Author Topic: Eyesnsane's road trip with Orchid  (Read 302 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Eyesnsane's road trip with Orchid
« on: February 10, 2017, 10:01:04 PM »
 Sunday Night
SCW #CC170
Off Camera

Alana walks the hallway looking for Jon Dough. The event has ended and Alana has just had a long talk with Mr. Ward and Mr. Underwood. She finds Jon Dough and explains to him she will text Eyes the talk she had with them as she explains it to Jon as the two head to the hotel room.

One Hour Later

Meanwhile LAW show has ended more than an hour ago and are now on the road in New York heading to Nashville. Eyesnsane is driving through the city streets after the LAW event he was just at with Orchid.  Sitting behind the wheel of a 2010 Chevy Camaro he activates his hands free calling.

Eyes: Call Two face.

Orchid puts her hand over her mouth holding her laugh so the car does not pick it up.

Car: Dialing Jon Doe….

The phone rings a couple of times before it’s picked up.

Jon: Hello.

Eyes: Jon?

Jon: Yes sir that would be me.

Eyes: So now that you’re back in the states.  I got a message from Alana that we got ourselves a match coming up against some unholy guys or something.  But I was giving you a call to see what’s up with you.

Jon: Nothing much man just relaxing right now. Talking plans with Alana figuring out what is next.

Eyes: Cool, cool I got you. Well I decided to leave New York because I have this thing for FWA in Nashville coming up next.  Then we have to fight the unholy men and my thinking is that we get in some training on Wednesday and Thursday for sure, what do you think?

Jon: okay

Eyes: Alright, that sounds like a plan.  Where and how do you want us to meet? Oh and let Alana know I’m driving, in the Camaro.

Jon: Hell we can meet in Nashville whenever you want.

Eyes: Ok cool, I’m driving there now, it should take me thirteen hours or so.  I’ll call you once I get to the spot then.

Jon: Okay bro, I may be there before you not sure yet. One this is for sure, I will let Alana know the deal and she will set up the hotel stays for us. Later bro.

The phone in Eyesnsane’s car hangs up as the engine hums or more appropriately growls along and he merges onto an expressway.

San Bernardino, Ca.
Comforts Suites Hotel

Meanwhile Jon turns toward Alana with a huge grin on his face as he hangs up the cell phone in his hand.  He looks around the first room he finds himself in inside of her hotel room.  Alana places her right hand on her hip and tilts her head to the left while rolling her eyes at Jon….

Alana: Enough already with the big goofy grin.  What?

Jon: You need to get on your phone and get to work. We need a few hotel rooms in Nashville for a few days.

Alana: Fair enough, I know that’s where he’s booked next and having the two of you together works for me.  Oh, sorry.  Should I have said three?

Alana giggles a bit.

Jon: Yes three is correct.

Alana: Fair enough guys, get your shit together and I’ll be texting you both details in the next few minutes with your hotel room confirmation.  Did he mention if he needed a flight?

Jon: Orchid got them a rental, he is letting her drive all the way there. Yeah non stop while he drinks his Jack Daniels juice.

Alana:Well at least he’s letting her drive while he gets drunk.  That's one less worry and she will keep him in line, well in line enough.

Jon: Yeah when she is sober. If she is driving I can assure you she has at least 3 blunts rolled.

Alana: What?

Jon laughs a bit while shaking his head. Alana’s hand comes off of her hip and she uses that hand to wipe her face which seems to change just as quickly from calm to panic.

Jon: Oh don't mind me I’m just half kidding. Eyesnsane is driving his Camaro.

Alana: Oh ok.  That’s his car so as long as he gets there, I’ll text him the hotel info.

Alana looks at the black watch on her wrist.  Then she looks up as if thinking to herself for a moment.

Alana: Ok so there’s a jet here just take that and I’ll see you later.

Jon: Okay cool, text me the hotel stuff when you can. Peace out.

Jon leaves Alana hotel room and heads down the hallway.  Jon Dough removes his mask. Matt Spears places the mask in his pants pocket, as he  makes a left and walks down a bit to the 4th door on the right. Matt pulls out a room key from his other pocket to open the door.

