Author Topic: finally my rp postged  (Read 242 times)

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
finally my rp postged
« on: February 24, 2017, 10:40:32 PM »
 ooc sorry i wanted to post sooner but my tablet suddenly broke down upon me i finally got it working again and here it is

Memories Past

The bathroom was full of steam, and the sound of the shower was almost thunderous to his ears as he stood beneath the heated spray.  He was not moving as the water pounded against his flesh.  It was so hot that a normal person would have howled in pain, but it just heated his body and made his flesh feel more normal.  Besides, he had always been the type of man who believed that his appearance mattered, and he always wanted to keep himself impeccably dressed.  

He took a deep breath and let the last of the body wash he'd soaped himself with flow down the drain, inhaling deeply, letting the scent fill his nostrils, letting it go slowly.  He let it waft over him and a soft smile comes to his face.  That is, until an underlying scent hits his senses, and it makes him growl under his breath.  He whispers a single word that is dripping with so much venom, anger and disgust that you can feel it, even through the camera lens..

Dmitri:  Ekaterina.

She's been around him so much lately that her scent has almost permeated his skin.  It's been draped over his body like a shroud, and it felt like no matter what he did, he couldn’t get her off of his flesh.  It felt like she'd dipped his body in an oil made of her scent and it had been slathered all over him, and he wanted and needed to get it off of him.  He grabs his shampoo and starts to pour it over his hair, scrubbing it with his hands, growling louder and louder until her roars and punches the wall.

Dmitri:  Fucking Ekaterina!!!  Why?!!  Why?! Why, why, WHY??!!!

He looks down at his body, shaking his head, his hands out in front of him.

Dmitri:  I want it off!  I want it off of me!!  I must get it off!!

He goes back to scrubbing his hair, then suddenly stops as he realizes that his hitting the wall has split his knuckles.  He stops and looks down at his fists, and waits for his knuckles to heal, but they're healing slowly.  He clenches his fists over and over again until the wounds have healed completely, and nothing is left but small smears of red, which he rinses down the drain.  He puts his forehead against the wall and tries to calm his ragged breathing and slow his raging heartbeat, as the hot water continues to spray down over his shoulders.  He finally gets himself under control once more, and holds his hair under the water to get his hair clean once more, then he sighs heavily as he picks up a loofah and the bottle of body wash and starts scrubbing his flesh once more.

The camera trains on the drain, and the last of the swirls of red flow down the drain.

When the camera comes back on, he's standing in the middle of his walk in closet in a pair of black Tommy boxer briefs.  The drastic difference in color between his flesh and his underwear is prominent. He's flipping through his clothing, trying to decide on something to wear.  He chooses a pair of black stonewashed jeans, and a dark blue dress shirt, then he pulls out a charcoal grey dress jacket.  He places each item out on the bed, then he goes back into the closet, and pulls out a pair of black dress socks, and chooses a pair of black wingtips.  He sets them down on a nearby dresser, and picks up a bottle of cologne.  He takes a deep breath and sighs softly.

Dmitri:  This should do it.  I can finally cover the stench of her.

He sprays quite a few squirts of the scent on his body, and sprays once over his head, holding his arms out so that the scent covers his body completely.  He inhales and sighs softly.

Dmitri:  It's just enough.  

He places the cologne back on the dresser, then goes out to the bed and sits slowly, pulling on the socks, then he puts on the pants, all the while, using the mundane moments to try to keep himself in check.  He knew that if he didn't, and she saw his distress, he would be giving her just what she wanted, and that was something he couldn't do right now.  

The night had gone pretty much the same as every other night had for the past few months since she had returned.  His life since she'd  come back into his life has been a nightmare, and the hours from dusk to dawn, and back to dust was filled with a considerable amount of monotonous hell, broken up with sweet moments of heaven when she was not around.  

Each night he experienced a night of mental and physical torture and pain, all because she enjoyed it.  Each night he endured because he thought that was what he had to do.  She was his creator, and that meant he owed his entire afterlife to her.  Everything he was now was because of her.  

