Author Topic: Travis Nathaniel Andrews Vs Synn  (Read 1220 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Travis Nathaniel Andrews Vs Synn
« on: January 08, 2017, 06:40:30 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limit: One roleplay per week.
Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Despayre

• Beware the stare
    • View Profile
    • Despayre
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 09:04:57 AM »
 It was an impressive sight, indeed; the training facility opened only too recently by former SCW Superstar, Gabriel. At the time, none of this was known to the public. Not, at least, until the signing of new Bombshell, Gabriel's first and, to date, only pupil, Evie Baang. Nobody outside of his immediate circle of family and friends knew that the former two-time World Heavyweight Champion had been laying the ground work for passing on the knowledge he had learned over the previous years onto an all-new generation of men and women seeking fame and fortune by putting their bodies on the line inside of the ring.

Evie Baang had simply been the first on what would one day, perhaps, be the opening of a floodgate.

The warehouse, unnamed as of yet, was located in Gabriel's resident city of Las Vegas, Nevada. Perhaps one day the magician-turned-wrestler would feel obliged to give his 'academy' some sort of flashy title, but much like his stage show, Gabriel preferred a bit of mystery and mysticism to his personal endeavors.

The sound of the front door of the warehouse opening was like a thunder clap against the sky, the acoustics of the building were such as that with few currently inside of the building. The expectant eyes of the principal owner, Gabriel himself, turned his attention from where he was standing near the workout equipment and the corners of his lips upturned into just the barest hint of a smile.

His little brother through love if not through blood, Despayre, dashed through the doors and into the interior, almost bowling over his much larger father, Synn who had almost made the cardinal error of stepping inside first. Synn should know better, Gabriel thought privately. His Despy always had to be first at everything, even when they were teaming together in AWA and SCW.

"Gabriel!" Despayre wailed in glee, as was the custom whenever he caught sight of his best friend and 'big brother.' Even if they saw one another regularly on the road, it did not stop him from his customary greeting of a great big teddy bear hug each and every time! Just goes to show that too much of a good thing is not always a negative.

Synn finally righted himself and made his way across the gym and weaved his way through the gym equipment and near the rings to where Despayre finally separated himself from his hug and his face lit up into a bright smile as he pointed at an elaborate set up near.

"What's that!?" Despayre asked, and Gabriel answered with a chuckle, "You've been in gyms before Despy. That's a Diamond Cage System..."

"Oo! What's that!?" Despayre interrupted and took off to look at something else before Gabriel even had a chance to answer his first inquiry.

"Excitable little fella, ain't he?" Gabriel watched with a laugh as Despayre tried to pick up a free weight and almost collapsed to the floor, along with the weight with a loud clang.

Synn answered, "Well you know how Joshua is whenever he experiences new things."

"New things?" Gabriel turned away from what was sure to be highly entertaining, everything Despayre seemed to get involved in often happened that way, to address Synn himself, "Despy's been in gyms before."

"True, just not your gym." Synn casually turned his head in every direction, drinking in all of the sights before him. "I can't believe it's taken us this long to finally have a look for ourselves."

"Neither can I." Gabriel frowned. "After all, you were one of my main investors. I should have thought you'd have been here since day one."

Synn shook his head. "Not necessary. I knew you had matters well in hand. Plus, I didn't want to interfere with your project when you first opened."

"Evie?"

"Mm." Synn nodded. "Impressive young woman. I knew you'd have your hands full with her." Synn finally turned to Gabriel with a sinister smirk of his own. "So I thought I'd sit back and watch the fun."

"And Despy wasn't the slightest bit curious about my gym?"

"Oh he was!" Synn almost laughed. Despayre was curious about anything and everything that was even remotely new -- and especially when it had to do with Gabriel! "But I managed to distract him, until now that is."

"Well it's not every day that his daddy gets to set foot in the ring to kick some arse." Gabriel smiled, leaning back against one of the three rings that were stationed in the floor plan of the warehouse. "I shouldn't think he'd be about to miss the old man getting back into shape."

"Old... man..." Synn repeated with a raised brow, but the irked tone bounced right off of Gabriel. Synn sighed and shook his head. "I still don't see why you or anyone else finds this necessary."