Matt walks in the room as the door closes behind him. He turns on the light and jumps on the king size bed. He sets an alarm up for a early flight to Nashville. Matt goes to his device and turns on LAW show that had just aired as Matt will fall asleep to it.

I-78 W/Phillipsburg–Newark Expy
Monday sometime after midnight

Meanwhile while Matt Spears/Jon Dough falls asleep we have Eyesnsane and Orchid on the road driving to Nashville. We see Eyesnsane driving while Orchid sits passenger smoking on a hand rolled green cigar. Eyesnsane has allowed Orchid to car DJ. Orchid went to Pandora and plays the Roots channel. She takes a puff of her cigar and holds the smoke in as she waits for the music to start.

#NP The next Movement - The Roots

Orchid: I like this song.

Orchid says as she exhales the smoke from her mouth. She turns it up a bit, Orchid then plays with his radio settings and adds a bit more bass to the music.

Orchid: Oh yeah that’s way better.

Orchid takes another hit from her cigar and holds the smoke in

Eyes: Yeah it's not too bad at all.  I’ll give you a good job so far anyway.  By the way thanks for coming with me, for some reason I thought the trip would be shorter.  

He then lifts a bottle to his mouth, before he can take a drink Orchid takes the bottle from him. She looks at Eyesnsane. Orchid exhales the smoke from her mouth.

Orchid: Sorry, I had a great match tonight with Sam. My victory was sweet. A drink would do this moment justice.

Orchid takes a drink from the bottle. She hands him the bottle back while taking another puff from her cigar.

Orchid: A bit strong but taste good.

A bit smoke leaves her mouth. She takes a bigger hit. Eyesnsane looks to his rear left real fast and hits the left turn signal to switch lanes.

Eyes: Aside from that where are my manners.  Glad you like it because we are heading to where it comes from. You know why I like driving overnight?

Orchid: Less cops around, and no traffic?

Orchid says as she does her best to hold the smoke. The road goes from the last bit of city lights to now a dark highway that is lit up only by the Camaro and the two cars behind Orchid and Eyes. The stars that light up the sky helps just a little.

Eyes: Exactly my deadly flower.  That was a good match you did very well out there tonight.

Orchid exhales the smoke and puts the cigar in the ash tray.
#NP Worst Comes To Worst - Dilated Peoples

Orchid: Yeah Sam tolson is a good opponent.

Eyes: So, when was the last time you been to China?

Orchid: A few weeks ago.

Eyes: Oh damn really?  Well that’s good.

Orchid: Yeah, I do my best to go to the Dojo as much as I can. But it’s easier for me with just having one match every two weeks. You however have about 6 matches in that same time frame.

Eyes: Not all the time, but I do like to stay busy.  Keeps me out of trouble anyway, well for the most part anyway.  I’m actually glad I’ve got a few days off here just to kind of reset.

Orchid nods her head a bit. She turns to look at Eyesnsane who keeps his eyes on the road.

Orchid: I’m sure you will need it seeing how you and Jon Dough will be facing Dmitri and James Tuscini this next SCW show.

Eyes: Yeah I guess they are the next, and I quote, “big deals” we are supposed to face.  I mean don’t get me wrong they are supposed to both be pretty good as I hear it anyway.  I can’t say I’m surprised they are making a run at the tag team titles.

Orchid goes from smiling to a frown hearing Eyesnsane act as if they are not a big deal.

Orchid: Hey They been pretty darn good as a team. I mean they have tested team BJ and Jet City to the limits. I see them doing the same to you and Jon.

Eyes: I have no doubt about that after all James talked up a bit of dust on the old Twitter.  I’m willing to bet they think they have this match in the bag, but we all know what the fans want to see….

Orchid: Jon Dough swinging chairs around?

Orchid giggles a bit

Orchid: Just kidding… I say a great match which is what the Elders do best!!

Eyes: You got jokes!  But yeah true that if you want a five star you know who to call.  I think this is going to be an alright road trip.