Ekaterina. His Dark Goddess of the Night as she was wont to call herself on occasion.  The Elder who had chosen him to be her progeny, and took him from his old world and everything he'd known and brought him screaming into this new world of pain, anguish and humiliation.  And all because it was what she wanted.  It was all because she desired to see him brought low and dependent on her.  Every time he sought his independence, she would come in and force him to need her.  Every time he tried to assert himself and prove that he had the ability to become something more than just her little lap dog and toy, she would bring him down to depths he didn't think he would ever experience.  But he never could understand why this was what she wanted.

As a fledgling, he'd followed her willingly, exploring the world that had been opened up to her, eating up everything she'd tossed his way like a little puppy.  But as time went on, and the newness of the situation in which he'd been thrust wore off, he had settled into the monotony of it all, and had started to wonder what it all was for.  For ten years he'd followed her without question, without thinking of the consequences for every action they took out in the world.  For ten years, he'd been her accomplice in all of the atrocities she'd wanted to commit around the world, and for ten years, he'd endured everything she did to him because he believed she loved him.  He believed her when she said she was his everything.  But then he found out why she had told him that.

They'd returned to the area around the town where he was from and someone had noticed him.  A girl he once knew named Anya just happened to see him walking down the street, and she'd run up to him.

Anya:  Dmitri??!!  OH MY GOD!!  It IS you!!  It is me, Anya!  Boris and Natasha were my parents!  We thought you were dead with your family, or worse!  There were search parties sent out for you for weeks after the tragedy!  What happened to you?

Dmitri stopped short, blinking fast and shaking his head.

Dmitri:  Wait Anya.  What do you mean the tragedy?  What happened?

Anya:  You... You don't know?  Oh no, I'm so sorry to have to tell you this, but your family was found murdered.  All of them.  It looked like some kind of an animal, or a pack of animals attacked them.  Their throats were all ripped out.  When we couldn't find you, we thought you had gotten dragged away by the animals and had been killed.  But it seems you're doing well.  How did you not know?

Dmitri didn't answer her, but turned and walked away and went off to try and find his maker.  He'd found her in an alley, draining the life from some teenager, and she just tossed his body to the side as if it were nothing.  That was when he'd first started to question the life that had been chosen for him.

Dmitri:  Why did you decide to make me?  What is this all for?  This life of death and ruin that we lead is nothing but an emptiness for me.

She'd turned and looked at him with a curious look on her face.

Ekaterina:  And what has brought this sudden turn of events about, my love?  At the beginning of this evening, you were enjoying what we do with our time.  Now you think to question me?  What has changed within you?

Dmitri lifted his chin defiantly.

Dmitri:  I found out what you did to my family is what!!  I trusted you!!  How could you do that to them?!!  I'd already agreed to go!  There was no need for you to butcher them!

Suddenly, Ekaterina had her hand around his throat and was lifting him up against the wall of the building.  As he hung with his feet dangling and thrashing against the wall, she chuckled as she looked up at him.

Ekaterina:  And just who are you to believe you have the right to try and question me?  Without me, you have nothing!  You ARE nothing, understand?!  You are nothing except for what I choose to shape you into being!  I am the Elder, and I am your Maker!!  I do what I please, when I please, and with whom I please.  It is only for you to follow my orders, not to question me!  I am your Alpha and your Omega!  I am. your beginnings in this life of blood and death, and I will be your ending!  Now, just when that ending happens to take place is determined on just when I decide to end your miserable, pathetic life!!

Dmitri looked down into the face of the monster who had claimed him, and he wondered just what he'd gotten himself into.  He decided it was better to play along, than to anger this beast in a beauty's clothing.

Dmitri:  Bu... But you said you loved me!  Do you not love me?  Why cause me so much pain and misery if you love me?

Ekaterina threw her head back and laughed wildly.  She slowly lowers him down the wall until she can look him in the eyes.

Ekaterina:  Oh, but I DO love you my dear one.  You are my favorite toy right at this moment.  And I love you as much as one can love a toy, until it's broken.  I enjoy seeing just what it takes to break my beloved toys.  And I will find that out.  Oh yes, I will find it out.

