Author Topic: I... I...?  (Read 315 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
I... I...?
« on: January 06, 2017, 07:53:09 PM »
 HAPPY NEW YEAR! I can say that now and not get in trouble because it’s been a while since I have seen you all. So, Happy New Year my Melephants and what a Happy New Year it has been so far. James and I have spent the first few days of 2017 in the beautiful Country of Greece exploring the wonderful and breathtaking islands that this stunning country has on offer. I’m a very lucky girl and I’m extremely blessed to have a man like James in my life who allows me to be blessed with such wonderful gifts.

Not only has 2017 been providing in my personal life but it appears that it has also been delivering in my business life. I mean did you guys all witness Climax Control? Guess who gets the chance to prove that she has what it takes to hang out with the big-league girls in Sin City Wrestling? ME I DO! All thanks to Mr Mark ‘Hot Stuff’ Ward. I know, right? That was really weird to say I mean the history I have with that man and now he is reason that I get to face Crystal this Sunday night? It blows my mind… He must be taking this whole New Year, New Me thing seriously because never in a million years did I think he would ever do something like this for little old me. Maybe, just maybe Hot Stuff wants to be my friend after all? Well that’s a whole new kettle of fish question that will have to be answered at another time because right now my highest priority is on the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship.

I didn’t think those words would come out of my lips so quickly after I stated I was going to prove my worth to everyone in Sin City Wrestling and work my way towards the championship. Never ever did I think that my time would come around so quickly. I thought the likes of Alexis or Mikah or Evie Baang would be miles in front of me in the line. However here I am next in line for a chance to take on Crystal Millar and bring home the top prize in Sin City Wrestling.

To say I’m nervous would be a massive understatement I mean, I don’t even think I have slept a single second since I heard the announcement from Mark Ward’s mouth at Climax Control. I really don’t think you guys have any idea how much this means to me… I’m in awe. Nevertheless, I know the journey to the top is a long road to travel and I know that I have a lot of work to do before I can call myself the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion. I must beat the BEST women’s wrestler in Sin City Wrestling right now, I have to beat Crystal Millar.  Beating her won’t be easy, in fact beating her seems near on impossible but I guess time will tell on Sunday night weather or not I’m good enough to even be in the same ring as her.

Boy, oh boy does my head keep spinning with possibilities I mean what if I prove to her and the world that I’m good enough this Sunday night at Climax Control? But, what if I fail this Sunday night? That is also a possibility that is also a very draining and scary outcome that has been plaguing my mind since this match was announced. All I need to do is keep my wits about me, I mean it would be bad to be beaten this Sunday night by Crystal but it would be even worst to show up already defeated in my mind. I’m just scared that I won’t live up to the hype that people have placed around me.

I know James and my Melephants believe in me, it’s just going to take a little time for me to warm up to the idea that I’m finally near the finish line on achieving one of the greatness accomplishments in my career. Talk about career goals. Well enough talk about this for the moment I mean, I’ll be talking about it later in fact I’ve been talking about it all week since last Sunday night it’s been driving James crazy to the point I’m pretty sure he is going to put sticky tape over my lips to stop me from talking about it but I don’t care, I’m just so damn happy to be in this position.

Just think 2017 might be the YEAR OF THE MELODY! Imagine that. Imagine the sprinkle covered cupcakes that Roxi will bake for me if I was to win this Sunday night… oh lord they taste like the sweetest taste of victory and I can picture them now… I just must figure out how I’m going to defeated the Hollywood Star Crystal Millar. I just hope I have what it takes to stand toe to toe with her in the centre of that ring and can MAINEVENT a Climax Control to the standard that the show deserves. Oh God, I’m main eventing a Climax Control? NEVER IN A BILLION years did I believe that all this greatness would show up in my life.

2017 really is turning out to be my year, I have a wonderful boyfriend, the BEST fans in the world, the greatest best friend in Despy the world’s best girl squad in Roxi, Misty, Odette and Kate and now I have the chance to become the shining star in Sin City Wrestling and walk away with the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship… if only I can beat Crystal 1,2,3… this Sunday night… in the Main Event.

