Author Topic: Chapter 4:The hallways, they echoed and groaned  (Read 240 times)

Offline Uriella Abaddon

• View Profile
    • Uriella Abaddon
Chapter 4:The hallways, they echoed and groaned
« on: March 03, 2017, 10:33:01 PM »
 Sorry guys! I've been struggling with my injury all week, so I'm just posting something to have it up. Good luck y'all!

Book 1: Who is in control?
Chapter 4: The hallways, they echoed and groaned

I did want my return to the ring to be successful. I've been accused of wanting that and it's true - I'm not going to lie about that. It's not gone that way. In fact, things are pretty shit right now. I've been screwed outta wins here and there and I've been overall struggling to get well, anywhere. I do have an opportunity around the corner, though. Finally, I have a shot to finally get back on track and show that I was right to make the decision to come back from my time away.

Because I know that I'm able to work with one of the roster members here at Sin City Wrestling. I can't think anything better than that because I'm no longer just doing things for myself, I'm doing things entirely for the Clan and that's ideal for me. That's what I want. It does mean more pressure, sure, but I'm up for that. It's going to be an honor to be recognized as a fighter alongside Jon.

Let's be honest - Jon is amazing. He is, without a doubt, the best athlete in SCW right now. It's true. Well, I can say any member of the Elders right there but with Jon, he's been here for less than a year and just look at all he's achieved. He's done a phenomenal job of making an impact. So how strong has he fuckin' been to cope with all that? It's great and that's one more reason why I respect the guy. I'm not just saying that because team mates but it's true. Most people should be saying that of him because it's just so obvious.

He's someone you definitely want on your side because he's someone you can rely on to get the job done. Jon Dough is epic - I'll leave it at that.

Thankfully, we do both work as a great team. We've got the chemistry, we've got the understanding of each other, we've got the determination, the skill, the fight, the talent. There's nothing that the two of us can't do. We keep getting screwed over right now and we're probably letting emotions get the better of us but that doesn't matter because of how determined we are to fight back.

So we all want to keep that continuity but it's getting tougher. For the most part, we all find ourselves getting screwed over far more and that's not making excuses but it's more just a realistic way or wording it. On a weekly basis, we have more people wanting to hurt us. After all, the more there are of us, the more enemies we have between us. Alana and Jason have been the thorn in the side of the two for a while and now is no different. But I want to do these guys proud and they do with me as well. That's the good thing about us - we all have the same mindset and we're not selfish. We're here for each other. So I don't doubt that every single one of my family members want to see myself and Jon kick Jason's and Alana's asses and take those titles. So that's what we're going to do.

It's easier said than done, of course. After all, Jason and Alana have made amazing champions and have done a great job in dominating the division for as long as I can remember. They've completely owned this year and that's great. Good for them. But they are about to met with the biggest challenge of their reign. They've faced some great teams but not teams that have provided them with the right level of fight. They've not been the toughest challenges so they've not been pushed to the limit yet but they are about to be and that is by the Elders and the Angel Clan - Two teams who, themselves, are equally as dominant if not more so. I know you'll never accept that but there's truth to it and you've got to learn that.

You might not take us seriously since you've clearly become complacent due to your success. You just don't see what's in front of you anymore. I mean, you're about to step into the ring with future Hall of Famers and two people who are considered to be unstoppable. If that doesn't make you realize that you're in trouble, then I don't know what will. Maybe you're both just lost causes.

I know the two of you are overlooking us. You've both immediately jumped on the idea that we're the favorites so by default, we'll be underestimating you - but by doing so, you've neglected to accept the fact that you're doing just that to us. You're not taking us all that seriously and that's great, keep it up. The more you do, the more likely you're gonna be to fuck this up.

I wish you both luck and remember...

It's just business.