As she looked him in the eyes, her power had flared and overtaken his mind.

As he came out of the memory, he gasped and trembled, his body visibly shaking at the intensity of it.  He'd remembered a lot of it, but had suppressed so much, there were nuances and facts he didn’t remember until now.  

He looks around confused, and wonders what is going on.  As he comes to, he realizes what is happening.  

She had again locked him in a metal coffin to starve him.  She'd left him there, broken and bleeding, thinking he'd howl in anguish until his screams had finally satisfied that ache within her, but he'd not cried out once.  Instead, he'd drifted into a heavy slumber, and his mind had wandered.  How it had gone back to that moment, he still was not sure.  That's when he stopped and inhaled deeply.  That scent.  That new and heady scent, spicy and sweet and filled with an energy that made his heart want to stop beating all over again, then go racing at the same time surrounded him and wrapped him up almost like an embrace.  He whispered a single name with such longing and heat, it made goose bumps break out along his flesh.

Dmitri:  Gothika.

He could hear her voice as clear as if she were laying beside him, and even that thought made his body tremble.

Gothika:  Yes Dmitri.  It's me.

He looked around confused.

Dmirti:  What happened?  How are you here?  How can I smell you, but I know you can't be here?  I'm... I'm...

She steps from the shadows, and it appears as if she were an angel making herself known to the lowliest of petitioners to the Lord above.  She's dressed in a charcoal grey nightgown, made from a chiffon that's so sheer, you can see the outline of her form beneath it, but not actually see anything.  It's so long, hanging to her ankles and yet it's flowy, moving around her as she moves towards him like water rippling in a slow moving stream.  She reaches out and touches his cheek, and he flinches for a moment, remembering what the other had done to him, but settling into her touch, almost nuzzling her hand with his cheek.  She smiles softly to him and strokes his cheek gently.

Gothika:  You know the answer to that, Dmitri.

Dmitri frowns and shakes his head, smacking himself in the forehead.

Dmitri:  We're dream fasting, aren't we.

She nods and lets her hand fall to her side.

Gohtika:  Yes, we are.  It's what's helping to heal your mind of the fractures placed there by Ekaterina.

He looks at her confused and shakes his head.

Dmitri:  I don't know what you're talking about.  My mind isn't fractured.

Gothika crosses her arms over her body, holding herself as she nods slowly.

Gothika:  Yes it is.  I call it fracturing, as it's the closest way to describe what she's done.  She's basically broken pieces of your memory that she doesn’t want you to remember away from your psyche, and placed them behind shields in your mind.  In effect, she's walled up the things she doesn’t want you to remember, so she could manipulate you into doing what she wants you to do.  It's wrong and it's not something that’s allowed.  The Council outlawed memory tampering with our kind centuries ago, and she knew about it.  Yet, she did this to you anyway.  

Dmitri frowns and shakes his head.

Dmitri:  No, that's not true!  She wouldn't... She couldn't...

Gothika sighs and shakes her head.  

Gothika:  She would, she could, and she did.  Don't you see?  You didn't even remember what happened with you when you found out your family was murdered!

Dmitri moves to open his mouth, then shuts it as he has no way of countering anything she's just said.  She takes a deep breath and let's it out slowly.

Gothika:  You have to understand, this is going to keep happening.  Your mind is finally starting to get stronger.  Or should I say, it's starting to accept the strength that it has, and it's fighting for control.  It's rebelling against the walls she's put up around your memories, and they're coming back.  There may be a time when your mind will be flooded with memories.   You've got centuries of stuff that she's kept hidden from you.  But I promise you, I'll be here for you.  I'll help you make it through these trying times, and you will come out on the other side of it stronger than you can possibly imagine.

He closes his eyes and inhales deeply, then nods slowly.  When he opens his eyes, they're clear and focused.

Dmitri:  If we're going to be dreamfasting, and you're going to be seeing what's happening in my mind, then I think I need to show you how I eneded up this way.

