ bounce up like a sprin’ hit 'em again an’ knock ‘dere ass out, see ‘dem brigh’ ligh’s an’ cameras flashin’ like bling bling…

Step yo ass up
Wha’ you’s gonna do...

When ya boy Bishop comin’ atcha from da helm, both Despayre an’ Calvin Harris gonna be seein’ stars when ‘deyse start seein’ things now I’s got 'em on ‘dere hands an’ knees on da floor crawl up to da corna’ cryin’ I'm da motga’fuckin’ homie G an’ son ‘dere's no defeatin’ me again as homies da groun’ you’s both will be eatin’ like a bad trip on da motha’fuckin’ Eleventh of Septemba’ when you’s fall to ya damn knees like da world trade ‘cause I'ma in da limeligh’ ‘cause I'm da one who cause Sin City Wrestlin’ a lotta controversy, now it's time to get paid, you’s gonna watch ya boy Xander Bishop an’ da New Dynasty blow up like da World Trade… I’ma born sinna’, da very opposite wha’ y'all be thinkin’ when you’s thinkin’ of wha’ a winna’ is, it's Bad Boy's on mine’s an’ we’s Poppin’ Off so if I’s offended you’s? Good 'Cause I’s still don' give a fuck as I'ma cross between Marilyn Manson, Esham an’ Ozzy…”
"The Ghetto Gospel"
Quinton Cross

>

All I'm tryin' to do is survive and make good out of tha dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me. I migh' jus' be my mother's child, but in all reality, I'm evabody's child. Nobody raised me; I was raised in this society. I am society's child, you know tha child society forgot 'bout. This is how they made me and now I'm sayin' wha's on my mind and they don' want that. Thiis is wha' you made me...

Offline Calvin Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 02:59:38 PM »
 OOC: Here we go. I took time a little bit every day to piece this roleplay together. I had a certain story to tell and wanted to put proper effort into this roleplay. I think I did well enough to at least come close to winning. But then again it isn't always about that. It's about getting the character over. Hopefully, I managed to do that. Hopefully this is an enjoyable read.

\'user

ACT I: This Isn’t A Goodbye, But A See You Later

On this day, it couldn’t have been more fitting when it came to the mood and the overall scenery. The sky was rather dark and very gloom looking, almost as if it could literally start pouring down rain at any given moment. Then take the location of where this was all taking place truly added to the situation. Inside a cemetery where several cars could be seen parked in a row on a narrow gravel road. Not too far away from where those cars were parked was a large canopy with a black top. Underneath the canopy were hundreds of people sitting in seats. There was not a single person that did not have a somber and sad looking expression.

Each person was also dressed in black which was a dead giveaway that what was going on was a funeral in session. Most of the attention was on a man that was standing in front a flowered covered casket. The way he was dressed resembled a man of faith, a pastor of some kind. Directly to the right of him was a large blown up photo of a blonde woman. This woman was all too familiar within the wrestling business. She was Chasity Allure - more famously known as - Shady Layne. It was just announced one week before that the wrestling world had lost the icon after she had taken her own life.

All of the sudden it was at that moment the man standing before the hundreds in attendance had decided to break the depressing and mourning silence.

FATHER HENNING: As this becomes the final resting place of Chasity Allure. We as fans, we as acquaintances, we as friends, and we as family make the pledge to her spirit and to ourselves that her memory, name, and legacy is never forgotten!

Those words seemed to do nothing but echo throughout the sky. Those somber and depressed expressions on everyone’s faces didn’t let up at all. If anything they seemed to have gotten more and more depressed with those few words. Understandably so considering the situation at hand. For a woman that prided herself in being a loner and never needing anyone in life, it sure did speak volumes how many people respected, supported,  and had love for her by the amount of people were in attendance.

FATHER HENNING: Regarding of what Chasity’s faith may have or may not have been. We all stand together in hoping and praying that she has now found peace. We love you and we miss you. May your soul finally rest.

At that very moment, as soon as that final word escaped his mouth. There was the loud sound of thunder off in the distance. Right along with the instant downpour of rain falling from the sky. Despite the canopy being over the top of everyone, the rain served as some kind of cue. Those people began to raise from their seats and head for their cars. For anyone that knew Chasity, they would have easily said that this storm coming out of nowhere the way that it did is something that would resemble her. This was her way of sending one final message to everyone.

Kind of her way of saying “Go the fuck home already, bastards!” in her true bitch yet oddly adorable way. In a matter of seconds everyone was gone aside from the pastor. He was just about to start making his way out from under the canopy, but his attention was brought to someone that was wearing an all black blazer with a beanie on their head. Based on the material of the blazer and the beanie, it had appeared that the rain had got to this person. In fact they seemed downright soaked but the person made their way under the canopy causing the pastor to speak out.

FATHER HENNING: Sir, I apologize but the service is already over.

On that moment the person lifted their head and pushed the beanie off his head. The long jet-black hair fell out onto his shoulders. His beady little eyes focused on the pastor. That person happened to be a man that not only was an ally to Chasity, but he was a friend and a former lover. That person was Calvin Harris. Keeping his eyes locked on the pastor.

CALVIN HARRIS: Give me time with her alone.

FATHER HENNING: I am really not allowed to...

CALVIN HARRIS: Do what I said, or you’re the next one to be put in a box.

Based on the serious tone of Calvin’s words. It became very clear to this man that the last thing he wanted to do was double cross him. Quickly, the pastor excused himself and left Calvin under the canopy alone with the coffin containing the remains of Chasity. For a moment or two there was nothing but silence, although the look on his face made it clear he was trying to say something. Reaching out with a trembling hand he placed it against the hard surface of the casket. The realization of everything truly settling in for him.

CALVIN HARRIS: Why didn’t you just call me?!

That was all he could manage to say for that moment. He was attempting to fight back tears that were starting to form. That tight knot forming in the back of his throat.

CALVIN HARRIS: I get it... We haven’t been on good terms for a while. You were upset with me. Maybe mad at me. Maybe, even hated me. I might have had some animosity towards you, but had you called. I’d picked up the phone. Had you called and explained what was going on. All of that bullshit, all of that negativity. It would have just gone away. I’d done everything I could to talk you off that ledge. You know I would have.