"Maybe because you haven't set foot inside of a ring since that tag match you had with Despy a few years back against the Surf Boys." Gabriel stressed, using his hands to pull himself up onto the ring apron. "And face facts; Travis might be a complete tosser, but he's still been a threat."

Synn rolled his eyes at that assessment, as Gabriel stepped through the ropes and then leaned against them. "And as impressive as I have to admit you were, it's a big difference between your last singles match and your last tag team match. Now shed the shirt and get in here. I ain't helpin' train someone with saggy tits..."

Whatever else Gabriel was about to say to playfully dig at his friend and mentor, and indeed father figure, was stopped short as Synn did as asked, removing his shirt, leaving himself in just a pair of lycra gym pants. Synn climbed inside and Gabriel frowned at the fact that the (age censored) year old Synn stood before him, a powerfully built sight to yet behold. Tanned and cut, his wife wasn't wrong when she once casually mentioned to Despayre that his dad was still stacked like a brick... well, you know.

Gabriel nodded, "Okay. Saggy tits are out. But we're still doing this." Gabriel looked up at the 6'8" Synn and winked, "I mean, we have to. How long's it been since you had a singles match? Ten years? Twenty? I..."

And Gabriel's words turned to a sharp yelp of surprise as Synn grabbed him by the neck and inner thigh and the former champion found himself military pressed high over Synn's head!

"Kidding!" Gabriel called aloud from above. "Just kidding!"

Slowly, once reassured, Synn lowered Gabriel back down to the ring mat and safely on his own two feet. Gabriel clapped the big man on his shoulder, then caught sight of something from out of the corner of his eye. He nudged Synn and jetted a thumb over.

"Look." Gabriel smiled. "Watch. Appreciate."

Synn turned his head and saw his son standing on the track of a high tech treadmill. He was staring curiously at the various buttons and gizmos, when he reached forward and pressed one in particular....

"Whoop!"

**zip!**

**THUD!**

Gabriel almost folded over laughing as Synn simply closed his eyes and shook his head.

"Ah Travis, you really have stepped in it this time, haven't you? You know, when you first decided to attack me from behind, then jump Despayre, you had no idea that you would find yourself in the spot that you are in now."

The sound of foot falls echoed in the hallowed grounds of the Las Vegas located House of the Lord, the Guardian Angel Cathedral. It was colorful, more colorful than most houses of worship that Synn had the misfortune of setting foot inside. Pastels colored many a mural on the otherwise traditionally white interior of the arched structure.

It was wide, almost empty space within save for the many rows of pews and the altar dais at the very end. Synn strolled casually down the center row, his eyes roaming while his hands remained clasped behind his back.

"Rather drab by comparison." Synn observed as his eyes roamed, pausing at the very first pew. He shrugged. "But I should think the Lord wouldn't have a care."

Synn then moved further forward and stepped casually up onto the dais and took a spot behind the podium of the altar, where the word of God was addressed through the lips of the priest each Sunday, a task Synn was taking on for himself for now in a very different manner.

"An ironic twist for you, is it not Travis? A man who appears flashy on the outside, but with very little on the inside to offer anyone. It describes perfectly what you bring not just to Sin City Wrestling, but to me, myself and I, as I set foot inside of the ring for my first singles match in well over twelve years."

Synn tilts his head to the side and exhales gently through his nose.

"Sad, really. I had hoped if the day ever came when I set foot in the ring, it would be against an opponent capable of drawing money. Someone that when opposed, it would actually mean something. Ah well."

Synn shrugged.

"Even I can't have everything. I had hoped for glory but suppose settling for revenge will have to do."

"I'm sure you thought beforehand, 'Oh! I bet if I attack Despayre, you know -- again -- then it's certain to get me my second straight attempt at the Internet Championship!' And under most circumstances, I would have to agree. I mean, after all, that was how you managed to sneak by and get your first opportunity against Despayre, now isn't it? An opportunity that you squandered when you did what you do best; fail. You thought, like so many others, that Despayre would be easy pickings. A simple chance to take advantage on a physically smaller young man with certain perceived disadvantages where mental capabilities are concerned. And you found out that everything you believed about him and your chances against him were ill conceived."

"The only problem is, that you found out the fact quite too late."

"So! You thought to yourself that you would give it one more go, and try! Try again!"