Gothika  nods her head in agreement as Dmitri closes his eyes and focuses before she gets to see what happened on that faithful day

The Dream fast

It was 1214, and they were in a small unknown little town far from the big cities where the rich ruled. These days it does not exist anymore as it was merely a few wooden houses, a church and a few chickens running around. Everyone knew each other as if they were related with each other and perhaps they were. Though that was just a thought that none of them even wondered about. Boys always were playing with a ball, while girls played with ragged dolls. Nothing too much of the ordinary, or so it would seem. There was one house on the edge of the town that people tried to avoid.  It was a house shrouded in mystery.  People whispered about it when they thought no one was listening, and crossed the street when they came near it.  The whispers spoke of witchcraft and evil deeds.  They spoke of a woman  who was always dressed in black.  They spoke of a woman who killed men and drank their blood, yet no one truly knew what she really looked like.  There were only the rumors that were passed around. Rumors of burning eyes and sharp fangs that could rip through the leather of a collar as a warm knife through butter.  They spoke of pale white skin that nobody has ever seen before.   And yet there were also whispers of the fact that no man could ever deny her beauty.  

The towns joy was a young man.  At age 22 he was quick witted, intelligent and very handsome.  His family were respectfully rich, yet were stark poor compared to the city folks.  They felt they were blessed, having their own carriage and a black horse that pulled it with ease and class.  The boy was loved by all girls as his eyes caused them to blush with every gaze he gave them.  Of course this young man was none other than Dmitri.  He had grown weary of small town life, and  was ready to try his luck in the big city as the first child of the town that had the opportunity in a very long time. He had been given a farewell party that his parents organized for him.  There had been lots of dancing, eating as well as drinking.  Some of the girls finally had the courage to flirt with him and he played along, enjoying the attention that they gave him.    

Until....,  

The memory froze where it was, and he turned to look behind him to where Gothika's face materialized from the ether.  Her eyes had been silently watching the scene unfold, and he could see understanding and kindness in them.  This was something that he'd been lacking in his life for so long until she'd appeared, and he was afraid that if she saw what was to happen next, he might lose it.  He swallowed heavily and his voice came out in barely a whisper.  

Dmitri: Do you truly wish to endure this??    

There's a moment of silence, and his gaze avoiding hers out of shame.  His heartbeat raced,  realizing he never shared this memory with anyone else. He had tried to banish it from his memories, not wanting her to know what had happened, and yet he already knew her answer even without her saying a word. He sighs as he gives in and turns around to let the memory continue.  Everything unfreezes as time starts up again...

She was magnificent.  He had never seen anyone like her in his lifetime.  He wondered why he had never saw her around town before.  He knew if he had seen her, he truly would have remembered.  She was a mature lady and yet her looks would tell you differently.  She had a face and body as young and nubile as any of the other young girls in the town, and it was the kind of body that made you take notice.  But it was her eyes that told the tale of unspoken years upon years.  To him she was a wonder of female flesh, and she reminded him of a goddess. He was torn so completely.  He was hers and she knew it.  For the first time he had felt nothing but desire for someone, which was something he had never felt before…    

. Time freezes once more and he swallows heavily as he tries to regain his composure.  He lowers his head, ashamed once more.  He didn't know how he could make it through to the end of this telling.  To tell about his feelings for many centuries ago of someone that he despises and share those feelings to the one woman he craves and longs for is truly an oppressive weight. Torn with guilt and love a tear flows before he feels her love towards him, reaching out to surround him and support him through the trying time that is this memory comforts him in a way he was not expecting.  He trembles and sighs in relief as her scent envelopes him and calms him, allowing him to continue on.  The scene unfreezes, and his thoughts come out as if they were a being spoken by a narrator of the scene.  

"The feeling that is often described as an infatuation, perhaps an animalistic attraction came over me. I heard the whispers in my head, I felt the soft finger tips on my neck and even kisses that traced along my skin. And yet, every time I turned around, she was ten feet away from me.  I knew that there was no way that she could have done it and yet I still knew it was her.  It confused me but it made me want more and more.  I was drunk with a lust for her and yet no single drop of alcohol past my lips as the night progressed.  It was a tease, that cause a sensation within me that I couldn’t express, and I didn't want it to end." }

Silence…

And he was alone in a room full of people.  He searched for her.  He looked everywhere for that dark beauty that had captivated him, but she was nowhere to be found.  The realization of it could be seen quite evidently on his face.  

