Author Topic: Amy's Blog Entry #1  (Read 2412 times)

Offline Amy-Jayne

• View Profile
    • Amy-Jayne
Amy's Blog Entry #1
« on: January 27, 2017, 10:52:28 AM »

\'user
The Return Of Romanian Greatness
Blog Entry  #1

My oh my does it feel weird to be back in the crazy world of Sin City Wrestling, I last showed my face in July of last year and my run with the company first time around was short lived but I left for a reason a reason which I will explain in time, but since i've been away I have been working hard prefecting my craft and now I feel better, faster and stronger than ever, I know being 26 years old is considered late by some to really kickstart ones career but I am doing it. My career for the past two years now has been very stop and start, I trained with my dad and brother back home in Romania and then I got called by UWF and signed with them in 2015 but I left after just four months, not because they let me go I asked to be released and i've never publicly spoken about the real reason why I did leave, but now I feel I need to air everything, I left for a few reasons one I wasn't happy with the gimmick they made me have, I had to dye my hair bright red, like blood red it was gross and two I just wasn't happy with the company in general in the four months I was there the only people who I could call my friends were Ryan Keys, yes the same Ryan Keys here in SCW and my former tag partner but other than those two I felt pretty much alone during my time there and that's ultimately why I left in the manner that I did.

Uh then came this place Sin City wrestling, I came here looking for a new start and everything in between and believe me it really was like that for me here, everyone was welcoming too me and though I was the new girl all the girls made me feel like I was one of them like I'd been here for years, then I stepped into the ring twice here I believe and it was amazing, then I just shut down my social media and quietly left SCW with no reasons as to why, well now I am going to tell you all. Everything and I mean everything was going perfect I loved it here then tragedy struck my personally life, in August of last year my father died in a horrible shootin incident back home in Romania and with permission I was granted time off too mourn the loss of not only my dad, he was also the man that taught me everything about this business he taught me and trained me to wrestle I wouldn't be a wrestler if it wasn't for my dad. After taking the time off I was all set to come back but then tragedy struck again as my brother who as many will not know is a wrestler too back home in Romania, he suffered a bad almost career ending injury and too this day he has yet to step back inside a ring and with my dad gone I highly doubt my brother will have the drive or determination to get back in the ring, so his career is likely over, that's what scared me and kept me away from the ring the fact that my dads legacy now rested solely on my shoulders possibly and instead of believing in myself and fighting I ran away from this business that I do love, but now I realize that no matter what my dad is looking down on me and expecting me to be the daughter he raised and that's why I have stopped running and I am back and in the best shape of my life.

A lot has changed since I have been gone new faces have come and gone, the bombshell titles have changed has a few times and that brings me a starting point my starting point will be the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship, that is the title first on my to do list then the other titles will follow so....Uh Veronica girl I am coming for you.

>>