Orchid: But you and Jon are booked so at best it’s a 3 star match. We all know the 5 star matches come from us ladies in the Elders. You, Blasted Monk, and Jon Dough are no match for Song, Alana and myself….

Orchid starts to laugh as she is only half joking

Eyes: What, talk that shit again.  Last time I checked the I’ve been holding titles down for the fellas.

Orchid: Yeah and every female of The Elders have titles. So na-na

Orchid sticks out her tongue being silly

Orchid: Now since you want to babysit the bottle I will take that.

#NP Pacific's - Digable Planets
Orchid takes the bottle and takes a drink

Orchid: I won’t drink any more so that you can drink and relax while I do some of the driving.

Eyes: I’m always relaxed while drinking and hey when did you start smoking?

Orchid: For like the past 12 years  along with Blasted Monk and Song, I just don’t brag about it like it’s the cool thing to do. I smoke to relax my body and mind.

Eyes: Hey I’m the last person to judge I was just curious.  Well unless you need to stop I figured we would just stop when we need gas.  I like stopping at those like truck stops though, they seem to have everything and are open all the time so I guess I’m kind of picky about where to stop.

Orchid pushes the lower half of her seat back and then adjusts the back of the seat allowing to lean back and be more relaxed.

Orchid: I pee peed before we left and I have snacks on me so I will be okay until you are ready to stop or until we need gas.

Orchid starts to laugh a bit more. Eyesnsane shakes his head getting a chuckle out of Orchid and her being silly. It takes Eyesnsane to a place as he stays quiet for a few minutes before speaking out to Orchid again

Eyes: You know I sometime wonder what would have happened to me if I had never been found by Master Wong and Master Lilly.  My best guess is that things would have turned out very different for me than they have.  Anyway I feel like we hardly see each other any more.  Yeah I got the busy schedule and all but I think you know what I mean.  

Orchid: Yes I do, you are busy with your schedule and therefore we don't get to see each other anymore.

Orchid turns to her left to look at Eyesnsane who is seen shaking his head at her smart ass comment. He then picks up his bottle and takes another swig before offering it to Orchid. She shakes her head no as she changes the pandora station to Digable Planets.

#NP How Many Mics - The Fugees

Eyes: No need to worry I have plenty of Jack in the trunk so we can continue to share, although I would not mind smoking with you, I mean if I can smell it you may as well let me inhale it.  After all they say caring is sharing.

Orchid: You know where the ashtray is at. Have at it Mr. Eyesnsane.

Eyes: A yo! no need for you to worry about the male Elders either.  We climbed our way to the top of the mountain in SCW before and we will do it again.  I love a challenge after all I am tag team champions by myself in FWA.

Orchid: Well yeah you have a few partners you just choose to leave them off the card and beat everyone up alone.

Eyesnsane leans toward the ashtray and takes a couple of puffs on her cigar, before replacing it back where it was.

Eyes: Are you trying to call me a bully?

Orchid: Really bro!?!?!

Orchid leans forward to grab the cigar from the ashtray. She was able to take a puff as the cigar was still lit. She takes one big hit and holds the smoke.  Eyesnsane laughs a little bit. Orchid turns to look at him.

Eyes: You’re cool Orchid.  So tell me what’s your favorite thing about the US?

Orchid looks at Eyesnsane and holds up a finger, she waits a few seconds and starts to cough as she exhales the smoke.

Orchid: I would have to say…

Orchid takes another hit and puts the cigar down in the ashtray, she exhales after a few seconds.

Orchid: Truck Stops! They have everything and are always open!!

Orchid says as she starts to giggle a bit.  Eyesnsane starts laughing.

Eyes: Well ain’t that something..

Orchid: Oh wait, Now that I am thinking about it. I like all this fake “Chinese Food” you all have here. No really it does taste good but it’s not Chinese food.

Eyes: Ok I get what you mean.

Orchid: Oh I think we hit the middle of nowhere.

Orchid grabs her phone and sees that it’s roaming. She puts it back on the car side panel.

Orchid: Yeah no Pandora for right now till next small town I guess.