"And she suddenly left me, she was gone. She was nowhere to be seen, I didn’t felt her presence as I felt betrayed.  I was heartbroken for the first time and little did I know, it was destined to be the last time my heart would feel anything as a human being.  I was so angry.  I was sad and devastated.  I drank an entire bottle of rum.  I wandered the streets aimlessly and I sang blasphemous songs.  I didn't care who thought what about me, and I knew the villagers were watching me in shock.  And I didn’t give one iota of concern for anyone else at that moment.  All I wanted was to be alone for the rest of my life until……" }  

A flash comes over him as he suddenly sees the moment emerge. Underneath a burning flame, inside the glass captivity of a streetlamp. It went side to side by the impact of her quickness.  To this very day he believed that could ever match her speed that she'd caught him with.  He'd tried to see her movements, but she was faster than even his sharp witted gaze could catch.  Suddenly he felt his throat being ripped open by her sharp nails.  He felt her claws dig deep into his chest as she searched for his pounding heart.  He felt her fangs dig deep into his throat as she sucked his blood and her mind sending him messages to his mind.  Over and over again, he could hear her, telling him that he was hers.  He could hear her as if she were speaking aloud, telling him that she would break him down until the end of time… telling him….    

Dmitri: GOD DAMNIT!!!!  

This time, when time freezes, it's as if he's watching a film playing out in front of him.  His current self stands there, looking at a younger version of himself, and the bliss that is shown in stark evidence on his face.  He can't understand why he didn’t fight back.  He can't comprehend how he could have let it happen in that way.  With everything he knew now, he just wished that he could make himself do something to try to stop what was happening, but he knows that it's just a memory, and you can't change the past.  The anger and rage overcomes him, making him drop his head once more. This time, he lowers his face to his hands as the crying finally causes him to break down. He knows that he has to continue showing the tale as he knows he will find the strength to finally stand up against her. Yet the pain, the pain in his body of that moment in time, he can feel it all over again.  He feels her come up beside him and wrap her arms around him from behind.  She can feel the warmth and quiet strength that is Gothika surrounding him.  He places a hand over hers, and she grips his fingers with hers tightly, trying to re-inforce his strength with her own.  He swallows and continues with the memory as time starts up once more...

He watches himself being drained.  He watches the life being stolen from him by the thing he had fallen instantly in love with, and he didn't even wonder why.  He didn't care as long as he was with her.  That is what made him tremble so as he watched it happening once more.    

Dmitri: She was telling me she would find the one that would tell me she would be my mate and splatter her insides in front of my eyes as I would be helpless to resist her. I’ve seen it oh so many times, I’ve felt the shame of being helpless and yet I did nothing…. Just like that moment when she took away my innocence… she took away my pride, my courage and my life.  This is the reason.  Don't you see?  It’s why I didn’t join you when you returned…, afraid that I would lose THE ONE that meant more to me than anything else in my dead existence. I’m of the elders, I’m of the origins, we do not feel emotions…. We shouldn’t…, we are not allowed…, only hunger, only destruction…, only the need to feed is what we're allowed.  We're not allowed...

His current self swallows and he turns to look at Gothika, turning his back on the scene that is playing out behind him.    

Dmitri: Love….  

He sighs because he'd finally said it. For the first time ever, he had said these words and feel surprisingly good.  No more burden wrapping around his heart. No more resisting that which was inevitable. To be with her, to feel her warmth, to experience what was truly love and not obsession, it was something he had never felt before.  He never thought he would be ABLE to experience it, and he'd be damned would ever THINK he could let this go.  He keeps his back to the scene as it plays out, remaining enfolded in the arms of the woman he wants to give his heart to completely, hoping she'll understand as she watches the scene finishing itself out  

The final moments are seen as she hovers over the almost seemingly dead carcass of a boy of twenty two years old. His rib cage sticking out of his flesh, his heart only pounding for once a minute and a gasping sound every time he tries to breathe. His eyes quickly die to darkness, his lips and skin become pale as he knew he is dying. Watching his family fade before his eyes, watching his future being destroyed. And for what?    