There was this sound of frustration, sadness, and even a little bit of guilt in his voice. Shaking his head from side to side, still seemingly trying to get a grip on the reality of Chasity being gone. A few more seconds of silence consumed him as he lowered his head.

CALVIN HARRIS: There is part of me that feels responsible for you not being here. I was the worst human being on earth when I cheated on you. I should have done the right thing and tried to figure out what was wrong, instead of running away. I was downright fucking selfish when you finally came clean and told me about the child we had lost. I didn’t bother to think of you. I only thought of myself. I let drinking and drugs take over, just so I could be numb to it all. I was childish and even petty, when I didn’t pick up the phone after I got out of rehab. I was stupid. So stupid and not once did I think about how what I did affected you, how it was making you feel, or to even understand what you were going through. That makes me the shittest person to ever exist.

Once again that sound of guilt was pouring right out of him. His knees were weak and he felt as if at any given moment they could fall out from under him. That steady hand placed on the casket was helping him remain upright. Taking a deep breath while trying to collect himself.

CALVIN HARRIS: I don’t know if it’s true with the supposed note that you left behind, but if the rumors are true and if it’s true that you made reference to me. I can’t imagine it is, considering all that’s happened but if it is. All you need to know is, I’m fine. I’m way better than I was a year ago. I’m clean, sober, and focused. You’re never going to have to worry about me being the man I was once. You’re never going to have to worry about me being in a position where I’m not happy. You’re never going to have to worry about me being in a position where I’m not chasing my dream. Everything, I’ve ever wanted. I’m this close to accomplishing all of it.

There was one thing the two of them had in common. The one thing that bonded them in the beginning was the dream and the goal of being able to be successful at whatever they were chasing. Chasity had always been a little more successful than he was. Some would say that she was more talented than he was which is why she never struggled to make those dreams come true. Maybe that was true and maybe it wasn’t, but they never saw each other as competition. Instead they were out to help each other.

CALVIN HARRIS: I don’t know how much time I’ve got left in wrestling. There are things that have come up that are way more important. Though, I promise that I won’t leave until the one goal I had most in this business is accomplished. That much I promise and guarantee to you... But honestly, I am no longer your corner. Neither are those few people that you did consider your friends. All you need to concern yourself with finding that peace that you’ve searched for twenty six years for. As well as having that long period of rest that you’ve been deserving of for just as long.

His free hand was gently rubbing the back of his neck a little bit. All of this was much harder than he had ever imagined. Shocking enough considering all the funerals he had attended in his twenty eight years of life.

CALVIN HARRIS: Like we used to tell each other. This isn’t goodbye, this is just see you later. Rest easy Chasity.

Finally drawing his hand back from the casket and turned himself around. For a couple of seconds his eyes just focused on that large blown up photo of his former lover and friend. The way he gazed at the photo was like he knew it would be the last time he’d be seeing her in anyway at all. Taking his thumb and removing a tear from his eye, Calvin proceeded to walk forward and out from under the canopy out into the pouring rain. Some of the hardest losses came when you least expected them. At the same time it was losses in life that made one stronger.

==========

ACT II: Zero Respect

Cue the cameras rolling in and right away the scenery was set. Based on all the equipment around from microphones, to headphones, and the music recording tools. The posters on the wall showing respect to some of the most infamous rappers throughout history. The records framed in glass picture frames and hung up on the wall as well. It was clear that the cameras had found themselves inside a recording studio of some kind. In the background there was some faint music. However it was a song that everyone was quite familiar with. “Lose Yourself” by Eminem echoed throughout the studio just loud enough to be able to make out what the song was.

However the one thing that was interesting about the song was there were no lyrics. Instead it was the instrumental version of the song. With the cameras circling around the room, they finally found their focus. Their focus falling on a man that the wrestling world was familiar with. That man was “The Martyr” himself, Calvin Harris. Standing in this little booth, he grabbed a hold of a set of headphones that were draped over a microphone. Snatching those headphones up and placing them over his ear. Calvin then found himself leaning towards the mic speaking into it.

CALVIN HARRIS: Unnnnnhhhhh! Yeah... turn that shit up! Unnnnnhhhhh!

Seemingly on cue the music started to get a little louder. That familiar beat of “Lose Yourself” really beginning to blast throughout the studio. Calvin began to rock himself back and forth in front of the music. Throwing his hands in the air a little bit.

CALVIN HARRIS: Aww shiiitttt! About to drop the hottest freestyle of the year. Yeahhhh!

Way too animated and way too over the top for him. His swaying continued as the people hlding the cameras had to be holding back laughter. They just had to be, there was no way that this wasn’t even someone a little amusing.

CALVIN HARRIS: Unnnnnhhhhh! Fuck Xander Bishop! Unnnnnhhhhh!

Holding his middle finger in the air and aiming it right at the cameras. Knowing that they were recording and basically sending the message right to the man he seemed to have such an extreme dislike for. Then just like that the swaying of his shoulders cut off. Calvin removed the headphones and threw them for the ground. He turned his head making sure to lock eyes with the lense of the camera. His attitude in full effect.

CALVIN HARRIS: Man, shut that shit off!

Quickly, the music cut off and everything was silent. Calvin shook his head from side to side, just a little bit. Clearly, there was something that had him disappointed.

CALVIN HARRIS: Xander... Allow me to just start off by saying, you’re one of the biggest attention seeking whores that I have ever encountered in my entire life. As a matter of fact, literally you take the icing on the cake compared to every woman I have ever dated since high school. All of them combined were never that starving for my attention. You’re meant to be a man. You’re meant to be a dude from the streets. But yet, you’re acting like a female. Nah, fuck it... I’ll call it like it is. You’re one hundred percent acting like a bitch!

Shaking his head a little more from side to side.