No pressure.  This weekend my Melephants we have our work cut out for us but I believe that if you believe in me we will have what it takes to topple the giant known as Crystal. We will have what it takes to dethrone the current Queen of Sin City Wrestling and I know that together we will have the endless power of light that the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell division, desperately needs.

Get ready my Melephants because win or lose this weekend, this year is going to be OUR YEAR! And there’s no doubt about it.

While the live crowd’s energy was beaming inside the Cox Pavilion in Las Vegas, the energy inside the brightly lit villa in Santorini Greece was nothing but cool calm and collected. James and Melody had decided to take an extra week off from live SCW shows, well actually it was a gift from management. So, James had some extra time to rest his over worked body from a solid 2016 schedule once he captured the Sin City Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship. James and Melody were sitting side by side on their large California king bed, to the left of them was a large opened window that had a beautiful view of the pristine white building and the glowing clear blue water. While to the right of them was the rest of their open plan villa, where they were staying had a lavish feel to it clearly James had wasted no expensive on his holiday for himself and Melody. Meanwhile as the beautiful day in Greece was under wraps the night back home in Vegas was still powering away and their sights were set on the TV screen in front of them as they watched the live streaming of Sin City Wrestling Climax Control.

Together the couple watched Jason and Belinda kill the entrance of the show as normal, those two were on fire. Next up was James pre-recorded segment. Melody tried her best to keep a smile on her face so James didn’t see the disappointment in her eyes when he spoke about Mikah Green. It’s not that she hated Mikah Green it’s the fact that she didn’t trust her and now she was going to be more involved in their lives was beyond making her miserable. James watched Melody’s face and saw her discomfort and he knew this was going to eventually turn out to be a problem but right now he reassured her by giving her arm a squeeze and kissing the top of her forehead. Melody knew she was being stupid but she couldn’t help it, she felt possessive of James and now she had this massive cloud storming above her head she couldn’t think clearly or reasonably.

The show rolled on to a comedy segment between Alex Rush and Pussy Willow that Melody enjoyed as she giggled away at her Fear Factor best friend and her work mom, while James just cringed at them both being “funny” on television. The following segment was of Mikah and well… Melody found the perfect time to leave the room and head towards the kitchen to go grab herself a large glass of water.

Finally, the first match of the night happened and James studied the new guy like a hawk while Melody clapped on Alex Rush who fell short but she knew he wouldn’t care from the smile on his face after he was pinned. The match was followed by a confusing segment from the Elders, something Melody couldn’t follow and a segment James used to check his emails. That’s when Crystal Millar appeared on the screen and she proceeded to call Melody out. Melody turned to look at James who had a massive smirk on his face, while Melody’s jaw dropped in shock.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> You got an admirer babe?

Melody just gently nudged her elbow into James’ bare torso and smiled.

Melody: What can I say I’m loved by many.

Crystal’s segment was followed by another Mikah Green spam update so Melody watched on with gritted teeth, James just grabbed onto Melody and pulled her closer towards him before he guided her face towards his leaving a small trail of kisses from the nape of her neck to her lips. He figured ignoring the segment and paying full attention to his girlfriend would be enough to settle some of her nerves and discomfort about the situation. The rest of the SCW Climax Control viewing was interrupted by the two canoodling as they now couldn’t take their hands off each other after all they were on holidays. James was about grab onto Melody and pull her closer when the vision of Mark ‘Hot Stuff’ Ward entered the TV screen in front of them that’s while Hot Stuff announced the battle royal in which James was livid at the idea at first before the segment continued onto the part where Hot Stuff said the following.

“So, she mentioned Melody Grace.”

Melody’s ears picked up her name and her attention shifted from her boyfriend to the man on Television. She was watching the screen like a hawk as she knew this wasn’t going to end up well for her. Melody quickly pulled her long blonde hair back and held it on top of her head like a high ponytail as she continued to listen to Hot Stuff speak.  

“Because I think after she came through my torture a stronger person, because she has one of the best records in SCW and never got that one on one shot, it's time to change that. Now why wait for Inception II? Here's what I'm thinking...”

Melody turned to James with a confused look on her face before she spoke to him.