Eyes: The first of what I am sure will be a few, but it’s dark enough to see the stars which makes it kinda nice I guess.

Orchid: No Eyesnsane, it’s either nice or it’s not. Yes, it does look nice… I guess.

Orchid says and she starts to giggle a bit.

Eyes: When was the last time you drank?  I’m just asking cause if we beat somebody’s ass at a truck stop in the middle of the night Alana is so only going to blame me for that shit.  I’m just saying….

Orchid: You are on your own there, I was told by the judge not to cause any more trouble.

Eyesnsane looks over at Orchid for a moment with the glow from the car’s instruments reflecting off of her skin.

Eyes: Well damn, apparently you and I should be hanging out more and here I just thought you were this wholesome goody, goody who can never do any wrong.  You’re surprising me O.

Orchid: It wasn’t my fault though.

The two starts to laugh. Orcid grabs her cigar from the ashtray and lits it up.

Eyesnsane: Hey, there's a nice little truck stop about 30 miles out. We can get gas and a bite to eat there.

Orchid exhales.

Orchid: Okay, plus then we can switch and I can drive for a few hours so you can relax a bit.

Eyes: Sounds like a plan to me.

The two relax and continue to make small talk. They smoke the rest of the cigar while looking at nothing but open road. The two cars behind them are taking the next exit leaving Orchid and Eyesnsane alone on the road.

20 minutes later they arrive at their first gas fill up. The two get out the car to stretch their legs. Orchid takes out her CC and swipes it at the pump.

Orchid: This round is on me, you by the next one in which by then I will want something to eat, Mr Eyesnsane.

Eyesnsane shakes his head a bit.

Eyes: Okay you got it.

Orchid starts to pump gas as Eyes makes his way towards the store to grab a 20oz bottle of Coke to go with his Jack Daniels. Eyesnsane makes his way out to see orchid already in the car sitting in the driver seat. He gets in the passenger seat and looks at Orchid with a straight face.

Eyes: Hey not many get to drive my car, I trust you but please watch out for any damn deer or other animals for that matter. The car GPS updates on its own so you’re good there. I will be up for a bit but after the rest if this bottle i may need to rest one out for the rest of the drive.

Orchid: Don’t you worry. I got four more cigars already rolled up for me so I will be fine. As for the animals I will keep an eye out for that too don’t you worry just relax and enjoy the Jack and Coke.

Orchid takes off and will go on to drive the next 5 out of the remainder 11 hours of the 13 hour road trip. Eyes makes himself a drunk with an empty cup he get from the gas station.

Tuesday….
Nashville, TN
Omni Hotel Nashville

Eyesnsane just steps into his hotel room after walking Orchid to her room door.  He takes a look around the room placing his bag down by the door as it closes.  Seeing a nearby couch, Eyesnsane heads right over to the comfortable piece of furniture and plops himself right down while putting his feet up and kicking off his shoes.  To his left are large picture windows in what seems like a living space as there are three chairs and a long table in between them all.  Sunlight is shining through the windows and landing on the table.  

Eyesnsane receives a text from Matt Spears. “Hey just got to the Hotel, I see your car in the lot just let me know when you want to meet up.”  Eyesnsane replies to the text, “cool I’m in room 411.  Come through.”
45 Minutes later

Matt Spears is seen walking down the hallway on the 4th floor of the hotel. He reaches room 411 and knocks on the door. Eyesnsane gets up off of the couch and quietly walks over to his door and looks very carefully out of the peep hole.  Seeing and hearing Matt...

Matt Spears: Hey it’s about to be Jon in a second, open up.

Matt looks around and sees no one. He puts his green mask on. Eyesnsane opens the door and lets Jon Dough in

Eyes: You know you do that whole mask thing pretty damn quick.  Anyway what’s up man you ready to get this done, you wanna go workout, what’s on your mind?

Jon Dough: Yeah we can do that but first…

Jon grabs out his phone and goes to his video app. He turns it on and points at Eyesnsane.