CALVIN HARRIS: Every other day, you’re in my mentions on twitter with your third grade typing. Every other day, you’re in my mentions trying to send some type of mindless threat. Every other day, you’re in my mentions calling me names and getting shitty because I won’t respond. Now, you’ve got people I’ve never even fucking heard of blowing up my mentions and trying to come at me because of you. Because I won’t respond. Because I won’t take six seconds from my day to respond to one of your tweets. You really that mad bro?

Lifting his eyebrow up while letting a very brief chuckle escape his lips. It was quite clear that Calvin was taking a shot at Bishop and attempting to get under his skin. Didn’t appear like that was very hard to do.

CALVIN HARRIS: Seems that a few weeks ago on the final Climax Control, when I once again let it be known how I felt. That’s what really got under your skin. That’s what really made you hot under your collar. That’s what really made you bug out over all of this and has made you a crazy twitter stalker. But I tell you what, it’s crazy for a dude that claims to be a thug. For a dude that claims to be a gangsta. For a dude that claims to be a legitimate badass. You are really starving for some type of twitter beef. You don’t have trigger fingers, but you sure do have twitter fingers. To be honest it’s making you look more and more pathetic with each tweet.

In those words that came out of his mouth at that exact moment made it known he was quite frustrated.

CALVIN HARRIS: I’m not so sure how many times I have to keep repeating this for you. It seems like every time there’s an encounter between us that I say this or at least something close to it. But none the less, I feel like it needs to be repeated because you’re either actually retarded or you’re just not able to comprehend the english language. We are professional wrestlers. That’s what I wanted to be when I was little. That’s what I grew up around. That’s what my uncle and father trained me to be. This is the occupation that you chose. Therefore all the fighting and all the resolving off issues is settled in a twenty by twenty square wrestling ring. Our issues aren’t resolved on social media. They aren’t resolved in trading tweets that include insults in a hundred and forty characters or less. Yet for some reason that’s what you want. You want to beef on twitter and it’s so fucking stupid. All this attention-seeking shit has done is made me hate you more. Literally, I cannot stand you.

More of that frustration oozed out of him. Again, at this point what Calvin was saying wasn’t really something that was shocking. He had let it be known on more than one occasion he wasn’t a fan of Xander. Though, it seemed with each passing week and with every encounter that extreme dislike grew.

CALVIN HARRIS: You’ve become one of the most annoying people that I have ever dealt with in this business. It would be one thing if you were annoying in the sense that you would good at what you did in the ring and I struggled against you. It’d be one thing if you were annoying because you were better than me and because you rubbed it in. It would be different if you were annoying but could back up everything you did inside that square ring. But that’s not the case Xander. You’re not annoying because of any of those things. Instead, you’re annoying and you downright fucking suck. You’ve got no business, no business at all being in a wrestling ring. There’s a reason why you are known for losing more matches than you win. There’s a reason that no one sees you as a threat. There’s a reason that people laugh at you or about you behind your back. You’re one of the biggest jokes to ever enter the wrestling.

That statement was surely going to be one that was going to gain the attention of Xander, but at the same exact time it was a statement that Xander had heard before. Not from just Calvin, but from others within the company.

CALVIN HARRIS: It is all there in black and white, Xander. I’ve told you this before but you refuse to accept it. Instead, you make it sound like it’s a race thing and say that people are out to hold you down because you’re black. You come out with these whack ass fucking diss tracks trying to insult members of the roster and the company. You make all these idol threats in which you never act on and even if you did attempt to act on them, you wouldn’t have the abilities to make those threats become a reality. You are more worried about clicking up with the fucking trash of this company or hanging out in the hood than actually taking the business seriously. I’ve said that before on more than one occasion as well. You do not love this business. You do not take this business seriously. Therefore it contributes to you being complete and utter trash. You are as ignorant as they come Xander. To which you continue to allow that ignorance blindly lead you. It does not favors for you.

That glare in Calvin’s eyes only seemed to grow. His eyes narrowing a little bit more. The overall frustration continuing to pour right on out of him.

CALVIN HARRIS: As far as I’m concerned, you shouldn’t even be competing for the Internet Championship. You aren’t good enough to be contention for any title. Instead, you should have just participated in that random ass tag match that serves no purpose. Way, I see it with the issues that have been brewing between us. You had your chance to prove yourself a few weeks ago. You had the chance to prove that I was wrong about you. You had the chance to prove that you do belong in this business. You had the chance to prove that you are worthy of a title shot. Yet that didn’t happen. Never mind the fact I out performed you in a battle royal before that. Never-mind the fact I was so much closer to that briefcase than you were. One on one is where it mattered the most and with it being one on one. You found out you couldn’t put me away, Xander. You huffed and you puffed, but you couldn’t blow me down.

His voice came off in a mocking manner once again. Almost like he was aiming to rub that in the face. It was almost a guarantee that this was going to trigger Xander. Almost a guarantee that it was going to put him over the edge and make him lash out. Over and over again that had happened. He simply couldn’t handle anyone speaking out about him and that’s why Calvin continued to enjoy exposing him.

CALVIN HARRIS: You had your one on one with me and you couldn’t put me away. Course, we all know your school grade comeback is going to be that I didn’t put you away either. Fact is on that night Xander, I could have put you away at any given time I wanted to. But I didn’t because I was out to expose you. I was out to let the people of Sin City Wrestling get one more laugh out of watching you fall flat on your face. My goal was accomplished on that night, but you know something Xander? I realize that I did make a mistake. I realized I made a mistake in letting you survive this long. Made a huge mistake in not taking you out behind the shed and putting you out of your misery when I had the chance. Well, the thing about me is I learn from my mistakes and when I’ve got a chance to right that wrong. I take full advantage of it. That’s the situation I find myself in on March Nineteenth. I’ve got the chance and the ability to right that wrong, which is exactly what I am going to do. This thing between the two of us has finally got out of hand. You’ve finally pushed me too far. You’ve pushed me to the point that I have to be that man that ends your career. You pushed me to the point that I will not be happy until I have your ignorant blood on my hands!

Shouting those final words really began to drive the point home in how far this thing has gone between them. Most people likely didn’t see it for how it was.