Melody: Whoa I think Hot Stuff is going to have a stroke on international television.

Before James could respond Melody’s, attention turned back towards the TV in front of her and the following words started to ring in her ears.

“Next week, we'll have Crystal Millar Vs Melody Grace for the SCW Bombshell title one on one.”

That’s when Melody’s jaw dropped again and she couldn’t believe what she had just heard, she couldn’t hear anything else but she could feel James wrap his arms around her in support.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> It’s about fucking time.

As he hugged her James pressed his lips onto hers but Melody was frozen stiff, all of her dreams were now starting to come true in her home life and now at work but she couldn’t express any emotions right now she was just frozen. James looked at her concerned before he gave her a little shake.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Babe, are you okay?

Melody just nodded her head as if to say yes but in her mind her thoughts were already racing, running at a million miles. She finally licked her lips and sighed before she blinked returning moisture to her dry eyes. She parted her lips and she went to speak but nothing came out she was fumbling; her little body was shaking as she started to panic.

Melody: I… I… I… can’t do that… I can’t win.

That’s when the tears started to stream down her face as she ducked her head into James’ chest trying to hide her shock, embarrassment and tears. James just held onto his petite girlfriend hugging her, not sure what to say night now he knew that she could do this and he that she would but he wasn’t expecting this reaction. He thought she would be happy or excited but right now she was bawling her eyes out in fear. James just rested his chin on the top of Melody’s head and he held her while she continued to doubt herself he would let her have a moment before he would lay down the law and get her head back in the game.

Fear of failure;

You know what people don’t warn you about when you’re just moments away from hitting one of your goals? They forget to mention the fear of failure that washes over you just as your about to grab your goal by the horns and ride it. Sure, it’s a terrible thing to think about but in reality, it’s well it’s a real outcome that no one really talks about and why don’t people talk about it? Because this feeling of failure before you actually fail is the most crippling form of failure I have ever felt in my life. It’s weird. One minute on I’m on life walking on cloud nine loving the fact that I have the biggest match in my career coming up this Sunday Night at Climax Control but at the back of my mind I have this little voice, that ironically sounds exactly like mine telling me that I’m going to trip, stumble and fall.

The mind is a beast like that always playing tricks on us, always telling us that we aren’t good enough or that we don’t fit a certain mould so we should just give up. I mean I’ve been toying with the idea all week to call Mark Ward and tell him that he made a mistake and that I’m not ready for this chance. I thought about calling in sick, hell I thought about not showing up because in the back of my mind this little pesky Melody voice is telling me that I’m not the one. I’ll never be the one to lead this division and that right there is the thought that is right now crippling me. It sounds silly, right? I mean I have everything a girl could dream of. Jebus, I’m a role model to little girls all over the world about not giving up on your dreams and I love showing them that it’s okay to be different… but right now I feel like I should just run away and hide.  

I mean the other night I had a dream that I walked out on stage and I forgot to put my ring gear on so I was standing there in my granny panties in the bright lights and everyone was laughing at me. This is how much my mind is playing tricks on me… it’s like it’s beginning to tell me that I will forget how to wrestle out there. When I talk to James and Odette about this they say it’s just me being dramatic or it’s just the nerves but how do I shake them? How can you stop something you can’t see? How can you control something that has complete control of you? Doubt, self-doubt it’s a silent killer and right now I don’t know if I can go out there Sunday night and defeat it.

And here I was thinking I only had to face Crystal this weekend? When the reality is, I have a bigger challenge in facing myself and facing my fears. I guess time will tell if I’m good enough I just have to try and believe that my body won’t turn to jelly out there and that I won’t trip, fumble or fall because I was born to do this. I was born to show the world how this little blonde haired, not the brightest spark in the shed can actually… make a change in this wrestling world that we live in.

I mean I should believe in myself, however that’s such an easy thing to say, isn’t it? Just believe in yourself and you can do anything and everything. Well maybe I can’t do everything I mean I can’t touch my nose with my tongue I can’t lick my elbow and now little trivial thoughts like that are making me think that I don’t have what it takes to beat Crystal. It’s going to be a long week boys and girls if this is what my mind thinks is fun and games.  