Synn frowned.

"The only problem is, is the fact that you held a lack of imagination. And ... a lack of foresight. Had Christian Underwood had his way, then your plans would have worked out for your own self interest, but that was not what happened, was it? I suppose we have Mark Ward to thank for that. Whereas you had hoped to integrate yourself into another undeserved title match against a man you have attacked twice now, now you have to face a very angry and over protective father."

Synn stepped out from behind the podium, his fingers drumming almost idly on the smooth, wooden surface.

"You should have put more thought into this situation, Travis. Although I have been gone for a number of years, away from the ring, who do you think has been responsible for the training of Despayre and Gabriel, former and current champions in both singles and tag team ranks? Men who have met you before inside of the ring and soundly defeated you. Were I not capable of handling myself inside of the ring, I'd have never been capable of training another to do the very same."

His head turned toward the camera.

"And a man, myself I might add, that has held a fair number of championships around my own waist in times past. EFWO. GXW. Which is more than I can say for you, Mister TNA. You come into this match with impressive credentials where minimal matches are concerned, but when the stakes are high? You tend to fall short. And mark my words, Travis. This is no regular match. A championship may not be on the line, but for you, the stakes could never be any higher."

Synn's eyes burned into the camera.

"Forget what you did to me. You messed with my son. You attacked him -- twice. You think you're tough in body and mind? You think you can be sick and twisted in order to get what you desire?"

Synn shook his head and an almost sick and twisted smile crosses his face.

"Delve into my past and you will see that you are but a rank amateur. 2017 will begin as a walking nightmare for you Mister TNA. And your excuse?"

Synn gazed around at his surroundings, before again looking deeply into the camera.

"I suppose the Devil made you do it. So blame him for the Hell your life is about to become."

That being said, Synn simply started walking back down the aisle of the church, the only sound being his footsteps until the loud clang of the church's door shutting behind him.
>

"A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved - and therefore he lives."

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 06:50:10 PM »

\'user
The following may contain content not suitable for children. It may contain references to alcohol, violence, contain strong language and may burst the sound barrier. So please for your safety, viewer discretion is highly advised.

Respect. That seems to be the word of the month. Last week, Ben Jordan questioned whether or not I respect anyone on the SCW Roster. My answer is no. I respect no man nor woman on the SCW Roster. Do you know why that is Bennie Boy? It's because no one has shown any sign of respect for me and what I have done for this company since I arrived late 2014. For four years, I have busted my ass to get where I am at and no one will take that away from me. For so long I have tried to recognition for my hardwork but it seems to go unnoticed.

I get shot down for dredging up what I have done in this company which holds more meaning than championships but if someone else does it they get praised. Tell me, how does it feel to finally be on of those hypocrites Ben. You continue on and on about your past and everyone just loves you. I mention one thing and I get shot the fuck down. Last week, you did beat me Ben for the third time and that is what everyone will harp on. They will zero in on the ending but not take a look at how the match actually went. I dominated you Ben. From pillar to post, I dominated your pasty ass but I bet you are going to say that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter how much effort you give right. It only matters with the end result. That seems to be the pattern around here these days. No one gives a damn about effort. They just want results.

That is one of the reasons I have no respect for anyone in this company. You all paint me as a joke but yet the moment I step between those ropes. You all are singing a different tune. Is it because I actually can back up what I say or is it because I shock you with actual wrestling skills that you can't buy. J2H said that he would beat me again if he ever faced me. That's funny since we have never faced off one on one. I find it remotely hilarious that he sends out open challenges but then turns them down the moment someone steps up. I also find it hilarious how much Mark Ward has changed from being a total dick to being the one who everyone likes.

What happened Mark? Did someone bop you over the head with a nice stick? For someone who painted me as the future, you sure have changed your tune. Since when did you start letting the sheeples tell you how to run your company? When did you decide to take the sharpened side of your knife and jam it into my back? What I don't get it is why must I go through an old man to get what I want? I will get to you Synn. Trust me, your old ass will be begging the referee to stop the match after I cave your skull into a billio.......