CALVIN HARRIS: When that bell rings, my concern should be doing everything that I possibly can to make sure that I leave with the Internet Championship, but I’d be lying if I said that was the case. One thing I never want to be is a liar. Instead when that bell rings my concern right out the gate is getting my hands on you, Xander. My concern is going to be punch you in the face over and over again. Keep punching you till I feel you bones within your face begin to crack and crumble from the blows of my fist. Keep punching you until your nose is so far pushed in you can’t breathe. To keep punching you until you go lifeless in my grip and when you go lifeless. I’ll let you go, stand over your body, and then spit right in your face. Cementing the lack of respect I have for you. Letting the entire world know that I the one responsible for you being gone.

There was a sense of sick satisfaction that Calvin was seemingly getting out of everything he was saying at that moment. This satisfaction that couldn’t be matched by anything else.

CALVIN HARRIS: When that finally takes place and you’re no longer breathing. Then and only then can I focus on becoming the Internet Champion. The one thing you need to keep in mind Xander is this is all your fault. It didn’t have to be this way. It didn’t have to spill into sheer hatred but you pushed it that far. Now you’re going to have no choice but to deal with the consequences!

For a brief moment the cameras were focusing on that look in his eyes. A look that without a doubt had to be one of the most deadly looks that had ever consumed his eyes. It was at that moment it had become obvious in just how far he had been pushed and there was no going back. With nothing else to be said the cameras found themselves fading out, just as quickly as they had faded in. Sure enough this was going to have all of the SCW audience on the edge of their seat knowing that in just a few days these two men were going to meet each other in what The Martyr was describing as the final time.

==========

ACT III: No Holding Back

The clock read 1:45 AM. Most people were in bed at this hour, but there was one person that wasn’t in bed. Calvin found himself in a position where he couldn’t sleep. This was a big week for him on a professional front. While the week before was rough on him from an emotional front. In not being able to sleep, he decided to put himself to work. By work that involved a heavy work out in the basement of the house. It made sense, if he could physically exhaust himself then he’d be able to fall asleep. At the same time getting a workout in meant that he was further preparing himself for Sunday Night. After all Blaze of Glory Six was creeping up fast.

He found himself under the weight bench, his hands gripped the bar over his head and there was a hundred and twenty five pounds of weight on each of the bar. Making the combined weight be two hundred and fifty pounds. Per usual with every work out the sounds of Metallica was playing over the speakers. Finally, he pushed the bar up with his strength and lifted it up out of the place it was sitting. He slowly brought the bar down to his chest before pushing it back up with all his might. That was one rep. Followed by two reps, then three, and four. On his fifth rep the bar began to get heavy but he managed to get it down then up.

As he slammed the bar back down into place. He let out a deep breath before sitting up on the bench. No sooner than he sat up, he heard his music cut off. There was that brief bit of confusion and as any person would have their head snapped in the direction of where the radio was. His eyes found themselves settling in on his bride to be. Alessandra stood there with one hand on her hip and she just peered over at him.

CALVIN HARRIS: What are you doing?

He looked over at her with that puzzled look on his face. Alessandra began to place one foot in front of the other starting to walk over his direction.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: No, the better question here is. What are you doing?

CALVIN HARRIS: You mean to tell me it isn’t obvious? I’m blaring Metallica at nearly two in the morning. I’m drenched in sweat and I’m surrounded by weights. Hell, I am sitting on a weight bench. I figured it’d be obvious. I’m working out.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: Don’t get smart with me, Calvin!

She glared in his direction as she had gotten closer to him. Finding herself standing in front of him a couple of seconds later. Using one hand against the structure of the weight bench and leaned forward some.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: The point to all of this is. It is nearly two in the morning. You’re not upstairs, you’re not in bed, and you’re not asleep. That’s going to make me question things. That is going to make me ask if there’s something  going on. Is there something wrong?

There was a small look of concern on her face while her eyes zeroed in on hers. Reaching down by his feet and picking up a white towel, Calvin brought it up to wipe off his arms. Bringing it up and then wiping the back of his neck off. A good amount of sweat had formed from the time that he had been down there. Tossing the towel down on the floor, he then stood up briefly looking at her.

CALVIN HARRIS: Everything is fine, Alessandra.

His voice was a little more on the stern front, but there was something about it that sounded off. At least to the one person that would have known him the best.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: You are aware that I know when you’re lying right?

CALVIN HARRIS: Lying? What the hell are you talking about? I’m not lying.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: Well you surely aren’t telling the truth either. I am about a hundred percent sure that there’s something off about you. Something is bothering you. Something is going on in that head of yours. Call it a motherly instinct if you want. I always sniff up when VP is angry about something and says she’s fine.

CALVIN HARRIS: Well those motherly instincts are on hyper drive right now.

Looking directly at her stomach where the small bump was starting to form. The pregnant woman’s hands quickly rubbing themselves over that small bump.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: To which is one hundred percent your fault. Now are you going to tell me what’s going on in that head of yours? Or am I going to have to put you in time out until you’re ready to talk?

CALVIN HARRIS: You’re not near big enough to me put in time out.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: You’re right. I’m not, but I am super emotional and could literally snap at any given moment because of these hormones. Now are you really going to want to push it and try to trigger me?

She grinned a little kind of like she already knew what the answer was going to be. Shaking his head a little bit, Calvin just looked at her for that brief moment. Only for him to realize there wasn’t any way out of this conversation.

CALVIN HARRIS: To be honest, it isn’t just one thing on my mind. It’s a couple different things on my mind. Some of it’s personal stuff. Some of it has a lot to do with work and a professional front. It’s got my mind going a million miles a minute. Kind of hard to sleep when you’re brain won’t shut off and let you sleep.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: Well... what’s going on personally. I thought everything has been great here at home. Is it me? Is it VP? Baby, if it’s us we’re...

CALVIN HARRIS: Stop, calm yourself down before you get all emotional and upset. It has nothing to really do with you. It has nothing to really do with VP.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: Then what is it?

CALVIN HARRIS: Well part of it has to do with Chasity. I feel slightly responsible for her death. I feel slightly responsible for her taking her own life.