I should just face reality and reality is that if I win, that will be the greatness moment in my wrestling career and probably life thus far I will be able to show everyone who ever doubted me that they were wrong… but if I lose I need to be able to keep my chin up and move on. It’s not that I’m a sore loser, it’s just that I don’t like to lose because that’s when the doubt kicks in and well just ask James how I do with doubting myself… it’s never a good day when I do. I must believe in myself and know that no matter what the outcome is on Sunday night that I will have tried my best and if my best isn’t enough next time round I will just have to try a little bit harder. While in the meantime before Sunday night I must focus on doing what I do best and that’s rallying the Melephants together and herding our way towards our goals and our main goal for 2017 is to one day this year become the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion.

Hopefully with a little luck that goal will be accomplished on Sunday night but if not please remind me that it doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down what matters is how many times you stand back up. Now if only I could silence the doubt in my mind telling me that I’m not good enough for this… this week would run a whole lot smoother but sometimes our biggest critics are the ones that live inside us. The time to silence mine comes this Sunday Night at Climax Control when I finally get the chance to capture the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship and with a little bit of luck and a whole lot of guts this motto will ring true for my Melephants and I.

“But what if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?”  

I’m ready to fly, boy oh boy am I ready to fly.

We open inside the expensive home of James Huntington-Hawkes the third and Melody Grace to find Melody in the middle of the large white rug on the floor of their living room stretching out. James on the other hand had just walked into the room to find Melody in some weird position on the floor so he double checks to see if she is okay. James was wearing a pair of red basketball shorts with two white stripes down the side of each leg, they hug low on his body gripping to his hips for dear life. He had obviously just come up from their gym downstairs as sweat was pooled on his body and he of course had his toned body on display. Melody was on the floor cradled in the bow position. Her torso was on the rug while her hands and feet were in the air and were joined together in her awkward stretch. Melody was wearing a pair of tight black gym tights that covered her whole legs while her torso was on display showing off her baby abs while a bright and I mean BRIGHT pink bralette covered her ample breasts.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Babe… Babe… what on earth are you doing?

James walked out from behind the couch so he could see Melody’s face when she spoke to him. She simply turned her head to the left and looked up at him with a smile on her face.

Melody: Yoga, silly.

She inhaled deeply before exhaling for a length of three seconds, the air of breathing exercises was something well taught in the art of yoga.  

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> I’m not sure if I should be impressed or concerned?

He was joking making light of this situation and Melody could sense that as she shared a smile with her boyfriend.

Melody: I would go with impressed, are you okay you seem flustered?

She gently let go of her feet from mid-air and returned them to the ground below her slowly controlling her body movements flawlessly. James just watched on impressed with how well Melody could control and manipulate her muscles into doing what she wanted them to do with ease. However, it would be a cold day in hell the day James would ever join Melody in one of her crazy yoga work outs. Melody’s returned her arms down to the floor in front of her so now she was lying face down on the rug before she turned her head to the side to look up at Jam. James had a frustrated look on his face that he was trying to hide under a layer of gym sweat and his cheesy grin as he scanned his eyes over his girlfriend’s body.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Yeah, I’m okay, just trying to work out what’s going on with that light issue we have going on downstairs.

Running his right hand through her hair James scratched the top of his head, he still couldn’t work out where that light was coming from inside their wine cellar. Melody just rolled her eyes at him, before she moved herself back into child’s pose her back cracking from the flow of the movement.

Melody: You could just pull up the floor boards, like I said weeks ago,?

She turned to him once more with a cheeky smile on her face, he knew she was right but he didn’t want to admit it. James kept his eyes on his girl as she finally brought herself up to a seated position. She pressed her hands together in front of her chest in pray form before she whispered the traditional Yogian words “Namaste’” as she opened her eyes she could see James was now standing in front of her with a smirk on his face.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> It might just come to that. Now care to explain why you’re in the middle of our living room looking like a pretzel?

He could see that Melody was about to stand up to greet him so he offered his right hand, in which she took and he pulled her up towards him. She stumbled on her footing and bumped into his chest before she shyly laughed. Her hand coming up to her face to push a strand of her blonde hair out of her eye sight as she smiled up at her boyfriend. James hands now fell down to Melody’s hips holding them in between his soft fingers and palms he was commanding her attention without even saying a single word.