The sound of glass shattering against a brick wall echoes as the scene finally opens just inside the private locker room of Travis Nathaniel Andrews. His face is redder than Rudolph's nose as Shawna is trying calm him down after what had happened after he walked through the curtains. "Calm down Travis," she says while holding both of her hands up perpendicular to her chest. His loss to Ben Jordan was a tough pill to swallow but it was something he could shake off. It was what happened afterward is what ticked him off. "I am not going to calm the fuck down after that old shitstorm just attacked me like a school yard child. What is with the hypocrites in this place. Synn bitches about me attacking Despayre twice but then finds himself justified to attack me after a grueling match. I don't think so," he responds while breathing extremely heavy while holding the back of his head.

Shawna nods her head while working around towards the steel chair in the corner. Travis wasn't going to calm down anytime soon but she knew if they got him to sit then his personal physician and check him over. "I understand what you are saying boss. That old bastard is just trying to gain some kind of advantage over you since he probably doesn't have much wrestling skill left in his tank anyway. He feels his 6 foot 8 inch frame will carry him to a victory," states Shawna as she sets the chair into position as Travis sits down voluntarily. He shakes his head while looking towards the closed door. "My track record against big guys here in SCW is pretty stel....," replies Travis but he gets interrupted mid thought by a pounding on the door.

shouted Sandra as she steps out of the adjacent room. Shawna smirks as Sandra stands by the door. She looks through the peephole and turns the handle. "Hi Sandra, is Travis in there?" asks Zane, one of Travis' top guys in his organization. Sandra shrugs her shoulders while poking her head out to make sure no one was around to hear them. "What is it you want Zane?" asks Sandra as Travis cocks his head to the side.

"Who is it Sandy?' asks Travis as Shawna taps him on the shoulder before walking over towards the door. "I need to speak to Travis, says Zane as Sandra doesn't move from where she is standing. Shawna appears behind her as Zane looks at her. "Uh....hi Shawna, what are you doing here?" asked a nervous Zane as she steps in front of Sandra. "I could ask you the same question Zane. Especially since you are coming here alone without Fitz backing you," she says sternly as Zane gulps.

"I don't know where Fitz is Shawna. We got separated after a scuffle with a few assholes in the police force," answers Zane as Shawna face palms herself while shaking her head. "And you thought coming here would be the smartest decision you could make," comments Shawna as Travis waves away the medical staff and stands up to his feet. "I had no other place to go. Ralph isn't responding to any of my text messages and Vicki slammed the door in my face," he rebuttals as Shawna continues to shake her head. "You are some kind of stupid. Ralph is in Japan trying to settle things with the Yakuza after the shit storm that redheaded bimbo created. Vicki won't let anyone into her home unless it is her family or me. You could have gone to one of the safe houses on the strip," replies Shawna she looks over her shoulder.

Crap.

Thought Shawna as the shadow of Travis was getting closer. "You might want to get lost Zane," suggested Shawna as Zane looks at her confused. "Why?" he asks as two hands enter the picture and grabs him by the scruff of his neck. Zane is slammed back first into the brick wall behind him as Shawna points at the enraged Travis. "Because of that," she pointed out as Zane gulps even more. "What the fuck are you doing here Zane? Where is Fitz? Where is Golum?" asks Travis as his face was getting redder than before.

Zane's surprise appearance mixed with the blindsided assault by a so called legend in SCW wasn't the best combination right now. Travis was already a little unhinged after the assault that he didn't seem to care what the response was going to be from Zane. "On second thought, don't bother answering those questions because you'll probably tell me a goddamn lie," he states as Zane is wincing in pain. "Please Travis, I didn't have anywhere else to go, Zane squeaks out as Travis tightens the pressure. Shawna lowered her head while placing her right palm on top of her forehead.

Crash

Zane's body goes flying through a glass window as Travis somberly follows him. His face no longer showing signs of remorse or forgiveness. "You know better Zane. You know no one other than my cabinet calls me by my first name, he states while grabbing the poor by his head and jamming his right fist down onto the open wound. Zane is trying to cover up but blow after blow just land with a lot of force behind them. Shawna just watches at first then she tries to grab Travis by his arm. "I believe the young man has had enough Travis," she says as Travis snarls back at her.