That one statement had been brewing over the last couple of weeks.  It was something that he had been trying to deal with on his own and considering he knew how she felt about Chasity. He didn’t exactly want to bring it up to her, but it had finally got to the point where it had truly began to bother him.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: How could you feel responsible for something she did herself?

CALVIN HARRIS: I didn’t do the right thing. I didn’t bother to check on her as much as I should have after that miscarriage. I did horrible things to her prior like cheating. After all the horrible shit, we did promise to remain friends. I wasn’t a good friend at all. Friends call. Friends send text messages. Friends are there for people and I wasn’t. I feel like just being a crappy human being in general could have played a part in her taking her own life.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: All due respect Calvin. I’m not trying to start anything here, but isn’t that a two way street?

CALVIN HARRIS: Huh?

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: Friendship is a two way street. She didn’t bother to call you and see how you were doing after the miscarriage. If she had, she’d known the type of stuff you were doing. She didn’t bother to call and check on you as friends do. If she had, she’d known how heavily you had fallen into drugs. Not once did she show that she cared about you or your well being.

CALVIN HARRIS: Well you know...

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: No, just stop. I am not about to allow you to make excuses for her. She was no more invested in you as a friend as you were in her. Nor am I going to let you blame yourself for a selfish decision she made. She and only she is responsible for taking her own life.

There was a little bit of an attitude ranging from the pregnant and emotional woman. It had dawned on him at that very moment why this was such a difficult situation for her to deal with. She had been with a man that had killed himself thanks to the overuse of drugs. She had felt very strongly about the man’s death. Noting that it was thin ice, Calvin himself knew not to continue with the conversation.

CALVIN HARRIS: Honestly, it’s neither here nor there. It’s something I’ll have to learn to deal with. It’s not easy losing someone that was once a big part of your life.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: Who are you telling?

CALVIN HARRIS: To be fair, I think a lot of the stuff that is going on in my head personally is all coming from the amount of pressure that I am putting on myself when it comes to this Internet Championship match.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: You go through this every single time you find yourself in a position like this. Every single time you get inside your own head and you start to sike yourself out. How many times does one have to repeat themselves? You’re good, Calvin. You’re better than most.

CALVIN HARRIS: You say that. Others have said that. But what have I done in the past year to prove that?

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: Gee, I don’t know. How about being the final Monarchy Champion when you were wrestling overseas? You finally achieved your goal of holding a Heavyweight Championship with that single victory.

CALVIN HARRIS: Accomplished the goal on the company’s final night of existence. It’s nice to look at as it sits on the shelf, you know when VP doesn’t steal it. But can I say I truly deserved to hold the championship? I never got the chance to prove what kind of champion I could be.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: Fine, I’ll give you that. However you were dominating in Pure Amusement Wrestling. You held the Titan’s of the Midway Championship and did some great things with it. You know before I came along and did even greater things with it.

She offered a playful smirk when it came to her words. All he did was roll his eyes a little bit at those comments.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: Not to mention, you were one of the biggest names that company ever had. Even with all the bullshit and the backstage politics. You could have easily held that PAW Heavyweight Championship. You were that close to making it happen.

CALVIN HARRIS: But I didn’t win it. I didn’t overcome the crooked fuck that was in management and holding the championship at the same time. Putting on great matches only gets you so far. They’re goal to hold me back paid off.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: Calvin, you’re starting to be...

CALVIN HARRIS: Don’t even say it. I’m not being over dramatic or drastic about things. I am speaking the truth. The last year has been one of the worst of my professional wrestling career. And it really hasn’t gotten any better with going to Sin City Wrestling. I’ve proven myself on a couple different occasions. I’ve gotten myself real close. Super close to achieving something great and finally cementing my name somewhere. Close to winning a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, but I failed. Close to winning a briefcase that guaranteed me a shot at any championship I wanted, whenever I wanted, but I failed.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: And so what?! None of that matters. You know as well as I know, the moment you start dwelling on things of the past. That’s when you’re going to start allowing it to drag you down. It’s all in the past now. All you need to do is focus on winning that Internet Championship. You’ve got the abilities to make it happen.

CALVIN HARRIS: Easier said than done, but that’s what has consumed my every thought this past couple of weeks. I realize what I need to do. This is a situation where I can’t hold back anymore. I’m in the ring with a man that hasn’t been pushed to his limits as champion and has basically had an easy reign. As well as being in there with a man, I literally can’t fucking stand. It makes me sound like a bad person but if Bishop died in a car accident on the way to the show that night. I wouldn’t bat an eye.

Briefly shaking his head a bit from side to side. A statement like that was alright within the privacy of his own, but had that been released to the public. People would have a field day with it. Then again it shouldn’t have been a matter where one person had gotten that under his skin.

CALVIN HARRIS: I’m on a fine line here Alessandra. I can’t have anymore shortcomings. I can’t find myself failing once again. My career has already suffered enough and I refuse to retire as a person that was just good, but never good enough to go the distance.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: Then you know what you need to do, Calvin. You said it just a second ago. You can’t hold back. If you have to go to that ring and be the one person that everyone hates, then that’s what you have to do. If you have to cheat and cut corners, then do it. If you have to be the most brutal human being in that ring, then do it. But the only person that knows what you need to do and how to do it is you.

CALVIN HARRIS: I am awa...

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: No, just listen to me for a second Calvin. This back and forth shit. This stuff with you questioning your abilities. This stuff where you’re always questioning your career. It’s becoming pathetic... I say that, because I love you but that’s what it’s become. You’re good and it’s about damn time you show it. Either go out there at Blaze of Glory and leave it all on the line. Don’t hold back. Do whatever it takes the title. Or don’t give it everything you have, fall on your face again, and then just leave the business behind. Those are you’re only two options.

There was a little bit of attitude that ranged in her voice at that particular moment. Her hands were on those widening hips of hers and her eyes were narrowed in on him. Her words came off as if they were hateful and almost like they had cruel intentions behind them. His facial expression didn’t seem to register as such though. Nodding his head a little bit.

CALVIN HARRIS: I hear you, Alessandra. I hear you loud and clear.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: Good, cause this isn’t a conversation I want to have again. I only said these things because I love you and you need tough love more than anything right now.