Melody: Oh, I’m just doing that whole New Year, New Me thing… I need to get faster, stronger and well better.

Melody smiled up at him before nodding as if to agree with herself, James on the other hand gave her body a slight tug as he pulled her closer towards him and pressed his lips against her forehead. His lips lingered before he pulled himself away from her to look deep into her eyes.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> But you’re perfect just the way you are.

He was telling her the truth in his eyes she was perfect to him and he couldn’t understand why she couldn’t see that or feel that. It was annoying to him it was like he wasn’t doing his job right as her boyfriend at times when she had such massive self-doubts about her looks and personality.

Melody: I’m far from perfect… you just have to say that I am, because you love me.

She poked her right index finger onto his flexed pectoral muscle and gave him a sly wink.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> I don’t have to tell you anything I don’t want to. Why can’t you just see how perfect you are Melody? In my eyes your everything I’ll ever need and want isn’t that enough?

His hands slipped away from her body as he now stood in front of her demanding answers asking her why she couldn’t see herself for what she was worth to him. She was everything to him but she still couldn’t see that. Melody just parted her raw lips and tried to speak.  

Melody: I… I… I’m not like all the others.

She sighed as she looked up at James feeling somewhat defeated however James saw this and knew exactly what Melody was hinting at. Reaching out he held onto her right hand interlocking his fingers with hers as he spoke to her.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> You don’t need to be like all the others, you’re perfect the way you are. What do I have to do to prove to you, that you have nothing to worry about when it comes to “others”?

Pulling her towards him he pressed her body up against his, sweat and all. Melody didn’t mind as she just looked up at him with her trademark thinking face sprawled across her features. James knew that Melody was going to come up with a smart-arse answer for this, she always did.

Melody: Hmm, buy me a unicorn?

James hugged onto Melody and when she thought he was going to laugh at her request she was surprised to hear a serious tone in his voice.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> I’m being serious Melody.

Pulling away from James, Melody looked at him with a confused look on her face she couldn’t see why he wasn’t playing along but James was fed up with having her doubt herself so he was going to get to the bottom of all of this someday. James took a step away from Melody and ran his hands through his hair messing it up into a wet mop on top of his head while Melody slowly made her way back towards him with a devilish smile on her face.

Melody: Okay, marry me at the Trevi tomorrow and we can have Niall sing our wedding songs?

She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck hugging him to which James just rested his hands on her hips. His fingertips were digging into her flesh as he needed her to look into his eyes for what he was about to say to her was going to blow her little mind.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> So, what colour unicorn do you want?

He was smirking and as if on cue Melody’s right hand came down and slapped his chest playfully she was being serious. She had just – sort of – asked James to marry her and he was fobbing her off. She knew she had pushed it to far but she couldn’t help herself she wanted their matching tattoos on their wedding ring fingers to mean something again. Instead of taking the mean route with a disappointed reply Melody just sucked in her embarrassment and exhaled some quick wit that she is accustomed too.  

Melody: White James, white is the real and original colour of the unicorns.

Rolling her eyes at him as if to say “Duh” James just laughed at her, but something clicked, was she being serious?

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Wait you want a real unicorn?

He licked his lips giving them some moisture to them as he waited on Melody’s answer, surely, she was just yanking his chain and didn’t want him to go out and look for a mythical creature.

Melody: Well duh?

She looked at him with the most serious look that Miss Melody Grace Carpenter could muster, showing James just how serious she was taking all of this. The removal of self-doubt had a high price tag and endless bounds.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Mel, babe you know there not…

Melody pressed her index finger against James’ lips stopping him from speaking she knew what he was going to say but she didn’t want to hear it.

Melody: Don’t you dare finish that sentence or else.

James just flashed her a toothy smile before he pulled his lips back from her finger that was pressed up against them.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Or what you’re going to yoga me to death?

Her arched his right eyebrow up at her with a smirk knowing full well that there was nothing Melody could do to him that would cause him any harm he was basically just toying with her making light of the situation.