A small pool of blood was starting to form underneath the head of Zane as Travis finally stops the beating. Shawna kneels down to check on their employee as Travis takes a walk down the corridor. Shawna reaches into the breast pocket on her shirt and pulls out her Bluetooth earpiece. She places it inside her ear and taps it with her index finger. The cameras follow Travis down the corridor as Shawna is talking to the paramedics.

"Is this what you wanted? Is this what you wanted Synn?" Travis asks while grabbing the camera and deeply looking into the lens. "Three years ago, I know the narrator mentioned four but it's really three years but who's fucking counting right. Anywho, for three fucking years, I have fought my ass off to get noticed as one of the top guys here in this company. Year after year, month after month, day after day, what do I get for appreciation of my hardwork. Nothing. I get nothing. No thank yous for being one of the premier talents to continually show here in Sin City Wrestling. I have opened shows. I have main evented. I have been in the middle of the show and I have been completely left off the card. No matter where I am, I continue to strive. However, no one seems to notice my hardwork because of one glaring factor. No championships. Yes, that is a giant factor but that doesn't define my career," Travis takes a moment to pause while stepping back from the camera.

"That is why I am always stating that I don't need a championship. I want a championship. Do you hear the differences in those phrases? J2H, Ben Jordan, Despayre, Dmitri, Steve Ramone, Casey Williams and you Synn all need championships in order to justify how successful you are inside the wrestling ring. If you aren't a champion then you are practically a nobody skating by one your looks, charisma or something else. As for me, I want a championship because it will make things better but it doesn't mean I give up. When James Tuscini first appeared in Sin City Wrestling everyone including Steve Ramone had problems with beating him but I managed to beat him twice. Chris Shipman, the same man your troll is facing has been a dominate force but I make him tap out. Brother Grimm and Casey Williams are two of the biggest competitors to have ever stepped inside a SCW ring and I defeated them in one match.

Now why am I mentioning all of this and not talking about how I am going to annihilate one old man. I call it painting the picture. You see Synn, I have done an awful lot in this company and yet I haven't won a single championship. Now you tell me Synn, why must I drive my foot through your skull in order to get my hands on the Internet championship? Why must I have to defend my own career because of some over the hill tripod calls me a joke? If I'm such a joke then why did you blindside me after my match last week. If I'm such an easy win for you then why did you find the need to jump me. I will tell you. It's because you know deep down inside that I am a threat to your son's reign as Internet champion. It's because I'm inside your head. The sad thing is, I've been inside your head ever since I slapped the taste out of your son's mouth on the first Climax Control after he regained the championship. Ever since that night, I have been inside your head. The reason for you attacking me is because you know your skills aren't what they used to be. Just admit it Synn, you are afraid that your skills have diminished and that you rely solely on your height and strength advantage. However, I have a good record against guys like you Synn. Markus Reeves, Casey Williams and Brother Grimm are all big guys but they have one thing in common. They all couldn't beat me.

If they couldn't beat me then what makes you any different than them. Casey Williams is a former champion but couldn't find the winning formula when it came to me. Jeremiah Hardin, another big guy, has fallen short when it comes to me. So you see Synn, you can spew off the intangibles all you want but the fact is this. I am quicker, I am smarter and I am tougher than you give me credit. I will fight with every fiber of my being. For the record, I attacked you from the front old man but that's neither here nor there. I will prove that I am a force to be reckoned with and I will hold nothing back. You are right. No championships are on the line. The only thing on the line is your career and my pride. You can talk all you want but come Inception 2, the only talking I will do will be with both of my fists as I smash your skull into a thousand pieces.

I will do what I do best and that is taking my spotlight. I will prove beyond the shadow of doubt that I am Total Nonstop Attitude. I will prove that no one on this roster fights harder than me to achieve what I want in this damn company. I don't care what you morons think nor do I care with how you perceive me. The only thing I care about is sending Synn to the farm where he will rot for all eternity. Synn, you might not like what I said and you will most likely have a rebuttal but mark my words. You will soon regret accepting this match. You will wish to God that Christian Underwood gave you an out option. Because I'm coming to seek and destroy and no one will stop me. Not even you Synn. So get ready, for your phenomenal ending, courtesy of the Phenomenon known as Travis Nathaniel Andrews,"
Travis ends his little rant while holding both arms out to the side. He looks back at the camera as his signature smirk returns.