CALVIN HARRIS: I know babe. I appreciate it.

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: Oh yeah? Well, you know what else you’re going to appreciate?

CALVIN HARRIS: Hmmm, what’s that?

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: Taking yourself upstairs, putting a clean shirt on, and driving your sweaty self to Wendy’s to get me a Frostee.

CALVIN HARRIS: You realize they’re closed right?

ALESSANDRA REYNOLDS: And you realize I’m pregnant right? What baby wants, baby gets. I am sure, you’re going to find a way to make this work for both of us!

She grinned once again, batting her eyes to add to the “extra cute” factor to things. Calvin shook his head a little bit knowing that this was a fight that he couldn’t win. Granted he wasn’t a hundred percent sure on how he was going to make this happen with Wendy’s being closed, but it would be up to him and that brain of his to figure out. Motioning with his hand, he allowed her to walk ahead of him starting to head up the steps. Calvin following behind her with the night that was already long about to get longer.

==========

ACT IV: Exposed

With just a few days until Blaze of Glory Six took over the Alex G. Spanos Center, the Sin City Wrestling fans were about to find themselves getting a special treat. Then again that might have had a lot to do with what one considered a treat. For today a very special online segment was being released for the fans all around the world. Course the person that was behind that segment might have been the very reason many people didn’t see this as a surprise. That being said the cameras found themselves going to a live feed.

In doing so it became very clear to the fans that were tuning into watch what this was going to involve. There was a close up shot of the man they called “The Martyr” Calvin Harris sitting in a chair. He was dressed to impress with a slick all black suit and a silver tie. That unmatchable arrogant smirk was spread all across his lips. Cameras found themselves zooming out a little bit at that moment. In doing so it was revealed that Ms. Rocky Mountains was on hand as well. She was quick to place her attention to the live audience.

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Hello Sin City Wrestling fans. As you know me, it’s Ms. Rocky Mountains here. This afternoon we’ve got a special sit down with one of the rising stars of the company. Some of you love him, but I’d say most of you hate him. He refers to himself as the Martyr. I present to you, Calvin Harris!

Had this been a live show, the outpour of boos that would have been heard at that moment would have been insane. Luckily for him, this wasn’t a situation where he would have to hear those boos.

CALVIN HARRIS: You act like I am paying you for this big extravagant deal.

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Well if we’re being honest here, Calvin. You’re not paying me at all.

CALVIN HARRIS: That’s besides the fucking point. These idiots know who I am. I don’t need any introduction, and I’m only here for business. I want to get something off my chest. So, stop wasting more of my time than I’m already being generous and giving you in the first place.

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Has anyone ever told you that sometimes you can be a real asshole?

CALVIN HARRIS: Several times and guess what? I’m proud of who I am. Proud of that natural born asshole that is within me.

As one would have imagined coming from him. That arrogant smirk that he was known for giving crossed his lips in a bigger manner at that moment. Before things could get too out of control, Ms. Mountains found herself gaining control of this live interview.

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: As you said you asked me to be here because you had something to get off your chest. One could only assume that it has to do with your match.

CALVIN HARRIS: You sure are a bright one aren’t you?

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Can you just get to the point here, Calvin?!

CALVIN HARRIS: My point? Well it’s simple. I want to expose the Internet Champion.

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Expose?

CALVIN HARRIS: You heard me right. I didn’t stutter. I want to expose Despayre for the fraud that he truly is. Something that has been a long time in the making. As well as something that everyone has seemed to be too afraid to put out there.

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: What are you even talking about, Calvin?

CALVIN HARRIS: See, that’s the problem right there! Everyone has been so afraid to expose his ass that they’ve all started to buy into it. You’ve all convinced yourself of the same shit he’s convinced himself of.

From those few words Calvin sounded more like he was growing increasingly irritated. Yet at the same time based on the look that she was given. It was pretty obvious Ms. Mountains was genuinely confused by what he was talking about.

CALVIN HARRIS: For six months, six long fucking months Despayre has had a strangle hold on that Internet Championship. And for the last six months, he has managed to convince the sheep of Sin City Wrestling that he’s one of the best Internet Champions this company has ever seen. For the last six months, he’s managed to convince the idiots that use their social security checks to come to the shows that he is one of the best wrestlers to ever step foot into a SCW ring. The fact that he gets that type of credit truly makes me sick to my stomach!

His aggressive tone came out just a little more.

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: So, what are you trying to say here? Are you saying that Despayre isn’t a good champion? Are you saying that he isn’t a very good wrestler?

CALVIN HARRIS: You can’t be that goddamn stupid! Of course, that’s what I’m saying. The guy is so bad, I don’t know how the hell he even has a contract with this company... But then again it seems like SCW will sign anyone. They were stupid enough to sign Raab.

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Not so sure insulting the company and their decisions is going to do you any favors. However, that being said you’re making all these claims against Despayre. You’re claiming you’re going to expose him, but all you’re doing is saying that he isn’t good enough to be champion or good enough ot be a wrestler. You’ve got no actual facts to bak up your opinion. Aren’t exactly exposing anyone by that logic.

CALVIN HARRIS: You want facts huh?!

His eyes had narrowed in her direction when asking his question in such an aggressive manner. It was clearly a hypothetical question that was not going to need an actual answer from her. Calvin was quick to begin speaking up again.

CALVIN HARRIS: Let’s talk about the fact that for the last six months. There hasn’t been a single time where Despayre had a very difficult title defense. It’s crystal clear that he got lucky in defeating Rage for the title back in September. And from that moment on Despayre has never had an opponent like Rage. Instead, he found himself in the ring with people that shouldn’t have been offered a contract in the first place. He found himself in the ring with the bottom of the barrel talent. Found himself in the ring with the scum of SCW.

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: But you do realize that everything you’re saying right now is just your opinion right? You’re the only one that’s saying these people were scum. You’re the only one saying that they were bottom of the barrel talent. Once again these words of yours have no ground to stand on.

CALVIN HARRIS: Shut the fuck up!