Melody: Don’t be seedy.

James held back his laughter once more as he looked down towards his girlfriend unaware of how bad his previous statement sounded at the time.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> It sounded better in my head I swear… now to change to topic before I get into anymore trouble, how are you feeling about Sunday night now?

Melody just forced a smile hoping that would be enough to silence the sound of doubt that were creeping up inside her.

Melody: A little better… Hey, thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to train with me this morning babe, I appreciate it.

She wrapped her arms around his neck once more and hugged into him. James just wrapped his arms around Melody’s tiny body and held her trying to calm her nerves.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> I didn’t take time out, I wanted to help you… I’ll never be too busy for you. You need to relax babe, you’ve got this, I know you do it’s your time babe… it’s our time.

With a gentle kiss on her cheek James wrapped onto her tighter before the two separated and headed off towards the kitchen.

The Road to Success;

“The road success for 99% of people isn’t a simple jump it’s a steady incline from one successful project to the next.” – Lee Morris.

This is a quote that I love and a quote that I have displayed in my study at home, it’s a beacon to me that I always turn to in times of need and this week I have found myself staring at this quote for what feels like hours on end. This rings true to me because in my career I have seen it all, I have seen the one per-centers that arrive in Sin City Wrestling who get awarded with opportunities of a life time and get to capture championships out of left field… I mean Jet City, The Elders and Amy Marshall anyone? Then you have the people who are always around the championship spotlight, I mean Sammi, Mikah, Mercedes always seem to be right up there they always seem to be the girls that get shot after shot, chance after chance and sometimes they win, sometimes they fall but they are always on the road to success. You have girls like Jessie and Alexis begging for chances, begging for a shot at the big time and then you have girls like me who voice their dreams from the start but the take their time in reaching their goals.

I’m not complaining I mean I’m not exactly the best candidate to become the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion. I mean look at the calibre of talent we have on the Bombshell roster not only that I’m not exactly vocal I’m not always on the show I’m not always in the fans faces but if there is one thing about me that the bosses can count on is that when I do show up I… show… up. I do what I can to please the fans, I do what I can do keep the bosses happy and if that complacent attitude is the reason why I have been held back from the Bombshell Championship, I can’t be mad at anyone but myself.

However here I am standing with a golden opportunity now within my grasp, just waiting for me to grab a hold of it and take it. Will I take it? You can bet you last dollar that I will take it. I’m not promising a victory but I’m promising that I will give it everything that I have this Sunday night when I finally get to face Crystal Millar for the greatest prize in wrestling for women worldwide… the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship. I would love for Justin to say “AND NEW” this Sunday night at the end of the night so I’m going to work my ass off to make sure everyone in Sin City Wrestling knows that I mean business and that I truly meant what I said when I first showed up to arena. I’m here to fight my way to the top and once I get there nothing will stop me from staying there.

I told everyone that I would one day get to the Bombshell Championship and sure my journey has been a long one but it’s been the best ride of my life. Look at my career I arrived and showed everyone that I was more than just a crazy fan girl, I showed everyone that I could wrestle – thanks to Derek Thorne. I proved to the snotty critics’ aka Mark Ward that I could have hell thrown at me and I would turn it into heaven. My fans never left me and hell I captured the hardest prize in the world to capture and that’s James Huntington-Hawkes number three’s attention and his heart.

Since my return to Sin City Wrestling I have been kicking goals left and right… goal one came back from a broken nose, goal two I retired Candy Overton from SCW, goal three I overcame Mark Ward and Jessie Salco oh and Amy Marshall to become the longest reigning Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion. No one can take all these goals away from me, hell the last time I was in the ring with Kate we kicked another goal when we beat the infamous Mean Girls and shut them the hell up for about ten-point-five seconds, oh come on not all victories have to be huge but they should be celebrated… I just recently overcame an almost career ending shoulder injury and I came back bouncing fit and full of life…

A life that soon will be made more joyful with the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship in my possession, I’m not saying that it’s going to happen this Sunday night but I am saying that it is going to happen and why? Because I deserve this, I deserve to finally have the chance to be the bride of the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell division… it’s time that the shed the bridesmaid dress that I grew complacence in wearing and it’s about time I find my time to shine in the brightest of lights. So, Crystal mark my words I’m coming for your championship this Sunday night and mark my words nothing will stop me on this journey to the top.