Dmitri: All… for…. You…..,  

The Present Day

>The darkness has fallen, the night has taken commanding tone over this part of the world. The night, where day walkers sleep, resting their sinful thoughts for another day whereas the night crawlers awaken their own. At least when your believes do not convince yourself otherwise, making the night the emptiness of the world as nobody wishes to be seen upon it. How foolish to think that the eyes of those never sleep will never close? The hunger never dies within them, something that the living only experience when they haven’t ate for a few hours. But amongst us, it will only awake when we please ourselves to hunt.

Dmitri: The hunt, is it merely the blood that we seek? Or is it far more than that, for me it is as if you are visiting your relatives. Reliving old memories of yesterdays past, reliving the days when shame was allowed in different ways yet unbearable to speak off. At least for me there isn’t the long talks, no discussions of who is right and who has got it all wrong. It’s always the truth in the life nectar of your existence. No need to hide your darkest fears, no need to lie…, no need to turn a blind eye. As I see all, I know all and I will enjoy every single moment of it…. Yet how things have changed in what?? A matter of a few months??

I sigh, I feel the oxygen flee my body as if it is nothing. As if it shall never return again, a few holes in your lungs to take away everything that you have ever dared to inhale. A soft of smoke relinquishing device that purifies your existence. Yet what would be left to be saved? What more is there left of me that would resemble that of a human? Except of the outer shell, the eyes, the hair upon my face and on top of my head. The voice that speaks, the mind that thinks and the ears that listen.

Are you lonesome tonight? Words often remembered by those who have experienced the King Elivs Presley. At least before he ended up dead in a bathtub overdosed. Did you ever think he ever sang to all the fainted women that adored him and believed that he loved them all… and yet, they never saw how miserable he truly was. Being lived, being owned by others to the point of where his life was public property. I can’t blame him that he lost sight of his existence and just flushed everything away and didn’t care. Are you lonesome tonight? He was lonely since day one, but still. Compare a few years compared to century after century after century after freaking century. People regret the day that they turn thirty, while I could not even remember the day that I turned thirty… oh wait, I never did after I turned on the freaking age of twenty two.  No you humans have no recollection of time, no NOTHING!!!

I grit my teeth, I swallow my anger as there is no need to unleash that what makes me angry even more. They wouldn’t understand, hell even she doesn’t care and soon she will anguish me again and again and freaking again just for the pleasure of it all. And yet, I never understood how you people did it. Is that why the councelling thing is so popular? You humans rather let someone else find an answer to your problems? Well I’ll be the one that will find the solution to my own problems… eradicate another human from my grace.?

You pathetic fools, I can’t stand you all!!! I have wondered how my life was still when I was at the age of purity, innocence and quite honesly never been lied at. These days this is what needs to be taught in life as you will not accept anything else. It would be a moral sin to live without it isn’t it?? And that’s why you were thrown to the wolves haven’t you??

Silence embarks Dmitri, sitting down as he is wearing the clothing that he picked out earlier today after his long and dreadful shower. Yet this time the clothes are really a mess, his jacket hanging over the seat of his chair that he sits on, his dark blue dress shirt is now opened up from his chest upwards. His sleeves are rolled up from his elbows upwards, his pale white arms resting on the chair as his fingers taps on the end of the chair. Clearly impatient for some reason, probably with the relationship with his maker and his feelings for Gothika combined with his match this coming Sunday. Something he does not want, but a reason for him to unleash some of his frustrations.

Dmitri: A debut can go either way isn’t it? In your case it was victorious upon stepping foot inside that what your wife has already has done before you. So nothing new will surprise you isn’t it? Already knowing the all familiar ropes of the business as being taught by the very best. Although the very best cannot comprehend and save you from the unknown that even she does not understand.