On Camera

We see Eyesnsane wearing blue jeans and an SCW t-shirt.  On a cameraphone being held by Jon Dough who can be heard talking to Eyesnsane as the camera moves..

Jon: So Jon Dough here with Eyesnsane. Hey eyes catch…

Eyes: You always throwing things man.

Jon Throws his phone at Eyesnsane who catches it and points it at Jon Dough. We see Jon Dough wearing a grey hoody with his green mask on and black sweatpants.

Jon: Set up everyone!!! Yeah its me you all want to see right?

Jon takes a second as if he was live at a arena waiting for the ans to react.

Jon: So in a few days I return to the ring with my buddy Eyesnsane. You know the former SCW Tag Team Champions. We get to fight James and Dmitri, those guys are some bad dudes in the ring.

Jon takes a second to think about what he said.

Jon: Wait I don’t mean bad like they're not good. I mean they're bad dudes. Like if you take them lightly you will pay the price kind of bad dudes.

Eyes: Whatever kind of dudes I’m not really worried about that.

Jon walks over to the window as he looks out to a busy downtown Nashville road.

Jon: You see fans, The Elders are back to be the top of the tag team division. We did for a brief time and soon we shall rise again.

Jon turns to his left to face the camera phone

Jon: You see when Alana told the bosses we were back. Look at what they did, they booked us against the top team SCW has to offer that are not the tag team champions of course. It’s like they know we haven't missed a beat. They know we're still truly the top team in the division and now is a great test to prove just that.

Jon walks over to the kitchen area of the room to grab two bottles of water from the mini fridge. He extends his right hand to hand one over to Eyesnsane. Jon then opens his and takes a drink. He looks at back out the window as the rush hour traffic begins to build.

Jon: You know the Unholy Alliance are a great team, no joke. They have what it takes to be tag team champions. Hell they both held gold in SCW already so holding gold is nothing new to them.

One thing for sure everyone from the fans to the bosses will be watching this match very closely. There the two who can argue for a title match yet a match like this can put such argument to rest. The four of us will be what needs to be done to win a match.

Eyesnsane: Yeah we already seen what Jon would do, just ask Ben Jordan

Jon: Hey man, we're all trying to forget about that bro.

Eyesnsane: Ooh ok naw my bad man, my bad.

Jon shakes then shrugs as he heads closer to Eyes while extending his hand. Eyesnsane hands Jon the camera phone.  Once the picture steadys we see Eyesnsane from his right side.

Eyesnsane: Let me tell you who wins here.  Everybody who gets to see this fight, the fans.  Because you are going to see four men give everything they have for a win tonight in front of yall.  There is nothing the people in this match won’t do to be able to win this fight.  All I really do know is that the fans are in stored for nothing less than the match of the night.  We all know ours is the fight everybody really wants to see.

The Unholy Alliance, you got two guys who are good in their own individual rights.  They decide to team up and it all just seems right.  It looks as if it's all falling right into place.  To date you two will be our toughest challenge and just like we’ve said and done time and time again is overcome the obstacle that you guys are.  Matches like this are exactly what we have been asking for.  

Jon and I are back and if you have not figured it out by now, that means everything has changed.  We are the team that all the fans come out to see.  Everybody wants to see The Elders and they are going to see us win.  

Jon turns the camera phone to record himself

Jon: We wish you good luck and of course a great match...  

A knock is heard at the door.

Orchid: Hey it’s me Orchid.

Off Camera
Jon turns off the video app

Eyesnsane walks over to open it. Orchid seen wearing a SCW Jon Doe T-Shirt with blue tight workout pants with her hair in a ponytail. She bows at Eyesnsane and then runs over to Jon Dough. The two hug for a brief moment, the two let go of the embrace as Orchid turns to look at Eyesnsane.

Orchid: You guys ready to work out or what?

Jon: Yeah, I’m ready

Eyes: Been waiting on you two.

The three make their way out the room and down the hallway to take the stairs to the 1st floor to get to the Fitness Center. Once there they will spend a few hours working out before checking out a local BBQ pub Eyesnsane knows about.

user posted image