That intense glare filled his eyes. She was taken back a bit by his comments as she quickly silenced herself.

CALVIN HARRIS: I’ve had it with you interrupting me and trying to make me look bad. Don’t you get it?! My opinion is the only one that matters. My opinion is the only one that should matter. I’m the one that calls things the way they should be called. I’m the one that tells the truth. I don’t hide behind flawed logic and utter bullshit... You know what?! I’ve had it with you, just get the hell out of my face!

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Excuse you?!

CALVIN HARRIS: You heard me. I said get the hell out of my face, I don’t need you to be here to say what I need to say to Despayre, so just go! Make yourself useful behind the damn cameras!

Based on the aggression that was coming out of his voice at that moment. It was made more than clear he wasn’t playing around at this point. For a brief moment Ms. Mountains sat there with her jaw dropped completely shocked by all that had taken place. At the same time it was clear that she couldn’t stick around as she proceeded to push herself out of the chair and walk out of cameras view. Seconds later the zoom from the cameras focused on solely him.

CALVIN HARRIS: Now as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted. Despayre, you’ve found yourself facing the easiest talent for the last six months. Each time you were in that ring, it was a given that you were going to win. It was a given that you were going to retain the championship. Try and deny it all you want, but all the proof is there. Not once did you ever find yourself in the ring with someone that people thought could beat you. Honestly, it looked like the company was aiming to protect you. For what reason? That’s what I’m still trying to figure out because it’s pretty obvious that you aren’t a valuable asset to the company. Even with the company aiming to protect you, you’ve come close to dropping the ball so many damn times!

For that brief moment he simply shook his head from side to side. It was pretty obvious that he was disappointed and quite possibly even disgusted with the situation at hand.

CALVIN HARRIS: And you already know what I’m talking about. There’s a reason this match is being hyped up between the three of us as a match where you’re going to have to overcome the odds again. You see Despayre, I’ve went back and watched those matches with the people that were easy pickings. I watched those matches where it was a given that you were going to win. I watched those matches where it was clear that the company was out to protect you. Every single match, you struggled. Every single match, you showed your lack of abilities. Every single match you let these people make you look bad between those ropes. Every match you had where it was meant to benefit you, you ended up falling behind and came seconds away from losing the title. Literally, the title was being pulled away from you and you were that close to proving to all of SCW what I already know about you when it comes to being complete and utter trash.

Calvin’s eyes were locked on the lense of the camera with such a seriousness. More importantly when he spoke he presented himself in a way as if he was directly speaking to said target, Despayre.

CALVIN HARRIS: Yet somehow someway you managed to dig deep. You managed to find a little bit of lady luck to use. By the skin of your teeth, every single time you managed to retain that championship. And it’s because of that shit, it’s because you’ve managed to get lucky every time that people have started to buy into this hype. People have started to see you as the ultimate underdog that can always pull it off. It’s because of that people are saying that you’re one of the best Sin City Wrestling has to offer. It’s because of that people are saying that you’re one of the best Internet Champions that this company has ever seen. Hearing that grinds my gears. It causes blinding rage to consume me. Makes me want to do nothing but rip your fucking throat out and leave your lying lifeless in the ring!

A certain amount of rage could be seen building in his eyes.

CALVIN HARRIS: People like you disgust me for no reason other than you are jokes that don’t belong in this business. When I wanted to break into this business. I had to deal with my father and uncle, stretching me out and seeing if I had the physical as well as the mental toughness to make it. Then when I managed to make it past that. They made sure that every time they had me in the ring for training. They bumped me around until bumps and bruises formed all over my body. They made me run the ropes until I collapsed. They pushed me past my limits and were never satisfied until I puked, couldn’t stand up, but that entire time I refused to quit. Had you had trainers like that, had you had someone that was truly going to test you from the start. I guarantee that you wouldn’t  have made it as far as you did. Hell, I’ll even guarantee that you wouldn’t be a wrestler. Instead, you’d be working a dead end job at somewhere like Hot Topic while being what most people are, marks for wrestling.

That right there is one of the worst insults a professional wrestler could ever hear or ever have thrown at them. The moment they are being called a mark is the moment that they realize that someone doesn’t give them any credit at all for what they actually do between those ropes.

CALVIN HARRIS: That’s fine though. There’s no point in complaining about the past. There’s no point in being bitter over the past. There’s nothing that can be done about the past, but I can do everything about the present. I can do everything about the future. What that means for you Despayre is your reign as the Internet Champion is coming to an official an end. Something that I am sure you already know. As I said at Climax Control, I saw the yellow liquid run down your leg when you realized I was going to be in this match. That moment you knew that this wasn’t a situation where it was going to be easy for you. It was at that moment that you realized that you weren’t going to find yourself in a position where you could get so far behind in the match and just rely on luck to pull you out. Basically, the moment you knew that I was in this match is the moment you, yourself knew that your reign was coming to an end.

That ever so arrogant smirk of Calvin’s began to overcome his lips again. The ego of this man just oozed right on out of him.

CALVIN HARRIS: At least you were smart enough to know that. At least you were smart enough to understand the type of talent that I am. At least you were smart enough to prepare yourself for your heartbreaking loss. This way it’ll be that much easier for you when I’m the man that’s standing in the middle of that ring with the Internet Championship raised high above my head. Though since we’re being honest with each other Despayre, you should consider yourself very lucky. All I want to do is expose you for being a horrible wrestler and a horrible champion. All I want to really do is take the title off you because you’re undeserving. It isn’t like with Bishop where I’m aiming to end your career. Consider that a victory in itself. But do the right thing Despayre. Keep reminding yourself that you knew this day was coming, keep reminding yourself that you knew I’d be the one to take the title off you. I assure you, it will make the grieving process that much easier.

More of that arrogance seeped right out of Calvin. Without a doubt this was going to make him that much more hated going into the match. If anything it was going to force Despayre to put a giant target on his back. Then again many didn’t know this, but Calvin actually preferred having that target on his back.

CALVIN HARRIS: Sin City Wrestling, I will be your NEW Internet Champion. Because I am simply BETTER than Despayre!