And what could that be? A huge man, proclaiming to be one of the origins of the leaches that suck your blood to stay alive? The terms various twists from vampire to nosferatu to a Goth wannabe vampire into the unnecessary terms of failure to even think about the danges ahead. And why is that? Because the brain does not function that way doesn it Mr. Warren? Oh yes, even the enemy of a day can show respect and class as the elders often have done before. I wonder how the favours could be returned upon a fashion of class or just mere disappointment. But does it truly matter?? I don’t think so….

Clearly bored, even annoyed. His eye is twitching, caused by lack of sleep that he has been enduring for months now since the trinagle of struggle and love that he is enduring. Not being able to think straight, resisting urges to assault the ones he cares about and refusing to die at the hands of his maker because of his hatred for her. The intensity in his bloodshed eyes are visible to the point that he could just strike the camera crew and there is nothing that could stop him.

Dmitri: Are you concerned? Or are you just merely accepting how the things in our match will happen? I just hope you do not see this just merely as a match Mr. Warren. A confrontation in competition would have been in the ancient days a confrontation of respect. Ah who are we kidding ourselves? It’s how the romance novels would make you believe. Two gentleman of the highest of high, fighting over the honour and love of a woman. A prestige battle that would be sealed with a handshake if the other one would be able to survive death. Not in the fashion how I have educated myself with reality my friend.

Respect is to be earned isn’t it? Well I have earned the respect by one man that kept himself in a hospital for almost a month after the towel was thrown into the match to the death. Death would have been a better result than the mere torture that I am enduring right now…. Something I wonder, would you be willing to get a taste of that?? Breaking in the new name in our industry? Saying farewell to the innocence that always the brute is hired to take away in an unpleasant fashion. And trust me I KNOW!!!

You never witnessed death staring you in the eyes isn’t it? Staring back into the black holes of non existence, the empty sockets of no return and all for the fact that it’s twisted sense of humor picked you to be next. I wished that everything in my dead existence would have been so easy. But I guess the world could be a joyful one, even if it is for a few moments after the bell has rang and the doors of sanity has closed behind us?? perhaps I could see a flash of hope and bright white light at the end of the tunnel before it will be closed with authority right before my watchful eyes? Causing reality and anger to sit right in once more. Tell me Mr. Warren. Is that something you have been prepared for???

People would all these words and threats examples of being depressed, not having a reason to live anymore is often a fun and popular reason to use in these situations. Unfortunately for the brain doctors, what is the reason not to be wanting to be dead anymore? Is there anyone out there that could put his hand upon my head and say to stand up?? How foolish to think such nonsense would exist in the twenty first century to believe in a fairy tale. Just like your fairy tale of a miracle. Should I be calling you the miracle man of the week? As soon others would quickly follow and the mark of excitement would soon wear off and die like the luck of your victory. All pulsating into a big bowl of excitement and adrenaline as if it is a mixture of cereals and milk. Well I’m sorry to inform you that the end of the line is upon you as it surely as hell will be upon me eventually. But not before I drag some poor and defenceless souls with me.

Did I call you poor and defenceless? I guess I did, did it worry you??

His eyes are piercing into the camera as the fingers of his left hand are nervously tapping on the edge of his seat. Going quicker and quicker before he himself get annoyed and starts to dig his fingers into the fabric of the chair. Bearing his fangs before sighing and letting go.

Dmitri: I do not blame you to be put in this match with me, I do not blame you to say that all I say is wrong or does not make sense. I do not blame you to educate me with the fact that I am wrong and you are so for fuck sakes right. Because you do not know any better, you have no clue and the fact that the people needs a new fairy tale to believe… then who am I to say you shouldn’t?? I’m the one that does not talk in the ring, I let my actions dot he talking before I stare back into the eys of my own personal death. Do I wish you to shove a stake through my heart and watch me die?? Oh no, I will ask you to bathe yourself in the reality of not stepping foot out of your door and into the open and wild world where I rule. Because just like it happened to me at the age of twenty two… it may just very well be the final thing that you will ever remember… at the hands… of Dmitri…

Just don’t’ever tell the world I did not warn you.

With that he gets from his chair and walks away as the shot fades.

user posted image