However, what’s different about my road to success to everyone else’s? Is that it’s isn’t just reliant on what I have won, it’s heavy influenced by the people I look up to and the people that I inspire so I’ll be damned if I’m going to let them down. I’ve worked too hard in the shadows and now it’s my time to have my moment in the spotlight, my moment at the top and if anyone thinks I’m going to let that slip away from me? They have another thing coming.

I’m on my pathway to success and this Sunday with a bit of luck you’ll get to witness Crystal Millar get run over.

I mean not literally get run over but like you know… play on words.

Crystal, Crystal, Crystal… to say this match between us has been a long time coming would be an understatement however it something I have been looking forward to my whole career. I mean who would be a better opponent to face to maybe, just maybe become the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion? I wouldn’t have it any other way. You see I might not always agree with you, nor do I understand your ability to flip and flop on the Sin City Wrestling fans but I have always admired your hard work and in ring ability… oh wait that was until you disrespected my best friend Despy. Since then I’ve just been waiting for the chance to face you so that I could pay you back for what you said and did to him.

This match has been a long time coming for me purely because I have always wanted to face you, I’ve always wanted to see how I can stack up against the great Crystal Millar and now this Sunday night I get the chance. I just didn’t picture that our first match together would be in the Main Event of Climax Control oh and for the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship. Win or lose just know that this won’t be the last that you have seen of me because I told everyone once I reached the top of SCW that I would stay there… so now here I am standing at the front door waiting for the chance on Sunday night before I can step on into the place I should have been months ago, a part of the elite… apart of the Bombshells who are always surrounding themselves at the top… I have finally made it. I’m finally there and there is NOTHING that anyone can do about it.

I know this Sunday won’t be a walk in the park but trust me I’m willing to put in the hard yards to get to where I need to go and that’s one day becoming the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion, I have come too far and waited too long to let this opportunity slip by me.

So, no doubt this match you think you will have in the bag but trust me, win or lose I will be learning… I’m always learning and it’s just a matter of time before I topple you and take what is not mine… but ours… and by ours, I mean my Melephants and mine… the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship.  After all I think it’s about time the SCW universe has a champion in the Bombshell ranks that they can celebrate. I mean it’s only a matter of time before you stab them all in the back once again and turn into the spiteful little cow that you are. You’re driven by becoming the best Bombshell Champion, you’re purely driven on beating Mikah’s reign but I can assure you my drive and passion for this will outweigh yours tenfold… my fandom deserves this and one day they will finally get what they deserve. We will finally be able to call ourselves the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion.

I pity the people in Sin City Wrestling who have to walk alone and trust me Crystal you will always walk alone because no one can trust you and no one can believe for what you stand for anymore. You’re a yoyo champion playing on the waves of others hoping that by being a bitch one week will help you outshine everyone and when you fail you decide to turn back on the charm – well trust me the charm is running out of spark and so is your dreams of becoming the longest reigning Bombshell Champion… mark my words because of what you did to Despy months back and the way that you treat the SCW fans… I’m making It my personal mission to remove the Championship belt away from you before that ever happens. Why? Because I don’t think being the runner up will sit very well with you, I don’t think you have what it takes to overcome that in your mind and that right there is the best payback I can give to you from the fans.

Steeling your thunder and making the Silver Screen Queen feel like nothing more than a washed-up Z lister. So, I can promise you this I’m gunning for you on Sunday night at Climax Control and trust me if I win on my first attempt to become the Bombshell Champion that will be the greatest accomplishment in my life, however if I am to trip and fumble trust me when I say this I’m not going to give up I’m not going to back down I’m going to target you over and over again until I get another attempt at capturing the gold and trust me… I won’t make the same mistake twice.

Okay my Melephants this Sunday night we have our work cut out for ourselves, however win or lose please know that this isn’t the end of our championship story… this is just the beginning…

Mwah!  
>