It turned out that those words were going to be his final of this live feed. Standing up from the chair at that moment, Calvin palmed the cameras and shoved it backwards. It knocked the camera off the tripod causing it to hit the hard floor and instantly shattered the lense despite the cameras still rolling. Calvin’s feet were the focus for that brief second before he had began to walk away and then seconds later the live feed cut out. This left the audience that had tuned in to see this wondering what was going to happen. The question that was going to be on everyone’s mind was did the Martyr have it in him. Was he good enough to make promise on his word. Well, on March 19th, they’d all find out first hand at Blaze of Glory six.

Offline Despayre

• Beware the stare
    • View Profile
    • Despayre
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 08:09:14 PM »

>

Melody Grace was now on the set, practically bouncing up and down as she sat in the chair. A bundle of never ending energy, just like her friend Despayre, Melody's face shone bright with a smile as she was unable to remain still for very long when talking about her friend or about their many adventures with one another.

Melody Grace: I've known Despy for a long time and he is my bestest buddy! The fun we have when we go out on one of our little adventures or when we decide to see something new and up close! I mean, we've done just about anything that two normal, every day pals can do together.

She held up her hands and started to count off on her fingers.

Melody Grace: We hunted the Loch Ness Monster. We got him but had to throw him back. We tracked down Rodan in Japan.

Melody looked sheepishly into the camera.

Melody Grace: He got away. We've had blanket fort parties and monster movie marathons. Fished for mermen. You know! All the normal things! But you know, the one thing I remember doing that was the most fun of all?

Belfast, Northern Ireland
January 2015

It happened during the 2015 SCW World Tour, where every week, Sin City Wrestling would reach a new country, and new fans, and Belfast was one of the first stops. Of course, it would be business as usual when the men and women of SCW stepped inside of the ring, but for besties, Melody Grace and Despayre? Oh there was an altogether different bit of business these two close pals had endeavored. One of their special hunts, as it were, and one that was to be particularly geared towards Melody herself. This was a special something that melody had wanted, and who better to ask for help than Despayre?

"Okay! So here's what we hafta do...!" Despayre said as he and Melody stood in one of the many lush nature paths in Belfast, where citizen and tourist alike could walk the trails and appreciate the majestic beauty that God had bestowed upon the Irish. While the rest of the Sins, as well as guests Gabriel and Odette, walked about to look at the plants and trees, the small streams and even some of nature's critters that called these trails home, they left Despayre and Melody to their own devices. Sometimes it was simply better that way, and much easier when these two had it in their minds to accomplish the impossible.

Despayre continued, "It says we need a virgin to sit beneath a tree." Despayre looked up at Melody and repeated, "A virgin?"

Gabriel and Odette walked past the two friend, and Despayre called to them, "Gabriel? What's a virgin?"

Having come to expect anything from Despy, the question had no effect on Gabriel and he simply answered, "Rage in twenty years." Much to Odette's amusement. Despayre watched them walk past, then looked to melody who met his stare.

"Well we can't possibly wait that long!" He declared, and Melody agreed by shaking her head in the negative with wide eyes.

"So what do we do?" She asked timidly. Oh how badly she wanted this very special adventure to succeed! Despayre had managed to perform miracles for Gabriel, and even Ben Jordan. Well this time it was her turn and she knew Despayre wouldn't let her down.

Despayre scratched at his temple with one eye closed tight and his lip jetted out between his lips. "I know!" He snapped his fingers. "You and Angel sit beneath the tree. A pretty blonde girl and an adorable teddy bear? There's no way one would be able to resist!"

"Awww!" Melody blushed. "You think I'm pretty?"

Despayre stared at her and turned to hurry into the forest on the edges of the nature trail. "Let's go!" To which Melody sighed and hurried off after him....

It wasn't that much later when Synn walked over to where Gabriel stood at his wife's side while Odette leaned in to sniff at some fragrant winter flowers. Synn had been looking the area for his son and had thought for certain that if anywhere, he'd be found somewhere near Gabriel, but such was apparently not the case.

"Have either of you seen Joshua?" Synn asked.

"Not since he and Melody went running into the trees in search of a virgin." Came Gabriel's bemused answer. Synn just stared at the two, unable to fathom whether or not they were being serious. That was when Odette opted to put the man out of his misery and explain, "They're looking for a unicorn, Synn."

"A unicorn." Synn nodded. "Right." He turned away to look off into the direction of the trees and said, "Well it's getting late and I need to..."

"We got one!"

"Hooray!"

Came the cheers from the trees, and Melody burst through the brush, practically dancing in her gleeful excitement with Angel in her arms. Behind her came Despayre who was huffing with effort, pulling on a rope while the others watched in morbid fascination as on the other end of the rope, tied around its, or his, ankles was the Unicorn man; with a bright, violet Mohawk, a blue and violet spiral horn on his head, and the only thing he was wearing was a pink chest harness, pink and blue gloves, and pink tights. Everyone's eyes stared hard in shock as Despayre looked up with a proud smile.

"We did it!" Despayre declared. "Looky at what we caught!"

Gabriel turned away and walked back up the path, calling out, "Oh Despy! Put him back!"
>

"A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved - and therefore he lives."

Offline Despayre

• Beware the stare
    • View Profile
    • Despayre
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 08:10:38 PM »

>

Messterpiece Theater
w/Joshua Kooky

And now that being said, we return one final time to Joshua Kooky, who remained seated in his chair with a fresh goblet of Cherry Coke in his hand.

"Thank you friends and foes alike, for this enlightening edition of Messterpiece Theater. I hope you learned something from the tales told. The hero Despayre is unlike anyone you have ever met or seen before. He is both fun and innocent, angry and emotional. A talented wrestler and a dear friend to those close to him, and a threat inside of the ring to those that seek to take away what is his or to bring him harm. Never believe that you know all that there is to know about him, because even those closest to him will attest that he will always find a way to surprise you. And in a matter of days, Calvin Harris and Xander Bishop will discover this the hard way."

"I'm Joshua Kooky for Messterpiece Theater. Until next time."

The screen faded to black.
>

"A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved - and therefore he lives."