Author Topic: Fablous Adventures of Veronica Taylor.  (Read 311 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Fablous Adventures of Veronica Taylor.
« on: February 10, 2017, 11:54:07 PM »
 The logo for Mean Girls TV appears on the screen it was a black background and a hot pink cursive font that tells the viewers it was time for Mean Girls TV, on the Mean Girls website. Which was had thousands of this in just the past hour alone? Knowing that there would be a new episode within the week, and now it was time for the hottest show on the internet As the camera then opens up live right near the Hollywood sign, where we see Giani DiLuca and Veronica Taylor standing right there looking at the camera with an arrogant smug look as Veronica Taylor is wrapped in the arms of her boyfriend. As The First Class Supermodel is dressed to the nines as always in a black loose fitting dress black high heel pumps, and a black Gucci handbag. And Giani was dressed in a nice dress shirt, jeans, and designer shoes.  The Italian Stallion kept his large arms wrapped around his slender girlfriend. As the first class supermodel eyes the camera wth a smug dismissive tone.

Veronica Taylor: Well once again ladies and gentleman but I use those terms loosely I am Veronica Taylor, and I am the First Class Mean Girl. SCW, you think I am done? Amy Marshall, you think I am done?  That Roulette title needs me as a woman needs good makeup well most women. Some obviously need way more than others, though.  Speaking of needing make up my opponent tonight I know this woman rather well we have fought numerous times before I am talking about Rayin this freak who took my tag titles.

Veronica huffs rolling her eyes as Giani speaks softly.

Giani Di Luca:  Babe you got this, that freak won't know what hit her.

Veronica Taylor: But don't worry Rayin because I am gonna do what I do best and that is slay you, after all what does Veronica Taylor do best that is slay basics that is what we Mean Girls are going to do see I am Hollywood compare to you. Total Hollywood starlet, and you well look like you belong in Hot Topic with all the other freaks. So get ready shall you please come looking presentable I doubt you will but you will just make me angrier than I already am and I am ready to give you the make over you so need sorry bout it.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 11:54:53 PM by Lament Broom »